(IVÁN): ANCIENT ISRAEL is NAILED TO YESHUA (JESUS CHRIST) with connecting WOUNDS everlastingly:

IVANI...@aol.com

Nov 30, 2016, 1:33:56 PM11/30/16
Sábado, 26 de Noviembre, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

(Recordamos a ex alcaldesa de Valencia y Senadora del Parlamento Español Rita Barbera. Nuestro amor, condolencias y oraciones delante nuestro Padre celestial son para su familia y amistades y todas las familias de toda España, dentro y fuera de sus tierras, en el nombre bendito de su Hijo Jesucristo, para que su Espíritu Santo toque y bendiga grandemente sus corazones y vidas: consolándolos grandemente con el fuego del altar de su amor eterno, perpetuamente. La señora Rita se encuentra en la presencia santísima de nuestro Padre celestial, porque su Hijo Jesucristo la purificó con su gracia y amor infinito, para que siempre goce de su nueva vida eterna en la que siempre el Espíritu Santo la llevara de gloria y gloria, amando, sirviendo y glorificando al Padre de nuestras almas vivientes, para siempre. ¡Amén!)

ANCIENT ISRAEL is NAILED TO YESHUA (JESUS CHRIST) with connecting WOUNDS everlastingly:

Moses was tending his father in-law flocks near Mount Sinai, and there he saw a fire that was burning, but it was not spreading into the area around it, thus he thought after three days that he should approach it, to see why was this estrange fire still kindling at the same place unchanged, as in the previous days. Let by the Holy Spirit, Moses entered into the fire of the altar from the prehistoric love burning wildly thus to call him and approach it for his baptism of fire of the great grace, the great mercy, the great truth, and the great divine justice just as his father Abraham had been baptized by this fire in his day.

Our heavenly Father had called him so he may speak to Him and His Son Jesus Christ that is Isaac’s burning flesh over the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with great powers thus to liberate not only Abraham from sin, but also his children to be born in the generations ahead, by been baptized with His love. That is to say, that our heavenly Father had descended with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may meet not only Moses thus to speak to him about the liberation of Israel from Egypt’s captivity, but also to baptize him with the burning fire that Abraham and Isaac had started over Mount Zion, resting over Mount Moriah.

This is the baptism of the altar of the prehistoric love that fulfills the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments that neither Abraham nor Moses had received yet, nonetheless, they needed to fulfill them, so He may work with the entire house of Israel along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus to lead them to His home-sweet-home. Our heavenly Father needed to baptize Moses within the altar of the prehistoric love fire burning wildly over Mount Zion since the day that Abraham started it that was supposed to burn Isaac his only son, but, instead, this fire was started to burn with baptism grace and mercy the entire house of Israel, including the King Messiah in his day.

Once Moses had been baptized at the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then he was ready not only to receive His very holy name that will empower every man, woman and child within Israel to escape darkness, but also show them the way to life in Canaan. That is why, that Moses was called by our heavenly Father to be received by His Son Jesus Christ burning within the altar of the fire of the prehistoric love, where the sacred-flesh is burning day and night into eternity, where not only Abraham’s sacred-flesh burns along with Isaac but also his children to be born yet in future generations.

For the reason that, with this baptism of the fire, from the altar of the prehistoric love, descended with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, then our heavenly Father’s holy name is glorified everlastingly along with His every word that exalts, glorifies, and serves His holy commandments into everlasting on earth with humankind and in heaven’s glory with His angelical hosts, forever. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to baptize with His fire of the prehistoric love burning wildly over Mount Zion, resting over Mount Moriah in the days of Abraham, and later resting over Mount Sinai for Moses, because he needed to take Abraham’s children to the promised land in only a three day walk to His divine resting place.

Our heavenly Father needed to resurrect Israel with His great grace, His great mercy, His great truth, and with His great divine justice, so they may become reborn within His image and living-soul thus for them to be recognized and accepted as His legitimate children with the privilege to possess Canaan with His altar of the prehistoric love burning passionately, forever. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed with Abraham’s children to walk towards the promised land thus to revive the altar that Abraham with Isaac had initially not only lifted it but also started the fire of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above to baptize every one with the fulfillment of the commandments for life to be possible into the nations, lastly.

Provided that, this is the only way possible, where our heavenly Father along with His Son and the Holy Spirit not only can erase sin from their living-souls but also baptize them with His great grace, with His great mercy, with His great truth, and with His great divine justice, thus fulfilling the Holy Spirit of the commandments for every one’s lasting-salvation. Besides, our heavenly Father needed to introduce them not only into Canaan so they may edify His ancient altar that Abraham and Isaac started the fire that is burning for everyone’s baptism fulfilling the Holy Spirit of the commandments, but also to receive His blessings thus they may learn to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name, perpetually.

Now, when Moses descended Mount Sinai, he really descended from Mount Zion with the altar of the burning fire, of the prehistoric love that had baptized him fulfilling the Holy Spirit of the commandments, and so, as he descended from the altar of love then he descended baptized and with the holy name to be given to Israel to possess it forever. This is the name that our heavenly Father manifested himself as the God of Abraham, then His Son Jesus Christ manifested himself as the God of Isaac and, finally, the Holy Spirit manifested himself as the God of Jacob, therefore, Moses received the holiest name that it had never been given to any nation before, for Israel to possess it, perpetually.

Here, once Moses had descended baptized by the Holy Spirit of the commandments, because he needed to have fulfilled the commandments even though he had not received them yet as Abraham in his days, for example, nonetheless, our heavenly Father had them baptized with His fire of the prehistoric love thus to work with them constantly without any sin-problem. That is why, that once Israel received our heavenly Father’s name and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit, then Israel began to have amazing powers against Pharaoh and his officials that were refusing to let them go, because if they allow them to leave, immediately Egypt’s economy will be shaken to the core, losing the power to run smoothly.

Therefore, Pharaoh and his people were very reluctant to allow them to go to the land that our heavenly Father had called them to edify His altar of the prehistoric love burning wildly over Mount Zion, resting at Sinai, and that is homed in Jerusalem for everyone’s baptism in water and with its fire to fulfill the commandments, for lasting salvation, forever. Surely, many miracles were wrought with our heavenly Father’s holy name, His Son and of the Holy Spirit, because finally Pharaoh had to let them go on their way to the promised land, because our heavenly Father had had to kill every firstborn that failed to be protected by blood of the lamb that Israel was called to lift in Canaan.

Then, the Israelis left Egypt with great richness because our heavenly Father told Moses to tell the Israelites to ask of the Egyptians to give them gold, silver, and what they had of great value, for our heavenly Father wanted them to be rich as they crossed the Red Sea, so they may abandon their sinful-flesh to dress with richness His sacred-flesh. Having arrived at the seafront then Moses was reluctant to cross the great body of water that he became afraid even to think to try it, and so, he stood at the beach contemplating the choppy waters, suddenly Pharaoh was approaching with his army to retake them as captives again that the people cried out to Moses, because of the eminent danger.

The people had a reason to cry out to Moses, because Pharaoh and his officials were closing in on them with great fury, and perhaps ready to kill them, given that they left Egypt with their first-born dead, and so, the Israelis could sense the spirit of vengeance against them that is why they turned to Moses with great overwhelming fear. Timely, our heavenly Father looked from heaven upon Moses and the Israelis ordering to get moving, to stretch Aaron’s staff over the water for it to divide in two giant walls, opening the Highway of Holiness for Israel to cross to safety on the other side of the sea, because the Israelis needed to abandon their sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh—baptized, forever.

Conveniently, our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child from the twelve tribes of Israel baptized at the sea, because, they did not only need to abandon their sinful-flesh with their wicked days filled with problems, curses, infirmities and even death from Satan and his fallen angels, but also to dress in the sacred-flesh to ascend into His altar of love. Certainly, our heavenly Father needed every one within Israel baptized within His altar of the prehistoric love that Abraham and his son Isaac ignited the Holy Spirit’s fire baptizing every man, woman and child not only from Israel but also from the families of the nations, because only when everyone is baptized then He can say: Now I know that you love me.

Then, as the entire house of Israel had finished crossing the sea, instantly, our heavenly Father became very happy to see them walking in the Highway of Holiness, dressed in His sacred-flesh that He had personally convened with Abraham for eternal life to be possible for him and his children to be born in generations ahead, including the families of the nations. For our heavenly Father had promised to Abraham that he will be the father of a great nation renown worldwide, but also he will be the father of many nations, because every man, woman and child will come to believe in His holy name thus to submerge in water baptism, disposing the sinful-flesh to dress the sacred-flesh that fulfills His commandments forever.

Furthermore, as we already know Moses had to ascend over Mount Sinai to meet our heavenly Father in heaven, because he needed to learn about the tabernacle of reunion and its place of Holy of Holiest that Israel was to receive thus to minister daily rituals and ceremonies of perfect Righteousness for angels in heaven and for the nations on earth. Moses spent forty-days and forty-nights upon the mountaintop that people became concern, for he had never been gone from Israel that long that Aaron along with the Israelites they just failed to understand that our heavenly Father was instructing him for the very holy things that Israel was about to receive to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name, forever.

This is when Aaron put into the furnace the gold jewelry that the Israelis had received from the Egyptians that a golden calf emerged from it, fashioned by Satan and his fallen angels, angering our heavenly Father and to contaminate His altar of the prehistoric love fire that was resting over Mount Sinai, so His divine will for Israel may fail, forever. Certainly, Israel had sinned against our heavenly Father and threatening to contaminate His altar of the prehistoric love where He intended to baptize each one with His fire of great grace, great mercy, great truth and great divine justice, so they may finally love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name in the sacred-flesh that He had convened with Abraham, forever.

Provided that, our heavenly Father can only be served once one has been baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit, so they may abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh that will take them through the Highway of Holiness ascending into the altar of love fulfilling the commandments, everlastingly. Here, when Israel accepted the golden calf, emerging from the furnace, then our heavenly Father was ready to kill Israel, because they had contaminated themselves with an idol that if He will allow them to ascend Mount Zion to stand where Moses became baptized first with the Holy Spirit of the commandments, then they would have contaminated His altar with sin, forever.

That is why, that our heavenly Father could no longer use Israel, because, although they had been baptized at the Red Sea, abandoning the sinful-flesh descending into hell’s torment with their wicked days and death, moreover had received the sacred-flesh instead then they were contaminated with the golden calf thus unfit to stand in holy ground for the Holy Spirit’s baptism. Moses interceded for them, so our heavenly Father will not pour His wrath to destroy them in the desert, because of the golden calf acceptance and worship, besides the Israelis did say: These are your gods that liberated you from captivity—and by pronouncing these words moreover accepted them as true—then they disqualified themselves to enter into His altar of love.

For it was our heavenly Father’s intention to baptize each one of them just as He had previously baptized not only Abraham, Isaac and Jacob within His altar of the prehistoric love that baptizes every believer with the fulfillment of the commandments for blessing, healing, prosperity and lasting salvation, but also, to baptize the families of the nations for His greater Kingdom. Having our heavenly Father accepted Moses’ prayer not to destroy Israel because of the golden calf then He said that whoever may sin, divinely He will erase his name from His book, because He will never allow sin into His kingdom on earth much less in heaven’s glory, and so, in the Day of Judgment the soul that sins will die.

Having our heavenly Father set things straight with everyone within Israel, beginning with Moses and Aaron, then commanded the Israelis to walk towards the promised land, and as they did, then He continued to feed them from his rock the needed water and the rations of the manna that descended from heaven above every morning, except on Sabbath day. The eating of the manna and drinking from the rock it was important for Israel’s subsistence within the Sinai’s desert on their way to conquer the promised land, because our heavenly Father needed them to nourish each day only from His altar of the prehistoric love fire and never from the nations’ food and drinks, since they needed to keep themselves uncontaminated.

That is why, that our heavenly Father forbade the Israelites mingling with the nations around them, because He did not want anything from them as people and their believe or their land and the crops to consume for their daily nourishment, so the sacred-flesh that was in the Israelis it will continue to be holy all the way into Canaan. Our heavenly Father was very jealous of the entire house of Israel, because He had to watch for them constantly that they will never give themselves in marriage to any nation much less eat the food that they were used to eat that probably could be contaminated with idol-worship or certain offerings to demon gods.

The Israelis’ flesh had to stay perfect and holy towards Canaan, especially Judah, because it was from the family of King David where the King Messiah will be born from one of his virgin daughters thus fulfilling the words of the prophet Isaiah, and so, through her virgin womb give life to the entire house of Israel, at the altar of love. Moreover, our heavenly Father was expecting Israel not only to enter Canaan with the sacred-flesh intact for the King Messiah to be born but also that they will fail to baptize in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may dress the sacred-flesh ascending into heaven forever justified on their last day.

That is why, that the entire house of Israel that was born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s power then they failed constantly to get baptized in water in His name, His Son’s and of the Holy Spirit’s as well, and so, on the last day then they all descended into the Valley of the dried bones to be rescued someday. Now, our heavenly Father had to make sure that not a single Israelite will be contaminated with the sins of the nations as they crossed the Sinai’s desert, whether this contamination could have taken place by marrying them, believing their idol gods or eating their food offered to their gods normally, so their sacred-flesh will stay holy even in death.

Inasmuch as, this is how our heavenly Father was protecting the wood that will be used as the cross to nail the King Messiah’s sacred-flesh to their living-souls that had descended into the Valley of the dried bones, for the sinful-flesh to become dust, because He had said in judgment: From the dust I took you, to it you will return. Now, Israel’s sinful-flesh had become dust throughout the Valley of the dried bones, and so, they failed to have the flesh to be nailed to the King Messiah’s sacred-flesh: so they may receive his salvation conquered with victories over Satan and his many demons of problems, infirmities, curses, and even death in hell’s torment, but, without a body then no salvation still.

Now, as Israel lied over the Valley of dried bones with her human body completely disintegrated, because it became dust, then Satan along with his demons sang victory, because they failed to see how can our heavenly Father saved His people from the grave—Israel was just countless millions of living-souls lying in the Valley of death without hope and salvation. Really, what Satan never realized, it was that the dust that Israel had become within the land of Canaan, lying at the Valley of the dried bones, in hell, then the food and seeds that the Israelites had eaten in life will sprout with the dust fertilizing them, so they may become trees—the trees needed as flesh saving Israel lastly.

Meaning that, Israel’s sinful-flesh in the Valley of the dried bones became the dust fertilizing the seed into trees for our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit to pick just two of them, so they may become the cross needed to be lifted to Mount Zion to nail the Holy One of Israel to the sinful one, saving Israel finally. Divinely, our heavenly Father picked the two trees that became one in His hands receiving His wounded Son Jesus Christ in his head, hands, thorax and heels, because His judgment to Adam and Eve against Lucifer and the woman’s seed will hit him on his head, but the serpent’s seed from the Garden of Eden will hit the Lord in his heels.

Therefore, our heavenly Father had to judge Israel in the Sinai’s desert at times, because they will rebel against Him and His words, and against Moses, too, because they will question his leadership by asking him to lead them back to Egypt, because they were tired to wander around the barren-land, so they may return to the good-life that once enjoyed. By surprise, while transiting through the desert again Israel rebelled against Moses and to what our heavenly Father was leading him to do with them, so they may reach the promised land, and because of this great rebellion that Israel manifested against Moses immediately He caused overwhelming numbers of snakes to emerge from the sand that stung them with lethal venom.

The smitten Israelis, obviously, were dying, because of the poisonous venom that they had received from the snakes attacking them in their heels as they walked through the sand, and in their hands because they reached to remove them from their wounded bodies—but the snakes just continued to multiply against them that were overcome with poison, dying a horrible death. Then, Moses cried out to our heavenly Father to help him and Israel, because of the snakes emerging from the sand as they walked through it, causing them to jump on them in a very vicious manner that it was impossible for the Israelis to escape, moreover the situation was getting worst because the Israelis were outnumbered by the attacking snakes.

Instantly, our heavenly Father felt mercy for Moses and the dying Israelis that He told him to fashion a bronze snake, just as the ones emerging from the sand that were smiting and killing the Israelis, moreover that he was to nail the bronze snake to Aaron’s staff, and as the Israelis may look up to it then they will become heal. This is when Israel became bitten by the snakes attacking them viciously with their poisonous fangs that they were injured throughout their bodies as in their hands, body and heels, because their bodies were going to enter into Canaan to become dust in the ground with their living-souls descending into the Valley of the dried bones that will eventually become trees.

These trees once they became well aged then they were ready for our heavenly Father to send His Son Jesus Christ born from King David’s virgin daughter, by the amazing powers of the Holy Spirit just as he was born initially from Sarah’s barren-womb by the same powers, so he may be the Holy One of Israel nailed to the sinful-Israel for lasting-salvation. It is here, where our heavenly Father needed to nail the rebellious Israel that came out from Egypt’s captivity to conquer not only the Sinai’s desert but also His must precious land that He had personally chosen to establish His altar of Abraham and Isaac burning passionately with His love for Israel and the nations’ salvation-baptisms, but also to live there, forever.

It is here, where our heavenly Father nailed not only the bodily injuries that Israel had received abundantly through life as in their hands, thorax and heels, emerging from Egypt’s captivity and the water baptism at the Red Sea to be nailed as two crossed-trees to the sacred-flesh of His Son Jesus Christ, so they may finally heal with lasting-salvation, forever. Moreover, our heavenly Father had to have Israel becoming the two crossed-trees that resembled the bronze snake nailed to Aaron’s staff, but also to nail their injuries to the injuries of His Son Jesus Christ that were on his head, hands, thorax and heels as he was nailed to them, at the cross for lasting-salvation from earth heavenly bound eternally justified.

Therefore, by our heavenly Father nailing the entire house of Israel that had become two crossed-trees resting over Mount Zion, that is His home-sweet-home, to receive each one of them with their injuries nailed and united everlastingly to His Son Jesus Christ’s injuries of his hands and heels, so they may never suffer again the attacks of the poisonous snakes, forever. It is here, also that our heavenly Father wisely not only joint Israel’s injuries to His Son Jesus Christ’s injuries of his hands and heels but also the bodily-injuries from every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, because it was always His Salvation Plan aimed to save humankind entirely from hell’s torment with His daily healings.

It is here, where our heavenly Father ruled over Israel that had become from dust from the Valley of the dried bones the fertilizer that will germinate the seed to powerful trees that will endure forever over Mount Zion, because He needed to nail His name and His Son’s injuries to them thus to shed His seed of salvation over them, forever. Besides, His Son Jesus Christ was injured with the crown of thorns on his head, because this is what ancient Israel had done as they demanded from Samuel their prophet to allow them to pick their own kings that will rule over them just as the nations are ruled by their chosen kings, so they may be as the nations are worldwide.

Certainly, this terrible wound over our Lord Jesus Christ’s head that he had to bear with the Israelis as they rebelled initially against him by asking Samuel to allow them to have their own Kings to rule over them as the nations are ruled by their chosen leadership, because they wanted to feel that they were as equal as the nations. This is the terrible injury of his head that our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit had to bear through the entire life of the house of Israel, because they not only asked Samuel to allow them to pick their own kings but also they refused to get baptized in water to enter into the covenant of the sacred-flesh.

For the reason that, by been baptized in water as they may invoke our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit, then they would have descended into the waters in perfect holiness liberating them forever from all rebellions only to know the grace, mercies, truth, and divine justice of the sacred-flesh that loves them, everlastingly. This head-wound of our heavenly Father, His Son and of the Holy Spirit can only be replaced with the crown of eternal life over our Living King Messiah’s head but also for each one of His children, because by His Son been nailed to Israel’s body that became trees then the crown of life is reconquered along with The New celestial Jerusalem.

And it is here, where our heavenly Father fulfilled His promised that He will rule over the entire house of Israel with iron hands and with His extended arms nailed to their flesh that once lived in His holy presence within Israel and the nations, but now, it has become from dust to fertilizing seed sprouting incredibly into giant eternal trees. Living trees filled with the house of Israel’s injuries lying at the Valley of the dried bones to be nailed to His Son Jesus Christ’s injuries of his hands and heels, so finally His Son may receive his crown of gold and eternal life to share it with every one of his children not only from Israel but also from the nations.

For this greater angelical Kingdom that our heavenly Father has prepared for His Son Jesus Christ and for His Holy Spirit is a Kingdom that will be inhabited by His children that have become reborn from water baptism and from the altar of the prehistoric love finally fulfilling the Holy Spirit of His commandments, forever. That is why, that you should get baptized in water, as soon as possible, because this is the only way that you are going to get rid of your sinful-flesh where Satan rules with problems, infirmities, curses, and death to become reborn from the Holy Spirit of the sacred-flesh that is widely loved by our heavenly Father and His angelical hosts.

It is only in these baptisms of water and of the Holy Spirit of the altar of the prehistoric love that really is His great grace, His great mercy, His great truth, and His great divine justice baptizing you forever with the fulfillment and glorification of the commandments blessing you always into everlasting, because you have honored them with His glorious baptisms. It is here, over our heavenly Father’s altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit so you may get all the baptisms that you are required to become reborn from His living-soul thus for you to become His legitimate child, but also the rightful heir of His eternal richness on earth and in heaven, forever.

It is here only, where our heavenly Father is waiting for you thus to accept you as His child, because you have fulfilled His glorious commandments with the baptisms of water and of the Holy Spirit that is the burning fire over His altar that once Abraham and Isaac ignited it over Mount Zion, then it burns until now you come, finally. It is here, where our heavenly Father will cause you to feel the great love that He has always felt for you through His Son and the Holy Spirit, because you were born initially from His image and living-soul, so you may become His child as perfect and glorious as He has always been known in heaven’s glory by His holy angels.

For this is the divine life that our heavenly Father granted you even before you were born from His image and living-soul, because He needs to have His children enjoying the wonderful life that His heart and living-soul along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and now, the angelical hosts have always known through eternity and forevermore. Our heavenly Father longs to see you enjoy His glorious blessings filling the entire angelical kingdom with His ancient love that has always been the center of His family that is His Son and the Holy Spirit, and now, you are part of His family, because you are baptized and reborn as His legitimate child possessing already the city of gold, perpetually.

This is the New Jerusalem from heaven above that can only be inhabited by those that have obeyed our heavenly Father through the work done with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit throughout the house of Israel abandoning captivity to become the dust fertilizing the two crossed-trees, receiving His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh with nails: saving you today, and forevermore. Certainly, our heavenly Father had nailed the entire house of Israel that is the two pieces of wood as one in His hands filled with injuries nailed to His Son Jesus Christ’s injuries of his hands and heels, so you may become saved along with your loved ones thus you will fail to escape from His love, prosperity, richness, and never-ending happiness.

Graciously, our heavenly Father has made you His family along with His Son and His Holy Spirit that He widely manifested through the entire life of the house of Israel escaping Egypt’s captivity to enter into Canaan with all the wounds received from their enemies as the ancient serpent, so through His Son’s fatal wounds you may heal your wounds with lasting-salvation. Miraculously, our heavenly Father finally united the entire house of Israel as the wood that became the two crossed trees from Egypt’s captivity for more than four hundred years escaping through the Sinai’s desert attacked by enemy armies, bitten by poisonous snake, receiving the King Messiah with the same wounds over the altar of love, for lasting-salvation thus enriching you mightily, forever. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ”. Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: “Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén”. Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: “Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén”. Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main