Funniest Hip Hop Line!

MASTER P KILLA

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98
"I bust a nut inside ya eye, just to show ya where I come from." --
Phife, TCQ

There ain't no other;
P Killa

ani...@innocent.com

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98

The line's not as funny as the delivery... but I can help but smile when
Adrock goes through his vers on "the new style" on "Licence to Ill"

...and I'm sick of complaining
So I went into the locker room during classes
Bust into your locker and I smashed your glasses...

Ha

.oOo.groovinkim.oOo.

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98
i think these lyrics from the sugarhill gang referring to superman rock.
i probably got some of them a bit off, but close enough.

"he's a fairy, i do suppose, flying through the air in pantyhose
he may be sexy or even cute but he looks like a SUCKA in a blue
and red suit
you need a man who's got finesse
not his whole name across his chest
he may be able to fly all through the night, but can he rock a party
till the early light.
he may satisfy you with his little worm, but i can bust ya out with
my SUPER SPERM!"

-kim
* * * *
*
experiencealightrancenhancexplorevolorlovevolve
http://www.pulpfiction.com/rave/groovinkim
seattleraveinfoline 206.346.0378 - ICQ #2388692
* * * *
*

Jason Black

Oct 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/7/98
In article <361A65...@innocent.com>, <ani...@innocent.com> wrote:
>MASTER P KILLA wrote:
>>
>> "I bust a nut inside ya eye, just to show ya where I come from." --
>> Phife, TCQ
>>
>> There ain't no other;
>> P Killa
>

>The line's not as funny as the delivery... but I can help but smile when
>Adrock goes through his vers on "the new style" on "Licence to Ill"

I can't think of the lines from these songs, but the WHOLE SONGS are
buggin:

a) Gangsta Fairytale 1 & 2, by Ice Cube
b) Paul Revere by Beastie Boys

>...and I'm sick of complaining
>So I went into the locker room during classes
>Bust into your locker and I smashed your glasses...
>
>Ha

Jason Black (bl...@cs.fsu.edu) <Ph.D candidate, Computer Science, FSU>"
OCTOBER QUOTE:
"There is nothing more majestic than the courage of individuals willing to
suffer and sacrifice for their freedom and dignity"
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Skipp Scoggins

Oct 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/7/98
"i told my mom if i die bury me with a blunt so i can get my dead homies
high" (tupac)

LunitikMuz

Oct 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/8/98

"So hiphop I bust nut in graffiti"
qtip
lots of ras kass's shit is funny

Antoine Green

Oct 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/9/98
Kim that rhyme belongs to Grand Master Caz of the Cold Crush Crew. The
Sugar Hill Gang bit the rhyme and put it on wax.

Ant

Alex Yaracian

Oct 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/9/98
How 'bout "MCs run away when I kick it, they act so chicken they should
come with a large drink and a biscut." -Canibus

mikifiki

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
"Here's 5 dollars catch a taxi cab take your rhymes around the corner to
the rap re-hab"
LL COOL J

"When you roll up on the block make sure your windows are tinted, or
everybody will know that a fagets in it."
LL COOL J

"I should get a job putting stripes on candy"
LL COOL J

"I took that album cover right home to the bathroom"
LL COOL J

quest19...@webtv.net

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Transcending history, 1985 leads

agiron

Oct 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/22/98
quest19...@webtv.net wrote:

> On EPMD's "Knick Knack Patty Wack", featuring K-Solo. Solo says, "I'm
> from C-i-l-i-f-l-y, like a b-r-i-d in the s-k-y". It rhymes, but after
> ten years, I still don't know what it means.
> PEACE!

Digital-- doowhatchalike

"Ladies... see a guy ya like... Just grab 'em in the biscuits!"

Lord Stevil the Parakeet Shaman

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98

I like Busta-Rhyme's "RAR-RAR! Like a dungeon dragon!" back when he was
with Leaders of the New School. Of couse, maybe it's cause I like
Dungeons & Dragons. :}

---------------------------------
| Lord Stevil the Parakeet Shaman |
---------------------------------
The battle cry of Horus' priests: "Get ready, get Set, GO!!"

"Sometimes the gene pool needs a little chlorine." --unknown

max weldon

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98
In article <362F4A...@csulb.edu>, agiron <agi...@csulb.edu> writes
That K-Solo line is a simple ass spelling mistake, the dumb ass fool, I
read it in The Source, it is supposed to be 'like a b-i-r-d in the s-k-y
--
max weldon

Michael David Lietz

Oct 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/27/98
Mystikal

ain't the same ol' same ordinary everyday rapper/
bitch I killed Kenny, so I guess I'm that bastard/

a little South Park shit

Brian C Harris

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
to Michael David Lietz
Or how about this one:

This robbery's a holiday, call it Thanks for giving, cause you're a
turkey...

- Cam'Ron from "Glory"

Persoanlly I thought it sucked, but did you ever hear some corny shit that
just made you laugh?

fortae

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
I haven't followed this thread but has anyone mentioned any of Slick
Rick's stuff? I guess this isn't a single line but this is from 'Treat
Her Like A Prostitute':

Now your girl, she don't like to have sex a lot
And today she's ready and she's hot, hot, hot
As you open up the door she says, "Get on the floor"
She wants to try things she's never tried before
She takes off your drawers and works you over
She calls you Twinkles
And you call her Rover
Next thing you know, the ho starts to ill
She says, "I love you, Harold" and your name is Will
That's not the half 'til you start to ride her
Take off your rubber and there's one more inside her
It's not yours-who can it be?
I think it was a slick rapper, his name is M.C. Ricky

peace

fortae

http://www.ohhla.com

CON ONE 97

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
..."get brain in a four dot six range..." Jay Z
"..red his face like a hindu..." Nas
"..beleive this, if I ever try, swallow my pride, shit out and and make you eat
it..." Con One

myro...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2015, 9:33:04 PM12/13/15
On Tuesday, October 6, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, MASTER P KILLA wrote:
> "I bust a nut inside ya eye, just to show ya where I come from." --
> Phife, TCQ
>

> There ain't no other;
> P Killa

C-I-l-I FLY
Central Islip Long Island

mrbull...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2018, 5:34:42 PM4/3/18
Hey Agiron... when K Solo said,"I’m from C-I-L-I-F-L-Y,” he was saying that he comes from Central Islip, Long Island where the people are FLY...

jny...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2019, 1:58:37 PM3/1/19
On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, agiron wrote:
> quest19...@webtv.net wrote:
> >
> > On EPMD's "Knick Knack Patty Wack", featuring K-Solo. Solo says, "I'm
> > from C-i-l-i-f-l-y, like a b-r-i-d in the s-k-y". It rhymes, but after
> > ten years, I still don't know what it means.
> > PEACE!
>
> Digital-- doowhatchalike
>
> "Ladies... see a guy ya like... Just grab 'em in the biscuits!"

I think it means hes from C-i-l-i (Central Islip Long Island) but I may be wrong.
Message has been deleted

horsha...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2019, 1:25:46 AM8/9/19
I set up rhymes for a decoy I'm a bad boy watch the emcees I destroy stretch

horsha...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2019, 1:30:41 AM8/9/19
More guns then roses

ushbaantho...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2019, 1:31:25 PM8/29/19
Pitbull Concert on
Sun. Sep 1, 2019 7:00 PM - Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, CA

Get your Tickets today for a very good Price .
Grandstand L
Row 28 = 75$

Buyer Guarantee
Valid tickets delivered in time for the event or your money back.

Contact Number : WhatsApp / Call / Text
+1 614-421-7532

ushbaantho...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2019, 1:34:34 PM8/29/19

ushbaantho...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2019, 1:36:14 PM8/29/19

ushbaantho...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2019, 1:38:47 PM8/29/19

ushbaantho...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2019, 1:40:02 PM8/29/19

William franlk

Sep 2, 2019, 6:46:42 AM9/2/19
Get your Upcoming Concerts Tickets Now .

Lil WeezyAna Fest - Lil Wayne, Travis Scott, Meek Mill, Megan Thee Stallion
Sat. Sep 7, 2019 2:00 PM - Lakefront Arena Grounds, New Orleans, LA

Ticket Details
Section: GA Rear
Row: GA
Notes: Please note that you will need a smartphone to gain entry to your event.

Price: $60 each

100% BUYER GUARANTEE

CONTACT NUMBER : Whatsapp / CALL / TEXT
+1 (614) 421-7532