Who is eminem

laurahuck

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
Who is Eminem? I have heard a lot about him and dr.dre where can i hear
him?

Enoob7

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
look at the box, mtv or whateva your source is to underground hip hop he is not
very commercial.u can find his single or lp slim shady if im not mistaking in
any music vendor stores.

B.E.N.T.E.N.-yall should thank me b.t i bring eletricity.

MOJO

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
he fucking sucks he is probably the worst rapper Ive ever heard.

Rodrigo

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
to Holocaust/Mary Mcshane

I gotta agree, I mean the guy has skills in the sense of his rap
structure, but his songs are kinda funny and sick. I don't know what the
hype is really all about. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I
really don't feel this cat all too much. I remenber reading his lyrics on
OHHLA and I thought, Damn, this kid is wicked, but I think it's not the
fact that he's white that turned me away from his style, but his voice.
That is one fucking irritating voice if you ask me...

Mr. Bravo

I'm working on the case...

On 3 Jan 1999, Holo1caust wrote:

> man to tell you the truth i not at all feeling this dude he is like a corny
> or goofy redman i don't know tell me what you think but i'm not feeling
> this dude
>
> Enoob7 <eno...@aol.com> wrote in article
> <19990102171308...@ng113.aol.com>...

Take Care, God Bless...

SORDSWINGA

Jan 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/3/99
here is one of the better eminem pages out there with real audio of freestyles
and basically all his songs.

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/eminem/

Holo1caust

Jan 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/3/99

Redeem

Jan 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/3/99

Rodrigo wrote in message ...

> I mean the guy has skills in the sense of his rap
>structure, but his songs are kinda funny and sick.

From what I have heard from him I kinda like it so far. I like the
originality
in his style and the voice I can get over if the tunes are decent and he
keeps
on entertaining with the lyrics. Has he done a serious rap, something about
a deep subject? Not like his Drugs type of one. To me, he has a sort of
Cartoon
feel to him.....Whatever that is.
Redeem...

WarrenG33

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
eminem has the best lyrics...he wins freestyles all over the place and was in
the sources unsigned hype section

Rolf Lundholm

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99

Chris skrev i meddelandet <3699FE17...@REMOVE.erols.com>...
>Saying someone is "fucked in the head" because they have a different
>opinion than you is REAL mature. One or two decent verses doesn't make
>a great MC. Eminem's biggest obstacle is his voice. . .the boy is
>lightweight.
>
>And oh, his initials are M&M? Well damn, thanks for sharing.
>
>later...Chris

His name is Marshal Maders, hence: Eminem, but i think he prefers
slim shady now (he has a Slim Shady tatoo)
But don't hate on him cause his white. But enjoy his lyrical skills since
noone flips like him. No one got the word or punch lines like him nor the
flipping technique. So...just love on kids....=]

Rolf Lundholm

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99

Chris skrev i meddelandet <369B85D9...@REMOVE.erols.com>...

>> >And all this time I thought his name was
>> >Marshall Mathers.
>>
>> it is mathers. all you have to do is look at the song credits and it
>> lists his name.
>
>Well, duh.

This Chris kid seems to have some problems...but i don't hate him for
that...no I love him for being who he is...
Regarding my spelling skills...whatever....

Redeem

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99

WarrenG33 wrote in message <19990109064935...@ng-fr1.aol.com>...

>eminem has the best lyrics...he wins freestyles all over the place and was
in
>the sources unsigned hype section

I never noticed that. Which Edition of the Source...?

Redeem...
'Eminem the best Lyricist? I dont know, but the Wittiest'

Chris

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
Eminem is totally WACK! He only gets so much props because of his race.
Since he's Caucasian he is held to a LOWER standard of MCing. His voice
is annoying (sounds just like the beasties) and he has average garden
variety lyrical ability -- nothing special, nothing deep, nothing
complex, nothing more than any common wannabe off the street.

He has a cartoonish quality because he's a joke! If he was African
American or Hispanic he'd get as much respect as the puffmeister. . .no
label would sign his no talent ass. . .and he'd be ridiculed for dissing
"hip-hop" with his extreme stereotypical image (size 50 pants on his 24
inch waist, constantly grabbin a dick that ain't there, jackin and
pulling a gat on that old lady in his video, cussin every 3rd word, on
and on).

Also, what kind of name is M&M? Sure it looks dope when it's spelled
Eminem. But it pronounced like the fuckin CANDY -- M&M -- pure
wackness.

El-Producto (from company flow) got way better skills than M&M.

later...Chris

RaNE727

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
first of all,you are fucked in the head if you think eminem is wack,and what
makes you think hes getting the succesfull expore because hes white?hes getting
the succesfull exposure cause he has mad skills,i know very few emcees who can
fuck with him now,
after all,this man said "you wacker than than the rapper you bit your style
from,you couldnt sell two cds if you pushed a double album"....ohhh shit,rewind
job,this,plus many other finger-hurting-from-rewinding-so-much punchlines are
what make him good,not because hes white,stop playa hating him,oh,btw,m&m are
his initials,he just had a very unique way of spelling it

Chris

Jan 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/11/99

Holo1caust

Jan 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/11/99

WarrenG33 <warr...@aol.com> wrote in article

Smoove536

Jan 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/11/99
where can i find some of his lyrics on the web?????

"imagine if the whole earth was destroyed right now, wouldn't you be mad cause
all the time you wasted jockin my style"

Smoove

Chris

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99

Holo1caust

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
warren g stop hyping this dude

Holo1caust <lur...@prodigy.net> wrote in article
<01be3dad$f8b99120$2d96edcc@default>...

Chris

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
>Rolf Lundholm wrote:
>
> Chris skrev i meddelandet <3699FE17...@REMOVE.erols.com>...
> His name is Marshal Maders, hence: Eminem

Well damn, M&M has another fan willing to go the extra mile to explore
the details of his life. And all this time I thought his name was
Marshall Mathers. Thanks for correcting me. It doesn't matter if he's
purple with green polka dots, M&M has average garden variety lyrical
skills. Nothing special.

Later...Chris

SORDSWINGA

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
>> His name is Marshal Maders, hence: Eminem

>And all this time I thought his name was
>Marshall Mathers.

it is mathers. all you have to do is look at the song credits and it lists his
name.

>M&M has average garden variety lyrical
>skills. Nothing special.

what the hell does that mean?

Chris

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99

> >> His name is Marshal Maders, hence: Eminem
>
> >And all this time I thought his name was
> >Marshall Mathers.
>
> it is mathers. all you have to do is look at the song credits and it
> lists his name.

Well, duh.

Chris

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
Rolf Lundholm wrote:

> Chris skrev i meddelandet...
> This Chris kid seems to have some problems...but i don't hate him for
> that...no I love him for being who he is...

I have no problems and I love you for being what you are.

> Regarding my spelling skills...whatever....

I agree...Maders...Mathers...whatever. He's still wack.

Later...Chris

Delirium

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
Chris wrote:

> >Rolf Lundholm wrote:
> >
> > Chris skrev i meddelandet <3699FE17...@REMOVE.erols.com>...
> > >Saying someone is "fucked in the head" because they have a different
> > >opinion than you is REAL mature. One or two decent verses doesn't
> > >make a great MC. Eminem's biggest obstacle is his voice. . .the boy
> > >is lightweight.
> > >
> > >And oh, his initials are M&M? Well damn, thanks for sharing.
> > >
> > >later...Chris
> >
> > His name is Marshal Maders, hence: Eminem
>
> Well damn, M&M has another fan willing to go the extra mile to explore
> the details of his life. And all this time I thought his name was
> Marshall Mathers. Thanks for correcting me. It doesn't matter if he's
> purple with green polka dots, M&M has average garden variety lyrical
> skills. Nothing special.
>
> Later...Chris

Why don't you showcase some of your lyrical skills, I'm sure they're much better
than Eminem's. This is all your opinion you're stating in these messages, you
state it like it's fact. I agree with you that his voice is fucking annnoying
but I recognize his skills at writing punchlines. You try writing some fucking
verses and maybe you'll give MC's more respect for their skills.

GaR X

Jan 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/23/99
eminem ain't that nice

he got decent rhymes but his voice just kills it
and alot of his metaphors are corny

XavierV3

Jan 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/24/99
>eminem ain't that nice
>
>he got decent rhymes but his voice just kills >it and alot of his metaphors
are corny

on the contrary. eminem to me is just what most cats needed. his metaphors may
be simply by not corny. his voice is original and always something you can
point out and notice. he doesn't rhyme a lot about big ass words like a lotta
people are doing these days. he rhymes simple words, about simple situations
that even the most normal people, like myself, can relate to. that's why i'm
feelin' this cat, peace!
-XavierV
http://members.aol.com/xavierv3/home.html

redman

Jan 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/25/99
Can you fuck with him?
then shut the fuck up!

On 23 Jan 1999, GaR X wrote:

> eminem ain't that nice
>
> he got decent rhymes but his voice just kills it
> and alot of his metaphors are corny

"Everything that glitters ain't gold"

tobb...@live.se

Feb 15, 2015, 8:28:13 AM2/15/15
Den lördag 2 januari 1999 kl. 09:00:00 UTC+1 skrev laurahuck:
> Who is Eminem? I have heard a lot about him and dr.dre where can i hear
> him?

ass