Who the fuck is Ricky Harris?

Poppy

Apr 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/12/97

flo...@together.net wrote:

> Yeah, in "Wut Would You Do" Easy-E talks about Dr. Dre never
> breaking a law in his life escept for beating on Ricky Harris' life.
> What's he talking about?
The person that you are refering to id Ricky Harris a comedian. Dre
didn't beat his life, it was his now wife, Sista Dee from the early 90's
rap show "PUMP IT UP" at a club. It was said that Dre and other members
of N.W.A. were upset with a segment that the show aired that put clips
of Ice Cube dissing N.W.A. They felt they were setup with their
interview and confronted her. Dre was charged with assault and the most
messed up thing about it was that she had nothing to do with the content
of the show segments she was just the host. Actually I think the
producers shold have caught a beatdown for putting some shit like that
together for using such devisive measures and adding fuel to the fire.
Ironicly, Dre ended up being cool with Ricky Harris later because Ricky
Harris is the voice that you hear doing the skits on both Dr. Dre's "The
Chronic", Snoop's "Doogystyle", Tha Dogg Pounds "Dogg Food" and he was
the MC in "It's A Doggy Dogg World". Hopefully this answers your
question!!!

garcia....@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2014, 9:45:59 PM12/25/14
Den lördagen den 12:e april 1997 kl. 09:00:00 UTC+2 skrev Poppy:
I know this question was asked back in 1997, but damn in the year soon to be 2015 I wonder the same, who the fuck is Ricky Harris?
Message has been deleted