F___ tha Grammies!

Tyrone Ellison

Mar 3, 1993, 1:34:34 PM3/3/93
I know that the Shammies have past, but I had to get my two cents in...
First, Sir Mixalot is my boy and all, but the fact that he won a grammy for
that bullshit "Baby Got Back" proves once again, that they just don't get it.
Why do they even bother nominating someone like PE or the House of Pain, when
everyone knows that it's gonna go to the act that sold the most copies that
year... But at least Arrested Development (although I PERSONALLY don't
like 'em) beat out Punk-Ass Mark...

"...all the bullshit, yeah... now THAT'S
progress..."
-Chuck D, "War at 33 1/3"

lolaw...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2018, 4:45:42 PM4/9/18
All these years later and you still right