10 Catholic Priests Arrested For Sex Abuse

Mitchell Holman

Feb 9, 2015, 8:26:29 AM2/9/15

Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing four altar boys

Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
contacted by an alleged victim. The priests, as well
as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of abusing
four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most
serious offences taking place in a house used by the
clerics.

The alleged abuse came to light after one of the victims,
now 24, wrote to the Pope to say he had been molested
when he was an altar boy.

Pope Francis has personally telephoned the man to
offer his apologies, Spanish news site Religion
Digital reported. The head of the Catholic Church
then ordered an investigation.

http://tinyurl.com/kaoweb7

Andrew

Feb 9, 2015, 9:06:22 AM2/9/15
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsA43C4B9D986...@216.166.97.131...
Here's my question, Would any of this have happened if
priests were castrated before ordination? It seems that if
enacted, such a policy would avoid a whole lot of grief.

PATRICK

Feb 9, 2015, 10:46:50 AM2/9/15
Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net> wrote:

>Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
>with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
>contacted by an alleged victim.

Excellent.
The plan seems to be working.

PATRICK

Feb 9, 2015, 10:47:25 AM2/9/15
On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 06:06:24 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:
If we had castrated you as a boy, would that have made you less of an
ass hole?

Andrew

Feb 9, 2015, 11:28:10 AM2/9/15
"PATRICK" wrote in message news:3hlhdapbrgvgtfqg0...@4ax.com...
> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>
>>Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
>>with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
>>contacted by an alleged victim.
>
> Excellent.
> The plan seems to be working.

What plan, round em up then castrate em?

Andrew

Feb 9, 2015, 11:30:32 AM2/9/15
"PATRICK" wrote in message news:jjlhdalfvrpo05e82...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>>"Mitchell Holman" wrote:
>>>
>>> Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing
>>> four altar boys 28 January 2015
>>>
>>> Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
>>> with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
>>> contacted by an alleged victim. The priests, as well
>>> as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of abusing
>>> four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most
>>> serious offences taking place in a house used by the
>>> clerics.
>>>
>>> The alleged abuse came to light after one of the victims,
>>> now 24, wrote to the Pope to say he had been molested
>>> when he was an altar boy.
>>>
>>> Pope Francis has personally telephoned the man to
>>> offer his apologies, Spanish news site Religion
>>> Digital reported. The head of the Catholic Church
>>> then ordered an investigation. http://tinyurl.com/kaoweb7
>>
>>Here's my question, Would any of this have happened if
>>priests were castrated before ordination? It seems that if
>>enacted, such a policy would avoid a whole lot of grief.
>
> If we had castrated you as a boy, would
> that have made you less of an ass hole?

So you ignore the plan and let the abuse continue.

•RLMeasures

Feb 9, 2015, 12:36:15 PM2/9/15
In article <XnsA43C4B9D986...@216.166.97.131>, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@att.net> wrote:

> Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing four altar boys
>

> Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
> with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
> contacted by an alleged victim. The priests, as well
> as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of abusing
> four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most
> serious offences taking place in a house used by the
> clerics.

АА That's why holey houses where rectal sex is practiced are called
RECTtories PB.

•RLMeasures

Feb 9, 2015, 12:39:47 PM2/9/15
In article <3Zmdne5Put9AI0XJ...@earthlink.com>, "Andrew"
• Castration is not a solution because castrated male pedophiles are know
to inject synthetic testosterone and continue banging children

•RLMeasures

Feb 9, 2015, 12:41:59 PM2/9/15
In article <3hlhdapbrgvgtfqg0...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
АА Not all homosexual/"fag" priests are pedophiles PB.

James

Feb 9, 2015, 2:13:50 PM2/9/15
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
That won't work. Then their voices would be too high for anyone to
hear their defenses.

James
www.jw.org

Dreamer In Colore

Feb 9, 2015, 2:15:06 PM2/9/15
On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 06:06:24 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:

You actually advocate the castration of all priests prior to
ordination?

You know, previous to this particular post, I thought you were just a
sad little man with the reasoning capacity of a turnip.

Now, you've convinced me that you're an evil little toad whose time on
this planet cannot end quickly enough.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 9, 2015, 4:40:34 PM2/9/15
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote in
Are you advocating that for nuns as well?

Victims of abuse by nuns speak out
National Catholic Reporter

Victims of sexual abuse by nuns and their supporters
will protest outside the national convention of the
Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR) in
Dallas today.

The group, affiliated with the Survivors Network of
those Abused by Priests (SNAP), has asked to speak at
LCWR's annual convention for seven years. LCWR has denied
the request, saying that is not the proper venue. The
protesters also are asking for an independent investigation
to learn how widespread abuse by nuns is and for Catholic
parents to ask their children if they were ever violated
by nuns.

Just last week, two dozen former residents of a Native
American orphanage run by the church sued the Sioux Falls,
N.D. Diocese, alleging sexual and physical abuse by priests
and nuns, the Associated Press reported.

http://ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/victims-abuse-nuns-speak-out

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 9, 2015, 5:01:23 PM2/9/15
In article <XnsA43C4B9D986...@216.166.97.131>,
Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net> wrote:

But...but....but....Patrick said the "fags" were all kicked out years
ago.

--

JD

Je suis Charlie.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 9, 2015, 5:13:06 PM2/9/15
As soon as it's reported it's in the past, even if it only happened
yesterday.

Andrew

Feb 9, 2015, 6:26:43 PM2/9/15
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsA43C9F62EFE...@216.166.97.131...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote:
>>> Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing
>>> four altar boys 28 January 2015
>>>
>>> Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
>>> with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
>>> contacted by an alleged victim. The priests, as well
>>> as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of abusing
>>> four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most
>>> serious offences taking place in a house used by the
>>> clerics.
>>>
>>> The alleged abuse came to light after one of the victims,
>>> now 24, wrote to the Pope to say he had been molested
>>> when he was an altar boy.
>>>
>>> Pope Francis has personally telephoned the man to
>>> offer his apologies, Spanish news site Religion
>>> Digital reported. The head of the Catholic Church
>>> then ordered an investigation. http://tinyurl.com/kaoweb7
>>
>> Here's my question, Would any of this have happened if
>> priests were castrated before ordination?
>
> Are you advocating that for nuns as well?

Haven't seen any documented case thereof.

But let is know.

> Victims of abuse by nuns speak out
> National Catholic Reporter
>
> Victims of sexual abuse by nuns and their supporters
> will protest outside the national convention of the
> Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR) in
> Dallas today.
>
> The group, affiliated with the Survivors Network of
> those Abused by Priests (SNAP), has asked to speak at
> LCWR's annual convention for seven years. LCWR has denied
> the request, saying that is not the proper venue. The
> protesters also are asking for an independent investigation
> to learn how widespread abuse by nuns is and for Catholic
> parents to ask their children if they were ever violated
> by nuns.
>
> Just last week, two dozen former residents of a Native
> American orphanage run by the church sued the Sioux Falls,
> N.D. Diocese, alleging sexual and physical abuse by priests
> and nuns, the Associated Press reported.
>
> http://ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/victims-abuse-nuns-speak-out

Where is the single case by a nun?

Andrew

Feb 9, 2015, 6:27:30 PM2/9/15
"James" wrote in message news:k3jhda9flhkgcv5u4...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>>"Mitchell Holman" wrote:
>>>
>>> Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing
>>> four altar boys 28 January 2015
>>>
>>> Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
>>> with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
>>> contacted by an alleged victim. The priests, as well
>>> as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of abusing
>>> four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most
>>> serious offences taking place in a house used by the
>>> clerics.
>>>
>>> The alleged abuse came to light after one of the victims,
>>> now 24, wrote to the Pope to say he had been molested
>>> when he was an altar boy.
>>>
>>> Pope Francis has personally telephoned the man to
>>> offer his apologies, Spanish news site Religion
>>> Digital reported. The head of the Catholic Church
>>> then ordered an investigation. http://tinyurl.com/kaoweb7
>>
>>Here's my question, Would any of this have happened if
>>priests were castrated before ordination? It seems that if
>>enacted, such a policy would avoid a whole lot of grief.
>
> That won't work. Then their voices would be too high
> for anyone to hear their defenses.

For their defense, they could
simply pull out their CC,

*Certificate of Castration*.

Andrew

Feb 9, 2015, 6:28:46 PM2/9/15
"Dreamer In Colore" wrote in message news:vj1ida5nroshf8s7v...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>>"Mitchell Holman" wrote:
>>>
>>> Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing
>>> four altar boys 28 January 2015
>>>
>>> Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
>>> with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
>>> contacted by an alleged victim. The priests, as well
>>> as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of abusing
>>> four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most
>>> serious offences taking place in a house used by the
>>> clerics.
>>>
>>> The alleged abuse came to light after one of the victims,
>>> now 24, wrote to the Pope to say he had been molested
>>> when he was an altar boy.
>>>
>>> Pope Francis has personally telephoned the man to
>>> offer his apologies, Spanish news site Religion
>>> Digital reported. The head of the Catholic Church
>>> then ordered an investigation. http://tinyurl.com/kaoweb7
>>
>>Here's my question, Would any of this have happened if
>>priests were castrated before ordination? It seems that if
>>enacted, such a policy would avoid a whole lot of grief.
>
> You actually advocate the castration of all priests prior to
> ordination?

Didn't actually say that. It was a question.

Have a better idea?

Mitchell Holman

Feb 9, 2015, 6:46:47 PM2/9/15
"Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote in
Irish nun to face 87 charges of sexual abuse young girls
March 7, 2012

An Irish nun is to appear before a special sitting of
the country’s Circuit Court on 87 charges of the sexual
abuse of primary school girls.

The nun, whose name has been withheld by the State to
protect her victims, appeared at Sligo Circuit Court
on Tuesday.

The case was transferred from another county only last
week according to DPP barrister Dara Foynes. Newspaper
reports say that several of the nun’s alleged victims
were in court for the brief hearing. Those present heard
the barrister for the accused woman complain about the
delay in the trial. She said her client had been charged
in January 2010.

http://tinyurl.com/6mvqs4t

Dreamer In Colore

Feb 9, 2015, 9:05:12 PM2/9/15
On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 17:46:46 -0600, Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net>
wrote:
It just amazes me when theists ask atheists for evidence, because they
think that we just make stuff up the way they do.

Well done, and keep up the good work.

--
Cheers,
Dreamer

"If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have
perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another."

Epicurus

Dreamer In Colore

Feb 9, 2015, 9:10:39 PM2/9/15
On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:28:48 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:
You're a weasel, sir. It would be one thing if you just stopped after
the first question; that could have been taken as just a sick joke.
But you continued with the thought, and your thought processes are
thus suspect.

>Have a better idea?

Sure. Eliminate the priesthood entirely.

Again, let me reiterate: just the fact that you can bring up such a
vile thought makes me wonder just what kind of reprehensible human
being you are, and then immediately stop. I'm not wasting any more
thought on you, wretch. Go fuck yourself. You disgust me.

Smiler

Feb 9, 2015, 9:13:11 PM2/9/15
Depends if they were castrated before or after puberty.

> It seems that if enacted, such a policy would avoid a whole lot of grief.

Good idea. Then the numbers willing to join the priesthood would greatly
reduce, thus withering the evil RCC even more and avoiding a whole lot
more grief.

--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279

Mitchell Holman

Feb 9, 2015, 9:20:38 PM2/9/15
Dreamer In Colore <dreamer...@hotmail.com> wrote in
"Men will never be free until the last king is
strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Denis Diderot 1713-1784)

Andrew

Feb 10, 2015, 1:53:51 AM2/10/15
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsA43CB4C8B49...@216.166.97.131...
> "Andrew" rote in news:xN6dneJAF_Gv30TJ...@earthlink.com:
'Alleged' doesn't count. Anything can be alleged.

Andrew

Feb 10, 2015, 1:54:33 AM2/10/15
"Dreamer In Colore" wrote in message news:trpidal57fo52sgbl...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
The abuse of the little ones is no "joke".

> But you continued with the thought, and your
> thought processes are thus suspect.

Huh?

>>Have a better idea?
>
> Sure. Eliminate the priesthood entirely.

That's not a better idea.

> Again, let me reiterate: just the fact that you can bring up such
> a vile thought makes me wonder just what kind of reprehensible
> human being you are,

There have been eunuchs throughout human history.

It is not a 'vile thought' to become a eunuch.

"There are eunuchs who from the mother's womb were
so born; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs
by men; and there are eunuchs who made themselves
eunuchs because of the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven."
~ Jesus

> I'm not wasting any more thought on you, wretch.

It appears you are ill. But please keep your promise.

Steve O

Feb 10, 2015, 1:59:12 AM2/10/15
If it was voluntary then I can't see the problem.
After all, some of them do take a vow of chastity, so it could only help.

Andrew

Feb 10, 2015, 2:20:33 AM2/10/15
"Steve O" wrote in message news:cjtohu...@mid.individual.net...
> Dreamer In Colore wrote:
>> "Andrew" wrote:
>>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote:

"Some are eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs

•RLMeasures

Feb 10, 2015, 4:55:53 AM2/10/15
In article <jjlhdalfvrpo05e82...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
АА "assholes" in PB World are those who spread the terrible truth about
God's Holey [sic] Church_?

•RLMeasures

Feb 10, 2015, 5:02:52 AM2/10/15
In article <bc6dnVczU4aEfUXJ...@earthlink.com>, "Andrew"
€€ Castration does not prevent pedos from having sex with children
because they take synthetic testosterone to bang 'em. The only sure-cures
for pedophilia is permanent incarceration and decapitatrion.

•RLMeasures

Feb 10, 2015, 5:05:51 AM2/10/15
In article <qYCdnYDEKsw6fUXJ...@earthlink.com>, "Andrew"
€€ That's the way it was from 1866 until 2002 thanks to Saint Pius IX.

•RLMeasures

Feb 10, 2015, 5:08:35 AM2/10/15
In article <vj1ida5nroshf8s7v...@4ax.com>,
€€ Congrats on blowing his main fuse Andrew.
cheerz

•RLMeasures

Feb 10, 2015, 5:16:11 AM2/10/15
In article <hlwdjsd2-6813B3...@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
€ PB is a TBRC like "Duke" although PB's brain is a bit more functional.

•RLMeasures

Feb 10, 2015, 5:19:32 AM2/10/15
In article <WP2dnSy5ZNX830TJ...@earthlink.com>, "Andrew"
€€ Are they available on-line??

•RLMeasures

Feb 10, 2015, 5:21:34 AM2/10/15
In article <3rqdndzmb5cw30TJ...@earthlink.com>, "Andrew"
• Anything has got to be better than something that does not work.

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 6:38:31 AM2/10/15
On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 08:30:32 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:

>"PATRICK" wrote in message news:jjlhdalfvrpo05e82...@4ax.com...

>>>Here's my question, Would any of this have happened if
>>>priests were castrated before ordination? It seems that if
>>>enacted, such a policy would avoid a whole lot of grief.
>>
>> If we had castrated you as a boy, would
>> that have made you less of an ass hole?
>
>So you ignore the plan and let the abuse continue.

Can I be your castrator?
I'm starting to think it may be a good idea.

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 6:41:05 AM2/10/15
I have forgotten.
What did Pius do again?
besides kill 11 million jews personally?

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 6:42:01 AM2/10/15
>€€ "assholes" in PB World are those who spread the terrible truth about
>God's Holey [sic] Church_?

works for me.

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 6:42:38 AM2/10/15
On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 09:39:43 -0800, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:

>In article <3Zmdne5Put9AI0XJ...@earthlink.com>, "Andrew"
><andrew....@usa.net> wrote:
>
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>> >
>> > Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing
>> > four altar boys 28 January 2015
>> >
>> > Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
>> > with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
>> > contacted by an alleged victim. The priests, as well
>> > as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of abusing
>> > four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most
>> > serious offences taking place in a house used by the
>> > clerics.
>> >
>> > The alleged abuse came to light after one of the victims,
>> > now 24, wrote to the Pope to say he had been molested
>> > when he was an altar boy.
>> >
>> > Pope Francis has personally telephoned the man to
>> > offer his apologies, Spanish news site Religion
>> > Digital reported. The head of the Catholic Church
>> > then ordered an investigation. http://tinyurl.com/kaoweb7
>>
>> Here's my question, Would any of this have happened if
>> priests were castrated before ordination? It seems that if
>> enacted, such a policy would avoid a whole lot of grief.
>
>• Castration is not a solution because castrated male pedophiles are know
>to inject synthetic testosterone and continue banging children

You sound like an expert.
What else do you try to do?

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 6:43:37 AM2/10/15
On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:27:33 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:
Who signed yours?

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 6:45:22 AM2/10/15
On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:28:48 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:

I've got one.
Weed out all the fags trying to get in.
That has been our plan since 2002.
So far, it is working pretty well.
At least in the USA.

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 6:48:47 AM2/10/15
On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 20:20:37 -0600, Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net>
wrote:
I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not
pleased to read the description in the catalogue: - 'No good in a bed,
but fine against a wall.'

- Eleanor Roosevelt

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 6:56:15 AM2/10/15
Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net> wrote:

>An Irish nun is to appear before a special sitting of
>the country’s Circuit Court on 87 charges of the sexual
>abuse of primary school girls.

What is her name?
Where did she do this?
How old is she?
When did this happen?

Is it some 87 year old nun who is being accused by a couple of lesbo's
from back in the 1950's?
Did Bill Cosby also drug them?

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 6:57:27 AM2/10/15
On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 22:53:54 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:
Those lesbo's also claim Bill Cosby drugged and raped them.

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 6:58:44 AM2/10/15
On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 09:41:55 -0800, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:

>In article <3hlhdapbrgvgtfqg0...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
><pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
>> >with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
>> >contacted by an alleged victim.
>>
>> Excellent.
>> The plan seems to be working.
>
>€€ Not all homosexual/"fag" priests are pedophiles PB.

All fags are worthless.
I don't care how you reclassify them.

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 7:01:44 AM2/10/15
On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 14:01:21 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
<hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>In article <XnsA43C4B9D986...@216.166.97.131>,
> Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing four altar boys
>>

>> Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
>> with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
>> contacted by an alleged victim. The priests, as well
>> as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of abusing
>> four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most
>> serious offences taking place in a house used by the
>> clerics.
>>
>> The alleged abuse came to light after one of the victims,
>> now 24, wrote to the Pope to say he had been molested
>> when he was an altar boy.
>>
>> Pope Francis has personally telephoned the man to
>> offer his apologies, Spanish news site Religion
>> Digital reported. The head of the Catholic Church
>> then ordered an investigation.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/kaoweb7
>
>But...but....but....Patrick said the "fags" were all kicked out years
>ago.

In 2002, the American Bishops made a huge effort to ensure all fags
were kicked out - here in America. I cannot speak for Spain. I lived
there for 3 years (Madrid) and the best thing I can say about the
Spanish people is that someone forgot to tell them that when their
Armada was sunk 500 years ago, they were no longer considered a world
power. Hopefully, someone will tell them.

PATRICK

Feb 10, 2015, 7:02:37 AM2/10/15
>As soon as it's reported it's in the past, even if it only happened
>yesterday.

It happened in a third world country.

duke

Feb 10, 2015, 7:09:03 AM2/10/15
On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 08:30:32 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net> wrote:

>"PATRICK" wrote in message news:jjlhdalfvrpo05e82...@4ax.com...

>>>Here's my question, Would any of this have happened if
>>>priests were castrated before ordination? It seems that if
>>>enacted, such a policy would avoid a whole lot of grief.
>>
>> If we had castrated you as a boy, would
>> that have made you less of an ass hole?
>
>So you ignore the plan and let the abuse continue.

The problem is not with the priest but the man. Will you volunteer yours?

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Mitchell Holman

Feb 10, 2015, 8:11:13 AM2/10/15

> 'Alleged' doesn't count. Anything can be alleged.

Like talking snakes, worldwide floods,
angels, miracles, resurections..........

Andrew

Feb 10, 2015, 9:37:17 AM2/10/15
"PATRICK" wrote in message news:jorjdat8p1ojo5suh...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
Here's one that's even better than that. It is God's ordained plan.

"To avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and
let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render
unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto
the husband. The wife hath not power of her own body, but the
husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his
own body, but the wife. Defraud ye not one the other, except it
be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting
and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not
for your incontinency." ~ 1 Corinthians 7:2-5 ~

Andrew

Feb 10, 2015, 9:37:33 AM2/10/15
"PATRICK" wrote in message news:jcrjda9vcmms29cbl...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
How much experience have you had doing this?

•RLMeasures

Feb 10, 2015, 10:53:17 AM2/10/15
In article <9hrjda547k1q9jhi0...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
€ Pius IX was so overwhelmed by the flood of reports of homosexual
priests sodomizing altar-boys he decided to excommunicate any and all
altar-boys who reported such. After being exed the only way an altar-boy
could be un-exed was to lie and state falsely that he just made up the
story.

•RLMeasures

Feb 10, 2015, 10:57:16 AM2/10/15
In article <jjrjdal3sco3rm78q...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
€ Did you get over being pissed about not being hit on by gay priests
when you were an altar-boy??

•RLMeasures

Feb 10, 2015, 11:00:25 AM2/10/15
In article <rkrjdadumbgv1jsog...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
> >• Castration is not a solution because castrated male pedophiles are known
> >to inject synthetic testosterone and continue banging children
>
> You sound like an expert.

• I read about it in a local newspaper.

> What else do you try to do?

• Keep my blood glucose below 200 and above 90.

•RLMeasures

Feb 10, 2015, 11:01:47 AM2/10/15
In article <misjdaldmbsutvkni...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
€ their worth is to others like them.

Steve O

Feb 10, 2015, 5:12:04 PM2/10/15
Until the next scandal comes along, right?
What lame excuse will you come up with then?

Skeezix LaRocca

Feb 11, 2015, 10:03:29 AM2/11/15
On 02/10/2015 07:01 AM, PATRICK wrote:

> In 2002, the American Bishops made a huge effort to ensure all fags
> were kicked out - here in America. I cannot speak for Spain. I lived
> there for 3 years (Madrid) and the best thing I can say about the
> Spanish people is that someone forgot to tell them that when their
> Armada was sunk 500 years ago, they were no longer considered a world
> power. Hopefully, someone will tell them.

Huge effort...*AHHHHAAAAHAAAHAAA* Boy, is that ever a laugh.

http://postimg.org/image/pm6z8fcu3/

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 11, 2015, 10:11:52 AM2/11/15
Someone ought to remind the Vatican that they aren't a world power any
more and that ir is a long time since they have been above the
governments, Presidents, Kings etc where they have operated.

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 12, 2015, 11:57:43 AM2/12/15
In article <mbbpfj$b8s$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Smiler <smi...@jo.king>
wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 06:06:24 -0800, Andrew wrote:
>
> > "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
> >>
> >> Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing four altar boys
> >>
> >> Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged with sexually
> >> abusing altar boys after the Pope was contacted by an alleged victim.
> >> The priests, as well as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of
> >> abusing four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most serious
> >> offences taking place in a house used by the clerics.
> >>
> >> The alleged abuse came to light after one of the victims,
> >> now 24, wrote to the Pope to say he had been molested when he was an
> >> altar boy.
> >>
> >> Pope Francis has personally telephoned the man to offer his apologies,
> >> Spanish news site Religion Digital reported. The head of the Catholic
> >> Church then ordered an investigation. http://tinyurl.com/kaoweb7
> >
> > Here's my question, Would any of this have happened if priests were
> > castrated before ordination?
>
> Depends if they were castrated before or after puberty.
>
> > It seems that if enacted, such a policy would avoid a whole lot of grief.
>
> Good idea. Then the numbers willing to join the priesthood would greatly
> reduce, thus withering the evil RCC even more and avoiding a whole lot
> more grief.

Why would castration prevent sexual abuse? All it would prevent is one
particular form of it.

Never forget--rape is not about sex, it's about power.

--

JD

Je suis Charlie.

Feb 12, 2015, 12:26:15 PM2/12/15
On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 07:26:28 -0600, Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net>
wrote:

>Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing four altar boys
>

>Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
>with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
>contacted by an alleged victim. The priests, as well
>as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of abusing
>four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most
>serious offences taking place in a house used by the
>clerics.
>
>The alleged abuse came to light after one of the victims,
>now 24, wrote to the Pope to say he had been molested
>when he was an altar boy.
>
>Pope Francis has personally telephoned the man to
>offer his apologies, Spanish news site Religion
>Digital reported. The head of the Catholic Church
>then ordered an investigation.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/kaoweb7

If the victims were teenage boys, that would make the accused men
homosexuals. Why did you choose to identify these gay men by their
occupations? Would you have posted this had they been Boy Scout
leaders instead of priests?

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

PATRICK

Feb 12, 2015, 2:31:34 PM2/12/15
On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 06:37:35 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:
I promise it won't be too painful.

PATRICK

Feb 12, 2015, 2:33:06 PM2/12/15
When you are unaware of such bull crap, you don't miss it.

PATRICK

Feb 12, 2015, 2:33:42 PM2/12/15
Me too....

PATRICK

Feb 12, 2015, 2:39:31 PM2/12/15
On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 06:37:19 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew....@usa.net>
wrote:
You stopped reading too soon.

8 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to
stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves,
they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with
passion.

10 To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife
must not separate from her husband. 11 But if she does, she must
remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband
must not divorce his wife.

32 I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is
concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33 But
a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can
please his wife— 34 and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman
or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be
devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is
concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her
husband. 35 I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you,
but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the
Lord.

Skeezix LaRocca

Feb 12, 2015, 2:46:20 PM2/12/15
On 02/11/2015 10:11 AM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:

> Someone ought to remind the Vatican that they aren't a world power any
> more and that ir is a long time since they have been above the
> governments, Presidents, Kings etc where they have operated.

Exactly...and yet, they still get special considerations.

Skeezix LaRocca

Feb 12, 2015, 2:49:37 PM2/12/15
On 02/12/2015 12:26 PM, J wrote:

> If the victims were teenage boys, that would make the accused men
> homosexuals. Why did you choose to identify these gay men by their
> occupations? Would you have posted this had they been Boy Scout
> leaders instead of priests?

What kind of sense are you trying to make....The name of this group is
alt.recovery.catholicism , not alt.recovery.from.scout.leader.rape

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 12, 2015, 3:42:32 PM2/12/15
I suspect the cross-posts defending Catholicism are as appropriate
there as they are in alt.atheism, ie not at all.

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 12, 2015, 4:47:51 PM2/12/15
In article <h9opdatjc6dupvf90...@4ax.com>,
J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 07:26:28 -0600, Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net>
> wrote:
>

> >Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing four altar boys
> >

> >Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
> >with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
> >contacted by an alleged victim. The priests, as well
> >as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of abusing
> >four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most
> >serious offences taking place in a house used by the
> >clerics.
> >
> >The alleged abuse came to light after one of the victims,
> >now 24, wrote to the Pope to say he had been molested
> >when he was an altar boy.
> >
> >Pope Francis has personally telephoned the man to
> >offer his apologies, Spanish news site Religion
> >Digital reported. The head of the Catholic Church
> >then ordered an investigation.
> >
> >http://tinyurl.com/kaoweb7
>

> If the victims were teenage boys, that would make the accused men
> homosexuals.

Why?

Mitchell Holman

Feb 12, 2015, 5:24:04 PM2/12/15
J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote in news:h9opdatjc6dupvf90ckip6hb5i39iq19eg@
4ax.com:

> On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 07:26:28 -0600, Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing four altar boys
>>

>>Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged
>>with sexually abusing altar boys after the Pope was
>>contacted by an alleged victim. The priests, as well
>>as two Catholic lay workers, are suspected of abusing
>>four teenage boys between 2004 and 2007- with the most
>>serious offences taking place in a house used by the
>>clerics.
>>
>>The alleged abuse came to light after one of the victims,
>>now 24, wrote to the Pope to say he had been molested
>>when he was an altar boy.
>>
>>Pope Francis has personally telephoned the man to
>>offer his apologies, Spanish news site Religion
>>Digital reported. The head of the Catholic Church
>>then ordered an investigation.
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/kaoweb7
>

> If the victims were teenage boys, that would make the accused men
> homosexuals. Why did you choose to identify these gay men by their
> occupations?

You don't get it. Priests have greater access to boys
since there are no alter girls or the equivalent. They
victimize whatever child is handy, and if on occasion
a girl is nearby and unsupervised, well..........

Davis priest arrested on suspicion of sexually abusing teen girl
05/10/2014

On Friday, Davis police served search warrants at multiple
locations and subsequently arrested Father Hector Coria,
45, on charges of statutory rape and oral copulation with
a minor, according to a department statement. Coria was
booked into the Yolo County Jail.
http://tinyurl.com/napqnde

Priest accused of molesting, giving 6-year-old girl STD
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014

HAMPTONS BAY, Long Island (PIX11)– A Long Island priest
is accused of molesting a 6-year-old girl, resulting in
her contracting an STD. Rev. Augusto Cortez, 50, a
Catholic priest of the Vincentian congregation, is wanted
by police for sexually assaulting a little girl from Long
Island, according to police. He is currently on probation
for molesting a 12-year-old girl in Brooklyn back in 2008,
according to court documents.
http://tinyurl.com/psc8ac7

N.H. priest molested Va. girl
February 19, 2011

A former West Virginia priest who once worked in New
Hampshire has been sentenced on a conviction of sexually
molesting a girl.

Fairfax County Virginia Circuit Judge Michael Devine
sentenced Felix Owino yesterday to five years, but
suspended all but nine months of the sentence, according
to the court clerk's office. Owino already has served
seven months. Owino pleaded guilty in September to
aggravated sexual battery. Prosecutors said Owino was
drinking the night he inappropriately touched the
11-year-old girl in Virginia.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/241126/ex-nh-priest-molested-va-
girl

Boys aren't the only victims of the Catholic sex-abuse scandal.
April 14 2010

We thought we knew the script in the Catholic-priest sex-abuse
scandal. Both the victims and the perpetrators were male. But
a recent story in The New York Timesseemed to suggest that
this scenario ignored a whole segment of victims: young girls.
The Times reported on a Catholic priest who was permitted to
move to India instead of facing accusations of molesting two
Minnesota girls.
http://tinyurl.com/6pgbcfr

The Forgotten Victims Of Priest Sexual Abuse: Girls
April 16 2010

Pat Wingert and Barbara Kantrowitz tackle the issue in
Newsweek, writing that previous conceptions of priest
sexual abuse "seemed to suggest that this scenario
ignored a whole segment of victims: young girls." In
talking to experts, they found that girls were less
likely to face abuse at the hands of priests - at least
among reported cases, there were four male victims for
every one female - but that it did happen. Girls were
typically younger at the time of the abuse, but they
were also more likely to be their abusers' only victim,
and perpetrators who had just one victim were less
likely to abuse for more than a year.
http://tinyurl.com/yyvsg9p

Smiler

Feb 12, 2015, 8:34:47 PM2/12/15
That depends on whether the castration was done before or after puberty.
If done before puberty, rape would be impossible, as the castratus would
never be able to get an erection, due to the complete absence of
testosterone in his body.

> Never forget--rape is not about sex, it's about power.

Yes.

--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
Gods are all tailored to order. They are made
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.

Jeanne Douglas

Feb 12, 2015, 10:33:57 PM2/12/15
In article <mbjkbl$4o3$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Smiler <smi...@jo.king>
An erection is not necessary for sexual abuse. Just one type of it.

--

JD

Je suis Charlie.

•RLMeasures

Feb 13, 2015, 7:51:35 AM2/13/15
In article <3uvpda9ep720aohtd...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
€€€ Kiddy-diddling is "bull crap"_? As I see it being cute RC
hetero-male is a dangerous liability.

•RLMeasures

Feb 13, 2015, 7:59:51 AM2/13/15
In article <i00qdad5ucmjdvt4g...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
• Type 2 makes control somewhat easier - and with Type-2 losing 25-pounds
triples your ability to manufacture insulin - but for a Type-1 losing
weight doesn't do shit.