Rank these rappers ..

Roxyscary

Mar 29, 2003, 6:21:36 PM3/29/03

5 - Khia

skrabble

Mar 29, 2003, 8:07:20 PM3/29/03
yikes.

--
-----------
skrabble--
-----------
Albert wasn't a scientist or anything like
that, he was a rapper. E doesn't stand for
energy, it stands for Einstein in the best
metaphoric punchline in the history of
hip hop. Introducing the real roots of
battle rap, the man who really knew how
to drop bombs, the great, the indecipherable,
al-b-easy.
"Roxyscary" <roxy...@aol.com> wrote in message

mattmatical

Mar 30, 2003, 1:41:22 AM3/30/03
"Roxyscary" <roxy...@aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> RANK THESE RAPPERS FROM 1 - 5
> 1 being the best
> 5 being the worst
>
> MALE RAPPERS =

2 - Eminem
3 - Snoop Dog
4 - DMX
5 - 50 Cent
1 - Notorious B.I.G.

> FEMALE RAPPERS =

1 - Missy Elliot
3 - Lil Kim
2 - Eve
4 - Trina
5 - Khia

Pretty lousy selection though.

Matt

SNW Aquarius

Mar 30, 2003, 5:08:43 PM3/30/03

>MALE RAPPERS =
>
>Eminem 5
>Snoop Dog 3
>DMX 2
>50 Cent 4
>Notorious B.I.G. 4.1
>
>FEMALE RAPPERS
>Missy Elliot 1
>Lil Kim 1
>Eve 2
>Trina 1
>Khia 0

Mr Bravo

Mar 30, 2003, 9:14:52 PM3/30/03
roxy...@aol.com (Roxyscary) wrote in message news:<20030329182136...@mb-fu.aol.com>...

> RANK THESE RAPPERS FROM 1 - 5
> 1 being the best
> 5 being the worst
>
> MALE RAPPERS =
>
> Eminem
> Snoop Dog
> DMX
> 50 Cent
> Notorious B.I.G.
>
> FEMALE RAPPERS =
> Missy Elliot
> Lil Kim
> Eve
> Trina
> Khia

Biggie
Eminem
DMX
Snoop Dog
50 Cent

Missy
Eve
Trina
Lil Kim
Khia

Mr Bravo

Ryan North

Mar 31, 2003, 12:04:46 PM3/31/03
Mr. Bravo?! Posting in alt.rap? How are you, Mr. Bravo?! What have you
been up to?

I was on the bus recently and I had no bus fare, but the driver let me on
because I could answer his math question. IT WAS JUST LIKE YOU SAID.

-Ryan

truplaya611

Mar 31, 2003, 8:21:41 PM3/31/03
roxy...@aol.com (Roxyscary) wrote in message news:<20030329182136...@mb-fu.aol.com>...
> RANK THESE RAPPERS FROM 1 - 5
> 1 being the best
> 5 being the worst
>
> MALE RAPPERS =

1. Notorious B.I.G.
2. Snoop Dog
3. 50 Cent
4. Eminem
5. DMX

> FEMALE RAPPERS =

1. Eve
2. Lil Kim
3. Missy Elliot
4. Trina
5. Khia

Ren Bostelaar

Mar 31, 2003, 11:51:42 PM3/31/03
"Ryan North" <rno...@chat.carleton.caXXX> wrote in message news:<Yy_ha.37772$cB3.2...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>...

I almost choked when I read that.

cerka

Apr 1, 2003, 8:39:19 AM4/1/03
now i understand the name roxyscary, its scary how dump u roxy
sorry for that one i can apologise, but only if you say that was a
joke, mentioning these "female rappers", i would say attention
seeking, money loving, dick sucking not even bitches... all right
except for eve, i dont know why, but i like her, not for her raps
thought...

but if u need ranks her i go:

> 1. Notorious B.I.G. 1
> 2. Snoop Dog 4
> 3. 50 Cent 5
> 4. Eminem 2
> 5. DMX 3

> 1. Eve 1
> 2. Lil Kim
> 3. Missy Elliot 2-just for her recent metamorphoses, i like that old school look
> 4. Trina 0000
> 5. Khia 0000

all right i apologise for real, i dont like to mean to the other sex,
and i suppose the name roxyscary belongs to a female, is that the
truth?

Tim Nigrin

Apr 1, 2003, 9:43:24 AM4/1/03
roxy...@aol.com (Roxyscary) wrote in

> RANK THESE RAPPERS FROM 1 - 5
> 1 being the best
> 5 being the worst
>
> MALE RAPPERS =

1. Biggy no doubt
2. 50 Cent
3. Eminem
4. Snoop
5. DMX

> FEMALE RAPPERS =

1. Roxanne Shanté
2. Da Brat
3. MC Lyte
.
.
5. all u named

Tim

Masta Playa

Apr 1, 2003, 6:33:11 PM4/1/03
Male-

1. DMX
2. B.I.G.
3. 50 Cent
4. Snoop
5. Eminem

Female-

1. Kim
2. Trina
3. Missy
4. Khia
5. Eve

Mr Bravo

Apr 1, 2003, 10:52:48 PM4/1/03
"Ryan North" <rno...@chat.carleton.caXXX> wrote in message news:<Yy_ha.37772$cB3.2...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>...

uh, what the fuck?

Mr bravo

Apocology

Apr 2, 2003, 2:56:04 AM4/2/03
>Eminem 2
>Snoop Dog 3
>DMX 4
>50 Cent 5
>Notorious B.I.G. 1
>
>FEMALE RAPPERS =
>Missy Elliot 4
>Lil Kim 5
>Eve 3
>Trina 5
>Khia 5

cerka

Apr 2, 2003, 4:50:24 AM4/2/03
its all good tim, but where is bahamadia at? u know she comes before
anyone speaking about females...

Tim Nigrin <Tim...@s.netic.de> wrote in message

Ryan North

Apr 2, 2003, 7:46:24 AM4/2/03
"Mr Bravo" <mrbra...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Remember? Math class? "Why was the peanut afraid to go out at night -
because he might get aSALTed!"?

Ah... good times!

-Ryan

Tim Nigrin

Apr 2, 2003, 11:43:31 AM4/2/03
ce...@excite.com (cerka) wrote in

> its all good tim, but where is bahamadia at? u know she comes before
> anyone speaking about females...

oh right, i forgot. tied at 3 with MC Lyte. damn, and i forgot Jane Doe and
Mystic aswell. Loved Jane Doe's "Bisexual" and Mystic's "Current Events".
Cant help it, but Roxanne is no 1 to me cos of her voice, and Da Brat on 2
cos of her style. shes underrated, even if shes with JD.

Tim

Apocology

Apr 2, 2003, 3:20:33 PM4/2/03
>its all good tim, but where is bahamadia at? u know she comes before
>anyone speaking about females...

Amen, man. But MC Lyte and Roxanne Shante does deserve the title as well. They
both nice. But Da Brat, nah. MC Lyte, Roxanne and Bahamadia get 1's.

Apoc

Apocology

Apr 2, 2003, 3:21:13 PM4/2/03
>oh right, i forgot. tied at 3 with MC Lyte. damn, and i forgot Jane Doe and
>Mystic aswell. Loved Jane Doe's "Bisexual" and Mystic's "Current Events".
>Cant help it, but Roxanne is no 1 to me cos of her voice, and Da Brat on 2
>cos of her style. shes underrated, even if shes with JD.

And Mystic and Jane Doe also get 1's.

Apoc

Mr Bravo

Apr 2, 2003, 4:01:28 PM4/2/03
"Ryan North" <rno...@chat.carleton.caXXX> wrote in message news:<EYAia.38558$cB3.2...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>...

Uh, nah man... I dont recall. You got the wrong person. And tell the
other 'mrbravo' to stop smearin my good name...

A to the L

Apr 2, 2003, 10:09:09 PM4/2/03

YoYo

and Latifah

and Sister Souljah

and Lauryn Hill

all say hi...

PEACH

A to the L

"You can put wings on a pig, but that doesn't make it an eagle."

Tim Nigrin

Apr 3, 2003, 9:16:52 AM4/3/03
A to the L <al...@LICKMYPISSnildram.co.uk> wrote in

> On 02 Apr 2003 20:20:33 GMT, apoc...@cs.com (Apocology) said:
>
>>>its all good tim, but where is bahamadia at? u know she comes before
>>>anyone speaking about females...
>>
>>Amen, man. But MC Lyte and Roxanne Shante does deserve the title as
>>well. They both nice. But Da Brat, nah. MC Lyte, Roxanne and Bahamadia
>>get 1's.
>
> YoYo

liked "cant play with my yoyo" and "its a man's world" with ice cube.
didnt check out her latest stuff tho.

> and Latifah

agreed

> and Sister Souljah

agreed

> and Lauryn Hill

...is kool, but aint a rapper/emcee to me.

Tim

A to the L

Apr 3, 2003, 11:11:14 AM4/3/03
On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:16:52 +0000 (UTC), Tim Nigrin
<Tim...@s.netic.de> said:

>> and Lauryn Hill
>
>...is kool, but aint a rapper/emcee to me.

why? l-boogie is ill...

Timid

Apr 3, 2003, 1:31:09 PM4/3/03
word up. she can't be touched on the mic.

Timid

Out Drink U

Apr 4, 2003, 12:02:41 PM4/4/03
I'll take Apani B Fly before all of them.

"Might as well be laughing with Malcolm X's assassin, as we die slow,
perishing, brain dead from an Erickson. Words are the medicine. Two teaspoons
for goons, a cup of it for those thuggin it. Y'all sing the tune." - Nasty Nas

Nise

Apr 4, 2003, 3:53:21 PM4/4/03
Nise's opinion

> MALE RAPPERS =

1) Notorious B.I.G.
2) Eminem
3) Snoop Dogg
4) 50c
5) DMX

> FEMALE RAPPERS =

1) Eve
2) Lil' Kim
3) Missy Elliot
4) Khia
5) Trina

Rallygoat2002

Apr 12, 2003, 10:26:58 PM4/12/03

2 Eminem
5 Snoop Dog
4 DMX
3 50 Cent
1 Notorious B.I.G.

Rallygoat2002

Apr 12, 2003, 10:27:42 PM4/12/03

2 Missy Elliot
3 Lil Kim
1 Eve
4 Trina
5 Khia

Rallygoat2002

Apr 17, 2003, 3:03:35 AM4/17/03

>YoYo
Fell Off cause Black Pearl Sucked

>and Latifah
Doesn't need hip hop anymore

>and Sister Souljah
as a rapper, she sucked a big penis

>and Lauryn Hill
Bitch done lost her damn mind.
>all say hi...

dci...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2017, 4:58:35 PM7/9/17
On Saturday, March 29, 2003 at 6:21:36 PM UTC-5, Roxyscary wrote:
> RANK THESE RAPPERS FROM 1 - 5
> 1 being the best
> 5 being the worst
>
> MALE RAPPERS =