(IVÁN): ABRAHAM'S COVENANT OF LIFE IS THREE IN ONE:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2014, 1:05:40 AM9/3/14
Sábado, 30 de Agosto, 2014 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

ABRAHAM'S COVENANT OF LIFE IS THREE IN ONE:

Abram's Covenant of Life became three covenants: The first one was with our heavenly Father as he sat down with his friends to eat the bread and wine, the second covenant was when the Holy Spirit gave birth to Isaac from his mother Sarai's barren-womb, and the third covenant was when Jacob dreamed with Jesus Christ to receive his atoning-blood for salvation. Without a slightest doubt, our heavenly Father needed to establish a Covenant of Life with every man, woman and child on earth, so He sent the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ) as His representative, because he alone is His high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin forever in paradise and on earth, as well.

Most certainly, Our Lord Jesus Christ is His supreme representative on earth, because everyone came to him to elevate their prayers, requests, and intercessions before our heavenly Father, so He may listen to their prayers and answer them according to His loving grace and amazing richness that He will manifest always to those that love, serve and glorify Him in the nations. Therefore, our Lord Jesus Christ was well known in the midst of the nations and their kings to be the mediator between them on earth and our Father in heaven, so truth and justice may prevail always for those that were always willing to love, serve and glorify Him and His Holy Spirit in their every day lives everywhere around the world.

It is here where our Lord Jesus Christ found Abram from Ur of the Chaldeans that loved, served and feared our heavenly Father all the days of his entire life on earth, so Abram was always speaking with our Lord Jesus Christ as King of Salem, Melchizedek (God's Righteousness) to give to him the tenth of his earnings for the Father's salvation-work. Now, Abram gave the tenth of his income to our heavenly Father through the King of Salem, Melchizedek, it was because he wanted to be blessed by Him along with his loved ones but also he wanted to have the Holy Spirit of love, service and glorification of our heavenly Father's will to continue to spread worldwide into the pagan nations.

That is to say, also that it was Abram's will that the way, truth and life that he had found in Jesus Christ may be spread throughout the world, because he understood very well that Melchizedek was not only our Father's representative on earth but also God's Righteousness, therefore, he wanted this truth to be known with the families of the nations. Moreover, as our Lord Jesus Christ received from Abram the tenth of his income for our Father in heaven, then he used it to spread the way, the truth and the life that he had brought into the world by our Father's will, so everyone within the nations may also receive the blessings, grace, and protection that Abram had received abundantly.

Moreover, providing that this was in Abram's heart to have our heavenly Father's word to be spread by His Son Jesus Christ as God's Righteousness for blessing, for protection, for healing, for prosperity, and for peoples happiness in heaven's glory, then, he was immediately invited by our Father to the Lord's Table to eat the bread and wine from His Son's hands. This was the moment that our heavenly Father was looking for on earth, and this is that He needed to sit with Abram and his friends at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and wine that He usually eats with His holy angels in heaven's glory thus for truth, justice and glory to prevail always through the nations and into eternity.

This is the meal that our heavenly Father diligently called Adam and Eve to sit with Him at the Lord's Supper in paradise to eat from His Son Jesus Christ the fruit of life that blesses the heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit of humankind on earth and within the New Jerusalem from heaven above where love prevails always forever. Timely, our heavenly Father needed to sit with Abram at the Lord's Table to eat from the bread and wine that His Son Jesus Christ serves daily to the angels in heaven, because He had a Plan of salvation not only for Abram and his loved ones but also for Adam and his children throughout the nations of the entire world.

But, first our heavenly Father needed to sit with Abram and his allies at the Lord's Table to enjoy the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ as God's Righteousness forever in heaven for the angelic hosts and on earth for every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, so He may start a new bloodline. This is the life that our heavenly Father needed to start with Adam and Eve in paradise as He called them to eat from the tree of life that is His Son Jesus Christ and never to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, because the day that they may eat from it then they will surely die.

Now, since Adam and Eve were deceived to eat from the forbidden fruit instead of eating from the fruit of life that is the bread and wine of unique-life of His Son Jesus Christ, then their eyes were opened to sin to be closed again in the day that they will both die because of their disobedience and rebellion against our Father. For this rebellion and disobedience that both of them committed against our heavenly Father by eating from the forbidden fruit, then they really sinned against His Son Jesus Christ that is His perfect Righteousness in heaven's glory for the angelic hosts and for every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations on earth.

Moreover, because Adam and Eve sinned and rebelled against our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ by eating from the forbidden fruit, then they could never again invoke in paradise His holy name for blessing, forgiveness, protection and salvation, and this is the holy name that lives in perfect holiness within the heart and atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ. That is why, that Adam and Eve had to abandon the glorious life in which both of them were born initially from our heavenly Father's image to know as no other (life) thus to live it forever in His Son Jesus Christ's likeness, so they had to live the rest of their lives finally to return to the dust of the earth.

This was something terrible for Adam and Eve, and our heavenly Father along with His Son and the Holy Spirit did not want them to leave them, but because they both ate from the forbidden fruit then they had to return to the dust of the earth from where our heavenly Father had take them to become living human-beings in paradise. Lucifer with his lies thought that he had won Adam and Eve along with their children for the kingdom of darkness, because they could no longer invoke our heavenly Father's holy name in sin, nevertheless our Lord Jesus Christ was going to descend to the dust of the earth to rescue them with our heavenly Father's holy name and unfailing-love with power.

Surely, our Lord Jesus Christ was going to lay down his life not only to pay for sins forever but also that they may have abundant life on earth, in heaven and within the New Jerusalem from heaven above, because our heavenly Father's Kingdom of new glories for His holy name was going to prevail over Satan's lies and curses forever. Meaning that, our Lord Jesus Christ was not only going to destroy Satan's sin and terrible curses that he had lain upon Adam and Eve's children because they have eaten from the forbidden fruit, but also he was going to kill him and the angel of death along with the fallen angels that had caused rebellion and havoc in all Creation.

Therefore, our heavenly Father's Plan to save Adam and Eve from Satan's lies and terrible curses of death was on the way from the start, because He loved them and their children, too, since they had been born from His image by the power of the Holy Spirit to live in the likeness of His Son Jesus Christ forever in heaven's glory. That is to say, that our heavenly Father never abandoned Adam and Eve because they both sinned against His Son Jesus Christ, as they failed to eat from him the fruit of life thus to become Holy Spirit reborn into His love, truth, obedience and glory to love, serve and honor His holy name everlastingly along with the angelic hosts in heaven.

Meaning that, our heavenly Father has never stopped creating new heavenly-places for Adam and his children, because He gave birth to them as His legitimate children, therefore He may bless them powerfully with the unfailing-love that He always feels for His Son and the Holy Spirit, so whenever they will return to Him then abundant blessings will be waiting in heaven's glory. Moreover, our heavenly Father believed always that not only Adam and Eve were returning to paradise but also their children, because He knows that they are returning regardless of Satan's lies, curses and death in hell's torment, because He certainly believes wholeheartedly in His Son Jesus Christ's victories over all untruthfulness, then He has created new heavenly-places eventually to welcome them forever.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father has created new things in heaven's glory for Adam, Eve and every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, because He believes that even heaven needs to be regenerated since Lucifer not only lived there with the one-third of the fallen angels but because of the great rebellion and havoc that they caused. Therefore, our heavenly Father is not only causing great changes on earth by sending His Son Jesus Christ to be born from David's virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit's powers that gave birth initially in His image to Adam and Eve in heaven's glory but also He is making great changes and preparing heaven to welcome His children back to Him.

Certainly, our heavenly Father wants to receive Adam and Eve's children again because He still feels the love of a loving-and-caring Father as they were Holy Spirit born in His image to know Him someday through the sacrificed-life of His Son Jesus Christ, because he alone has the atoning-blood and the holy name to give them life, and this time forever. (As it is written and the ancient prophets used to say confidently to Israel: No eyes have seen or ears heard the wonderful things that our Father has prepared in heaven's glory these days for every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations that love Him through the glorious and blessed sacrificed-life of His Son Jesus Christ.)

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to sit with Abram and his allies at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ, because He needed to walk with him and his loved ones every day of their lives, so He may start a new life on earth that will never know the end into eternity. This is the Covenant of Life that our heavenly Father had started with Abram and his friends at the Lord's Table by eating the bread and wine that Adam and Eve refused to eat from the tree of life that is His Son Jesus Christ in the epicenter of paradise, as God's Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin, since Creation day.

Having our heavenly Father eaten from the fruit of life that is His Son Jesus Christ always serving the bread and wine over the Lord's Table for the angels in heaven and for every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, then this first Covenant was sealed and established on earth with Abram and his loved ones forever. This Covenant of Life gave way to the second Covenant as well to take place immediately, but only our heavenly Father will decide when this will take place, since Abram was without a child to inherit not only this new Covenant with all its amazing daily blessings on earth and in heaven, so He had to provide the heir to Abram.

Apparently, our heavenly Father was blessing a man that was childless therefore all these great blessings that were coming upon on earth because He had promised and granted them to Abram and his family, but he did not have any one of his own to inherit them--but his servants only that were living with him in his hometown. Then our heavenly Father told Abram to step out to the front of the house to see the open sky and count the stars that he was able to count, and as Abram started to count them then he realized that were numerous and impossible to keep counting, so He said to him: This is how numerous your children will be forever.

Our heavenly Father was promising Abram that he will have a son, soon, so he had to wait patiently on the promise, because his son was on the way and that he was going to embrace him, because this will the son that he had waited for years, since the first time he asked Him to give him one of his own. Then as the time was approaching, our heavenly Father appeared again in front of his house with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit walking along with Him, and Abram saw them at a distance by recognizing them as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and he welcomed them to rest and eat with him for the time being.

Immediately, Abram went inside his tent and told his wife Sarai to baked bread, and then he went to his servant and told him to prepared a one year-old lamb without a blemish, so he may sit with the visitors to eat bread with them under the tree nearby, for our Father had good news for him and his wife. On this day, our heavenly Father started another Covenant of Life with Abram because he announced to him that his wife Sarai was going to embrace a baby next year by this time, as the time of pregnancy will evolve, so they will both have the promised child that He had initially granted them that they will have as the heir.

For this is a Covenant with the Holy Spirit that our heavenly Father was starting with Abram and Sarai his wife that had a barren-womb, because through the years she had tried consistently to give birth, but she always failed to give life to the long waited son, nevertheless our Father gave her the Holy Spirit so Isaac could be born finally. It is here where our heavenly Father established a Covenant of Life with Abram and his wife Sarai, because Isaac was born by the Holy Spirit's power, the powers that initially gave birth to Adam and Eve in paradise to be born in our Father's image to live according to His Son Jesus Chris's likeness in heaven's glory forever into eternity.

This is a Covenant of Life that it is eternally unbreakable because it begins with an agreement between our heavenly Father and Abraham tied forever by the Holy Spirit's amazing powers that there is no force in heaven much less on earth and under it that can ever break it, however Abram tried to break it by declaring Ishmael as his first-born. Nevertheless, our heavenly Father said to him: My Covenant of Life is with Isaac because Sarai gave birth to him by the amazing unbreakable powers of the Holy Spirit that no one can ever break in this life and in the next one to come in heaven's glory, so this Covenant of Life between the Holy Spirit and humankind is eternal.

It is because of this Covenant of life between the Holy Spirit and Abram initiated by our heavenly Father that finally Jacob is born, so he will also have a Covenant of Life timely with our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ that needed to be established soon, because Israel as a nation was going to be born on earth. And this third Covenant of Life that our heavenly Father was going to initiate with Jacob will be a covenant between him and His Son Jesus Christ with the atoning-blood that removes sin forever over Jerusalem's holy hill, so not only Israel could at last be saved from sin but also the nations to ascend into heaven's glory forever justified.

Moreover, for this to happen, then Isaac as he was dying in his bed called his son Jacob to go to his relatives in Paddan-aram to pick a wife, because he did not want him to have a wife from the women that lived in his area but, instead he wanted him to go to his relatives to get her from there. On his way to Isaac's relatives in Paddan-aram then he stopped for the night in a nearby town called Luz and he picked a rock to rest his head because he was tired, and while he slept then he dreamed of a rock that had three crosses line-up over it, fashioned as a ladder, there he could see angels ascending and descending.

Here, Jacob could see our heavenly Father's angels descending with gifts to the nations and angels ascending to get more gifts from our heavenly Father's amazing abundant heavenly treasures, because this is the Covenant of Life that He started with His Son Jesus Christ as he was sacrificed as God's Lamb for the creation of the world along with all things. It is also here where our heavenly Father needed to establish a new Covenant of Life with Jacob and His Son Jesus Christ shedding his atoning-blood over the cross and the injured-rock, because not only Israel was going to be born but also many nations, so they may finally find the forgiveness, healing, reconciliation needed to ascend into heaven's glory forever saved.

This is the third Covenant of Life that our heavenly Father established not only with Abraham but also with his children as Isaac is born by the Holy Spirit's power from Sarah his mother's barren-womb and later from Jacob his son by receiving Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed over the rock since Creation day, so creation may continue everywhere sinless into eternity. This is His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood sacrifice that our heavenly Father needed to establish on earth with Abraham and his children, so finally by the power of the atoning-blood shed since Creation day within the celestial Tabernacle's Most Holy Place in heaven's glory and before His Majesty seated over the Mercy Seat, then salvation could be possible finally for everyone forever.

For this is the salvation that every man, woman and child needed on earth, and it was humanly impossible to attain it, but because of our heavenly Father's unfailing-love for Adam and Eve moreover His Son Jesus Christ's amazing grace and the Holy Spirit's ever-increasing power to restore the eternal heavenly Kingdom's glory, then it became possible as Jacob received the atoning-blood. For the reason that, it is here where our Lord Jesus Christ speaks to Jacob by revealing to him that he will give the land where he was standing to his descendants, and the Lord Jesus Christ also revealed that his descendants will be as numerous as the stars in the sky that no one can ever count them forever.

Then, after our Lord Jesus Christ revealed this amazing truth to Jacob as he was bathed in his atoning-blood over Jerusalem's holy hill and in the middle of the tree crosses line-up ascending into heaven, immediately Jacob said: God, I will serve you if you provide me with clothing and food, and make sure that I get to my father's home safely. Today, if you truly do this for me, God, then you will be my God from now on and forever, because then I will know that you will provide for me and for my children that you have promised that you will give me abundantly as the stars in heaven above the clothing and food to arrive to my Father's home safely.

And because our Lord Jesus Christ kept his promise that he personally granted to Jacob from over the injured-rock that he dreamed of as he saw the tree crosses line-up towards heaven with the angels ascending and descending, furthermore provided him food and clothing to arrive safely to his father's home then Jesus Christ became the only savior that he ever knew. (This is a prayer that Jacob certainly prayed to our Lord Jesus Christ for him to provide everything he needed every day on his way to his father's hometown to find a wife, and our Lord Jesus Christ honored his prayer, but also this prayer extends to his children every day to make it safely to our Father in heaven everlastingly saved.)

Then, once these three Covenants where established on earth, the first one with Abram as our Father sits with him and his allies to eat the meal from the Lord's Table as His Son served it to each one of them as he does in heaven with the angels, miraculously the door opened for the Holy Spirit's covenant to take place. On the second Covenant of Life with Abram was with his wife Sarai because she had been trying through the years to give birth to a child and it had been impossible for her to do this for Abram, since her womb had become lifeless therefore it was totally impossible for her to please Abram and secure an heir for his wealth.

It is here when our heavenly Father was able to establish His Holy Spirit as the foundation not only of this Covenant of Life that He had started with Abram and his friends but also to be the holy life that will start a new bloodline for the birth of the nation that He was longing to possess gracefully on earth. Whereas, our heavenly Father wanted not only to have a nation of his own born initially with a Covenant of Life that will never end on earth much less in heaven's glory but also He wanted to say these are my children that do my will, so the nations through time may become Holy Spirit born into heaven's glory forever blessed.

Indeed, our heavenly Father again was successful because He did not only establish an eternal Covenant of Life with Abram and his allies but also he granted him the son and heir that he needed, and this is Isaac and not Ishmael, because Ishmael was born by man's will, but Isaac was (born) by the Holy Spirit's will for Israel to exist. Then after Isaac had been born, our heavenly Father needed immediately to establish a Covenant of Life with His Son Jesus Christ, since he is the Lamb with the atoning-blood shed already since Creation day within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, then Jacob was born to receive the injured-rock with the Lord Jesus Christ atoning-blood literarily descending upon him.

It is here where our heavenly Father was finally successful to establish the foundation of His brand new angelic Kingdom from heaven above known these days as the New Jerusalem where our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit rule forever within the heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit of every man, woman and child from all the nations. This is the angelic Kingdom that our heavenly Father dreamed to establish on earth with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because after the angelic rebellion then heavenly places became vacant that He needs still today to have them occupied again but this time with people born in His image to live according to His Son's likeness forever into eternity.

Moreover, with these Covenants of Life that our heavenly Father had established with Abraham and his son Isaac born from the Holy Spirit by the amazing powers that gave birth to Adam in His image in paradise later to have Jacob born to believe and seal a Covenant of Life with His Son Jesus Christ's shed atoning-blood, (shed) since Creation day. Then our heavenly Father was ready to continue to pour blessing upon Abraham's children moreover bless the families of the nations as well, as they have never been blessed before, because our heavenly Father's will in this life is that everyone must believe within their hearts for justice to confess with their lips for salvation His Son Jesus Christ throughout the nations.

Given that, within His Son Jesus Christ's heart and atoning-blood His holy name is daily glorified and exalted by every angel, archangel, seraph, cherub and other creatures from heaven above, and the same He needs Adam's children to do on earth, so His name's glory may fill the earth forever, for a new earth with glorious skies to be Holy Spirit born eventually. Surely, since Satan and his fallen angels started to attack His holy name then they have not ceased to do this evil against Him and His Son Jesus Christ, because every man, woman and child that fails to be Holy Spirit born then they have also failed to love, serve and glorify His holy name that lives in His Son Jesus Christ's Righteousness.

Moreover, this is evil on earth that our heavenly Father needs to stop it immediately by the preaching and teaching of His word, so people may know that as they are invoking His Son Jesus Christ then, truthfully, they are invoking His holy name that lives in perfect Righteousness within His Son's heart and atoning-blood shed since the foundation of the world. Furthermore, this means that He is really blessing not only the lives that are invoking His Son Jesus Christ that bears His holy name since ever in heaven's glory for the angels and on earth for every man, woman and child equally, but also He is pouring progressively love, life, medicine, and blessings everywhere for the needed to receive healing, prosperity, and salvation.

Inasmuch as, if people from the nations continue to fail to receive His words as they are preached and taught by His ministers and even angels at times, then Satan will continue to attack His holy name with his usual fallen angels and deceptive cronies from everywhere, so people will live in darkness never to see the light of heaven's glory forever. In other words, as long as you ignore our heavenly Father's holy name living in perfect holiness within the heart and atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ then Satan can attack you because you are failing God, and you will have no power to bless you much less protect you against wilds that Satan is definitely throwing your way until you die.

Meaning to fall dead to descend forever cursed into hell's torment only to know pain and destruction into eternity, because this is the world of eternal torment where there is no Covenant of Life with anyone much less our heavenly Father's holy name is there to bless you as it is in Jesus Christ right now before you wherever you may live. Surely, this is a merciless world of torment just as it was in Noah's days violence everywhere that hurt our Father's heart to have created men, so no matter how hard you may call on His holy name to receive it and glorify it within your heart as you should have already done it, then there it will be no response whatsoever.

Here, if Jesus Christ appears before you because of your desperate calls, then he will definitely say that there is no mercy in his heart in hell, since the salvation-work that he needed to do for you it was done on earth to the full, so you may receive our Father's holy name for salvation, but now it is all too late. In the world of darkness, hell, our heavenly Father has never done any of the Covenant of Life that He personally did with Abraham initially at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ as His only Righteousness on earth, nor He had ever had the Holy Spirit give birth to anyone from a dead-womb.

In hell, no one as ever shed any of the atoning-blood to have your sins removed forever, as our Lord Jesus Christ did at the start of the creation of the world with all things within the celestial Tabernacle of the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory or lately at Jerusalem's holy hill, as Jacob saw it live in his dream. To this day, people cry for help and mercy but there is no one to help as God is with His Son Jesus Christ on earth these days nor there is any covenant made in hell to attain mercy as they pray, for mercy fails in our Lord Jesus Christ's heart for those dead without ever receiving to honor our Father's holy name.

The days to receive and honor our Father's Covenant of Life that He initiated with Abram and his allies at the Lord's Supper is now by eating the bread and wine from our Lord Jesus Christ as he serves it as always to those in heaven and to those on earth as the apostles, for example, and millions (families) around the world. Thus you may be born from the Holy Spirit just as Isaac did from his mother's barren-womb or our Lord Jesus Christ from David's daughter virgin-womb, in a moment of faith and prayer, so the Lord Jesus Christ as God's Righteousness and Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin that Jacob received from above the injured-rock may wash you clean forever.

Today is the day that our heavenly Father has made for you to be Holy Spirit born to escape the world of darkness leading into hell's torment where there is no covenant made ever with our Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to escape sin and become saved heavenly bound everlastingly into heaven's glory only to know love abundantly. For we are living human beings born from our heavenly Father's image in heaven's glory by the Holy Spirit's power to live according to His Son's likeness and never-ending grace and love that manifested well-timed loud-and-clear in Israel, so you may believe him as he speaks to you from above the crosses line-up as he did with Jacob for his personal salvation.

Moreover, ever since our Lord Jesus Christ began to speak to Jacob from the injured-rock and in between the three crosses line-up as a ladder leading into heaven's glory, he has certainly through the years spoken to millions across the world, so people may find the same salvation that he granted to Jacob by receiving his atoning-blood for salvation. Since it is only by his atoning-blood's living-powers that we may have our sins removed immediately from our lives, so our heavenly Father may forgive us and bless us just as He personally blesses not only His Son Jesus Christ but also every angel in heaven's glory, because He needs to expand everywhere the glory of His holy name into eternity.

Certainly, it was because of our Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood that not only gave birth to Adam from our heavenly Father's image to live according to his likeness in heaven's glory, but also created all living things in Creation, so Israel may become the nation that our Father wanted for His children from all the nations to live with Him forever blessed. That is why, that our heavenly Father called Abraham initially, although he was childless, to become not only the father of Israel born from Isaac by the Holy Spirit power from Sara's barren-womb but also timely gave birth to Jacob to have a personal encounter with our Lord Jesus Christ shedding his atoning-blood over Jerusalem's holy hill for the nations' salvation.

Conveniently, Israel walked into Egypt with seventy persons because Joseph, one of their lost brothers had become the second in command after Pharaoh, so he prepared the land for his family to live for four-hundred years, so whenever the time was right our heavenly Father will manifest over Mount Sinai with salvation power to walk out from slavery to the Promised Land. Over Mount Sinai, because of the Covenant of Life that our heavenly Father had made with Abraham, and then, the Holy Spirit's Covenant with Isaac finally to make our Lord Jesus Christ's Covenant of the atoning-blood with Jacob, instantly, Israel had necessary powers to escape the iron curtain of Egypt thus to become a self-sufficient nation in the Promised Land forever.

From then on, Israel only had to receive and obey our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ that He had personally given to Israel to lead them through the Sinai's desert into the Promised Land, because of the incidents that had taken place at Mount Sinai while Moses was receiving the Ten Commandments and the Tabernacle of Reunion. Meanwhile, Israel had fashioned a golden calf from the jewelry received from the Egyptians as they started to cross the Red sea in dry ground to stand at Mount Sinai to receive the two stone-tablets of the commandments and immediately after that the Tabernacle, because His high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood bearing his holy name was ministering never-ending salvation-holiness to believers.

Besides, our heavenly Father had confessed to Moses after the Mount Sinai's incidents that He almost destroyed Israel because of the golden idol worship that they fashioned to call it the gods that had liberated them from the power of eternal darkness in Egypt, then He did not want to be any close to Israel to be provoked again to total annihilation. Instead, our heavenly Father decided to send His high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood bearing His holy name in perfect holiness to minister perfect holiness not only to angels in heaven while in the Sinai's desert but also to every man, woman and child within Israel, because He needed them to be as holy as the angels are for His services.

Therefore, Israel received the Tabernacle with the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory in the desert for His Son Jesus Christ to minister perfect holiness not only to angels but also to every one within Israel, so they may learn how our heavenly Father is daily served by His Son Jesus Christ and the angels through the Tabernacle's every day duty. But the main thing that our heavenly Father wanted to accomplish with the Israelites was that He wanted them to conquer the Promised Land, because it will be from there that not only His Son Jesus Christ was going to fulfill the Holy Spirit of the commandments but also end sin forever, so Israel and the nations may become everlastingly saved.

Herein, our heavenly Father needed the world to see how His Son Jesus Christ by bearing His holy name within his sacred-body in perfect holiness will not only fulfill the Holy Spirit of the commandments every day of his messianic-life, but also destroy Satan and the angel of death with every fallen angel at Jerusalem's holy hill, by purposely shedding his atoning-blood. Moreover, our heavenly Father wanted Israel and the nations to see how His Son Jesus Christ had laid down his sacrificed-life within the celestial Tabernacle of the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory to begin to create the world along with all things, including every man, woman and child in His image to live according to His likeness in the New celestial Jerusalem.

For it was important for everyone within Israel and the nations to see and come to know how His Son Jesus Christ, by bearing His holy name within his heart and atoning-blood, then he was able to fulfill the Holy Spirit of the commandments finally to ascend to Jerusalem's holy hill with Adam and Eve cross over his shoulders. Since our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ bearing His holy name to lie down over these crossed dead trees over Jerusalem's holy hill to show to the world what Jacob his servant had seen as he rested his head over the rock to sleep through the night because he was tire of traveling to Paddan-aram in search for his wife.

Definitely, our Father needed Israel and the nations to see worldwide the Covenant of Life that His Son Jesus Christ had made with Jacob over the Jerusalem's holy hill as he saw the three crosses line-up with angels ascending and others descending from heaven above with gifts from our Father for every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations. Certainly, it is here where our heavenly Father had made a genuine Covenant of Life with Jacob that seal it with His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed since the Creation of the world along with all things bearing His holy name in perfect holiness for every one to receive it for forgiveness, healing, prosperity and above all the eternal happiness of salvation.

For at Jerusalem's holy hill our heavenly Father spoke to Jacob through His Son Jesus Christ to give his descendants the land where he was standing, so they may come to know Him through His Son as the God and eternal provider that will be with them, as long as they keep this Covenant of the atoning-blood sealed with Jacob forever. This is the mountaintop from where our Father through His Son sealed a living atoning-blood Covenant with Jacob, so he with his children will inherit Canaan where they were to love, serve and glorify the holy name that His Son Jesus Christ bears from Him in heaven to bless everyone on earth with forgiveness, healing, prosperity, happiness, and a lasting abundant salvation.

Surely, it is here where our heavenly Father needed to see every man, woman and child not only from ancient Israel coming out from Egypt and the Sinai's desert for forgiveness, blessing, healing, and the eternal salvation of their living-souls but also He needed to see the same with every one from the nations' families for His Kingdom's abundant glories to expand everlastingly. Furthermore, it is here where our heavenly Father needs to see these days every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations, too, because they need to know-and-receive the Covenant that Jacob swore to Him as His Son spoke to him and his children through the generations from the middle of the three crosses bathed in his atoning-blood that blesses them forever.

Beyond doubt, this is why that our Father liberated Israel from Egypt's captivity, so they may not only cross the Red sea in dry ground to stand at Mount Sinai and see His Son Jesus Christ engulfed in the holocaust fire from heaven above, as he initially shed his atoning-blood to create the world and humankind with the nations. But, in truth, our heavenly Father also wanted Israel to see-and-serve Him at Jerusalem's holy hill where His Son Jesus Christ will lie down over the dead crossed trees line-up as a ladder to heaven's glory with His Son shedding his atoning-blood to remove sin, because this is the Covenant sealed already with Jacob and his children to love-and-serve Him into eternity.

Successfully, our Father introduced Israel into Canaan so His Son Jesus Christ may be born by the Holy Spirit's powers of the Covenant of Life established with Isaac, as he was born from our Father's seed through his mother Sarai's barren-womb, so he may lastly meet Israel through the generations at Jerusalem's holy hill with the promised salvation divinely granted to them. It is here where our heavenly Father will cleanse you from sin moreover heal you from infirmities, so you may become a new person as you are Holy Spirit born just as Isaac and His Son Jesus Christ were by the same Holy Spirit's powers, so you may become His legitimate child that He has always dreamed to see in you.

This is a glorious life to live these on earth and in heaven's glory forever into all eternity to come because Satan's lies and curses will no longer influence you much less hurt you, since you have been reborn from the Holy Spirit to escape him to find Jesus Christ always lovingly and caring taking you into our heavenly Father's presence. For this is the place you ought to be these days in our heavenly Father's holy presence to enjoy every day of your life on earth and in heaven, too, the things that please His holy heart since even before the creation of the world--and you only need to embrace His holy name right now that is in His Son Jesus Christ.

This is the Covenant of Life bathed in His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood over the rock that Jacob rested his head at Luz on his way to Paddan-aram to take a wife from his relatives to start a family that will become God's nation on earth to embrace His Son with the holy name as their savior at Jerusalem's holy hill. These days, our heavenly Father needs you to see the necessity to receive His holy name that He personally gave to Moses and Israel, as they started on their way in the Sinai's desert to the Promised Land, because our heavenly Father said to Moses: This is my angel and he bears my holy name--listen and do everything he tells you.

Our heavenly Father's holy name was given to Israel in perfect holiness living within the heart and atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ as God's Lamb that will not only lead them victoriously to Canaan but also minister perfect daily holiness from within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place thus for Israel to live always a blessed-life embracing the holy name as always everlastingly. Today, there is no other place in heaven much less on earth where you will find our heavenly Father's holy name still living in perfect holiness within His Son Jesus Christ's heart and atoning-blood as His perfect Lamb that forgives your sin, heals you from infirmities, blesses you to prosper, and saves your living-soul to return to heaven anyday now forever justified.

Our heavenly Father is expecting to see you enjoy His established Covenants of Life initiated with Abraham as he ate bread and wine with Him at the Supper Table immediately to have the Holy Spirit Covenant established as Isaac is born to give birth to Jacob, so His Son's Covenant atoning-blood may be established with Jacob's children to bless you everlastingly. Surely, our heavenly Father's Covenant of Life established with Abraham and his loved ones have not really started yet to manifest the fullness of the glories that have conquered through life, and the glories yet to come, because this Covenant is immense as the Universe is infinite never ceasing to exist and to amaze God's children from the nations into everlasting happiness. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest, too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN's glories as you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main