Where can I find a transgender woman to date?

anvipat...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2020, 12:28:27 AM2/17/20
I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.

Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc

A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.

Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".

Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)

So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.

I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.

However

First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.

Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.

Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.

Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

anvipat...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2020, 12:28:39 AM2/17/20
Am single easy going at this (615).....am new to this date site,I love all water games like 392 biking.... If you are a good honesty man with a good heart then let get to meet 5254.... I will love to get a text from you! Thank you

vinaya...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2020, 12:35:53 AM2/17/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Choose someone outside your social or work circle. Do not have a relationship of friends with benefits with one of the members of the group of friends that you have known since you were five years old, or it will lead to great discomfort when the relationship ends. Typical friends with benefit relationships only last a few months, so don't choose someone you know you'll have to see all the time.

vinaya...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2020, 12:36:11 AM2/17/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Choose someone with experience. You should try to find someone you know who has had some connection experience, even better if you have heard that he or she is great in bed. Since that is what you will do, it is good to have the feeling that the person will give birth. It will also help if the person has had some casual adventures before, so they have experience in that department. If the person has only had a relationship and lasted seven years, it may not be their best option.

perti...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2020, 10:58:59 PM2/17/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
As a transgender woman, my relationship with online dating is complicated, to say the least.

With my accounts on OkCupid, Tinder, Hinge, Coffee Meets Bagel and ChristianMingle, I am subject to the same type of messages from Mr. Washboard-Abs-No-Face and unsolicited dick photos that unfortunately most women receive. But the search for Mr. Right as a transgender woman (I was born a man, but I identify myself and present as a woman) adds a whole new dimension to digital dating.

Since the transition in 2014, I have not reacted positively to the guys who attacked me in person because I have not mastered the art of telling them that we have "the same parts." For the past three years, Tinder has been my gateway to online dating as a transgender woman.

As a 22-year-old graduate who begins a career in fashion (and hopefully, someday, my own line of self-made clothing), I am attracted to boys who are fun and ambitious. There is no greater deviation than someone who does the least, except perhaps the body odor. In terms of appearance, I prefer taller boys. With 5'9 ″, I still like being able to admire my man, literally. So, every time I see 6'2 "or higher in a boy's profile, it's almost an automatic slide to the right.

Two women pose at a music festival, Janelle is on the right with a purple dress and bralet and a visor.
(Photo courtesy of Janelle Villapando)
As a trans woman in dating applications, I have always made sure that boys know that I am transgender. This avoids wasting each other's time. Many cases of trans women who were injured and sometimes even murdered when they revealed their status to transphobic men who found them attractive have also been documented, so being completely transparent is also a way of protecting me from potentially dangerous situations.

By clicking, sending messages and scrolling through the world of online dating, I quickly learned that there are at least three different types of men: those who fetishize trans women, those who are curious but cautious, and those who simply do not . read. Unfortunately, these tags do not appear in their profiles.

cp73...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2020, 11:17:38 PM2/18/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Robyn Chauvin was sure: it was a date. He had invited his partner to dinner. They were eating in a good restaurant. Then, he says, halfway, his dining roommate threw a bomb.

"She asked me in the middle of the meal," Well, what kind of woman would date you? "

The words stung.

"That hurts," admits Chauvin. The pain was more acute because this was her first foray out after she had made the complete transition.

At that time, Chauvin was a transgender woman in her 40s. The year was 2000 and the times were different. The world had not yet received Caitlyn Jenner or Laverne Cox. Today, Chauvin is 65 years old, and the courtship has not been simplified.

But frankly, dating was never exactly easy.

Years of pretending
Chauvin was raised in the south in an ardently religious family, it is not a soft place to land for a child struggling with gender. First remember to want to dress in women's clothing around age 4.

AD

“I come from a highly dysfunctional Catholic family. I have five children and I worked hard to pretend to be a man, "he says." It was a confusing issue for me all my life, as women attract me. "

Chauvin managed to largely hide his gender identity while growing up in New Orleans, he says, but there were missteps.

“A Halloween, probably 6 years old, I came up with this brilliant idea that I could be a witch and go out in costumes and go out. And I put on my mother's black slip and a witch hat and high heels and makeup and they yelled at me because it was a Catholic neighborhood. They didn't appreciate that at all. "

Teen dating was also complicated; Chauvin says she was never an expert at achieving "the masculine."

"They always considered me gay, and I was actually a little gay throughout the school," she says. "Even the dates were difficult, because the girls answered me like" I don't want to go out with you, you're gay. "

Robyn Chauvin ((Courtesy of Robyn Chauvin))
Robyn Chauvin ((Courtesy of Robyn Chauvin))
Love, marriage and an "eureka moment"
At first, romantic love may have seemed elusive, but around the age of 23, Chauvin, who had not yet dated as a transgender, met the woman he would marry.

AD

"We both went crazy in our youth and in the French Quarter when we met," says Chauvin. But in the late 1980s, the couple "stopped being wild" and returned to school.

While studying music therapy, Chauvin realized: "I was not ready to leave, but I decided to stop trying to pretend to be a man, which was a great decision."

That "eureka moment" arrived one afternoon at the music library, where Chauvin was a night librarian. A friend, a young woman who trained to be a Broadway interpreter, came in and commented on the "peach fluff" that splashed Chauvin's upper lip.

"She said," I wish I could grow a mustache like that. " Chauvin's response came out: "I said," I wish I couldn't. "

With those words, he says, "the part of myself that was trying to hide so much really surfaced."

jennywhi...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2020, 4:48:52 AM2/19/20
Hi my name is dustin I am a bi top in south saint paul I also have a friend and he is a sumisive bottom we are looking for tops that are not aggressive and tiny sumisive bottom phone.

lilapat...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2020, 5:41:09 AM2/19/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Extramarital affairs are on the rise, but there is also a good amount of single people who are jumping into the married dating pool. In some cases, these people are looking to be a part of a threesome. Other times, they simply want a relationship with no commitments and there is no surer way to have no commitments than to date someone who is already married. These single people tend to be looking for sex exclusively rather than long term relationships and if you want to date someone who is single, then there are many perks to doing so although your promise of discretion is lessened somewhat since the two of you do not both have spouses.

But what about dating a married person? What are the benefits to having an extramarital affair when you’re not married?

1) Lack of commitment.
If you’re not looking for something serious, then this is the place for you. You’re almost guaranteed to find someone who isn’t looking for anything long term and you can call the shots in the relationship. If you want to meet once a week? We’re sure that your affair partner would be down for that. If you wanted to meet more regularly, they would probably be okay with that too, so long as they could fit it into their schedule. If you’re looking for casual dating, then look no further than the married dating pool.

2) People are more interested in you.
One thing that marriage does is it shuts people off from the rest of the world. It’s not something that is done entirely, but it does tend to happen and more than that, it is something which makes new people more interesting. If you’re single and someone new, they’ll be more interested in having an affair with you and also with taking you out prior to it. There are some who would balk at it, but for a lot of people who are having an affair the time spent outside of the house is almost as good as the sex.

3) You are not expected to save marriages.
There is a common misconception that when you go into an affair with someone who is having an extramarital affair that you have to stay as their affair partner (like a mistress). This isn’t true. While there are some people who enjoy this, there are plenty of people who don’t and if you’re not comfortable with that kind of arrangement then don’t feel bad about not going for it. Remember that an affair is infinitely customizable and often comes without the expectations or baggage that a normal relationship would. You call the shots and you get to decide how far this goes for you. If you want to be in something more long term, but still an affair then that’s up to you and your affair partner.

ketanpat...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2020, 9:52:22 AM2/19/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Actually looking for love. You guys can text me

hardikys...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2020, 2:04:18 AM2/21/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
After a couple months, a few ads, and a number of responses, I've decided that Locanto's "Personals" section is nothing but a lot of phonies playing make-believe on their computers and phones, much like 7th grade boys writing letters to Penthouse.

If there are any real women or men on this site, who (1) aren't simply obnoxious, asinine, trashy fuck a hole in a donut in public for attention, (2) or pretenders fantasy playing, I have yet to see them.

Wotta joke!

jiyanpa...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2020, 2:54:45 AM2/23/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
im single womn
looking for real guy.. anyone here?

ap63...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2020, 1:10:37 AM2/24/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Food to go
With this type of boy, I tend to go into education mode and talk about the normality of my handmade vulva. Their concerns generally include what their friends and family would say, how they would react to me, what it means for their sexuality and the difficulties in understanding the idea of ​​a sexual encounter with me. All these fears show that he is simply not the one for me. In this situation, I remind myself that I want someone who does not need to take time to think, but is willing to move forward based on our innate chemistry and attraction. This leads to man number three.

MORE: How fashion helped me discover who I am as a trans woman
The guy who accepts too much
Profile: This guy has a fetish for trans women, he prefers them to cis women (i.e., people who identify as the sex they were born with) for various reasons, or he has slept with one without knowing it or for a unique experience.

The encounter
I've been meeting a coworker. He is the bad boy that my mother definitely doesn't want me to go out. Even with tattoos everywhere, I've learned that he's tough on the outside but sensitive on the inside. After almost two months of playing shy, we finally went on a date. We decided to act as a couple at night, holding hands on the sidewalk and during dinner. During our night together, we had one of our deep conversations. He asked me about being trans, something I really wasn't sure if he had caught or not.

jessicato...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2020, 11:49:29 PM2/24/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Looking 4 a man who wants to spend some time between my legs; I love oral.
I'll bend over doggy style and you can Suck my clit and lick me from my ass hole to clit,
I'd even want to sit on your dick. Only Text me

jamesmzr...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2020, 12:28:40 AM2/26/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Sexual abuse that happens during consensual sex?
Hello! So, I recently though a topic that is not mentioned a lot. Which is when usually a woman is having consensual sex with a man, but during the sex the man forces her to do things she doesn't want.

Could that be considered rape? Are there cases where it's enjoyable for the women?

Anyone have any relevant experiences regarding this? Thank u

devidwh...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2020, 12:45:37 AM2/27/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
My husband and I don’t have sex often. Is that abnormal?
I don’t really have anyone to talk to about this in person, so here I am. My husband (25m) and I (23f) have been married for about 1.5 years and together for about 3. But we have known each other for 6. He isn’t a super touchy, sexual person, but I somewhat am. I try not to let it bother me and most of the time it doesn’t. He doesn’t seem to have a high libido and has always been that way since I’ve known him.

I would be fine with having sex every day to every other day but that’s probably never going to happen for us. I hear my friends talk about how often they have sex with their husbands. Whereas, my husband and I usually have sex about once every 2 weeks. Maybe even sometimes longer. Is that abnormal? I don’t know what is expected. I grew up in a family where sex was taboo and not something you spoke about. I was fairly sheltered as a child until I left for college. My husband is my second sexual partner, so I lack in the “what to expect” department as both of my sexual partners have been very different experiences. Sex with my husband is so much more pleasurable and enjoyable. Just not often.

Has anyone had the same or similar situation? Were you able to increase the frequency of sex? How? I’ve brought this up to my husband a few times throughout our marriage, but he’s just so nonchalant about it all. I know he loves me (as I do him), and I know we don’t have to have physical/sexual experiences to know that. He is my best friend, and I feel so much comfort with him in my life. It just sucks because he is the only person I can gain sexual pleasure from (besides myself masturbating). It’s just so far and few between that I feel left out compared to my friends’ marital sex experiences.

lindaw...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2020, 12:55:16 AM2/28/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Help!
If you have a guy friend that you are overly nice to and you end up having a crush on him then you sleep with him and start getting clingy not even noticing and he pulls away, you confront him and he says he has mixed feelings but is still kind of talking to you. How do you back away and try to not seem so desperate and overly nice but not seem mean or uninterested?

kiranp...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2020, 12:16:06 AM2/29/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Can someone help me figure out what kind of aftercare I need?
I’m very new to my kinky sex life. I have a great partner who has introduced me to many things. He is aware of aftercare (he’s the one who told me about it) and he always pulls me close to him for cuddling after, but lately I have just been breaking down crying after sex while we are cuddling. I really enjoy the sex and our relationship is great, very loving. But the cuddles just don’t feel like all I need. I am not sure what I need though because this is all pretty new to me. I was hoping I could get some help figuring it out, so I can approach this with him with a solution in mind, and not put pressure on him to figure it out for me.

I’ve read about aftercare and suggestions like getting a snack or watching a movie and they aren’t appealing to me. I really want to feel deeply cared for and loved after, and still desired. I am a really insecure person and have body image issues which are easy to let go of during the sex itself, but then afterwards I get overwhelmed by what I just did and how vulnerable I was. I feel like if I ask for compliments or praise or whatever then it’s not genuinely coming from him and won’t “work” - which is a really unfair position to put him in. Maybe there’s a way I can phrase it correctly?

Any help would be really appreciated. I want to go back to our amazing sex life where I’m not having an emotional breakdown after. It’s exhausting for both of us, I think.

wj4...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2020, 2:03:43 AM3/1/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
I have orgasms every time I have sex dreams.
Like mind blowing orgasm "holy shit I hope I didn't scream" while waking up. Anyone like this or am i just too sex hungry now?

Serious question. I'm a female in my late 20s.

lindaq...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2020, 12:07:24 AM3/2/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Need help with masturbation (F15)
So... this is awkward (throwaway for a reason)

I’m a F15 virgin who doesn’t really understand how to masturbate. I was always told off or hit by my parents whenever I even tried to. Even the slightest thought of putting something into my vagina makes me cry because my parents and schoolmates always push this thing about how no one will never love me and I shouldn’t do shit like that.

I’ve been trying tampons but they hurt like a mother fucker. I hate tampons with a passion because even if I apply it right, they’re just annoying and hard to pull off. Plus, due to my diet of just not eating, they last a day. Soo, really no point to them for me. My parents wouldn’t let me see a doctor to see what’s wrong with my vagina but let’s just assume I have a small, somewhat tight hole.

Recently, I have been getting somewhat horny and I thought about masturbating. I would follow porn but knowing how unrealistic it is, I prefer not to. I feel like a idiot and (ik this sounds weird) but I really want to try. I recently have been trying rubbing my clit and HOLY CRAP IT FEELS GREAT.

I want to try fingering myself but I’m kinda scared to. Is anything wrong with me about trying to finger but scared to? Also, how can I try to finger myself since I know that this will be important to me?

(Before you guys recommend toys, I will get found out and punished, my parents are muslims, they s e e a l l)

sumd...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2020, 11:46:18 PM3/2/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
I (26M) have been dating a girl (24F) who's trans and the talk about sex revealed it's a bit "complicated". Need advice please?
Ok so last year I met an amazing girl that I really like. She's stunning, great body, hilarious and we get in so well. Initially we were just friends but we have grown to like each other a lot. She revealed early on she's Trans and admittedly it didn't bother me at all. I assumed she'd had surgery, or if not would one day so in my eyes that wasn't a big deal.

We've been on half a dozen dates, kissed, and we both talked about taking it to the next stage and hooking up soon. She said before we do she needed to be honest with me about herself. She said she's been on hormones for 4 years, but she's never had bottom surgery so still has her penis - and she doesn't plan on it any time soon.

I thought that wasn't a big deal, I mean we could still have sex - she's a woman as far as I see, I've done anal with exes before. But then she said she's a "top" and doesn't bottom. Now admittedly, I'd never heard of any of that before so asked her to explain which she did - basically she is the one who fucks, doesn't receive anal but gives it. Basically is the "pitcher" not the "catcher." I was like Is that possible - I didn't think that was possible for girls on hormones. She said it definitely is, she still gives herself erections and can have sex. Her dick definitely works.

hardikpa...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2020, 5:44:50 AM3/4/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Matchmaking dates back to as early as 1600 and single people's dating and relationship needs since then haven't changed much hundreds of years later. In the library of Cupid, we asked fellow professional cupids about their process, their most memorable matchmaking moments, and why matchmakers still matter. They also serve some really practical advice for those who are seeking eternal romantic bliss.

Last week, we featured Michele Fields.

Image courtesy of Julie Ferman20,000 clients. 1,100 marriages. 23 years. If these numbers are not enough, allow us to explain: Julie Ferman Associates have 20,000 Southern California clients, is responsible for 1,100 marriages, and has 23 years of matchmaking experience. This week we interview its founder, Los Angeles-based personal matchmaker and dating coach Julie Ferman.

Matchmaking seems like one of the most exciting professions there is. Have you always seen yourself as a professional cupid? What made you decide to become one?

I’ve always been obsessed with romance, dating and love. My earliest memory is sitting at the end of my driveway, on my little blue tricycle, all dolled up, waiting for…. The Prince. I found the search for my real prince not so easy, so I enlisted help. I joined the local video dating service in 1990 in St. Louis, my home town. It was a fun adventure, and as fate would have it I ended up marrying the guy who sold me that membership, the owner of the agency. I asked him out initially and the engagement was what he calls “a conversation that got out of control”.

Who are the best candidates for a matchmaking service? Why do you think certain people turn to matchmaking to find a partner?

The matchmaking clients we’ve been most successful with are those who are thoroughly desirable – nice looking, presentable, accomplished, but also open-minded and realistic, with a sense of humor and a joie de vivre. In fact, the people who are most likely to “do well” in dating, to begin with.

Is there a specific trait that prevents someone from being successfully paired? Do you have some requirements for your clients?

Whenever someone is overly picky or fussy, hypercritical by nature, tending to see what’s wrong versus what’s right or lovely in another person – this is usually a recipe for failure with matchmaking. This type of person’s relationships often fail too, as who wants to be picked apart every day? I ask my coaching and matchmaking clients to practice noticing what’s nice and lovely in other people and in circumstances in general. Being positive and open is something we can indeed learn.

For you, what type of man/woman is the hardest to match?

A woman who’s hypercritical or overly focused on superficial, less than critical elements, and who vetoes the very men who are indeed interested in her – the men she actually has “a shot at” – this is the type of woman I tend to avoid taking on as a matchmaking client, as her criteria is often not in line with reality. A man who shoots out of his league – targeting women who are typically not interested or attracted, or a man who insists on dating women who are more than 10 years his junior. Both are too tough a search and usually end up with disappointment. I don’t like to set my client up (or myself up) for disappointment, so I’m very selective and careful about who I invite to become a matchmaking client.

Julie Ferman with fellow dating coach Marni Battista (Image courtesy of Julie Ferman)

In what ways is professional matchmaking more effective than online dating?

I am very often able to get my Client out on Date Number One, Two and Three with the type of person who would likely “veto” him/her online or at a party. I’m able to “pitch” the client with my hearty recommendation. Great people “miss” each other all the time out there in the world. Matchmakers are here to make sure that doesn’t happen.

How have dating apps such as Tinder changed the matchmaking industry?

Occasionally I’ll hear of a relationship that started on Tinder, but mostly I’d say the applications have HURT dating, as it leads people to judge superficially, quickly, to dismiss lots and lots of people who might actually be a lovely fit, if looked at more closely. It furthers the tendency to objectify and categorize quickly based on looks. On the other hand, it might give some people who tend to shoot out of their league a dose of reality.

ekupat...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2020, 10:11:00 AM3/4/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Life is hard....real life is hard, fantasy life is hard. But, sometimes, every so often, you get lucky. I am so very lucky to have the partner I have in this weird, bananas lifestyle. His support, his cheerleading, his love...it’s just more than I ever thought this could be when we first connected 2 years ago. The NRE fades, and I’ve learned that’s ok. What we have instead is a relationship full of the type of love that used to make me roll my eyes.

Sometimes, success stories are nice to see, and we just might be one. We met on this sub and continue on our own crazy path, even though it might not be a usual one.

I love you, babe, all the way to the moon.

shailesh...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2020, 6:10:22 AM3/5/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Where can I find a transgender woman to date?

Nashville Name Change (My Experience)
I was really nervous about the name change process and since it varies so much by county, I couldn't find much information. Keep in mind that I'm writing this in early 2020, if you're from the future reading this, things may have changed. This is a play-by-play of the whole experience because reading this would have helped calm my nerves. It's really not as scary as you think. I'm not a lawyer or anything so don't take this as legal advice. I'm just sharing my experience from one overly-nervous person to another. I'm writing about the steps as they happen so this is going to sit in my drafts for a bit. I might post about my experience changing all my documents over if I can't find other posts. I know this post only applies to a few people but I'd like to share my experience in case it can help.

Filing:

I went to the courthouse around 3pm on a Thursday and it wasn't very busy. Traffic was pretty good and there is a parking garage right next to the courthouse. I was in the wrong lane because I put in the courthouse address not the parking garage so I had to turn around but (John Mulaney voice) it's a grid system!

From the parking garage, you go up the stairs (or elevator but I was on the first level so I walked) which leads to the front of the courthouse.

You have to go through a metal detector to get in the building. The security guards were really friendly and asked if I knew where to go. I didn't so they told me. It's not tsa level security, just take things out of your pockets and walk through. They scan your items in the bin and give them back on the other side. They have a wand in case you set off the metal detector but I didn't set it off.

Then I went up to the third floor. The filing room is to the right. I went to the wrong place at first but the woman was really friendly and told me where to go.

I went into the filing room and the woman at the first desk greeted me. She looked over my form quickly and sent me to another woman. That woman took my form and made copies of my documents. I had originals and copies of my birth certificate, social security card, and license. She took the copy of my birth certificate and made her own copies of my license and ss card. My license counted as proof of residency in Davidson county so I didn't need the proof I had brought. If you don't have your license, you can use your passport as ID and a paystub or lease as proof of residency. I signed my form in front of her because you need someone there to be a witness.

The woman copied things, stamped things, and stuff like that. We talked while she did it. She was really nice. We talked about the city (we're both originally from somewhere else) and the traffic and all the people that come in for name changes. Real ID is new so there are apparently a lot of elderly people coming in to change their names because it turns out to be spelled differently on their birth certificate than how they've spelled it on everything else. I think that's pretty funny that they're finding out that they've been spelling their name wrong. But because of that, there are a lot of people filing for name changes so it might be a month or two before my hearing. They only do 10 people at a time.

I want to put this in here because it's something I was worried about. Keep in mind that as of filing, I am 7 months on T and don't really look like a 20-something man. She did not bat an eye at the fact that I'm changing from a very feminine name to a very masculine name. The only thing remotely similar was she said I look so young and then chuckled about how I'll be glad I look young when I'm her age. She was so friendly and never made me uncomfortable or said anything about me being trans. Under "reason for name change" I wrote "gender transition" and she didn't bat an eye. Nashville is a beautiful little blue dot in a red state.

Then she made a copy of my form for me to keep. It has my case number in case I need to call for more information. She said that I would get a call in the next few weeks to schedule my hearing. If I need a different date, I can ask for one when they call.

Then I took my copy of the form and went to another desk to pay. It was $159.50 and I paid in cash. I think they accept cashiers checks but I'm not sure. They don't accept personal checks.

Everyone that I met today was really friendly. The security guards were really helpful. The clerks (is that what they're called?) were nice and explained everything. Parking was $8 for the 45ish minutes I was there. You could probably find street parking if you want but I'm not a city guy so I just park in parking garages whenever I can. As long as my car is there when I come back for it, I really don't care how much parking is. lol

Scheduling my hearing:

They called to schedule my hearing at 9:30 on Friday, a week and a day after I filed. They started by saying who they were and asking for me by my deadname. Then they told me the date and asked if that would work. They told me that the courtroom is on the 4th floor and they would email me with all the details. My hearing is at 9:45 but I need to get there before 9:30 to sign some papers. I don't need to bring anything because they have everything they need from when I filed. My hearing is set for the beginning of March, almost a month after I filed.

A few days later, I got an email with a document attached that had the information about where to go and what time.

A few days after I got the email, I got a copy of the same document in the mail. It came addressed to my deadname and had a return address stating it's from the Chancery Court. If you're not out, you might want to be careful and watch the mail until you get it. Legally, they can't send anything to my actual name because he doesn't exist in the eyes of the court (yet).

Hearing:

I arrived at 9am and sat in the hall for a few minutes so I could calm down. The doors to the courtroom were open so after I saw someone else go in, I went in too. We sat and waited until 9:30 (when the email said to be there) and a woman came in and started checking paperwork.

I showed her my copy of the filed petition and then she had me double-check the spelling of both my old name and my new name. Then I signed with my old name.

A few minutes later, she called me up and we went into the area where the judge's chambers are (basically an office area). Then I sat in that hall for a few minutes and the judge came and got me.

The room looked like a conference room. I sat across from the judge and a third woman. I'm not sure the third woman's title, probably a clerk or something, I'm going to keep calling her the third woman.

The third woman swore me in (raise your right hand, swear to tell the truth, whole truth, nothing but the truth. Like on TV). Then the judge went over what I wrote on the petition. She asked if [dead name] was who I am legally, is that my correct date of birth, I was born in [city], I want to change my name to [new name], I live at [my address]. Then she asked why. I panicked a little. I ended up saying "I'm transgender and [name] fits me better". She said ok and we moved on. We looked at my documents I submitted with the petition. She asked if that was a copy of my social security card, I said yes. She asked if that was a copy of my license, I said yes. She asked if that was a copy of my birth certificate, I said yes.

(Here's where I sound like a moron, brace yourself) Then she asked if I filed the petition "in good faith".

*record scratch* *dumbass mode activated*

I looked at her for a second and thought about it. What could that mean? Well there's the word "good" I filed the petition for good reasons. Then "faith" faith is a good thing. Like belief. So I said yes. (In my defense, my hearing sucks. When I'm nervous it's worse. I often hear words wrong so when I hear uncommon phrases, I assume I heard wrong. It takes a minute to filter through. And I'm a moron so that doesn't help lmao)

Then, I don't know if it's because I hesitated or if that's her next question, she asked if I filed the petition for fraudulent purposes. I said no.

Then she said okay and signed my form. Now my name is changed!

We went into the hall and waited for the first woman. While we waited, we talked. The judge was really nice. Then the first woman came back and the judge wished me good luck.

The first woman and I walked down to the third floor where the filing room is. She gave the paperwork to a woman at a desk and I waited in a chair. Then the woman at the desk called me (by my new name!) and gave me my certified copies. I ended up getting 3. Two copies are included in the price and additional copies are $5.50 each. I got an extra because I figured for $5 I'd rather not need it than have to go back downtown, pay for parking, and get another.

I paid for the extra copy and left.

I ended up paying $12 for parking. I was there for about 2 hours.

I wore a suit. I was the only one dressed up really. One woman was there in jeans. Some of the guys wore polos or other button-downs. But hey, I never got misgendered. I'd rather be overdressed than underdressed. If you're changing your name, just wear something nice. A polo and khakis or something would be fine, you don't have to wear a suit. But it felt good to lol.

It was a little scary but it went well. Don't worry about it too much. It's a few semi-awkward moments to get your name right for the rest of your life.

liyanw...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2020, 6:12:34 AM3/6/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
Reasons Why (trigger warning: rape, self harm, sexual assault)
Chronic pain from TMJ (I can’t even eat, eat mushy or liquid foods), can’t talk or sing much anymore, just lay in bed and sleep to escape pain

Chronic sinus infections (I can’t breathe, always feel like I’m about to sneeze, eyes swollen shut half the day)

I try to be a kind person the best I can. I’ve never yelled at a stranger or friend or boyfriend. I’ve never cheated. I’m not clingy. I support everyone with everything they do, and I give people hundreds of chances to change. I make food for people. If someone has a problem, even a random person who hasn’t been the nicest, I will talk to them and try to give them solutions. I try to put out good karma into this world. I know I won’t be here much longer, so might as well make a positive impact. I try to not be stepped on either though.

Chronic inflammation and skin conditions (acne, eczema, every pore on my leg is purple and inflamed, eyelids are always inflamed and crusty and often swollen completely shut, family thinks I exaggerate these symptoms and that I just naturally look swollen and red or whatever)

Zero friends. Not exaggerating. Not one friend. Never had a close friend before. I’ve had depression ever since I’m 10. I text some people occasionally but no one I’m close to who I can share my feelings or hang out with.

Was raped. No one acknowledged, and when they did realize, told me to be more picky with my sexual partners. I couldn’t have been more picky. I was passed out.

Not in school (even though I had a 4.2 GPA and 1550 SAT). Was homeschooled 10-12th grade high school. Went to liberal arts college in another state has manic/psychotic episodes had to go back home. Started community college but parents pulled me out during my depressive episode.

No trust in men. I can never have a normal relationship. Besides being raped, I had men bombard me with videos of porn stars and detail why I wasn’t as hot as them, inspect me for flaws, take advantage of my past trauma as part of their kink, lie to me about being married, tell me that the only reason they like me is because I’m psycho or dumb, etc. I shouldn’t have been dating during this bad time. During my Klonopin withdrawal period, I had a panic attack and a guy just drove away.

OCD thoughts nonstop. I’m scared of even thinking certain thoughts. I’m convinced certain thoughts or not having certainty thoughts will jinx my future. I’m scared I’m a sexual deviant (even though I have no libido and am a straight vanilla female with only 2 sexual partners ever 3 including rape). I’m convinced I’m becoming a hermaphrodite, or that I’m actually transgender. Weird thoughts.

Eating disorder. Scared of being fat, also scared of being skinny. I just want to look ill. I don’t want to look like a girl that men fetishize. Look small and thin and pedophiles will want to rape me. Look curvy and I’ll be objectified. I can’t stop bingeing and purging. I was underweight then a guy was checking me out now I want to become fat.

Mom harassed me for my nude photos. She imitated how I took the photos, this is what drove me to attempt suicide. She showed them to my dad and sister and now everyone thinks I’m a slut and my sister tells my cousin about how I sleep with many men on the first date.

Blatant preferential treatment for my sister. She gets her laptop fixed, I don’t. She gets haircuts, I don’t. While I was getting a seizure from Klonopin withdrawals, my mom was shopping for a custom coat for my sister for hours and when I told my mom what happened she said something like “oh that’s not nice.”

Hundreds of people know my diagnosis and think I’m crazy. My sister had a fundraiser for mental illness to help her get into a good college and to make it more inspirational she shared my health information with many people who now treat me weird.

Everyone outside our family like extended family and family friends also are super patronizing and treat me as this person you want to be cordial with but also not get close to and are super patronizing

I need someone to talk to so badly. I’ve felt this way for so so so long. No one cares. I feel invisible. I swear I can tell aloud that I want to kill my self and no one would care. I wish someone could ask me if I’m ok. I’ve asked other people so many times if they’re ok can’t remember the last time I’ve been asked that. I’m so selfish I hate it

jiyas...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2020, 11:01:01 AM3/8/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
transgender woman to date

patelchet...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2020, 2:13:50 AM3/11/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
I want a man who will love me for who I am.... I mean I want to be in a long time relationship and not just flirting

oliviavi...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2020, 7:58:40 AM3/12/20
hookup

friends...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2020, 12:17:51 PM3/12/20

lindaq...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2020, 10:39:20 AM3/13/20
Seeking Arrangement has captured the eye of public years ago. This made it the most popular millionaire dating site in the United States overnight. There are thousands of rich men and women who are looking for someone to spoil here. This is the most potential hunting spot if you are looking for someone to take care of you.

lestra...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2020, 8:08:43 AM3/15/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

Hi how are u sexxy i am looking for sexx

kiyans...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2020, 12:40:59 AM3/20/20
Although I am attracted to women, I mostly want this for him. When I brought it up, he told me he doesn’t really think about anyone that way but me, but again, he thinks it’s for me and i’m not sure if his reaction would be different if I told him the truth.

ekupat...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2020, 7:34:01 AM3/24/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

sex

jinal...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2020, 12:06:02 AM3/28/20
What about you? Is getting undressed and enjoying each other in your underwear part of the fun? Or do you just want your partner naked from the start?

ap00...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2020, 6:28:40 AM4/2/20
Today I didn’t get a bathroom break for a bit so I had to go and recorded for my husband and sent it to him. I then realized 30 minutes later I sent it to my friend 24F. She responded with “WTF lol why’d you send me this”

lorencew...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2020, 1:02:14 AM4/11/20
While not explicitly specified, OP’s post seems to imply that’s exactly what she is. She may very well be essentially a virgin when it comes to lesbian sex.

And look - I would enthusiastically be with a virgin or inexperienced partner that I had romantic feelings for.

But for just a hook up..? Sorry, but I’m not looking for a fumbling, awkward partner that I have to actively coach the whole time just for a one night encounter.

roshni...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2020, 12:15:12 AM4/18/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

Unfortunately I’m still like head of household even when pregnant, so all responsibilities fall on me from monetary concerns to child care to cooking and cleaning. If I stop doing anything nothing gets done no matter how much I beg or plead.

perti...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2020, 1:05:38 AM4/25/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

Text me up at 2138227555

vp67...@gmail.com

May 1, 2020, 12:19:51 AM5/1/20
Hook up for tonight
Strictly reservation base
Donation base
Be serious and ready to mingle
Dance to my rules or no deal

anvipat...@gmail.com

May 7, 2020, 6:13:58 AM5/7/20
With my accounts on OkCupid, Tinder, Hinge, Coffee Meets Bagel and ChristianMingle, I am subjected to the same kind of messages from Mr. Washboard-Abs-No-Face and unsolicited dick pics that most women, unfortunately, receive. But searching for Mr. Right as a transgender woman (I was born male, but identify and present as female) adds a whole new dimension to digital dating.

Since transitioning in 2014, I haven’t reacted positively to guys who hit on me in person because I haven’t mastered the art of telling them that we have “the same parts.” For the past three years, Tinder has been my gateway into online dating as a transgender woman.

As a 22-year-old grad starting a career in fashion (and hopefully, one day, my own size-inclusive clothing line), I am drawn to guys who are funny and ambitious. There’s no bigger turn-off than someone who does the bare minimum—except maybe body odour. In terms of looks, I prefer taller guys. Being 5’9″, I still like to be able to look up to my man, literally. So, whenever I see 6’2″ or taller on a guy’s profile, it’s almost an automatic right swipe.

Two women pose at a music festival, Janelle is on the right wearing a purple dress and bralet and a viser
(Photo courtesy of Janelle Villapando)

As a trans woman on dating apps, I’ve always made sure that guys are aware that I am transgender. This avoids wasting each other’s time. There have also been many documented cases of trans women being hurt and sometimes even killed when they disclose their status to transphobic men that found them attractive, so being completely transparent is also a way of protecting myself from potentially dangerous situations.

As I click, message and swipe through the world of online dating, I’ve quickly learned that there are at least three different types of guys: those who fetishize trans women, those who are curious but cautious, and those who simply don’t read. Unfortunately, these labels don’t appear on their profiles.

The guy who sees me as a fetish
I usually get very forward messages from guys who just want me for my body. They view me as exotic, a kink, something new to try.

These guys want to chill somewhere less public or exclusively at their place so they won’t be seen with me. I have actually “dated” (if you can even call it that) some of these men, including one guy who checked his apartment’s hallway to make sure his neighbours wouldn’t see me leave his place. Another guy made sure even his social media presence wasn’t linked to mine. He lied about not having an Instagram account, then when I “came across it” and liked one of his pictures in spite, he blocked me.

With these kind of guys, I’ve felt like I was their dirty little secret, and at first, I thought this type of interaction was the closest thing to a relationship I was going to have as a trans woman. But I finally reached my limit when one of my dates bumped into someone he knew when we were together. Despite the fact that we were on our third date, he didn’t even acknowledge my existence as I stood there a couple feet from him while he talked to his friend. His silence told me exactly how much I meant to him. After realizing that I deserved so much better and was wasting my time with these guys, I stopped giving them attention.

(Screenshot courtesy of Janelle Villapando)
(Screenshot courtesy of Janelle Villapando)

The guy who can’t handle that I am trans
After one too many encounters with men who were fetishizing me, I started to spend time on guys who actually wanted to get to know me. These are men who find me attractive, but are initially hesitant because of my trans-ness. With these men, I went on dates in public at the movies, or a chill restaurant, and I was viewed as more than a new sexual experience—but I don’t think I was seen as potential relationship material either. One guy in particular seemed to really like me. We vibed well and there was sexual tension building during our dates. Then poof, he was gone. After a month, he reached out to me saying he couldn’t be with me because I am transgender. He was concerned about how his sexuality would “change.”

I had another similar experience on a first date where a man greeted me, hugged me, then said he left something in his car. After a couple of minutes, I got a text from him while waiting alone at our table that said he had to leave because my transgender status was giving him anxiety. After that, I stopped chasing guys who were too concerned about their feelings to even think about mine. Red flags like continually postponing dates and constantly asking, “When are you getting the surgery?” helped me whittle down the number of guys I talked to by half.

perti...@gmail.com

May 15, 2020, 2:14:34 AM5/15/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

Hit me for hook up, naught adventure, fetish encounter, deep throat blow job
My ads are donation are donation based and for serious minded people.

kiyans...@gmail.com

May 22, 2020, 1:03:04 AM5/22/20
Sex is fun, but sex with a beautiful girl is even more fun! Of course the problem is how to get sex from those good looking and gorgeous girls. Here I will reveal you how to get those beautiful ladies to jump in bed with YOU.

I don't know if you have ever really had sex with an attractive girl, or if you have even had sex in the first place. But I can tell you that the reason why I prefer beautiful girls as sex partners, isn't so much that the actual technical performance would be better, but because of the feeling of accomplishment I get. Well, and of course it is also a huge turn on to see a really pretty and sexy lady there in bed with you.

The 3 Ways for You to Get a Beautiful Girl to have Sex With You

Money

Are you rich? If you are, it is quite easy to get a pretty girl to sleep with you. All you need is something to show off your wealth and you will most likely succeed in picking up a pretty lady. No real seduction is needed.

Your Looks

If you look like Brad Pitt it is undoubtedly very easy for you to find beautiful sex partners that are willing to jump into your loving arms any time of the day. Just go out at any bar for a drink and you are going to get some very willing looks from the females. You don't need to pick up or seduce them, they will do that for you!

The Art of Seduction

If you are not rich or especially good looking, it will take some work from your part to become that guy who always picks up the most beautiful girls. Although you look like an average Joe, make no mistake about it, it still is very possible for you to get beautiful girls to have sex with you.

roshni...@gmail.com

May 26, 2020, 7:14:13 AM5/26/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

I'm available for hook up service either incall service or outcall service?

lindaw...@gmail.com

May 27, 2020, 11:56:55 PM5/27/20
Ayurveda and Premature Ejaculation
by Mark Payne
What is this Ayurveda really? - Does it work in treating premature ejaculation, and if so what are the side effects? Find all this out by reading this article.
Anal Sex: Here's How To Make Your Woman BEG YOU For It - YES, Really - BEG YOU FOR IT
by Adam A Armstrong
You may think that the title of this article sounds too good to be true - but it's 100% serious. You are about to discover exactly how to MAKE YOUR WOMAN BEG YOU FOR ANAL SEX.
Women, the New Consumers of Sex Shops? An Analysis of the Female Erotic Retailing Industry
by Fay Bird
The erotic industry has changed considerably over the past decade as female-led retailers have moved into what was once seen as a predominantly male market place. This image shift has come from the rise of women focused erotic shops.
How To Improve Your Woman's Sex Drive, Quickly And Easily
by Adam A Armstrong
Read this article and get your woman excited about having sex with you all the time. You'll learn the truth about why many women's sex drives decline and then you'll discover 3 easy-to-use, 'work every time' techniques that will enable you to increase your woman's sex drive.
Female Ejaculation - How To Give Your Woman 'Squirting Orgasms'
by Adam A Armstrong
Discover a sexual secret that most men will never know... In this article you'll learn how to give your woman squirting orgasms. Once your woman experiences female ejaculation she will enjoy making love to you more than ever and her sex drive will go through the roof. Read on and prepare to amaze your woman tonight...
7 Ways To Last Longer In Bed
by Adam A Armstrong
Here are some great tips for lasting longer in bed. Not being able to last as long as you would like in the bedroom can be annoying, frustrating and humiliating. If you want to last longer and regain your sexual confidence and the ability to totally satisfy your woman, you need to read these 7 tips...
Oral Sex: How To Use Your Tongue To Give Your Woman Outstanding Pleasure in the Bedroom
by Adam A Armstrong
Most men don't know how to give their woman really good oral sex but once you have read this article, you'll know EXACTLY how to do it. And make no mistake - WOMEN LOVE ORAL SEX (but only when it's done right).
How To Hold Ejaculation And Last For Longer In Bed
by Frank R Jemson
When you know how to hold ejaculation you can generally decide when you orgasm, instead of the other way around. This way, you can avoid embarrassing premature ejaculation problems and coming too fast, which can be a real confidence destroyer in the bedroom. Knowing how to hold ejaculation for as long as you like also greatly improves your chances of pleasuring your lover.
Why He Is Just Not That Into You
by Eng Hou Ng
Do you recall or miss those good old days when lovemaking sessions resemble those Hitchcock movies which are filled with suspense and thrill? Do you feel that of late, having sex with your husband/lover starts to get boring and more like a chore?
Low Male Libido - 5 Steps To Increase Male Sex Drive Naturally
by Frank R Jemson
Low male libido is no fun and can have a dampening effect on your life. How can you increase male libido naturally to have a high, powerful sex drive and a satisfying love life? Is it really possible to improve libido naturally without pills or injections?
Female Libido Enhancers Help Women Enjoy Sex
by Alexis Jameson
Why do women need female libido enhancers? The answer is simple. Women love to have sex.
How To Improve Stamina In Bed - 5 Tips To Last Longer For Men
by Frank R Jemson
These 5 tips help you learn how to improve stamina in bed, last longer and give yourself a greater chance of satisfying your lover or partner. It's true that when you have impressive stamina in bed, you're a better lover. This doesn't mean you should keep going for hours if she isn't enjoying it.
9 Tips for Great Oral Sex
by Sean B
It is no secret that women want frequent, great sex in the bedroom. This of course includes great oral sex. Here are some great oral sex tips that I compiled for you to rock her world.
3 Basic Keys to Giving Her Powerful Oral Sex Orgasms
by Sean B
Giving a woman a powerful orgasm through oral sex is easy if you remember three basic principles. These principles allow plenty room for creativity as well. If you want to slowly build her up to a powerful explosion, if you want to take her up quickly, or lick her to the edge of orgasm many times before you finally allow her release; all of these are possible when you master the following three principles.
How Your Hands Can Give Her Great Oral Sex
by Sean B
Oral sex is already highly pleasurable to a woman when done properly. Adding your hands to the mix can bring her a whole new world of pleasure due to the extra sensations that cause her pleasure nerves to fire more often and stronger. The hands are capable of delivering a plethora of wonderful sensations that can drive her to unimaginable heights of pleasure. The hands are more dexterous than the mouth and can more accurately stimulate her clitoris and surrounding areas.
Oral Sex Tips: Knowing How to Lick Her the Way She Likes It
by Sean B
Knowing how to lick her the way she likes is a sign of being on the path to oral sex mastery. It is mainly about paying attention to her and adjusting your stimulation accordingly. Do you know what your woman prefers in bed? It's most likely mind-blowing oral sex. This article will lead you to that path.
Getting A Bigger Penis Is Just 1 Part Of Natural Enlargement - Here Is Another HUGE Benefit!
by Anthony Sciuto
When the majority of men look into getting penis enlargement, the first (and in most cases, THE ONLY) thing they think about is getting a bigger penis. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. However, what most men don't realize is that if you just so happen to go the natural route with making your penis bigger, you not only increase in size, you also gain many other benefits as well. And that's what I wanted to talk to you about today.
Ways That Women Get Turned On - 4 Places You Need to Explore to Get Her Aroused
by Chris Tyler
Being a single, straight guy... you are inclined to want to know how to get a woman turned on. It's only natural. One of the ways that guys are "programmed" by nature is to want to please a woman. It makes us happy to see her happy. It makes us feel like more of a man. There is a problem though. Most guys don't really know that many ways to turn on a woman. The lack of sexual education amongst men is astounding. And I'm not talking about the kind of sex ed that you get in school. I'm talking about the art of arousing women.
9 Ways to Increase Sexual Appeal
by Kan Leon
Funny as it may sound, this is one of the most powerful tools to increase your sex appeal. Its simple yet underrated. Find somewhere you can write, place yourself in front of a mirror, and define why it is that you are sexy.
How To Deal With Not Being Able To Last Longer In Bed
by Ajeet Gautam
Premature Ejaculation is one of the most common problems that affects almost more than 30% of all men. Every man at some point in his life will almost certainly suffer from the embarrassment of not being able to last longer in bed. If a man cannot withhold his ejaculate for more than 2 minutes during penetration he is said to be suffering from premature ejaculation.
Cunning Cunnilingus - Everything You Need to Know Before the First Lick
by Jennifer S Dobrowitz
Ever asked yourself how it looks like? How does it smells like? How does it feel like to give or receive cunnilingus? Here are some answers.
Enhance Your Sex Life - 5 Exciting Places to Make Love
by Miles Pierce
If you and your partner have become disillusioned with your sex life and neither of you put in much effort anymore, these tips are for you. Make the effort to inject some much needed excitement into your relationship. The answer could be as simple as leaving your monotonous sex life indoors and venturing outside...
How To Stop Ejaculation Effectively - 3 Tips To Last Longer in Bed
by Oliver Bramble
How to stop ejaculation effectively? This is the common question around 75 percent of the men worry about during sex. Are you one of those men?
Has Your Sex Life Hit the Buffers? - Use These 5 Fun Tips to Spice Up Your Love Making
by Miles Pierce
If your marriage has settled into a sex-less routine, then these 5 tips detailing how to spice things up, are for you. The tips include simple, fun actions mated to the essential communication of desires to your partner. These ideas are sure to recreate the spark that was so dominant early in the relationship and now sadly lacking.
In Sex Does Size Matter For Women?
by David Wygant
I get this question from men all the time: "David, does size really matter to women?" I don't have a vagina the last time I checked, and the last time I looked down below I was pretty adequate. There seem to be a lot of guys who carry around the stigma of having a small penis.
When Dating, Don't Be Too Judgemental
by David Wygant
The other night I was out to dinner with this incredibly sexy woman, and we started talking about sex and just telling stories about sex. You know...
Don't Expect To Get A Date At A Strip Club
by David Wygant
Recently I was thinking about why a man who has any decent amount of money would would go into a strip club where he will spend a couple grand and walk out of there with only a lipstick smear on his cheek to show for it. Strip clubs have always been the biggest waste of time and money ever known to mankind. I've had a lot of stripper friends.
Can Pheromones Help In Attracting Women?
by Ajeet Gautam
Every man wants to know the secret of effectively attracting the opposite sex. There is no man on this earth who does not wish to be irresistible to women. For all such men there has come a new revolution called pheromones which claim to attract the opposite sex.
Weird Way To Give Her Faster Orgasms
by Sean B
Most guys skip right over the basics when trying to learn how to give a woman an orgasm through oral sex. That is a mistake because I am going to show you how knowing the basics of cunnilingus can bring her to orgasm faster than you ever thought possible. It involves three simple things that may make you want to slap yourself for not thinking of combining them when you performed oral sex on her in the past.
When to Give Her Oral Sex
by Sean B
Everyone talks about the how, the what, the where, and the why of oral sex. Nearly no one talks about when to give a woman oral sex and the different ways to leverage that timing. The purpose of knowing when to give her oral sex is mainly about leveraging time and her arousal. In this article I will talk about the benefits of giving her oral sex before, during, and after intercourse.

riyad...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2020, 3:03:12 AM6/2/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

I am not afraid to be oneself and to anybody not to adapt. After anybody not to repeat. To copy nobody and to hesitate of nobody. I like to be myself and to live the life as it is pleasant to me. I created myself and I continue to create. The nature awarded me with a beautiful face (as many consider), and the rest that I have a result of persistent trainings and work on myself. For me caregiving and development are all my life. But as well as any health professional I know that it is necessary to pump over not only the body, but also the intelligence. Therefore besides attractive appearance in me there is also an intelligence, rich inner world and depth.

anvipat...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2020, 3:49:19 AM6/5/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

Ddf white Male looking forb discreet first time frotting experience with another guy and a woman. Married or couple or two strangers it does not matter. Just looking for a fun NSA one time experience.

lindaq...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2020, 6:20:09 AM6/13/20
I m single curvy female and now alone at home. I want some sex ting/dirty talk. It can be anonymous. But here s the catch. I want to know what you want

lorenda...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2020, 2:37:23 AM6/17/20
First name Joce

About 31-year-old woman

Civil status Single

Appearance 5'7" (170 cm), Slim
blue eyes, blond hair

Lives in New York City

New York, United States

looking for A man

I am here for Love

Registration date
Yesterday

Last visit Today

Status Online 4 hours ago

LOVELY4U423's photo

I am a down to earth and easy going woman

lindawhi...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2020, 5:33:00 AM6/22/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

Meet me for sex

lorencew...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2020, 2:56:36 AM6/25/20
If life were a movie, playing the role of a sugar baby would probably be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. A sugar baby, after all, can only be played by women within a certain age bracket. Past that bracket, a woman begins to assume roles that is far from the glamorous posing that her youth once afforded her – mother, old maid, or cougar.

Thankfully, social roles and relationship dynamics are changing and becoming more complicated than that. Being a sugar baby, however, largely maintains its strict age demands and 'sugar relationships' rarely allow for any deviation. There is a reason why, in this still taboo relationship, the lady is called the 'baby' and the man is the 'daddy'.

Far from being the most aspirational role for women, the sugar baby persona is idealized in so far as the lifestyle is associated with youth, beauty, and riches. With its promise of glittering luxuries, is the sugar baby life something young ladies in the throes of youthful verve and ambition yearn for?

What is a Sugar Baby?

A sugar baby is essentially a young woman whose company is usually coveted and paid for by an older affluent man. Like an actress who assumes a role and gets compensated for it, a sugar baby takes on certain relationship roles and earns from it, often handsomely.

Being a sugar baby also means being in a relationship: it requires commitment and comes with many duties. First and foremost, these girls have to look dazzling and desirable at all times. Sugar daddies are often prominent in their chosen fields, and their young partners need to be high class – or at least give the impression of being one. Their second task is to manage discretion. Finally, they must provide the desired forms of companionship that their sugar daddy needs. This refers to activities both inside and outside of the bedroom, or more likely, a hotel room.

A Glance at a Sugar Baby's Traits

'Sugar baby' conjures an image of a sweet young girl who may or may not even be in her twenties yet. The age range is flexible, but they are usually exceptionally young. Most ladies that live this life are in their 20s. Some may even start younger than that, but the legality of these circumstances is questionable at best. Still, underage sugar babies are far from unheard of.

Sugar babies often have other occupations. Some are strippers, and a few are bona fide prostitutes; however, it is worth mentioning that most of these women have professional careers outside of the sex industry. College students, secretaries and office workers are prevalent, and they already own the ideal starter wardrobe.

roshni...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 1:28:28 AM6/29/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

no carplay,broke ass niggas stay off

pritipa...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2020, 1:50:52 AM7/2/20
I think a lot of people touched on the confidence aspect, but I read that you feel like it doesn’t explain the full picture of how you feel. So allow me to perhaps fill in the other half of the puzzle: the subtlety of his actions probably appeal more to your imagination!

Think of it this way...the guys you were with before, the macho and aggressive types, showed you their full hand when they initiated sex and interacted with you. Maybe the aggression was shocking and exciting at first, when it was new, but quickly you would learn to read their poker face. The playbook never changed. It became predictable. You knew where their limits were and it left nothing to the imagination.

By the sound of it, your boyfriend plays his cards much closer to his chest. The confidence and subtlety of how he approaches you makes a wonderful combination. It’s like, you know he’s capable of more...but how much more? Your mind and your heart races. You’re compelled to obey. The mystery of it all fuels your lust. Just how dangerous is he? How far will he go this time? He seems so confident you’ll give him everything he desires. Why? What does he know he’s capable of that you don’t? It’s pure mental domination while barely lifting a finger. Your imagination unconsciously fills in the gaps.

Appealing to the imagination in subtle ways is, IMO, the sexiest thing imaginable. Walk softly, but carry a big stick. “Big dick energy” as they say.

kiyans...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2020, 6:58:11 AM7/8/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

Any Asian girls or Latina girls around looking for guy to eat their pussy then be on their way in free today in largo

kiyans...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2020, 4:50:26 AM7/13/20
just a real and and goos man to grow build and sweet ans happy family a real man to grow old with.

friends...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2020, 7:14:45 AM7/20/20
hiii all

jennife...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2020, 2:14:49 AM7/24/20
Looking for a female significant other I have tried everything and can’t find someone that is truly worth investing my time in life into so if that’s what you’re looking for and you find me attractive absolutely hit me up I’d love to hear from you

rp96...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2020, 12:47:04 AM7/31/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

Looking rigth man for friendship and maybe more

Category:Women searching for Men
Ad Number:30226
I love being around my family and friends. I love music and movies. I’m a big sports fan especially football. I’m pretty easy going. I like to go out and do things and I also enjoy being lazy. I like the beach, camping, cookouts etc.
Looking For:Long-term Relationship
Age:42
Marital Status:Single
Heritage:Caucasian
Religion:Christian
Height:Average
Body Type:Slim
Education:Graduate
Occupation:Lawyer
Smoke?:No
Drink?:Occasionally
Have Children?:No

kiyans...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2020, 2:01:45 AM8/4/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

Hi I am 6’0ft 153lbs slim and slender a bit curvy looking for some fun and def a chill time

audat...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2020, 1:43:19 AM8/6/20
Im gainfully employed, drive and relocated here so dont know many people
Looking for long term relationship or if you wish to see how it goes having came out of a relationship im happy to do that.
If you need a shoulder mine are broad and never met a problem i could not solve
Love to hear from any lady any authenticity

blis...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2020, 5:05:03 AM8/6/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

I have friends who are transgender.

This does not come from a place of hate. It comes from a place of acceptance, and that enough is enough.

I will never date a transgender woman again, and I am the most accepting person you will ever meet. I was chewed up and spit out. I was used. I was fed upon.

I am almost 6'2" mega accepting cisgender woman who is kinda NB in my brain.

This has nothing to do with my love of body parts, post op, pre-op--not at ALL for me.

I was verbally and emotionally abused repeatedly, by transgender women. I was lied to. People lied to be with me on epic levels, abused me, said they loved me one day, not the next--had PMS emotional roller coasters, threw tantrums like children especially the day before "injection day" of the hormones (holy crap!), the list goes ON and ON. Their baggage made them turn on me like a bear caught in a trap. It was like trying to hug a porcupine, every time.

The y would lash out at me because I triggered them, as a cisgender woman. They would get frustrated, and it would turn into abuse.

Every single one lied about their dysmorphia, whether a friend or not--until far into knowing me. Some I did not know that long as friends.

I have been told transgender women are "hard to date" BY transgender women. Hard to date as in, sign up for mental abuse? It takes a person who is willing to be mentally and emotionally abused to date a transgender woman, FULL STOP.

Some even lied about the tv shows they watched, diet, smoking, drug use--they made up their entire person as a fabrication in order to get close to me, every time. I have no idea who one person even was I fell in love with. It's all a joke.

People were proposing to me within weeks of meeting me. I am not that awesome, hah!

And you could say, "not all transgender women are like this", regarding my experiences, but unfortunately, it has been my experiences 100% of the time. I had NO preconceived ideas about anything before I started dating transgender women--and getting the shit kicked out of me.

I get a lot of short lesbians not wanting to date me, and I thought, hmm, transgender women are flocking to me ono dating sites like I am Sookie Stackhouse and they are Vampires, and that is a pretty solid comparison.

I have been open and accepting and going on dates with transgender women the last couple years, and that was a mistake.

My therapist, well known as LGBTQ therapist and sees those who transition, has warned me never to date a transgender woman again. I have to think if she is giving me this advice, she is saying to others. This is based off combination of what she hears from transgender women in her office, which is kept secret from cisgender women, and the horrifically bad ways in which transgender women treat cisgender woman all around. I know that is a hasty generalization and might sound logically fallacious, but it is founded in fact.

About two years ago it was as if all the transgender women in the world did a search on OkCupid for all women over 6 foot and found me. This was during the time when you could just message people without swiping/liking. I was blitzkrieged with messages from transgender women all over, like my tall pheromones were wafting across the U.S., across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans….

I’ve met a few transgender women on dates, and dated two seriously--one engagement.I am friends with a few, and they are aware of how I feel as I type this.

I’ve had many transgender women tell me they want to date dudes, but that dudes only want to use them, so they reach out to me, but then I am actually a trigger for them and trigger their dysphoria while at the same time lesson it.

Things I am sick of hearing: “I can finally wear heels around you!”

“You make me feel like a woman for the first time in my life.”

That is USING ME. Using me as an accessory.

I have never been treated so terribly, so poorly, as I have by transgender women. I have previously been friends with transgender women who would post on facebook that they hate all cisgender people. I have been treated poorly by cisgender dudes, but never quite as horrific as the transgender woman's treatment of me.

No transgender woman has ever wanted me because of who I am as a person, they want me as a prop, to lessen their dysphoria and dysmorphia.

My therapist I see is an LGBTQ specialist who sees MANY people who want to transition. I am not transitioning, she is just a kickass therapist!

She gave me warning multiple times I did not listen to until recently. She shared with me without giving names what ALL of her transgender female patients share with her.

She said this to me, because of my height being over 6 foot. "... transgender women do not want to be with you, they want to BE you. You lesson their dysphoria as a tall woman, They do not really want you. I hear it all the time from my transgender patients. "

I thought how can this be, coming from one of the most known therapists in the area who treats people with dysphoria?

Multiple transgender women have admitted what my therapist has said above. One tall transgender woman from Chicago called me “the holy grail for transgender women”. WTF!

My therapist is trying to protect me as a cisgender woman. I have transgender women pursuing me like a hawk. I have had dozens upon dozens of transgender women reach out to me. My therapist said she hears the same thing from almost all transgender women who see her--they want a cisgender woman taller than them. They do not even give two fucking shits who it is. I could sit here not speaking English. I could be 80. She said she hears it time and time again. I am wanted as a device. I am not considered a human being with my own thoughts and feelings by transgender women. They want to use me in the same way pervy men chase them. That is as bad as someone using you thinking of transgender women as some mythical creature, as bad as someone seeing the transgender woman as a fetish! That’s fucking terrible!

I did not believe it at first, but then my therapist told me to watch if I continued to go on dates with transgender women, or just be around them, and wait for them to make a comment on my height or stature, and how it made them feel less dysphoric. She was right.

This does not mean I have an aversion to transgender women “just because.” I have good cause with how I was treated. I have tried to talk to and go on dates with other transgender women, and it is not gonna work. I am still an ally for everything but you dating me.

You lost an awesome woman who wanted to love you and accept you in the Midwest over 6 foot, that is more open, compassionate, and loving than anyone else I know. Cause and effect. I should not be in therapy to date a transgender woman. lol You lost a compassionate, intelligent, funny, caring women who loves the 80s, sci fi, running, veggies, cute AF, leggy, volunteers with animals and children who is loved by many who sings and plays in a band and works in science.

I wish you no ill will. I wish you happiness in love--but you are not getting it from me.

Transgender women are deserving of love--everyone is, but not at the expense of others--not by damaging others in the process.

https://www.quora.com/Would-you-date-a-trans-woman

lorenda...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2020, 5:09:57 AM8/10/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

board male looking for wife/gf for nsa in Plymouth 18 to 60

friendsp...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 3:15:58 AM8/11/20
I am a 50 year old dd free in good shape oral bottom

jiyaja...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2020, 1:01:51 AM8/17/20
Looking for the real thing. Not one of these Pin Up want to be. Someone with a local area code and real desires. I am looking for a woman who has real sexual desires someone that has there own wants and desires and truly gives but also wants to receive. I am decent looking but I don,t believe in dick pics and so on. Some say I am big but what matters is how you use it and how you turn on a woman. If you are mature 36-60 and knows what you like and is not afraid to ask for it and enjoys sex and the human touch from a man it does not not matter if you are big or small what matters is the desire and honesty to give as much as you want to receive.

mailpr...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2020, 2:54:00 AM8/19/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:58:27 AM UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

Hi ...I’m Vanessa from San Diego.,i run a sex hookup business which is safe and real to avoid being scammed..if you interested in nice sexy girls just text me......i have my picture attached to the ads

lorenda...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2020, 2:52:00 AM8/22/20
Sexy fem here in North Lubbock looking for a fem for some girl time. Just the girls no men. Few drinks some girl talk and being there for each other and rubbing it right .

kiranpan...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2020, 1:48:14 AM8/24/20
Married, mid 30s black male seeking white sugar baby. Please hit me up for more info

lally.j....@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2020, 1:36:31 AM8/25/20
I'm a strong and beautiful black woman who doesn't need a man. I just want one for when I get horny.

perti...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2020, 11:50:49 AM8/26/20
never done this but always wanted fun with guys am free friday I drive so we can meet anywhere maybe u can show me some tricks xx

lorens white

Aug 28, 2020, 1:53:04 AM8/28/20
Looking for someone to come over and suck my big hard cock

ketan patel

Aug 30, 2020, 12:16:19 AM8/30/20
I am Mary Swan. Largest dating site offer free online dating personals for singles. Are you looking online dating girls?

jeniffer jeson

Aug 30, 2020, 12:17:22 PM8/30/20
Hi, I am genuine , IT professional age, 35, clean, handsome muscular built Indian male bored being single. I am looking for friendship with girl or group of girls, can meet up a …

patellk...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2020, 12:43:21 PM8/31/20
transgender woman to date

ercheta...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2020, 2:23:38 AM9/1/20

nimish...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2020, 2:58:27 AM9/5/20
hi how to get sexy partner for night

Zerif Meriten

Sep 10, 2020, 5:12:00 AM9/10/20
Getting laid is something a lot of people enjoy. We can't help your game, but we can get you started with these awesome hookup apps. No Strings Dating - 100% Free Best Australian Dating site without the strings. Free iPhone and Android Apps. Start Instantly Now!

angeli sara

Sep 12, 2020, 12:28:39 AM9/12/20
On Monday, 17 February 2020 10:58:27 UTC+5:30, anvipat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

free dating sites in my area

viralpa...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2020, 6:40:52 AM9/17/20
pure hookup app website

perti...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 2:18:14 AM9/19/20
Tall, strong, late 30s male, loves the taste and smell of pussy. No reciprocation needed. If you can't host, I'll get us a hotel room.

kiranpan...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 11:04:56 PM9/23/20
Speed Dating Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney Speed Dating, Singles Events

snpat...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2020, 5:33:57 AM9/30/20
You looking for one night only ?

patellk...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2020, 7:32:12 AM10/8/20
Hello, am a 31 year old Latin woman living in Stockholm 7 months ago. Looking for a Swedish partner, serious relationship. Am a charm and caring person. Open to men about 28 - 40 years old. Not smokers. If you want to know more about me, write me and send me your pic. Only single serious people.

sp90...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2020, 7:38:43 AM10/15/20
Fit and clean mature daddy offering very discreet blow job for under 25's in South Perth hotel on Friday afternoon.
If you need to bust a load...

girlsfi...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2020, 1:40:32 AM10/22/20
Press j to date or find true love, you are the best transgender woman. Over dating a trans women, find. The problem? You want to bash cis people!

prenya...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 3:00:25 AM10/29/20
Looking for couple to jave fun with or single lady. 5 10 abt 180pds ddf very clean and well groomed also vasectomy safe.

qunly...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2020, 1:53:12 AM11/5/20
Real sex contacts, casual sex, adult dating, NSA and no-strings hook-ups ... i am an attractive classy,submissive slim woman looking to meet a guy for fun. i'm ... send her a private message and you could be having sex with her tonight.

marieem james

Nov 21, 2020, 11:25:30 PM11/21/20

devidwh...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2020, 1:18:48 AM12/2/20
any one call me and msg me i am avilable only women girls all me

jiyas...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2020, 4:30:22 AM12/14/20
I'm a straight smooth athletic guy who's very curious about sucking my first I'm open to more if everything is going well

denny rose

Dec 28, 2020, 12:30:02 AM12/28/20
The title says it all I'm looking for a woman that wants to get fucked by big dildos or fisted

yohan ston

Jan 30, 2021, 12:02:13 AM1/30/21
I'm up alone an wat 2 do????.
U want a body rub

liyan white

Mar 31, 2021, 7:14:09 AM3/31/21
45yr single gay top down town Portland – 45

jinal sara

May 12, 2021, 1:59:01 AM5/12/21

Manisha Devilal

May 12, 2021, 9:55:39 AM5/12/21
http://msritu.com/noida-escorts-services.html
http://msritu.com/escorts-dwarka-delhi.html
http://msritu.com/escorts-service-aerocity.html
http://msritu.com/escort-service-south-delhi.html
http://msritu.com/escorts-in-mahipalpur.html
http://msritu.com/cp-escorts-service-delhi.html

Welcome to the beautiful world of Delhi escorts http://msritu.com. Here you will get the most delicious and tempting http://www.tulikajain.com Delhi escorts who are awaited so much to being physical with you. Yes, it is true just meet our http://afreentolani.in Aerocity escorts girls, they are waiting to provide extraordinary service to you. http://www.juicyglamour.com Delhi Escorts is offering such beautiful and high-profile models available 24x7 hours for you.

maria sara

Sep 8, 2021, 2:04:11 AM9/8/21

mariya sara

Dec 17, 2021, 4:28:35 AM12/17/21

linda white

Feb 14, 2022, 11:04:38 PM2/14/22

mariya sara

May 3, 2022, 5:19:05 AM5/3/22
I am a 21 years old brunette from Gibraltar. I am 5'8". I use a red dildo & i do sexy sucking and fucking of my dildo in front of my HD cam. Come and see me deepthroating my dildo.

doctor dyon

Apr 18, 2023, 3:20:27 AM4/18/23
A serious relationship – 35