666 in Greek Does Not Mean Serpent or the Word Allah ---- "Allah" Evolved out of the Ancient Hebrew Word "ALE" (Eloah)

kenadian

May 16, 2011, 7:14:06 PM5/16/11
to can...@sidroth.org
666 in Greek Does

A MUST READ REPLY TO

Sid Roth's
It's supernatural!

can...@sidroth.org,
http://www.sidroth.org/site/news2?abbr=tv_&page=newsarticle&id=9898

This Week's Guest
WALID SHOEBAT

April 11-17, 2011

Walid Shoebat, a former Muslim Terrorist
^^^^^^^^
http://www.shoebat.com/
http://www.shoebat.com/contact.php

Walid Shoebat 2011
Monday, April 11, 2011
Walid Shoebat, a former Muslim Terrorist, says seven nations will rise
up to destroy the Anti-Christ. Will America be one of those nations?
Get ready to hear a prophetic wake-up call for America and the world

Sid Roth'S
It's supernatural!

About the Ministry
In 1977 Sid started a ministry called “Messianic Vision” and a
nationally syndicated radio broadcast by the same name. But the
Messianic Vision (now called It's Supernatural!) is more than a
ministry or a program; it is a desire to reach out with the good news
of the Messiah, “to the Jew first” (Romans 1:16).
--

Add thou not

(Proverbs 30:6 KJV)

Add thou not

unto HIS WORDS,

lest HE reprove thee,

and thou be found a liar.

BELIEVE ME

Sid Roth
It's supernatural!

"Allah" Evolved out of the Ancient Hebrew Word "ALE" (Eloah)

Posted by Jane E Marchant on February 18, 2010 at 4:00pm
Send Message View Jane E Marchant's blogby Jane E Marchant ©2010.
Last updated Sep 6, 2010.

Please reference this source when sharing this information:
http://yehspace.ning.com/profiles/blogs/allah-evolved-out-of-the

Comment by Jane E Marchant on March 28, 2010 at 6:38pm
666 in Greek Does Not Mean Serpent or the Word Allah

A YehSpace member wrote this to me

"[H]ow many of you are aware of "Serpent = Allah?" 666 is NOT just a
number it is 3 greek letters which are exactly the Paleo Hebrew for
the Serpent in the Garden. X means "mark of ownership" the other 2
greek letters are "ALLAH" in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek. The same as
the Serpent in the Garden!. Further ALL the Medo-Persion empire is
already in alliance. Only Turkey is remaining only Partially aligned.
Yes, Mahidi may well be THE A-M.

Here was my reply [edited a little for your benefit]:

*the other 2 greek letters are "ALLAH" in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.*

I have no idea how you equated "xi-sigma" with the Arabic name Allah
in "Hebrew", Aramaic and Greek. Allah is the Arabic letters alif-lam-
lam-ha. These transliterate to aleph-lamed-lamed-he in Modern Jewish
Hebrew, alap-lamad-lamad-he in Aramaic Syriac, alpha-lambda-lambda-
epsilon in Greek and AL-LaM-LaM-EA in Ancient Hebrew. They all add up
to 1+30+30+5 = 66 using standard Modern Jewish Hebrew gematria. 66 is
not 666.

Also chi-xi-sigma adds up to 960 not 666. The letter "xi" in Greek
transliterates to "samekh" in Modern Jewish Hebrew, "semkath" in
Aramaic, and XaN in Ancient Hebrew, and has a value of 60. Likewise
the Greek letter "sigma" maps to "shin" (Mod. Jew. Heb.), SHaN (Anc
Heb) and has a value of 300. This means that xi-sigma adds up to 360,
and chi-xi-sigma makes 960 (chi has a value of 600).

*X means "mark of ownership"*

The shape turned 45 clockwise does, but the letter chi does not
directly transliterate to the Ancient Hebrew letter TA (Mod Jew Heb
tav) which means "mark, sign or signal" as my chart the Ancient Hebrew
Alphabet shows. Chi is a Classical and Modern Greek letter and not an
Ancient Greek letter. It's numerical value is 600. Any meaning of
"mark" associated with this letter must have appeared in recent times
(no earlier than 2000 years ago)—perhaps because the letter chi looks
like the Ancient Hebrew letter TA (aka tav) rotated 45 degree anti-
clockwise.

*666 is NOT just a number it is 3 greek letters which are exactly the
Paleo Hebrew for the Serpent in the Garden.*

The word "serpent" in Ancient, Paleo or Modern Jewish Hebrew does not
add up to 666 as I understand it. The word serpent used in the
Masoretic Leningrad Codex for serpent is NaCHaSH (Strong's H5175).
Again, using the standard Jewish Gematria (which happens to be what I
believe is Ancient Hebrew Gematria also) this Hebrew word adds up to
358. This comes from (N : NaN/nun = 50) + (CH : CHaTS/chets = 8) +
(SH : SHaN/shin = 300).

*Otherwise how many of you are aware of "Serpent = Allah?"*

As I understand it the word "Allah" does not mean serpent in Ancient,
Paleo or Modern Jewish Hebrew.

One meaning of the word said as "ALA" in Ancient Hebrew is "Strong
Leader of Strength". I got that using the meanings of the two
pictographic letters AL and LaM, as well as from Benner's Ancient
Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible. I have discussed the meaning of AL, ALE
and ALEIM in my blog called the Meaning of ALEIM (Elohim) in Ancient
Hebrew.

Alternatively the Ancient Hebrew word that Allah (Alif Lam Lam Ha in
Arabic) transliterates to (maps historically to) in Ancient Hebrew is
ALLE (AL-LaM-LaM-EA). ALLE is simply a very similar word to the
Ancient Hebrew ALE which is a legitimate scriptural title used for
IEUE in the Masoretic Westminster Leningrad Codex (aka Eloah in Modern
Jewish Hebrew [H426]). So, to me the word Allah is merely a closely
related title to ALE.

Ancient Hebrew is my yardstick. If others over the course of history
hijack and superimpose meanings on original words then I don't pay
excessive attention to those words when interpreting Jewish Hebrew and
Greek words from scripTURE.

*Yes, Mahidi may well be THE A-M*

Whatever the name whether it be Mahdi, Messiah, Christ, Saviour or
MaSHICH, I have heard that Prince William has claimed blood-relation
to either King DUD (David) or the (false) prophet Mohammed.

The member wrote back

"My response had NOTHING to do with NUMBERS but the SYMBOLS of the
Ancient letters (not x). Are they not very similar or the same, in
Proto Hebrew and in Early Greek? The symbols for ALLAH are the issue
with my post. Aren't both are a figure for "SNAKE" as in the garden?"

I replied:

Here are the letters of 666 in Classical and Modern Greek and Syriac
as they appear in most Greek apographs (click to enlarge).

The Classical-Modern Greek letter "xi" looks different to it's Proto
Hebrew and Early Greek counterparts, as I understand it. It's
equivalent Ancient/Proto Hebrew letter XaN is a picture of a thorn.
The Early Greek equivalent is the same symbol but more upright (again,
please see my Evolution of the English Alphabet Chart for many images
of these letters). The Classical-Modern Greek letter "xi" looks
different to either of these Proto Hebrew and Early Greek letters, and
more like a curly-E, and a little like a snake.

Here is the Arabic word for Allah: ????
Also on the left is a stylised image of the word (click to enlarge).
Although the last three letters of this word when joined together
resemble a snake and also the Classical and Modern-Greek letter
"xi" (that does look a little to me like a snake or curly-E), if one
knows a little about the Arabic alphabet you see that Allah is made up
of four cursive (joined up) letters of alif-lam-lam-ha. Each of these
letters evolved seperately from the Ancient Hebrew letters AL-LaM-LaM-
Ea, and none of them were derived from the Ancient Hebrew letter XaN
(that maps to the Greek letter xi), nor the Ancient Hebrew word for
snake which is NaCHaSH.

So, I believe you have merely mistaken three cursive Arabic letters
that combined look like a snake for one Greek letter (xi—that looks
very similar but does not come from a Proto-Hebrew snake glyph). That
is to me, too far-fetched a way to extract the snake of the garden of
ODaN (aka Eden), however evil most of the religion of Islam is.

Similarly the Classical-Modern Greek letter sigma looks different to
it's Proto Hebrew and Early Greek counterparts, as I understand it.
The Ancient Hebrew letter SHaN which is transliterally equivalent to
the Classical and Modern Greek letter sigma is a picture of two front
teeth. The Early Greek equivalent is a sideways-W shape or zig-zag-S
shape. The (lower case, final) Classical and Modern Greek letter sigma
looks different to either of these and more like an Latin/English S.
This again resembles a snake a little bit, but it should be noted that
the Arabic equivalent of this letter transliterationally is "sin" and
is not even in the word Alla (ALLE - Ancient Hebrew equivalent).

Manan

May 16, 2011, 10:32:35 PM5/16/11
Mr. kenadian

666 is no the right numbers
??y

Modern Greek letter not Right too, nor
isn't Ancient Hebrew letter or Classical and Modern Greek letter!

Ancient Hebrew for you dne phshra
this the interpretation

His name is in Ancient Greek letter:
Nero
His Number is ?e??
50 5 100 800
or
His World tax number is 55,100,800
The Numbers of Humans to be Taxes

He will call him self Nero Mannan
interpretation
God Nero

Why you Believe in the people of the Book and not in Allah to help you!

HaShemRules

May 19, 2011, 7:33:13 PM5/19/11
On May 16, 7:14 pm, kenadian <kenad...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> 666 in Greek Does
>
> A MUST READ REPLY TO
>
> Sid Roth's
> It's supernatural!
>
> can...@sidroth.org,http://www.sidroth.org/site/news2?abbr=tv_&page=newsarticle&id=9898

It's all "non sequitur".....

It's all about genetics and psychology, and technology....

Allah comes from Isaiah 14:12. Lucifer. Mentioned that one
time in the entire Scripture. But partakes throughout as the
Devil in the Adversary/Satan, of HaShem...

Put himself beyond the stars, in Allah....

Genesis 16, Lucifer borne Islam, through the wild ass of
a man child, Ishmael.....

That's about it for Islam....a genetically altered race....
To be the wild ass Muslims they are. Suicide to commit
homicide of non believers in Allah. "Suichomicidal" freaks
of nature....

Genesis 17, Judaism, through Isaac. Borne by HaShem....

A hierarchy is in play upon the earth.....

All Mighty verses Almighty....
Omniscient verses Omnipotent....
Allah verses HaShem....
Mohahahamad verses the Christ....

Ya Shua...right....

Ken

May 19, 2011, 7:47:10 PM5/19/11
On May 19, 4:33 pm, HaShemRules <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All Mighty verses Almighty....
> Omniscient verses Omnipotent....
> Allah verses HaShem....
> Mohahahamad verses the Christ....

The gullible, stupid, uneducated, delusional and foolish biblethumpers
verses the rest of us in the real world!

HaShemRules

May 19, 2011, 8:48:34 PM5/19/11

What about the Qua'ran thumpers? They murder,
in premeditated, cold blooded murder, for the,
Almighty God damned God, Allah...

I'm not thumping a Bible. I'm telling you, how it all
began. And whom is responsible for Creation...

Allah is an Omniscient/Supreme Being angel. A
Creator wannabe.

The Quar'ran has a Mighty God. The Torah has an
Almighty God. Address that, wll'ya please? Fight
for your man angel, God....

Jason P

May 19, 2011, 9:14:00 PM5/19/11
On May 19, 4:33 pm, HaShemRules <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:

I thought Allah was a moon-rock god from the desert herding Bedouins.

HaShemRules

May 20, 2011, 7:49:04 AM5/20/11

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Sources/Allah/moongod.html

Allah is the Supreme Being, Lucifer.....
Isaiah 14 :12...
Genesis 16......

666Legions777

"A hierarchy is in play upon the Earth"....

TOP SECRET shit.....

war...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2014, 4:28:54 PM1/9/14
I disagree. Greek number 600 looks like two crossed swords which is the symbol for Islam in every country in writings on flags etc... The number 60 in Greek turned to the left is the Arabic symbol for Allah just look at any Islamic site or look up the symbol for Allah in Arabic in any search engine. This is not worth arguing about. The first 36 passages in Quran say 666 is their holy book and that satan tricked non Muslims to think the number is evil. 666=Quran in their own writings and mentioned by their prominent Imams. To argue against that defies common sense or logic

war...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2014, 4:42:47 PM1/9/14
The Quran's own writings list Allah as the destroyer and the deceiver and other titles used for satan or lucifer including the great peacock like lucifer covered in his own splendor preening and showing off his beauty. Quran plagiarizes Old Testament and borrows parts of New Testament. USA or Jesus is called a prophet yet how can a man who is a prophet be born of a virgin as the Quran says or be sinless as Quran says? Mohammed married a six year old girl and consummated the marriage when she was nine. Because of the vast amount of information out there young Muslims are reading these things and asking questions and being told respect your elders be a good Muslim and stop asking questions. When anyone encounters hypocrisy they question it. Over 600,00" Muslims have come to Christ in last couple of years. The growth is unprecedented especially since you will be shunned by family possibly mutilated arm or leg or both severed or killed as an apostate. 1 John says the antiChrist will deny the Father and Son. Name a religion that does that and also beheads those who don't believe! Just what Jesus said to apostle John in the Revelation to John.Not a nice compassionate free thinking religion.

Paul Mcphoy

Feb 2, 2014, 11:29:32 AM2/2/14
<war...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I disagree. Greek number 600 looks like two crossed swords which is the
> symbol for Islam in every country in writings on flags etc... The number
> 60 in Greek turned to the left is the Arabic symbol for Allah just look
> at any Islamic site or look up the symbol for Allah in Arabic in any
> search engine. This is not worth arguing about.
.
Hmmph, You say, " The first 36 passages in Quran say 666 is their holy book
and that satan ...you ought to be more specific , for example quote the
chapter and verse in the Quran which support your claim, otherwise you are
arguing like a fool, even defying logic.