Disturbing!

nickk - not the imposter

Jan 14, 2018, 5:14:20 PM1/14/18
Vladimir Putin says Communism is a lot like Christianity and compares Lenin’s body to holy relics.

DR...@teikyopost.edu

Jan 15, 2018, 9:47:30 PM1/15/18
On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 5:14:20 PM UTC-5, nickk - not the imposter wrote:
> Vladimir Putin says Communism is a lot like Christianity

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1894/early-christianity/index.htm

Works of Frederick Engels 1894

"On the History of Early Christianity"

First Published: In Die Neue Zeit, 1894-95;

The history of early Christianity has notable points of resemblance
with the modern working-class movement. Like the latter, Christianity
was originally a movement of oppressed people: it first appeared as
the religion of slaves and emancipated slaves, of poor people deprived
of all rights, of peoples subjugated or dispersed by Rome.
[snip]

Robert

Jan 16, 2018, 2:36:08 AM1/16/18
Were you aware that the early church was entirely made up by sinners?

DR...@teikyopost.edu

Jan 16, 2018, 9:53:21 AM1/16/18
How did you come up with this conclusion?

servant

Jan 16, 2018, 11:00:24 AM1/16/18

>>> Vladimir Putin says Communism is a lot like Christianity
>>
>>https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1894/early-christianity/index.htm
>>
>>Works of Frederick Engels 1894
>>
>>"On the History of Early Christianity"
>>
>>First Published: In Die Neue Zeit, 1894-95;
>>
>>The history of early Christianity has notable points of resemblance
>>with the modern working-class movement. Like the latter, Christianity
>>was originally a movement of oppressed people: it first appeared as
>>the religion of slaves and emancipated slaves, of poor people deprived
>>of all rights, of peoples subjugated or dispersed by Rome.
>>[snip]
>
>Were you aware that the early church was entirely made up by sinners?

Did someone say "irrelevant nonsequataur"?

Robert

Jan 16, 2018, 9:17:12 PM1/16/18
Luk 5:32  I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Rom_3:10  As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Robert

Jan 16, 2018, 9:26:37 PM1/16/18
Jesus was not a social revolutionist. Christianity was made up of
"Christ like ones" even tho the term was meant in a belittling fashion
regarding people who operated out of love, and healed others,
performed miracles, signs and wonder, and suffered for the sake of
Christ, not because they were poor or indigent.

servant

Jan 17, 2018, 10:49:32 AM1/17/18

pyotr filipivich

Jan 18, 2018, 12:20:26 AM1/18/18
servant on 17 Jan 2018 15:39:13 GMT typed in
alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox the following:
Three Pounds of flax.

--
pyotr
After the war two Army Chaplains were mustering out. The one said to

infowolf1

Feb 7, 2018, 11:51:57 AM2/7/18
On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 2:14:20 PM UTC-8, nickk - not the imposter wrote:
> Vladimir Putin says Communism is a lot like Christianity and compares Lenin’s body to holy relics.

I don't have his entire quote in context but part of it is in this
http://euromaidanpress.com/2018/01/15/putin-says-communism-is-like-christianity-and-lenins-body-a-saints-relic/#arvlbdata

you can see he is comparing the ideals (which were bait for a more problematic thing but like with illuminati drew in the unwary) and the eschatology is
similar, that a utopia a paradise on earth would be formed by an event, in our case the Second Coming of Christ, but in their case the establishment of the dictatorship of the proletariat.

Communism has been analyzed as a Christian heresy.

The treatment of Lenin's body is indeed like the treatment of holy relics.

I think Putin was making a pitch to draw in the left over commies and commie sympathizers, which are many especially there was a turn back that way after
the cataclysmic shift to free market left many without bread or meat for some
food lines because it wasn't profitable to deliver there.

if the homes and apartments they lived in had been owned by private landlords
instead of the state, millions or at least hundreds of thousands would
probably have been evicted and died without shelter in the winter.

This was the result of the Heritage Foundation directing the shift.

Justina

http://politicallyunclassifiable.blogspot.com