(IVÁN): DING-DONG: YOUR MEAL IS READY AT THE MOUNTAINTOP WITH GOD AND HIS SON:

IVANI...@aol.com

Apr 15, 2014, 6:01:17 AM4/15/14
Sábado, 12 de Abril, 2014 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

(Happy Easter to everyone everywhere, this is your best Easter holiday gift, enjoy the reading without limit; it will bless your living-soul in your every day life on earth with your loved ones and friends, too, and forever into eternity to come in heaven's glories with our Father's angelic hosts saturated in the eternal Holy Spirit's powers of endless unfailing love.

Feliz Semana Santa a todas mis familias de nuestro mundo hispano parlante, que nuestro Padre celestial los bendiga grandemente en estos días, en el nombre de nuestro Señor y salvador Jesucristo que está por nosotros en el Lugar Santo de los Santos del Tabernáculo celestial, para que su Espíritu Santo llene sus vidas abundantemente de ricas bendiciones, milagros y maravillas sin fin.)

DING-DONG: YOUR MEAL IS READY AT THE MOUNTAINTOP WITH GOD AND HIS SON:

Our heavenly Father said to Moses: After you have pulled Israel from Egypt's slavery, then I will meet you at Mount Sinai to serve the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ), as your high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood, and when you do this, then everyone will know that I am the one that has called you to do this. And our heavenly Father called Moses to return with Israel liberated from the chains-and-shackles from Egypt's bondage of more than four hundred and thirty years to Mount Sinai, because He wanted to start a new nation on earth born only by the amazing endless powers of the Holy Spirit.

This is a nation of Gods and priests that our heavenly Father needed to start with the twelve tribes of Israel, so they may become born again through the power of the Holy Spirit in His perfect holiness that will usher them into heaven's glory in the days ahead of life on earth. For it was at this mountaintop, where our heavenly Father had His Tabernacle of Reunion that was not visible to Israel but it was especially for Moses, because He needed him to ascend to the highest heaven's glory thus to enter into the Most Holy Place to speak to him about Israel and the things that He was about to do.

But for this to happen, then our heavenly Father had to have His Son Jesus Christ, as the King of Mount Sinai's summit, ministering as God's high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood that removes sin forever from the sinful soul of every man, woman and child, so they may get underway towards Canaan granted initially to their forefathers. This is a land that our heavenly Father had separated from all the nations of the world, so Israel may enter into it to possess it just as He had personally promised to Abraham, then Isaac, and finally to Jacob, so they may become the great nation that He needs to transfer into heaven's glory, by His Holy Spirit's powers and gifts.

This is a nation born through the daily Holy Spirit's powers that will give birth to man, woman and child that will be as holy and perfect as our heavenly Father is to ascend into heaven's glory, to take on the work and service of glory for His blessed name that the fallen angels abandoned, as they became deceived by Satan's lie forever. These are powerful places of great glory and honor that the fallen angels from every rank as angels, archangels, cherubs, seraphs and other holy creatures from heaven above abandoned their place of dignity and great honor, to believe and follow forever Satan's lies that finally casted them into hell's torment, never to return to heaven again to this day.

These places of great glory and honor from heaven above, our heavenly Father is not willing to grant them just to any one, but the ones that will take them, then it will be forever thus to love, serve and glorify His holy name by being as perfect and holy, as His Son Jesus Christ is everlastingly into eternity. Certainly, these places of great glory and honor are numerous in the angelic kingdom that no one can count them, nevertheless they were abandoned by the fallen angels by rebelling against His holy name and His Son Jesus Christ, as the high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood shed since Creation day to create all things in heaven and earth forever.

And the people that have been born since Adam and Eve began to have children to this day on earth are not enough to occupy these places of great glory and honor in heaven above, so our heavenly Father will send His people and even holy angels to preach, teach and wrought powerful miracles to make them come to Him soon. These means that our heavenly Father will wrought miracles, signs and wonders in heaven above and on earth below, so every man, woman and child from all the nations may awaken from darkness to the light of His Son Jesus Christ thus to become His pristine-children born by the Holy Spirit's power, so they may become available for His heavenly bound service.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father is willing to do anything thus to convert the people that are on their way to Satan and hell's torment to ascend into heaven's glory immediately, and take these places that must be occupied soon by them for new glories and sanctities to be conquered for His great name, forever into eternity. That is why, that our heavenly Father is sending the Holy Spirit into the home of every family of the nations, starting with Israel, because He wants to have people turned from Satan's lies, curses and eternal destruction to become His legitimate children, thus to take these wonderful vacancies in heaven above to do His continue will, forever into all eternity.

Moreover, this is something that our heavenly Father has been doing from heaven above, as from within the Holy of Holiest in heaven's glory, since His Son Jesus Christ began to shed the Holy Spirit of eternal life from his atoning-blood for the creation of the world and all things, so His children born from the Holy Spirit may inherit them. We can read, for example, Genesis 1:2, where we can see that our heavenly Father began to pour from the Holy Spirit of His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood for life to flourish on earth, where there was no life possible at all, because, the waters were covering the earth, so there was no plant or animal life, much less humans.

We, certainly, can see here our heavenly Father's powers and willingness to form the earth thus to fill it with life, and this is not any ordinary life, for the life that He was pouring upon the entire earth still submerged under water is the sacrificed-life of His Son Jesus Christ, so the earth may burst into new immaculate life eventually. That is to say, also that as our heavenly Father began to pour the Holy Spirit of His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood upon the entire earth, earth was still submerged underwater with all things disorganized everywhere, then, this means that He was starting life where there was no life possible with the shedding of His Son Jesus Christ's amazing atoning-blood everlasting powers.

In other words, our heavenly Father started to create the heavens and earth as well with all things with the shedding of His Son Jesus Christ's Spirit of life of his atoning-blood for the earth to begin to show (or emerge) from under the waters thus for life to begin to flourish everywhere with kingdoms of plants, animals, and finally nations. And our heavenly Father had to have it this way, because He is not willing to allow anything to be created if His Son Jesus Christ has not shed His atoning-blood within the Holy of Holiest in heaven's glory, so everything that is created or born in all Creation then it must be filled with perfect holiness, forever into eternity.

That is why, also that it was very important for our heavenly Father not only to grant Israel to receive the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments, but also granted them to possess the Tabernacle of Reunion with the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory established on earth, as they were going on their way through the Sinai's desert towards Canaan. This means that our heavenly Father had to have Moses walk up to the mountaintop to meet our Lord Jesus Christ in person again, but this time he was ready to walk him into the Tabernacle of Reunion, because it was important that he would meet our heavenly Father sitting above the Mercy Seat that is over the Arc of the testimony.

Moreover, our heavenly Father had to have Moses in the Tabernacle after he had had a meal from the Lord's Table with Him by eating the bread and drinking the wine from His Son Jesus Christ's wounded-hands, just as Abraham with his allies did initially, because He needed Moses' faith centered in His Son in the Most Holy Place in heaven. Moreover, this was important to do with Moses and our Lord Jesus Christ within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place, both of them facing Him over the Mercy Seat, so the Holy Spirit may begin to impart powers and authorities into Moses' life thus to do the holy work to learn the function of every item within the celestial Tabernacle.

Provided that, our heavenly Father was ready to let Israel possess the Tabernacle with the Most Holy Place from heaven above, so, not just the angels will receive daily perfect holiness to love, serve and glorify His holy name into eternity, but also every man, woman and child within Israel, as His Son Jesus Christ ministers, as their only nonstop high priest. Meaning that, as Israel will receive the Tabernacle with the Most Holy Place with the golden Cherubs stretching their wings from wall-to-wall facing each other, and always looking at the Mercy Seat over the Arch of the testimony, then, not only everyone within Israel will be receiving daily perfect holiness from His nonstop high priest but also every holy angel in heaven.

That is to say, that the Tabernacle with the Most Holy Place from heaven above will never stop working for the holy angels to receive their daily portion of perfect holiness from our Lord Jesus Christ, as he may continue to perform his daily priesthood duties to conduct rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness as well: for everyone's perfect holiness within Israel. Furthermore, for our heavenly Father to have His Tabernacle with the Most Holy Place transferred to the Sinai's desert for Israel to learn how to love, serve and glorify Him, as the angels do in heaven by receiving their daily perfect holiness as His Son Jesus Christ ministers as high priest, then, Moses had to receive it entirely in above Mount Sinai first.

Meaning that, Moses had to have lived in it for a while through the Holy Spirit and the constant physical presence of His Son, so he may learn every item of the Tabernacle with the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, and how they work together with Jesus Christ as high priest to produce the needed holiness for our Father's daily need. That is correct: every time we believe within our hearts for justice to confess with our lips for salvation His Son Jesus Christ, as our high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin forever, then, we are producing through our love, service and faith towards our heavenly Father in heaven: powerful perfect holiness that makes His holy heart extremely happy.

That is correct, as well, these days. We can produce perfect holiness with our love, service and faith through our Lord Jesus Christ, as our personal high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood that makes us so clean and pure from sin that only perfect holiness begins to emanate from us towards our heavenly Father in heaven--that is why we must become part of the Tabernacle today. (Remember, our heavenly Father called Moses to meet His Son Jesus Christ at the Tabernacle's entrance to purify him from sin, because he is his only nonstop high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin, so the Tabernacle may become part of Israel immediately; so, the same is with us today, He wants the Tabernacle in our lives producing holiness.)

Therefore, immediately as Moses had spent the forty-days and forty-nights needed for him to receive from the Holy Spirit with our Lord Jesus Christ, the teachings and instructions necessary to learn exactly how the Tabernacle with the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory work together to produce perfect holiness, then, he could receive it on earth for Israel. This means that the Holy Spirit had to transfer it by the powers and authorities of holiness that Moses had received by faith in our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ, that, then piece-by-piece Moses with the men, women and children from Israel could give birth to it in the Sinai's desert, only by the Holy Spirit's amazing gifts and powers.

Surely, our heavenly Father had to have Moses believing in Him through His Son Jesus Christ's physical presence above Mount Sinai and within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, by the power of the Holy Spirit, because: This is how His Son Jesus Christ was going to be born through David's virgin daughter, by the same Holy Spirit's power in Israel. This is our heavenly Father's Plan of Salvation that He needed to manifest to Israel through the Sinai's desert, and lastly into Canaan, because He had granted already His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-life, so he may be their high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood also within the Most Holy Place to work perfect holiness for them each day into eternity.

For our heavenly Father this was the beginning of a new era where He will be able finally to create the new heaven and new earth that He had always dreamed to possess into eternity built with men, women and children born from the Holy Spirit to retake the glorious places in heaven's never-ending glories, abandoned by Lucifer and his fallen angels. That is why, that our heavenly Father needed to descend to Mount Sinai with His Tabernacle from heaven's glory, and with His Son Jesus Christ, as the high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood already sacrificed since Creation day at the entrance of it, so Moses and Israel may enter into the Most Holy Place to meet Him in person.

For our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child from Israel to enter into the Most Holy Place of heaven's glory through the Tabernacle, but timely only, so they may receive the powerful holiness from His Son, as their personal high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood thus to become as holy and perfect as His Holy Spirit is everlastingly. Historically, Moses had not been His first son to enter through the door (Jesus Christ) of the Tabernacle to stand with Him within the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory at the Mercy Seat but it was Isaac initially, because he was born from Abraham's Pact of Life for his wife Sarah to give birth to him, despite her barren-womb.

Moreover, our heavenly Father had wanted to have Isaac to be born from Sarah's barren-womb initially through the Holy Spirit, so he may ascend into heaven's glory to stand with Him at the Mercy Seat within the Most Holy Place of the Tabernacle thus to fulfill His part of the Pact of Life eternal with Abraham, Israel and the nations into eternity. It is here where our heavenly Father realizes that it is good to have man again living in heaven with Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and all the angelic hosts, because Isaac was perfectly holy in His presence due to the fact that he was born by the power of the Holy Spirit from his mother Sarah's barren-womb.

Nevertheless, because everything went well with Isaac within the Tabernacle in the Most Holy Place, then our heavenly Father was ready to receive another man, and this was Moses, that is why, that He called him to ascend to the mountaintop to see His Son Jesus Christ in person at the entrance of the Tabernacle of Reunion. This was not possible, if our Lord Jesus Christ had not set the Lord's Table upon Mount Sinai's summit first, so our heavenly Father may invite Moses with Aaron, Abihu, Nadab and seventy of the elders from Israel to sit with Him to eat the bread and wine that was initially served by His Son to Abraham and his allies at Salem's gate.

Our heavenly Father needed seventy elders from Israel along with Moses and the other invitees, because this is the number of the family of Jacob that descended to Egypt, as Joseph was second in command before Pharaoh to become a nation that will become slaves for four hundred and thirty years, until the King Messiah himself will liberate them at last. Therefore, since Israel had become a nation from just seventy persons that descended into Egypt thus to multiply more than the Egyptians finally to receive the Holy Spirit of the commandments along with the Tabernacle in the Sinai's desert trough the Holy Spirit's amazing powers, then, our heavenly Father sought to start a new nation from Mount Sinai for heaven's glory.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father that Moses would manifest himself over the mountaintop with seventy elders from Israel, so He may start a new Covenant of Life with them, as they will all eat with Him the meal that was initially served to Abraham and his allies at Salem's gate to enter heaven justified forever. For this is the Covenant of Life that started a new bloodline on earth, as Sarah his wife, despite her infertile-womb, our heavenly Father visited them in due time to grant them a child nine months later, Isaac, carrying the seed to bless the nations, because from this seed the King Messiah was going to be born for everyone's eternal salvation.

That is why, that our heavenly Father needed to have the Lord's Table setup again by our Lord Jesus Christ with the bread and wine, but, this time, it had to be over Mount Sinai's summit, so Moses with his Israelite-brothers will have a meal that will grant them a new miraculous birth from the Holy Spirit through a virgin womb. This is David's virgin daughter that the prophet Isaiah will speak about her in his writings, because she will be the one chosen by our heavenly Father to give birth in Israel, not by the will of man, but by His will through the Holy Spirit's amazing powers, so the King Messiah may be born in time for everyone's salvation into eternity.

That is why, also that our heavenly Father manifested diligently to Moses and the elders from Israel never to forget the events that took place over Mount Sinai, because, these events are to be commemorated from generation to generation, even well into all eternity to come, because this is a meal to welcome everyone today from everywhere into heaven's glory forever. And Moses along with the elders from Israel agreed with our heavenly Father that Mount Sinai's events will be remembered every day of their lives, so they will never forget the meal that they had with Him and His Son, as Jesus Christ served the bread and wine, as Israel's high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin forever.

Furthermore, Moses along with the elders from Israel agreed with our Father from that day on that the Mount Sinai's events will never be left behind much less abandoned forever, then, He with His Son and the Holy Spirit expects every man, woman and child from Israel, and the nations, always to celebrate His meal (to welcome God's home) into their homes. That is why, that it is important for every one from all the nations along with their loved ones and friends to eat the bread and wine before our heavenly Father thus to thank Him for the wonderful things done for each one of us throughout the world until now, so His meal may be honored always within our daily lives.

This act of faith and goodwill in our part before our heavenly Father, as we sit together to eat the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ that will not only wash us clean from sin, darkness, curses, infirmities and death in hell's torment, but enrich our daily lives also abundantly from wonderful powers descending into us from heaven above. These are wonderful powers from heaven above, as from the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place that we need to have them in our daily lives because Satan with his terrible lies is always roaming around the earth to meet his next victim, and when he sees the power that our heavenly Father has granted you then he just flees away.

Really, Satan will never dare to come any close to any one, whether this is a Hebrew or Gentile person, to attack him or her with his usual lies, curses and terrible threats of death, because these wonderful powers from heaven above have defeated him at Mount Sinai and over Jerusalem's holy hill, so he has no power against anyone anymore. That is why, that as you may sit with our heavenly Father at your home's dinner table to eat from the Lord's Supper the bread and wine served daily by His Son, as your high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood, then you are consuming powers just as the angels do in heaven repetitively, so they may serve our heavenly Father wholeheartedly.

Really, this is why that our heavenly Father used to say to Israel in the desert that were escaping Egypt's slavery never to return again through the Sinai's desert finally to possess Canaan, the Promised Land granted initially to Abraham, and it was this: If you serve me, then the sickness that you feared from Egypt will never come into you ever. Here, our heavenly Father promised Israel that they will never be sick as the nations around them were used to suffer sickness from all kinds of diseases now and then, so He reminded them Egypt with the sickness that used to devastate the Egyptians thus He warned them insistently by saying: If you serve me, then you are safe with me always.

Our heavenly Father was saying to Israel that if you serve me through the sacrificed-life of His Son Jesus Christ, as the daily high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood that removes sin always from within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, then, His Son will minister for problems, diseases, poverty and death to go away from them always. Meaning that, if they will serve Him by being faithful to His Son Jesus Christ always living next to them here on earth, as within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place in the Sinai's desert on the way to Canaan, or as the Tabernacle is returned to its original place of glory in heaven, then, Satan will always fail to touch them.

For the reason that, this is exactly what our heavenly Father asked Abraham by saying to him, for instance: Be holy and perfect, for I am holy and perfect always on earth and in heaven forever into all eternity, so you may live a wonderful life liberated everlastingly from Satan's lies, curses, sicknesses and threat of eternal death in hell's torment. In other words, our heavenly Father was saying to Israel that if they remain faithful to Him just as Moses did through the lifeless Sinai's desert by following every command He gave him for Israel through the sacrificed-life of His Lamb with the atoning-blood, Jesus Christ, then they will be blessed always just as the angels are in heaven right now.

For this is a powerful promise of eternal love for all those that are willing to be faithful to Him through the sacrificed-life of His Son Jesus Christ, because, he is the only one that has ever shed his atoning-blood to create the world with all things in the beginning, so the nations may live a wonderful-and-enriched life on earth today. For our heavenly Father is very rich on earth these days, as He is in heaven's glory with His angelic hosts that are permanently receiving from His Son Jesus Christ, as their high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood that removes sin forever, the perfect holiness (and in abundance) thus to love, serve and glorify His holy name into all eternity.

And the only thing that we need to do these days on earth before our Father in heaven sitting majestically on the Tabernacle's Mercy Seat, it is to look up to His Son Jesus Christ, as he ministers for us, so we may receive timely powers that we need to live a peaceful, enriched and happy life heavenly bound towards eternal life forever. That is all that our heavenly Father is requiring these days on earth from every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, starting with Israel, and it is to look up in prayer and with faith to His Son Jesus Christ from the tribe of Judah serving Him at the Mercy Seat for blessings to saturate our daily lives.

This is exactly what our heavenly Father asked from the Israelites that were been biting by the poisonous snakes from the Sinai's desert, as they rebelled against Him and Moses, because they were tired of walking through the desert towards Canaan always, and they wanted to return to Egypt immediately, so they may enjoy again the Egyptian life that they knew. And after many have been biting by the poisonous snakes that were coming up from the sand to attack and bite them to deposit venom in their veins, so they may die cursed because they have rebelled against our heavenly Father, Moses, and His Son Jesus Christ, then He said to Moses: I am going to stop the killing of the Israelites.

Take Aaron's twig and place a bronze snake nailed to the top of it, and whoever looks up to it, our Father said, then the venom from the snake will be destroyed immediately, and the snakes coming up from the under the sand will disappear, because the Lord Jesus Christ's protection power will be with them as he ministers for their well-being. On this day, Israel was saved from snakes coming up towards them from under the sand of the Sinai's desert, because they began to look up to our Lord Jesus Christ that was symbolically over Aaron's twig nailed to the top of it, and because he was over the mountaintop, as within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place praying for their immediate well-being.

That is to say, also that whether you look up to the Lord Jesus Christ over Mount Sinai's summit, or nailed to Aaron's twig in the lifeless Sinai's desert, or over Adam and Eve's dead crossed-trees over Jerusalem's holy hill, you are indeed looking up to your Lamb as the entrance into the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place in heaven's glory for salvation. Moreover, if you can see our Lord Jesus Christ over Mount Sinai as Moses did first and later Israel, or at the Sinai's desert as the Israelites where struggling to escape the venomous snakes, or over Jerusalem's holy hill where the atoning-blood washed you clean from sin forever, then you are in your way into the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory.

Insofar as, our Lord Jesus Christ is always the faithful one at the Tabernacle's entrance ready to wash you clean from sin with his atoning-blood to become perfectly holy to enter into the Most Holy Place, where our heavenly Father is sitting over His Mercy Seat ready to listen to your prayers, so He may answer them immediately with amazing abundant powers. It is here where our heavenly Father will touch you mightily with all the powers and authorities that He has always touched His Son Jesus Christ, and every holy angel from heaven above, including all his loved ones through the years on earth, as His prophets, ministers, pastors, preachers, teachers, apostles and every disciple from every nation as well.

Certainly, with our heavenly Father you do not have to be a prophet, minister, pastor, preacher, teacher, apostle for Him to bless you through His Son Jesus Christ's sacrificed-life, but the only thing that He will always require from you, it is that you must be perfect and holy as He is to enter into His presence these days in heaven's glory. Right now, this is only possible with you and with your loved ones, including your friends from everywhere around the world, by believing within your heart for justice to confess with your lips for salvation His Son Jesus Christ, so you may become born again by the Holy Spirit's powers just as Isaac was born timely and His Son Jesus Christ likewise.

That is all, that our heavenly Father is asking you to do for Him these days for the glory of His blessed name that lives in perfect holiness within the heart and atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ that is always ministering for angels within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place, and for you, and for your loved ones from everywhere also. Surely, our Lord Jesus Christ is ministering for you nonstop before our heavenly Father that sits over the Mercy Seat within the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, so you may wash clean from Satan's terrible lies, curses, infirmities and death from hell's torment thus to live a wonderful life that pleases Him in heaven always with perfect endless richness into eternity.

Certainly, our Lord Jesus Christ is faithfully within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place for you and for your loved ones as well, because he is God's Son first, then high priest, Lamb with the atoning-blood, and the only one that has defeated Satan, the angel of death, the fallen angels, and all enemies of love, truth and justice forever into eternity. Moreover, our Lord Jesus Christ has done these wonderful things for you and for your loved ones, because he wants you to live a very rich-life today in our heavenly Father's holy presence, furthermore he can articulate prayers that you will never say, but he will do them for you before the Mercy Seat for your blessings to become true immediately.

We certainly can pray, really everyone can say a prayer, but Jesus Christ is our high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood still running through his sacred-body once nailed to Adam and Eve dead crossed-trees over Jerusalem's holy hill, so He may feel love-and-mercy to bless us mightily, thus our living-savior's prayer can really touch our Father's holy heart with powerful human-love right now. Therefore, these are the kind of prayers that our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are offering you within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place that will bear your name into our heavenly Father's holy heart, so He may think of you and your loved ones, then blessing will begin to pour from heaven above into your life with amazing powers.

That is all you need today in your life from heaven above, as our Lord Jesus Christ ministers for you before our heavenly Father that is sitting over the Mercy Seat in the Most Holy Place waiting for you, and not another lie from Satan's cronies, so you may live life always enriched directly from the physical sacred-body of Jesus Christ's celestial ministries. Because, for our heavenly Father is the holy presence of the physical sacred-body of His Son Jesus Christ that represents you as sinless, pure, holy and worthy to be in His Holy Spirit, so He may listen to your every prayer, claim and mediation as well for you, for your loved ones, and even for your friends from everywhere likewise.

That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ is important in your every day life today, so he may plead for your well-being before our heavenly Father that is sitting right now over the Mercy Seat within the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, so through His Son's pleading for you then He may help you to reach your goals in life. That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ said to everyone within Israel, especially to his disciples, "without me, you will never be able to do anything in this life and in the next one to come," and he said this, because he is your high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood sprinkled over you to remain holy forever before our Father.

Through time, people from the nations have suffered unspeakable evils from Satan's cronies, because, they do not know Jesus Christ, as their personal high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to stand before our heavenly Father in heaven, so, He may be able to do wonderful things for them, especially to get rid of Satan and his cronies from their lives forever. However, people from all the nations that know Jesus Christ, as their personal high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood that erases sins forever, then, they are doing well because our heavenly Father can listen to their daily prayers without any sin problem at all, given that Jesus Christ always stands in for them before His holy presence in heaven's glory.

That is why, also that every man, woman and child that have failed to recognize Jesus Christ as their personal high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood that pleas progressively for their well-being before our heavenly Father within the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, then, they live with problems, difficulties, infirmities, and always ready to descend into hell's torment forever cursed. Truthfully, every one that has ever descended into hell's torment, since the day hell was created for Satan and his fallen angels, it has been because each one of them, from all the nations of the world, has failed to recognize within their heart for justice to confess with their lips for salvation that Jesus Christ is the high priest forever.

That is the truth, every man, woman and child that has ever descended into hell's torment since its creation by our Lord Jesus Christ to destroy Satan and his wicked fallen angels along with their terrible work that they have done through the years against our heavenly Father and His holy name are without a high priest to protect them forever. Meaning that, no one in hell's torment is suffering there these days the constant attacks of Satan and his wicked devils because of their daily sins, but it is because they failed to recognize within their heart for justice before our Father in heaven's glory that Jesus Christ His Son is their personal high priest that can save them from evil forever.

That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ is very important in your every day life, because Satan with his wicked cronies is always ready to launch terrible attacks against you that will blind everyone around you thus making them to believe whatever he wants against you, so you may miss your powerful blessings, and that of your loved ones, too. These days, you must believe the salvation-work that our heavenly Father has already done for you, and this is that He has personally granted you to have His Son Jesus Christ's sacrificed-life, so he may be your every day high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood in His holy presence in heaven's glory, thus he may plea for your well-being progressively.

Meaning that, also our heavenly Father continues to manifest Himself gloriously for you in heaven's glories these days, because He loves you dearly through the sacrificed-life of His Son Jesus Christ, therefore He still manifests with His unfailing love for you at Mount Sinai, Jerusalem's holy hill within your every day life, because He wants you back in heaven's glory immediately. Now, our heavenly Father wants you back in heaven, because this is your place where you were born in His image initially to live according to His likeness with Him and His angelic hosts, as we eat and drink from the tree of life, His Son Jesus Christ, so only the Holy Spirit's holiness will fill our living-souls forever into eternity.

Truthfully, we are living on earth today, because Adam and Eve sinned against our heavenly Father, as He commanded them to eat from the fruit of life, His Son Jesus Christ, serving daily from the Lord's Table the meal of perfect holiness that the angels in heaven eat to fill themselves with holiness to love, serve and glorify His holy name forever. Instead, Adam and Eve failed to eat from the Lord's Table the bread and wine that our heavenly Father commanded them to eat every day of their entire lives in paradise, because Satan sent the serpent of Eden with lies to make them believe that it was fine to eat from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

And because Adam and Eve failed to eat from the fruit of life that is truly the Lord's Table of the bread and wine that our heavenly Father ate with Abraham and his friends at Salem's gate, as His Son Jesus Christ served the daily meal, then they descended with us to live on earth until we eat from the Lord's Table. Meaning that, we are living today just as Adam and Eve lived their last days on earth only to find on the Lord's Table the bread and wine that our Father called them to eat from the tree of life in paradise, that is really Jesus Christ serving the daily meal, so we are still responsible to obey this command today.

That is why, that our heavenly Father allowed His Son Jesus Christ to set the Lord's Table before Abraham and his allies, and later He descended to do it again over Mount Sinai with His Son Jesus Christ, because He needs each one of us to eat from the bread and wine that will welcome us into heaven's glory. Because, as we eat from the Lord's Table served by His Son Jesus Christ, then, we are leaving behind forever the effects and curses of the forbidden fruit that Eve and later Adam ate together with Satan and the old serpent from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, so the spirit of error will abandon us forever at last.

That is why, that is important for you, as it is for our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ in heaven's glories these days that you will immediately eat from His Table served daily for the holy angels in heaven and on earth for every man, woman and child from all the nations, thus to become reborn from the Holy Spirit. Nowadays, if you are still sickbed from the terrible attacks from Satan and his wicked cronies, because you are suffering problems, infirmities, lack of everything, and death seem to be knocking on your door, then this means that Satan through the spirit of error is influencing your every day life until your last day on earth to descend into hell's torment forever lost.

All these terrible things are taking place in your every day life, and that of your loved ones, too, including your friends from everywhere around the world, because Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit that gives Satan and his cronies rights to enter into your life to kill, to steal and to destroy until you descend into hell's torment forever cursed. However, these days if you eat from the Lord's Table that is daily served by our Lord Jesus Christ, just as he personally served it to Adam and Eve in paradise but, instead they were deceived to eat from the forbidden fruit with Satan, then you will die to the spirit of error to be reborn into the Holy Spirit's world.

Inasmuch as, the truth is that you are still living these days in the world of the spirit of error from Satan and the old serpent, because you set down with them to eat from the forbidden fruit that our heavenly Father had said to Adam and Eve: The day that you eat from it, then you will surely die. And this is exactly what happened to Adam and Eve in paradise, by eating with Satan from the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then, they abandoned paradise immediately to enter into the spirit of error's world, where you are these days, only to suffer Satan and his wicked cronies daily harassments until you drop dead.

However, as you finally believe our heavenly Father to eat from the fruit of life that is His Son Jesus Christ serving the Lord's Table in heaven for angels and for His Church within the nations, then, you will die to the spirit of error's world to become reborn into the Holy Spirit's world only to know love, prosperity, richness and happiness. Truly, as you may sit with your loved ones and friends to eat your meals, then remember our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ serving you your daily portion of the bread and wine from the Lord's Table, and eat with them by giving thanks for the meal, so you may walk away from the forbidden fruit and its constant hidden-perils.

Because, as you may eat your daily meals with your loved ones and friends at the dinner table, by remembering our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, then, your food will be blessed from heaven above, as from within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place, so may eat only from what the Holy Spirit's world produces each day for you in heaven. For the reason that, you eat every day what this world where you were born initially from your mother's womb to give you strength to live your daily life but, as you eat from the Holy Spirit's world and everything that it produces daily for your well-being then you will be feeding only on the goodness to nourish a healthy life everlastingly.

Besides, what is amazing is that what our heavenly Father with His Son Jesus Christ does for you each day within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place is that you will feel the difference within your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit to live eating from the spirit of error's world and lastly from the Holy Spirit's world from heaven's glory above. Meaning that, you need to obey our heavenly Father, and not disobey His voice and written word, as He tells you to eat from the fruit of life that is His Son Jesus Christ serving the Lord's Table the bread and wine, so you may turn away from the spirit of error's world into the Holy Spirit's world from heaven's glory above.

Given that, as you may eat from the meal that is daily served by His Son Jesus Christ for Him to eat with you and with your loved ones, including your friends, then you will be abandoning (burying) the problems, infirmities, poverty, and death from spirit of error's world, because they fail to exist in the Holy Spirit's world from heaven above. Certainly, as you obey our heavenly Father call to eat from the Lord's Table the daily bread and wine that is served by His Son Jesus Christ, and not disobey His voice as Adam and Eve did in paradise, then you will be eating to enter immediately into the Holy Spirit's world that you will never know unless you get there.

This is the kingdom of heaven from where we came from initially, because the day we were born in our heavenly Father's image to live according to His likeness then we came into existence in the Holy Spirit's power to live in this celestial world from heaven above that only produces incredible richness for us these days, and in paradise forever. This is the celestial world from the Holy Spirit that our heavenly Father needs to see you living within these days with your loved ones and friends from everywhere, too, because He needs to glorify His holy name with every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, and with the angels in heaven above forever.

That is to say, also that if you are missing heaven's every day blessing descending into your life, because you have failed to this day to eat from the bread and wine that His Son Jesus Christ serves daily to the angels in heaven, and to His Church on earth, then it is not His fault but yours alone. Insofar as, our heavenly Father has always wanted to enrich your life from all the richness that He possesses in heaven above, and from the earth below as well, so you may know that He alone is your living God through the glorious sacrificed-life of His Son Jesus Christ to return to heaven right now to live forever blessed in everlasting joys.

This is the Holy Spirit's world from heaven above where our heavenly Father's unfailing love thrives endlessly these days, so you may eat from it its fruit in great abundance, because the land itself loves you beyond all understanding, and is always ready to produce the fruit that will please your living soul, as no other fruit on earth ever will. That is why, our heavenly Father descended with His Son Jesus Christ running the celestial Tabernacle with all its holy things, so not only it may become part of Moses high above Mount Sinai, and for Israel through the Sinai's desert, but also for you to live an incredible blessed richness these days on earth into all eternity in heaven's glory. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest, too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN's glories as you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main