(IVÁN): GOD'S SPIRIT BREATHES DAILY RICHNESS IN YOU IN YESHUA, JESUS'S NAME:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2014, 5:59:37 PM8/5/14
Sábado, 02 de Agosto, 2014 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

GOD'S SPIRIT BREATHES DAILY RICHNESS IN YOU IN YESHUA, JESUS'S NAME:

In the beginning our heavenly Father poured from heaven the Holy Spirit upon the entire earth, because it was formless, lifeless and darkness was everywhere, so the light of life may begin to shape the world for His new creation to take place immediately. And the Holy Spirit descended upon the formless and lifeless earth, because it needed to separate darkness from light, so life may sprout everywhere to populate it since He needed to use it for His must wonderful work of His hands thus to live with the Holy Spirit until man will learn to love, invoke, serve and glorify His holy name everlastingly.

For the Holy Spirit was descending from within the celestial Tabernacle of the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, because, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ) had been sacrificed over the altar for the Spirit of life from his atoning-blood to descend upon the entire formless and lifeless earth, to remove darkness for life to show everywhere immediately and abundantly. And as the Holy Spirit continued to pour from within the Most Holy Place from heaven's glory, then our heavenly Father began to speak life to the earth, for light to separate from darkness, to become the first day of a new creation that will give birth to Adam and Eve to populate it everywhere through the ages with prospering nations.

For men and women needed to be born from within Him by the power of the Holy Spirit, because they were going to be born in His image to live according to His Son's likeness forever on earth and in heaven's glory, too, but only if they would become reborn from the Holy Spirit that gave them birth from Him initially. Thus our heavenly Father was giving life to a formless and lifeless earth, because He had the power to do it through His Holy Spirit, for the entire earth to become not only the cradle of many nations but also the cradle of His most loved nation where His Son Jesus Christ was going to be born through the Holy Spirit.

For our heavenly Father needed to establish His Covenant of Life that He failed to have Adam and Eve to sit with Him at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and wine of eternal holiness from His Son Jesus Christ that daily serves to every angel in heaven's glory to this day, so only His Son's Righteousness may prevail through eternity. Certainly, as our heavenly Father sacrificed His Son Jesus Christ within the celestial Tabernacle of the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, then He did it to recreate the formless and lifeless, by speaking to it the power of His word filled with life, for darkness not only to separate from light but also make life to spring forth miraculously everywhere.

Here we see our heavenly Father, because He loved us, even before we were born from Him through the Holy Spirit, then He sacrificed His only Son Jesus Christ within the celestial Tabernacle of the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, so He may pour His Son's Spirit of life upon a formless and lifeless world to become His children's home-sweet-home. For earth is a world destined to be filled with the Holy Spirit as he may progressively descend from within the celestial Tabernacle's Most Holy Place atoning-blood sacrifice in heaven, so earth may become a paradise away from paradise where every man, woman and child from the nations will thrive in His Son's trustworthy-grace to become Holy Spirit reborn into eternity.

Provided that, it is our heavenly Father's will to populate the earth with His children reborn from the Holy Spirit's amazing powers, so earth will no longer continue to exist in Satan and his fallen angels' darkness but only from His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood Spirit of life shed initially from the foundation of the world to create all things anew. Then, our heavenly Father spoke His words again to separate the waters from heaven above and from the earth below, so the salty waters will separate from the fresh waters, and as this took place then the sky appeared that was hidden in darkness, separating the waters by introducing space in the midst of them, and this was the second day.

Our heavenly Father needed to separate the waters from above and below because He wanted the sky to form that had been hidden in darkness for so long, for the birds may come alive into their different kingdoms and kinds, by the power of His spoken words filled with abundant life for each one of them into all eternity to come. Furthermore, as the dried ground appeared then our heavenly Father said let there be grass everywhere to cover the earth with green, and as this began to take place immediately, then He said let the ground be covered with seeds to give plants and trees from their different kinds for food for the nations and the livestock, and small animals everywhere.

This was the third day that our heavenly Father had called into existence, because the Holy Spirit continued to pour from within the celestial Tabernacle of the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, where our Lord Jesus Christ was sacrificed to shed the atoning-blood for the creation of the world and all things, so life may show in its different forms progressively. The waters that had come to rest into one form, by showing the dried ground everywhere around the earth, our heavenly Father called them seas of great bodies of water separating from the fresh water from heaven above, and within these bodies of water the fish were called into existence in their different forms and kinds to reproduce abundantly.

Then our heavenly Father created the Sun and the Moon in the new open sky, the Sun to rule over the day and the Moon over the night, showing like this the days that will become the four different seasons, so all living things, especially humankind, will enjoy spring, summer, fall and winter every year into millenniums to come into eternity. This was the beginning of time on the fourth day for every living thing on earth, including every man, and woman from all nations, that our heavenly Father had created by the power of His word, because the Holy Spirit continued to rain from the celestial Tabernacle Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, so life everywhere may love, serve and glorify Him lastingly.

Meaning that, every thing was created by our heavenly Father through the Holy Spirit's power, because he continued to descend upon the entire earth from within the celestial Tabernacle of the Most Holy Place, where His Son Jesus Christ had shed his atoning-blood Spirit of life to pour abundantly, so life may come into existence everywhere within the earth. Therefore, all things came into existence because our heavenly Father spoke His word of perfect holiness through the Holy Spirit that descended plentifully from His Son Jesus Christ, as he shed his atoning-blood over His altar within the celestial Tabernacle Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, so all living things may come into existence gradually in their different forms and kinds.

Our heavenly Father saw that everything that He had done so far was good on the fifth day, so He blessed all things that He had created to continue to grow progressively thus to replenish the entire earth, and fill it with His glory and that of His Son Jesus Christ's sacrifice and atoning-blood by the Holy Spirit amazing descending powers. Finally, our heavenly Father said let us created people in our image and according to our likeness, and this was Adam and Eve the first family ready for Him to give birth in His image and the likeness of His Son through the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers, so they may become human living beings ruling what He had created for His name's glory.

On this day, our heavenly Father gave birth to Adam in His image to live according to the likeness of His Son Jesus Christ, because he is born directly from the Holy Spirit's amazing powers thus to live in perfect holiness in His presence ruling always everything that He has created in heaven with the angelic hosts and throughout the earth. In the presence of Adam, all the angelic host bows down to him, because he was born in our heavenly Father's image by the power of the Holy Spirit to live according to the likeness of His Son Jesus Christ throughout eternity in heaven's glory always ready to do His will thus to conquer new glories never conquer yet by the angels.

Meaning that, as the angels saw Adam then they thought that they were contemplating at our heavenly Father, because he was born from His image perfect in every way through the Holy Spirit, so he may live in the likeness of His Son Jesus Christ's amazing-grace that exists within his heart to love, serve and glorify His holy name into eternity. That is probably why that Lucifer always failed (or was afraid) to approach Adam as he would normally approach any of the holy angels, so he may speak to him thus to make him believe a lie within his heart that will destroy his dignity, faith, and eternal holiness to cease to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father's holy name.

However, our heavenly Father had instructed Adam never to allow Lucifer anywhere near to speak to him about anything, because Lucifer was corrupted and extremely wicked, therefore Adam knew very well that whenever he saw Lucifer approaching him then he will reject him since it was innate that his heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit will reject God's adversary immediately. Therefore, it was impossible that Lucifer may approach Adam, because his divine nature had powers that he failed to understand thus to curtail them and deceive him in any way possible with his wickedness, so Lucifer with his fallen angels stayed a way from Adam until he will figure out how to approach him to smear his righteous life with lies.

As time elapsed, Lucifer realized that he had already gained Adam's trust, a trust that it was impossible for him to build, nevertheless it was already there with Adam's wife, Eve, and he had failed to see it until the opportunity came that Eve's best friend, the old serpent from Eden, will approach her with his lies to rest in Adam's heart. This was the opportunity that Lucifer had been waiting for to approach Adam through his wife Eve's best friend, the serpent, thus to cause Adam to rebel against God and His Son Jesus Christ, because His Son is the bread and wine that he with his children were to eat from start to finish for Righteousness to prevail in them perpetually.

Having Lucifer deceived Adam by telling him that he could eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, when our heavenly Father had assured him that if he eats from it then he will die with his children, unfortunately, blindly he with his wife ate it, rejecting God's call to eat from the tree of life, His Son Jesus Christ! And our heavenly Father wanted Adam and Eve to eat from the fruit from the tree of life that is His Son Jesus Christ removing sin forever, because it is His Son the ultimate nonstop sacrificed-Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin forever within the celestial Tabernacle of the Most Holy Place in the epicenter of God's life in heaven's glory.

This meant that our heavenly Father had shown Adam and Eve the sacrificed life of His Son Jesus Christ shedding his atoning-blood over the cross, so they may take freely on His Son Jesus Christ's righteous life to live blessed in His holy presence in heaven's glory thus to exist everlastingly filled with perfect Righteousness that pleases His holy heart into eternity. However, since Adam and Eve failed to know sin, because they just did not know what it meant to sin, then they thought that they could put it off momentarily, and sometime later eat from the cross the fruit of life that is Jesus Christ shedding his atoning-blood to create the world with all living things, including human life into perpetuity.

Inasmuch as, for Adam and Eve to be filled with God's Holy Spirit then they had to eat and drink from the tree of life the fruit that is His Son Jesus Christ, so they will become as perfect and holy that they will ever be in heaven's glory next to the angels to love, serve and glorify our Father perpetually. Meaning that, although Adam and Eve had never sin against our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, because they were newly born in heaven's glory by the power of the Holy Spirit, then they still were required just as any other angel to eat and drink from the fruit from the tree of life that is His Son Jesus Christ.

Moreover, Adam and Eve needed to eat from the tree of life that is Jesus Christ nailed to the cross and shedding his atoning-blood to pour the Holy Spirit upon God's creation, because everything that is holy in heaven's glory then they most receive this holiness from him, otherwise there is no other way possible to attain holiness for all eternity. Surely, our heavenly Father was requiring Adam and Eve to eat from the fruit from the tree of life that is His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the cross and shedding his atoning-blood in the epicenter of paradise, because this is where every holy angel gets his usual share of perfect holiness to please every day our heavenly Father into eternity.

For our heavenly Father's Son Jesus Christ is the ultimate (or nonstop) Lamb with the atoning-blood that removes sin forever in heavens' glory for the angels and the same tree of life on earth over Jerusalem's holy hill for every man, woman and child that needs to bath with the living-water and soap to become perfect as our Father is into eternity. This is the bread and wine that our heavenly Father was requiring Adam and Eve to eat and drink from the start to finish from His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the cross in the epicenter of paradise for the angels and for humanity, too, so their children may eat the bread and drink from the wine that makes them holy instantly.

For this is the only way that our heavenly Father could have their loved ones, as Adam and Eve in paradise, and you and me these days on earth, to become Holy Spirit reborn, and this time not by His will but by our personal determination, so we may become His legitimate children just as Jesus Christ is everlastingly into eternity. Undeniably, our heavenly Father gave birth to each one of us in His image by the Holy Spirit's power to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness into eternity, but, although we were born already from the Holy Spirit, we need to reborn, but this time we personally decide to receive it thus to enter heaven forever Holy Spirit Righteously saturated.

That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ always taught to all the people of Israel that he alone is the way, the truth and the life; and that no one can ever come to the Father's holy presence unless they come to him first, because he alone is the one that He always receives in His holy presence in heaven's glory. That is to say, also that to this day no one in heaven's glory from all the most powerful angels know the way to our heavenly Father's intimate holy presence except our Lord Jesus Christ, because even though the angels are very holy, powerful and glorious, nevertheless they failed always to ascend into our heavenly Father's holy presence without Jesus Christ.

Meaning that, it is our Lord Jesus Christ always leading every holy angel into our heavenly Father's holy presence in the high celestial places, because even though they are very holy, powerful and glorious, yet they do not have (or know) Jesus Christ's perfect divine holiness that leads to the sacredness of our heavenly Father's holy presence in the high heavens. That is why, that our heavenly Father manifested to Abraham that no one could ever see him unless he is perfect and holy as He is perpetually, so He was calling Abraham and his loved ones, as He initially called the angels to become perfect and holy as He is, so they may see Him in His Son's perfect Righteousness forever.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father was calling Abraham to sit with Him at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and wine that He initially called Adam and Eve in paradise to enjoy with Him, so they may sit at the epicenter of paradise to eat from the tree of life that is His Son Jesus Christ, the living-bread. For this is the only way that everyone is going to be reborn and refilled from the Holy Spirit's amazing powers to abandon sin and darkness to enter into the world of love, life, truth, prosperity, and never-ending happiness that our heavenly Father enjoys with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit every day well into all eternity.

Certainly, this is a glorious life that you need to live these days to know it, and this is only possible as the Holy Spirit enters into your heart because you have believed for justice to confess with your lips for salvation that Jesus Christ is God's nonstop Lamb with the atoning-blood that makes you perfectly holy for heaven's glory anyday now. This is the glorious life that our heavenly Father has already granted you to possess forever as you were born by the Holy Spirit's amazing powers in His image to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness on earth and in heaven above, and Satan is stilling it from you with the lies that Adam and Eve believed to die.

Truly, the only way that Satan can steal this glorious life that you were born initially in heaven from the Holy Spirit's powers in His image to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness everlastingly, it will be if you continue in the world's spirit of error, but, if you are Holy Spirit reborn then only goodness will be your future. From the start to finish, our heavenly Father created you to do wonderful things with your life in this world and in the next one from heaven above, because you are Holy Spirit reborn already, moreover filled with his glorious gifts that can do amazing things for people to escape wickedness to find shelter in our heavenly Father's holy presence right now.

Besides, these wonderful things that our heavenly Father will do with your life, He must do them immediately, because now is the time for people to see His glory, the glory that He has personally given to His Son Jesus Christ that will live within you as you believe for justice to invoke with your lips for salvation his anointed name. Moreover, since you were Holy Spirit reborn, because you have believed within your heart for justice to confess with your lips for salvation His Son's name, then the Holy Spirit is your God thus to protect and bless you with favor and everlasting peace of endless daily joys, so you may live to love, serve and glorify our Father God from now on.

Certainly, in Jesus Christ we are blessed in the high heavens these days, because we have believed the wonderful work that our heavenly Father has done through his sacrificed life and atoning-blood shed since Creation day by the Holy Spirit, so we may live the miracle-life that enriches us every step of the way into heaven's glory only to know goodness everlastingly. That is why, that our heavenly Father taught his disciples incessantly that if he is lifted to heaven where he has always existed with our heavenly Father, then he will pray before his altar within the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, so the Holy Spirit may descend to walk with each one of us wherever life may take us on earth.

Meaning that, the Holy Spirit is walking with us to wherever life may take us each day, because this is his main-ministry to go along with us to meet people, so we may testify that Jesus Christ is Lord and savior of our living-souls before our Father in heaven, as the Holy Spirit may wrought miracles of healing, power and deliverance. Now the Holy Spirit may manifest healing, power and deliverance to people everywhere that need our heavenly Father's unfailing-love and His Son Jesus Christ's living-grace, because he is the one that testifies faithfully before them that they are been blessed by him, and that the Gospel of Salvation is the truth, the way and the life back to heaven's glory forever justified.

This is the Holy Spirit's progressive work of our daily life on earth to let everyone know that our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ are blessing them with amazing powers from heaven above, as from within the celestial Tabernacle's Most Holy Place, where He personally told Moses that He will give daily commands for Israel to obey diligently through life. Surely, this is the place in heaven's glory where our heavenly Father needs to meet you every day of your life on earth, as you may kneel before His altar where His Son Jesus Christ shed his atoning-blood since Creation day, so you may be blessed by Him through the Holy Spirit's descending powers into your life and of your loved ones.

Here is where you will have a personal encounter with our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, because you will be Holy Spirit reborn as you may invoke his holy name erasing sin forever thus to live the wonderful enriched life that He has granted you already since even before you became His divine-image before the angelic hosts in heaven's glory. And not only because you were Holy Spirit born initially in our heavenly Father's holy image to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's divine-likeness, the Holy Spirit will make you part of his entire very holy life that has no beginning nor an end, but also holy angels may accompany you to wherever life may take you with abundant amazing-blessings everywhere.

That is to say, also that as you make our Lord Jesus Christ you high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin progressively, then you will certainly become part of him forever, but also our heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit, so you will live the divine-life that they have always lived and enjoyed through endless ages until now. And this is what our heavenly Father with His Son Jesus Christ has been asking every man, woman and child to become Holy Spirit reborn by faith, so they will become from head to foot just as they are in perfect holiness, because there is nothing impossible for God forever, so you may be welcome today into eternal life forever blessed.

Our heavenly Father has fought battles that Satan and his fallen angels may have placed before Him and His Son Jesus Christ, and He has won them with love, patience, power, prayer and faith, because He dreams to see you with your loved ones back in heaven's glory again, so you may live your happy life as you ought to into eternity. There are battles ahead of you and your loved ones, too, but, whether you believe it or not, our heavenly Father has declared you already victorious over them, because His Son Jesus Christ sacrificed his sacred-body to shed his atoning-blood to cover your sins, for light to shine blinding Satan and his fallen angels, so evil will never touch you again.

These days, we have a Covenant of Life with our heavenly Father that started with Abraham and his allies, because they ate at the Lord's Table the bread and wine that Adam and Eve missed in paradise, since Satan lied to them through the serpent, nevertheless those that have eaten this miracle-meal they only have blessings to enjoy throughout life forever. For this is a living Covenant that is filled with the Holy Spirit descending upon the entire earth although it was formless and lifeless, nevertheless our heavenly Father by the power of His word caused it to become alive with abundant life from all species, kingdoms and their kinds to cover its surface since His children were going to inhabit it forever.

Given that, it is our heavenly Father's will to turn this old earth into a new one with glorious skies that have never been seen before by the angelic hosts since their creation much less by humanity, because the Holy Spirit will descend steadily and abundantly into it thus to do wonderful things conquering amazing glories never subjugated yet by any one. That is why, that our heavenly Father gave birth to each one of us, including you these days, so you may enter into a Covenant of Life with Him, for the Holy Spirit to saturate you, so where there is no form or life then He can cause it to become alive again, but this time filled with His endless glory.

That is why, also that our Lord Jesus Christ taught to everyone that was willing to listen to his words to assure them that whoever believes in him, even though he is dead will live again, because he alone is the resurrection and the life, and he that believes in him will never see death but only life into all eternity. As it was in Sarah's barren-womb failing forever to give Abraham a son, however since he had a Covenant of Life with our heavenly Father as he humbly ate with Him and his allies at the Lord's Table the bread and wine served daily by our Lord Jesus Christ then the Holy Spirit entered into his life never to abandon him.

Moreover, since the day the Holy Spirit entered into Abraham's life then wonderful things begin to happen to him and even to his loved ones as well that were not even born yet, as Isaac his only son with a Covenant of Life Holy Spirit born miraculously from Sarah his mother while her womb was formless and lifeless forever. Abraham lived a wonderful every day miracle life, because he had not only sat with our heavenly Father to eat the bread and wine that His Son Jesus Christ serves daily to everyone throughout the earth but also because the Holy Spirit entered into him and his loved ones never to fail them--provided that they fulfill His Covenant of Life.

Now, to fulfill our heavenly Father's Covenant of Life that started with Abraham and his friends, then this means that every man, woman and child from his family and the families of his friends must be reborn from the Holy Spirit, leaving behind the world of darkness to enter into the world of light from heaven above forever justified into eternity. Meaning that, starting with Isaac until the last man, woman, is born from Abraham lineage and that of his friends then they must be Holy Spirit reborn by faith although their mothers are already dead as Sarah's barren-womb, so they can step into eternal life never to look back again but only ahead to grow into our heavenly Father's perfect Righteousness.

For our heavenly Father want His children to be legitimate Holy Spirit reborn in a moment of prayer and of faith, so not only He may become their Father but also His Son Jesus Christ may be the only way, truth and life that they may live filled with the Holy Spirit's Righteousness and his amazing gifts to do miracles everywhere always. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father needs every faithful to be Holy Spirit filled with the Covenant of Life, for His will to be done on earth, and this is to fill the nations with the glory of His holy name for a new earth to be Holy Spirit reborn with splendid skies launching new glories into eternity.

Inasmuch as, this is exactly what our heavenly Father did in the beginning of things, because He separated darkness from light to create the first day, then all the grass, plants, trees, livestock, and wild animals covered the dry ground, with birds in the skies, and fish everywhere in the seas, so finally His children may inherit earth to rule it perpetually. Here our heavenly Father started to give life in abundance into a dead body as earth, perhaps (dead) for millenniums, never to give life to anything, but since our Lord Jesus Christ is God's Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove darkness, the light appeared to give life to every living thing on earth, so it may become our Father's children habitat for eternity.

Moreover, this is what our heavenly Father is willing to do with every man, woman and child that may come to Him the correct way only, and this is His Son Jesus Christ as our high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to subdue darkness, for light to shine through our human bodies giving us abundant life filled with everlastingly blessings. That is to say, these days that no matter how you may find yourself in this world, ready to suffer every hour of your entire life until finally you succumb unredeemed into death and hell's eternal torments, nonetheless, our heavenly Father is ready to pour His Holy Spirit abundantly into you, so you may become a new risen-person heavenly bound forever.

Our heavenly Father is granting you a new body that has never known darkness much less sin and the suffering of infirmities and the treats of death into hell's fire, because this sinless-body that our heavenly Father is giving you is His own celestial-body from where you were born initially in His image to live according to His likeness everlastingly blessed. For this is the celestial-body that your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit will find abundant love, peace, and life's never-ending happiness that you have always searched for to enjoy through life on earth until finally our Lord Jesus Christ became your living high priest and Lamb with his atoning-blood removing sin always, thus to become heavenly-bound into eternity forever saved.

These days, there is nothing impossible for our heavenly Father in your life and the lives of your loved ones, including your friends, because the Holy Spirit descends from within the celestial Tabernacle of the Most Holy Place to enter into your life, in a moment of faith and prayer, so Jesus Christ will walk you immediately into heaven's glory forever victorious. You may be as formless and lifeless as the earth in day one before our heavenly Father but as the Holy Spirit began to pour from within the celestial Tabernacle of the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, because His Son Jesus Christ is His Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove darkness from light, then you will become alive as heaven's brilliance.

Miraculously, the earth became a beautiful place for humans to live because our heavenly Father spoke His word through the Holy Spirit descending constantly from heaven above, as from His ancient altar within the Most Holy Place, because our Lord Jesus Christ was ministering as high priest and Lamb to remove darkness from the light to give life to earth at last. Today, we remember clearly Abraham's wife Sarah that he waited for her for years to give him a son, but she failed constantly because her womb was formless and lifeless, besides she had aged, but since there is nothing impossible for God, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then she gave birth to Isaac to start an everlasting nation.

Well, this could be you, or your loved ones, even your friends from everywhere around the world right now, that are formless and lifeless due to sin and the accumulation of darkness in them since Satan and his fallen angels always attack them from all directions, so they may die blinded with darkness to descend into hell's torment forever cursed. Nevertheless, our heavenly Father has a plan for you that will change you in an instant, that is, if you trust in His name living in eternal glory within His Son Jesus Christ's heart and atoning-blood shed since Creation day to bless you these days as you have never been blessed before, by removing darkness to show light instantly everywhere around you forever.

For Satan with his cronies has lied to you since reason dawn on you until now, because that is the only thing he knows how to do thus to destroy everything that our heavenly Father had already won for you through His Son Jesus Christ, so, in a moment of prayer and faith, you may become Holy Spirit reborn into eternity. Moreover, Satan will continue to lie to you through his cronies from everywhere, that is, if you allow him to do so, so you will only know to see darkness, because that is what darkness does to the earth and the life of every man, woman and child to sink them deeper into the darker world where light is totally impossible.

However, if you let our heavenly Father enter into your life through His Son Jesus Christ's blessed resurrected-life as your high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin, and then, he will separate darkness to reveal the light that your living soul has always searched for through the years only to attain abundant richness to make you everlastingly happy. Even if you are formless and lifeless as the start of the earth, our heavenly Father will command the Holy Spirit into you with amazing powers that He will see only perfect Righteousness in you, because you are Holy Spirit reborn not only to enter eternal life immediately but also to enjoy its daily richness with your loved ones and friends.

Our heavenly Father will do millions of things within you, in a moment of prayer and faith, because His holy name that lives in perfect holiness within His Son Jesus Christ as His personal Temple, high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood restoring pristine-life, then the Holy Spirit will wrought favors of miracles for peace to thrive through your life forever. Formless and lifeless, our heavenly Father will grant you a new begin in this world today, if you only allow the Holy Spirit to replete your life with his amazing powers that will remove darkness to show the light that gives you power to believe in your heart for justice to invoke with his your mouth for salvation His Son's ancient amazing-grace.

For our Lord Jesus Christ is the best thing that the world has ever known since the day it was founded by our heavenly Father by the power of His word and the constant descending of the Holy Spirit, for formlessness and lifelessness to be replaced with light as darkness is pushed back to where it belongs in hell's kingdom into eternity. Certainly, you will live a wonderful life liberated from the spirit of error because Satan with his cronies from everywhere were already defeated at the cross over Jerusalem's holy hill, as our Lord Jesus Christ shed his atoning-blood to kill sin, for darkness to die out giving way for light to shine in you every step of the way into heaven's glory.

Today, you will only know our heavenly Father's love for His Son Jesus Christ as he lives within your heart as your high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood that grants you eternal life, because Satan has no darkness in you anymore, so you are now liberated only to know abundant goodness everywhere around you on earth, and in heaven's glory forever. This is the moment you have been searching for until you got to the point that you will only see our Lord Jesus Christ making his way into your heart, so he may say the prayers that he knows best how to say them one by one before our heavenly Father's altar, for the Holy Spirit to show favor and peace.

Currently, the Holy Spirit will grant you powerful favors and peace, the favor of amazing daily miracles by the millions for you and your loved ones, including your neighbors from everywhere, because you are very valuable to our heavenly Father that not even the entire richness of the universe could ever pay for the price of your living-soul, but Jesus Christ can. And he did it gladly already as he laid his sacred-body over the dead crossed-trees of Adam and Eve to be nailed to you, because as he was nailed to our forefathers from paradise over the sacred-hill then he was nailed to you and to your loved ones for darkness to die out and light to shine into you with everlasting richness.

For our heavenly Father has made His Son Jesus Christ to be your everlasting richness these days on earth and forever in heaven's glory, because our beginning in life is in our heavenly Father's image to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness into eternity always enjoying every day of our new life the Holy Spirit's richness that blesses us always. Every day you are missing on our heavenly Father's blessings because you still have failed to recognize His Son Jesus Christ as the eternal richness that He has granted you to enjoy these days on earth, so you will live in a miracle life filled with amazing-powers to blessed even those that you think will never have the hope of eternal salvation.

With Jesus Christ living within your heart, then you will have our heavenly Father's holy name granting you powers and authorities through the Holy Spirit to do the things that His Son did already for the lost in Israel, and even greater things you will do since he will be in heaven's glory as usual interceding for your prayers to be answered immediately. Today, the Holy Spirit is walking with every man, woman and child that has been reborn from him by his amazing powers that not only separated darkness from light for the earth to receive life at last, but also granted life to Isaac through a barren-womb and later to Jesus Christ through a virgin-womb, so you may live everlastingly enriched from now on.

Presently, Jesus Christ's wounded hands are extended towards you as his heart filled with eternal love is pouring over you these days as he died on the cross to kill sin, so you may not only receive him as your high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to make you everlastingly holy, but also to award you daily gifts of richness always. Now, you may remain formless and lifeless as the earth in the beginning before the Holy Spirit's out pouring to subdue darkness thus to show the light allowing life to prevail in its different forms of glories and kingdoms from the grass covering its surface, to animals walking everywhere, to birds flying in the sky, and fish filling abundantly the seas.

Our heavenly Father wants wonderful things in you these days, so He may show His Son Jesus Christ's abundant-grace to every man, woman and child from everywhere thus to become Holy Spirit reborn through faith and prayer, because He really would love to see everybody already enjoying the eternal life's greatness that Satan stole with lies from Adam and Eve in paradise. This is a wonderful life that our heavenly Father has given you birth into His image to live according to His Son's Jesus Christ likeness these days on earth and in heaven's glory forever, because He no longer wants to enjoy alone what He has created but with you and His Son Jesus Christ filled with the Holy Spirit everlasting peace. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest, too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN's glories as you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main