Eminem on MTV

Ssjba

Feb 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/11/99
Anyone else getting a little sick of this guy, I mean he is everywhere, and
what does everyone think how his album will do. I wanna give him a chance, but
then again, i really don't////
Peace

Verbal aka Keyser Soscie

Feb 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/11/99

GODDAMN IT stop that shit right now!!! It is called good promotion, you do
that the purpose of making an album is to SELL it, you dont put out a record
and let it sit on the rack, you put out a single, do interviews, and get
street teams all over to put up your poster.

Robgeez AKA Double Sharp

Feb 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/11/99
not to sound rude but??!!!???!??!?!?!?!??!
tired of? i could never get tired of slim shady. i've been waiting for
al least a year now for his LP to come out. he's brought respect to
white emcees. listen to his words he's got sick metaphors and his
delivery is flawless.

"i'm nicer than p but i'm on a quest to crush a milkbone/ i'm
everlasting i melt vanilla ice like silicon/ i'm ill enough to straight
up diss you for no reason/ i'm cold when it's no season and it's 20
below freezing/ flavor wit no seasoning here's a sneak preveiw/ i'll
diss your magazine and still won't get a weak review/ i'll make your
freak leave you smell the folger's crystals/ this is lyrical combat
gentlemen hold your pistols/"
--Eminem "Just Don't Give A Fuck"

P.S.- he came in second at the 1997 Rap Olympics.

Robgeez appears courtesy of DirtDogg Music.
copyright 1998. DirtDogg Music is a registered trademark of GeezUp!
Entertainment.

SORDSWINGA

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99
> i'm cold when it's no season and it's 20
>below freezing/

i think its snow season

>P.S.- he came in second at the 1997 Rap Olympics.

who was first?

Dan

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99
to rob...@webtv.net
In article <5712-36C...@newsd-252.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

rob...@webtv.net (Robgeez AKA Double Sharp) wrote:
> "i'm nicer than p but i'm on a quest to crush a milkbone/ i'm
> everlasting i melt vanilla ice like silicon/ i'm ill enough to straight
> up diss you for no reason/ i'm cold when it's no season and it's 20
> below freezing/ flavor wit no seasoning here's a sneak preveiw/ i'll
> diss your magazine and still won't get a weak review/ i'll make your
> freak leave you smell the folger's crystals/ this is lyrical combat
> gentlemen hold your pistols/"
> --Eminem "Just Don't Give A Fuck"

You messed up these lyrics pretty bad, the first couple lines are directed to
white rappers. It should read:

I'm NICEr than PETE but I'm on a SERCH to crush a MILKBONE/ I'm EVERLASTing, I
melt VANILLA ICE like silicon.

The capital letters signify the white rappers names which Eminem is talking
about.

Dan

My CD Collection @
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Boardwalk/7230/cd.html

QwIsm

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99
JUICE, mc juice.... hes the man....

Ssjba

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99
Dear Verbal:
Yo, what about the Tupac GH album, they didn't promote that worth shit and it
sold pretty fucken well. I think Eminem has some tight ass metaphors and his
delievery is good, but I just get sick of seeing MTV pick up on this cat.
SO TAKE THAT SHIT somewhere else bro.
This isn't one of your lyrical battles, just one bro's opinion.
PEACE

Ssjba

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99
and what about DMX's second album, little to no promotion and that shit blew
the fuck up!!
Peace

Verbal aka Keyser Soscie

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99

a greatest hits album from a hip hop laegend is much different than a
freshman album, not that many folks didn't know who tupac was before the
greatest hits album, thus making this argument inadmicable to the
metephorical majestrates court.

Verbal aka Keyser Soscie

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99

Well as far as radio and tv went no it didn't, you know why?????? Everyone
knew who dmx was befor this came out. Also they didn't need a new video
because that stupid stop drop song was always on mtv and the single got 70
spins a week on major radio, another asonine argument.

Ssjba

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99
here's a good one verbal...you're nothing but a smartass who brings lousy ass
replies to anything anyone says...
Sounds like a winner to me
Peace...nah forget it...piss off

Ssjba

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99
thanks for the smartass reply

Robgeez AKA Double Sharp

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99
Juice came in first. He's from chicago as far as i know he's unbeaten.
But i've never heard him.

Gary Keifer

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99
and i think that what Dan says, summarizes Eminem's talent!! anyone
check out Eminem on Kid Rock's new disc, Devil Without a Cause?

Gary

"http://www.angelfire.com/mi/earlymorinstonedpimp/kidrocknikkitaylor.html"
autostart=true><html>
"http://www.towerrecords.com/ra/hurlPNM.exe?/towerlink/~l-450351/9575192052000a05.ra"
autostart=true><html>

Sloth168

Feb 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/13/99
yeah. i've heard most of the trax off the upcoming album. and the only way they
are similar to hi my name is is that they are DOPE AS HELL.. hi my name is is
comedy- most of his shit is hardcore yet funny

Verbal aka Keyser Soscie

Feb 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/14/99

it is not a lousy reply, it puts your whole stance on the subject in
jeopardy because i have facts to support my opinions and you are talking
from your arse

Ssjba

Feb 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/14/99
my arse tends to be smarter then your head though..

Paul M

Feb 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/14/99
Damn, that was a corny ass video. He's here today and gone tomorrow..

cdizz...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2018, 8:14:37 PM4/9/18
On Sunday, February 14, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul M wrote:
> Damn, that was a corny ass video. He's here today and gone tomorrow..

LMFAOOOO