Re: Pray For Theocratic Finance Ethics Czar's DeLay of Game Penalty!

Prescott Bush

Mar 27, 2005, 4:43:23 AM3/27/05
The 42 Commandments of Ancient Egypt
http://realmagick.com/articles/60/2060.html

"Theocracy Finance Ethics Czar" <TomD...@congress.us.gov> wrote:

> > Uncle Al's view of Environmentalism:
> > http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/montana.jpg
> >
> > Insurgency and Counterinsurgency in Iraq
> > by Bruce Hoffman
> > http://www.rand.org/publications/OP/OP127/
> >
> > Abstract:
> > For 50 years, the United States has had
> > ill-fated experiences in effectively
> > fighting insurgencies.
> > In counterinsurgency terms, Vietnam and
> > Iraq form two legs of a historically
> > fraught triangle -- with El Salvador
> > providing the connecting leg. In light of
> > this history, the author analyzes where
> > the United States has gone wrong in Iraq;
> > what unique challenges the conflict
> > presents to coalition forces deployed
> > there; and what light both shed on future
> > counterinsurgency planning, operations,
> > and requirements.
> >
> > The RAND Corporation http://www.rand.org/
> > is a nonprofit research organization
> > providing objective analysis and effective
> > solutions that address the challenges
> > facing the public and private sectors
> > around the world. RAND's publications do
> > not necessarily reflect the opinions of
> > its research clients and sponsors.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congressman Tom DeLay
7002 Riverbrook Drive, Suite 200
Sugar Land, TX 77479-6530

Ms. Karen P. Hughes
Under Secretary of State for
Public Diplomacy and Affairs
U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520-0099

WE WOULD LIKE to offer YOU ALL an invitation to our newest
Madrasa: '_INFIDELS FOR ISLAM!_' We think you will find
many such goodnesses in our ANTIPODE-MOSQUE abode!
(Isn't it weird how Western Christian Fundamentalist
political right-wing ding-dongs are attempting to 'rescue'
Middle Eastern Islamic Fundamentalist loony-tunes from
their regressive/repressive addiction to an archaic
religious book and dogma?! Ain't it, like, Ironical all
up inside you??!

Teletubby & Rev. Jerry Falwell make nice-nice!
http://jackanapes.ws/ani/tinkysrevenge.gif

Mr. & Mrs. Osama Bin Laden:
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/osama.jpg

NBC NEWS: Dr. James Dobson Square Pants says: "FREE MARTHA STEWART!"
http://www.groupsrv.com/science/about79301.html

LOVEPRONG RESURRECTION Presents: Angry Loner Moments
http://www.loveprong.com/exec/review?Angry.Jennifer-Connelly.htm
http://www.sikhtimes.com/jerry_falwell.jpg

"Dr. James C. Dobson" jo...@family.org
Focus on the Family
http://www.family.org/
http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersites/spongebob/main.jhtml

Race for Next Space Prize Ignites
http://www.wired.com/news/space/0,2697,66308,00.html

Japan rejoins the space race
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/space/2005-02-09-japan-rocket-launch_x.htm

The U.S. House of Representatives approved on Thursday a sweeping set
of rules aimed at forcing states to issue all adults federally approved
electronic ID cards, including driver's licenses.

Under the rules, federal employees would reject licenses or
identity cards that don't comply, which could curb Americans'
access to airplanes, trains, national parks, federal courthouses
and other areas controlled by the federal government.
The bill was approved by a 261-161 vote.

The measure, called the Real ID Act,
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:H.R.418: ,
says that driver's licenses and other ID cards must include
a digital photograph, anticounterfeiting features and undefined
"machine-readable technology, with defined minimum data elements"
that could include a magnetic strip or RFID tag.

House approves electronic ID cards
http://news.com.com/House+approves+electronic+ID+cards/2100-1028_3-5571898.html

Politics & Government
http://news.com.com/2002-1028_3-0.html

FOXNEWS
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.swf

Third Reich Spiritualism
http://www.markswatson.com/skulls2.jpg
Nazis and the occult
http://www.fiu.edu/~mizrachs/occult-reich.html
http://remus.rutgers.edu/~woj/arcana/nazi.html
Good luck swastika
http://www.whiterabbitcult.com/NWO/Swastika.html
Swastika and mysticism
http://searchlight.iwarp.com/articles/na_nazism.html
Hitler's Hindu priestess
http://www.biblio-india.com/articles/mj00_ar1.asp?mp=MJ00
http://tinyurl.com/5v7rz
Hitler and Athiesm
http://www.stardestroyer.net/Creationism/Morality/Hitler.shtml
Hitler vs. Christians
http://members.tripod.com/~RobertGillette/Nuremburg-Trial-Info.html
The Merovingian - Dagobert's Revenge
http://www.dragonkeypress.com/articles/article_2004_10_24_0257.html
http://www.dagobertsrevenge.com/
Vril The Power of the Coming Race
http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/vril/
http://www.djmcadam.com/vril.html
Skull and Bones
http://www.bilderberg.org/skulbone.htm
Full text
http://www.gutenberg.net/etext99/cmgrc10.txt
Nazi roots in the occult
http://www.sumeria.net/politics/nazioccult.html
Vril mystical pre-Nazi cult
http://www.sumeria.net/politics/nazioccult.html
Hitler's Secret Diaries
http://hitlernazi.com/
Nazi Sex Perversions
http://hitlernazi.com/NaziPerversions.html
Hitler and Spear of Destiny
http://www.cuttingedge.org/review/rv117.html
Hitler and the occult
http://www.crystalinks.com/hitler.html
The Fifth Reich
http://www.stargods.org/Fourth_Reich.htm
Nazis and the occult
http://remus.rutgers.edu/~woj/arcana/nazi.html
Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
http://www.hermeticgoldendawn.org/index.shtml
Guido von List and Hitler
http://www.crystalinks.com/thule.html
Nazis: The Occult Conspiracy
http://www.coldfusionvideo.com/n/nazis.html
THE NAZI NECROMANCER?
http://www.whitedragon.org.uk/articles/himmler.htm
Nazis Clairvoyants and Robots
http://www.salon.com/people/letters/2002/03/01/hanussen/
Nazism and Satanism
http://www.ewtn.com/library/NEWAGE/HITLEROC.TXT
Occult and Nazism Re-Examined
http://www.fiu.edu/~mizrachs/occult-reich.html
Nazi occult debunking
http://remus.rutgers.edu/~woj/arcana/nazi.html
NAZI UFOs
http://www.violations.dabsol.co.uk/secrets/secrets.htm
Nazis-Occult Conspiracy
http://tinyurl.com/6lcc5
THE SECOND GREAT DEPRESSION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED
http://www.depression2.tv
The Anti-Christ
http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Pat_Robertson
http://www.gregpalast.com/detail.cfm?artid=49&row=1
Coming Soon To A Superpower Near You
http://www.markswatson.com/skulls2.jpg
Ritual Slaughter & Islamic Magic
http://www.al-islam.org/quran/

Because of a scheduling conflict,
please note that the Candy Convention
has been moved to room 2121, in order
to make space for the previously
scheduled Candy Shaped Rat Poison
Convention in Room 1212.
We apologize for the misunderstanding.

http://www.ksinc.net/~devilsad/ring.htm
http://www.sikhtimes.com/jerry_falwell.jpg

FOXNEWS
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.swf

"We just sit and listen
to the fullness of the quiet,
as an antipode to focused busyness." (Kathryn A. Knox).

"Actually, it's a lot of fun to fight. You know,
it's a hell of a hoot . . . It's fun to shoot some people.
I'll be right up front with you. I like brawling.
You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap
women around for five years because they didn't
wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no
manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun
to shoot them."
-- Lieutenant General James N. Mattis, Marines
[His comments were met with laughter and applause...]
http://www.usmc.mil/genbios2.nsf/0/35E4CF7347323B108525680800620EED?opendocument

"If you really want to enslave people,
tell them that you're going to give
them total freedom." --- L.R.H.
http://tinyurl.com/3pa9o
http://crisispictures.org/
http://fallujapictures.blogspot.com/

"Freedom's untidy. Free people are free to make
mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things."
--Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld
www.defenselink.mil/bios/rumsfeld.html

"WAY TO GO, Oh-Hi-Oh!" -- The Pretenders

Realm of Ohio: http://www.mysticknights.org/Ohio.htm
With the support of the Mystic Knights, the Ohio Senate
passed a law that would bar the state from
recognizing same-sex marriages. Click Here to Read More!!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4018447/

THE KKKLAN RUNS OHIO! (Now it makes sense, eh, kiddies...)

The Declaration of Cosmic Cooperation Petition to
President of U.S., U.S. Congress, United Nations
was created by Cosmic Cooperation and
written by "Thomas Hansen, Ph.D." <thans...@aol.com>
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/tj41776/petition.html

((This should work out about as well as Bush's Dark-Ages-esque:
"Just-Say-N0-to-SEX," faith-based funded [and mucho Tax $$'s!]
abstinence-only, public school education programs!))

Can you say: "Silver Ring Thing?!"
http://www.silverringthing.com/about.html

[-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-]

HR 2977 IH by Mr. KUCINICH [October 2, 2001]:
http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html

VIEW ALL PETITIONS:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/?categoryID=--
________________

Scaled Composites [SpaceShipOne]:
http://www.scaled.com/projects/tierone/index.htm
Virgin Galactic
http://www.virgingalactic.com/

"The conversion which humanity underwent
in antiquity was prepared by the collapse
of the ancient religion, begun in the
middle of the Hellenistic period, and
went on with ever greater strength under
the Empire, until it was perfected in the
victory of Christianity and the passing
of the ancient culture into the
middle ages.
"It was a conversion from rationalism to
mysticism: from the clear, logical lines
of Greek thought to faith in the wonderful,
supernatural, and supersensuous; from
love of the beauty of the world and the
body to flight from the world and
condemnation of all that was corporeal."
--M.P. Nilsson _Greek Piety_

"All of this has happened before,
complete with occupation of scientific
citadels by ["true-believers"] and with
gradual replacement of experimental doubt
by faith and superstition. What strikes
me most is the contempt in which the
intellectuals of the time held their
enemies. They found themselves killed or
at least thrown out into the street before
they could realize what was going on. The
whole idea [of blind faith] had seemed so
ridiculous to them that they had not even
bothered to seek information about it."
--Aime Michel

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is
the inability of the human mind to correlate all
its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance
in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was
not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences,
each straining in its own direction, have hitherto
harmed us little; but some day the piecing together
of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying
vistas of reality, and of our frightful position
therein, that we shall either go mad from the
revelation or flee from the deadly light into the
peace and safety of a new dark age."
The Call of Cthulhu
H.P. Lovecraft - 1927

http://munshi.4t.com/wbt/stickgold.html
http://www.sparkchamber.co.uk/quantum.html
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?colID=1&articleID=000F1EDD-B48A-1E90-8EA5809EC5880000

[Any bets on what percentage of these students are Bush supporters?]

Over 60% of people who voted for Bush believe in Creationism over Evolution!
[...]
U.S. Students Say Press Freedoms Go too Far
by Greg Toppo
http://www.commondreams.org/cgi-bin/print.cgi?file=/headlines05/0131-02.htm
> More detail:
> http://www.firstamendmentfuture.org/main.html
>
> By openly supporting the criminal Bush cabal of torturers, and their
> disgusting Abu Ghraib atrocities, all Republicans are child rapists by
> proxy. Yes, repugs, children - as young as 10 yrs old - were tortured
> and raped by US soldiers at Abu Ghraib. Sorry if that's uncomfortable
> for your tender ears to hear. Imagine how it was for the children.
> Now fall on the floor and beg your God to forgive you for supporting a
> torturous regime.
> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/7/14/193750/666
> http://www.sundayherald.com/43796

Selling Oil Stock Just Before Iraq Invaded

George Bush, Junior sold 60% of his stock in Harken Oil
in June, 1990 for $848,560. That was brilliant timing;
in August, Iraq invaded Kuwait and Harken's stock
dropped 25%. Soon after, a big quarterly loss caused
it to drop further.
[...]
He was not punished or cited.
http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#insidertrading

"Praise The Lord and Pass the Superior Firepower!"
http://www.whale.to/b/sp/blood.html

Not unlike so many other Creationists, their error seems
in presuming to tell God 'His/Her/Its' business. Such arrogance
to suggest that God would NEVER use evolution, chemistry,
cosmology and physics to work the material universe.
Extraordinary arrogance and ego to tell God what
'He/She/IT' may, or may not utilize in the creation
of material life, and its evolution.
And all based on a single book which was heavily edited
centuries ago by well-meaning, and eminently fallible men.
<http://www.kencollins.com/Bible-p2.htm> With subsequent
hammering-out of DOGMA by Theocrats at the First Council
of Nicaea in 325. <http://www.kencollins.com/bible-00.htm>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea!
Not to mention the Pre-Reformation History of the
Bible from 1,400 B.C.E. to 1,400 C.E.
http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/pre-reformation.html
AND Etcetera... http://www.truthbeknown.com/bibleflunks.htm

GOOD LORD!!!!!!
How Life Starts
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/life/beginnings/

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Apologetics Press
http://www.apologeticspress.org/modules.php?name=About

Our History

In the late 1970s, Bert Thompson and Wayne Jackson
saw the need to make available scripturally sound
and scientifically accurate materials in apologetics
among the churches of Christ. The idea for
Apologetics Press was born--an idea that soon became
a reality. The necessary legal steps then were taken
to allow the work to be recognized as non-profit and
tax-exempt by both State and Federal governments.
In 1985, Apologetics Press moved into its own
custom-built, 11,000-square-foot building that was
debt free upon completion.

Copies of periodic financial statements are available
upon request. Financial records are managed by
certified public accountants, who also submit to the
appropriate agencies all documentation required by
State and Federal law.

Currently, Dr. Thompson serves as Executive Director,
and is in charge of day-to-day operations.
Dr. Brad Harrub is the Director of Scientific
Information. Dr. Dave Miller is the Chairman of the
Department of New Testament Studies. Kyle Butt is the
Director of Biblical Research. Eric Lyons is the
Director of Research. They are assisted in the
office by a staff of six.

What We Believe

1.) The following principles of truth are accepted
by those who actively participate in this work:

2.) God is, and man can know that God is, by means
of His manifold revelations, both in nature and
through the inspired Word of God, the Holy Bible.

3.) The entire material Universe was specially created
by this Almighty God in 6 days of approximately
24-hours each, as revealed in Genesis 1 and Exodus 20:11.

4.) Both biblical and scientific evidence indicate a
relatively young Earth, in contrast to evolutionary
views of a multi-billion-year age for the Earth.

5.) Both biblical and scientific evidence indicate that
many of the Earth’s features must be viewed in light
of a universal, catastrophic flood (to wit: the
Noachian deluge as expressed in Genesis 6-8).

6.) All compromising theories such as theistic evolution,
progressive creationism, threshold evolution, the gap
theory, the modified gap theory, the day-age theory,
the non-world view, etc., shall be denied and opposed
as patently false.

7.) Jesus Christ is the only divine Son of God, born of
the virgin Mary, miracle-working, resurrected Lord
and Savior of all who lovingly obey Him.

8.) The 66 books of the Bible are fully and verbally
inspired of God; hence, they are inerrant and
authoritative, and a complete guide for moral and
religious conduct.

9.) Salvation is by means of obedience to the Gospel
system, involving faith in God and Christ, repentance
from sin, confession of faith, and immersion in water
for remission of past sins, coupled with a life of
growing consecration and dedication.

Those enjoying salvation are members of the one true church,
which is the body of Christ

For general inquiries, questions of a doctrinal
or scientific nature, etc.,

Call or write us at
230 Landmark Drive,
Montgomery, AL 36117-2752

Phone:
800-234-8558
334-272-8558
Fax:
800-234-2882
334-270-2002

For other inquiries of a biblical or scientific nature,
please e-mail Apologetics Press at <ma...@apologeticspress.org>

http://www.apologeticspress.org/modules.php?name=About

[] Also Check out their Children's Magazine where they state:
"Discovery - Scripture & Science for Kids." [...]
"...at every opportunity, we convey a straightforward
understanding of the Genesis creation while challenging
evolutionary claims head on." http://www.discoverymagazine.com/

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe - Cosmology
http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/index.html

The First Detailed Full Sky Picture
of the Oldest Light in the Universe.
http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/m_mm.html

American Association for the Advancement of Science
http://www.aaas.org/

Science Classes are for Science, Not Faith
[2 February 2005]
Writing in the Philadelphia Inquirer, AAAS CEO Alan I. Leshner
argues that "intelligent design" theory is a matter of faith
and so should be kept out of science classrooms. ...
http://www.aaas.org/news/releases/2005/0202idIntro.shtml

Register Now -- 2005 AAAS Annual Meeting
http://www.aaas.org/meetings/Annual_Meeting/

* * * * * * * * *

Earth, Moon, and Jupiter, as Seen From Mars
http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2003/05/22/

First Ever: Earth Seen From Mars
http://www.marstoday.com/viewpr.html?pid=11583

Images of Earth and All Available Satellites
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/targetFamily/Earth

* * * * * * * * *

The Galactic Habitable Zone and the Age Distribution
of Complex Life in the Milky Way
by Charles H. Lineweaver, Yeshe Fenner, Brad K. Gibson

"We modeled the evolution of the Milky Way to trace the
distribution in space and time of four prerequisites for
complex life: the presence of a host star, enough heavy
elements to form terrestrial planets, sufficient time
for biological evolution and an environment free of
life-extinguishing supernovae. We identified the Galactic
habitable zone (GHZ) as an annular region between 7 and
9 kiloparsecs from the Galactic center that widens with
time and is composed of stars that formed between 8 and
4 billion years ago. This GHZ yields an age distribution
for the complex life that may inhabit our Galaxy.
We found that 75% of the stars in the GHZ are older
than the Sun.
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/?0401024

* * * * * * * * *

Launch Vehicle: U.S. Space Shuttle Atlantis: STS-114
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/shuttle/archives/sts-114/index.html

* * * * * * * * *

Gaian Science : http://gaianation.net/sciga.html
Our science and technology is still very primitive,
when compared to the 'technology' employed by life
forms we share this planet with.
We are only at the dawn of comprehension of the
levels of sophistication and complexity which are
the very stuff of the biosphere we emerge from.

The dynamics and engineering we are discovering in
nature boggles the mind in its inventiveness,
subtlety and effectiveness. Whether we are dealing
with strategies and designs on the molecular level,
the cellular level, engineering and materials at all
levels, etc... this 'technology' is way beyond our
own. http://gaianation.net/sciga.html

---------
Earth Systems...
Biosphere...
Sustainable Humanity...
Druids on the Net... http://gaianation.net/gaiagates.html
---------

"People are neither fundamentally in conflict with nor
essential to the global ecosystem. Even if we accomplish
the extraterrestrial expansion of life, it will not be
to the credit of humanity as humanity .

Rather, it will be to the credit of humanity as a
symbiotically evolving, globally interconnected, technologically
enhanced, microbially based system.

Given time, raccoons might also manufacture and launch their
ecosystems as space biospheres, establishing their bandit faces
on other planets as the avante-garde of Gaia's strange and
seedlike brood.

Maybe not black and white raccoons, but diaphanous nervous-system
fragments of humanity, evolved beyond recognition as the organic
components of reproducing machines, might survive beyond the
inevitable explosion and death of the sun."

--Lynn Margulis and Dorian Sagan, Microcosmos

http://www.mkzdk.org/microcosmos2.html
---------
"How inappropriate to call this planet Earth,
when clearly it is Ocean." --Arthur C. Clarke
http://www.deoxy.org/li_gai.htm
---------

Gaea (ję´e) also Gaia (gâ´e) noun
Greek Mythology.
The goddess of the earth, who bore and
married Uranus and became the mother
of the Titans and the Cyclopes.

coined by James Lovelock

theory that the planet earth is one giant organism,
and that we do not share its consciousness because
of our scaling (like the idea that our individual
cells might be conscious but they (nor us) are not
aware of the other's consciousness). we as humans,
might be the equivalent of the individual neurons
of our brain, forming a network of communication
for the entire planet.
http://fusionanomaly.net/gaia.html

* * * * * * * * *

Jimmy Carter's 11.7 million dollars NASA study in 1980:
http://www.islandone.org/MMSG/aasm/

* * * * * * * * *

Given that the existence for extraterrestrials
has already been proven to governments world
around more than 30 years ago and the subsequent
silence and lack of leadership in the matter is
indicative that the news they had to deliver to
the populace was not good news. The problem is
not the presence of extraterrestrials or the
lack of knowledge or information of them.

The problem is human beings!
http://www.exopolitics.org/

These are the facts of the matter:

THE CURRENT MASS EXTINCTION:
Human beings are currently causing the greatest
mass extinction of species since the extinction of
the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. If present trends
continue one half of all species of life on earth will
be extinct in 100 years.
http://www.well.com/user/davidu/extinction.html

* * * * * * * * *

Aliens in Our Galaxy? Experts Map Possible Hotbeds:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/01/0106_040106_galaxylife.html#main

Stefan Lovgren
National Geographic News

Scientists say a ring-shaped region in the disc of
the Milky Way shows the highest potential for life
in our galaxy.
But don't expect them to find extraterrestrial life
anytime soon: In this region, there are some 20 billion
star systems that offer the prerequisites of life.

Using computer models, astronomers have mapped star
systems in our galaxy that meet basic criteria to host
extraterrestrial life. The crude map includes ten
percent of the stars in our galaxy, located in a ring
around the center of the Milky Way.

Alien Life? Astronomers Predict Contact by 2025:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/11/1114_031114_setisearch.html
"... Until now, the search for intelligent life has been
somewhat hampered by inadequate technology--too few stars
surveyed at too low a sensitivity by Earth and
space-based telescopes.

"But in 2007, NASA will launch the Kepler Mission, a satellite
probe able to detect smaller planets the size of Mercury,
Mars, or the Earth. The mission is specifically designed to
look for planets in what scientists consider the habitable
zone: the distance from a star where liquid water can exist
on the planet's surface.

"Projects like the Kepler Mission and the new Allen Telescope
Array, located near Mount Lassen, California, which will
enable astronomers to survey 100,000 stars by 2015, should
increase the odds of finding a radio signal broadcast by
alien life, say the astronomers." ...
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/11/1114_031114_setisearch.html

Aliens "Absolutely" Exist, SETI Astronomer Believes:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/03/0331_030401_setishostak.html

Search for Aliens Focuses on 166 "Promising" Signals:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/03/0324_030324_seti.html

If there are aliens, 75 percent of them will have had longer
time to evolve than we have. That may be the most fundamental
take-home message of this study."
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/01/0106_040106_galaxylife.html#main

* * * * * * * * *

The Nature of Time: Geometry, Physics & Perception
http://www.astro.sk/~msaniga/nato_arw/index.html
The Nature of Time: Geometry, Physics & Perception
(Tatranska Lomnica, Slovak Republic, May 21-24, 2002),
http://www.astro.sk/~msaniga/nato_arw/prg.html

NATO
http://www.nato.int/science/

* * * * * * * * *

The Universe is about 13.7 billion years old?!
http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/m_uni/uni_101age.html

How Life Starts
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/life/beginnings/

Bush and Hitler, oh how history repeats itself.
http://www.theliberalmedia.org/_Articles/0411/bushnazitimeline.htm

"Sexual repression in the citizenry is conducive
to fascist/totalitarian reforms." --Xeno Bilderberg

"We are fighting today for security, for progress,
and for peace, not only for ourselves but for all
men, not only for one generation but for all
generations. We are fighting to cleanse the world
of ancient evils, ancient ills."
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
State of the Union Address - 1942

America 2005
Is
Germany 1930
http://www.new-enlightenment.com/germany1930.htm

"The AMERICAN NAZI PARTY is not for
everyone, nor is it meant to be."
http://www.americannaziparty.com/

"Wherever you go, there you are."
-Buckaroo Bonzai
http://www.imdb.com/Title?0086856

THE G.W.B. HYPNOSIS FILE
http://www.world-crisis.com/analysis_comments/982_0_15_0_C/

Ibn Taymeeyah's Essay on the Jinn
http://www.islaam.com/Article.asp?id=75

JINN: http://muttaqun.com/jinn.html

HYPERSTITION
The Sorcery of Islamic Apocalypticism
http://hyperstition.abstractdynamics.org/archives/003999.html

"God Hates America" by Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka,
located at: 3701 W. 12th Street in Topeka, Kansas
http://www.godhatesamerica.com/
GOD HATES FAGS! by Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka,
Mail: 3701 Sw 12th St.
Topeka, KS 66604-1730
http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Star, Mississippi Klan rally Sponsored by the
Mississippi White Knights.
For information please contact: mwk_2...@yahoo.com
http://www.mysticknights.org/unity.html
http://www.mysticknights.org/home.html

Realm of Ohio: http://www.mysticknights.org/Ohio.htm
With the support of the Mystic Knights, the Ohio Senate
passed a law that would bar the state from
recognizing same-sex marriages. Click Here to Read More!!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4018447/

Altoona, Pennsylvania
Keystone State Skinheads "The Keystone State Skinheads are
helping to preserve, advance, and educate the White culture
of the state of Pennsylvania."
http://www.keystonestateskinheads.com/

Charleston, West Virginia Monthly meeting Meeting of
White Revolution's West Virginia chapter in conjunction with the
West Virginia Skinheads: http://www.whiterevolution.com/events/
Monthly:
White Revolution's West Virginia chapter will be holding monthly
meetings in conjunction with the West Virginia Skinheads
[ http://www.WVSkinheads.com ] in Charleston, West Virginia on
the second Sunday of each month. Meetings are open to all
White Nationalists willing to make the trip. If you are interested
in attending, please contact Tom Martin, Webmaster, and
Deputy Governor of West Virginia either through
email: Webm...@WhiteRevolution.com
or via telephone: (304) 395-HATE OR 800-488-1644
White Revolution :: PO Box 2024 :: Russellville, AR 72811 :: USA
http://www.whiterevolution.com/links.shtml

Kentucky Training exercise Sponsored by Kentucky State Militia
http://www.freekentucky.com/ksm/contents.html
http://www.freekentucky.com/

Osceola, Indiana Ku Klux Klan Gathering and cross lighting
sponsored by National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
http://www.k-k-k.com/nf2004.htm
http://www.freewebs.com/nkkkk/ralliesevents.htm
Where - at Klan Farm 58901 Ash Road, Osceola, IN. 46561.
Phone Number: {574}256-0315 and Day of rally call: {574}674-8072.
Time Noon Till Dark.
To find out more, contact: Imperial Wizard,
Ray Larsen at: rayla...@netzero.com

Wisconsin City Allows Teaching Creationism
http://www.stormfront.org/
Georgia Evolution Case Heads to Court
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=141878

FAITH AND VALUES COALITION
http://www.falwell.com/

THE SAVAGE NATION:
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/index.html
SAVAGE STUPIDITY :
http://www.savagestupidity.com/

PAT'S PERSPECTIVE
Christians and Demonic Influence
http://www.cbn.com/imagesCC/pat.informal.jpg

Bush Primed By Evangelicals For Armageddon Scenario
http://www.cfpf.org.uk/
http://www.rense.com/general31/arma.htm

OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
http://www.outfoxed.org/OutfoxedSummary.php

"I believe that God wants me to be president."
--George W. Bush
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/jesus/etc/synopsis.html

Send Your Vote to Impeach!
http://impeachbush.org/
High Crimes & Misdemeanors in the White House
How much do you know about impeachment? Take our quiz and find out!
http://www.historychannel.com/exhibits/impeach/whthous3.html

"George W. Bush: Faith in the White House"
http://www.grizzlyadams.tv/

"It's not uncommon to see White House functionaries hurrying down
corridors carrying Bibles."
http://www.grizzlyadams.tv/results.tpl?account=PRM&cart=10982470878575

John Lind: The President's Prayer Team
"The Presidential Prayer Team (PPT)"
http://www.presidentialprayerteam.org/hcommittee.php

Aftermath Scenes of Iraqi
Election Violence | OGRISH.COM
http://tinyurl.com/6lrvg
feed...@ogrish.com

The Fog Of War [2003] http://www.sonyclassics.com/fogofwar/
Robert Strange McNamara's 11 lessons from his life in politics.

Lesson # 1. Empathize with your enemy.
Lesson # 2. Rationality will not save us.
Lesson # 3. There's something beyond one's self.
Lesson # 4. Maximize efficiency.
Lesson # 5. Proportionality should be a guideline in war.
Lesson # 6. Get the data.
Lesson # 7. Belief and seeing are both often wrong.
Lesson # 8. Be prepared to reexamine your reasoning.
Lesson # 9. In order to do good, you may have to engage in evil.
Lesson #10. Never say never.
Lesson #11. You can't change human nature.

Schedule of Upcoming Extremist Events: 2005
http://www.adl.org/learn/Events_2001/events_2003_flashmap.asp

[...] One of the most valuable sources of
information on Hitler's own thinking is
a man named Herman Rauschning.
Rauschning was one of the earliest
adherents to the Nazi Party, joining in
1926. He soon became one of Hitler's most
trusted colleagues and confidants, and was
made President of the Danzig Senate in 1933.
By 1935, however, he had become genuinely
alarmed at what was happening in Germany,
and he fled, first to Switzerland, and then
to the United States. Deeming it essential
to warn the world about the Third Reich,
he published, in the years immediately prior
to the war, two books in which he recounted
much of Hitler's own conversation. From
numerous extracts in Rauschning, it is
apparent that Hitler knew full well what he
was doing, and that the activation of the
religious impulse in the German people was
part of a meticulously calculated design.
Paraphrasing Hitler, Rauschning says,
'He had made the masses frantic, he
explained, in order to fashion them into
instruments of his policy. He had awakened
the masses. He had lifted them out of
themselves, and had given them meaning
and a function.' [...]
The Messianic Legacy by Michael Baigent,
Richard Leigh & Henry Lincoln [1986]
ISBN 0-8050-0568-4
http://tinyurl.com/64qxy
www.freemasonrytoday.com/issue30-article2.shtml
www.andrewcollins.com/page/conference/qc99/mbaigent.htm
http://summitlh.com/visualize/presidency/cheney-angels.jpg

Professor John Searle
http://ist-socrates.berkeley.edu/~jsearle/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Searle
Mind: A Brief Introduction (Fundamentals of Philosophy)
by John R. Searle
http://tinyurl.com/4pekr
http://tinyurl.com/4pekr
General Introduction: The Riddle of Consciousness
Antti Revonsuo Matti Kamppinen University of Turku, Finland
Seppo Sajama University of Joensuu, Finland
WHAT IS CONSCIOUSNESS?
http://research.utu.fi/ccn/projects/consciousness.html

[(From an article by Ron Suskind in the New York Times)]:

"In the summer of 2002, after I had written an article in
Esquire that the White House didn't like about Bush's former
communications director, Karen Hughes, I had a meeting
with a senior adviser to Bush. He expressed the White House's
displeasure, and then he told me something that at the time I
didn't fully comprehend -- but which I now believe gets to the
very heart of the Bush presidency.

"The aide said that guys like me were 'in what we call the
reality-based community,' which he defined as people who
'believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of
discernible reality.' I nodded and murmured something about
enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off.
'That's not the way the world really works anymore,'
he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we
create our own reality. And while you're studying that
reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating
other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how
things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of
you, will be left to just study what we do.'"

Dictating Reality?
http://www.hermes-press.com/dictating_reality.htm

"Freedom's untidy. Free people are free to make
mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things."
--Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld
http://www.defenselink.mil/bios/rumsfeld.html

http://summitlh.com/visualize/presidency/cheney-angels.jpg

MATRIX Project -- a pilot effort to increase and enhance
the exchange of sensitive terrorism and other criminal
activity information between local, state, and federal
law enforcement agencies
http://www.matrix-at.org/
http://www.matrix-at.org/links.htm
Hank Asher
http://americanradioworks.publicradio.org/features/noplacetohide/asher.html
Chris Pyle
http://americanradioworks.publicradio.org/features/noplacetohide/pyle.html
John Poindexter
http://americanradioworks.publicradio.org/features/noplacetohide/poindexter.html
Obstacles to the free flow of information online
http://www.rsf.org/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=433
On a Filtered Internet, Things Are Not As They Seem
http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=10761
Reporters Without Borders
http://www.rsf.org/
SANS PrivacyBits February 03, 2004 Volume: 2, Issue: 5
http://www.sans.org/newsletters/privacybits/privacybits.php?vol=2&issue=5
Related Link: MATRIX Project Home Page
http://www.matrix-at.org/
Related Article: The Matrix Knows
http://citypaper.net/articles/2003-11-06/cb2.shtml
Public Safety Division
http://psd.orionsci.com/
A DIVISION OF ORION SCIENTIFIC SYSTEMS
WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF INVESTIGATIVE SOFTWARE
<http://psd.orionsci.com/Contact.asp>
http://psd.orionsci.com/
H.A.T.E.
Hate-crime Analysis, Tracking and Evaluation System
http://psd.orionsci.com/Products/HATE.asp
Imagis Technologies Inc.
http://www.imagistechnologies.com/
http://www.imagistechnologies.com/Partners/current_partners.html
National Security Agency (NSA)
Central Security Service (CSS)
http://www.nsa.gov/
ECHELON
http://www.fas.org/irp/program/process/echelon.htm

Army Lt. Gen. John P. Abizaid confirmed to Congress that
"Our military involvement there [in Iraq] will be certainly
a long one." http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~pdscott/iraqjl2.html

http://summitlh.com/visualize/presidency/cheney-angels.jpg
Can You Guess Who Is George W. Bush's True Biological Father??
http://www.fourwinds10.com/news/indexes/2004/05C3-index.html

"Human history becomes more and more a race
between education and catastrophe." --H. G. Wells

Burning Bush
http://burnbush.blogspot.com

Who Was Right About the 'Global Test'- Jefferson or Hitler?
by Thom Hartmann
published by http://www.CommonDreams.Org

"Never forget that everything Hitler did
in Germany was legal." -- Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

4-Star Marine General Says Time To Get Rid Of Neocons
'The Neo-Cons Have Had Their Day - Now It's Time for a Clean Sweep'
Executive Intelligence Review
Interview With Gen. Joseph P. Hoar
http://www.rense.com/general53/4star.htm

Bush Jr.'s Skeleton Closet http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

Bush's Timber-Growing Company
http://www.factcheck.org/

Now back to the "Godly" ....

Subject: Marriage, according to the bible and Government
Subject: Draft of a Constitutional Amendment to Defend
Biblical Marriage

As certain politicians work diligently to prevent marriage
between two people of the same sex, others have been busy
drafting a Constitutional Amendment codifying all marriages
entirely on Biblical principles. After all, God wouldn't want
us to "pick and choose" which of the Scriptures we elevate
to civil law and which we choose to ignore:

Draft of a Constitutional Amendment to Defend
Biblical Marriage:

*1 Marriage in the United States of America
shall consist of a union between one man and one
or more women. (Gen 29:17-28; II Sam 3:2-5.)

*2 Marriage shall not impede a man's right to
take concubines in addition to his wife or wives.
(II Sam 5:13; I Kings 11:3; II Chron 11:21)

*3 A marriage shall be considered valid only
if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a
virgin, she shall be executed.(Deut 22:13-21)

*4 Marriage of a believer and a non-believer
shall be forbidden. (Gen 24:3; Num 25:1-9; Ezra 9:12;
Neh 10:30, 2Cor 6:14)

*5 Since marriage is for life, neither the
US Constitution nor any state law shall permit
divorce. (Deut 22:19; Mark 10:9-12)

*6 If a married man dies without children, his
brother must marry the widow. If the brother refuses
to marry the widow, or deliberately does not give her
children, he shall pay a fine of one shoe and be
otherwise punished in a manner to be determined
by law. (Gen. 38:6-10; Deut 25:5-10)

*7 In lieu of marriage (if there are no acceptable
men to be found), a woman shall get her father drunk
and have sex with him. (Gen 19:31-36)

I hope this helps to clarify the finer details
of the Government's righteous struggle against the
infidels and heathens among us.

++++++++++
Logical conclusion:

Back to the Bible! might as well go all the way back
to Genesis where God says - I have given you every herb
of the field for your use .... (we wouldn't want to pick
and choose, would we?) which brings us full circle back
to ... Bush's "Christian" Blood Cult??!
http://www.counterpunch.org/

Demo Hassan

Mar 27, 2005, 4:54:42 AM3/27/05
Prescott Bush wrote:
> The 42 Commandments of Ancient Egypt
> http://realmagick.com/articles/60/2060.html
> "Theocracy Finance Ethics Czar" <TomD...@congress.us.gov> wrote:
> > > Uncle Al's view of Environmentalism:
> > > http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/montana.jpg
> > > Insurgency and Counterinsurgency in Iraq
> > > by Bruce Hoffman
> > > http://www.rand.org/publications/OP/OP127/
> to ... Bush's "Christian" Blood Cult??!
> http://www.counterpunch.org/

Jennifer O'Neill - Ministry
National Silent No More Awareness Campaign Spokesperson
http://209.240.18.42/ministry2.html
The National Silent No More Awareness Campaign
Resources for Help After Abortion
http://www.silentnomoreawareness.org/
LIFENEWS.COM
http://66.195.16.55/nat1101.html
Dr. Alveda C. King founder of King for America, Inc.
http://www.KingForAmerica.com

Does "Pro-Life" suggest much, much more than simply "Pro-Birth?"
Certainly you would agree that any sort of war upon children is
reprehensible; including 'death-row,' 'collateral damage,'
'anti-scientific education,' and govt. disinformation regarding
'contraception and safe sex.'
Please enlarge your perceptual scope and
eclectic concerns for the good of ALL Life.
Many thanks.
Peace.
Six Decades
http://tinyurl.com/3pa9o

"If you really want to enslave people,
tell them that you're going to give

them total freedom." --- L. Ron Hubbard

Sibel Edmonds' Case for Government
Transparency and Accountability
http://www.justacitizen.com/

<> T h e C h i l d r e n o f I r a q

NBC's BRIAN WILLIAMS: "I do listen to Rush [Limbaugh]...
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=16
[...] "Rush said to millions of Americans, you
have a home. Come with me. For three hours a
day you can listen and hear the like-minded
calling in from across the country, and I'll
read to you things perhaps you didn't see that
are out there. I think Rush gave birth to the
FOX News Channel. I think Rush helped to give
birth to a movement. I think he played his part
in the Contract with America. So I hope he gets
his due as a broadcaster."
http://mediamatters.org/items/printable/200501240007

General Electric
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=16

Run until 2001 by "Neutron" Jack Welch, who made it a
matter of principle to lay off 10% of his workers
per year, the world's biggest company churns out
plastics, aircraft engines and nuclear reactors and
media spin through NBC, CNBC, Telemundo, and msnbc.com.

CEO: Jeffrey R. Immelt
Military contracts 2003: $2.8 billion

Campaign contributions: $221,350 in 2002

General Electric makes household appliances,
plastics, water treatment systems, lighting,
medical equipment, and commercial financial
services. It also makes aircraft engines and
nuclear reactors, and keeps criticism at bay
with its ownership of media giants NBC, CNBC,
Telemundo, Bravo, and, in partnership with
Microsoft, msnbc.com. GE's recent partnership
with Vivendi added Universal Studios, USA,
Trio and Sci-fi cable channels to its
$43 billion media empire.

Stars and Stripes
http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=22498&archive=true

European and Mideast editions
http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?section=125&article=26767

"Gonzales not right fit for GIs"

"As retired professional military leaders of the U.S. armed forces,
we are deeply concerned about the nomination of Alberto R. Gonzales
to be attorney general. We feel that his views concerning the role
of the Geneva Conventions in U.S. detention and interrogation
policy and practice have put soldiers in harm's way."
-- Marine Brig. Gen. David M. Brahms
http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?section=125&article=26767

Moon is the head of the Unification Church
<http://www.unification.net/> and the founder
of the Washington Times.
Rev. Sun Myung Moon spent a billion dollars of
church funds to support the conservative,
influential Washington Times, which in 2002 he
called "the instrument in spreading the truth
about God to the world".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Myung_Moon
In what the [New York] Times labelled "a coronation
ceremony", the Rev. Sun Myung Moon was given a
bejeweled crown by Rep. Danny K. Davis, D-IL and Moon
announced that he would save everyone on Earth as he
had saved the souls of even such murderous dictators
as Hitler and Stalin -- who had been born again through
him. Moon said the reformed Hitler and Stalin vouched
for him from the spirit world, calling him "none other
than humanity's Savior, Messiah, Returning Lord
and True Parent".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rev_Moon_crowned.jpg

Chaos in Iraq: http://tinyurl.com/3pa9o
http://crisispictures.org/
http://fallujapictures.blogspot.com/

"Human history becomes more and more a race

between education and catastrophe." --H. G. Wells

Exploring the Creation/Evolution Controversy
http://www.talkorigins.org/

Bush re-election may end the human race: Nobel nominee
Dr. Helen Caldicott, MD - <http://www.nuclearpolicy.org/>
http://www.nuclearpolicy.org/NewsArticle.cfm?NewsID=2069
Contact: "Regina Dick-Endrizzi" <in...@nuclearpolicy.org>

Chaos in Iraq: http://crisispictures.org/
http://fallujapictures.blogspot.com/
__________________________________

Fascism Anyone?
[Excerpt] by Laurence W. Britt
http://secularhumanism.org/library/fi/britt_23_2.htm

Analysis of these seven regimes reveals fourteen
common threads that link them in recognizable patterns
of national behavior and abuse of power. These basic
characteristics are more prevalent and intense in some
regimes than in others, but they all share at least
some level of similarity.

1. Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism.
<> From the prominent displays of flags and bunting to the
ubiquitous lapel pins, the fervor to show patriotic
nationalism, both on the part of the regime itself and
of citizens caught up in its frenzy, was always obvious.
Catchy slogans, pride in the military, and demands for
unity were common themes in expressing this nationalism.
It was usually coupled with a suspicion of things
foreign that often bordered on xenophobia.

2. Disdain for the importance of human rights.
The regimes themselves viewed human rights as of little
value and a hindrance to realizing the objectives of
the ruling elite. Through clever use of propaganda, the
population was brought to accept these human rights
abuses by marginalizing, even demonizing, those being
targeted. When abuse was egregious, the tactic was to
use secrecy, denial, and disinformation.

3. Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying
cause. The most significant common thread among these
regimes was the use of scapegoating as a means to
divert the people's attention from other problems, to
shift blame for failures, and to channel frustration
in controlled directions. The methods of choice --
relentless propaganda and disinformation--were usually
effective. Often the regimes would incite 'spontaneous'
acts against the target scapegoats, usually communists,
socialists, liberals, Jews, ethnic and racial minorities,
traditional national enemies, members of other religions,
secularists, homosexuals, and 'terrorists.'
Active opponents of these regimes were inevitably labeled
as terrorists and dealt with accordingly.

4. The supremacy of the military/avid militarism.
Ruling elites always identified closely with the
military and the industrial infrastructure that
supported it. A disproportionate share of national
resources was allocated to the military, even when
domestic needs were acute. The military was seen as
an expression of nationalism, and was used whenever
possible to assert national goals, intimidate other
nations, and increase the power and prestige of the
ruling elite.

5. Rampant sexism. Beyond the simple fact that the
political elite and the national culture were male-
dominated, these regimes inevitably viewed women as
second-class citizens. They were adamantly
anti-abortion and also homophobic. These attitudes
were usually codified in Draconian laws that enjoyed
strong support by the orthodox religion of the
country, thus lending the regime cover for its abuses.

6. A controlled mass media. Under some of the regimes,
the mass media were under strict direct control and could
be relied upon never to stray from the party line.
Other regimes exercised more subtle power to ensure
media orthodoxy. Methods included the control of licensing
and access to resources, economic pressure, appeals to
patriotism, and implied threats. The leaders of the mass
media were often politically compatible with the power
elite. The result was usually success in keeping the
general public unaware of the regimesl excesses.

7. Obsession with national security. Inevitably, a
national security apparatus was under direct control
of the ruling elite. It was usually an instrument of
oppression, operating in secret and beyond any constraints.
Its actions were justified under the rubric of protecting
'national security,' and questioning its activities was
portrayed as unpatriotic or even treasonous.

8. Religion and ruling elite tied together. Unlike
communist regimes, the fascist and protofascist regimes
were never proclaimed as godless by their opponents.
In fact, most of the regimes attached themselves to the
predominant religion of the country and chose to portray
themselves as militant defenders of that religion.
The fact that the ruling elitels behavior was incompatible
with the precepts of the religion was generally swept
under the rug. Propaganda kept up the illusion that the
ruling elites were defenders of the faith and opponents
of the 'godless.' A perception was manufactured that
opposing the power elite was tantamount to an attack
on religion.

9. Power of corporations protected. Although the personal
life of ordinary citizens was under strict control, the
ability of large corporations to operate in relative
freedom was not compromised. The ruling elite saw the
corporate structure as a way to not only ensure military
production (in developed states), but also as an additional
means of social control. Members of the economic elite were
often pampered by the political elite to ensure a continued
mutuality of interests, especially in the repression of
'have-not' citizens.

10. Power of labor suppressed or eliminated. Since organized
labor was seen as the one power center that could challenge
the political hegemony of the ruling elite and its corporate
allies, it was inevitably crushed or made powerless.
The poor formed an underclass, viewed with suspicion or
outright contempt. Under some regimes, being poor was
considered akin to a vice.

11. Disdain and suppression of intellectuals and the arts.
Intellectuals and the inherent freedom of ideas and expression
associated with them were anathema to these regimes.
Intellectual and academic freedom were considered subversive to
national security and the patriotic ideal. Universities were
tightly controlled; politically unreliable faculty harassed
or eliminated. Unorthodox ideas or expressions of dissent were
strongly attacked, silenced, or crushed. To these regimes, art
and literature should serve the national interest or they had
no right to exist.

12. Obsession with crime and punishment. Most of these regimes
maintained Draconian systems of criminal justice with huge
prison populations. The police were often glorified and had
almost unchecked power, leading to rampant abuse. 'Normal' and
political crime were often merged into trumped-up criminal
charges and sometimes used against political opponents of the
regime. Fear, and hatred, of criminals or ôtraitorsö was often
promoted among the population as an excuse for more police power.

13. Rampant cronyism and corruption. Those in business circles
and close to the power elite often used their position to
enrich themselves. This corruption worked both ways; the power
elite would receive financial gifts and property from the
economic elite, who in turn would gain the benefit of government
favoritism. Members of the power elite were in a position to
obtain vast wealth from other sources as well: for example,
by stealing national resources. With the national security
apparatus under control and the media muzzled, this corruption
was largely unconstrained and not well understood by the
general population.

14. Fraudulent elections. Elections in the form of plebiscites
or public opinion polls were usually bogus. When actual
elections with candidates were held, they would usually be
perverted by the power elite to get the desired result.
Common methods included maintaining control of the election
machinery, intimidating and disenfranchising opposition
voters, destroying or disallowing legal votes, and, as a last
resort, turning to a judiciary beholden to the power elite.

Does any of this ring alarm bells? Of course not. After all,
this is America, officially a democracy with the rule of law,
a constitution, a free press, honest elections, and a
well-informed public constantly being put on guard against
evils. Historical comparisons like these are just exercises
in verbal gymnastics. Maybe, maybe not.
http://secularhumanism.org/library/fi/britt_23_2.htm

Paul MacLean's triune brain hypothesis
http://www.kheper.net/topics/intelligence/MacLean.htm

[~][^][~]

ADOLF HITLER'S REPTOID COMIC BOOK:
http://web.archive.org/web/19980424220056/www.brotherblue.org/datruth/cac/94-07-01.htm

[~][^][~]

"He [Eckart] said, 'I have connected Hitler with THEM.'
Hitler was plugged into the lower fourth dimension
and was being a puppet for these lower astral
reptilian beings." -- David Icke
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles2/biggestsecret.html

[~][^][~]

Zulu Shaman
Credo Mutwa's Chitauri & Mantindane
http://www.sabon.org/credo/index2.html

[~][^][~]

White Continent, Dark Secrets
"... an abductee named Alex Christopher
says he saw reptiloids and Nazis working
together aboard antigravity craft or
within underground bases. At least one
of those bases is reported to have
existed in Antarctica." -- Rep. T. Lloyd
http://www.polar.org/antsun/oldissues99-2000/2000_0206/conspiracy.html

[~][^][~]

http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/saturn.htm
".... Ever and again in the history of magic Germany
has been considered to be the stronghold of the Black Arts.
Alchemy, Astrology, the Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, Illuminism,
esoteric Freemasonry, Xtian mysticism, Rune magic - name what
you want in the Western tradition and you will find at least
some German influence behind it. While the Golden Dawn had
to fake its Cipher documents purporting to prove its German
origins, the O.T.O. was a genuinely German (or, more
precisely, Austrian) creation.

Aleister Crowley himself spent some time on and off in
Germany, and everyone will remember that notable conference
in Weida, Thuringia, in 1926, where the Master Therion
attempted, albeit unsucessfully, to have himself proclaimed
World Saviour by the German Pansophic Movement. Rumours about
the occult connections of National Socialism have abounded
ever since the war, and in spite of Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke's
excellent study _The Occult Roots of Nazism_, which ought to
have put a positive end at least to the worst hearsay in the
style of Trevor Ravencroft's tabloid press type books,
lots of people still fondly nurture the belief that Hitler
was basically little more than a black magician gone bonkers.
Anyway, interest in Germanic occult thought has never really
diminished in the English speaking world..."
http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/fs1.htm

[~][^][~]

The Unknown Hitler:
Nazi Roots in the Occult
"On April 6, 1919, in Bavaria, left wing socialists
and anarchists proclaimed the Bavarian Soviet Republic.
The brains of the revolution were a group of writers
who had little idea of administration. Life in Munich
grew chaotic. The counter-revolutionary forces, the
whites, composed of various groups of decommissioned
soldiers known as "Frei Corps", equipped and financed
by the mysterious Thule Society, defeated the Bavarian
Soviet within a matter of weeks." [...]
http://www.sumeria.net/politics/nazioccult.html
http://www.totse.com/en/fringe/flying_saucers_from_andromeda/nazroots.html

[~][^][~]

[] http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/lam.jpg
[] "My observation of the Universe convinces
[] me that there are beings of intelligence
[] and power of a far higher quality than
[] anything we can conceive of as human;
[] that they are not necessarily based on
[] the cerebral and nervous structures that
[] we know, and that the one and only
[] chance for mankind to advance as a whole
[] is for individuals to make contact with
[] such beings." -- Crowley (1944)
[] http://www.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/lam.htm
[] Plan 93 from Outer Space
[] by P.R. Koenig

[~][^][~]

HITLER & SCHWARZENEGGER AS BEAST-MEN
- by Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.
This statement was issued on Oct. 4 by the candidate's
Presidential political committee, LaRouche in 2004.

Many Californians and others have found it difficult to
explain how and why Hollywood geek-act Arnold Schwarzenegger
could have become so suddenly a prominent contender in an
impromptu race for Governor. They have been caught off guard
by Schwarzenegger, because they never really understood how
Adolf Hitler came to power in Germany. They have overlooked
the fact that Schwarzenegger was chosen for politics because
he is in real life, the unhuman beast-man whose role has
been his most lucrative Hollywood screen-role. They do not
understand what fascism really was, and is.

Schwarzenegger was thought of as only the kind of actor whose
natural talent was giving Narcissus a bad name, for a
co-starring role in real-life sleazy peep-shows,
on-oroff-stage. If they liked his movies, it was because they
liked the smell that reeks around dirty peep-shows. How did
he suddenly get into politics? Schwarzenegger was never really
an actor, not a political thinker; he was, like the worst of
his film characters, essentially a freak: a "Freddie," a
"Jason" from "Friday the Thirteenth."

Hitler, too, was a freak, a bizarre, predatory beast from the
pages of Satan-cultist Friedrich Nietzsche. It was his success
in training as an actor, that Hitler was trained to play the
theatrical role through which he campaigned for and became the
beast-man dictator of Germany.

Schwarzenegger was selected because his training for film-acting
had produced a type who fit the essentially Satanic, "beast-man"
role played by leading fascists such as Benito Mussolini,
Adolf Hitler, Francisco Franco, and so on. He was another such
"Dionysos" from the pages of Friedrich Nietzsche's wild rants.

The role Schwarzenegger was selected to perform on the California
political stage was a Hollywood "remake" of a kind of evil which
modern history has met in leading figures of France's Jacobin
Terror, in Napoleon Bonaparte, and in each of the whole pack of
leading fascist figures from the 1922-1945 interval.

The origin of those political figures in what has become known as
the fascist tradition, is an exotic freemasonic cult known
originally as the Martinists, which was used by a relevant network
of private bankers to launch the French Revolution and the tyranny
of Napoleon Bonaparte. It was the same Martinist cult, known
during the Twentieth Century as the Synarchist International,
which created the fascist beast-man figures of the 1922-1945
interval, and has produced a new batch of Synarchist figures,
including the U.S. neo-conservatives and Arnold
Schwarzenegger today.

Schwarzenegger, like Hitler, is set apart in a certain way from
more ordinary neo-conservatives such as Wolfowitz, Lewis Libby,
and so on. Those neo-conservatives are beastly in their own way,
but they lack that exotic appeal implied by the term charisma.
Hitler was developed as a figure of charisma. Schwarzenegger has
been transformed to similar effect, by Hollywood productions.
Transformed from a sleaze-ball sex-freak of the body-builder
sweat parlors, into a figure of charisma of a special kind:
the charisma of the beast-man.

There is nothing really mysterious about the quality of
charisma as represented by the images of Arnold Schwarzenegger
or the Hitler who is his original role-model. The street name
for Hitler's and Arnie's charisma, is fear, the mystical
impression that this is a man to be feared, awfully feared.
According to the original doctrine of the beast-man developed
by Martinists such as Joseph de Maistre, fear of such predatory
tyrants is not the fear of the power they are believed to
represent, but the kind of wild irrationality associated with
Roman Caesars such as Caligula or Nero; or that image of the
Spanish Inquisition which the Martinists admired.

In short, select geek-act-artist Schwarzenegger to play a role
like that a Caligula, Nero, Mussolini, or Hitler, on the
living-theater stage of improvisatory real politics. Draw upon
the pro-Hitler imageries which that actor had acquired from his
family household and other elements of his surroundings, and
then make the state of California the stage on which he is
cast to act out that role.

The relevant lesson to be learned from the current situation in
Iraq, is that neo-conservatives such as the fascists
Vice-President Cheney, Richard Perle, Donald Rumsfeld,
Paul Wolfowitz, and so on and so on, are not exactly geniuses.
Their power lies not in the development of their mental powers,
but in their lack of morals or rationality. Their power lies in
their disposition to act in ways no sane and moral person would
do. Their appeal lies entirely in the fear they instill because
of the part they are disposed to play, in whatever roles,
on-oroff-stage, they are cast.

[~][^][~]

"If you really want to enslave people,
tell them that you're going to give
them total freedom."

--- Mothman Hubbard

[...] Ron Hubbard Jr. remembers that when
he was ten years old, his father, in an
attempt to get his son in tune with his
black magic worship, laced the young
Hubbard's bubble gum with Phenobarbital.
According to Ron Jr. drugs were an
important part of Ron Jr.'s growing up,
as his father believed that they were
the best way to get closer to Satan--the
Antichrist of black magic.

"In my father's private circle," Ron Jr.
explains, "there were lots of mistresses.
When I was younger, I participated in
private orgies with him and three or four
other women. His theory was that one has
to open or crack a woman's soul in order
for the satanic power to pour through it
and into him. It got kind of far out,
culminating in a variety of sex acts.

Dad also had an incredibly violent temper.
He was into S & M and would beat his
mistresses and shoot them full of drugs."
When asked by a interviewer how this
"soul-cracking" worked, L. Ron Hubbard, Jr.
said, "The explanation is sort of long and
complicated. The basic rationale is that
there are some powers in this universe that
are pretty strong.

"As an example, Hitler was involved in the
same black magic and the same occult
practices that my father was. The identical
ones. Which, as I have said, stem clear back
to before Egyptian times. It's a very secret
thing. Very powerful and very workable and
very dangerous.

Brainwashing is nothing compared to it.
The proper term would be "soul cracking."
"It's like cracking open the soul, which
then opens various doors to the power that
exists, the satanic and demonic powers.
Simply put, it's like a tunnel or an avenue
or a doorway. Pulling that power into yourself
through another person and using women,
especially is incredibly insidious.

"It makes Dr. Fu Manchu look like a
kindergarten student. It is the ultimate
vampirism, the ultimate mind fuck. Instead
of going for blood, you're going for their
soul. And you take drugs in order to reach
that state where you can, quite literally,
like a psychic hammer, break their soul, and
pull the power through." [...]
http://www.xs4all.nl/~fishman/fable.htm

[~][^][~]

General Electric's revenues in 2003 totaled $134.2 billion.
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=16
Reptilian Humanoid
| From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid
"Reptilian humanoids are a recurring theme in mythology,
fiction, and especially science fiction, fringe theories,
and conspiracy theories. They are described as individuals
or races of intelligent or otherwise highly developed
reptilian-like beings. They are also often called reptoids,
reptiloids or dinosauroids. They also appear in a few
fringe New Age and neofascist ideas, notably the conspiracy
theories of David Icke." [...]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid
Private industry is looking at the question of gravity control
with new seriousness.
A large number of giant corporations, including Bell Aerospace,
General Electric, Hughes Aircraft, Boeing, Douglas and many
others, have set up gravity projects.
http://users.ev1.net/~seektress/key2.htm
TOP SECRET/MAJIC
... flying saucer ENGINE development was turned over to
General Electric.
SIDE NOTE :
The F-117A Nighthawk
About the size of an F-15 Eagle, the twin-engine aircraft is
powered by two General Electric F404 turbofan engines and has
quadruple redundant fly-by-wire flight controls.
A COMPILATION OF ANTI-GRAVITY ARTICLES AND REFERENCES
http://www.padrak.com/ine/TTB_EGP.html
**************************************
Secrets of the Saucer Scientists
By William F. Hamilton III
http://www.alazarin.plus.com/ufodoc03.html
********************************
********************************

House approves electronic ID cards

Published: February 10, 2005
http://news.com.com/House+approves+electronic+ID+cards/2100-1028_3-5571898.html?part=rss&tag=5568415&subj=news.1028.5
********************************

[[AND MY FAVORITE MESSAGE is: http://www.do-not-zzz.com/ *]]
________________________________

THE YEAR OF THE COCK
(Time To Wake Up.)

February 9, 2005 begins the Chinese
Year of the Cock. It's a time of awakening
and dealing with reality; when illusion gives
way clear sight and understanding.

I'm lost...What IS Reality anyway ?

Thinking Sucks.
Feeling can be worse.

In 2005, go "ZEN". (A friend of "ZON" ?)
The mind is very flexible if we practice flexibility.

This ability to think flexibly is useful in ordinary
life and in the pursuit of Zen.

[[*]] ZEN - Visually rich, funny, intuitive, basic
introduction to Zen. Produced by Kodai-ji Temple,
Kyoto, Japan. Requires Shockwave and a 4.0+ browser.

http://www.do-not-zzz.com/

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Make your own Zen Garden

About Zen Gardens - Part of a much larger site
about Zen in general...

http://zen.thetao.info/perceive/zengarden.htm

Zen Newsletter
To subscribe to e-mail newsletter :
http://zen.thetao.info/newsletter/index.htm

[_.\.|./._]

"WAY TO GO, Oh-Hi-Oh!" -- The Pretenders

Realm of Ohio: http://www.mysticknights.org/Ohio.htm
With the support of the Mystic Knights, the Ohio Senate
passed a law that would bar the state from
recognizing same-sex marriages. Click Here to Read More!!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4018447/

THE KKKLAN RUNS OHIO! (Now it makes sense, eh, kiddies...)

[...]
"Bush Jr. was not punished or cited."
http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#insidertrading

"Praise The Lord and Pass the Superior Firepower!"
http://www.whale.to/b/sp/blood.html

Bush and Hitler, oh how history repeats itself.
http://www.theliberalmedia.org/_Articles/0411/bushnazitimeline.htm

"Sexual repression in the citizenry is conducive
to fascist/totalitarian reforms." --Xeno Bilderberg

America 2005

"The AMERICAN NAZI PARTY is not for
everyone, nor is it meant to be."
http://www.americannaziparty.com/

"Wherever you go, there you are."
-Buckaroo Bonzai
http://www.imdb.com/Title?0086856

"... Moon said the reformed Hitler and Stalin vouched
for him from the spirit world, calling him "none other
than humanity's Savior, Messiah, Returning Lord
and True Parent."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rev_Moon_crowned.jpg

"The king of the south Indian province of Quilacare,
at the completion of the twelvth year of his reign,
on a day of solemn festival, had a wooden scaffolding
constructed, and spread over with hangings of silk.
When he had ritually bathed in a tank, with great
ceremonies and to the sound of music, he then came to
the temple, where he mounted the scaffolding and,
before the people, took some very sharp knives and
began to cut off his own nose, and then his ears, and
his lips, and all his members, and as much of his
flesh as he was able. He threw it away and round
about, until so much blood was spilled that he began
to faint, whereupon he summarily cut his throat."
- A Description of the Coasts of
East Africa and Malabar in the
Beginning of the Sixteenth
Century - by Duarte Barbosa

-=O=-

[1984] TIME WARP "In Search Of An Entrance"

"TIME WARP is a process aiming to penatrate what you
think of as you. Continued fumbling to try to get a
fix on where you are can't silence the ear-shattering
scream of the future as it perpetually hurls through
the hourglass. Sensations feel real, but are perchance
gone before striking the eyeball. The traps of therapy
and mysticism merely set you up for the next steamroller
as they consume your precious moments. Your path is
forced deeper into a tissue paper maze that might as
well be reinforced concrete. What you want is a mere
microsecond out of your reach; a hair-splitting moment
born by the fear of what you might find. A few may sense
a spark, yet fleeting dreams will not help other than
insuring a safe distance. Not the smoke, but the blazing
furor of a living reality exists for those willing to
tempt fortune." TIME WARP (c) 1984 by 'Charles'

-=O=-

In many ancient cultures, indeed, the king was
ritually sacrificed after a stipulated period
of time. The ritualized killing of the king is
one of the most archaic and widespread rites of
early civilised man. ... In ancient cultures
across the globe, the sacrificed king's body
became the object of a feast. His flesh was
eaten and his blood was drunk. Thus did his
subjects ingest and incorporate into themselves
something of their dead ruler's virtue and
power. A residue of this tradition is obvious
enough in the Christian Communion service.
The Messianic Legacy [(c)1986]
by Baigent, Leigh, & Lincoln;
Chpt. 3, Constantine as Messiah
ISBN 0-8050-0568-4

-=O=-

See also: 'Constantine versus Christ'
by Alistair Kee, 1982 - University of Glasgow

Search: "Sol Invictus"

-=O=-

Meanwhile... "Forward Into The Past!"

-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-

T h e Y e z i d i s o f K u r d i s t a n
http://www.songsouponsea.com/Promenade/GnosisE.html

Sufi Martyrs

"...the stormiest and most controversial early movements
within Sufism were led by Husayn ibn Mansur Haflaj
(crucified AD 922),'Ain al-QudAt Hamaddni (crucified AD 1131),
and Shahâb al-Din Suhrawardi (crucified AD 1191).
"Hamaddni's idea of successive reincarnation, and the
redemption of Lucifer, added to his other non-Islamic
preachings, qualified him for burning on a cross by the
Muslim authorities when he was 33.
Al Hallâj claimed himself to be an avatar of the divinity...
and that all creatures are ultimately the manifestations of
the same original Universal Spirit. He thus also declared
Lucifer to have been redeemed and elevated to the highest
universal station, as in Yezidism. He was subjected to
exquisite tortures before being crucified in Baghdad.
At present there is a shrine dedicated to Hallâj in the
sacred Yezidi religious center and shrine complex at Lâlish,
next to the tomb of Shaykh Adi."

- Sufism

-=O=-

"The Yezidis of Kurdistan have been called many things, most
notoriously 'devil-worshippers,' a term used both by
unsympathetic neighbours and fascinated Westerners. This
sensational epithet is not only deeply offensive to the Yezidis
themselves, but quite simply wrong. Yezidism is not
devil-worship, but something far more elusive, and interesting.

This religion, which has aroused so much antagonism, is
difficult to summarize succinctly. To generalize, seven Holy
Beings are venerated, chiefly Melek Tawus, the Peacock Angel."

- The Evolution of Yezidi Religion

-=O=-

"Melek Tawus is an angel who has fallen from God's grace,
and for his repentance, is restored to God's favor. While in
hell, Melek Tawus, in seven thousand years filled seven jars
with his tears of repentance which extinguished the fires
of hell, or at the last judgment will be used to do so.
Melek Tawus was banished from the sight of God because he
refused to bow down, as asked, before God's creation, Adam.
But Yezidis do not identify the fallen angel with a spirit
of "evil." The act of disobedience has been forgiven by god
as a father forgives a wayward son.

For the Yezidis, the internal aspect of Tawus Melek remains
alive. They hold that Tawus Melek is as fire with two
elementary qualities: fire as light and fire to burn-and
the apparently dual aspects of the "good" and the "evil"
exist within the same Person. Every human being is a mixture
of good and evil, and every Yezidi has Tawus Melek in himself.
This is one of the meanings evoked in a 19th century report
by Haji Zain al-Abidin al-Shirwani, who, in a conversation
with a Yezidi leader concerning Tawus Melek, asked, "Who is
Iblis (Satan)?"

'What is the reason behind your worship of him and fear of
him?" The Yezidi replied, "The learned are perplexed by the
comprehension of his reality and scholars are in ignorance
from detecting an atom of the valley of his realization but
the men of knowledge said in his description, if he shows
mankind his light they would have worshipped him as god. He
is hidden but near everyone. All-knowing in regard to men
and their deeds. Satan sometimes comes to you from the walls
and other times from the roofs. Occasionally he resides in
the deepest folds of the heart and sometimes he joins your
body and goes in it like blood. And it is related in the
tradition that Satan is from the fire of glory, meaning that
his glory was created from the fire of the glory of God.'

- Gurdjieff and Yezidism

-=O=-

"There is a myth that Prometheus created humans by mixing
Earth and Water to create the gross body; Athena breathed
Air into it, imbuing it with a Spirit-Soul. Prometheus added
the Higher Soul, which is the Fire that He took from the
Wheel of the Sun and brought to humanity in a Narthêx (giant
fennel) stalk. (The Narthêx corresponds to Shushumna, the
esoteric spinal column of yoga philosophy, which contains the
Fiery Kundalini power.) Recall also that the Thursos, the
sacred Bacchic wand, is made from the Narthêx and holds
Promethean Fire. As implied in the myth of our Promethean
origins, the Fire in our souls is akin to the Celestial Fire
("As above, so below")."

- The Elements: Fire

-=O=-

"Gnostic Christians maintained that the "light" Lucifer
brought was true enlightenment, which He gave humanity
against God's will, as Prometheus stole the fire of heaven
to bring civilization to mankind against the will of Zeus.
God denied Adam and Eve the fruit of the tree of knowledge,
desiring to keep them ignorant; but Lucifer, in the form of
the serpent, gave them the "light" of wisdom.
He became the Prince of the Power of the Air (Ephesians2:2)
who threw his lightning bolts at church towers. He wielded
the trident which, in Eastern symbolism is a triple
lightning-phallus destined to fertilize the Triple Goddess.
In Tantric Hindu symbology, He is the bindu, the spark that
ignites the sacred serpent and awakens the kundalini."

- Lucifer Rising

-=O=-

"Gurdjieff's choice of Beelzebub as hero of the First Series
and the principal expositor of the Teaching, surely has put
those who would take it up in a position similar to the one
the Yezidis have had to endure for many centuries. Externally,
when contacted by "outsiders" or as Gurdjieff sometimes
referred to them, "natives," the Teaching might seem, like
that of the Yezidis to be at bottom "devil worship."
They would entirely miss, for instance, the prayers scattered
through the book, let alone recognize their sacred quality.
In a world that is becoming more and more divided between a
narrow sectarian "fundamentalism" and a "liberal" scientism,
the very hint of Beelzebub as hero would bring anathema from
one camp and a condescending dismissal from the other.
That the Teaching may not be casually spoken of with either
sector, helps to protect it, making it difficult for the
student to take for granted, or worse, profane.

Gurdjieff's Beelzebub, like the Yezidis Melek Tawus is a being
fallen from nearness to God, who redeems himself and is
restored to grace. Each has fallen because in self-will,
following the dictates of his reason, he acted in disobedience
to what was higher. For the Yezidis, the "Devil" is everywhere,
a "practitioner," in the sense of the third of the types of
school about which Gurdjieff told Ouspensky, fit for the
business of the world. In his nearness and familiarity, he is
an archetype of the returning prodigal, a model for the rest
of us who have "fallen," who are much closer to "devils" than
"angels." The "Devil" is also what none of us wish to look at
in ourselves, but must nevertheless see, for that "looking"
actualizes the possibility of redemption."

- Gurdjieff and Yezidism

-=O=-

"The distressing struggle of integrating the shadow side of
ourselves, of wrestling with the dark angel within, is ongoing
and never ending for those who are willing to take it on.
Jung considers it a moral task of the first magnitude, and
given the godlike power conferred upon us most notably by the
ability to unleash atomic energy, the struggle assumes an
urgency and necessity for the future survival of our humankind.
Let us hope enough of us are able and willing to enter the ring."

- Thoughts on Evil
by James M. Shultz

-=O=-

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring
forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is
within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

- Jesus, Gospel of Thomas

-=O=-

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord:
though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white
as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall
be as wool."

- Isaiah 1:18

-=O=-

"Historically the chief role in the formation of
Christianity was played not by the teaching of
Christ but by the teaching of Paul.
Church Christianity from the very beginning
contradicted in many respects the ideas of Christ
himself. Later, the divergence became still wider.
It is by no means a new idea that Christ, if born
on earth later, not only could not be the head of
the Christian Church, but probably would not be
able even to belong to it, and in the most brilliant
periods of the might and power of the Church
would most certainly have been declared a heretic
and burned at the stake." -- Peter D. Ouspensky

-=O=-

"What fascinates me is the gap between the
mind and reality. Extreme boredom widens the
gap; so does fatigue. But the gap can be so
light that to all intents and purposes we are
in contact with reality. Then a sudden shock
fills the inner-being with music, and you
know that there was no contact. You were
deceived. You were in your private vacuum,
slowly suffocating to death."
THE GOD OF THE LABYRINTH
by Colin Wilson

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

National Reconnaissance Office - N. R. O.
http://www.nro.gov/

Etc.... etc..... etc..........

Ommmmmmmm...

"The problem of anxiety in
our time is about being
in our bodies, or not.
The old system for emotional
stability was to traumatize
our children and take
sedatives as adults."
[...] --M.H. Ducey
Dissociation Dynamics, the
Alice Miller Finding
and the Social Organization
of Torture.
http://www.alice-miller.com/

-=O=-

The Stargate Conspiracy ...
by Lynn Picknett, and Clive Prince.
http://www.namebase.org/sources/fL.html

-=O=-

http://www.alexgrey.com/

-=O=-

"Human history becomes more and more a race
between education and catastrophe." --H. G. Wells

Exploring the Creation/Evolution Controversy
http://www.talkorigins.org/

Bush re-election may end the human race: Nobel nominee
Dr. Helen Caldicott, MD - http://www.nuclearpolicy.org/
http://www.nuclearpolicy.org/NewsArticle.cfm?NewsID=2069
Contact: "Regina Dick-Endrizzi" in...@nuclearpolicy.org

Chaos in Iraq: http://english.aljazeera.net/
__________________________________
NEKROMANTIK_VZdroK: http://tinyurl.com/5pmc5

Koyaanisqatsi Fahrvergnugen

Mar 28, 2005, 11:23:36 PM3/28/05
> "If you really want to enslave people,
> tell them that you're going to give
> them total freedom." --- L.R.H.

Nominee to World Bank Top Slot, Bad News for Poor Africa
http://allafrica.com/stories/200503280989.html
The New Times (Kigali)

March 28, 2005

Henry Munene
Nairobi

President Bush's nomination of Paul Wolfowitz to the helm
of the World Bank has touched off protests from all
around the world. Analysts see Wolfowitz as likely to
water down the global challenge of making poverty a thing
of the past in Africa and the third world in general.

These misgivings about the aptitude of this card-carrying
White House neo-con comes as a result of his record as a
die-hard defender of the US foreign policy interests
almost to the exclusion of everything else.

Writing in the Guardian newspaper, Noreena Hertz, the
author of IOU: the Debt Threat and Why We Must Defuse It,
recently described President Bush's choice of World Bank
chief thus: "Wolfowitz is hardly even a champion of the
values on which the bank was founded. He is neither well
placed to help it meet its early goal of helping countries
rebuild, nor its later one of poverty alleviation."

Hertz, who is also a professor of global political economy
at the University of Utrecht, is among critics who feel that
Wolfowitz will at best help the US to now go the whole hog
in hijacking the Breton Woods Institutions* to selfishly
serve her national interests.

Concern about him stems from the fact that he was among
the White House neo-conservatives that fuelled the US-led
invasion of Iraq and that during his stint as the
US Ambassador in Indonesia during the reign of the
corruption-ridden Suharto administration, he scarcely
criticized the despotic regime so long as the Foreign
policy interests of his country were not in jeopardy.

His unwavering subservience to the US interests is also
seen in the fact that he helped to block countries that
were opposed to the invasion of Iraq from bidding for
contracts to reconstruct the country after the bloody
ouster of Saddam Hussein. He has also been said to be
of the opinion that Iraq should meet all the costs of
the reconstruction despite the contracts having been
mostly awarded to such companies as Hurliburton
(whose former chief executive office is Dick Cheney,
another White House neo-con hawk who rose to
vice-presidency in the era of George W. Bush (Jnr).
Never mind also that the Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
that supposedly led to the invasion on Iraq have turned out
to be, as wags are putting it, 'Weapons of Mass Deception'.

With Wolfowitz as a key White House advisor, the US has
of late embarked on effecting tax cuts for the rich at
home and reducing aid to poor Americans as a strategy of
fixing the world's strongest economy. The global behemoth
that is the US has also reportedly cut off aid to
countries that do not exempt her from being accountable
to the International Criminal Court. Analysts feel that
even though Britain has announced that it would embark
on a program to make poverty history in Africa during
its presidency of the European Union through debt relief,
and given Tony Blair's Loyalty to his counterpart across
the Atlantic, it is highly unlikely that this will be
possible. Not with Wolfowitz in the driving seat.
Analysts even fear that just like it happened with
Turkey in the days of Iraq invasion, lending from the
World Bank will remain a carrot-and-stick affair with
those supporting US policy on various issues benefiting
while rebels might even be blacklisted on
less-than-principled grounds.

This fear stems from the fact that the US does not
seem to be in any hurry to reduce poverty in the
third world, at least going by the fact that it
continues advancing trade subsidies to its sugar and
cotton producers even when it is amply clear to all
and sundry that these subsidies distort world trade.

It remains also to be seen whether, under Wolfowitz,
the bank will continue its policy of basing its
lending on environmental considerations, as the
James Wolfesohn's regime at World Bank had tipped
it would.Environmental concerns is also an area
where the Bush administration has fared poorly.

With all these bleak predictions emanating from
pro - poverty eradication quarters all around
the world, Wolfowitz is bad news for Africa and
the entire Third World indeed.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200503280989.html

Relevant Links:
Central Africa
http://allafrica.com/centralafrica/

United States, Canada and Africa
http://allafrica.com/usafrica/

Rwanda
http://allafrica.com/rwanda/

International Organizations and Africa
http://allafrica.com/io/

Nominee to World Bank Top Slot, Bad News for Poor Africa
http://allafrica.com/stories/200503280989.html

_|-|_|-|_|-|_|-|_

* Up to the Middle of the 19th Century, international
finance was surviving with flexible exchange rates and
rather informal markets. Then England introduced the
Gold Standard and other countries followed suit up to
WW I. After the breakdown of world trade and finance
during the Great Depression and WW II, the rebuilding
of the international financial infrastructure started
with the creation of the Breton Woods Institutions,
which have been responsible for worldwide liquidity,
exchange rates and macroeconomic monitoring (IMF) and
project and program financing of reconstruction and
development (World Bank Group). Other institutions
supporting worldwide financial rules and regulations
include the Bank for International Settlements (BIS),
The London and Paris Club of Creditor and Debtor
countries and more recently the World Trade
Organization (WTO).
http://www.videolexikon.com/view_106-02-902-0903-010.htm

See also: "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man:
How the U.S. Uses Globalization to Cheat Poor
Countries Out of Trillions" by John Perkins
http://www.johnperkins.org/

Prescott Bush

Apr 2, 2005, 3:08:38 AM4/2/05

Koyaanisqatsi Fahrvergnugen wrote:
> Demo Hassan wrote:
> > Prescott Bush wrote:
> > > The 42 Commandments of Ancient Egypt
> > > http://realmagick.com/articles/60/2060.html

The Wall Street Journal on Texas Congressman Tom Delay:
http://online.wsj.com/public/us

"By now, you have surely read about House Majority Leader
Tom DeLay's ethics troubles. Probably, too, you aren't
entirely clear as to what those troubles are--something
to do with questionable junkets, Indian casino money,
funny business on the House Ethics Committee, stuff down
in Texas. In Beltway-speak, what this means is that
Mr. DeLay has an 'odor': nothing too incriminating,
nothing actually criminal, just an unsavory whiff that
could have GOP loyalists reaching for the political Glade
if it gets any worse.

"The Beltway wisdom is right. Mr. DeLay does have odor
issues. Increasingly, he smells just like the Beltway itself.

"The problem, rather, is that Mr. DeLay, who rode to power
in 1994 on a wave of revulsion at the everyday ways of big
government, has become the living exemplar of some of its
worst habits. Mr. DeLay's ties to Mr. Abramoff might be
innocent, in a strictly legal sense, but it strains
credulity to believe that Mr. DeLay found nothing strange
with being included in Mr. Abramoff's lavish junkets.

"Nor does it seem very plausible that Mr. DeLay never
considered the possibility that the mega-lucrative careers
his former staffers Michael Scanlon and [Ed] Buckham
achieved after leaving his office had something to do with
their perceived proximity to him. These people became rich
as influence-peddlers in a government in which legislators
like Mr. DeLay could make or break fortunes by tinkering
with obscure rules and dispensing scads of money to this
or that constituency. Rather than buck this system as he
promised to do while in the minority, Mr. DeLay has become
its undisputed and unapologetic master as Majority Leader.

"Whether Mr. DeLay violated the small print of House Ethics
or campaign-finance rules is thus largely beside the point.
His real fault lies in betraying the broader set of
principles that brought him into office, and which, if he
continues as before, sooner or later will sweep him out."
http://online.wsj.com/public/us

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

SECRET U.S. PLANS FOR IRAQ'S OIL
BBC News World Edition
By Greg Palast
Reporting for BBC Newsnight (London)
http://www.gregpalast.com/detail.cfm?artid=417&row=0

Why was Paul Wolfowitz pushed out of the Pentagon onto the
World Bank? The answer lies in a 323-page document, secret
until now, indicating that the allies of Big Oil in the
Bush Administration have defeated neo-conservatives and
their chief Wolfowitz. BBC Television Newsnight tells the
true story of the fall of the neo-cons. An investigation
conducted by BBC with Harper's magazine will also reveal
that the US State Department made detailed plans for war
in Iraq -- and for Iraq's oil -- within weeks of Bush's
first inauguration in 2001.
http://www.gregpalast.com/detail.cfm?artid=417&row=0
********************

The Bush administration made plans for war and for Iraq's
oil before the 9/11 attacks sparking a policy battle
between neo-cons and Big Oil, BBC's Newsnight has revealed.

Two years ago today - when President George Bush announced
US, British and Allied forces would begin to bomb
Baghdad - protestors claimed the US had a secret plan
for Iraq's oil once Saddam had been conquered.

In fact there were two conflicting plans, setting off a
hidden policy war between neo-conservatives at the Pentagon,
on one side, versus a combination of "Big Oil" executives
and US State Department "pragmatists."

"Big Oil" appears to have won. The latest plan, obtained
by Newsnight from the US State Department was, we learned,
drafted with the help of American oil industry consultants.

Insiders told Newsnight that planning began "within weeks"
of Bush's first taking office in 2001, long before the
September 11th attack on the US.

An Iraqi-born oil industry consultant, Falah Aljibury,
says he took part in the secret meetings in California,
Washington and the Middle East. He described a State
Department plan for a forced coup d'etat.

Mr Aljibury himself told Newsnight that he interviewed
potential successors to Saddam Hussein on behalf of the
Bush administration.

Secret sell-off plan

The industry-favoured plan was pushed aside by yet
another secret plan, drafted just before the invasion
in 2003, which called for the sell-off of all of Iraq's
oil fields. The new plan, crafted by neo-conservatives
intent on using Iraq's oil to destroy the Opec cartel
through massive increases in production above Opec quotas.

The sell-off was given the green light in a secret
meeting in London headed by Ahmed Chalabi shortly
after the US entered Baghdad, according to Robert Ebel.
Mr. Ebel, a former Energy and CIA oil analyst, now a
fellow at the Center for Strategic and International
Studies in Washington, flew to the London meeting, he
told Newsnight, at the request of the State Department.

Mr Aljibury, once Ronald Reagan's "back-channel" to Saddam,
claims that plans to sell off Iraq's oil, pushed by the
US-installed Governing Council in 2003, helped instigate
the insurgency and attacks on US and British occupying forces.

"Insurgents used this, saying, 'Look, you're losing your
country, your losing your resources to a bunch of wealthy
billionaires who want to take you over and make your life
miserable," said Mr Aljibury from his home near San Francisco.

"We saw an increase in the bombing of oil facilities,
pipelines, built on the premise that privatization
is coming."

Privatization blocked by industry

Philip Carroll, the former CEO of Shell Oil USA who took
control of Iraq's oil production for the US Government a
month after the invasion, stalled the sell-off scheme.

Mr Carroll told us he made it clear to Paul Bremer, the US
occupation chief who arrived in Iraq in May 2003, that:
"There was to be no privatization of Iraqi oil resources
or facilities while I was involved."

The chosen successor to Mr Carroll, a Conoco Oil
executive, ordered up a new plan for a state oil
company preferred by the industry.

Ari Cohen, of the neo-conservative Heritage Foundation,
told Newsnight that an opportunity had been missed to
privatise Iraq's oil fields. He advocated the plan as
a means to help the US defeat Opec, and said America
should have gone ahead with what he called a
"no-brainer" decision.

Mr Carroll hit back, telling Newsnight, "I would agree
with that statement. To privatize would be a no-brainer.
It would only be thought about by someone with no brain."

New plans, obtained from the State Department by
Newsnight and Harper's Magazine under the US Freedom
of Information Act, called for creation of a state-owned
oil company favored by the US oil industry. It was
completed in January 2004, Harper's discovered, under
the guidance of Amy Jaffe of the James Baker Institute
in Texas. Former US Secretary of State Baker is now an
attorney. His law firm, Baker Botts, is representing
ExxonMobil and the Saudi Arabian government.

Questioned by Newsnight, Ms Jaffe said the oil industry
prefers state control of Iraq's oil over a sell-off because
it fears a repeat of Russia's energy privatization.
In the wake of the collapse of the Soviet Union, US oil
companies were barred from bidding for the reserves.

Jaffe said "There is no question that an American oil
company ... would not be enthusiastic about a plan that
would privatize all the assets with Iraq companies and
they (US companies) might be left out of the transaction."

In addition, Ms. Jaffe says US oil companies are not
warm to any plan that would undermine Opec,
"They [oil companies] have to worry about the price of oil."

"I'm not sure that if I'm the chair of an American company,
and you put me on a lie detector test, I would say high oil
prices are bad for me or my company."

The former Shell oil boss agrees. In Houston, he told
Newsnight, "Many neo conservatives are people who have
certain ideological beliefs about markets, about democracy,
about this that and the other. International oil companies
without exception are very pragmatic commercial
organizations. They don't have a theology."

A State Department spokesman told Newsnight they intended
"to provide all possibilities to the Oil Ministry of Iraq
and advocate none".

Read the story in greater detail in the April issue of
Harper's magazine - out Tuesday at your local newsstand.

Greg Palast is the author of the New York Times bestseller,
"The Best Democracy Money Can Buy." View his writings at
www.GregPalast.com.

Leni von Eckardt contributed investigative research
for this project.

For interviews, email us at contact(at)GregPalast.com
http://www.gregpalast.com/detail.cfm?artid=417&row=0

> Revista Brasileira de Ufologia
> http://www.ufo.com.br/
>
> "Garuda (a celestial bird) carrying Lord Vishnu in cosmic
journeys..."

http://www.illuminati-news.com/ufos-and-aliens/html/nagas_and_serpents.htm

> Establishing a New Science of Human Experience
> By the late Dr. John Mack
> http://www.paolaharris.it/mack-italy.htm
>
> "Why was Paul Wolfowitz pushed out of the
> Pentagon onto the World Bank?"
> SECRET U.S. PLANS FOR IRAQ'S OIL
> By Greg Palast http://www.gregpalast.com/

"Those who do battle with monsters
must take care that they do not
thereby become a monster.
Always remember that when you
gaze into the abyss, the abyss
gazes back on you."
-- Freidrich Nietzsche
http://www.counterpunch.org/

Betrayed (1988)
Directed by: Costa Gavras
Featuring: Debra Winger, Tom Berenger
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094731/

The Handmaid's Tale (1990)
Directed by: Volker Schlondorff
Featuring: Natasha Richardson, Faye Dunaway, Robert Duvall
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099731/

Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984)
Directed by: Michael Radford
Featuring: John Hurt, Richard Burton, Suzanna Hamilton
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087803/

Titus (1999)
Directed by: Julie Taymor
Featuring: Anthony Hopkins, Jessica Lange
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120866/

The House of the Spirits (1993)
Directed by: Bille August
Featuring: Meryl Streep, Glenn Close,
Jeremy Irons, Winona Ryder
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107151/

SPRING, SUMMER, FALL, WINTER...AND SPRING
http://www.sonyclassics.com/spring/

"The Story of the WEEPING CAMEL"
http://www.thinkfilmcompany.com/weepingcamel/

> > NEKROMANTIK_VZdroK: http://tinyurl.com/5pmc5

Woody Brison

Apr 4, 2005, 4:49:51 PM4/4/05
Yo, Prescott, and all your sock puppets,

Would it be too much to ask that you cease to crosspost all this
rubbish to twenty newsgroups at a time, not one of which it is on-
topic in, and in which there is not one person who is in the
slightest interested?