(IVÁN): YOU WILL ESCAPE HELL BY WATER-BAPTISM ASCENDING INTO HEAVEN’S LIFE TODAY:

IVANI...@aol.com

Jul 8, 2016, 8:48:15 AM7/8/16
Sábado, 02 de Julio, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

(REMEMBERING ISTANBUL’S TERRORIST VICTIMS: We would like to express our love, sympathy and prayers to all the families of the victims that lost their loves ones in this tragic terrorist attack that occurred recently in one of the busiest airport of Istanbul, Turkey. Our Lord Jesus Christ with his holy angels were there, in the moment of this terrible event, to take with him these living-souls that had died a terrible death at the hands of mindless and heartless terrorist. Today, they are enjoying the love, peace and happiness of the Holy Spirit’s world, as The New Jerusalem from heaven above, because a ransom was paid for them, by the blood of the Lamb of God shed over the cross of Adam and Eve at Jerusalem’s holy hill, so they may have life in abundance in heaven’s glory, forever into eternity. Amen!)

Happy Fourth of July to everyone within the United States of America and abroad as well, so we may enjoy together the spirit of the Declaration of Independence that made these great and vast lands independent from foreign rule, forever. This book below is dedicated on this national holiday for every man, woman and child that loves to live liberated from outside forces thus to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit’s daily powers and gifts. Happy July Fourth—and may God’s love, grace, richness, deliverance and lasting salvation may continue to pour abundantly thus to fill everyone’s heart with endless happiness. God bless America!

YOU WILL ESCAPE HELL BY WATER-BAPTISM ASCENDING INTO HEAVEN’S LIFE TODAY:

Our heavenly Father said to Moses: Pay close attention to what I will say to you. I will make you seem as God to Pharaoh. Your brother Aaron will be your prophet, speaking to Pharaoh for you. You will tell Aaron everything that I will speak to you, so he will tell Pharaoh to let my people go to serve me. However, Pharaoh and his people were not ready to let Israel go on their way to serve our heavenly Father, because they had become the working force that was moving the economy, making them the richest in the midst of the nations of the entire world.

Therefore, the Pharaoh of Egypt did want to let Israel go with Moses to the places that our heavenly Father had called him to take them, so the Israelis families may begin to serve Him as their Lord God and savior through the pact of the sacred-flesh of Isaac that He had personally established with Abraham, for many generations to come. Nevertheless, our heavenly Father continued to harden his heart and that of his officials, because He needed to manifest the many awesome glories and great miracles of His holy name not only to Egypt but also to Israel and the surrounding nations thus to make believers from them, so they may become His people and servants someday soon.

In Egypt, Israel was serving Pharaoh in the sinful-flesh that did not avail to anything as people ready to become a nation within the nations, because while they stayed in the sinful-flesh then they were not growing towards God’s glory, and so, they needed to get into the pact of the flesh where they will serve the Living God, forever. Now, our heavenly Father did not only need to convince Pharaoh to let his people go to serve Him to the land that He had personally given to their ancestors first, so they may inherit it, loving, serving and glorifying Him and His holy name over Jerusalem’s holy hill, where everything started for Israel, as an eternal and enriched nation heavenly bound.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed to take Israel to the mountaintop, and this meant to take every man, woman and child, so He may manifest Himself as the God of Abraham, His Son Jesus Christ as the God of Isaac, and the Holy Spirit as the God of Jacob thus to enter into Canaan: knowing this powerful truth—His very holy name. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to convince Israel that He is the God that had an eternal pact with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, so they may become His children living on earth as the nation that will be known by the nations of the world as God’s children, because they were conceived through His Son’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood.

That is why, that our heavenly Father hardened Pharaoh’s heart so he will fail to let Israel go to the places that our heavenly Father had already designated for them to begin to know Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because they alone are the Gods that Israel have an eternal enriched pact through Abraham lasting for many generations. Consequently, as our heavenly Father purposely hardened Pharaoh’s heart, then He did it to show His great wonders, miracles, displaying as great signs in heaven and earth, convincing not only the Egyptians and the surrounding nations that He is the Living-God but also Israel to know Him as the God that He had an eternal pact with their father Abraham, everlastingly.

Our heavenly Father began to manifest His awesome powers that were descending from the altar of Abraham and Isaac that is the fire of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, to take them first to the Red Sea, so they become baptized in water thus to enter at last into His pact of the sacred-flesh to serve Him, into eternity. This was something that our heavenly Father had to do with Israel, because this is the pact that He had personally started with Abraham, and so, because of the terms of this pact that is eternal life of the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, then, he could deliver faithfully His many blessings and promises unto them for generations to come.

For these are promises and blessings to this day that can only be delivered through the pact of the sacred-flesh established with Abraham, as His Son Jesus Christ was born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac, by the amazing powers of the Holy Spirit, so His many glories may be manifested throughout the nations as His holy name is invoked for salvation. That is to say, also that it was not possible for Israel to serve Him and His holy name within Egypt’s captivity at the land of Goshen much less have the Egyptians serve Him, too, because the pact of life that He had established with Abraham it was aimed to bless the children with amazing promises, lasting forever in them into eternity.

In other words, our heavenly Father had to take Israel to the mountaintop that it is not only Jerusalem’s holy hill but also the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, as from His family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may serve Him in the sacred-flesh only for blessings to become possible finally. Besides, the only way that every man, woman and child within Israel could enter into the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, resting over Mount Sinai, it was through water baptism in His name’s perfect holiness given to Moses for Israel to possess it, forever, so they may not only get baptized but also the children to come.

Israel had to fulfill this pact of life with our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, because this is the only way, truth and life thus not only to enter into the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, but also to begin to love, serve and glorify Him always. Furthermore, our heavenly Father was looking for Israel to fulfill all truth and justice before Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that really is the altar of the prehistoric love, burning passionately over Jerusalem’s holy hill, as always, that Abraham and Isaac ignited never to be put out through the generations to come on earth and in heaven’s glory.

Therefore, the great wonders and mighty miracles with great signs on earth and in the heavens above were performed not only to convince Pharaoh to let Israel go to serve Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit, but also to convince Israel that they had a very powerful and awesome God that they will always have to be faithful through water-baptism. Our heavenly Father had to get Pharaoh believing Him and His great name’s awesome powers, along with His Son Jesus Christ’s name and that of the Holy Spirit, so Israel may fear Him and His holy name along with Egypt and the nations, because everyone was watching what God was doing for Israel to get them into the sacred-flesh for final deliverance.

Indeed, our heavenly Father needed Israel from head to foot, into the pact of the sacred-flesh established with Abraham and Sarah as His Son Jesus Christ was born in the midst of them as Isaac, by the Holy Spirit’s amazing powers, so they may finally serve Him over Jerusalem’s holy hill and the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above. That is why, that it was very important for our heavenly Father to display His holy name and its amazing powers not only for Israel but also for the Egyptians, so they may know that He is the living God from heaven above that has created the earth along with everything else, so He may get the glory due to His name.

Therefore, our heavenly Father manifested His great awesome powers of His name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, because He needed everyone believing in His holy mane, Israelis and Gentiles as well, because He was ready to baptize them in water thus to enter into His pact of the sacred-flesh, forever blessed into all eternity. In other words, our heavenly Father needed to have the Egyptian along with the Israelis and the families of the nations to believe in His holy name’s amazing daily powers, and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, because He will eventually not only baptize Israel but also them through the generations to come around the world.

Besides, our heavenly Father had to have it this way within Egypt and Israel, because whoever believes and is baptized then that one is saved, given that as you believe within your heart for justice to invoke His holy name for baptism instantly you will be saved as you emerge from the water, entering into His pact of the sacred-flesh, forever justified. Further, our heavenly Father wants everyone within Israel and the families of the nations to believe in every miracle, great wonder and sign from earth and heaven above to come out from His holy name, as it is been invoked by those that believe in His Son Jesus Christ, so the Holy Spirit may display powers, changing everyone’s life instantly, forever.

For our heavenly Father needs everyone that loves Him and His holy name to believe in His great and awesome miracles, because as you may believe in Him and His name that dwells in perfect sanctity within His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then you are ready not only for baptism but also to conquer glories for His greater Kingdom. That is why, that as you believe in Him and His holy name performing mighty miracles and great wonders in heaven above and on earth below, then you are ready to enter into His pact of the sacred-flesh, hidden within the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, as you are baptized in water by invoking His name’s salvation-holiness.

For it is the invocation of His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit that you will definitely descend to the lowest part of the water, abandoning the sinful-flesh with all sins, problems, difficulties, sickness, diseases and threats of death, so you may ascend into the sacred-flesh where you will be blessed progressively, forever. Surely, you will be stripped from the sinful-flesh that you were born from your mother’s womb as you enter into the world to live the rebellious life of Adam and Eve, but, as you are deep into the water, as His holy name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit are invoked then Satan will cease to bother/own you.

Provided that, now you have been reborn from our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit as you ascend from the water to begin to walk not in the sinful-flesh anymore, but now you will be walking always in the sacred-flesh that has pleased our heavenly Father with truth and justice, forever. Indeed, you will be living the life that has never sinned much less rebelled against our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, so you may live the life that has always loved you by opening ways where there are none and windows were are none either, so you may conquer your goals through life.

That is why, that it is very important for you to deep with your loved ones and friends in the water, in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son, and in the name of the Holy Spirit, so through this powerful holiness of the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, will finally save you. You will become saved instantly from the powers of the sinful-flesh that it has already been destined by our heavenly Father to descend into the dust of the earth, which really is the region of the damned, hell, where the people that failed to get baptized in water are awaiting the Day of Judgment, because they died in their sins perpetually cursed.

Certainly, this is a terrible place for any human being to descend everlastingly condemned, because they failed to get baptized in water, where our heavenly Father had not only called Abraham’s children to get baptized so they may enter into the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, to receive the baptism of fire for salvation, but also everyone else. Meaning that, every one within Israel and the families of the nations is called by our heavenly Father to get baptized in His name and of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, because this is the only way possible to ascend, not by steps (because it is forbidden) but by emerging from the water baptism, instantly becoming saved.

Provided that, as anyone is being baptized in His name, whether this is at home in your tub or anywhere else as the near pool, river or ocean-beach, then, you will be emerging from the water into the altar of the prehistoric love that Abraham and Isaac ignited over Jerusalem’s holy hill for anyone to enter it through perfect-holiness water baptism only. That is why, that the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, has always been hidden from everyone, because our heavenly Father has made lawful that you will only access it through water baptism by invoking His holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit: otherwise, you will fail to know God’s baptism fire, forever.

Israel, although is the land and people that our heavenly Father had divinely chosen to manifest the glory of His holy name (with awesome daily miracles), the tabernacle of reunion (with the Most Holy Place), and the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, then, you will fail to see them unless you are baptized in His holy name only. That is why, that as you are baptized in water in His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, then you will descend with the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, to descend with you in baptism so you may abandon the sinful-flesh to the dust of death, everlastingly.

Then, while you have been baptized in the perfect holiness of His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, instantly you will ascend in perfect holiness to the awaiting sacred-flesh that it has been waiting for you to enter into it since the day that Abraham and Isaac left it for you upon the mountaintop. You will finally enter into it not by ascending any steps on earth to it, but because you have emerged from the water baptism abandoning forever the sinful-flesh that has broken every truth and justice in our heavenly Father’s Court-of-Law, thus to enter into the sacred-flesh that pleases Him forever into eternity, conquering glories never seen before by the holy angels.

Moreover, this water baptism is very important for you these days just as it is for our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit, because as you may submerge under the water as you invoke His name’s awesome perfect holiness, then, you will go under the water to let your sinful-flesh to continue to descend into hell’s torment forever cursed. This sinful-flesh will always fail to see life again because our heavenly Father has already condemn it to descend to the dust of death never to rise again to life, since it is contaminated with the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thus useless for anything on earth and in heaven’s glory forever into eternity.

Meaning that, as you are baptized in water in the name of our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then that will be the deepest that you will ever descend on earth towards hell’s torment, because, in this baptism your sinful-flesh continues to travel into hell while your living soul stays with God to enter into the sacred-flesh. Certainly, you will rise from the water to enter into the sacred-flesh that it is the epicenter of the altar of the prehistoric love that Abraham and Isaac were called by our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit to ignite it over Jerusalem’s holy hill for everyone to enter into it only through water baptism to see life, at last.

That is the farthest that you will ever get to hell’s gate to enter into the torments that our heavenly Father has already condemned the sinful-flesh to suffer forever, because as you descend into the water in His name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit you will only travel very little below, rising to life and heaven’s glory immediately. Under the water, our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit will only allow you to travel a very short distance towards hell’s torment just enough for you to abandon your sinful-flesh with all its terrible sins, curses, illnesses, and death, so you may rise to live in heaven’s glory forever blessed.

Sadly, those that failed to get baptized in water in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son, and in the name of the Holy Spirit, then, as they begin to die instantly they are descending with their sinful-flesh all the way down into hell’s torment forever cursed never to see life and heaven’s glory, forever into eternity. On condition that, as those that they failed to get baptized in water begin to descend through the earth, then, the perfect holiness of our heavenly Father’s name and that of His Son Jesus Christ, and of the Holy Spirit will not be there to stop them from keeping descending all the way down into hell’s torment forever cursed.

As these lost souls continue their descend into the dust of death that is hell’s torment, then, they will go through the earth and bodies of waters that are underground but they will not be able to stop them from descending into eternal death in hell, because the perfect holiness of the name is not with there at all to help them. Unfortunately, they will just continue to descend through the earth and the bodies of water on their way into hell’s torment, but nothing will stop their descend into the region of the eternally damned, because when they had the opportunity to invoke our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, they failed to do it—despising salvation forever.

They will just see the water and they will sink through it, failing to have any effect in their living souls forever, because they cannot invoke our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit anymore, as when they had the opportunity to do it on earth—to vanish the sinful-flesh from themselves taking them into hell’s torment forever cursed. Instead, they will continue to descend to the lowest part of Hell’s torment, because there is nothing stopping God’s judgment already pronounce against the sinful-flesh to descend and wait for Judgment Day, when our heavenly Father will finally judge every sin that the sinful-flesh will house, so sin may be destroyed at last in the lake of fire, the second death.

This is something that Satan and his fallen angels know very well but they will continue to hide it entirely from you while you are still living on earth that is filled with water everywhere to get submerged and baptized in the name of the Father, the Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to start anew in life, into perpetuity. That is why, that Satan will do anything that he can to keep you away from water baptism, because any one that believes in the name of our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, since this is the name that was confessed to Moses, so Israel may become baptized at the Red Sea, abandoning the sinful-flesh for salvation.

Moreover, this is the most powerful name that our heavenly Father had never revealed to any one on earth even to Abraham or any one else after him, but only to Moses over the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, resting over Jerusalem holy hill at Mount Sinai, so Israel may escape Egypt’s captivity but also from the sinful-flesh. For the reason that, it was useless for our heavenly Father to deliver Israel from captivity but not from the sinful-flesh and the sins that were taking them into hell’s torment forever cursed, so He may finally save them by taking them to Mount Sinai, where Mount Zion along with the altar of the prehistoric love was resting.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed Israel serving Him and His holy name forever but with the pact of the sacred-flesh that He had started with Abraham and Isaac, as His Son Jesus Christ was born as Abraham’s son from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s amazing powers and gifts, so everyone within Israel may become His legitimate child, loving Him everlastingly. Surely, this is the salvation that our heavenly Father had prepared for Israel and for everyone else around the world willing to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name, but only through the water baptism, done by invoking His holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, entering this way into the sacred-flesh pact forever justified.

For this is the only way that everyone within Israel and the families of the nations will enter into the sacred-flesh that is the pact of life between our heavenly Father and Abraham, so they may become dressed with the sacred-flesh and the blessed life that loves them every day on earth and in heaven well into all eternity to come. It is here only, after you have been baptized in water by invoking His holy name given to Moses and Israel for salvation that you will certainly will begin to live with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts always around you: blessing you each day on earth and in heaven into eternity.

However, with the sinful-flesh our heavenly Father can never guarantee you anything in life, because it exists away from His pacts with Abraham, moreover He has already condemned it to hell ever since Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit that He personally warned them that if they will ever eat from it, then they will surely die someday, abandoning paradise. That is why, that water baptism is the right choice anytime of the day for anyone to get baptize in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son Jesus Christ and in the name of the Holy Spirit, because, only through these powers of perfect holiness the sinful-flesh will descend into hell’s torment without anyone’s living-soul, saving it, forever.

Then, as you are baptized in water, the first thing that will happen, it will be that you will emerge from the water by entering into the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, to stay and dress your living-soul, so it may begin to enjoy our heavenly Father’s daily blessing from heaven above, enriching life always into everlasting happiness. This is when Satan and his lies will continue to search for you to place a curse into your life, so you may get into problems, difficulties, sickness and even begin to live in great danger, because anyday after that you will descend into hell’s torment forever cursed never to know life’s daily blessing again on earth and in heaven forever.

However, as you may come out from the water baptism then you will enter into the world of our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, to live not only with them but with the angelical hosts that they will always want to bless, protect and prosper you in anything that you may undertake in life. At once, you will begin to live a wonderful life that loves you and cares for you every minute of your entire life on earth and in heaven’s glory forever, because, when they see you, then they will see you in our heavenly Father’s image, living in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness, filled with the Holy Spirit’s powers and peace, everlastingly.

Satan with his wicked fallen angels will begin to search for you but he will fail to find you, because, now you are not living in the pact of darkness of the sinful-flesh that ate from the forbidden fruit with Adam and Eve in paradise, but now you are with the sacred-flesh, pleasing truth and justice always into all eternity to come. Satan will try to get to you through problems, difficulties, infirmities and even threats of death but he will fail in his attempts, because our heavenly Father has already defeated him and his fallen angels over Jerusalem’s holy hill and the altar of the prehistoric love, as He shed His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood over Adam and Eve for everyone’s lasting-salvation.

Provided that, it was our heavenly Father that shed His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood over Adam and Eve, because He was the only one legally that had the divine right to shed the atoning-blood over Adam and Eve lost to Satan through lies that caused them to sin along the children, so they may abandon paradise’s happiness for hell’s torment, forever. This was something that Satan wanted to do to hurt our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so he may inflict the most terrible pain possible into their very holy hearts, since he was hurt to have been thrown down from the most glorious places in heaven’s glory into hell’s torment forever cursed never to see life again.

So, Satan knew perfectly well that if he can get Adam and Eve to sin against our heavenly Father by failing to eat from the fruit of life that is really His Son Jesus Christ as the bread and wine over the Lord’s Table thus to become filled with the Holy Spirit’s powers of eternal life, then, he could sing victory. However, Satan’s victory was never a victory but just one more step to push him along with his wicked ones into the lake of fire, the second death, where he will fail to escape eternal judgment from our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because from hell he has escaped but from the lake of fire impossible.

That is why, that Satan thought that if he can get Adam and Eve to eat from the forbidden fruit, then they will be doomed, descending into hell’s torment cursed, never able to return to life again just as he along with his fallen angels that will always fail to know life as they knew it once before in heaven’s glory. That is why, that water baptism is important for every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations so they may escape from the sinful-flesh that is not only taking them into hell’s torment forever cursed, but also it is attracting problems, difficulties, infirmities and even an early grave, because Satan can claim you in the sinful-flesh anytime.

Through water baptism our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit will know you as His Son Jesus Christ is known entirely everlastingly, because you will be abandoning forever under the water the sinful-flesh that will always fail to know God, to enter into the sacred-flesh that knows Him always thus to enjoy the blessings and promises contracted with Abraham. This was something well known by the prophets that they proceeded to baptize every man, woman and child in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, escaping the sinful-flesh that was denying them not only the privilege to know our heavenly Father through His Son but also denying them the Holy Spirit’s blessed-world from heaven above.

The prophets, as they baptized every one coming to the water baptism, then, they will say as John the Baptize by looking at them: You vipers, scorpions, snakes, who taught you to escape from the burning tormenting flames from hell—who taught you to escape from the coming Judgment Day, when our heavenly Father will condemn you because of your sins. Now, John the Baptize will speak to the people of Israel that were not only Jews but also people from other parts of the world that had come into Israel to see how our heavenly Father was blessing them, because they had heard so much about His glory that they wanted to see something, and so, they would get baptize too.

Certainly, John the Baptize knew perfectly well what he was saying to the masses of people coming to him and to his disciples to fulfill with faith the water baptism, because as they came to him he will cry out by calling them by the sins that they may have committed blatantly thus offending our Father’s righteousness that is in heaven. John the Baptize could see very well the evil that they may have committed in their lives even though many of them lived so far away from Israel, but he will call them for what they had done to offend our heavenly Father with their terrible sins—that is why, that he will cry out by calling them sinners to baptize them.

That is why, also that John used very strong words against them, because he saw them for what they had done to others, offending our Father and His family in heaven that is His Son and the Holy Spirit—that he will cry out always by saying: who taught you to escape from hell’s torment after you have committed those terrible sins. Therefore, by obeying our heavenly Father most import prophets, as John was for you to get baptized thus to run away from the sinful-flesh and those terrible sins that are taking you every day into hell’s torment forever cursed never to know life again with its daily blessing, but only horror and torment into everlasting, then, you are pleasing God, at last.

You need to escape today from the sinful-flesh, because you may lose your life anytime now since we will always fail to know what is waiting for us around the corner, so you may abandon the sinful-flesh that has our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit offended already, taking on the sacred-flesh to please all truth and justice, always. Loving you everlastingly, our heavenly Father has done all these great works with His Son Jesus Christ’s progressive grace, and the Holy Spirit’s amazing daily powers and gifts thus to help you with perfect holiness not only to escape the sufferings of the sinful-flesh but also to enter into the sacred-flesh, where you are eternally blessed each day into everlasting happiness. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ”. Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: “Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén”. Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: “Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén”. Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main