May 21, 2011 Judgment Day!!!

A B

Dec 29, 2010, 11:09:26 PM12/29/10
It would be helpful if the heads of Christian churches such as the Pope, the
Patriarchs of Orthodox churches,
heads of Protestant churches etc. would comment on May 21, 2011. It would be
very helpful to have them come
together on international TV to express their understanding of the Bible
concerning May 21, 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SVrlm4BXFM

Other videos with audio:
---------------------------------
http://vimeo.com/6706383
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kshwp5JzaQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRTod27y-zk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmcaKUG5ohI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjtJAiJ4EAA

Written material:
-----------------------
http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/nomanknows/nomanknows.html
http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/judgment/judgment.html
http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/wecanknow/
http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/calendar/calendar_contents.html

For other languages and material please see http://www.wecanknow.com/

Steve Hayes

Dec 30, 2010, 3:04:27 AM12/30/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:09:26 -0800, "A B" <abas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>It would be helpful if the heads of Christian churches such as the Pope, the
>Patriarchs of Orthodox churches,
>heads of Protestant churches etc. would comment on May 21, 2011. It would be
>very helpful to have them come
>together on international TV to express their understanding of the Bible
>concerning May 21, 2011.

It's the feast of St Constantine and Helen.

Saturday 21st May 2011
* Tone 3 - Week after PASCHA 4
Holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Emperor Constantine (337) and his mother Helena
(c 330)
St Hospicius, Hermit of Nice (6th)
St Barrfoin the Missionary (6th)
St Basil, Bishop of Ryazan (1295)
St Constantine (1129) and his children SS. Michael and Theodore,
Wonderworkers of Murom
St Cassian the Greek, Monk, of Uglich (1504)
St Agapitus, Abbot of Markushev (Vologda) (1578)
St Helen of Dechani (Serbia)
The Meeting of the "Vladimir" Icon of the Most Holy Theotokos

Revised Julian (New Style) Calendar

of course if you are referring to the Old Calendar, then its:

Friday 3rd June 2011
* Tone 5 - Week after PASCHA 6
* Afterfeast of the Ascension
Holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Emperor Constantine (337) and his mother Helena
(c 330)
St Hospicius, Hermit of Nice (6th)
St Barrfoin the Missionary (6th)
St Basil, Bishop of Ryazan (1295)
St Constantine (1129) and his children SS. Michael and Theodore,
Wonderworkers of Murom
St Cassian the Greek, Monk, of Uglich (1504)
St Agapitus, Abbot of Markushev (Vologda) (1578)
St Helen of Dechani (Serbia)
The Meeting of the "Vladimir" Icon of the Most Holy Theotokos

Julian (Old Style) Calendar [21 May]

For Orthodox Christians, St Constantine is a liberator, like Simon Bolivar and
Nelson Mandela.

His Edict of Milan proclaimed religious toleration in the Roman Empire and
ended persecution.

For Western Christians (and secularists) this was a Bad Thing, and they firmly
believe that Constantine was responsible for everything bad in Christianity
(and especially Christendom), and so when they refer to the "Constantinian
Era" they mean something like the opposite of a Golden Age -- a dross age,
perhaps.

Equal of the Apostles and Emperor Constantine with his Mother Helen

Troparion - Tone 8

Having seen the figure of the Cross in the heavens,
and like Paul not having received his call from men, O Lord,
Your apostle among rulers, the Emperor Constantine,
has been set by Your hand as ruler over the Imperial City
that he preserved in peace for many years,
through the prayers of the Theotokos, O only lover of mankind.

Kontakion - Tone 3

Today Constantine and his mother Helen
reveal the precious Cross,
the weapon of the faithful
against their enemies.
For our sakes, it has been shown to be a great sign, and fearsome in battle.

For more see:

http://ocafs.oca.org/FeastSaintsViewer.asp?SID=4&ID=1&FSID=101452

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Web: http://khanya.wordpress.com

"She believed in nothing. Only her scepticism kept her from being an atheist."
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

W.T.S.

Dec 30, 2010, 4:37:34 AM12/30/10
In article <RqydnfN6o5RlmIHQ...@giganews.com>, abasdf767
@yahoo.com says...

> It would be helpful if the heads of Christian churches such as the Pope, the
> Patriarchs of Orthodox churches,
> heads of Protestant churches etc. would comment on May 21, 2011. It would be
> very helpful to have them come
> together on international TV to express their understanding of the Bible
> concerning May 21, 2011.
No need to. It's just another day without any biblical significance.

<snip> Insignificant links, why repost? </snip>
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

old man joe

Dec 30, 2010, 6:17:22 AM12/30/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:09:26 -0800, "A B" <abas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>It would be helpful if the heads of Christian churches such as the Pope, the
>Patriarchs of Orthodox churches,
>heads of Protestant churches etc. would comment on May 21, 2011. It would be
>very helpful to have them come
>together on international TV to express their understanding of the Bible
>concerning May 21, 2011.

the Pope and the Patriarchs do not preach the whole Word of God. expecting them to turn out for a talk about End Times
doctrine would show what they've preached all along... that they have no use for the Word of God except to troll out of it
parts of doctrines and names of dead people for the worship of them, De. 18:9-14 is true against them. these people are
hostile to God's Word since they curse anyone quoting to them idol worship is sin as in Hos. 13:2.

and such would turn out to be a lesson in demonology... the Catholics and the Orthodox are people worshiping Polytheists
praying to the dead saints and kissing statues of their many gods. the Protestants are busy concocting their own ways to
salvation through their own efforts and the rest of the atheists outside of what calls itself Christianity is busy going
about their atheist business. these all can not be expected to understand what Family Radio talks about since they've long
since stuffed their ears full of hearing other gods.

these people already have the Bible... showing up so a talk about it is not in their best interests... the so called
infallible Pope must certainly own a Bible... you'll never hear him nor these Patriarchs preaching salvation from it.
neither do we ever hear the Protestants speak in any other way but a gospel of co-redemption.

fam...@radio-watcher.com

Dec 30, 2010, 4:21:29 PM12/30/10

A prediction of Harold Camping a radio preacher. Read about him and his
teaching here:

'Harold Camping's Heresies'

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/harold_camping.htm

matt001

Dec 30, 2010, 5:28:51 PM12/30/10
On Dec 30, 6:17 am, old man joe <never@home001> wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:09:26 -0800, "A B" <abasdf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >It would be helpful if the heads of Christian churches such as the Pope, the
> >Patriarchs of Orthodox churches,
> >heads of Protestant churches etc. would comment on May 21, 2011. It would be
> >very helpful to have them come
> >together on international TV to express their understanding of the Bible
> >concerning May 21, 2011.
>
> the Pope and the Patriarchs do not preach the whole Word of God.  expecting them to turn out for a talk about End Times
> doctrine would show what they've preached all along... that they have no use for the Word of God except to troll out of it
> parts of doctrines and names of dead people for the worship of them, De. 18:9-14 is true against them.  these people are
> hostile to God's Word since they curse anyone quoting to them idol worship is sin as in Hos. 13:2.
>
> and such would turn out to be a lesson in demonology... the Catholics and the Orthodox are people worshiping Polytheists
> praying to the dead saints and kissing statues of their many gods.   the Protestants are busy concocting their own ways to
> salvation through their own efforts and the rest of the atheists outside of what calls itself Christianity is busy going
> about their atheist business.  these all can not be expected to understand what Family Radio talks about since they've long
> since stuffed their ears full of hearing other gods.
>
> these people already have the Bible... showing up so a talk about it is not in their best interests... the so called
> infallible Pope must certainly own a Bible... you'll never hear him nor these Patriarchs preaching salvation from it.
> neither do we ever hear the Protestants speak in any other way but a gospel of co-redemption.

Well, once again you have managed to condemn just about everyone but
yourself--the worshipper of the book-idol. The tragedy of this is that
you cannot be saved alone, Ask youself this question, "Whose presence
in heaven would change heaven into hell for me?" This will tell you
nothing about the state of those whose presence you abhor, but much
about the state of a heart that so abhors the presence of another.

You are really in need of help. Since you would never seek help from a
priest, a psychiatrist or even a psychologist might be able to help
you to understand the deep-seated fears which support your paranoia
and hate.

Learn to be silent. Feel the chains that bind you and chafe at you.
Get help.

Xeudon

Dec 30, 2010, 7:46:31 PM12/30/10
On Dec 30, 5:09 pm, "A B" <abasdf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It would be helpful if the heads of Christian churches such as the Pope, the
> Patriarchs of Orthodox churches,
> heads of Protestant churches etc. would comment on May 21, 2011. It would be
> very helpful to have them come
> together on international TV to express their understanding of the Bible
> concerning May 21, 2011.

There have been hundreds of predictions of "Judgement Day" by hundreds
of religious fanatics the world over, all of them misunderstanding
some verse in the Bible. All of the days predicted have come and gone
without any unusual event, and of course this next one will too. The
heads of Churches couldn't be less interested, and neither could any
sensible person. Just get yourself the state of inner peace that comes
from living a good balanced life, and you'll be alright.

pyotr filipivich

Feb 1, 2011, 2:25:30 PM2/1/11
old man joe <never@home001> on Thu, 30 Dec 2010 06:17:22 -0500 typed
in alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox the following:

>On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:09:26 -0800, "A B" <abas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>It would be helpful if the heads of Christian churches such as the Pope, the
>>Patriarchs of Orthodox churches,
>>heads of Protestant churches etc. would comment on May 21, 2011. It would be
>>very helpful to have them come
>>together on international TV to express their understanding of the Bible
>>concerning May 21, 2011.
>

>the Pope and the Patriarchs do not preach the whole Word of God. expecting them to turn out for a talk about End Times
>doctrine would show what they've preached all along... that they have no use for the Word of God except to troll out of it
>parts of doctrines and names of dead people for the worship of them, De. 18:9-14 is true against them. these people are
>hostile to God's Word since they curse anyone quoting to them idol worship is sin as in Hos. 13:2.

Good lord, joe, you don't have to go out of your way to
demonstrate you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, nor any
understanding of what you are talking about.

>and such would turn out to be a lesson in demonology... the Catholics and the Orthodox are people worshiping Polytheists
>praying to the dead saints and kissing statues of their many gods.

Poor joe, stuck in the delusion that he knows what Others are
doing, just because that is what he would do. Sorry joe, but your
repetition of this lie isn't going to make it any more true than it
wasn't the first time you said it.

> the Protestants are busy concocting their own ways to
>salvation through their own efforts and the rest of the atheists outside of what calls itself Christianity is busy going
>about their atheist business. these all can not be expected to understand what Family Radio talks about since they've long
>since stuffed their ears full of hearing other gods.
>
>these people already have the Bible... showing up so a talk about it is not in their best interests... the so called
>infallible Pope must certainly own a Bible... you'll never hear him nor these Patriarchs preaching salvation from it.
>neither do we ever hear the Protestants speak in any other

--
pyotr filipivich
Monotheism, someone has said, offers two simple axioms:
1) There is a God.
2) It's not you.

arah

Feb 1, 2011, 3:10:26 PM2/1/11

Judgement Day: How the Sun Will Rise in the West

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7mxxyniYq8

On Dec 30 2010, 12:09 pm, "A B" <abasdf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It would be helpful if the heads of Christian churches such as the Pope, the
> Patriarchs of Orthodox churches,
> heads of Protestant churches etc. would comment on May 21, 2011. It would be
> very helpful to have them come
> together on international TV to express their understanding of the Bible
> concerning May 21, 2011.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SVrlm4BXFM
>
> Other videos with audio:
> ---------------------------------http://vimeo.com/6706383http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kshwp5JzaQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRTod27y-zkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmcaKUG5ohIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjtJAiJ4EAA
>
> Written material:

> -----------------------http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/nomanknows/nomanknows...http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/judgment/judgment.htmlhttp://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/wecanknow/http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/calendar/calendar_con...

pastor...@lanaifaith.com

Feb 1, 2011, 5:26:30 PM2/1/11
No, the sun(rise in the west) will do what the man said it will do. Unless
what he is talking about is a man whos words are as brilliant as the sun.
And I would put more faith in what Jesus told us in the new testament.
I would not look for a scientific analysis to explain what will happen.
I met Jesus 30 years ago, he was wearing a leather jacket and jeans, not
white sheets.
There will be no scientific association with the last day.
You know, I could just tell you what I think. But from what I have seen of
the interent, is that first of all, it is not church. And even if I told it
on the interenet, most people laugh at any and almost all of this supposed
teaching of end times.
I think I can confidently say that Islam is not the way to the Father. Jesus
said himself, I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the
Father but by me.
Church will always have a place as it is, do not look for an end to the
church age. There will always be couples with children, and the church is
there to help establish a foundation of goodness through God's word.
We are struggling in this world, with what does all this mean. It will be a
small thing in God's kingdom. That is the goal of what christianity is
trying to do is prepare us in this world for God's kingdom, and establish
that kingdom here in this life on earth. Another thing, if suppose, I were
to release the secret on the internet of the kingdom of God and the second
coming. People would size up the church leadership and what they are
preaching and people and families would stop going to church. I will not do
that. The way it works is that information flows from the top down, if I
reversed that, and spread the truth world wide from the bottom up, the
church would crumble. Aside from what is taught, look at the works.
If I had the money I could get on television. If you want to see something
really happen in this world help me get on television.
Make a donation via the front page of my website on the paypal button you
need a credit card. http://www.lanaifaith.com
It takes a lot of money to get on television. There is someone that can give
$50,000, and others can give $10, but the only way to accept donations is by
using the paypal button on my website. Just to let you know that any
donations made, I get. And you don't get anything in return. That is
stretching your faith. Make a donation today, and don't think about it. The
longer you wait, the more your intellect or your mind will talk you out of
making a donation. Do what you believe in your heart is right, don't limit
God.
Here is something to think about...if I give a donation for God's work what
am I going to get?
2 significant scriptures:
Hebrews 11:6 (KJV) But without faith it is impossible to please him: for
he
that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of
them
that diligently seek him.
Answer: Noone can put a value on a reward from God.
Romans 11:35 (KJV) Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be
recompensed unto him again?
Answer: I couldn't even imagine after having given to the ministry that I
would be here today as a pastor.

"arah" <arah...@gmail.com> wrote in message