Murdoch: Ben Carson would be a 'real black president'

GSI

Oct 8, 2015, 12:15:27 AM10/8/15

Rupert Murdoch, owner of FoxTV, the Wall StreetJournal, posted on Twitter:
Ben Carson would be a 'real black president'

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/10/08/rupert-murdoch-tweet-ben-carson-ctn.cnn

duke

Oct 8, 2015, 8:11:49 AM10/8/15
A great conservative black president.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

vince garcia

Oct 8, 2015, 8:38:29 AM10/8/15
Well, he's not mixed race white+black; he's full black with two black
parents, not a white mother.

MORGAN FREEMAN--who I think you'll agree is fully black--says Obabma is
not really black because he's mixed.

Gordon

Oct 8, 2015, 8:57:14 AM10/8/15
One very small pellet of fecal material in a bowl of punch makes it
unacceptable to some!

GSI

Oct 8, 2015, 9:10:10 PM10/8/15
On 2015-10-08 12:11:58 +0000, duke said:

> On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 21:15:26 -0700, GSI <it...@itchynet.com> wrote:

>> Rupert Murdoch, owner of FoxTV, the Wall StreetJournal, posted on Twitter:
>> Ben Carson would be a 'real black president'
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/10/08/rupert-murdoch-tweet-ben-carson-ctn.cnn
>
> A great conservative black president.
>
> the dukester, American-American

Everything eventually turns into its opposite.
What is this world coming to dept....
Lately, American "Christian" fascists, formerly known as Ku Klux Klansman,
and even FoxNews (Ku Klux Klan-TV), are saying things about Carson,
like "A great conservative black president." ??????? LOL

The only thing Fascist "Christianity" cares about is a WAR in the
middle-east that would give Israel the excuse it needs to kill all
the Palestinians and take their land. Carson would be like Reagan,
easily manipulated by the real money and power in Washington.
Fascist "Christians" would get the war they are so eager for very
quickly. He is also a "full-on" right-wing "Christian" wingnut.

Carson is not a smart man. He's probably smarter than Forrest Gump,
but not by much. His social skills are an embarrassment. How he got
through Medical School and became a celebrated neurosurgeon, and
then Presidential hopeful, is a major mystery, that needs to be
investigated.

As I have written here before, the #1 conflict in this world, in America,
and everywhere, is between "Liberal" and "Conservative". "Liberal" is
the direction the world is NATURALLY headed in. "Liberal" is "forward".
"Conservative" is the opposite. "Conservative" wants to go backward,
turn the clock back. Some "Conservatives" want to return to Biblical
times. They talk about going "forward" to "Revelation", and the return
of Jesus, but this is NOT forward, it's backward. And there is a much
deeper more fundamental level to this conflict.
What this conflict REALLY is, is EGO versus NON-EGO. The present
world driven by EGOTISM, vs. the future world of NON-EGO. That is
what Revelation is really about. The "Conservative" world is the world
of EGOTISM. The world that wants America to be #1, to rule the world.
Wants the "White Race" to rule the world. The "chosen" by "God" to
be the "Master Race". And those not meeting "God's" approval, Gays,
Lesbians, Trans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Moslems, Buddhists, etc.,
will be eliminated.

The hands of time do not go backward. The return of Jesus Christ to
rule the world for a thousand years is a fantasyland that will never
happen. But powerful American EGOISTS will never stop. Winning
isn't everything for them, it's the ONLY thing. That is why they want
Carson. They will never stop until they DESTROY Obama, and
replacing him with their own black would make the win even sweeter.
Once they have him installed as President, they will go all-out to
totally destroy Obama's reputation, and every bit of legislation he
had anything to do with. This is the kind of people who lead the
Republican Right. They will not only destroy Obama, but his wife,
and children too. They are EGOISTS of the highest order. There
are no rules in their verson of politics. Obama is the "Liberal's"
black politician, so they have no choice but to replace him with
THEIR black politician, then destroy the "lib" black politician with
relentless lies and propaganda repeated often enought until
they become "truth", like Hillary-Bengazi and email server.

The EGOIST is ALWAYS "RIGHT". That is why you can't stop
these people. In Tea Party/Rebub. politics, they have almost
unlimited funds, and virtually complete control of the Americam
Gov. Obama is the only thing preventing them from having total
control of the US Gov. and Military.

GSI

Oct 8, 2015, 11:23:49 PM10/8/15
On 2015-10-09 01:10:09 +0000, GSI said:

Continued:

> The "Conservative" world is the world
> of EGOTISM.

There is nothing Christian about these people. They are EGOISTS,
and Christianity, as it has been re-imagined in 20th century America,
is a perfect, tailor-made vehicle for their egotism. It makes them
"RIGHT", and "Chosen", favored by "God". There is nothing you
can say that will shake their "faith". They would cut off a vital body
part before they would give up the fantasy that tells them they are
"chosen", destined for glory, and superior to all those they HATE.

Next: Why do they HATE "Liberals"?

duke

Oct 9, 2015, 7:47:16 AM10/9/15
On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 18:10:09 -0700, GSI <it...@itchynet.com> wrote:

>On 2015-10-08 12:11:58 +0000, duke said:
>
>> On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 21:15:26 -0700, GSI <it...@itchynet.com> wrote:

>>> Rupert Murdoch, owner of FoxTV, the Wall StreetJournal, posted on Twitter:
>>> Ben Carson would be a 'real black president'
>>>
>>> http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/10/08/rupert-murdoch-tweet-ben-carson-ctn.cnn
>>
>> A great conservative black president.
>>
>> the dukester, American-American
>
>Everything eventually turns into its opposite.
>What is this world coming to dept....
>Lately, American "Christian" fascists, formerly known as Ku Klux Klansman,
>and even FoxNews (Ku Klux Klan-TV), are saying things about Carson,
>like "A great conservative black president." ??????? LOL

What's new. Fox News is a great American network.

>The only thing Fascist "Christianity" cares about is a WAR in the
>middle-east that would give Israel the excuse it needs to kill all
>the Palestinians and take their land. Carson would be like Reagan,
>easily manipulated by the real money and power in Washington.
>Fascist "Christians" would get the war they are so eager for very
>quickly. He is also a "full-on" right-wing "Christian" wingnut.
>Carson is not a smart man.

He's a brilliant man - black, Christian, conservative, brain surgeon.

>He's probably smarter than Forrest Gump,
>but not by much. His social skills are an embarrassment. How he got
>through Medical School and became a celebrated neurosurgeon, and
>then Presidential hopeful, is a major mystery, that needs to be
>investigated.

Oh, you're taking about 'ratbama.

>As I have written here before, the #1 conflict in this world, in America,
>and everywhere, is between "Liberal" and "Conservative". "Liberal" is
>the direction the world is NATURALLY headed in.

No, freebies to all freebie demanders.

> "Liberal" is "forward".

Who pays?

>"Conservative" is the opposite. "Conservative" wants to go backward,
>turn the clock back. Some "Conservatives" want to return to Biblical
>times.

You're full of crap.

duke

Oct 9, 2015, 7:50:25 AM10/9/15
When will you liberals understand that it's not the color of his skin that
matters, but the color of his heart. I see Carson or Carly as best choices for
VP.

Uh, you do notice, don't you, that I as a Conservative call for 2 minority folks
to leadership roles, don't you.

Rod

Oct 9, 2015, 12:55:58 PM10/9/15
On 10/9/2015 6:47 AM, duke wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 18:10:09 -0700, GSI <it...@itchynet.com> wrote:

>>> A great conservative black president.
>>>
>>> the dukester, American-American
>>
>> Everything eventually turns into its opposite.
>> What is this world coming to dept....
>> Lately, American "Christian" fascists, formerly known as Ku Klux Klansman,
>> and even FoxNews (Ku Klux Klan-TV), are saying things about Carson,
>> like "A great conservative black president." ??????? LOL
>
> What's new. Fox News is a great American network.

They are a pack of damned lairs and proud of it, even
admitting publicly that they are under no obligation to
publish truth.

The only thing great about a liar is his demise...

GSI

Oct 9, 2015, 3:58:51 PM10/9/15
You are a RACIST. You have a LONG HISTORY of posting RACIST
comments here in these groups. You have used UGLY, HIGHLY RACIST
street words to talk about Obama. In the past, these ugly words were in
your signature with EVERY POST. Everyone here with a functioning
memory knows you as the MOST RACIST person here.
You, and the right-wing media has NO INTENTION of actually voting
for Carson. And not because he is a 2-digit fool and a buffoon. He is
being USED, by right-wing leaders and TV talking heads to gain trust
with black voters. There is NOTHING done by right-wing media that isn't
carefully calculated to win the Presidency. Bengazi, Hillary's emails,
Planned Parenthood "baby killing", and Ben Carson, are ALL part of
a coordinated attack on the Democratic Party. The LIES and prop-
aganda will continue forever, as long as EGOTISM is alive and well
in American politics. That is what Republican Politics is all about -
they are the party of EGOISTISM, WHITE SUPREMACY, HATE,
and PHONY 2-DIGIT IQ "CHRISTIANITY".

GSI

Oct 9, 2015, 8:30:17 PM10/9/15
The diving motor of these fundamentalist right-wingers is HATE.
Everything they believe, say, and do, is motivated by HATE. Their
so-called "religion" is all about HATE. They say that Jesus is their
Messiah, but that's just another LIE. Their REAL Messiah is SATAN,
the LORD of HATE and EGOTISM.

They have a long list of people and things they HATE, but "Liberals"
and non-white people are at the top.

Why do they HATE "Liberals" ?
In most cases, their HATRED for "Liberals" began in High School.
The "Liberals" were the students that got into the "A" classes, for
the smartest students, whereas they were put in the "D" to "F"
classes, for the stupid people, and losers.
The "A" class students had frequent social events. They had dances,
dating, and even sex. The "D" to"F" students went all the way through
High School without even getting to first base with the opposite sex.
They became "gamers", and hung out with other gamers, playing
video games. For sex, they downloaded porn and whacked off.

But this is not the whole story - more later...

duke

Oct 10, 2015, 1:17:48 PM10/10/15
On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 11:56:03 -0500, Rod <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/9/2015 6:47 AM, duke wrote:

>>> Everything eventually turns into its opposite.
>>> What is this world coming to dept....
>>> Lately, American "Christian" fascists, formerly known as Ku Klux Klansman,
>>> and even FoxNews (Ku Klux Klan-TV), are saying things about Carson,
>>> like "A great conservative black president." ??????? LOL
>>
>> What's new. Fox News is a great American network.
>

> They are a pack of damned lairs and proud of it, even
> admitting publicly that they are under no obligation to
> publish truth.

But they always do as a part of responding to the American truth. Their
programming constantly includes right v left participants. Now as far as
abc,cbs, nbc, msnbc - it's a different presentation.

> The only thing great about a liar is his demise...

That's why those 4 above are fading out of sight.

>>> The only thing Fascist "Christianity" cares about is a WAR in the
>>> middle-east that would give Israel the excuse it needs to kill all
>>> the Palestinians and take their land. Carson would be like Reagan,
>>> easily manipulated by the real money and power in Washington.
>>> Fascist "Christians" would get the war they are so eager for very
>>> quickly. He is also a "full-on" right-wing "Christian" wingnut.
>>> Carson is not a smart man.

>> He's a brilliant man - black, Christian, conservative, brain surgeon.

No response?

>>> "Liberal" is "forward".
>> Who pays?

No response?

duke

Oct 10, 2015, 1:24:57 PM10/10/15
On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 12:58:50 -0700, GSI <it...@itchynet.com> wrote:

>On 2015-10-09 11:50:24 +0000, duke said:
>
>> On Thu, 08 Oct 2015 07:57:09 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net> wrote:

>>> One very small pellet of fecal material in a bowl of punch makes it
>>> unacceptable to some!
>>
>> When will you liberals understand that it's not the color of his skin that
>> matters, but the color of his heart. I see Carson or Carly as best choices for
>> VP.
>>
>> Uh, you do notice, don't you, that I as a Conservative call for 2
>> minority folks
>> to leadership roles, don't you.
>>
>> the dukester, American-American
>
>You are a RACIST.

NO. YOU are a racist.

>You have a LONG HISTORY of posting RACIST
>comments here in these groups. You have used UGLY, HIGHLY RACIST
>street words to talk about Obama.

Like what??? Right now it's 'ratbama. That is full truth. At one time, I
referenced him to black comedian.

>In the past, these ugly words were in
>your signature with EVERY POST. Everyone here with a functioning
>memory knows you as the MOST RACIST person here.

Truth is NEVER racism.

>You, and the right-wing media has NO INTENTION of actually voting
>for Carson.

You're full of crap. My personal choice at this time is Trump for president and
either Ben or Carly as VP. I will vote for either Carly or Ben for President in
a light second if they are the Republican ticket.

>And not because he is a 2-digit fool and a buffoon. He is
>being USED, by right-wing leaders and TV talking heads to gain trust
>with black voters. There is NOTHING done by right-wing media that isn't
>carefully calculated to win the Presidency.

Is this why 'ratbama is sending Biden out on AF2 to speak to all the black,
queer and other outlaw groups. Why are the 'rats kissing their butts?? Answer:
that's the 'rat voting base.

>Bengazi, Hillary's emails,
>Planned Parenthood "baby killing", and Ben Carson, are ALL part of
>a coordinated attack on the Democratic Party.

When the shoe fits. I've love to see the 'rats go out of business.

Gordon

Oct 10, 2015, 2:10:22 PM10/10/15
In Australian slang vernacular...When the foo shits, wear it! This is
about foo birds that hang out along the beaches and fly over people
and drop some of their excrement on someone.

Colonel Edmund Burke

Oct 10, 2015, 2:16:16 PM10/10/15

Vince is mixed. Does that make him a half taco bender?
Message has been deleted

Rod

Oct 10, 2015, 10:29:22 PM10/10/15
On 10/10/2015 2:23 PM, Rod wrote:
This is a munged post. My ip has been hijacked again
by the following;

209.126.99.80 - Geo Information
IP Address 209.126.99.80
Host raptor143.startdedicated.com
Location US US, United States
City Saint Louis, MO 63146
Organization River City Internet Group (Primary Networks)
ISP River City Internet Group (Primary Networks)
AS Number AS6428 CDM - CDM
Latitude 38°71'00" North
Longitude 90°50'16" West
Distance 8774.16 km (5452.01 miles)
Map Locationnew World Map Google Maps Yahoo Maps Microsoft
Live Maps
Map location
209.126.99.80 - Whois Information

> What would you like me to say ? He is a decent person and an
> excellent surgeon, but his political views are to narrow to serve
> everyone living in this country, and this is EXACTLY the problem
> with conservatives, they do not care to help accommodate other people,
> it's their way or the highway, the politics of absolute selfishness and
> greed, nothing less. Over the last 60 years conservatives have helped
> themselves to the social security funds 8 different times, left IOU's
> and danced around paying any of it back. We don't want your kind in any
> office any longer. All That Republicans have EVER done is steal from
> Americans, start wars, lie to the people and raise taxes on the middle
> class while your favored plutocrats pay nothing in taxes, and it all
> began with Mr.Trickle Down, and Reagan was the biggest liar of all of
> them, having denied allowing a WMD sale to Saddam to be used on Iran,
> having lied about it right up to the point where the article exposing
> him was published.
>
> I am a liberal, socially liberal and fiscally conservative, and the
> first thing we are going to do is stop your spending on weapons, black
> projects and congressional health insurance, retirement and perks. And
> since conservatives have seen fit to lie and cheat the public just like
> common thieves..., we're gonna take a play right out of John McCains IS
> handbook and hold a mass public execution of conservatives.
>
> You know I have to say, you guys claim that you are Christians...it
> isn't washing for you...making that kind of claim just put the last nail
> in the Republican Parties coffin lid.
>
> Now I know you are going to have a response attempting to absolve
> Republicans of any wrong doing. It's like you have said before, slavery
> and poverty are the natural states of men...and you're partly correct.
>
> When we are done with you...it will be your natural state. I have
> stopped to reflect on just how a God could stand by and allow the evils
> that republicans have done continue...and I cannot help but come to the
> conclusion that YOUR God is all for your evil. Now, please reply to me
> with some line of garbage about how Christians have been abused...from
> my point of view lies, stealing, distortions are all a part of
> Republican character.
>

> The day is fast approaching when conservatives will be forced to
> account for their evils at the end of a gun. I hope I am still living to
> be on the trigger end of that gun...

GSI

Oct 11, 2015, 8:13:20 AM10/11/15
In the past, you have used Nigger, Spearchucker, Porchmonkey, etc.

>> In the past, these ugly words were in
>> your signature with EVERY POST. Everyone here with a functioning
>> memory knows you as the MOST RACIST person here.
>
> Truth is NEVER racism.

Everything about you is RACISM.

>> You, and the right-wing media has NO INTENTION of actually voting
>> for Carson.
>
> You're full of crap. My personal choice at this time is Trump for
> president and
> either Ben or Carly as VP. I will vote for either Carly or Ben for
> President in
> a light second if they are the Republican ticket.

They won't be, and you know it. Carson is an "evangelical" whack-job,
a black male version of Sarah Palin. Fiorina is arrogant, egocentric, evil,
a human spitting cobra.

>> And not because he is a 2-digit fool and a buffoon. He is
>> being USED, by right-wing leaders and TV talking heads to gain trust
>> with black voters. There is NOTHING done by right-wing media that isn't
>> carefully calculated to win the Presidency.
>
> Is this why 'ratbama is sending Biden out on AF2 to speak to all the black,
> queer and other outlaw groups. Why are the 'rats kissing their butts??
> Answer:
> that's the 'rat voting base.

You mean "the niggers and queers" don't you?

>> Bengazi, Hillary's emails,
>> Planned Parenthood "baby killing", and Ben Carson, are ALL part of
>> a coordinated attack on the Democratic Party.
>
> When the shoe fits. I've love to see the 'rats go out of business.

What shoe? It's all LIES. The truth means nothing to the Republican
2-digit Egoist Party.
You are an EGOIST. Your politics are the politics of EGOTISM.
What you really want is an American Adolf Hitler. I'm sure you'll
get your Hitler someday, but Trump is the closest you have this
time, and he isn't electable to President.

> the dukester, American-American

duke

Oct 11, 2015, 1:53:10 PM10/11/15
On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 14:23:10 -0500, Rod <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/10/2015 12:17 PM, duke wrote:
> What would you like me to say ? He is a decent person and an
>excellent surgeon, but his political views are to narrow to serve
>everyone living in this country, and this is EXACTLY the problem
>with conservatives, they do not care to help accommodate other people,
>it's their way or the highway, the politics of absolute selfishness and
>greed, nothing less.

His political views match the majority of the people in this country.

> Over the last 60 years conservatives have helped
>themselves to the social security funds 8 different times, left IOU's
>and danced around paying any of it back. We don't want your kind in any
>office any longer.

I don't want your kind in office any longer. All your kind care for is buying
votes from freeloaders by stealing from those that made an effort to make
something of themselves besides being a roadway laborer.

>All That Republicans have EVER done is steal from
>Americans, start wars, lie to the people and raise taxes on the middle
>class while your favored plutocrats pay nothing in taxes, and it all
>began with Mr.Trickle Down, and Reagan was the biggest liar of all of
>them, having denied allowing a WMD sale to Saddam to be used on Iran,
>having lied about it right up to the point where the article exposing
>him was published.

What abut all the great 'rat leaders of this country. THEY......in majority
approved the war in Iraq.

> I am a liberal, socially liberal and fiscally conservative, and the
>first thing we are going to do is stop your spending on weapons, black
>projects and congressional health insurance, retirement and perks.

Then it's a good thing 'ratbama is financing all those advanced weapons that
will keep this country saved for decades to come, isn't it.

> And
>since conservatives have seen fit to lie and cheat the public just like
>common thieves..., we're gonna take a play right out of John McCains IS
>handbook and hold a mass public execution of conservatives.

'ratbama promises us ACA to reduces prices. Now prices are rising out of sight
for medical insurance. Guess he was too dumb to know the difference.

> You know I have to say, you guys claim that you are Christians...it
>isn't washing for you...making that kind of claim just put the last nail
>in the Republican Parties coffin lid.

When 'ratbama hauled ass out of Iraq, he has allowed the murder and beheading of
thousands of innocent people by isis.

That's a fine group of people you support there.

> Now I know you are going to have a response attempting to absolve
>Republicans of any wrong doing. It's like you have said before, slavery
>and poverty are the natural states of men...and you're partly correct.

Comme se', comme ca'.

> When we are done with you...it will be your natural state. I have
>stopped to reflect on just how a God could stand by and allow the evils
>that republicans have done continue..

They are less evil than the 'rat policies.

>.and I cannot help but come to the
>conclusion that YOUR God is all for your evil.

Man is a natural born sinner, and God allows sin to take place because the ones
that overcome will be the saved.

>Now, please reply to me
>with some line of garbage about how Christians have been abused...from
>my point of view lies, stealing, distortions are all a part of
>Republican character.

Do you stand in favor is ISIL.

> The day is fast approaching when conservatives will be forced to
>account for their evils at the end of a gun. I hope I am still living to
>be on the trigger end of that gun...

The devil's got your tongue.

>--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ne...@netfront.net ---

duke

Oct 11, 2015, 2:03:31 PM10/11/15
On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 05:13:18 -0700, GSI <it...@itchynet.com> wrote:

>>> You are a RACIST.
>> NO. YOU are a racist.

>>> You have a LONG HISTORY of posting RACIST
>>> comments here in these groups. You have used UGLY, HIGHLY RACIST
>>> street words to talk about Obama.

>> Like what??? Right now it's 'ratbama. That is full truth. At one time, I
>> referenced him to black comedian.

>In the past, you have used Nigger, Spearchucker, Porchmonkey, etc.

The only one I, duke, MAY have used is "spearchucker" in some far past. The
others did not come from me.

Maybe they are your favorites.

>>> In the past, these ugly words were in
>>> your signature with EVERY POST. Everyone here with a functioning
>>> memory knows you as the MOST RACIST person here.

>> Truth is NEVER racism.
>Everything about you is RACISM.

Not when you daydreaming about something some one else wrote.

>>> You, and the right-wing media has NO INTENTION of actually voting
>>> for Carson.

>> You're full of crap. My personal choice at this time is Trump for
>> president and
>> either Ben or Carly as VP. I will vote for either Carly or Ben for
>> President in
>> a light second if they are the Republican ticket.

>They won't be, and you know it. Carson is an "evangelical" whack-job,
>a black male version of Sarah Palin. Fiorina is arrogant, egocentric, evil,
>a human spitting cobra.

And both would make better presidents than 'ratbama ever thought about doing,
much less following thru.

>>> And not because he is a 2-digit fool and a buffoon. He is
>>> being USED, by right-wing leaders and TV talking heads to gain trust
>>> with black voters. There is NOTHING done by right-wing media that isn't
>>> carefully calculated to win the Presidency.

>> Is this why 'ratbama is sending Biden out on AF2 to speak to all the black,
>> queer and other outlaw groups. Why are the 'rats kissing their butts??
>> Answer:
>> that's the 'rat voting base.
>You mean "the niggers and queers" don't you?

I said the "rat voting base". We all know that's the solid 'rat black vote,
the queers and lesbians, druggies, labor unions, etc.

>>> Bengazi, Hillary's emails,
>>> Planned Parenthood "baby killing", and Ben Carson, are ALL part of
>>> a coordinated attack on the Democratic Party.

>> When the shoe fits. I've love to see the 'rats go out of business.

>What shoe? It's all LIES. The truth means nothing to the Republican
>2-digit Egoist Party.

The shoe the Benghazi committee is fixing to hand to the prosecute.

>You are an EGOIST. Your politics are the politics of EGOTISM.
>What you really want is an American Adolf Hitler. I'm sure you'll
>get your Hitler someday, but Trump is the closest you have this
>time, and he isn't electable to President.

Trump/Carly - my preference.

'ratbama screwed the country. Donald will "Make America great again."

rod

Oct 12, 2015, 11:59:44 AM10/12/15
duke <duckg...@cox.net> Wrote in message:
I did not post this to start with. I have made it a habit to
stay off of usenet as much as possible and stay out of your
affairs I don't care to be involved in your stuff and that
includes your politics. If you Republicans want to continue to
rape and pillage the country it is no concern of mine because
your f****** your own people over. We'll just wait until you're
done and exhausted and then wipe your stupid asses
out.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

vince garcia

Oct 13, 2015, 8:30:33 AM10/13/15
>In the past, you have used Nigger, Spearchucker, Porchmonkey, etc.

Duke has asked asked a fair question you should answer, having accused
him-where has he called anyone a "nigger"?

Gordon

Oct 13, 2015, 8:37:10 AM10/13/15
Using the term "Nigger" in reference to people with ancestral roots in
Nigeria is almost as bad as using the term "Russian" in reference to
people with ancestral roots in Russia. Gordon

vince garcia

Oct 13, 2015, 12:48:17 PM10/13/15
The word "nigger" in english, though there are Spanish/Portuguese/latin
references, comes from an older english word for something black

In fact, in the old movie THE DAM BUSTERS the british pilots' mascot was
called "Nigger," which was by no means meant as some racial slur against
African-Americans, but the dog was named that because he was a black
lab. The word "nigger" was actually a tribute to the dog and was the
code word sent to verify the dam had been blown. Politically correct
censors have cut the pooch out of modern copies of the movie.

duke

Oct 13, 2015, 1:11:52 PM10/13/15
Good. I thought it was well out of line for you.

>I have made it a habit to
> stay off of usenet as much as possible and stay out of your
> affairs I don't care to be involved in your stuff and that
> includes your politics. If you Republicans want to continue to
> rape and pillage the country it is no concern of mine because
> your f****** your own people over. We'll just wait until you're
> done and exhausted and then wipe your stupid asses
> out.

Oops, guess I was wrong. In my country, all are welcome, if you join us in
love of country, flag and the American way, but NEVER if you demand to change
what we are.

GSI

Oct 13, 2015, 10:37:32 PM10/13/15
I am not his personal biographer - I don't keep records of his racist BS,
but he used to include anti-Obama racial slurs in EVERY post. He was
called a RACIST nearly daily, so he toned it down to the present
"ratbama" etc. Look it up, if you are so interested. But I know you
won't, because, as usual, you are only interested in making me
"wrong" and yourself "right".

P.S If memory serves me, another of Duke's racist themes has been
to use "monkey" and/or "monkeyboy" for Obama. He also admitted to
using "spearchucker", and you say nothing about that, so I guess you
think that African Americans are OK with "spearchucker", and President
Obama is OK with "President Spearchucker".

duke

Oct 15, 2015, 8:14:25 AM10/15/15
On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 05:30:47 -0700, vince garcia <vggar...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>>In the past, you have used Nigger, Spearchucker, Porchmonkey, etc.
>
>Duke has asked asked a fair question you should answer, having accused
>him-where has he called anyone a "nigger"?

Thanks, vince.

duke

Oct 15, 2015, 8:32:01 AM10/15/15
On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 19:37:31 -0700, GSI <it...@itchynet.com> wrote:

>On 2015-10-13 12:30:47 +0000, vince garcia said:
>

>>> In the past, you have used Nigger, Spearchucker, Porchmonkey, etc.
>>
>> Duke has asked asked a fair question you should answer, having accused
>> him-where has he called anyone a "nigger"?
>
>I am not his personal biographer - I don't keep records of his racist BS,

Yet you didn't hesitate to accuse me anyway, did you?

>but he used to include anti-Obama racial slurs in EVERY post. He was
>called a RACIST nearly daily, so he toned it down to the present
>"ratbama" etc. Look it up, if you are so interested. But I know you
>won't, because, as usual, you are only interested in making me
>"wrong" and yourself "right".

"Buckwheat" is a black comedian from the movies from long ago; 'ratbama is a
black comedian.

>P.S If memory serves me, another of Duke's racist themes has been
>to use "monkey" and/or "monkeyboy" for Obama.

NEVER.

> He also admitted to
>using "spearchucker",

NEVER.

> and you say nothing about that, so I guess you
>think that African Americans are OK with "spearchucker", and President
>Obama is OK with "President Spearchucker".

Gordon

Oct 15, 2015, 8:41:08 AM10/15/15
On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 19:37:31 -0700, GSI <it...@itchynet.com> wrote:

I'm not being racial, but I would like some insight into the question
of Black African civilization. They occupied a very fertile region of
sub-Sahara Africa and the earliest civilization started in the valley
of the Nile River in northeast Africa. Why did the African Black
people not pick up on this and become a world leader. They certainly
had enough natural resources to have done so. Why didn't they? Gordon