BIGGIE WAS SHOT IN LA THIS MORNING

SERCH

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

I almost cried when I heard the news. But yes, biggie was shot and
killed by a drive by shooting coming out of a club in LA. He was
supposed to release a double album on March 24.
Peace out- serch

SMAK

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

yeah, titled "Life After Death" - don't think that's happenin'

> Peace out- serch

you got TEARS of JOY I hope, that bitch knew this shit was coming EYE
for an EYE man...you don't do someone PLAIN as day without getting done
your damn self - why do you think nobody has seen Puffy 'Marked-Ass
mutherfuckin' Combs today...Bitch is hidin' cuz his punk ass is next.
REAL sorry to see anyone die, but if anyone must - let it be some
ruthless punk ass wanna-be bitch like Biggie that sets up niggas that
helped 'em get up in the first place...fuck BIGGIE - IF you think he did
not hold any responsibility for Pac's death you need to set your crack
pipe down. A bitch that doesn't attend a tribute to a slain 'homie' is a
bitch that has something to be worried about...heed the words from the
grave:

"BAD BOY KILLAZ!...get out tha way, yo...get out tha way, yo...Biggie
Smallz just got dropped..."
- Outlawz & 2Pac, "Hit'em Up"

peace

smak

AKIEM ALLAH *)7

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97
to sm...@netzone.com

I'm the O.G. SMAK my nigga, what city you in, son?
--

\|/
AKIEM ALLAH --*)7--
/|\

Team Soteria

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

Yo, it's time for peace. If this continues hip hop, just like the rest
of our race will eventually kill itself off. It's time for unity.

Akiem, let's talk. I know you have some ideas, that can be used to stop
the violence in hip hop.

Terry Graham
404.799.0089
--
Team Soteria http://www.com/soteria
World Changer's http://www.worldchangers.org

TROTMAN RICHARD A

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

In article <5futkm$7...@camel0.mindspring.com>,

SERCH <mam...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>I almost cried when I heard the news. But yes, biggie was shot and
>killed by a drive by shooting coming out of a club in LA. He was
>supposed to release a double album on March 24.

This Double-Album should still come out, no?
I'm sure he was done recording songs.. they just have to edit and publish it... I
hope it still comes out... I would MOST DEFINITELY like to get a copy [although
it's gooing to cost like $25.00]...

Rich

nam...@worldnet.att.net http://namtort.simplenet.com
Richard Trotman LOW Priced Computer Upgrades!!
518 434 3235 Mastercard/Visa Accepted!

AKIEM ALLAH *)7

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97
to sot...@atlanta.com

Team Soteria wrote:

> AKIEM ALLAH *)7 wrote:
> >
> > SMAK wrote:

Speaking to you would be a waste of time unless I was sure that you
would... stop eating swine and other trash, stop giving your money to a
cash flow church, and stop trying to suck the youth into your 10%
scheemes. Like I said I've seen Creflow 10% Dollar on Tell.lie.Vission
asking for cash. I bet he's a Free-Mason, huh?
To stop the violence in HIP-HOP we need to get rid of the 10% they are
the cause of the East/West shit.

SMAK

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

TRUE DAT! Akiem...

peace

Saad-Eddine Mohamed Kaddi II (aka 'SMAK')

CON1NYC

Mar 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/12/97

I spoke to Delveck from Junior Mafia (who is featured with the LOX on my
Organized Rhyme tape) said it is already into distribution.

CON ONE
N Y C

reggie...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2014, 5:38:39 PM8/24/14
On Sunday, March 9, 1997 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, SMAK wrote:
> SERCH wrote:
> >
> > I almost cried when I heard the news. But yes, biggie was shot and
> > killed by a drive by shooting coming out of a club in LA. He was
> > supposed to release a double album on March 24.
>
> yeah, titled "Life After Death" - don't think that's happenin'
>
> > Peace out- serch
>
> you got TEARS of JOY I hope, that bitch knew this shit was coming EYE
> for an EYE man...you don't do someone PLAIN as day without getting done
> your damn self - why do you think nobody has seen Puffy 'Marked-Ass
> mutherfuckin' Combs today...Bitch is hidin' cuz his punk ass is next.
> REAL sorry to see anyone die, but if anyone must - let it be some
> ruthless punk ass wanna-be bitch like Biggie that sets up niggas that
> helped 'em get up in the first place...fuck BIGGIE - IF you think he did
> not hold any responsibility for Pac's death you need to set your crack
> pipe down. A bitch that doesn't attend a tribute to a slain 'homie' is a
> bitch that has something to be worried about...heed the words from the
> grave:
>
> "BAD BOY KILLAZ!...get out tha way, yo...get out tha way, yo...Biggie
> Smallz just got dropped..."
> - Outlawz & 2Pac, "Hit'em Up"
>
> peace
>
> smak