Today Is Chick-Fil-A Day! Please Show Your Support

1 view

Tracey12

Aug 1, 2012, 12:15:48 PM8/1/12
Today is Chick-Fil-A day!

Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
menu item. Their chicken is the best!

Christian ministers decided to help Chick-Fil-A today because the
company is under attack by the nutty left for its stance on marriage.

Chick-Fil-A is a Christian owned company, and the left has decided to
boycott them for their beliefs.

We are going to counter the left's boycott by going to Chick-Fil-A and
ordering some great food!

The left tried to shut down Rush Limbaugh earlier this year,. and in
the end, Rush's audience grew! So, lets show our support for Chick-
Fil-A!

mr_antone

Aug 1, 2012, 12:25:40 PM8/1/12
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Tracey12
<tracey...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
>
>Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
>menu item. Their chicken is the best!

The best day to drop by Chick-Fil-A and get a menu item is Sunday.

Pass the word.

mr_antone

--

"I wish there was a god."
- unknown atheist

Sid9

Aug 1, 2012, 12:30:36 PM8/1/12

"mr_antone" <ju...@not.here> wrote in message
Use care if you need to keep your Sodium down.
They bury the food in salt

Kicking Ass and Takin' Names

Aug 1, 2012, 12:44:17 PM8/1/12
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Tracey12
<tracey...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm eating a tomato sandwich from my homegrown tomatoes.

Only problem, is which variety to choose:

-- Rutgers
-- Pink Brandywine
-- Mortgage Lifter
-- Beefsteak
-- Mr. Stripey
-- Cherokee Purple

For those not familiar with the tomato sandwich:

-- Two slices of white bread (No wheat bread, grain bread, or
sourdough allowed.)
-- BIG dollop of mayo on each slice of bread
-- Lots of fresh-ground black pepper
-- Several slices of tomato

Stand over kitchen sink while eating so the juice runs down your arms
and drips off your elbows.

Finish up with a glass of buttermilk.

**************

SAVE AMERICA!!

Spay or neuter
your Republican!!

Ramon F Herrera

Aug 1, 2012, 1:07:10 PM8/1/12
When it comes to child abuse and molestation, specially of their own,
Conservative politicians have a Guinness World Record.

http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/
http://911review.org/Alex/Republican_Pedophiles.html

You are cordially invited to Google each case in the list above. I
dare you to produce an equivalent list composed of liberal politicos.

-Ramon

bill clinton

Aug 1, 2012, 1:57:54 PM8/1/12
you stupid fuck, we've been through this before.
besides that, what the hell does have to do with same sex marriage?

Democratic State Senator Dan Sutton of Flandreau, South Dakota accused
of fondling a male page.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/24/AR2007012401966.html

Carl Stanley McGee, 38, prominent gay activist, assistant secretary
for policy and planning and top aid to democrat governor Deval Patrick
of Massachuttsettes, accused of sexually assaulting a 15 year old boy
in a steam room at a Florida resort.
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1072114

Bernard Vincent Ward, former chief legislative aide to Senator Barbara
Boxer, self proclaimed "Lion of the Left" on bay area radio, admitted
transgressions too numerous to mention.
http://prosites-prs.homestead.com/ward_new.pdf

Davidson County Democratic Party Chairman Rodney Mullins resigned
Thursday morning amid child pornography allegations, according to
press secretary Jean Carter Wilson of the Davidson County Democratic
Party. http://nashvillefiles.com/blog/archives/000808.html

Former Democrat Boston city councilor David Scondras is facing charges
for attempting to lure a teenage boy over the Internet. Investigators
said Scondras had several sexually explicit email exchanges with
someone he thought was a 15-year-old boy.
http://wbztv.com/topstories/Former.Boston.City.2.582093.html

Charles Rust-Tierney, 51, is a former president of the Virginia
chapter of the ACLU from 2002 to 2005. On February 23, 2007, Rust-
Tierney was arrested and charged with possession of child pornography.
He pleaded guilty to one count of receipt of child pornography on June
1, 2007.[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Rust-Tierney

Andrew Douglas Reed, 53, a North Carolina Democrat activist plead
guilty to a page-long list of counts of 2nd-degree sexual exploitation
of a minor. Court records in the Asheville, N.C., case said he
admitted that he would "record, develop and duplicate material
containing a visual representation of a minor engaging in sexual
activity."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53070
Scott W. Ballo, a long-time spokesman for various Democratic political
campaigns and a former communications director for the Oregon Economic
and Community Development Department, was arraigned today in Marion
County Circuit Court on two charges of encouraging child sex abuse
(both misdemeanors) and one charge of official misconduct (also a
misdemeanor), according to the court clerk's office. The charges
relate to pornography allegedly found on Ballo's work computer when he
was employed by the economic and community development department,
according to a person familiar with the case.
http://www.wweek.com/wwire/?p=9905

Mel Reynolds, House of Representatives (D-Il) convicted on 12 counts
of sexual assault, obstruction of justice and solicitation of child
pornography resulting from a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old
campaign volunteer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Reynolds

Gary Studds Studds was a central figure in the 1983 Congressional page
sex scandal, when he and Representative Dan Crane were censured by the
House of Representatives for separate sexual relationships with minors
- in Studds' case, a 1973 sexual relationship with a 17-year-old male
congressional page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Studds

REP. JOHN YOUNG (D-Tex.):
On June 11, 1976, Colleen Gardner, a former staff secretary to Young,
told the New York Times that Young increased her salary after she gave
in to his sexual advances. In November, Young, who had run unopposed
in the safe Democratic district five consecutive times, w More..as
reelected with just 61 percent of the vote. The scandal wouldn't go
away, and in 1978 Young was defeated in a Democratic primary runoff.

REP. ALLAN HOWE (D-Utah):
On June 13, 1976, Howe was arrested in Salt Lake City on charges of
soliciting two policewomen posing as prostitutes. Howe insisted he was
set up and refused to resign. But the Democratic Party distanced
itself from his candidacy and he was trounced by his Republican
opponent in the November election.

REP. FRED RICHMOND (D-N.Y.):
In April 1978, Richmond was arrested in Washington for soliciting sex
from a 16-year-old boy. Richmond apologized for his actions, conceding
he "made bad judgments involving my private life." In spite of a
Democratic primary opponent's attempts to cash in on the headlines,
Richmond easily won renomination and reelection. But his career came
to an end four years later when, after pleading guilty to possession
of marijuana and tax evasion - and amid allegations that he had his
staff procure cocaine for him -- he resigned his seat.

REP. JOHN HINSON (D-Miss.):
On Aug. 8, 1980, during his first reelection bid, Hinson stunned
everyone by announcing that in 1976 he had been accused of committing
an obscene act at a gay haunt in Virginia. Hinson, married and a
strong conservative, added that in 1977 he had survived a fire in a
gay D.C. movie theater. He was making the disclosure, he said, because
he needed to clear his conscience. But he denied he was a homosexual
and refused GOP demands that he resign. Hinson won reelection in a
three-way race, with 39 percent of the vote. But three months later,
he was arrested on charges of attempted oral sodomy in the restroom of
a House office building. He resigned his seat on April 13, 1981.

REP. DAN CRANE (R-Ill.) and REP. GERRY STUDDS (D-Mass.):
The House ethics committee on July 14, 1983, announced that Crane and
Studds had sexual relationships with teenage congressional pages --
Crane with a 17-year-old female in 1980, Studds with a 17-year-old
male in 1973. Both admitted the charges that same day, and Studds
acknowledged he was gay. The committee voted to reprimand the two, but
a back-bench Georgia Republican named Newt Gingrich argued that they
should be expelled. The full House voted on July 20 instead to censure
the two, the first time that ever happened for sexual misconduct.
Crane, married and the father of six, was tearful in his apology to
the House, while Studds refused to apologize. Crane's conservative
district voted him out in 1984, while the voters in Studds's more
liberal district were more forgiving. Studds won reelection in 1984
with 56 percent of the vote, and continued to win until he retired in
1996.

REP. ERNIE KONNYU (D-Calif.):
In August 1987, two former Konnyu aides complained to the San Jose
Mercury News that the freshman Republican had sexually harassed them.
GOP leaders were unhappy with Konnyu's temperament to begin with, so
it took little effort to find candidates who would take him on in the
primary. Stanford professor Tom Campbell ousted Konnyu the following
June.

SEN. BROCK ADAMS (D-Wash.):
On Sept. 27, 1988, Seattle newspapers reported that Kari Tupper, the
daughter of Adams's longtime friends, filed a complaint against the
Washington Democrat in July of 1987, charging sexual assault. She
claimed she went to Adams's house in March 1987 to get him to end a
pattern of harassment, but that he drugged her and assaulted her.
Adams denied any sexual assault, saying they only talked about her
employment opportunities. Adams continued raising campaign funds and
declared for a second term in February of 1992. But two weeks later
the Seattle Times reported that eight other women were accusing Adams
of sexual molestation over the past 20 years, describing a history of
drugging and subsequent rape. Later that day, while still proclaiming
his innocence, Adams ended his campaign.

REP. JIM BATES (D-Calif.):
Roll Call quoted former Bates aides in October 1988 saying that the
San Diego Democrat made sexual advances toward female staffers. Bates
called it a GOP-inspired smear campaign, but also apologized for
anything he did that might have seemed inappropriate. The story came
too close to Election Day to damage Bates, who won easily. However,
the following October the ethics committee sent Bates a "letter of
reproval" directing him to make a formal apology to the women who
filed the complaint. Although the district was not thought to be
hospitable to the GOP, Randy "Duke" Cunningham, a former Navy pilot
who was once shot down over North Vietnam, ousted Bates in 1990 by
fewer than 2,000 votes.

REP. GUS SAVAGE (D-Ill.):
The Washington Post reported on July 19, 1989, that Savage had fondled
a Peace Corps volunteer while on an official visit to Zaire. Savage
called the story a lie and blamed it on his political enemies and a
racist media. (Savage is black.) In January 1990, the House ethics
committee decided that the events did occur, but decided against any
disciplinary action because Savage wrote a letter to the woman saying
he "never intended to offend" her. Savage was reelected in 1990, but
finally ousted in the 1992 primary by Mel Reynolds.

REP. BARNEY FRANK (D-Mass.):
confirmed that he hired Steve Gobie, a male prostitute, in 1985 to
live with and work for him in his D.C. apartment. But Frank, who is
gay, said he fired Gobie in 1987 when he learned he was using the
apartment to run a prostitution service. The Boston Globe, among
others, called on Frank to resign, but he refused. On July 19, 1990,
the ethics committee recommended Frank be reprimanded because he
"reflected discredit upon the House" by using his congressional office
to fix 33 of Gobie's parking tickets. Attempts to expel or censure
Frank failed; instead the House voted 408-18 to reprimand him. The
fury in Washington was not shared in Frank's district, where he won
reelection in 1990 with 66 percent of the vote, and has won by larger
margins ever since.

SEN. DANIEL INOUYE (D-Hawaii):
In October 1992, Republican Senate nominee Rick Reed began running a
campaign commercial that included a surreptitiously taped interview
with Lenore Kwock, Inouye's hairdresser. Kwock said Inouye had
sexually forced himself on her in 1975 and continued a pattern of
sexual harassment, even as Kwock continued to cut his hair over the
years. Inouye, seeking a sixth term, denied the charges. And Kwock
said that by running the commercial, Reed had caused her more pain
than Inouye had. Reed was forced to pull the ad, and while many voters
took out their anger on the Republican, Inouye was held to 57 percent
of the vote - the lowest total of his career. A week later, a female
Democratic state legislator announced that she had heard from nine
other women who claimed Inouye had sexually harassed them over the
past decade. But the women didn't go public with their claims, the
local press didn't pursue the story, and the Senate Ethics Committee
decided to drop the investigation because the accusers wouldn't
participate in an inquiry.

REP MEL REYNOLDS (D-Ill.):
Freshman Reynolds was indicted on Aug. 19, 1994, on charges of having
sex with a 16-year-old campaign worker and then pressuring her to lie
about it. Reynolds, who is black, denied the charges and said the
investigation was racially motivated. The GOP belatedly put up a write-
in candidate for November, but Reynolds dispatched him in the
overwhelmingly Democratic district with little effort. Reynolds was
convicted on Aug. 22, 1995 of 12 counts of sexual assault, obstruction
of justice and solicitation of child pornography, was sentenced to
five years in prison, and resigned his seat on October 1. Less..

The play "The Vagina Monologues" is a highly respected play that was
filmed for HBO. Various productions have starred actresses such as
Melissa Etheridge, Whoopi Goldberg, Glenn Close, Calpernia Addams,
Lilia Aragon, Stephanie Bataille, Jennifer Beals, Peter Buffett, Didi
Conn, Rosario Dawson, Jane Fonda, Salma Hayek, Kristen Krepela,
Christine Lahti, Ali Larter, Liz Mikel, Doris Roberts, Leslie
Townsend, Fairuza Balk, Rosario Dawson, Calista Flockhart, Debra
Wilson, Kerry Washington, Monique Wilson and Oprah Winfrey, with
musical performances by Jennifer Hudson, Star Jones, Jane Fonda,
Charmaine Neville, Queen Latifah, Brooke Shields, Edie Falco, Ricki
Lake, Julie Kavner,Carol Kane,.

One section of the play, "The Little Coochie Snorcher That Could,"
featured memories of a 12 year old girl being drugged and raped by a
24 year old degenerate. The rape was viewed as positive and a growing
experience. As the character said: "It was a good rape."

Roman Polanski

John Wayne Gacy (yup, he was a democrat)
John Wayne Gacy was convicted of 33 murders of mostly teenage
boys. He was sentenced to death for 12 of those murders (12 proved to
have been committed after Illinois had passed post-Furman death
penalty), and to natural life in prison for the others. The bodies of
most of the victims were unearthed in the crawl space under Gacy's
middle class home in the Chicago suburbs. Evidence showed that the
defendant led a double life, engaging in charitable and political
activities at the same time he was committing a series of sadistic
torture murders. He enticed many young men to his home for homosexual
liaisons, tying or handcuffing his partners then strangling or choking
them. Gacy was a successful contractor, was active in the community,
and often dressed up as a clown for parties.

Gacy spent part of his leisure time hosting elaborate street
parties for friends and neighbors, dressing as a clown, and
entertaining children at local hospitals. He also immersed himself in
organizations such as the Jaycees and the local Democratic party. As a
Democratic precinct captain he once had his picture taken with First
Lady Rosalyn Carter.

Hey, howzabout Jim Jones, of Jonestown fame? He was an atheist and a
San Franscio Democrat. Also poisoned an entire town.

. There was Bill Clinton's last minute pardon of former Rep. Mel
Reynolds, D-IL, who had been imprisoned for having sex with a 16-year-
old staffer. (He was later hired by Jesse Jackson's Rainbow/PUSH
Coalition; both Clinton and Jackson had also had sex with
subordinates.)

There is the case of Rep. Barney Frank, D-MA, whose office housed a
prostitution ring.

Seven high ranking Democrat senators and representatives worked to
assist one Leon Rouse - a convicted child molester serving time on
underage sex charges in the Philippines. Rouse, now released after 8
years in prison, was hired last session as an employee of a Democrat-
controlled Hawaii state Legislative Committee. 2008 Democratic
presidential hopeful Russ Feingold also came to his defense, along
with a Clinton-era U.S. embassy and more than half-a-dozen Democrats.

Arrested in the Philippines on October 4, 1995, and later convicted
for paying 200 pesos to have sex with a 15-year-old boy, Leon Rouse
served eight years of a 10-to-15-year sentence in New Bilibid Prison
in Muntinlupa City. After complaining of kidney stones, he was
released by the Philippine authorities on September 29, 2003, and
immediately deported to the U.S. As a condition of his release, he was
banished from the Philippines for life

.

Tracey12

Aug 1, 2012, 1:54:12 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 12:07 pm, Ramon F Herrera <gopos...@jonjay.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 11:15 am, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
>
> > Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
> > menu item.  Their chicken is the best!
>
> > Christian ministers decided to help Chick-Fil-A today because the
> > company is under attack by the nutty left for its stance on marriage.
>
> > Chick-Fil-A is a Christian owned company, and the left has decided to
> > boycott them for their beliefs.
>
> > We are going to counter the left's boycott by going to Chick-Fil-A and
> > ordering some great food!
>
> > The left tried to shut down Rush Limbaugh earlier this year,. and in
> > the end, Rush's audience grew!   So, lets show our support for Chick-
> > Fil-A!
>
> When it comes to child abuse and molestation, specially of their own,
> Conservative politicians have a Guinness World Record.
>
> http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/http://911review.org/Alex/Republican_Pedophiles.html
>
> You are cordially invited to Google each case in the list above. I
> dare you to produce an equivalent list composed of liberal politicos.
>
> -Ramon

Awwww, what's the matter? Are you happy only when we discuss Mexicans?

Ramon F Herrera

Aug 1, 2012, 2:08:44 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 12:54 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Awwww, what's the matter?  Are you happy only when we discuss
Mexicans?

I am a big defender of equality and injustice. Champion of the
downtrodden. I have publicly promised that when those basterd Latinos
become majority and start abusing you gringos, I will immediately
start wearing my gringo hat (all is need is to shave my mustache, a
little accent reduction and perhaps diminish the quality of my
Epicurean diet) and switch sides.

-Ramon (to be renamed "Raymond" at some point)

Fred E Brown

Aug 1, 2012, 2:17:01 PM8/1/12

"mr_antone" <ju...@not.here> wrote in message
> On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Tracey12
> <tracey...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
>>
>>Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
>>menu item. Their chicken is the best!
>>

> The best day to drop by Chick-Fil-A and get a menu item is Sunday.
>
> Pass the word.
>
> mr_antone

Nice try, Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays, you lying racist bastard.

Ramon F Herrera

Aug 1, 2012, 2:25:22 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 12:57 pm, "bill clinton" <hill...@cankles.com> wrote:
> we've been through this before.

Indeed, and I swiftly kicked your derrière.

- No suicides on the Democrat side.

- No incestuous rapes on the Democrat side.

- No 5-year old being raped on the Democratic side.

- No 90+ year old being raped on the Democratic side.

Not to mention the big numerical difference in cases.

If we compare the number of years in prison the perpetrators have been
sentenced by courts, the Conservatives sex abuser win by thousands of
years.

-Ramon

First. Post

Aug 1, 2012, 2:44:38 PM8/1/12
Ramon F Herrera <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in news:661181cf-4ff2-4356-
9f8f-964...@f7g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:
Thanks for admitting that you are exactly that which you claim to despise.
If you ever get a chance to come to Memphis, drop me a line.
You are more than welcome to come by and attempt to "abuse" me or my
family.
We'll see just how far you get with that.

Ramon F. Herrera

Aug 1, 2012, 3:07:40 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 1:44 pm, "First. Post" <OccupiersDumberThanD...@invalid.com>
wrote:
> Ramon F Herrera <gopos...@jonjay.com> wrote in news:661181cf-4ff2-4356-
> 9f8f-964113f28...@f7g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:
Esteemed Mr. Post:

Racism and Hatred in general are squarely on YOUR side. It is
trivially easy to prove: all we need is the nationwide famous "Herrera
Challenge - Religious Edition" as a reference. It has never been
defeated.

BTW: I am on the record stating that I only hate:

- Hugo Chávez (have a Papal Dispensation)
- Windows Vista
- End of List.

-Ramon
Proud Member of the US Chamber of Commerce (regular and Hispanic)
So quit calling me commie, will ya'?
100% Supporter of the position on immigration being
lobbied and led by The US Chamber of Commerce

All you need is to find and post ONE evidence of support from:

(a) Military
(b) Business
(c) Churches

The observant and astute readers will realize that I just mentioned
the 3 fundamental pillars of Conservatism.

mr_antone

Aug 1, 2012, 3:22:58 PM8/1/12
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:30:36 -0400, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:

>"mr_antone" <ju...@not.here> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Tracey12
>> <tracey...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
>>>
>>>Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
>>>menu item. Their chicken is the best!
>>>

>> The best day to drop by Chick-Fil-A and get a menu item is Sunday.
>>
>> Pass the word.
>>
>> mr_antone
>
>Use care if you need to keep your Sodium down.
>They bury the food in salt

They do that to ward off any gays.

mr_antone

mr_antone

Aug 1, 2012, 3:25:35 PM8/1/12
On 1 Aug 2012 13:17:01 -0500, "Fred E Brown" <frede...@nowhere.com>
wrote:
So, Freddy, how many times have you visited your favorite Chick-fil-A
this week?

mr_antone

tirebiter

Aug 1, 2012, 3:35:50 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 2:17 pm, "Fred E Brown" <fredebr...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "mr_antone" <j...@not.here> wrote in message

> > On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Tracey12
> > <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
>
> >>Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
> >>menu item.  Their chicken is the best!
>
> > The best day to drop by Chick-Fil-A and get a menu item is Sunday.
>
> > Pass the word.
>
> > mr_antone
>
> Nice try, Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays, you lying racist bastard.

Which makes it the best of all days to go.

I used to not go there because the food is terrible.

Now I don't go there because the company is terrible (actually that's
been my reason for the last few years).

I still get a laugh out of their hypocritical false witness against
the Jim Henson Company. They didn't even have the integrity to admit
why the Muppet toys were discontinued.

---
a.a. #2273

First. Post

Aug 1, 2012, 3:58:57 PM8/1/12
mr_antone <ju...@not.here> wrote in
Their food is better than KFC, Churches and the other chicken soaked in
grease establishments.
They do not practice any discrimination in the workplace as there are
plenty of gay and lesbian employees. Probably a higher percentage of
their workforce than the national demographic.
But it isn't surprising that liberal left wing Americans would want to
see thousands of employees on the unemployment line simply because they
don't like one man's opinion about a topic that doesn't even affect his
company workplace.
Not to mention that Chik Fil A is a franchise operation and all but a
select few of their stores are owned and operated by private franchise
holders just like Wendy's, Burger King, McDonalds etc.

But let's assume that you fanatics were to be able to boycott Chik Fil A
out of business.
The one individual you hate will be sitting comfortably with the fortune
he's already made and all of those employees and franchise holders that
likely never even met the man would be out on the street out of work.
Come to think of it that does sound like a liberal wet dream.

Jigaboo Rice

Aug 1, 2012, 4:30:43 PM8/1/12
"Fred E Brown" <frede...@nowhere.com> wrote:

ROFL. Hey, Christian shitbag Republicans really are stupid enough to
fall for it, seriously. Not a one of them have an IQ above the Sarah
Palin level.

---
Jigaboo Rice, because white rice is unhealthy!

First.Post

Aug 1, 2012, 4:53:44 PM8/1/12
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 20:30:43 GMT, k.chel...@yahoo.com (Jigaboo
Rice)Fredric L. Rice k.chel...@yahoo.com wrote:

Same insane stupid shit ramblings that the idiot has always been known
for.

Mike Smith

Aug 1, 2012, 6:50:18 PM8/1/12
Prove it.

Mike Smith

Father Haskell

Aug 1, 2012, 7:43:19 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 12:30 pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "mr_antone" <j...@not.here> wrote in message
Skip down to the section entitled "Brine Time."

http://www.seriouseats.com/2012/07/the-food-lab-how-to-make-a-chick-fil-a-sandwich-at-home.html

Father Haskell

Aug 1, 2012, 7:43:55 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 2:17 pm, "Fred E Brown" <fredebr...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "mr_antone" <j...@not.here> wrote in message

> > On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Tracey12
> > <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
>
> >>Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
> >>menu item.  Their chicken is the best!
>
> > The best day to drop by Chick-Fil-A and get a menu item is Sunday.
>
> > Pass the word.
>
> > mr_antone
>
> Nice try, Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays, you lying racist bastard.

Why? Is the crew too hungover to show up?

Tracey12

Aug 1, 2012, 9:06:17 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 3:30 pm, k.chelsea...@yahoo.com (Jigaboo Rice) wrote:

> ROFL. Hey, Christian shitbag Republicans really are stupid enough to
> fall for it, seriously. Not a one of them have an IQ above the Sarah
> Palin level.

Hmmmmm why are homosexuals protesting Chick fil A on Friday by having
a kiss-in?

Tracey12

Aug 1, 2012, 9:13:58 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 1:08 pm, Ramon F Herrera <gopos...@jonjay.com> wrote:
> I am a big defender of equality and injustice
> -Ramon

You're a big defender of illegal aliens.
You've spoken hate against this country even though you're a foreigner
who has been allowed to enter and live here.

Tracey12

Aug 1, 2012, 9:16:22 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 11:44 am, Kicking Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Tracey12
>

> <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
>
> >Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
> >menu item.  Their chicken is the best!
>
> >Christian ministers decided to help Chick-Fil-A today because the
> >company is under attack by the nutty left for its stance on marriage.
>
> >Chick-Fil-A is a Christian owned company, and the left has decided to
> >boycott them for their beliefs.
>
> >We are going to counter the left's boycott by going to Chick-Fil-A and
> >ordering some great food!
>
> >The left tried to shut down Rush Limbaugh earlier this year,. and in
> >the end, Rush's audience grew!   So, lets show our support for Chick-
> >Fil-A!
>
> I'm eating a tomato sandwich from my homegrown tomatoes.
>
> Only problem, is which variety to choose:
>
> -- Rutgers
> -- Pink Brandywine
> -- Mortgage Lifter
> -- Beefsteak
> -- Mr. Stripey
> -- Cherokee Purple

We have grown the Beefsteak and were amazed by the amount each plant
produced and by their size.

First.Post

Aug 1, 2012, 9:17:35 PM8/1/12
Funny that not a single news organization has managed to ask any of
them just what practices exactly are they protesting?
It would probably be pretty entertaining to hear all of the made up
bullshit they'd have to come up with in order to avoid admitting that
they just hate the feelings of the owner of the name.

Ramon F. Herrera

Aug 1, 2012, 9:35:57 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 5:50 pm, Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:

> Prove it.
>
> Mike Smith

It is impossible. Cannot prove a negative. The burden of proof falls
on you.

Find ONE exception to the Herrera Challenge (in its 3 editions) and I
lose.

-Ramon

Mike Painter

Aug 1, 2012, 9:58:27 PM8/1/12
On 8/1/2012 9:15 AM, Tracey12 wrote:
> Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
>
> Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
> menu item. Their chicken is the best!
>
> Christian ministers decided to help Chick-Fil-A today because the
> company is under attack by the nutty left for its stance on marriage.
>
> Chick-Fil-A is a Christian owned company, and the left has decided to
> boycott them for their beliefs.
>
> We are going to counter the left's boycott by going to Chick-Fil-A and
> ordering some great food!
>
> The left tried to shut down Rush Limbaugh earlier this year,. and in
> the end, Rush's audience grew! So, lets show our support for Chick-
> Fil-A!

Good for them.
It will keep them from the abortion clinics and the funerals.

Mike Painter

Aug 1, 2012, 9:59:44 PM8/1/12
Damn, he figured it out.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 1, 2012, 10:19:10 PM8/1/12
"First. Post" <OccupiersDu...@invalid.com> wrote in message
> Their food is better than KFC, Churches and the other chicken soaked in
> grease establishments.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Kentucky Fried Chicken beats Chick Fil A's sorry ass any
day. And you can't get chicken thighs at CFA.

Jigaboo Rice

Aug 1, 2012, 10:27:59 PM8/1/12
Tracey12 <tracey...@gmail.com> wrote:
Makes you hard just thinking about it, huh? :) Sirisly.

Sid9

Aug 1, 2012, 10:33:49 PM8/1/12

"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrote
in message news:jvco31$rit$1...@dont-email.me...
Don't go to Chick-fil-lay if you're on a low sodium diet.

The sandwich is beyond salty!

Al

Aug 1, 2012, 10:40:34 PM8/1/12
In article
<086c9472-8ac2-4140...@f7g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
Tracey12 <tracey...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
>
> Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
> menu item. Their chicken is the best!
>
> Christian ministers decided to help Chick-Fil-A today because the
> company is under attack by the nutty left for its stance on marriage.

President Obama evolved to his view because gays threatened to cut of the
money spigot. Lord knows that man will do anything for a donation. Clinton
rented out the Lincoln Bedroom for thousands of dollars, Obama pushes three
dollar raffle tickets to eat with him and Michelle. He accepts Euros and
Pesos, and even goats, he'll take anything.

President Tacky, and you just know Michelle has a helluva shoe collection.

Al

Aug 1, 2012, 10:46:19 PM8/1/12
In article <b1ni18p6lusf5qf1q...@6ax.com>,
Kicking Ass and Takin' Names <PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Tracey12
> <tracey...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
> >
> >Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
> >menu item. Their chicken is the best!
> >
> >Christian ministers decided to help Chick-Fil-A today because the
> >company is under attack by the nutty left for its stance on marriage.
> >
> >Chick-Fil-A is a Christian owned company, and the left has decided to
> >boycott them for their beliefs.
> >
> >We are going to counter the left's boycott by going to Chick-Fil-A and
> >ordering some great food!
> >
> >The left tried to shut down Rush Limbaugh earlier this year,. and in
> >the end, Rush's audience grew! So, lets show our support for Chick-
> >Fil-A!
>

> I'm eating a tomato sandwich from my homegrown tomatoes.

Home-grown food is just about all the left is allowed to eat these days,
they're boycotting everything else.

I get ten emails a day from an organization that is experiencing a boycott,
every day they grow more pleading and desperate, very clear that this
boycott has put them well behind their competitors.

Can you guess what that organization is?

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 1, 2012, 11:26:27 PM8/1/12

"Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote in message
It tastes like dog poo. And yes, I ate dog poo on a dare when I was 4.

bill clinton

Aug 2, 2012, 1:30:48 AM8/2/12
Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> On Aug 1, 12:57 pm, "bill clinton" <hill...@cankles.com> wrote:
> > we've been through this before.
>
> Indeed, and I swiftly kicked your derri�re.

Your memory is as wrong as your assumptions

http://shtf411.com/democrat-pedophiles-t3207.html

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f4c_1254342072

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x476628

http://www.crimecasefiles.com/forum/crime-files/31219-pennsylvania-governor-ed-rendell-involved-in-a-pedophile-sex-scandal-political-cover-up.html

there's lots more, just google 'em

> - No suicides on the Democrat side.
>
> - No incestuous rapes on the Democrat side.
>
> - No 5-year old being raped on the Democratic side.
>
> - No 90+ year old being raped on the Democratic side.
>
> Not to mention the big numerical difference in cases.

You said "I dare you to produce an equivalent list composed of liberal
politicos."
I did just that, now you want to move the goalposts.
The sad part is that you think this has an association with a political
party, it doesn't.
Sick fucks are on both sides of the isle and to think otherwise just
shows how narrow-minded you really are
If anything, when Repubs get busted they go to jail, Dems get promoted.
But back to original question that you conveniently snipped is " What
the fuck does pedophilia have to do with same sex marriage?"
you want to answer that or move the goalposts again?

Jay Herblock

Aug 2, 2012, 2:15:25 AM8/2/12
On Aug 1, 1:07 pm, Ramon F Herrera <gopos...@jonjay.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 11:15 am, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
>
> > Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
> > menu item.  Their chicken is the best!
>
> > Christian ministers decided to help Chick-Fil-A today because the
> > company is under attack by the nutty left for its stance on marriage.
>
> > Chick-Fil-A is a Christian owned company, and the left has decided to
> > boycott them for their beliefs.
>
> > We are going to counter the left's boycott by going to Chick-Fil-A and
> > ordering some great food!
>
> > The left tried to shut down Rush Limbaugh earlier this year,. and in
> > the end, Rush's audience grew!   So, lets show our support for Chick-
> > Fil-A!
>
> When it comes to child abuse and molestation, specially of their own,
> Conservative politicians have a Guinness World Record.
>
> http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/http://911review.org/Alex/Republican_Pedophiles.html
>
> You are cordially invited to Google each case in the list above. I
> dare you to produce an equivalent list composed of liberal politicos.
>
> -Ramon

I have an idea...
Let's stock the Rio Grande with some of those 40mph crocs.
Mexico would soon have a boatload of Olympic freestylers... or not.

Chomp chomp.

Father Haskell

Aug 2, 2012, 4:40:50 AM8/2/12
On Aug 1, 10:33 pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrote
> in messagenews:jvco31$rit$1...@dont-email.me...
>
> > "First. Post" <OccupiersDumberThanD...@invalid.com> wrote in message
> >> Their food is better than KFC, Churches and the other chicken soaked in
> >> grease establishments.
>
> > HAHAHAHAHAHAH!  Kentucky Fried Chicken beats Chick Fil A's sorry ass any
> > day.  And you can't get chicken thighs at CFA.
>
> Don't go to Chick-fil-lay if you're on a low sodium diet.
>
> The sandwich is beyond salty!

Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich: 1880 mg (almost 2 grams)
sodium.

http://www.nutrition-charts.com/chick-fil-a-nutrition-information/

Ramon F. Herrera

Aug 2, 2012, 5:08:59 AM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 12:30 am, "bill clinton" <hill...@cankles.com> wrote:
> Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> > On Aug 1, 12:57 pm, "bill clinton" <hill...@cankles.com> wrote:
> >  > we've been through this before.
>
> > Indeed, and I swiftly kicked your derri re.
>
> Your memory is as wrong as your assumptions
>
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1980959/posts
>
> http://shtf411.com/democrat-pedophiles-t3207.html
>
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f4c_1254342072
>
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1712609/posts
>
> http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&...
>
> http://www.crimecasefiles.com/forum/crime-files/31219-pennsylvania-go...
>
> there's lots more, just google 'em
>

> >  - No suicides on the Democrat side.
>
> >  - No incestuous rapes on the Democrat side.
>
> >  - No 5-year old being raped on the Democratic side.
>
> >  - No 90+ year old being raped on the Democratic side.
>
> > Not to mention the big numerical difference in cases.
>

> You said "I dare you to produce an equivalent list composed
> of liberal politicos."

Your list is FAR from being equivalent. You added people who are not
even Democrats.

When it comes to child abuse and molestation, specially of their own,
Conservative politicians have a Guinness World Record.

http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/
http://911review.org/Alex/Republican_Pedophiles.html

You are cordially invited to Google each case in the list above. I
dare you to produce an equivalent list composed of liberal politicos.

- No suicides on the Democrat side.

- No incestuous rapes on the Democrat side.

- No 5-year old being raped on the Democratic side.

- No 90+ year old being raped on the Democratic side.

Not to mention the big numerical difference in cases.

If we compare the number of years in prison the perpetrators have been
sentenced by courts, the Conservatives sex abuser win by thousands of
years.

-Ramon

Tracey12

Aug 2, 2012, 5:26:10 AM8/2/12
> http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/http://911review.org/Alex/Republican_Pedophiles.html
>
> You are cordially invited to Google each case in the list above. I
> dare you to produce an equivalent list composed of liberal politicos.
>
>  - No suicides on the Democrat side.
>
>  - No incestuous rapes on the Democrat side.
>
>  - No 5-year old being raped on the Democratic side.
>
>  - No 90+ year old being raped on the Democratic side.
>
> Not to mention the big numerical difference in cases.
>
> If we compare the number of years in prison the perpetrators have been
> sentenced by courts, the Conservatives sex abuser win by thousands of
> years.
>
> -Ramon

You're off topic. Please discuss Chick Fil A regarding the lefts'
attack on its founder.

•R.Measures

Aug 2, 2012, 7:07:50 AM8/2/12
In article
<6536d146-0c35-426d...@c25g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 1, 10:33=A0pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > "Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrot=
> > in messagenews:jvco31$rit$1...@dont-email.me...
> >
> > > "First. Post" <OccupiersDumberThanD...@invalid.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > HAHAHAHAHAHAH! =A0Kentucky Fried Chicken beats Chick Fil A's sorry ass =
> any
> > > day. =A0And you can't get chicken thighs at CFA.
> >
> > Don't go to Chick-fil-lay if you're on a low sodium diet.
> >
> > The sandwich is beyond salty!
>
> Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich: 1880 mg (almost 2 grams)
> sodium.

€€ If you drink enough water your body will flush out any sodium-chloride
it does not need to maintain the correct sodium-potassium electrolyte
balance.

Sid9

Aug 2, 2012, 8:40:17 AM8/2/12

"Father Haskell" <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I've complained twice and then stopped eating there.
It's also not my church. It's where you get food

Sid9

Aug 2, 2012, 8:41:16 AM8/2/12

"�R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message
> In article
> <6536d146-0c35-426d...@c25g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
> Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 1, 10:33=A0pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> > "Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com>
>> > wrot=
>> > in messagenews:jvco31$rit$1...@dont-email.me...

>> any
>> >
>> > Don't go to Chick-fil-lay if you're on a low sodium diet.
>> >
>> > The sandwich is beyond salty!
>>
>> Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich: 1880 mg (almost 2 grams)
>> sodium.
>>
> �� If you drink enough water your body will flush out any sodium-chloride
> it does not need to maintain the correct sodium-potassium electrolyte
> balance.

It's hard to drink a lot of water after your stroke.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Aug 2, 2012, 8:57:32 AM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 7:41 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> " R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message

> > In article
> > <6536d146-0c35-426d-b70f-2c9d9d5a0...@c25g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
> > Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> any

> >> Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich: 1880 mg (almost 2 grams)
> >> sodium.
>
> >  If you drink enough water your body will flush out any sodium-chloride
> > it does not need to maintain the correct sodium-potassium electrolyte
> > balance.
>
> It's hard to drink a lot of water after your stroke.- Hide quoted text -

It's hard to drink a lot of water after you've succumbed to the AIDS
virus you caught from fucking your "partner" in his ass !!

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Aug 2, 2012, 9:01:53 AM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 7:40 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Father Haskell" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> It's also not my church. It's where you get food- Hide quoted text -

But you have a real problem with the first Amendment when a business
owner exercises his right to state his opinion about what he considers
deviant sex. I thought you progressives were all about equal rights
and the first amendment ?? How does it feel to now realise that
deviants like you are in a very small minority in the U.S ??

bill clinton

Aug 2, 2012, 9:53:15 AM8/2/12

"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in message

�R.Measures

Aug 2, 2012, 10:59:40 AM8/2/12
In article <jvdshf$4vh$1...@dont-email.me>, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:

> "�R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message
> > In article
> > <6536d146-0c35-426d...@c25g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
> > Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> any

> >> Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich: 1880 mg (almost 2 grams)
> >> sodium.
> >>
> > �� If you drink enough water your body will flush out any sodium-chloride
> > it does not need to maintain the correct sodium-potassium electrolyte
> > balance.
>
> It's hard to drink a lot of water after your stroke.

� Stroke from what - a spicy chicken sandwich?

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 2, 2012, 11:24:56 AM8/2/12

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burto...@gmail.com>
wrote in message
Sounds like maybe you like it in the ass. Or you wouldn't be so against it.
Self-loathing homosexual.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Aug 2, 2012, 11:34:17 AM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 10:24 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burtonu...@gmail.com>
> wrote in messagenews:852c68be-52db-4ac7...@18g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> Self-loathing homosexual.- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like you're dumb as a bag of sand. Or, you could be axking for
a date. Or, both. Hey, here's the way I see it. If you want Ralph to
shove his uncut choad up your willing, tortured colon go right ahead
but don't try and convince normal males that we should accept your
deviant lifestyle as "normal", and don't whine and snivel when you're
laying in a hospital, in a pool of your own feces, dieing a slow,
painful death because your boyfriend gave to AIDS then expect the
taxpayer's to pay for your life support.

Salty Stan

Aug 2, 2012, 11:44:36 AM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 8:40 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Father Haskell" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I just had a Chick-Fil-A sandwich. Yum Yum was it good!

I get a nice snack and fight Democrat liberal fascism at the same time

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 2, 2012, 11:46:00 AM8/2/12

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burto...@gmail.com>
wrote in message
Why do you give a shit what somebody does in their private life? I bet
you've boned some fat chicks in your lifetime, which I think is gross and
disgusting, but I'm not trying to take away your rights to. You're a
hypocrite and likely a latent homosexual.

Salty Stan

Aug 2, 2012, 11:47:11 AM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 8:41 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "•R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message

> > In article
> > <6536d146-0c35-426d-b70f-2c9d9d5a0...@c25g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
> > Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> any

> >> Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich: 1880 mg (almost 2 grams)
> >> sodium.
>
> > €€  If you drink enough water your body will flush out any sodium-chloride
> > it does not need to maintain the correct sodium-potassium electrolyte
> > balance.
>
> It's hard to drink a lot of water after your stroke.

Chick-Fil-A enjoyed record sales yesterday - some branches had people
waiting in line for 45 minutes.

Looks like there are far more normal people than gays.

Sid9

Aug 2, 2012, 11:47:14 AM8/2/12

"Salty Stan" <wsjam...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Check you blood pressure!

Jigaboo Rice

Aug 2, 2012, 11:48:49 AM8/2/12
Who the bloody fuck told?

Sid9

Aug 2, 2012, 11:48:56 AM8/2/12

> In article <jvdshf$4vh$1...@dont-email.me>, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net>
> wrote:
>
>> "�R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message
>> > �� If you drink enough water your body will flush out any
>> > sodium-chloride
>> > it does not need to maintain the correct sodium-potassium electrolyte
>> > balance.
>>
>> It's hard to drink a lot of water after your stroke.
>
> � Stroke from what - a spicy chicken sandwich?

I guess salt is a spice.
1800 mg ....all the Sodium you should have for a day,
That sandwich is much too salty for me.

Sid9

Aug 2, 2012, 11:54:27 AM8/2/12

> On Aug 2, 8:41 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> "�R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message
>> > �� If you drink enough water your body will flush out any
>> > sodium-chloride
>> > it does not need to maintain the correct sodium-potassium electrolyte
>> > balance.
>>
>> It's hard to drink a lot of water after your stroke.
>
> Chick-Fil-A enjoyed record sales yesterday - some branches had people
> waiting in line for 45 minutes.
>
> Looks like there are far more normal people than gays.

I don�t care a about the gay thing.
The food's too salty and it's not my church.
I'll eat elsewhere, thank you.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 2, 2012, 12:02:57 PM8/2/12

wrote in message
> [...]
BTW I'm not gay. Really, I'm not. I've never had a homosexual experience
in my life. I just think there's nothing inherently wrong with it, and
Jesus Christ told me Himself that He is no longer homophobic. "Will and
Grace" changed His mind.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Aug 2, 2012, 12:05:03 PM8/2/12
> I get a nice snack and fight Democrat liberal fascism at the same time- Hide quoted text -

I'm not even hungry but I think I'll jump in my gas guzzling, carbon
spewing SUV, drive to Chick-fil-A, sit in the drive through line while
spewing noxious gases and grab a few greasy chicken burgers and fries,
drown them in salt, then wash them down with a 64 ounce sugary soft
drink. You know, kinda like Obama and the Mooch when they think
nobody's lookin..

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Aug 2, 2012, 12:09:54 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 10:47 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Salty Stan" <wsjames...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Check you blood pressure!- Hide quoted text -

My blood pressure is none of your business.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Aug 2, 2012, 12:09:11 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 10:46 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burtonu...@gmail.com>
> wrote in messagenews:6aa7bd58-69ae-444f...@j7g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...
> hypocrite and likely a latent homosexual.- Hide quoted text -

I just told you ya' stupid, braindead chicken fucker. I don't give a
rat's ass what you do as long as #1 you don't try to tell me your
deviancy is "normal and #2 don't ask me to pay for your life support.
Btw, I doubt you like fat women because I doubt you like ANY woman.
Now, do all normal people a favor and simply drop dead without
spreading your diseases.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Aug 2, 2012, 12:13:14 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 10:48 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> " R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message

> > In article <jvdshf$4v...@dont-email.me>, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net>
> > wrote:
>
> >> " R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message

> >> It's hard to drink a lot of water after your stroke.
>
> >  Stroke from what - a spicy chicken sandwich?
>
> I guess salt is a spice.
> 1800 mg ....all the Sodium you should have for a day,
> That sandwich is much too salty for me.- Hide quoted text -

Then don't eat there and STFU about it. Do ou whine like a petulant 4
year old when Obama and the Mooche gorge themselves on greasy BBQ,
fried chicken, french fries and other assorted fast foods? Fuck no you
don't because you're a washed up, 85 year old, pony tail, birkenstock,
patchouli oil wearing 60s hippy wannabe.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 2, 2012, 12:17:53 PM8/2/12
"Salty Stan" <wsjam...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I get a nice snack and fight Democrat liberal fascism at the same time

"Liberal fascism?" You know they are the opposite, don't you? That's like
a right wing commie.

And "salty" is about right. If you eat that shit enough, you'll die of a
sodium-induced heart attack.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 2, 2012, 12:19:28 PM8/2/12

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burto...@gmail.com>
wrote in message
I like really skinny girls. I want the ribs to show. And I don't have any
diseases. I'm a virgin. And why do you care if their "deviancy" is
"normal?" Who gets to decide what is normal and what is not?

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 2, 2012, 12:19:59 PM8/2/12

"Salty Stan" <wsjam...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 2, 8:41 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> "�R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message
>> > �� If you drink enough water your body will flush out any
>> > sodium-chloride
>> > it does not need to maintain the correct sodium-potassium electrolyte
>> > balance.
>>
>> It's hard to drink a lot of water after your stroke.
>
> Chick-Fil-A enjoyed record sales yesterday - some branches had people
> waiting in line for 45 minutes.

For one day. I expect their sales to drop off significantly after their
publicity stunt.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 2, 2012, 12:20:54 PM8/2/12

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burto...@gmail.com>
wrote in message
Obama supports gay marriage. And I don't give a rat's ass what anybody else
eats, as long as they don't kook Kim Chee near my house. That shit stinks
like nothing else.

Salty Stan

Aug 2, 2012, 12:25:54 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 12:20 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burtonu...@gmail.com>
> wrote in messagenews:20853fc0-22ba-4df4...@h5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...
Yes, but just for two months. Before that it was a different story.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Aug 2, 2012, 12:22:30 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 11:17 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Salty Stan" <wsjames...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Hot news flash fer ya' shitferbrains. In spite of what Obama and the
"Food Cop"Michelle tell you, you WILL die. Nobod gets out of this life
alive. Idiot.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 2, 2012, 2:22:54 PM8/2/12

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burto...@gmail.com>
wrote in message
You have to bring the President into every topic you post to, don't you?

Father Haskell

Aug 2, 2012, 2:28:29 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 7:07 am, r...@somis.org ( R.Measures) wrote:
> In article
> <6536d146-0c35-426d-b70f-2c9d9d5a0...@c25g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
>

> Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Aug 1, 10:33=A0pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > > "Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrot=
> > > in messagenews:jvco31$rit$1...@dont-email.me...

> > any
>
> > > Don't go to Chick-fil-lay if you're on a low sodium diet.
>
> > > The sandwich is beyond salty!
>
> > Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich: 1880 mg (almost 2 grams)
> > sodium.
>
>  If you drink enough water your body will flush out any sodium-chloride
> it does not need to maintain the correct sodium-potassium electrolyte
> balance.

You'll be able to use the pee to refill a marine aquarium.

Father Haskell

Aug 2, 2012, 2:33:40 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 12:09 pm, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
For someone who doesn't give a rat's ass, you had no
problem finding three minutes to write about it.

Father Haskell

Aug 2, 2012, 2:35:03 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 12:13 pm, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
What, no watermelon, collard greens, and black eyed peas?

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Aug 2, 2012, 2:40:55 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 1:15 am, Jay Herblock <jayherbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 1:07 pm, Ramon F Herrera <gopos...@jonjay.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 1, 11:15 am, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Today is Chick-Fil-A day!
>
> > > Please show your support of Chick-Fil-A today by dropping by to get a
> > > menu item.  Their chicken is the best!
>
> > > Christian ministers decided to help Chick-Fil-A today because the
> > > company is under attack by the nutty left for its stance on marriage.
>
> > > Chick-Fil-A is a Christian owned company, and the left has decided to
> > > boycott them for their beliefs.
>
> > > We are going to counter the left's boycott by going to Chick-Fil-A and
> > > ordering some great food!
>
> > > The left tried to shut down Rush Limbaugh earlier this year,. and in
> > > the end, Rush's audience grew!   So, lets show our support for Chick-
> > > Fil-A!
>
> > When it comes to child abuse and molestation, specially of their own,
> > Conservative politicians have a Guinness World Record.
>
> >http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/http://911review.org/Alex/Repu...
>
> > You are cordially invited to Google each case in the list above. I
> > dare you to produce an equivalent list composed of liberal politicos.
>
> > -Ramon
>
> I have an idea...
> Let's stock the Rio Grande with some of those 40mph crocs.
> Mexico would soon have a boatload of Olympic freestylers... or not.
>
> Chomp chomp.- Hide quoted text -

Hungry crocs and Piranha. Wouldn't even have actully do it. Just post
signs on the southern banks of the Rio Bravo in Spanish and Farsi
warning the "swimmers" about the dangers of being eaten alive while
trying to break into the U.S. Scatter a few human biones along the
north bank every few miles, no problema.

Father Haskell

Aug 2, 2012, 2:32:20 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 12:09 pm, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
Oh, well. Bon appetit.

Father Haskell

Aug 2, 2012, 2:35:38 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 12:17 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Salty Stan" <wsjames...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Or turn into Lot's wife.

Ramon F. Herrera

Aug 2, 2012, 2:45:40 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 1:40 pm, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
<burtonu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> warning the "swimmers" about the dangers of being eaten alive while

Are you planning to swallow alive the swimmers???

http://tinyurl.com/cze23p7

-Ramon

Mike Painter

Aug 2, 2012, 3:04:57 PM8/2/12
On 8/2/2012 9:09 AM, Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E wrote:
> I just told you ya' stupid, braindead chicken fucker. I don't give a
> rat's ass what you do as long as #1 you don't try to tell me your
> deviancy is "normal and #2 don't ask me to pay for your life support.
> Btw, I doubt you like fat women because I doubt you like ANY woman.
> Now, do all normal people a favor and simply drop dead without
> spreading your diseases.

If you don't care why bother to keep responding?

After your fifth dish of ice cream saying you don't care for it becomes
a bit suspect.

Mike Painter

Aug 2, 2012, 3:13:25 PM8/2/12
On 8/2/2012 9:13 AM, Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E wrote:
> Then don't eat there and STFU about it. Do ou whine like a petulant 4
> year old when Obama and the Mooche gorge themselves on greasy BBQ,
> fried chicken, french fries and other assorted fast foods? Fuck no you
> don't because you're a washed up, 85 year old, pony tail, birkenstock,
> patchouli oil wearing 60s hippy wannabe.

I'm sure that should be "an unwashed ..."

The other problem is the age. You didn't see a lot of 35-40 year old
hippies in those days. You might have said beatnik, the hippie movement
did not gain a lot of popularity until later in the 60's.
In fact I gained a lot of re4cognition at Chico State College in 1961
when I did something that just "Was Not Done" in those days.
I walked out of an assembly after the show was over and before the
Christmas Carroll sing-a-long started.

Mike Painter

Aug 2, 2012, 3:15:21 PM8/2/12
On 8/2/2012 2:26 AM, Tracey12 wrote:
> You're off topic. Please discuss Chick Fil A regarding the lefts'
> attack on its founder.

The founder of course has freedom of speech since it was anti gay.
The left has no freedom of speech since it does not agree.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Aug 2, 2012, 2:53:01 PM8/2/12
On Aug 2, 1:22 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burtonu...@gmail.com>
> wrote in messagenews:11c8926c-0dbd-4ea8...@f2g2000vbm.googlegroups.com...
> You have to bring the President into every topic you post to, don't you?- Hide quoted text -

I'm surprised you haven't thrown down the Bush card yet. You must be
losing your touch.

Not Sure

Aug 2, 2012, 3:10:37 PM8/2/12
On Aug 1, 6:35 pm, "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 5:50 pm, Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:
>
>  > Prove it.
>  >
>  > Mike Smith
>
> It is impossible. Cannot prove a negative. The burden of proof falls
> on you.

Wrong, dipshit, you made the claim, you provide the proof. But
continue running away, it's always fun for a laugh :)

> Find ONE exception to the Herrera Challenge (in its 3 editions) and I
> lose.
>
> -Ramon

•R.Measures

Aug 2, 2012, 3:53:47 PM8/2/12
In article <jve7ha$97l$1...@dont-email.me>, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:

> "•R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message
> > In article <jvdshf$4vh$1...@dont-email.me>, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "•R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message

> >> It's hard to drink a lot of water after your stroke.
> >
> > • Stroke from what - a spicy chicken sandwich?
>
> I guess salt is a spice.

• hardly. Sodium-chloride makes water electrically conductive. It's how
electrical signals get from the brain to the muscles and how nerve signals
get back to the brain - if there happens to be one of course. Since I
was a baby I have had trouble keeping my sodium level high enough. I put
sea salt in the water I drink. It's how I keep from getting constipated.

When I was a boy doctors used to say that margerine was good and butter
was bad. They were wrong. Now doctors are saying that salt is bad but
experience has told me that getting a blood test for electrolytes is
better than somebody's opinion.

> 1800 mg ....all the Sodium you should have for a day,

€€ I need more than that.

•R.Measures

Aug 2, 2012, 3:55:37 PM8/2/12
In article <jve97l$k41$1...@dont-email.me>, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
• potassium induces a heart attack.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 2, 2012, 4:00:25 PM8/2/12

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burto...@gmail.com>
wrote in message
What does Dumbya have to do with sandwiches?

HVAC

Aug 2, 2012, 4:01:42 PM8/2/12
On 8/2/2012 11:48 AM, Sid9 wrote:

> I guess salt is a spice.

Salt is a mineral.

You're welcome.

First.Post

Aug 2, 2012, 4:58:59 PM8/2/12
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 16:01:42 -0400, HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/2/2012 11:48 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>>

>> I guess salt is a spice.
>

>Salt is a mineral.
>

>You're welcome.

Actually it is a combination of Sodium and Chlorine, NaCl

HVAC

Aug 2, 2012, 5:09:43 PM8/2/12
On 8/2/2012 4:58 PM, First.Post wrote:

>>> I guess salt is a spice.
>>

>> Salt is a mineral.
>>

>> You're welcome.
>
> Actually it is a combination of Sodium and Chlorine, NaCl

Salt is a mineral.

PS- Never question me.

First.Post

Aug 2, 2012, 5:16:25 PM8/2/12
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:09:43 -0400, HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Salt is a mineral.
>>>

>>> You're welcome.
>>
>> Actually it is a combination of Sodium and Chlorine, NaCl
>

>Salt is a mineral.
>

>PS- Never question me.

Flunked high school chemistry did ya?

Jigaboo Rice

Aug 2, 2012, 5:16:34 PM8/2/12
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrote:

>"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burto...@gmail.com>
>> It's hard to drink a lot of water after you've succumbed to the AIDS
>> virus you caught from fucking your "partner" in his ass !!
>Sounds like maybe you like it in the ass. Or you wouldn't be so against it.
>Self-loathing homosexual.

When these people post such things you can always tell that they get hard
thinking about it, it's what runs through the typical Christian Republican
brain 24/7.

---
Jigaboo Rice, because white rice is unhealthy!

Jigaboo Rice

Aug 2, 2012, 5:18:20 PM8/2/12
wrote:
>On Aug 2, 10:46=A0am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
>> Why do you give a shit what somebody does in their private life? =A0I bet
>> you've boned some fat chicks in your lifetime, which I think is gross and
>> disgusting, but I'm not trying to take away your rights to. =A0You're a
>> hypocrite and likely a latent homosexual.- Hide quoted text -
>I just told you ya' stupid, braindead chicken fucker.

ROFL! Does this shitbag Christian Republican realize the irony of his
hate spew in light of the Chick-fil-a hate cult's latest exposures? :)

Jigaboo Rice

Aug 2, 2012, 5:19:34 PM8/2/12
Hey, it's not gay if he doesn't kiss the manass he's fucking.
Message has been deleted

Patrick

Aug 2, 2012, 6:46:38 PM8/2/12
"Jigaboo Rice" <k.chel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Chick-fil-A also lets all their workers off on Sundays.
Do you have another hate-spewed rant for that?

Painius

Aug 2, 2012, 6:55:15 PM8/2/12
You're both right, ya know. Salt is both a mineral (halite), and
simple salt is comprised of sodium and chloride, two very toxic
elements that are somehow rendered non-toxic when combined into salt.

And F.P, as for Harlow, he says he managed to attain the position of
theoretical astrophysicist. Yes, just ask him. He argues with people
even when he should be agreeing with them simply because he is a
UseNet trollerbot, and that's his job. He likes to piss people off in
an effort to get them to leave, so that UseNet will eventually be shut
down.

There are many like him. "Forewarned is...?"

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

First.Post

Aug 2, 2012, 7:01:14 PM8/2/12
On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:46:38 -0400, "Patrick" <bark...@erinot.com>
wrote:
LOL. Remember who you're talking to. Fredric L. Rice.
For years he made numerous posts here proclaiming how he liked to walk
up to people and ask if they were Christian and if they answered yes,
then he claimed that he would slap them in the face and then remind
them to turn the other cheek.
He is an "evangelical atheist". He is to atheism what pentecostal
snake handlers are to Christianity.

First.Post

Aug 2, 2012, 7:04:15 PM8/2/12
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:55:15 -0400, Painius <stars...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 16:16:25 -0500, First.Post
><Liberals...@invalid.com> wrote:

>>>Salt is a mineral.
>>>

>>>PS- Never question me.
>>
>>Flunked high school chemistry did ya?
>
>You're both right, ya know. Salt is both a mineral (halite), and
>simple salt is comprised of sodium and chloride, two very toxic
>elements that are somehow rendered non-toxic when combined into salt.
>
>And F.P, as for Harlow, he says he managed to attain the position of
>theoretical astrophysicist. Yes, just ask him. He argues with people
>even when he should be agreeing with them simply because he is a
>UseNet trollerbot, and that's his job. He likes to piss people off in
>an effort to get them to leave, so that UseNet will eventually be shut
>down.
>
>There are many like him. "Forewarned is...?"

Wow. He really sucks at his job then.

HVAC

Aug 2, 2012, 7:08:54 PM8/2/12
On 8/2/2012 6:55 PM, Painius wrote:

>>> Salt is a mineral.
>>>

>>> PS- Never question me.
>>
> You're both right, ya know. Salt is both a mineral (halite), and
> simple salt is comprised of sodium and chloride, two very toxic
> elements that are somehow rendered non-toxic when combined into salt.

So let's see...You neither believe that salt is a mineral nor disbelieve
it is a mineral. What if I said that salt is a 'non-trivial'
mineral? LOL

> And F.P, as for Harlow, he says he managed to attain the position of
> theoretical astrophysicist. Yes, just ask him. He argues with people
> even when he should be agreeing with them simply because he is a
> UseNet trollerbot, and that's his job. He likes to piss people off in
> an effort to get them to leave, so that UseNet will eventually be shut
> down.

I use hash methods in my manner of 'tough love' teaching.
For instance, just look at how much YOU have learned from me.
You're lucky that I consider you to be my best friend on usenet.

Signed: You best friend, Harlow.

Mike Smith

Aug 2, 2012, 7:14:16 PM8/2/12
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 18:35:57 -0700 (PDT), "Ramon F. Herrera"
<ra...@conexus.net> wrote:

>On Aug 1, 5:50�pm, Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:
>
> > Prove it.
> >
> > Mike Smith
>
>It is impossible. Cannot prove a negative. The burden of proof falls
>on you.
>
>Find ONE exception to the Herrera Challenge (in its 3 editions) and I
>lose.
>
>-Ramon

How many times do I have to do this? 3?, 10?, 5000???

I have dumped your lame-assed challenge in the trash numerous times. I
realize each day when you wake up, it is a whole new set of facts for
ya, but dayum...

Mike Smith

Zacharias Mulletstein

Aug 2, 2012, 7:26:35 PM8/2/12

"First.Post" <Liberals...@invalid.com> wrote in message
He is to athiesm what snake handlers are to real Pentecostals. We
absolutely abhor snake handlers, as they are fox Christians and deviants and
they give us a bad name.

Doc Smartass

Aug 2, 2012, 7:27:27 PM8/2/12
Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Aug 1, 10:33 pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> "Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com>
>> wrot
>> in messagenews:jvco31$rit$1...@dont-email.me...
>>
>> > "First. Post" <OccupiersDumberThanD...@invalid.com> wrote in
>> > message
>>
>> > HAHAHAHAHAHAH!  Kentucky Fried Chicken beats Chick Fil A's sorry
>> > ass
> any
>> > day.  And you can't get chicken thighs at CFA.
>>
>> Don't go to Chick-fil-lay if you're on a low sodium diet.
>>
>> The sandwich is beyond salty!
>
> Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich: 1880 mg (almost 2 grams)
> sodium.
>
> http://www.nutrition-charts.com/chick-fil-a-nutrition-information/

Yikes. Another reason to avoid the joint (aside from "their food sucks")

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/
Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/
Everything Else! http://pareidolia-global.blogspot.com/

Republicans are to Patriotism what Pimps are to Feminism.

Doc Smartass

Aug 2, 2012, 7:28:40 PM8/2/12
"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
<burto...@gmail.com> wrote in

> It's hard to drink a lot of water after you've succumbed to the AIDS
> virus you caught from fucking your "partner" in his ass !!

Sounds like...the voice of experience. My condolences for your loss.

Doc Smartass

Aug 2, 2012, 7:29:33 PM8/2/12
r...@somis.org (•R.Measures) wrote in news:r-0208120...@10.0.1.3:

> In article <jvdshf$4vh$1...@dont-email.me>, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net>
> wrote:
>
>> "•R.Measures" <r...@somis.org> wrote in message
>> > In article
>> > <6536d146-0c35-426d...@c25g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,

>> > €€ If you drink enough water your body will flush out any
>> > sodium-chloride it does not need to maintain the correct
>> > sodium-potassium electrolyte balance.
>>
>> It's hard to drink a lot of water after your stroke.
>
> • Stroke from what - a spicy chicken sandwich?

Blood pressure, from all that salt.
It is loading more messages.