WE'RE LOOKING FOR SINGERS AND RAPPERS TO PERFORM!

swimp

Aug 2, 2004, 8:47:10 AM8/2/04
We are an online booking agency looking for hot new acts to promote. If you
can sing or rap and you have what it takes to be a start, visit us today at
www.eJams.com/agency/new_talent.htm

Gavin Smith

Sep 1, 2004, 4:23:05 AM9/1/04
Arrogantly twisting the sterile canvas snoot of a fully charged icing
anointment utensil, swimp <swim...@yahoo.com> poots forth...

>We are an online booking agency looking for hot new acts to promote. If you
>can sing or rap and you have what it takes to be a start, visit us today at
>www.eJams.com/agency/new_talent.htm

I have this song called "Spammers Are The Flotsam In My Toilet Bowl"
that I could send ya.

--
Gavin Smith

.·°^°·.+Nick S+.·°^°·.

Sep 1, 2004, 9:20:08 AM9/1/04

> I have this song called "Spammers Are The Flotsam In My Toilet Bowl"
> that I could send ya.

sounds quite charming

grewsomegrease

Sep 2, 2004, 9:27:19 PM9/2/04
I take it the tony m still hasnt shown up...

--
Un"1"versall into the funpArk?
".·°^°·.+Nick S+.·°^°·." <go...@muppet.net> wrote in message

sneka...@gmail.com