(IVÁN): THE CREATOR’S NAME IS NAILED TO THE WOOD FOR YOU TO POSSESS IT ALWAYS:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2017, 6:05:46 PM1/31/17
Sábado, 28 de Enero, 2017 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

THE CREATOR’S NAME IS NAILED TO THE WOOD FOR YOU TO POSSESS IT ALWAYS:

Our heavenly Father had openly stated to King David and to his son King Salomon that He will establish His holy name forever over Jerusalem, so Israel may become His home-sweet-home for the nations to see His every day glory by restoring peoples’ lives with the amazing love, grace, mercy truth, justice and divine powers of His holy name. For this is the land He had chosen, where He will live with the house of Israel and the families that love Him and His holy name, and that He had promised that He will never again move His feet from this land, if everyone is willing to obey all His law, all His regulations, all His precepts and His living-word.

Our heavenly Father was certainly searching to live with every man, woman and child not only to live with Him and His holy name in perfect harmony of the Holy Spirit of His Ten Commandments, regulations, precepts but also to learn to love Him through His ancient altar of the prehistoric love that He has always enjoyed with His Son Jesus Christ. For our heavenly Father needs to ensure that every one that will come to live with Him will not only learn to love, serve and glorify Him but also His holy name, so He may live in perfect love and peace with His children and angelical hosts that will conquer new glories and sanctities into all eternity to come.

That is why, that our heavenly Father had always been concerned to a certain degree that His holy name may be established forever over Jerusalem holy hill, so He may exalt it into all eternity to come just as He has establish it in heaven’s glory before His angelical hosts thus to fill His entire Creation with His eternal love. For our heavenly Father wants to make His holy name the epicenter of glory not only in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts and every man, woman and child through the families of the nations, but also within The New Jerusalem from heaven above, where His love, peace and glory prevail forever thus expanding His Creation with His glory into the infinity.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to choose the Promised Land, known as Canaan that is to become His home-sweet-home before the nations of the world, starting with the house Israel, because it was with them that He had to establish His covenant of the sacred-flesh, destined to fill humankind with eternal love, forever into eternity. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to establish a covenant of life with Abraham and Sarah, so He may finally have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac, by the power of the Holy Spirit, for His sacred-flesh along with His divine-seed may finally set foot within the families of the nations, starting with Abraham into eternity.

For our heavenly Father was looking forward not only to establish His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood within the families of the nations, starting with Abraham and Sarah, but also, He wanted to give to His holy name an eternal home on earth, ruling not only Israel but also the entire human race: conquering new glories, everlastingly. That is why, that it was important for His Son Jesus Christ to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the power of the Holy Spirit, so He may finally do the work that will finally establish His holy name in the new home that He had personally chosen to exist forever conquering new glories of eternal richness with His children.

For the home that our heavenly Father had chosen from all the nations of the world, bearing His holy name in perfect holiness through eternity over Jerusalem’s holy hill within Canaan, was Israel that will be born from Isaac’ sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that will eventually conquer the entire human race thus forming His new angelical Kingdom that will never die. Therefore, for our heavenly Father to have establish His holy name over Jerusalem’s holy hill and within Canaan then first He had to conquer all the sins, infirmities, curses, injuries, problems, difficulties and death from all the families of the nations, so He may establish His holy name over His home-sweet-home forever victorious over all evil and Satan’s kingdom of darkness.

Certainly, our heavenly Father needed to capture every lie, curse, infirmity, sin, disease, poverty and death from every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, so He may secure His love, glory, honor, service and exaltation for His holy name throughout the earth and into eternity, and this is only possible with His Son’s sacred-flesh established in Israel. Our heavenly Father had to have had total control of the sins, curses, lies, sicknesses, poverty and death from all the people that have already lived on earth, of those living on earth, and from those that will live on earth, so He may nail His holy name victoriously over them for everlasting life to be possible finally for His children, eternally.

Now, our heavenly Father needed have had already total control of all the lies, curses, sin, infirmity, sickness, poverty, conflicts and death with the sacred-flesh that had descended from heaven above, by the Holy Spirit’s power, as His Son Jesus Christ was born from Sarah’s womb as Isaac, so He may put an end to sin forever in just one day. For our heavenly Father not only needed to have His home-sweet-home established within Israel and over Jerusalem’s holy hill with His holy name nailed to His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh that Abraham and Sarah had received from heaven above as Isaac was born, so he may be His lamb over the mountaintop with His holy name prevailing over everyone’s sin, forever.

For it is only here, where our heavenly Father can truly put an end to sin, sickness, diseases, lies, calumnies, curses, poverty and death from every man, woman and child, and so, by finishing with sin, then He could establish His home-sweet-home with Israel and the nations thus conquering the earth as a new earth and heaven are filled with His life. That is why, that our heavenly Father had to have had Abraham offering sacrifices over an altar that He had shown him, so he may cut to pieces the lambs, and then, He had to walk in between the pieces over the sacrifice by assuring to Abraham and his children that he will be cut to pieces to grant them lasting-salvation, forever.

By our heavenly Father walking in between the pieces of the lamb sacrificed over the rock to assure Abraham and the children that He will be the one cut, granting salvation to everyone throughout the world in the generations ahead, but also assured him that his children will be born in captivity to suffer the sin of the nations in foreign soil. However, our heavenly Father assured Abraham that the nation that will captivate his children, then, when the time was proper, He will judge that nation, for the things that they will do to his children, so then liberate them by the power of His holy name to serve Him in His holidays, but also offer the continuo sacrifice for everyone’s lasting salvation.

Our heavenly Father was taking them out of captivity when they all have been born and lived in Goshen, in Egypt, experiencing every sin, curse, suffering, wounds, lack of everything and death of every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, because this was the only way that He will receive sin over his altar of love. Our heavenly Father needed to receive every sin from the entire world that had afflicted humankind, that was afflicting it then, and that will afflict it in the generations to come until the end of time, so He may put an end to sin by the power of His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh that had lived a sinless-life in Canaan for eternity.

Now, our heavenly Father in due time had to pull Israel from Egypt’s captivity by the amazing every day power of His holy name that He will give to Moses over the burning bush, resting over Mount Sinai, so Israel may have all the power necessary to escape evil to serve Him in the Promised land at last with everyone’s sin. For this is the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, where our heavenly Father will deal with sin thus to put an end to it in everyone’s life, by invoking His holy all-powerful name, so they may learn to live with Him honoring His name, perpetually, in the sacred-flesh that saves every living-soul.

Moreover, our heavenly Father granted Moses His holy name for Israel to possess the power to abandon slavery to go to the Promised Land to celebrate His festivals, but also to receive His holy name with nails nailed to them as the sacred-flesh turn into wood with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh spilling his divine-seed to destroy sin and Satan at last. And when this will happen within Jerusalem in the Promised Land then He will be able to glorify His holy name over the wood by destroying all the powers of sin, curses, infirmities, poverty, afflictions and death that Satan had inflicted upon Adam and his children thus to destroy them never knowing the meaning of love, grace and salvation in hell’s torment.

Therefore, by our heavenly Father managing to put an end to sin and its terrible daily afflictions upon every man, woman and child not only from Israel but also from the families of the nations, then He was liberating them from the wicked powers of lies, curses and death only to know His love, richness and never-ending grace for lasting-salvation in heaven’s glory. Besides, this is something that our heavenly Father will only be able to do in the life of every one of His children born from His image and living-soul as Adam and Eve did in their days in heaven’s glory along with the children, by been baptized with water in His name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Because, by been baptized in water in His name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, then the sinful-flesh that they had been born from their mother’s womb will abandon them to receive the sacred-flesh that is always burning over the altar of love, grace, mercy, truth and justice, liberating themselves to return to paradise’s eternal life forever justified. That is why, that it was important for Isaac to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so he may introduce into Abraham’s family not only the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood but also the Holy Spirit of love burning with grace, mercy, truth and divine justice on earth in everyone’s life ascending into heaven’s glory perpetually justified.

Considering that, it is only over this altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, when our heavenly Father was ready to baptize Abraham and everyone else, willing to get baptized along with the children to be born in the generations ahead for salvation, but also, to receive them instantly as His children for heaven’s glory. Surely, by been baptized in water, invoking His holy name, His Son and the Holy Spirit, then they were baptized within the altar of the fire of love that is His great grace, His great mercy, His great truth and His great divine justice obeying and fulfilling eternally the commandments along with every word that has ever emerged from His mouth.

And this is to say, that water baptism along with the Holy Spirit baptism that is the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, then every man, woman and child will finally fulfill the commandments along with every word that has ever emerged from His mouth through eternity, pleasing truth and justice always. This is why that our heavenly Father will tell everyone been baptized in water along with Holy Spirit’s baptism that He knows now that He is loved by each one of them, because He can see not only the Holy Spirit of the commandments fulfilled within them but also every word that has ever emerged from His mouth from eternity into eternity.

For our heavenly Father will hold you responsible to have fulfilled all truth and justice as the commandments, regulations, precepts and every living word that has ever emerged from His mouth from eternity into eternity, so He will see in you only love, pleasure and everlasting happiness, and thus there will never be any force to separate you from His love forever. That is why, that our heavenly Father had to have His Son Jesus Christ born from Sarah’s sterile-womb by the Holy Spirit as Isaac, so His dream nation will be the Lamb taking on the world’s sins ascending into His altar of love thus to erase them in one day, by the amazing powers in His Son’s atoning-blood filled with His divine-seed.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father needed to spill His own divine-seed over every one of His children born from Isaac and from the families of the nations, so He may erase their sins in one day through His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood spill over them thus fertilizing them with His eternal life, ascending into heaven’s glory forever blessed. And over the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and His Spirit, He had the power of grace, mercy, truth and divine justice to erase every sin, infirmity, curse, disease, poverty, demonic-possession, and death in every one of His children, because His name is nailed to the wood of the house of Israel, for victory over evil, perpetually.

That is why, that anyone that is ready to invoke His holy name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit then that one is invoking the powers of grace, mercy, truth and divine justice thus to operate within his heart, mind, body and human spirit with amazing powers that are impossible to explain but they are there: working mightily. In our heavenly Father’s holy name written over the tower of the house of Israel that was born within Egypt to take on the sins of the nations, moreover defeated all His enemies through the Sinai’s desert as they were finally bitten by the venous snakes, then they became the dust to become the tree bearing His Son’s sacred-life for everyone’s salvation.

This is the tree of life that our heavenly Father had in paradise for Adam and Eve to eat from the bread and wine that is daily served to the angelical hosts and that He expected men along with the children to eat from it, becoming as He is everlastingly in heaven’s glory, and this is to be perfect and glorious through eternity. For this is the eating of His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with His divine-seed that destroys all evil, granting eternal life not only to the angelical hosts but also to every man, woman and child throughout the world, starting with Adam and Eve, so His divine-seed and eternal life may prevail always through eternity.

For this is the faith that our heavenly Father has granted to us, beginning with Adam and Eve in paradise and through the entire earth, beginning with Abraham and Sarah that gave birth to His divine-family and dream nation taking on the sins of the world, for the King Messiah to destroy them in one day over His altar of eternal love. For this was the only way possible that our heavenly Father was going to gather the sins of the families from the nations, beginning from Sarah’s barren-womb and by the power of the Holy Spirit give birth into the world of His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac, so he may be not only His lamb bearing every sin but also destroy them.

Besides, because our heavenly Father was able to start His divine family on earth that eventually became a nation of families born in captivity within Egypt, then it was to take not only on the sins of the world to destroy them someday over His altar of the eternal love but only through the virgin birth of His Son from David’s daughter. That is to say, also that through the birth of His Son Jesus Christ with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood from Sarah’s barren-womb, He was able to gather the sins of the world in one place, over His altar of love, and this is the wood, then through His Son been born from David’s virgin daughter: He was able remove sin, forever.

For the families that were born from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit powers, descended into the Valley of the dried bones, while their sacred-flesh of the covenant of life, filled with the sins of the families of the nations became dust, fertilizing the trees that our heavenly Father was ready to receive them at His altar of love, to destroy sin, forever. Then, lastly His Son Jesus Christ was born from David’s virgin daughter, by the Holy Spirit’s powers to remove them not only from the face of the earth, thus to give access to His new angelical Kingdom that He has already created but also destroyed Satan’s influence in every man, woman and child’s life, everlastingly, filling them with His Holy Spirit abundantly.

This is the infilling of the Holy Spirit of our heavenly Father’s blessed name that is nailed to the tower of the house of Israel that took on the sins of the families of the nations thus to have them eliminated by the Holy One of Israel as he shed his atoning-blood over them with the amazing daily powers of the divine-seed. This is our heavenly Father’s divine-seed that gave life to Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb and His Son Jesus Christ from David’s virgin daughter, and both by His Holy Spirit’s powers, so He may finally blessed every man, woman and child throughout the world with His holy name and the divine-seed that grants eternal life instantly over His altar of eternal love.

That is why, that our heavenly Father always called every one to take on the cross and follow him through life, because when you take on the cross that is erected over the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with God, then you are taking on His holy name nailed to it and the atoning-blood anointing you with lasting-powers. That is to say, that our heavenly Father has called not only Israel and His Son Jesus Christ to bear His holy name in the sacred-flesh that you will receive instantly as you are baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit, but also for you to bear His name displaying powers always.

Certainly that our heavenly Father had Israel born to take on the sins of the nations’ families thus to become from dust to the tree of life, over His altar of love, within Jerusalem, in Israel, so He may finally nail His holy name to power over sin, finally destroying evil with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood spilled for salvation. It is here, where our heavenly Father had nailed His holy name in perfect holiness not only over Israel that had descended to the Valley of the dried bones with its flesh turning into the dust that became the wood to receive His holy name forever over the fires of grace, mercy, truth and divine justice, but also to receive you today.

Therefore, it is here where our heavenly Father is expecting to take on the cross that our heavenly Father called initially the entire house of Israel born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, but also His Son Jesus Christ born from David’s virgin daughter, so you may bear His holy name as well through life, displaying His amazing daily powers. For this is our heavenly Father’s holy name that displays daily powers not only within every family of Israel but also from the families of the nations, that is, if they get baptized in water, invoking His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, finally to be received by His altar of the eternal love.

This is the altar of the prehistoric love burning passionately with His divine grace, with His divine mercy, with His divine truth and with His divine justice that will empower you to fulfill His commandments but also every precept, regulation and living word that has emerged from His mouth from eternity into eternity, so He may personally bless you richly always. Provided that, our heavenly Father’s promise is that He will be over the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, to meet you in person thus to baptize you with the Holy Spirit as you are reborn from His image and living-soul to live only knowing His love, peace, prosperity and well-being, everlastingly.

Therefore, this is why that our heavenly Father will always bless you on earth and in heaven’s glory, because you have taken on His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ that is bearing His holy name perpetually just as Israel has taken it since it was nailed to the wood to destroy sin in one day, forever. Now, when you bless your food as you may sit at your dinner table with your loved ones and friends then you are bringing into memory our heavenly Father’s great work performed with His Son Jesus Christ as He was the Lion over the altar of love eating his sacred-flesh and drinking from his atoning-blood, giving life to His children throughout Creation.

Then, this is when our heavenly Father will bless you on earth and in heaven’s glory, because you are eating from His tree of life that is His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the wood of Israel that died in the Sinai’s desert as they were underway to the altar of love to take on His holy name with nails for lasting-salvation. Thus, you may take on our heavenly Father’s holy name as well, because, if Israel had failed to be born in Egypt’s captivity and in the sins of the nations, then they would have failed to shed their blood in the desert as they were biting by the venous snakes to become God’s tree spilling His Son’s atoning-blood to destroy your sin today.

In other words, if our heavenly Father caused Israel to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, then it was to take the world’s sins to His altar over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Israel, but first they had to shed their blood as they were biting by the venous snakes, so His name may be nailed to you too, forever. And this is only possible as you are baptized in water by repenting from sins as you submerge under the water, invoking His holy name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit, so His perfect holiness will remove your sinful-flesh descending into hell forever cursed to take on the sacred-flesh bearing His holy name with nails forever powerful over you.

That is why, that when you are baptized in water by invoking His holy name, His Son’s and the Holy Spirit’s then you are cleared from the sinful-flesh failing to take on His holy name, finally to take on His Son’s sacred-flesh that is nailed to Israel’s suffered-flesh with the nations’ sins destroyed, granting you to bear God’s holy name, sinless everlastingly. This is the difference between the families of the world as from those that love, serve, worship and glorify God and His Holy name through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because they live in the sacred-flesh that bears the holy name with its amazing daily blessing powers, than those families that failed to know his name and His loving-powers.

Our heavenly Father’s holy name is nailed first to the house of Israel that died as they journeyed to Canaan, liberated by our heavenly Father’s holy name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to celebrate His festivities, and lastly to become the towering wood over the altar of love with His holy name nailed to them for everyone’s salvation. And because our heavenly Father has finally nailed to the tower of Israel His holy name along with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh that shed his atoning-blood to remove sin from the world, then every man, woman and child from everywhere may get baptized in water to enter into the sacred-flesh and receive His holy name for salvation and daily blessed power.

Thus, you do not have to be a Jewish person to become baptized to enter into the covenant of the sacred-flesh that has our heavenly Father’s holy name nailed to their ancestor’s sacred-flesh that became dust on the ground finally to become the towering wood that has received His holy name with nails to destroy sin and every work from Satan. These days, you are welcomed by our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to become baptized although your belief is different, and that is that you may be someone that believes in a different name other than His holy name that is already nailed to the wood of the house of Israel, over His altar of eternal love.

Meaning that, you may be a Buddhist, a Hindu or any other set as Islam or pagan, for example, our heavenly Father nonetheless will be waiting for you over His altar of the prehistoric love ready to baptize you in His fire of grace, mercy, truth and justice: bearing His holy name with great healing, prosperity and salvation powers. Because once you are baptized in water as you may invoke His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then you are separated from the sinful-flesh where you have served a false name leading you through wrong believes of life and heaven’s glory to receive the sacred-flesh nailed to His holy name that blesses you as you have never sinned.

Surely, you may continue as you were initially in your country and religion but, this time, you will be baptized in water by His holy name’s daily powers nailed to the sacred-flesh of Israel that suffered the nations’ sins, so you may live sealed with the obedience of the commandments and every word that has ever emerged from His mouth through eternity. This is when our heavenly Father says you are my child and that now He knows that you love Him and His holy name through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood shed over His altar of eternal love that gives you the new Holy Spirit’s rebirth from His grace, mercy, truth and justice only knowing love, prosperity, happiness and lasting-salvation, everlastingly.

These are the fulfillment of the baptisms of water and the Holy Spirit’s over His altar of love making you reborn under His holy name’s powers nailed to ancient Israel’s sacred-flesh that left Egypt’s captivity with the world’s sins to shed the blood in the desert, biting by the venous snake, so they may finally receive His name with nails for you. Besides, because Israel suffered all the sins of the nations in Egypt’s captivity, for more than four hundred years, finally to enter Canaan to become the wood that will receive His holy name with nails over the altar of the eternal love, then you may also receive the same sacred-flesh with His holy name nailed to you with amazing daily powers.

Regardless of what you may believe in life or from what country or culture you may come, because once you are baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness over you, and then you are baptized by Him instantly over the altar of the prehistoric love burning passionately with grace, mercy, truth and justice: finally you are saved for heaven’s life. Because you will be baptized with the fire of the Holy Spirit of grace, mercy, truth and divine justice thus fulfilling His commandments and every word that He has ever spoken through eternity, so when He sees you then He can see in you that you have obeyed always every word that has ever been born from His mouth throughout eternity.

Besides, this is what pleases our heavenly Father in you always, because, now He will only see in you the sacred-flesh and His holy name that you may have received from Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit as you are baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit also, sealing you with His perfect obedience to His living word through eternity. That is why, that when He sees you then He will see the sacred-flesh and His holy name established in you with nails and His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood spilled over your entire life, for sin to be destroyed and never to have any power of darkness in you, but only blessing will be your every day joy in life through eternity.

Our heavenly Father will only see in you from eternity into eternity every word that He has ever spoken obeyed and honored within your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit that He can openly say to you that now He knows that you love Him, because He really sees you fulfilling His commandments and His every spoken word throughout eternity. Besides, this is our heavenly Father joy felt within His holy heart, because you have obeyed Him and His holy name through water and the Holy Spirit baptisms as you may invoke the perfect holiness of His name, His Son and the Holy Spirit, and so, He will see through you from eternity into eternity His living word obeyed completely, always.

Today, over His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and His Spirit, He will receive you as He initially received Abraham as he was with his wife Sarah’s barren-womb to baptize them with His fire of grace, mercy, truth and divine justice, thus He never saw them as they were sinful, but only with His living-word obeyed, everlastingly. Because once you are baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit over the altar of His eternal love, then He will not see you as the religious person following the false teaching of an unknown name in heaven’s glory, but, now He will see you in the sacred-flesh spilled with His Son’s atoning-blood and bearing His holy name with salvation-powers, always.

Really, once baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit, then He will always see you in His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh with His holy name ruling with love, peace, grace, mercy, truth and divine justice over you, your loved ones and friends, for His love of water and the Holy Spirit’s baptisms overpowering sins, curses, infirmities, poverty and death throughout eternity. You will always be His child reborn from His image and living-soul by the power of His water and Holy Spirit’s baptisms from His fire of love over His ancient altar, and so, He will see His commandment and living-word always obeyed in you, moreover He sees you loving your loved ones, friends and neighbors as you may obey His living-word completely.

Our heavenly Father has lastly established His holy name nailed to ancient Israel that He rescued from captivity with the sins of the nations, so He may establish them forever over His altar of the eternal love to be your sanctuary within you local temple at your homeland: blessing you with love, healing, prosperity, richness and never-ending happiness with your loved ones. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ”. Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: “Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén”. Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: “Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén”. Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main