(IVÁN): OUR FATHER'S JEALOUSY FOR HIS ALTAR OF LOVE IS OVER YOU TOO AS ALWAYS:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2016, 1:51:15 PM3/2/16
Sábado, 27 de Febrero, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

OUR FATHER'S JEALOUSY FOR HIS ALTAR OF LOVE IS OVER YOU TOO AS ALWAYS:

Our heavenly Father manifested in His Ten Commandments that He is a jealous God and that He is never willing to put up with any foreign god before Him, because He only knows His Son as His personal Lamb with atoning-blood keeping everything holy, and the Holy Spirit that is always present executing His will in heaven and on earth, forever. These are the only ones that our heavenly Father has always had before Him, and this is His Son the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ), filled with grace, and the Holy Spirit filled with precious gifts of eternal glory to pour upon heaven with the angelical host and on earth with every man, woman, and child, coming to Him for love.

Therefore, our heavenly Father's jealousy is great, because this is not the only way that it has always been with Him in heaven's glory and before all the angelical hosts but also with humankind, after He established a pact of life with Abraham, by eating and drinking from the bread and wine over the Lord's Table, served by His Son Jesus Christ. For this is the bread and wine that our heavenly Father had to eat with Abraham and his 318 disciples sitting with him over the Lord's Table, so they may all be served by His Son Jesus Christ, by the power of the Holy Spirit, so the sacred-flesh may be born at last within the human family, enriching the human spirit, eternally.

That is to say, also that by Abraham eating with our heavenly Father from His Son Jesus Christ serving the bread and wine, then they were eating together the glory of the sacred-flesh and drinking the atoning-blood that will give birth to humankind the temple to His holy name, so people may have His name for forgiveness, blessing and salvation, into eternity. Thus, our heavenly Father was very jealous in doing this wonderful work with His Son Jesus Christ, as the bread and wine to be eaten is concerned by every one on earth, starting with Abraham, so the Holy Spirit may descend graciously into Sarah's barren-womb for eternal life to be born at last within the human family, with everyone's eternal salvation.

This was something very important that our heavenly Father had to do on earth with Adam and Eve, but because they both ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then, they failed to sit down with our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ to eat from the fruit of life instead. Lucifer, as Satan (the adversary of God) had managed to deceive Eve through the serpent from the Garden of Eden, so she may give to eat from the forbidden fruit to Adam, causing him and his children to disobey and rebel against our heavenly Father, forever, for their bodies to return to the dust of the earth, on the last day.

Adam and Eve were able to be deceived by Lucifer through the serpent, because both of them forgot that they could never have anyone as friend between our heavenly Father and them, since only His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are the only true family that they both have always had standing in the gap, mediating for their well-being, everlastingly. Adam and Eve sinned against our heavenly Father, by allowing someone else to stand in the gap between our heavenly Father and them, and this was the serpent, guided with lies from Satan, so both of them, including their children, may become deceived forever, by eating from the forbidden fruit that took their lives mercilessly into an early grave on earth.

This was a terrible thing that happened to Adam and Eve, because they both failed to understand that they could never have had anyone standing between them and our heavenly Father, since this does not only displease Him but also it is the way to sin, curses, and death that will destroy every one within the family and even the innocent children. Then, what really caused the demise of Adam and Eve in paradise, we may ask these days, and the answer will be: of course, they both ate from the forbidden fruit, causing our heavenly Father's judgment to fall upon them and the children as well, but truly it was His jealousy that destroyed them--since they had both believed Lucifer's lies.

Our heavenly Father is a very jealous God, and He stated it within His holy commandments for Israel to uphold through their days on earth, but also for His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to obey them fully, because His awesome jealousy demands it to be this way, not only with His divine family but for all His children always. Indeed, our heavenly Father is a very jealous God with His written word and the children that His divine family has given birth in paradise with Adam and Eve and with every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, starting with Israel, because He really loves them on earth as He does in heaven with His loved ones.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father will never allow anyone else, that is not from His family, to stand between Him and the angels in heaven's glory much less on earth with His loved ones that are Holy Spirit born, because they have invoked His name over Jerusalem's holy hill and the altar of Abraham and Isaac's love for salvation. Furthermore, our heavenly Father will never allow anyone else to stand between Him and His holy angels in heaven and on earth with every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, beginning with Israel, because this is a very holy ground that no one is qualified to stand there, except His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

That is why, that as you may ascend to Jerusalem's holy hill thus to stand over the atoning-blood shed to ground of Abraham and Isaac's fire of love, then, our heavenly with His Son Jesus Christ will be there with the Holy Spirit to accept you, because you are His living-soul that was born from Him to become His child, everlastingly. In other words, as you may ascend Jerusalem's holy hill to enter into Abraham and Isaac's fire of love that it has always been burning since before Israel was born on earth, then, you will be accepted just as our heavenly Father has forever accepted His Son and the Holy Spirit, because you are one of them, ready to reenter eternal life.

Certainly, that you will reenter eternal life over Jerusalem's holy hill fire of love between Abraham and his son Isaac, because, this is the holy ground from where you were born from our heavenly Father's living-soul by the Holy Spirit's amazing powers, to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness--and this is the sacred-flesh pact of life living everlastingly. Provided that, this is a pact of life that our heavenly Father had started with Abraham for Isaac to be born from his wife Sarah's barren-womb, as His temple for the holy name and the Holy Spirit of the commandments that were to be received not only by Israel but also the families of the nations for forgiveness, healing, prosperity, and lasting-salvation.

Surely, our heavenly Father is very jealous of this pact of life between Him and Abraham, because it gave birth not only to Isaac but also to Jacob along the children of Israel that had given birth to the nation that He has always dreamed to possess on earth but also in heaven's glory, conquering abundant glories never seen before by anyone. Divinely, our heavenly Father is just as jealous these days over Abraham and Isaac's altar of love between Him and them as He was initially, because this is a fire of love that has always burned between Him, His Son, the Holy Spirit and the nations of holy angels from heaven above, and He wants it burning in you, too, today.

Lawfully, our heavenly Father wants you to enter into it, but first you must get rid of everything that is standing between you and His altar burning with love, as kings with their people, idols that are demons, and loves that you may have developed for material things, so they way may clear completely for His precious love to touch your living-soul. That is correct: nothing must stand between you and our heavenly Father's altar of love that was ignited on earth between Abraham and his son Isaac over Jerusalem's holy hill, for this is the altar burning with pure love that saves the living-soul of every man, woman and child, by removing sin, dressing them with glory, power, and never-ending richness, forever.

It is within this burning fire of love, where our heavenly Father will meet you in person thus to bless you with mighty powers that you will never know that they existed for you unless you enter into this altar of love burning hot with passion for you and your loved ones, so you may become liberated from sin at last. It is here, where our heavenly Father will liberate you from the chains-and-shackles of Satan's lie, curses and terrible threats of death leading you not only to an eternal ruin on earth but also in hell's torment, because Satan wants to destroy you with lies, so you will fail to enter into this altar of love with our heavenly Father, forever.

Today, over this altar of love between Him and Abraham that started as Isaac was born from Sarah's barren-womb, by the power of the Holy Spirit, then you will find yourself burning with this immense love that knows only victories and great glories over Satan's lie, curses, and threats of death on earth these days and in heaven's glory forever into eternity. Meaning that, as you may stand in this gulf of fire burning since day one just to embrace you with love, care and understanding, then, our heavenly Father will cleanse you from sin by His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood already shed at the cross of Adam and Eve, so you may be dressed with His glory, pureness, and never-ending Righteousness, forever.

It is within this altar of fire, where our heavenly Father will cause you to become Holy Spirit born into His Son Jesus Christ's likeness of his sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and atoning-blood, for this is the glorified-body that He has prepared for you to dress within The New celestial Jerusalem, and this is the heavenly city of gold and precious gems. Our heavenly Father needs you to enter with your loved ones, including your friends, into His altar of love burning with hot passions as ever, because He is ready to start afresh with you in this life and in the next one from heaven above, where He will show you the wonderful things that are already prepared to enjoy right now.

Within His altar of burning fire of love, our heavenly Father will begin to tell you not only that now He knows that you love Him, but also He will never cease to tell you how much He loves you through the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ. Our heavenly Father will continue to tell through all the days of eternity that He loves you now more than ever, because you are filled with His Son Jesus Christ's victorious life lived within Israel that destroyed Satan along with his fallen angels that have caused so much havoc upon human life throughout the earth.

Further, as our heavenly Father may continue to tell you how much He loves you through the sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ's amazing life that has defeated Satan's lies, curses, infirmities, problems, difficulties and even treats of death within every man, woman and child on earth, then you will grow more in your love for Him. Really, you will love our heavenly Father to the degree that you never thought that this love from Jerusalem's holy hill altar of love between Abraham and his son Isaac will develop within your heart, living-soul and inner being, because you will continue to grow in this love through eternity, reaching glories, powers and sanctities never seen by the angels before.

That is why, that it is over this glorious altar of love that our heavenly Father continuous to feel jealousy for you and for your loved ones, because, as He may see you growing interest in other gods and their idols, then, His jealousy become stronger, since He does not want to see you away from Him lost in the unknown. Definitely, our heavenly Father's jealousy towards you is very strong every day of His entire Righteous life in heaven's glory that the holy angels are amazed to see how much He really loves you that the only thing that they want to see is to see you return to His ancient altar of love burning constantly for you to be loved always.

Besides, there are wonderful and powerful things that the holy angels are willing to do so they may cause you to return to our heavenly Father, by the way of His ancient altar of love that is burning wildly over Jerusalem's holy hill, but He does not allow them to do anything, because He wants you to return at your own will. Meaning that, our heavenly Father does not want to impose His will upon you or your loved ones, but He would rather see you return through His ancient altar of love burning wildly for you, because He wants only the flames of love to reach you thus touching you as you have never been touched with love before for abundant blessings.

Then, every time that our heavenly Father's holy name comes to you, by the power of His living-word, then, this means that the flames from His ancient altar of Abraham and Isaac's love is reaching thus to touch you as you have never been touched by His love that is the most power experience that you will ever live these days. This is a glorious experience that it fails to be compared to any other, because this is our heavenly Father's love that He personally granted to Abraham as he began to believe in Him for forgiveness, blessing, healing, prosperity, peace and salvation of his living-soul, and so, He granted Abraham His only Son Jesus Christ as Isaac, for love to exist.

For the reason that, as our heavenly Father promised Abraham that He will give him a son, then, our heavenly Father was thinking to grant him His only Son Jesus Christ, because, he alone is the one known in heaven's glory by the angelical hosts as the Righteousness One of God, and on earth as well within the families of the nations. Meaning that, as our heavenly Father granted Abraham His only Son Jesus Christ as Isaac, then, He was really granting him the perfect Righteousness that he would personally require to become holy and perfect as He has always been before the angelical hosts in heaven's glory, so he may become at last justified and saved, from the power of sin forever.

That is why, that as Isaac was born from Sarah's barren-womb, then, our heavenly Father's temple for His holy name was born on earth with the Holy Spirit of His eternal commandments along with Jacob and the children that are countless as the stars from heaven above into eternity, thus they may become His eternal nation of kings, priests, and temples. For the promise that our heavenly Father had manifested to Israel was that if they listen to His voice and follow His commands, then, they will become a very especial people on earth in the midst of the nations, because He will make each one of them to become His personal priest, king, and temple to His holy name into everlasting.

Besides, our heavenly Father's personal promise to Israel to become His very especial people in the midst of the families of the nations still stands strong to this day, because Abraham and Isaac's altar of love is still burning wildly thus for its flames may reach and touch their lives, awaking them in the midst of this fire of love, forever. Given that, it is over this altar of love from Abraham and Isaac that our heavenly Father has promised not only to meet each one of them for forgiveness, healing, blessing, prosperity, peace and salvation, but also to pour His only Son Isaac (Jesus Christ's) atoning-blood of eternal life upon them, so they may become purify and holy, forever into everlasting.

For the reason that, this is the only way that they will not only be forgiven, healed, blessed, purified and saved from the power of sin, death and eternal destruction in hell's torment but also it is here where they will be dressed with His glorified-body of eternal glories, richness and Righteousness to enter into the city of gold and precious gems. That is why, that our heavenly Father is very jealous about Jerusalem's holy hill and its eternal altar of love burning wildly that will never be quenched by any powers in heaven, on earth or under the waters of the earth, because this is the only love that He knows living in His Son, the Holy Spirit and you, too, forever.

This is the fire that needs to burn in you but with love, peace, happiness, and amazing joys of your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit that you may have never experienced before, because you have failed until now to ascend to it over Jerusalem's holy hill thus you may finally be blessed by our heavenly Father as His Righteous child. Moreover, our heavenly Father needs you along with your loved ones, including your friends from everywhere, to ascend to His ancient altar of love over Jerusalem's holy hill, because it is only over this fire of love that you will finally understand what it is to love Him in spirit and in truth, so you may finally become His child into eternity.

It is over this fire of love, where our heavenly Father will not only tell you by saying: Now I know that you love me, but also He will tell you what you ought to do for Him and for the glory for His holy name thus granting you special powers to carry out His will anywhere on earth. And this is to cause people to ascend Jerusalem's holy hill to meet Him in person, since our heavenly Father wants to save every one from all the families of the nations, starting with Israel, because this salvation belongs to them from the start with Abraham and Isaac over the ancient altar, burning both of them out-of-control with everyone's everlasting salvation-love.

Surely, that is the only place in heaven's glory, over Jerusalem's holy hill altar of love, where our heavenly Father will open His heart for you, and you will open yours as well before Him, so you may begin to hear what is in His holy heart for you, and this is glorious to know the secrets of His holy heart. You may certainly fail to know the entire content of our heavenly Father's heart, and the things that He personally has in stored for you and your loved ones, including your friends, but, nevertheless just to know a small portion of His heart's secrets is great and wonderful, because now you will know exactly how are you daily blessed by Him.

That is why, that our heavenly Father's jealousy for this holy ground over Jerusalem's holy hill is very great within His heart, and so He is very jealous about the things surrounding you, and if you are missing at His ancient altar of love, to enjoy the wonderful things that He personally feels for you, then you are hurting His feelings. And that is the reason that as time passes by, and He does not see you coming up to His ancient altar of love burning for you and for your loved ones, since the day that Abraham and Isaac ascended Jerusalem's holy hill to ignite it forever, then, His jealousy turns into wrath and judgment against you and your loved ones.

Although, He has become very angry at you, because as time passes by and you still fail to ascend to His ancient altar of love, then, His jealousy turns into judgment that before He over flows with it, immediately he looks for an intercessor, so you may be spared from certain destruction--and when He finds it--then you are spared again. However, if He fails to see any one interceding for you in prayer and fasting, then, He will soon begin to pour His wrath and judgment upon you, because, He just has to pour His wrath and do away with it once for all, so you may no longer offend Him and His ancient altar of love, longing for you as always.

Now, our heavenly Father will not only destroy you and your loved ones as well within His land, but He will also make sure that all those things that you may hold sacred onto you, He will destroy them, because those things cause Him each day to remember you and your indifference towards His ancient altar of love over the mountaintop. That is why, that as our heavenly Father poured His wrath and judgments upon Israel, then, it was because they turned against His ancient altar of love that has been burning over Jerusalem's holy hill since Abraham and Isaac ignited it for you, so you may ascend to it to become His perfect and holy child in a moment of love.

Besides, this is something that has been going on through the generations that has cause great conflicts, wars and even terrible holocaust to take place, because Israel had offended our heavenly Father with their indifference towards His ancient altar of love over Jerusalem's holy until there was no remedy possible to save them from His terrible wrath and judgment. That is why, that to please our heavenly Father with each one of us on earth, whether we are Jews or Gentiles, then we must ascend to His mountaintop to stand in the holy ground with Him, and this will be Abraham and Isaac's fire of love burning wildly thus to bless you with truth, justice, and everlasting salvation into all eternity.

For it is over this glorious place that our heavenly Father will accept you, engulfed in His altar of love burning with passions for you and for your loved ones, so you may not only learn to love Him and His holy name but also learn to love your fellowmen, beginning with your loved ones. For the reason that, our heavenly Father still is jealous for you and your loved ones along with all the things surrounding you, and awakening your attention, because He just will never have anything standing between you and Him, and so, He will have you remove them immediately, for the way between you and His altar of love may be cleared completely.

Besides, our heavenly Father needs to have the way between you and Jerusalem's holy hill clear, completely clear from king, idols worship, strange feelings or loves, because no other foreign gods may be before Him, so His ancient altar of love burning since Abraham and Isaac ignited it, then it will descend into your heart touching your living-soul with love, forever. For this is the only love, where our heavenly Father will tell you personally, by assuring you that now He knows that you love Him, because this is the love that He needs you to be reborn from the Holy Spirit's powers thus to become born into eternal life with His ancient love that only loves Him through His Son Jesus Christ.

That is why, that you need to ascend to the mountaintop, because this is the only place where you will find this ancient love that began in the human spirit of the family of Abraham, as our Lord Jesus Christ was born as Isaac from Sarah's barren-womb by Holy Spirit's power, so you may receive it these days for forgiveness and salvation. That is it, this is the only ancient love that our heavenly Father will receive from you these days and in heaven's glory into eternity, because this is the love that was born in Abraham's family as Isaac was born from Sarah's barren-womb, to be the temple of the holy name and the Holy Spirit of the commandments for everyone's salvation-mercy.

Any other love, our heavenly Father will never receive it from you, because the only love that it is prevailing presently in heaven's glory with Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts it is the one that it is always found over Jerusalem's holy hill, burning wildly with passions for you and for your loved ones. This is the only place, where our heavenly Father has called you to meet Him in person, because this is where His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to the wood of Adam and Eve with His holy name written as the King of the Jews (in Hebrew, Aramaic and Latin), for everyone to invoke it in those days for forgiveness, healing and salvation.

That is why, that our heavenly Father is very jealous about this wonderful ancient love that it is always displayed over Jerusalem's holy hill, because it was over this mountaintop where His Son Jesus Christ shed his atoning-blood to the center of Abraham's altar of love, so you may become washed from sin, and dressed with salvation glory for all eternity. These days, our heavenly Father continuous to be jealous about His altar of ancient love displaying wildly over Jerusalem's holy hill thus to call you and your loved ones, including your friends, to ascend to it, and so, you may enter it entirely to become baptized in this love thus to cause you to become Holy Spirit born, as His legitimate child.

Indeed, once you may become His legitimate child, because you have been burned with the fire of love thus causing you feel His divine happiness between Him and His Son Jesus Christ, then you will experience all kinds of joys within your heart and entire living-soul that will cause you to love everyone else that you thought that you will never love. It is really within this fire burning with the given divine love between our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ that Abraham received as Isaac was born from his wife Sarah's barren-womb, by the power of the Holy Spirit that you will begin to spread it everywhere to tell people that our heavenly Father loves them with interminable passions into infinity.

Besides, our heavenly Father will permit you to tell others about Jerusalem's holy hill burning with love between Abraham and Isaac his son, because this is the way that He needed to manifest to the families of the nations, beginning with Israel, the true living love between Him and His Son Jesus Christ that gives amazing joys to the Holy Spirit, always. Therefore, because this altar of love between our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ that was widely manifested by Abraham and his son Isaac over Jerusalem's holy hill, as they ignited it to spread everywhere, then, you will be filled with it but also learn to love others, because it has amazing powers to help you love even your enemies.

This is the true love of your life these days that you will never know until it is too late, and the only thing that you have to do to get it, it is to ascend over Jerusalem's holy hill just as anyone else has done it through time, beginning with Abraham and Isaac, so you may become part of it, forever. It is over this ancient altar of love between our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ that is clearly manifested in the life of Abraham and Isaac his son over Jerusalem's holy hill, where you will learn to love with abundant every day divine powers your father, mother, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, neighbors and even strangers from far away lands.

With this ancient love burning wildly in you over Jerusalem's holy hill, then it will help you to love not only our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the angelical hosts but also every one from all the families of the nations, because they are God's legitimate children, that is, if they are baptized in His wonderful unfailing-love quickly. That is to say, also that no one on earth can ever say that they are God's legitimate child, if they have failed to ascend to the ancient altar of love that is over Jerusalem's holy hill burning wildly thus to cleanse them from sin, by the power of His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed to the center of it, for reconciliation.

This is the truth: You have never known love much less serve our heavenly Father as He has called you to serve Him through His holy name, and the Holy Spirit of His eternal commandments, until you finally ascend to Jerusalem's holy hill, by removing idols between you and His altar of love, so you may finally become soaked-with-love yourself, forever. For the reason that, for you to enter into heaven's glory eternal life, then you have to become love yourself, and this is love from head to foot, as our heavenly Father is perfect and holy forever before His angelical hosts in heaven's glory, otherwise you will never know love much less the blessings of eternal life forever into all eternity.

That is why, that the call from our heavenly Father for you to Jerusalem's holy hill thus to stand at His ancient altar of love is still wide open to ascend anyday now, so you may awake, live, work, prosper, sleep and continue your life with this glorious altar of love that will go with you everywhere blessing you with amazing powers. For this is the life that our heavenly Father has granted you to have along with your loved ones, including your friends from everywhere, because He really wants to expand the glory of His ancient altar of love into all the families of the nations, starting with Israel, since he is coming back to earth sooner than we may think these days.

Besides, our heavenly Father wants you to be there to receive Him and His Son Jesus Christ, but you must have been already within His ancient altar of love baptized with the Holy Spirit's powers, so you may have abundant love thus to welcome him to the land of your nation, where you may have been born and live these days. For our heavenly Father is waiting for you to receive Him descending with His Son Jesus Christ in His ancient altar of love that is over the mountaintop, waiting to embrace you with His Spirit, so you may no longer live in the spirit of error, poverty and terror, but only in His Spirit's power of love, grace, and never-ending mercies.

Our heavenly Father's jealousy for His ancient altar of love is still burning hot with passion for you, your loved ones, your friends and everything concerning you, because He wants to pour the blessings that He has in stored within His heart since the day you were from His image in heaven to live in His Son's likeness, by His Spirit's powers. Become baptized within this altar of fire between Abraham and his son Isaac (Jesus Christ's sacred resurrected-flesh) uniting forever with a burning love to our heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit, as you may open your heart by discarding idols, and other strange loves that may stand in the way for His love to burn your soul with every day blessings. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ". Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: "Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén". Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: "Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén". Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main