MASTURBATION IS OF SATAN

Henrik Enberg

Mar 19, 2002, 11:03:17 PM3/19/02
"Caleb and Elsie Hamer" <CalebAndE...@KoolNet.org> writes:

> I am weary of hearing how masturbation is good and a safety valve, etc. etc.
> Masturbation involves fantasizing and lust which contravenes the Word of
> God!!
>
> If you masturbate, the evil practice will send you to Hell. If you
> sincerely want to stop, my born again Christian, Spirit filled, tongue
> speaking, on fire for God, wife and I discuss methods on our website. Our
> ideas aren't the norm but they work.

Well now, we're all to busy customizing Emacs to have time for
self-gratification anyway. This missive would probably be of more use
where they worship the false idol of VI.

--
I acted to show my love for Jodie Foster.
-- John Hinckley

Huw Pritchard

Mar 20, 2002, 5:20:58 AM3/20/02
On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 04:03:17 +0000, "Henrik Enberg"
<henri...@enberg.org> did issue forth:

> Well now, we're all to busy customizing Emacs to have time for
> self-gratification anyway. This missive would probably be of more use
> where they worship the false idol of VI.

But... customising Emacs *is* gratifying. And we're doing it ourselves.
Hmm. Perhaps we should only allow our lawfully wedded SOs to customise
Emacs for us!

--
Huw Pritchard |
Replace bounce with huw |

Jym Dyer

Mar 20, 2002, 2:26:03 PM3/20/02
=v= Not to worry. I use one hand for Meta and the other for X,
so there's just no way to go about it. (And please, nobody make
any tasteless jokes about how I could use "sticky" keys.)

> If you sincerely want to stop, my born again Christian, Spirit
> filled, tongue speaking, on fire for God, wife and I discuss
> methods on our website.

=v= Wow, that sounds really hot.
<_Jym_>

Scab

Mar 20, 2002, 6:33:30 PM3/20/02
Jym Dyer <j...@econet.org> writes:

> =v= Not to worry. I use one hand for Meta and the other for X,
> so there's just no way to go about it. (And please, nobody make
> any tasteless jokes about how I could use "sticky" keys.)

Hey, why don't you use "sticky" keys? 'cause if you ejaculate on your
keyboard and let the semen dry a little your keys would get really
"sticky". Or you could use your sticky dick but your dick might
stick.

Alex Schroeder

Mar 22, 2002, 4:50:54 AM3/22/02
"Caleb and Elsie Hamer" <CalebAndE...@KoolNet.org> writes:

> Don't fail to miss our ideas on our website. Especially if you want to stop
> masturbating to avoid going to Hell but you can't.! Take masturbation out
> of the Devil's hand!

Hm, I am soooo curious, but w3m says...

Refresh (5 sec) http://banners.directnic.com/404.html

400 Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not
understand.

tigershark/1.0.15
bleachboy 2001

Perhaps we should put Emacs in your hand?

--
http://www.emacswiki.org/

ki...@cn.abb.com

Mar 22, 2014, 9:03:19 PM3/22/14
Guillaume Pasquet <guillaum...@googlemail.com> writes:

> Well, in French, this would be called "brain masturbation". We only need
> to consider whether this one could be from Satan or not.
>
> In which case, adoring any god could also be considered a form of
> self-gratification, therefore, performing any religion would be adoring
> Satan.
>
> Moral: don't do anything and kill yourself directly, it will spare you
> to have to adore Satan one day or another. (And maybe also to be tempted
> to use VI).
>
> --
> Guillaume
using emacs is funny