c-murder & 2 pac similiar????

Jasmine Streeter

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

iz it me or iz c- murder biting off pac wit linez like "tha truest shit
I ever said", "Picture me", "keep yo eyez on yo enemiez", and even silk
you aint to lie to kick it iz one of pacz linez...even showing picturez
of they tattoez in tha inside cover iz reminding me of 2pac..

Hi Augi

Apr 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/30/98

No it's not just you. I agree with you as well. Also Master P likes to say
"Thug Love". They also made tribute to 2Pac. This is what I got from VIBE
magazine as well: "I was rebellious before I left, but I was TUPAC when I came
back." -- Mystikal. You're right! NO LIMIT, STOP BITIN' 2PAC'S SHIT! THAT'S
DISRESPECT! They ARE trying to be like 2Pac... fuckin' unoriginal faggots....
even Master P try's to show his body in videos and magazines like 2Pac even
though he's a flabby-ass motherfucker.

Augi

B0O0N7D

Apr 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/30/98

I don't even like C-Murder, yet his album sells quite well, even more so than
the new DAZ cd, what's up with that...and no limit is no DEATH ROW....they need
to quit biting

peace

Alixandré Johnson

Apr 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/30/98

Don't hate C-Murda cause No LImit is the #1 rap label. I love 2pac's
music, but he's dead and gone. So go head and find something else to do
instead of hating No LImit. That's wrong with us now, we hate to see
somebody doing something else somebody has already did. We need to
except the fact that we need to help each other out instead of hating.

Hi Augi

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

>listen aighT? heeh ainT biTiN aighTz. YalL jus miss pac az much az i d0 but
>da
>nigguh'z alive so jus chilLz

you must be cool typing like that...

Augi

B0O0N7D

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

No Limit is not the no.1 rap label out there, dude. Tupac is dead and gone,
yes, but not forgotten. His music does live on, but master p should know
better then to bite off of tupac's music. He "borrows" too many of his sayings
and he tries too hard to be tupac, and no one will ever be as good as tupac

peace

Kadafi

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

Although I agree with you in principal about the need to "help each
other," it sounds like you may be mixing apples & oranges. While we
should help each other on a humanitarian level, bitin' someone's
lyrics & style is a whole different thing. Are you saying that just
because 2Pac is dead, people have the right to copy him? What
happened to originality? If C-Murder can't be original, he needs to
get out of the game (or he'll be forced out like his big brother).

sd...@webtv.net

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98
Always, always...and ready to bring the noise if you ain't.

m.per...@hotmail.ca

Feb 24, 2017, 9:08:10 PM2/24/17
On Wednesday, 29 April 1998 03:00:00 UTC-4, Jasmine Streeter wrote:
> iz it me or iz c- murder biting off pac wit linez like "tha truest shit
> I ever said", "Picture me", "keep yo eyez on yo enemiez", and even silk
> you aint to lie to kick it iz one of pacz linez...even showing picturez
> of they tattoez in tha inside cover iz reminding me of 2pac..

Yeah I think he is lol. I listened to this almost 20 years later than you posted and I agree.

maxg...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2017, 10:58:22 PM11/22/17
I legitimately just found this thread to get some clarification on the C-Murder/Tupac similarity. It's funny to see someone else here 20 years after this was originally post lmfao