Joy Behar Wants to See Romney's House Burn Down...

Tracey12

Jun 13, 2012, 4:52:55 PM6/13/12
The following is typical of mean, old liberals who make a living being
mean and old.
See the full and very interesting story below:

Joy Behar, Al Gore's new employee at Current TV, said Tuesday in
response to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's comments
on the need for more police, teachers, and firefighters, "I’d like to
see his house burn, one of his millions of houses burning down."

Read more:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/06/12/joy-behar-wants-see-romneys-house-burn-down-it-would-be-kind-cool-mor#ixzz1xi0DGYP

First.Post

Jun 13, 2012, 5:32:36 PM6/13/12
Tracey12 <tracey...@gmail.com> wrote in

> The following is typical of mean, old liberals who make a living being
> mean and old.
> See the full and very interesting story below:
>

> Joy Behar, Al Gore's new employee at Current TV, said Tuesday in
> response to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's comments
> on the need for more police, teachers, and firefighters, "I�d like to
> see his house burn, one of his millions of houses burning down."

"One of his millions of houses"?
Hell that just proves what a complete idiot she is more than anything else.

> Read more:
> http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/06/12/joy-behar-wants-s
> ee-romneys-house-burn-down-it-would-be-kind-cool-mor#ixzz1xi0DGYP

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Jun 13, 2012, 5:35:39 PM6/13/12
On Jun 13, 3:52 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The following is typical of mean, old liberals who make a living being
> mean and old.
> See the full and very interesting story below:
>
> Joy Behar, Al Gore's new employee at Current TV, said Tuesday in
> response to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's comments
> on the need for more police, teachers, and firefighters, "I’d like to
> see his house burn, one of his millions of houses burning down."
>
> Read more:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/06/12/joy-behar-wants...

I'd LOVE to see Behar's house burn to the ground with her greasy ass
trapped inside. Someone grab a video camera and the popcorn !!

Mike Smith

Jun 13, 2012, 5:41:40 PM6/13/12
That would create a measurable increase in the collective IQ of our
nation.

Mike Smith

Kickin&amp;#39; Ass and Takin&amp;#39; Names

Jun 13, 2012, 5:46:30 PM6/13/12
On Jun 13, 4:52 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The following is typical of mean, old liberals who make a living being
> mean and old.
> See the full and very interesting story below:
>
> Joy Behar, Al Gore's new employee at Current TV, said Tuesday in
> response to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's comments
> on the need for more police, teachers, and firefighters, "I’d like to
> see his house burn, one of his millions of houses burning down."
>
> Read more:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/06/12/joy-behar-wants...

A rightwing idjit friend of mine texted me today, all OMFG about this
same topic.

I replied:

1. I don't know who "Joy Behar" is.
2. I don't know what "The View" is.
3. Why is it that you rightwingers are the only one who pay attention
to Oprah, "The View," Rosie O'Donnell, and the rest of the bizarre
loons who inhabit cable TV?

Is it because you losers are unemployable and spend your days sitting
in your mother's basement, staring at the tube?

This is what I have done in the past 72 hours:

1. Five rescue squad calls. One full code, lost the patient. One
guy coded after STEMI on the golf course, brought him back, stabilized
him, airlifted him out and he will make it. 14-month-old swallowed a
nickel -- slapped it out, he's fine. And two machts nichts difficulty
breathing call.

2. Served as chief election official at polling place in our county
for Republican primary.

3. Cut my grass and cut grass for two widows in my neighborhood.

4. Picked a bucket each of squash, cukes, and green beans from my
garden.

5. Made 30 fund-raising phone calls for Daughter Kick Ass, resulting
in $8,000 raised for President Obama.

6. Worked six stations on 40 CW.

And you rightwankers sit around glued to the teevee.

GET A LIFE, YOU DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kickin&amp;#39; Ass and Takin&amp;#39; Names

Jun 13, 2012, 5:46:42 PM6/13/12
On Jun 13, 5:35 pm, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"

Kickin&amp;#39; Ass and Takin&amp;#39; Names

Jun 13, 2012, 5:46:36 PM6/13/12
On Jun 13, 5:32 pm, "First.Post" <OccupierDumberThanD...@invalid.org>

Tracey12

Jun 13, 2012, 5:53:30 PM6/13/12
On Jun 13, 4:35 pm, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
I've noticed a lot of old liberals are very resentful of Mitt's
wealth. I think Behar is a secretive man-hater.
And, she probably lives in a 900 sq foot apt in NYNY, so its
understandable that she hates a man who has a fine family, several
homes and a beautiful wife.

Tracey12

Jun 13, 2012, 6:02:28 PM6/13/12
On Jun 13, 4:46 pm, "Kickin&amp;amp;#39; Ass and Takin&amp;amp;#39;
Only $8k for Obama? He's going to lose.

First.Post

Jun 13, 2012, 6:55:33 PM6/13/12
"Kickin&amp;amp;#39; Ass and Takin&amp;amp;#39; Names"
<old_r...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Coming from a dumbass that posts under multiple nyms, lies about everything
and wastes their days posting ad hominem attacks that's pretty fucking
hilarious.
BTW, the Maryland Primary was April 3rd this year. Living in a time warp
are ya? Or are you folks in Shady Side that far behind?
Plus the poster cited written article for the quote, not a "TEEVEE" show
you ignorant retarded lying trolling pile of dogshit.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Jun 13, 2012, 7:56:33 PM6/13/12
On Jun 13, 4:46 pm, "Kickin&amp;amp;#39; Ass and Takin&amp;amp;#39;
No Einstein. We're the one's that work and pay the taxes so the 49% of
deadbeats that pay ZERO federal taxes can suck on the bong and violate
their buddy's puckered starfish all day long.

Mr. Brian Batty, O.P.

Jun 13, 2012, 10:47:38 PM6/13/12
On Jun 13, 5:46 pm, "Kickin&amp;amp;#39; Ass and Takin&amp;amp;#39;
Wow. I highly recommend you review the parable of the Pharisee and the
Tax Collector (Luke 18:9-14) but I somehow suspect you'll fail to see
yourself in it.

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Jun 14, 2012, 5:26:33 AM6/14/12
Daughter Kick Ass the High-Powered DC Attorney signed up to raise $25K
for Obama. She raised that within two weeks.

She then agree to up it to $100K. She got another $75K in one month.

She now has raised her target to $250K. After a private home
fundraiser last night, she's at $185K.

No problem bringing in the cash.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Jun 14, 2012, 7:04:01 AM6/14/12
On Jun 14, 4:26 am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:02:28 -0700 (PDT), Tracey12
>

> <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 13, 4:46 pm, "Kickin&amp;#39; Ass and Takin&amp;#39;
> No problem bringing in the cash.- Hide quoted text -

Awful lot of money for a piece of ass. Are you her pimp?

First.Post

Jun 14, 2012, 8:26:41 AM6/14/12
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names <PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Which will make his losing in November that much sweeter.

George Kerby

Jun 14, 2012, 10:09:41 AM6/14/12

On 6/13/12 4:46 PM, in article
d05bbc7e-74fe-4a3f...@8g2000vbu.googlegroups.com,
<old_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 13, 4:52�pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The following is typical of mean, old liberals who make a living being
>> mean and old.
>> See the full and very interesting story below:
>>
>> Joy Behar, Al Gore's new employee at Current TV, said Tuesday in
>> response to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's comments
>> on the need for more police, teachers, and firefighters, "I�d like to
>> see his house burn, one of his millions of houses burning down."
>>
>> Read
>> more:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/06/12/joy-behar-wants...
>

> A rightwing idjit friend of mine texted me today, all OMFG about this
> same topic.
>
> I replied:
>
> 1. I don't know who "Joy Behar" is.
> 2. I don't know what "The View" is.
> 3. Why is it that you rightwingers are the only one who pay attention
> to Oprah, "The View," Rosie O'Donnell, and the rest of the bizarre
> loons who inhabit cable TV?
>
> Is it because you losers are unemployable and spend your days sitting
> in your mother's basement, staring at the tube?
>
> This is what I have done in the past 72 hours:
>
> Sat here at my keyboard in one hand and my johnson in the other.

You need a life, MMF...

George Kerby

Jun 14, 2012, 10:11:25 AM6/14/12

On 6/13/12 4:46 PM, in article
12e80150-021c-44f2...@6g2000vbv.googlegroups.com,
<old_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 13, 5:32 pm, "First.Post" <OccupierDumberThanD...@invalid.org>
> wrote:
>> Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote
>> innews:66f3c5aa-ed77-4e26...@n42g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> The following is typical of mean, old liberals who make a living being
>>> mean and old.
>>> See the full and very interesting story below:
>>
>>> Joy Behar, Al Gore's new employee at Current TV, said Tuesday in
>>> response to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's comments
>>> on the need for more police, teachers, and firefighters, "Iąd like to
>>> see his house burn, one of his millions of houses burning down."
>>
>> "One of his millions of houses"?
>> Hell that just proves what a complete idiot she is more than anything else.
>>

>>> Read more:
>>> http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/06/12/joy-behar-wants-s
>>> ee-romneys-house-burn-down-it-would-be-kind-cool-mor#ixzz1xi0DGYP
>

> A rightwing idjit friend of mine texted me today, all OMFG about this
> same topic.
>
> I replied:
>
> 1. "Duhhhhhhhhhh!"

Most intelligent thing that you have said this year, MMF!

George Kerby

Jun 14, 2012, 10:14:39 AM6/14/12

On 6/13/12 4:46 PM, in article

.

>> I'd LOVE to see Behar's house burn to the ground with her greasy ass
>> trapped inside. Someone grab a video camera and the popcorn !!
>

> A rightwing idjit friend of mine texted me today, all OMFG about this
> same topic.
>
> I replied:
>
> 1. I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground.
> 2. I indulge my special purpose.
> 3. I keep posting the same shit over and over - because I think it will be
> more effective.

MMF, you are showing us that you have the IQ of a tree stump, AGAIN!!!

George Kerby

Jun 16, 2012, 5:19:55 PM6/16/12
1) Only in America could the President talk about the greed of the rich at a
$35,000 a plate campaign fund-raising event.

2) Only in America could people claim that the government still
discriminates against black Americans when we have a black President, a
black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal work force is black
while 12% of the population is black.

3) Only in America could we have had the two people most responsible
for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department
and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out
to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

4) Only in America would we make people who want to legally become American
citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of
thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who
sneaks into the country illegally just become American citizens.

5) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the
budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be mocked by the President
and labeled "extremists" by the media.

6) Only in America are you required to present a driver's license to
cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

7) Only in America could the President and the media blame oil
companies for gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the
return on equity invested in a most major oil companies is less than half
that of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

8) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from
the people than any nation in recorded history, but still spend over a
trillion dollars more than it has per year while the President complain that
there is not nearly enough money to do what he wants.

9) Only in America could the people who pay 86% of all income taxes
be accused by the President of not paying their "fair share" on
behalf of the people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

Alan Ferris

Jun 16, 2012, 5:41:25 PM6/16/12
10) Only in America would a mother start smoking Heroin with her
daughter and then keep injecting her when she was unable to inject
herself.

--
Ferrit

()'.'.'()
( (T) )
( ) . ( )
(")_(")

Paul Duca

Jun 17, 2012, 11:08:19 PM6/17/12
On Jun 13, 5:53 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:

> understandable that she hates a man who has
> a wife.who wouldn't mind if he wanted to have sex with young girls.

Paul Duca

Jun 17, 2012, 11:09:39 PM6/17/12
On Jun 13, 7:56 pm, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
> No Einstein. We're the one's that work and don't get the 49% of
> deadbeats to do the crap WE dislike for nothing.
> .

Paul Duca

Jun 17, 2012, 11:05:27 PM6/17/12
On Jun 13, 4:52 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The following is typical of mean, old females who aren't young and hot
> enough to arouse me.

Jay Herblock

Jun 17, 2012, 11:41:04 PM6/17/12
On Jun 13, 4:52 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The following is typical of mean, old liberals who make a living being
> mean and old.
> See the full and very interesting story below:
>
> Joy Behar, Al Gore's new employee at Current TV, said Tuesday in
> response to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's comments
> on the need for more police, teachers, and firefighters, "I’d like to
> see his house burn, one of his millions of houses burning down."
>
> Read more:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/06/12/joy-behar-wants...

That would be OK with me too.
It would help stimulate the economy.

Paul Duca

Jun 18, 2012, 8:27:31 AM6/18/12
On Jun 14, 10:11 am, George Kerby <ghost_top...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/13/12 4:46 PM, in article
> 12e80150-021c-44f2-86f1-67c91d8aa...@6g2000vbv.googlegroups.com,
> "Kickin&amp;#39; Ass and Takin&amp;#39; Names"
>

> <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jun 13, 5:32 pm, "First.Post" <OccupierDumberThanD...@invalid.org>
> > wrote:
> >> Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote
> >> innews:66f3c5aa-ed77-4e26...@n42g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

> >> "One of his millions of houses"?
> >> Hell that just proves what a complete idiot she is more than anything else.

> > A rightwing idjit friend of mine texted me today, all OMFG about this
> > same topic.
>
> > I replied:
>
> > 1. "Duhhhhhhhhhh!"
>
> Most intelligent thing that you have said this year, MMF! Smarter than anything I could say...

Paul Duca

Jun 18, 2012, 8:28:32 AM6/18/12
On Jun 14, 10:09 am, George Kerby <ghost_top...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/13/12 4:46 PM, in article
> d05bbc7e-74fe-4a3f-98ac-461bade50...@8g2000vbu.googlegroups.com,
> "Kickin&amp;#39; Ass and Takin&amp;#39; Names"
>

> <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jun 13, 4:52 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> The following is typical of mean, old liberals who make a living being
> >> mean and old.
> >> See the full and very interesting story below:
>
> >> Joy Behar, Al Gore's new employee at Current TV, said Tuesday in
> >> response to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's comments
> >> on the need for more police, teachers, and firefighters, "I d like to
> >> see his house burn, one of his millions of houses burning down."
>
> >> Read
> >> more:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/06/12/joy-behar-wants...
>
> > A rightwing idjit friend of mine texted me today, all OMFG about this
> > same topic.
>
> > I replied:
>
> > 1.  I don't know who "Joy Behar" is.
> > 2.  I don't know what "The View" is.
> > 3.  Why is it that you rightwingers are the only one who pay attention
> > to Oprah, "The View," Rosie O'Donnell, and the rest of the bizarre
> > loons who inhabit cable TV?
>
> You need a life, MMF...almost as much as I need Mitt to give me a job.

Fly-n-G

Jul 4, 2012, 6:04:03 PM7/4/12
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names wrote:
> Daughter Kick Ass the High-Powered DC Attorney

Those that have it very rarely need to brag on it...