(IVÁN): THIS IS THE LORD'S GOOD SABBATH TO ENJOY WITH YOU:

17 vues

IVANI...@aol.com

non lue,
16 sept. 2014, 13:28:3616/09/2014
Sábado, 13 de Septiembre, 2014 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

THIS IS THE LORD'S GOOD SABBATH TO ENJOY WITH YOU ALWAYS:

After our heavenly Father had created the heaven and earth with all things, then He created man, because He said to His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit: Let us create man in our image to live according to our likeness in heaven with all the angelic hosts. And our heavenly Father had created the earth with all things by separating darkness from light then the fresh water from the salt water, so the earth that was hidden under them may emerge to give out its produce from different grass, plants, and trees without number throughout the face of the earth.

In the heavens above, our heavenly Father created the sun to shine during the day, and the moon to shine during the night, so light may be always at the greater degree during the day and at lesser degree during the night lighting up always over the fish of the seas, the birds in the skies, and the animals on earth. Then our heavenly Father created the fish according to their kind abundantly, so life may fill the great bodies of waters called oceans, seas, rivers, and lakes throughout the earth, so the birds and the animals according to their species may multiply and fill the earth with life everywhere, for He was ready to create man.

Certainly, our heavenly Father was about to create man by the power of the Holy Spirit in His image to live according to His likeness before Him in heaven's glory along with His angelic hosts, because this was His greater work that has ever come out from His holy hands to be as His Son Jesus Christ is from head to foot. Because, while our heavenly Father separated darkness from light then the fresh water from the salty ones appeared thus to prepare the heavenly bodies to give light and seasons to the earth through the years, immediately, He poured fish-life into the oceans to bless the heavens with birds and fill the new world with animal life everywhere--for man to live.

Furthermore, as our heavenly Father gave birth to man by the power of the Holy Spirit in His image to live according to His likeness in heaven's glory, then He did it because He needed to rest on the seventh day from all the work that He had done through the week along with His Son Jesus Christ and His Spirit. Meaning that, our heavenly Father gave birth by the power of the Holy Spirit to Adam and later to Eve to rest with them in perfect peace and Righteousness in heaven's glory, because this is the rest of His Spirit that He has always been searching for through eternity that He could never find it anywhere else, but only with His children.

Moreover, our heavenly Father has always found solace with the angels in heaven's glory through the ages until now, but what He was looking for was children born in His image to live according to His likeness by the power of the Holy Spirit, so He may finally rest with them from the work that He has done abundantly through eternity. In other words, our heavenly Father gave birth to Adam by the power of the Holy Spirit in heaven because He needs to rest with Eve and her children from all the work that He has done through eternity by creating so many things that He will love to see the angelic hosts enjoy them but also His children from the nations.

Surely, our heavenly Father gave birth to humankind in heaven through the power of the Holy Spirit for every man, woman and child from all the nations to become born in the likeness of His Son Jesus Christ, because He needs to rest not only with His Son, the Holy Spirit and the angelic hosts but also with His own lineage. Then, on the seventh day our heavenly Father rested from all His work, because He had finally created the entire human race from all the nations, so they may rest with Him to enjoy the glorious work that He has done finally to give birth to a new life that will never end on earth and in heaven forever into eternity.

Thus, the Sabbath (day of rest) was born, so our heavenly Father will rest along with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the holy angels, and every man, woman and child from the entire earth, because He will never be at rest until you finally rest with Him, by enjoying the work that He has graciously created to please you everlastingly. And it is on this particular day, the Sabbath, where our heavenly Father needs to meet you right away, because He needs to rest with you from all the work that He has done not only by creating the heaven and earth with all things but also every human living being from all the nations.

Surely, our heavenly Father needs to rest with you, this is something natural between you and Him on earth these days and in heaven's glory for generations to come, because: you were born from Him by the power of the Holy Spirit to enjoy His work and rest with Him finally to come to know each other as family. And as our heavenly Father created the heaven and earth with all things as we know them today, then He was thinking of you, because you were going to emerge from Him by the power of the Holy Spirit in His image to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness throughout your life on earth and in heaven for all eternity.

Therefore, our heavenly Father created all the things that He had to create in heaven and earth because He knew that you were going to be born from Him by the power of the Holy Spirit to be His son and daughter just as His Son Jesus Christ is to Him in perfect holiness and Righteousness, for the Sabbath at hand. For the Sabbath was created by our heavenly Father for Him and every man, woman and child, so they may come together as one family on earth these days and in heaven's glory forever into eternity to enjoy all the great work that He has done through time by the power of His word and the skillfulness of His holy hands.

Timely, our heavenly Father created the Sabbath for man, and not man for the Sabbath, so He is Lord over the Sabbath to do as He may very well please with every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations thus to enjoy His work, the work of His Son Jesus Christ, and the work of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, in the Sabbath our heavenly Father enjoys the presence of His children that He has given birth by the power of the Holy Spirit, starting with Adam and Eve in heaven's glory, and so, this is a very special day for Him because He gets to enjoy you, and you get to enjoy Him through the Holy Spirit's presence.

Unquestionably, it is only through the Holy Spirit that our heavenly Father will be able to enjoy the presence of every man, woman and child that may approach Him on this day, because it is only through the Holy Spirit that He can truly relate to you, and you to Him--and without the Holy Spirit then there is no rest whatsoever. Definitely, it is a prerequisite to be filled with the Holy Spirit to enter into the SABBATH to enjoy the rest that our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit have always have prepared for every man, woman and child, starting with Adam and Eve in paradise, so this day as all others could be an unforgettable reunion.

A reunion of a family that will live together not only on earth but also for ages to come well into all eternity, because once we live our days, then we are heavenly bound to live with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelic hosts to continue to enjoy our delightful-rest, the Sabbath. For heaven's glory is our eternal rest with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelic hosts, because once you are born from the Holy Spirit then you are born into heaven's glory that is the eternal Sabbath of our living souls that will never end into all eternity.

Meaning that, once you are Holy Spirit born, because you love our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ that He has personally sent to you, so you may get to know and love him with all your heart by reading His word and going to His House of Prayer, then you are born into the eternal Sabbath that never ends. Surely, our heavenly Father gave birth to every man, woman and child just as He was finishing and blessing His creation, because He was ready to enter the Sabbath on the seventh day to rest with His children from the work that He has magnificently done for the glory of His holy name that His Son bears in perfect holiness everlastingly.

That is why, that our heavenly Father right after He had given birth to Adam and Eve in paradise through the Holy Spirit, then He expressly told them that they should eat from the tree of life and never from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, because the day that they will eat from it, then they will die. On this day, our heavenly Father needed Adam and Eve to eat from the tree of life that is His Son Jesus Christ as His high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood that gives us our daily bread and wine, so we may be filled with his Righteousness because we need to be Holy Spirit filled to live the Sabbath with Him.

In other words, the day that our heavenly Father called Adam and Eve to eat from the fruit of life that is His Son Jesus Christ serving the bread and wine over the Lord's Table for the angels in heaven's glory, then this meant that He was calling them to enter into the Sabbath to enjoy it to the full with Him. But, since they both ate from the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then they could no longer enter into the Sabbath with Him, because the spirit of error that is rebellion and disobedience to His Son Jesus Christ is not allowed ever in His holy presence unless they repent to become Holy Spirit born again.

That is why, that our heavenly Father sent them back to earth not because He wanted them to die to return to the dust of death from where they were taken to become living human being in His hands, but they abandoned paradise because they could no longer enter into the Sabbath with Him much less invoke His holy name for salvation. However, if Adam and Eve were able to invoke our heavenly Father's holy name that our Lord Jesus Christ bears with him in perfect holiness forever, then they would have stayed in paradise to enter into the Sabbath with Him and the Holy Spirit, but, because they failed to invoke His holy name due to rebellion then they had to leave immediately.

Meaning that, Adam and Eve had to descend to the dust of the earth from where they were initially taken by our heavenly Father in His hands to become living human beings filled with the Holy Spirit, because the day that they were both born, first Adam and later Eve, then they receive from our heavenly Father the breathe of life. And this breathe of life is the Holy Spirit that every man, woman and child have received directly from our heavenly Father, because we were born from Him by the power of the Holy Spirit in His image to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness on earth to ascend to heaven's glory forever justified in the last day.

Now, once Adam and Eve landed on earth, right after they both ate from the forbidden fruit, then they distant themselves from our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to be closer to Satan and his kingdom of eternal torment that is in the center of the earth, hell, where the lost descend to await Judgment Day. Then Satan thought that he had won to him every man, woman and child on earth, since Adam and Eve had eaten from the forbidden fruit thus they could no longer return to paradise to live with our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because they lived in sin and rebellion unable to invoke our Father's holy name for salvation.

However, Satan failed to understand our heavenly Father's Plan of Salvation for Adam and his children, because He was going to save them still by the power of His holy name, thus Satan failed to see as how He was going to take them back to heaven's glory, since they could no longer invoke His holy name in sin and rebellion. For sure, Satan knew that Adam and his children could never enter into the Sabbath's blessings with our heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit, so he thought that he had won a mayor victory against Him and His Son Jesus Christ as His personal high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to create all things in heaven and earth as well.

Nevertheless, our heavenly Father had divinely prepared a covenant of life with man, and this is where Abram enters into our Father's holy presence, because he was ready to sit at the Lord's Table with Him and the Holy Spirit to eat the bread and drink the wine that Adam and Eve failed to receive from Jesus Christ in paradise. Then, as Abram and his friends were ready to sit with our heavenly Father at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and drink the wine from God's Righteousness on earth with mankind and in heaven with the angels, that Adam failed to eat in paradise, immediately our heavenly Father invited Abram with his friends to enter into His Sabbath blissful-rest.

On this day, Abram with his wife Sarai were able to enter into our heavenly Father's Sabbath rest to enjoy with their acquaintances the bread and wine from our Lord Jesus Christ as the tree of life from paradise that Adam and Eve failed to eat to enter into our heavenly Father's Sabbath enjoying the divine rest that blesses every living-soul. Here Satan is defeated by our heavenly Father, because he thought that once Adam and Eve had sinned against the tree of life by eating from the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then our Father will never again invite men into His Sabbath rest to enjoy the fruit of His great work in Creation.

Nonetheless, our heavenly Father was joyful on Sabbath to have invited Abram with his wife Sarai and their acquaintances as well to enter into His rest with Him from all the work that He had accomplished, because they all have begun a covenant of life that will never end in this life and in the next one to come in heaven above. Moreover, given that Abram with his wife Sarai ate with our heavenly Father the bread and wine that our Lord Jesus Christ serves every day in heaven for angels and on earth for the nations, then, not only Abram and his friends were able to enter into the Sabbath rest with Him but also their children through the generations.

Now, Abram with his wife Sarai and their friends were able to enter into the Lord's Sabbath of every week of their lives, because they had started a covenant of life with our heavenly Father by eating and drinking from the Lord's Table the sacred bread and wine that emanates Righteousness from His Son Jesus Christ for life to thrive everywhere everlastingly. Initially, this is the glorious life that our heavenly Father had offered to Adam and Eve in paradise to sit with Him at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and drink the wine from His Son Jesus Christ's Righteousness, so they may enter together into the Sabbath to rest from all work, but they failed because Satan purposely deceived them.

Satan's lies through the old serpent from the Garden of Eden caused Eve to believe that they could eat from the forbidden fruit and still be able to eat from the fruit of life that is Jesus Christ--but this was not possible--because Eve forgot our heavenly Father's warnings that if they eat from it, then they will surely die. That is why, that after Adam and Eve failed to eat from the fruit of life that is our Lord Jesus Christ serving the Lord's Table the bread and wine as usual to the angels in heaven and to the nations on earth, then every man, woman and child have problems entering into the Sabbath with Him to rest in peace.

However, as soon as both were Holy Spirit born because they love our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ that descended into their hearts to manifest the unfailing love for Israel and the nations, then they can immediately enter the Sabbath to enjoy with Him and His Son the salvation rest that is in store for them since Creation day. Inasmuch as, for anyone to enjoy our heavenly Father's Sabbath on the seventh day then they have to be born again from the Holy Spirit's powers, given that only those that are born from His Spirit as everyone else is in heaven's glory today, starting with Abraham and his wife Sarah, then they can truly enjoy Sabbath every day into eternity.

For in heaven everything and every created creature as holy angels in their different ranks of glory and other very holy creatures from heaven above are filled with the Holy Spirit, so they may not only be able to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father but also they may be able to approach Him wherever necessary to do His will. Therefore, the Holy Spirit is not only very important in every aspect of life in the Kingdom of God but also it is the most important for our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, so everything will run nice and smooth all the time, so new glories of sanctities may be conquered that have not been conquer yet by angels.

That is why, that it is very important for every angel from heaven above to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father through His glorious name that our Lord Jesus Christ bears wherever he may go in heaven and on earth, so we may be filled immediately with the amazing every day power of the Holy Spirit to do His will. These days, it is our Father's will that you may enter with Him into His Sabbath's blessings, because this is why that He gave birth to you by the Holy Spirit power in heaven's glory to join Him not only at the Lord's Table with His Son Jesus Christ's bread and wine but also to enjoy the joy of His amazing-work.

In addition, once you enter into His Sabbath rest in heaven's glory while you are still living your normal life on earth, then you will never again want to abandon Him, because this is a glorious place that once you enter it then you are Holy Spirit born to stay there with our Father forever into all eternity to come. For this is the true Sabbath of our heavenly Father to join Him forever as you are Holy Spirit born into heaven's glory pristine eternal life, because you have believed within you heart for justice to confess with your lips for salvation His Son Jesus Christ's name--and once you are there--then every day is a Sabbath for you into eternity.

But, you must be born again from the Holy Spirit to enter it to stay forever with our heavenly Father, because once you enter into His Sabbath rest then He will never again would want to see you go because of Satan's lies, as it happened unfortunately to Adam and Eve in paradise that believed the old serpent's cheating from Lucifer. However, once you enter into our heavenly Father's Sabbath then it will be because you have believed in His covenant of life that started with Abraham at the Lord's Table, moreover you have believed in the Holy Spirit's covenant that He started with Sarah that gave birth to Isaac, for Jacob also to have his lasting covenant with our Lord Jesus Christ's shed atoning-blood.

This is the Sabbath that our heavenly Father has created for everyone not only from Israel but also the nations that believe in His covenant of life that He personally started with Abraham at the Lord's Table, so Isaac could be born from the Holy Spirit's covenant through Sarah's barren-womb, for Jacob to have a lasting covenant with His Lamb's shed atoning-blood. Meaning also that our heavenly Father wants you to live with your loved ones in His eternal Sabbath, because once you enter into it, then He will never want to see you go anywhere else, given that you are now Holy Spirit born ready to stay in heaven's glory to enjoy eternal life's great gifts that rightfully belong to you everlastingly.

Thus, our heavenly Father's Sabbath is to enter Holy Spirit born into the new world from heaven above where love thrives to serve and glorify His holy name through His Son Jesus Christ's victorious life over Satan's lies, because His Son will forever be His high priest and Lamb with the shed atoning-blood to create new things for God's children to enjoy forever. Meaning that, once you are Holy Spirit born because you have believed the covenant of life that started with Abraham with the bread and wine over the Lord's Table, served daily by His Son Jesus Christ, moreover believe in the Holy Spirit's covenant to give birth to Isaac through his mother Sarah's barren-womb then you are blessed into eternity.

Given that, you will have entered into His Son Jesus Christ's shed atoning-blood covenant with Jacob that he personally received from over Jerusalem's holy hill by sleeping over a rock on his way to Padan-aram to start a family with his father Isaac' relatives, so powerful blessing will dress your well-being, making sure that you will arrive safe-and-sound at our Father's home-sweet-home. It is here, over Jerusalem's holy hill, where our Lord Jesus Christ declared openly to Jacob and to his descendants through generations that he alone is the way, truth and life to our Father's home-sweet-home in heaven, as angels ascended and descended, so they may become reunited not only with Him but also with their loved ones and friends from past generations.

This is the new world that our heavenly Father has created with His Son Jesus Christ's shed atoning-blood over His altar within the celestial Tabernacle's Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, so we may become united again, and this time forever thus to enjoy all the wonderful victories that our Father has won with His Son Jesus Christ, and His Spirit, too. This is really the new earth with splendid skies as no other ever seen even by holy angels, because this is the home-sweet-home of our heavenly Father granted to every man, woman and child that has become Holy Spirit born not only to enter into His Sabbath to enjoy His wonderful divine-rest but also to live together with our loved ones forever.

Moreover, our heavenly Father has made sure that everyone with their loved ones will have a mansion to live paved with streets of gold and a sea of glass created by the power of His love that He has always shown to every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations through His Son Jesus Christ's victorious sacrificed-life against darkness. This is the new earth with wonderful skies that our heavenly Father has created for you and for your loved ones to enjoy through eternity with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and His Spirit along with the angelic hosts, because He created it with you in His mind and heart, for you to have the best of Him forever into eternity.

This is the New Jerusalem from heaven above that our heavenly Father has always spoken to Israel even until now, because it is a glorious place bought with the price of His Son Jesus Christ's spilled atoning-blood where your Sabbath will never end with Him, His Son, the Holy Spirit and the angelic hosts along with your loved ones and friends from everywhere. And only our Lord Jesus Christ is the door to enter into it these days, as he personally confided this powerful truth to his apostles and disciples within Israel and from everywhere around the world as well, because he used to remind them by saying: I am the door that you must always go through.

Today, whoever enters through me into our heavenly Father's Sabbath, then he will find pasture, and he will come in and go out as he may please, because if the Son set you free then you will free indeed, and no one will ever be able to deceive you, because now you belong to the truth and not Satan's lies and deceptions. Moreover, once you enter into our heavenly Father's Sabbath through the door that is there, because our Lord Jesus Christ is not only the door to heaven's glory, paradise, the New Jerusalem from heaven above, but also he is the door to enter into His Sabbath just as you will normally enter anytime into the celestial Tabernacle's Most Holy Place for prayer.

Then, you will have found eternal life at last, and this is the pristine life that you have been searching for through the days of your entire life on earth since the day you were born from your mother's womb, but you failed always to find it until you finally went through the door to enter it, and this is Jesus Christ. And as you stand in stable ground within the new world from heaven above where our heavenly Father's Sabbath is always celebrated by His loved ones and friends, then you will never want to walk out from this glorious place, because you will be afraid to lose it, because the place that you will return as you leave heaven it will be earth.

Nevertheless, you will find yourself ready to abandon it again but with our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ living within your heart by the power of the Holy Spirit, so you may return to your loved ones and friends to let them know that you have found eternal life in heaven's glory, and this is the Sabbath of the LORD. This is a place where you will begin to experience great miracles one after another, because this wonderful life that you had never known before until you became born from the Holy Spirit since you have loved His Son Jesus Christ within your heart for justice, then Satan with his usual lies will never be able to deceive you again forever.

Here is where you will find at last how good it is to live your life without Satan's lies and curses coming your way always to blind you with darkness, so you will never find your way around to our heavenly Father and to His Son that have both always waited for you to enjoy the Sabbath of the LORD into eternity. At last, the desire of your heart will be fulfilled as you enter with our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ filled with the Holy Spirit into the Sabbath, because you have been reborn from him never to be the person that lived in the spirit of error but now you will be a new person ready to enjoy eternal happiness.

For this is the way that our heavenly Father intended not only Adam and Eve to enjoy the Sabbath with Him and His Son Jesus Christ filled with the Holy Spirit but also you along with your loved ones and friends, because this is the day when our heavenly Father really rests with His children from all His work that never ends. It is here where you are the most happy person on earth and in heaven as well, because once you enter into our heavenly Father's Sabbath rest as you should each time, because you have been reborn from His Holy Spirit to abandon the old-self to the grave on earth then you will begin to live your eternal days in blessings forever.

Undoubtedly, this is a glorious moment in life, because you will not only be the same person that Satan used to know to lie and deceive every day and as usual, but now you are Holy Spirit born that he will never be able to lie to you about Him and His Son Jesus Christ, so you will miss your daily blessing. Only the Holy Spirit will be your main Spirit in life, and not the spirit of error as you were initially born from your mother's womb on earth, but now you are reborn in heaven's glory only to have your daily blessing from our heavenly Father as His holy angels deliver them to you on time, so you may enjoy life always.

These are the holy angels that Jacob saw over the line-up trees as a ladder leading into heaven's glory from earth, and Jacob saw them descending and others ascending, and they were always running up and down from heaven to earth, and from earth to heaven again to obtain more gifts to deliver to our heavenly Father's children everywhere around the world. And the holy angels that Jacob saw going up and down from the line-up trees over the injured rock at Jerusalem's holy hill, they never cease to do our heavenly Father's work for His loved ones, because they go up and down from earth to heaven, and from heaven back to earth again with gifts for you and your loved ones, too.

Even on the Sabbath the holy angels go up and down through the line-up trees over Jerusalem's holy hill, because they have to do His work for His loved ones, and there is no time to waste, for our Father needs to have all His gifts to be distributed to every one of His children regardless where they may be on earth. That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ even worked with his apostles and disciples on the Sabbath, because some Jews would approach him from time to time to see why they were working on the day of rest, and he will say to them: My Father in heaven works to reach out to His loved ones, and so, I work, too.

Meaning that, he still had to heal the sick, feed the hungry and thirsty throughout Israel therefore on Sabbath many that were chain-and-shackled by Satan's lies and terrible-deceptions, then they were liberated not only by him as God's Righteousness, but because he is God's high priest and Lamb with the shed atoning-blood, and so, our Father's work still goes on earth. On Sabbath, God's holy angels are running up and down from heaven to earth, and from earth to heaven through the line-up trees over Jerusalem's holy hill not only because this is the place where our Lord Jesus Christ established the covenant of the shed atoning-blood with Jacob for Israel to be born but because the Father works incessantly until now.

These days, if you were allowed by our heavenly Father to see the injured rock with the line-up crosses ascending into heaven, then you will see what Jacob saw on his day as angels descended with gifts to the nations and the other ascended rapidly back again to heaven to get more gifts for God's children, even on Sabbath. Certainly, our heavenly Father has not done away with the Sabbath, instead He said this is a day of rest to be honored perpetually, however we must honored it by been Holy Spirit reborn not only to enter into its divine rest with Him and His Son Jesus Christ but also to reach out to the lost to know the Sabbath rest-and-joys.

Surely, this is the salvation that our heavenly Father has prepared for every man, woman and child, right after Adam and Eve were born in His image to live according to His likeness through the Holy Spirit, so they may enter into the Sabbath blissful-rest with Him and His Son Jesus Christ filled with His Spirit never to abandon it again. Sabbath is the salvation that our heavenly Father has granted to the entire human race, so His children may become Holy Spirit born, in a moment of faith and prayer, by believing within their hearts for justice to confess with their lips for salvation His holy name that His Son bears in perfect everlastingly holiness.

This is our heavenly Father's holy name that only our Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit know how to invoke because it is a very holy name that can never be offended, even as Lucifer tried to offend it by he failed, because no one really knows much less understand God's holy name, except God alone. This is our heavenly Father's holy name that Adam and Eve needed to receive within their hearts to enter into the Sabbath, but Satan sent his old serpent to deceive Eve, so she will in turn cause Adam to believe Satan by eating from the forbidden fruit instead of the fruit of life that is Jesus Christ bearing God's holy name.

That is why, that Adam and Eve failed to enter into the Sabbath with our Father and His Son in paradise, because Satan with his lies caused them to eat from the forbidden fruit so they may never eat from the fruit of the tree of life that is His holy name that His Son Jesus Christ bears in perfect holiness forever. And because Adam and Eve failed to receive our heavenly Father's holy name from His Son Jesus Christ by eating the bread and wine from the Lord's Table, then to enjoy the Sabbath rest and its eternal every day joy was impossible, because to enjoy Sabbath to the full then you must have His holy name living in you for salvation.

That is why, that our heavenly Father continued to reveal to His servants as King David and his son Salomon that He was going to establish His holy name in Jerusalem forever, so His name will be available to anyone that would love to enter into the Sabbath to enjoy its eternal glories and every day miracles that blesses every living-soul. Therefore, it was important for our Father to have His Son Holy Spirit born through David's virgin daughter, moreover have him fulfill the Holy Spirit of the commandments, so he may finally lie over Adam and Eve crossed trees over Jerusalem's holy hill to receive him with nails for his shed atoning-blood to seal God's holy name finally to them for salvation.

Then, as Adam and Eve received with nails and our Lord Jesus Christ's shed atoning-blood the holy name that Lucifer has caused them to sin against in paradise then they not only became ready to enter into our Father's Sabbath salvation-rest but also their children from Israel and the nations thus to enjoy His every day amazing work into all eternity. These days, if Israel believes what our heavenly Father has done over Jerusalem's holy hill with His only Son born from the Holy Spirit not only to fulfill-and-glorify the commandments but also to nail his sacred body over Adam and Eve lifeless bodies as a cross ready to receive His holy name for salvation, then Sabbath will be established on earth forever.

This is the peace that Israel has always been searching for through the years even until now that they have always missed, because they failed to believe the King Messiah, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, as he lawfully manifested to them that they must be Holy Spirit reborn not only to understand God's holy name in him but also to enter the Sabbath. Because, it is in Sabbath that they will not only meet our heavenly Father because they have obeyed His Son Jesus Christ to let them through, since he alone is the door to heaven, to eternal life, to blessing, to healing, to salvation, to our Father's holy presence and, obviously, to Sabbath to enjoy it to the full these days and everlastingly.

We must remember that our heavenly Father has always created all things with His Son as His high priest and Lamb with the shed atoning-blood, so all things that He has created in heaven's glory with the angels and so many created-things that we still fail to know until now, then He never established the Sabbath to rest with the angels. However, after our heavenly Father created heaven and earth along with all things that He did in the first day to the six day, because on the seventh He rested from His work, but before He created it, then He called His Son and the Holy Spirit to give birth to Adam and Eve to rest with them in the Sabbath.

This is the day that our heavenly Father had wanted to create finally to rest from all His work that He had accomplished through eternity by creating His Kingdom with its celestial places, including every holy angel, but, as He finished creating the world with all things, including Adam and Eve, then He created the Sabbath to rest with them at last. Thus, our heavenly Father created the Sabbath for Him and for every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, beginning with Israel, so He may finally rest with them everlastingly from all His work that He has accomplished thorough eternity, and to the new things that He will continue to create because He loves humankind's never-ending happiness.

But, again, to enter the Sabbath with our heavenly Father then we must eat with Him from the Lord's Table the bread and wine that He personally called Adam and Eve in paradise to eat, and later He also called Abraham and his children to eat as well, and Abraham obeyed Him to establish a lasting covenant of Life on earth. Now, if you try to enter into the Sabbath with our heavenly Father without been reborn from the Holy Spirit, so you may be washed clean from sin by His Son Jesus Christ that is His personal high priest and Lamb with the spilled atoning-blood to remove sin forever, then you will never enjoy the true blessings of Sabbath.

You will certainly miss out on God's blessings that He has in store for you in His Sabbath to enjoy them with your loved ones, including your friends from everywhere, because it is His will that you will enjoy all things that He has created by the power of His word, so you may finally understand how much He really loves you. You are His son; you are His daughter; He loves you but you must approach Him through the door that He has personally already established to go through, and this is His only Son Jesus Christ, because he is as a "filter" for you living-soul and entire being by cleansing you from impurities thus to enter into the Sabbath forever justified.

These days, as you are ready for Sabbath then do it His way, and this is by going through His Son Jesus Christ: the door, because he alone is the door to the celestial Tabernacle into the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory to speak to our heavenly Father sitting at the Mercy Seat, and the same is true on Sabbath. That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ whenever he spoke with the Israelis then he manifested himself as the Lord of the Sabbath because only in him you will find rest for your living-souls in the presence of our heavenly Father in heaven, and graciously he has the spilled atoning-blood that will wash you clean from sin forever.

Certainly, the people believed our Lord Jesus Christ, because they not only followed him where he went throughout Israel preaching and teaching the living word of our heavenly Father, for the people to be forgiven, healed, liberated, and even raised from the grave, but also he fed them by the thousands where there was impossible to obtain food for so many hungry-and-thirsty. Nevertheless, our Father fed them from heaven until they could not eat or drink anymore, as in the Sinai's desert as He took the Israelis through it with His only Son bearing His name to forgive rebellion, to heal them from infirmity, and even to defeat enemy nations, so they may enter Canaan victoriously, conquering it to establish His holy name forever.

Miraculously, the amazing thing these days is that our heavenly Father has not changed at all, because He continues to be the God that the Israelis met in the Sinai's desert with His Son bearing His holy name to do miracles where things became impossible, and He still needs to do the same with you on Sabbath through His Son Jesus Christ. Our heavenly Father is the God that spoke to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob along with millions through the years as Moses, David, Solomon and even gentiles from everywhere, and the same is true with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit on Sabbath--nothing has changed at all--but Israel has because you are not lawfully Holy Spirit born yet.

These days, we need to return to our heavenly Father through His Son bearing His holy name in perfect holiness, so you may not only become Holy Spirit born instantly to fulfill all truth and justice but also that you may enter into the Sabbath of the LORD to enjoy its daily glories until you finally return to heaven everlastingly justified. Certainly, Sabbath is payday of the Holy Spirit's gifts that our heavenly Father has granted for Himself and for every one of His children, for it is here where He will reward you greatly because of the works that you may have done, or that you will, for His name's new glory through His Son Jesus Christ's shed atoning-blood.

In our Lord Jesus Christ, we will enjoy every day the Sabbath's blessings and lasting abundant richness, because once we are Holy Spirit reborn then we have entered with our heavenly Father into His everlasting Sabbath that will never end on earth much less in heaven, so we may love, serve and glorify Him in the eternal happiness of our living-souls. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest, too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN's glories as you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main