A Google Csoportok már nem támogatja az új Usenet-bejegyzéseket és -feliratkozásokat. A korábbi tartalmak továbbra is megtekinthetők.

So you know me right....?

119 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Redeem

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 10. 18:48:262002. 07. 10.
I name a name, you write what rhyme you remember most from them, and also
where they from, or what you think you know of 'em, (race, job, shoe size,
etc)......and anything 'else' you wanna add......see if youse lot pay
attention......prizes will be awarded.......
(part of the above is a lie).......

Ssjba -

Augi -

Andy Oct -

Theo -

AtotheL -

Sinful -

Locco -

Vadik -

Truplaya -

Bravo -

Timid -

Ish -

Sir -

DJF -

Rane -

Leo -

Lawds -

Redeem -

Pizon -

Dave Paget -

Matt Jost -

Jasper -

Droctane -

Ocho -

Verbal -

SordSwinga -

Hieronymous -

Deja -

DOKool -

Nikki O -

Kazuya -

Muz -

Adrunk -

Spinsane -

Nefarious -

.......Redeem.........

" hell, it might spark some beautiful friendships, or ugly battles....."

SIR

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 10. 20:02:112002. 07. 10.
Fuck, Deem...too many names! It would be a waste of time to list shit like this
about people that I often talk to...so i'll try it for the people I rarely talk
to.

>Augi -

Very strange one. All about "repping usenet"..."one of those guys"...knows
alot about trolls. Has actual usenet enemies. From the westcoast, big fan of
westcoast rap, big 2pac fan, black male either 19 or 20, posts alot of news
shit to altrap. Has very Ras Kass-ish lyrics...but siht if I remember a
specific rhyme. He was on that Fight Music collabo...thats all I can think
of...

>Theo -

Shit, I forgot where Theo is from...east coast somewhere...but he hasnt been
that active since I came around. Invented the TIT...and I helped him invent the
CLIT. Favorite verse..hmm...there was a piece on Masterpiece Theatre with Brad
(i think) that I liked alot...

>AtotheL -

Irish, dj's, bad bones, big hip hop fan, likes to go "______ says hi", ignores
me alot but still doesnt hate on me when i win 2 altrap contests.

>Sinful -

Shit, I dunno...occasionally shows up. Talks alot of shit then disappears.
Black male, from Brooklyn?, said he was boys with Big L, raps like Big L, funny
writter though...

>Truplaya -

From Baltimore, goes to school at some other place though. Likes go-go music?
Nice guy, likes everybody, in love with some chick he was friends with.

>DJF -

White kid from NY, originally UK. Used to have dreads. Informs us of every
album he buys. Gave up in writing? Got ripped by Pierre twice. Used to be
Dangerou$ D.

>Rane -

I honestly don't know shit about Rane. Know he got locked up on some bullshit,
but was cleared of the charges. From Philly...about age 20? Had a job selling
something...deskjob I think...I forget.

>Matt Jost -

aka Matthias. Tried a brief career as a textcee, gave up. From...somewhere
over in europe. Really buddybuddy with A to the L....listens to a WIDE range
of hip hop, too wide if you ask me.

That's about all I know. I skipped over people that havent been active since I
came around...skipped over the people like Timid and Ad who stalk me...and
skipped over the boring people.

Sir...ththththats all folks

Pizon

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 10. 20:03:502002. 07. 10.
>Dave Paget -

Will say that Pizon is wack.

Get at me,
Pizon
http://www.lascalaentertainment.com
--

"What niggaz don't know, they fiendin' to find out/ I'm a killa ... that part I
don't rhyme 'bout" -Analyze

Timid

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 10. 20:15:412002. 07. 10.
in article 3d2cbbd5$1...@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com, Redeem at
red...@lineone.net wrote on 7/10/02 6:48 PM:

> I name a name, you write what rhyme you remember most from them, and also
> where they from, or what you think you know of 'em, (race, job, shoe size,
> etc)......and anything 'else' you wanna add......see if youse lot pay
> attention......prizes will be awarded.......
> (part of the above is a lie).......
>

> Ssjba -

Brad Allen

> Augi -
child pornography

> Andy Oct -
oddity factor, subliminal crime, when darkness reflects, heavily medicated
bi white kid from NC, andrew pennington?

> Theo -
name is Daniel haha...."when i write" collab

> AtotheL -
wife sucks a mean cock, altrap web guy, hu ha ha haaa (you'll find out),
ireland, dj, looks like pizon a bit

> Sinful -
dope on bb2, ny kid, turned down jigga, trying to do his college thing

> Locco -
self proclaimed aussie big pun, FUB, australia, can't get no ass from surya
to save his life, Mitchel lacklan
> Vadik -
amsterdam or somewhere around there,

> Truplaya -
frat cat, steps, all around nice guy

> Bravo -
Texas, married, kid, "bilingual", Rodgrigo Bravo

> Timid -
DOPE ASS CAT

> Ish -
NJ, not bad on the mic, got spanked by me in our battle, looks like everlast
used to....rough rides pierre ghandi raw dog style

> Sir -
Orlando, fucks llamas, pervert that hits on his coworkers, getting spanked
by andy oct, Gregory hahah gregory

> DJF -
ny, born in london

> Rane -
makes beats

> Leo -
cute voice, somewhere in germany, Leonie

> Lawds -
HOL V1, Londoner

> Redeem -
London>Aus>London, HOL V1, his brothers wife is japanese , matt james

> Pizon -
ny, guido, la scala, mike,growing pains, i rhyme therefore i am

> Dave Paget -
uk somewhere, file transfer whore, likes to rap about guys dicks

> Matt Jost -
switzerland, reviewer for rapreviews

> Jasper -
40

?

> Ocho -
was on BM

?

> SordSwinga -
long time no see

> Hieronymous -
new poetic cat

> Deja -
on bm

> DOKool -
The Jizz, philly, daniel orliwitz

?

> Kazuya -
not much

> Muz -
not much

> Adrunk -
scotland, weighs 12 stones, likes pizza, girls name is Rachel, she goes to
the university, dj, can't make a damn track in a year's time, Jamie

> Spinsane -
Tampa porn freak , ascii artist, ftp, irc, jason grimes, ferox

> Nefarious -
gary, msn cat

that's enough

Timid - can't believe i wasted so much time

DJF

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 10. 20:50:112002. 07. 10.
Gave up in writing?

No, well sort of. Gave up writting if I cant write anything but "thug I'll
kill you" shit.

DJF

"SIR" <sirh...@aol.comet> wrote in message

DJF

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 10. 20:53:322002. 07. 10.
> Spinsane - He left alt.rap??

DJF

"Redeem" <red...@lineone.net> wrote in message

Brad Allen

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 10. 22:03:252002. 07. 10.
>Ssjba
that's me, dog. the most hated cat from kansas since Don Johnson ( go look it
up bitches)
>Augi -
some troll would say he's me, or I'm him, but that's all i really know about
the dude, he posts interesting shit
>Andy Oct -
Andrew is suffering from dementia, he's disillusional, but at the same time
he's a creative genius who enjoys the pleasures of both sexes. He's different,
dog.
>Theo -
daniel rushing, TheGod, been around here for a minute, still awaiting the
collabo he hinted at awhile back...(the real 3 down)
>AtotheL - he's weird, he wouldn't write with me on "real life", runs shit,
but he's weird.
>Sinful - in a freestyle this cat would kill me, it's a good tool. But as a
writer, I don't think so. He'd get boring fast. Oh yea, he got pissed when I
said who i was during my KOTNG first rounder...what a prick
>Locco - king of all kings, men amongst men...
>Vadik - "Jerusalem", lost too many open seasons, he's written LP sucked, and
he needs to hit the district a little more. He's weird.
>Truplaya - most respectable dude in here. He ain't so weird.
>Bravo - "bilingual", is a cool cat, another respectable person in the NG
>Timid - only alt.rapper i've ever talked to live, he wants to drop an ill
one, made me a nasty beat that makes me write crazy things, still haven't
copped his album, him and sir...maybe?, is a bit weird like AtotheL... (see
AtotheL)
>Ish - haahahaha, major ego on the cat, had some bitch named katie, umm,
smokefest.....we dropped some nice collabo's while rane was/is MIA...haha
>Sir - Greg, likes to diss Pizon almost as much as I do, has some weird
sexual relationship with timid... (see timid)
>Rane - Dom, the one who lured me to alt.rap, "confessions", nice style, dude
loves mobb deep and loves rollin blunts...my "nigga" so don't trip haters.
>Redeem- is always broke, drops deep ass rhymes, pure sickness, very
intellectual with the pen and pad...cool cat, but he's weird.
>Pizon - the irv gotti of alt.rap, but again, on the mic, i dunno, not sold,
i dunno, i can't really say much here, he's a fucking weirdo.
>Droctane - another cool cat, when he's around, but octane goes way back,
whatup Doc
>Verbal - arrogant, too arrogant, never felt the kid...
>SordSwinga - sordie, a pervert for sure, almost nef like...considered a
legend, doesn't want any part of alt.rap anymore.
>Deja - almost prolithic as me...almost
>DOKool - i wish his name was Darrell Oraljizz
>Muz - my favorite aussie
>Adrunk - is hard to get ahold of, but sent me his best of wu (which i still
bang)
>Spinsane - couple freestyles, down to earth cat..
>Nefarious - most perverted cat...ever
.............he's diffently a fucking weirdo...

ssjba...is tired now, fuck off.

"a killah?, heard you look like Jacko from thriller/ your whole life's been
nothing but filler/ that's why you're passed over/ like doors with lamb's
blood during pass over/"
.............transmission ended..................

"I've wrote on what you wipe your ass with/ You've read books, I've lived
myths/"
-Brad Allen

DJ Kazuya

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 10. 22:37:362002. 07. 10.

"Redeem" <red...@lineone.net> wrote in message
> I name a name, you write what rhyme you remember most from them, and also
> where they from, or what you think you know of 'em, (race, job, shoe size,
> etc)......and anything 'else' you wanna add......see if youse lot pay
> attention......prizes will be awarded.......
> (part of the above is a lie).......

Fuck it... first words that pop in head....

> Ssjba - Brad,cool, prolific, always dependable for a rhyme every so and
so...

> Augi - Cali, veteran, arch-enemy of JRollin40s
>

> Andy Oct - cool, don't know much...

> Theo - old school, battler, solid

> AtotheL - eccentric webmaster, nutty links, knows his old school (and a
bit of the new)

> Sinful - NY, cool cat, battler, KOTNG champ
>

> Locco - nutty kid from the other side, cool as hell, on and off poster
>

> Vadik - occasionaly annoying youth, maturing before our eyes into an
annoying adult, still cool with me though

> Truplaya - college kid, cool, insightful, thoughtful
>

> Bravo - ace boom boom, Tejas brotha, Texas Tornados... my homie
>

> Timid - cool cat, foil to Dave
>

> Ish - nutty kid, humorous, thoughtful, cool with me
>

> Sir - cool kid, Floridian
>

> DJF - new kid
>

> Rane - Big Dom, veteran, ill-rhymer, walked the crooked path, back on his
feet

> Leo - lil' sweetie from around the way... takes lots of trips
>

> Lawds - veteran, ill-rhyme dropper, puttin' on wax, occasional
appearances made to NG

> Redeem - eccentric nut, original, old school kid and hip hop veteran,
fellow De La disciple

> Pizon - Mike, NY, wax recorder, aspiring MC.... lascalentertainment
>

> Dave Paget - eccentric, biting, pessimistic, intelligent... cool with me
>

> Matt Jost - cool kid, don't know much
>

> Jasper - cool kid, don't know much
>

> Droctane - funky doc, old school veteran, long time no holler
>

> Ocho - don't know much
>

> Verbal - Keyser Soscie, old school 98, bad attitude, ill rhymer....
champion

> SordSwinga - retired, multi-syllable pervert, always down with me...
>

> Hieronymous - cool kid, don't know much
>

> Deja - foolish youth, but cool with me
>

> DOKool - cool cat, never converse much with
>

> Nikki O - WAY back, long retired
>

> Kazuya - coolest cat you might ever know...
>

> Muz - big veteran, old school, Australia, original keeper of the
standings...

> Adrunk - Big Ad... thebig time rhyme-sayer... big time shit talka....
cool

> Spinsane - cool kid, "the asciist"
>
> Nefarious - Gary, old school, veteran, friend

peace Kazuya

droctane

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 2:35:442002. 07. 11.
> Ssjba - the cat that don't give a fuck...alcoholic?...always surrounded by beef

>Augi - lives in a basement?..ill rhyme dropper..techno-geek??

>Andy Oct - Does a lot of drugs like I used too??...Needs to go to
confession..

>Theo - Ill rhyme dropper...dropped a written Lp...all around badass

>AtotheL - Irish terrorist who DJ's as a cover...In great need of a
faith healer

>Sinful- Multisyllable massacerer...Should drop more rhymes

>Locco- The names says it all..

>Vadik - Charlie Brown-ish...

> Truplaya - Very level-headed....Undercover FBI agent..

> Bravo - Ill rhymes...not around much

> Timid - Been making waves with his audio LP...Prefers 1000 Island dressing when tossing Sir's salad

> Ish - Goofy ma'fucka...makes me laugh

> Sir - Warped sense of humor due to his being touched by Michael Jackson back in the day

> DJF - ...post news n shit..gave up on writing

>Rane - The 2pac shakur of alt rap...stay out of trouble!!

>Leo - Some girl I wanna fuck...went through many a cum rag looking
at her pick on alt rap

> Lawds - Evil...Evil...Evil

> Redeem - rhyme ripper supreme...prankster

>Pizon - fucked Oprah

>Dave Paget -...Should marry an English teacher...picked on at school
as child.interesting character

> Matt Jost - Osama Bin Laden's 3rd in charge

> Jasper - Smart cat...old as hell

> Droctane - God

> Ocho - the number eight in spanish

> Verbal - cocky bastard...was supposed to be doing audio album...oh well

> SordSwinga - Good...but overated...too cool for us now I guess

> Hieronymous - been dropping rhymes I think...will go back and read

> Deja - punchline prince....MIA

> DOKool - Always think he is a chick for some reason

> Nikki O - ripped some shit back in the day

> Kazuya - cool cat...posts about as much as I do lately

> Muz - Came back very briefly and then disappeared...lyrics paint pictures

> Adrunk - Drops some bad ass rhymes...funny ma'fucka...MIA for now

> Spinsane - Got's ill rhymes...MIA around same time High-C disappeared

> Nefarious - Doesn't come round here often...come back..twisted

A to the L

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 3:57:332002. 07. 11.
On 10 Jul 2002 23:35:44 -0700, droct...@my-deja.com (droctane)
said:

>AtotheL - In great need of a faith healer

already been there and done that my friend... didn't work...

PEACH

A to the L

Check the sites y'all... www.altrap.com www.raredj.com
"A to the L owns all your stankin asses. Man can rap his ass off. The rest are scrubs." - Fatboy Roberts
"...let's just say that I think that A to the L is an artist because of his ability to quantify different SHITS into words. That's art." - Alvin Smith

A to the L

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 4:21:522002. 07. 11.
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:48:26 +0100, "Redeem" <red...@lineone.net>
said:

Damn so many - I'll pick out a few... if I missed ya - apologies...

Ssjba -
Mad Brad, Kansas, loves women, hates women, prolific, psycho, real

Augi - in and out, troll - then trollfighter, cool peeps though

Andy Oct - off the wall, abstract, breakin' rules of structure,
"interesting" paintings and drawings

Theo - disappears then reappears, masterpiece theatre, always nice
with the words, brutall honest

AtotheL - handsome, dashing, debonaire, multiskilled, Serena Williams
and Kelly Rowland stalker, you all want my wife...

Sinful - scarlet pimpernel, skilled, why does he disappear so much?

Locco - Aussie, one who could hang with me in a bar, when I hear his
voice I picture this guy (Brad from Neighbours)
http://www.neighbours.com/images/brad_tn.jpg

Vadik - gone? chess fan, god, nerd, dutch, opens his mouth before his
brains in gear

Truplaya - the "yes" man, buyer of my mix cds, the friendliest person
in the world

Bravo - another married man (they're joined at the hip you know),
raps in Spanglish, has a website

Timid - apeman, Hawaiin Ryan, faggot, Dirty sanchez, shit album,
fayce, has a fuzzy red microphone

Ish - another A to the L future drinking buddy, ratboy, new jersey,
looks like Mickael Silvestre, crazy, his name means shit you know...

Sir - argumentative (almost on a Dave Paget) level, moaning minnie,
Florida, likes transvestites - can spot em a mile off

DJF - new, but cool member, playing catch up, stick around...

Rane - where is this man? jailbird, Philly, dope, I miss his sweet
smiling face around here...

Leo - germany, MF loves her, knows her current releases, a fiesty
fraulein...

Lawds - is he still alive? beatmaker, never posts here any more,
lahn-dan boy, come back - we forgive you...

Redeem - another lahn-dan boy, and a chelsea rent boy to boot, his
picture doesn't match his voice, late night poster, future channel 5
presenter

Pizon - lascale, NY, that shite song that everyone hated that he said
was dope - "Pizon's Gonna Getcha?" was that it?, everyone thought a
plane fell on him, cool peeps...

Dave Paget - plastic mackem, bristol boy, the arguer, gay vicar,
infected me with paget's disease, universON, photoshopped picture,
gets free phone calls at work

Matt Jost - my partner in old school crime, Mr Swiss, extensive back
catalogue, better writer than he gave himself credit for, rapreviews
reviewer...

Jasper - the font of all knowledge, cool cool peeps, huffin' with me
at the minute, trying to locate that 12" in way of apology... who is
this masked man?

SordSwinga - master of the perverted style, retired - never to
return, loves his women the way Brad loves his women, Boston (if I
remember correctly)

DEJA - the coolest, craziest, illest person ever. I miss this cat like
mad - rivalled Brad for the amount of shit he wrote, and dropped some
crazy punchlines... maths whizzkid too...

DOKool - called Danny, throws toys out of prams during collabs,
robotic hypnotic voice, Oraljizz (ha)

Adrunk - disappearing Scots boy, Wu-Tang lover, nasty nasty reviewer,
upsetter of Kamal, Glasgae, "where my fucking reviews dunny?"

Spinsane - florida, "where my fucking reviews dunny?"

Nefarious - sick, loves young innocent Catholic girls, flash animator
of dog shitting out a burger king wrapper, needs to return...

Augi

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 6:04:142002. 07. 11.
Ssjba - Drops about 40 rhymes a day. Known as alt.rap's poet. Threw a
fit over the whole alt.wack ordeal. Lashed out at people who had
nothing to do with (I mentioned it on the Closed Season rhyme, nobody
noticed it). Another long-time contributor from Kansas.

Augi - Cat that's been posting on alt.rap since he was 15 on July
1997. 20-year-old black male from South Central L.A. California now
living in Japan. Looks like a cross between Jason Kidd, Kid from Kid
'N Play, Chico DeBarge. Drops nice rhymes from time to time (though
not nearly as frequent as SSJBA). Other than that I don't know much
about him.

Andy Oct - His theme is being the odd one. He posts a lot of abstract
and off-center shit that makes for an interesting read.

Theo - Drops quality rhymes. Known for the masterpiece theater. Been
here since '99.

AtotheL - The backbone of alt.rap. Runs the website. DJ's at a club.
He's from the U.K.

Sinful - Always loved reading this guys rhymes. He had beef with
SSJBA.

Locco - An Aussie cat who has been posting here since '98 I believe.

Vadik - A Dutch kid who I like, but often did corny stuff like
telling everyone he was a thug and cyber-macking to Leonie; is
involved with a serious sexual relationship with Google. Where is he
anyway???

Truplaya - Young cat. Strikes me as innocent cause he doesn't really
write out long posts, just puts it short and to the point.

Bravo - A dope rhymer. A Hispanic cat from southern Texas. Likes to
rhyme about the Middle East a lot.

Timid - Much respect to him for actually being serious on the MC tip,
has an album and performs. Good luck to him. He's from one of those
east-of-the-Mississippi states.

Ish - I like his rhyming style. Great contributor to alt.rap. I think
he's a New York cat.

Sir - Seems to think I'm weird for using Google and knowing what a
troll is. Because I know about JRollin's patterns -- he doesn't
realize JRollin has been trolling alt.rap here for 9 years and I've
been here for 5 -- so I can identify his aliases easy. Tries to be too
much of a rebel on the 'net, calling everyone "you internet guys",
makes it a point to let everyone know he doesn't understand any
"internet terms", because after all people wit computers ain't "cool".

DJF - New cat. Hopefully the next generation of alt.rap who will
"carry the torch".

Rane - Long time Philly cat. I remember everyone told him he was wack
when he first debuted in December '98. He improved his style since
then.

Leo - Like the website says, she's the airhead girl with the dumb
questions. She's probably very book-smart but she needs work on the
common-sense/street smarts tip. A nice girl. From Germany.

Lawds - It's been so long since he's posted here that I don't really
remember much about him.

Redeem - Long-time contributor to alt.rap. I influenced him to start
dropping rhymes on alt.rap. From the UK.

Pizon - Again, much props on him for his production on the
compilation album and his serious dedication to his MC career. From
Brooklyn, NY

Dave Paget - Very negative about everything. Don't know if he's just
trying to be funny, but every rhyme that's posted he'll diss along
with everything else. Originally invaded us from the realms of rmhh.
From the UK.

Matt Jost - Don't know much about him, but isn't he from Croatia or
something?

Jasper - Although he posts like a normal human being and contributes
as Jasper, he has a weird side and feels the need to express negative
comments immaturely under his other alias.

Droctane - Witty, and a great rhymer. Been here a while. But he only
drops by off-and-on.

Ocho - Don't know too much about him. I just heard he had a wack song
on the Battle Mode CD.

Verbal - Another cat from back in the day. I liked him but it was too

SordSwinga - Influenced me to drop rhymes. Influenced all the cats
when alt.rap rhyming started in early '98. Although he wasn't the
first person to drop the first rhyme on alt.rap, he was basically the
one who dropped fuel on the spark to create alt.rap as we know it
today. From Boston.

Hieronymous - Another abstract cat similar to Andy Oct. Interesting
unorthodox posts as well.

Deja - I remember he dropped a shitload of rhymes back in the summer
1999, then disappeared.

DOKool - Young cat. People seem to pick on him here for some reason.

Nikki O - That's my girl! From back in the day too. Could rhyme her
ass off.

Kazuya - A cat who has been posting here for a while and he's from
Dallas, Texas.

Muz - An Aussie cat from back in the day. Dissappeared in late 2001.

Adrunk - Likes to post stuff like "worst rhyme of all time" "worst
album of all time" "gayest song you've ever heard" "biggest dick
you've ever seen", etc. A great poster and a funny mothafucka.

Spinsane - He had a weird website, and he only shows up from time to
time.

Nefarious - This cat dissappeared. But his style was similar to
Sord's.

Augi

Augi

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 6:07:242002. 07. 11.

> >Augi -
>
> Very strange one. All about "repping usenet"..."one of those guys"...knows
> alot about trolls. Has actual usenet enemies. From the westcoast, big fan of
> westcoast rap, big 2pac fan, black male either 19 or 20, posts alot of news
> shit to altrap. Has very Ras Kass-ish lyrics...but siht if I remember a
> specific rhyme. He was on that Fight Music collabo...thats all I can think
> of...

Nope, wasn't on the Fight Music collabo -- and doesn't make usenet
enemies, JTrollin is trying to make some lame "net-beef" over
something that I forgot about long ago (and don't care either).

Augi...just clearing up the inaccuricies

Locco

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 9:23:292002. 07. 11.
> Ssjba -

poet. prolific. will snap and kill some guy inflicting 5000000 lifetimes of
agony in hades on sum1 that pisses him off one day.

> Augi -

seems to know alot about usenet and the internet

> Andy Oct -

abstract poet.

> Theo -

varied

> AtotheL -

one of the old ones. loves his music. married. lost an uncle in an incident
a while back. djs.

> Sinful -

apparently jay-z and big l connection here... apparently... im a pretty
sceptical guy.

> Locco -

check his sig.

> Vadik -

has more mood swings than a middle aged chick who sometimes forgets to take
her hormone pills...

> Truplaya -

down south bloke. from baltimore i believe. goin to uni.

> Bravo -

mamasita. from houston. nice mc. has a lil bloke that always tries to eat or
bite the mic when chattin.

> Timid -

sleazy-t. dirty sanchez. the mo fucker... seriously. from tallahasumthin in
florida. cant spell peoples names (thankfully). has all sorts of sick
fetishes.

> Ish -

chops alot. from dirty jersey. urgently servin sermon fees for his purses'
keep... get that?

> Sir -

from fl. talks alot of shit when hes up late on aim and hes had too much
relaxant.

> DJF -

young as hell. 15? from houston too?

> Rane -

writes filth thug rhymes. random.

> Leo -

16. german lass.

> Lawds -

nice producer from london. drives a nice car. doesnt really know me.

> Redeem -

pommie. big fan of the men in pink- chelsea. nice on the mic. cant play pool
as well as i, cant drink as much as i, but is good to drink with (even
though he dont drink hard liquor...) decent bloke. only one here ive ever
met.

> Pizon -

nyc. la scala founder. teaches spanish in his spare time.

> Dave Paget -

names all his music sample mp3s in a sex way. rhymes bout big cocks in gay
guys mouths.

> Matt Jost -

swiss. i owe him a cd. old bloke too (?) knows his shit. secret bedpal of
attl.

> Jasper -

old bloke. knows something about almost everything, and almost evything
about something. watch and learn from all these old guys...

> Droctane -

doesnt operate cheaply.

> Ocho -

im not so sure i want bm2...

> Verbal -

battled him. dont ask.

> SordSwinga -

mic hunt and probably a dozen other aliass. can be a nice rhymer.

> Hieronymous -

new guy that posted a whole shitload in a short period. prolific.

> Deja -

wrote a helluvalot. had some amazing lines but surrounded them, with alot of
shit. enjoyable to read, but if you thought paget wrote too many words in a
verse...

> DOKool -

does favours. knows alot about the net and associated shit.

> Nikki O -

chick from rmhh (?)

> Kazuya -

been here a helluvalong time (?)

> Muz -

used to live in the same suburb as me, but wouldnt meet up. has a high
pitched voice (not mega high pitch, but not low)

> Adrunk -

scottish. drinks too much. rather in favour of the wu. have no idea of his
age...

> Spinsane -

old bloke. also performs favours. likes his porn. from florida too.

> Nefarious -

knew tommygirl. has a dog. 27 or so(?) can rhyme multi after multi after
multi and so on. enjoyable to read. vanished for a while.

there u have it. all of em. lazy bastards.

--
You've just been enlightened by the Magnificent Locco
King of Kings

Timid

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 9:55:452002. 07. 11.
Augi where you at in Japan? and why?

Timid

DJF

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 21:30:192002. 07. 11.
> DJF - New cat. Hopefully the next generation of alt.rap who will
> "carry the torch".

What does this exactly mean? Like I will keep alt.rap going when all you pop
your clogs? lol. Are ya being sarcastic?

DJF...hates it when cats are sarcastic (but its alright if its me)

"Augi" <au...@losangeles.usa.com> wrote in message

Timid

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 22:29:432002. 07. 11.
in article OhqX8.10530$9d6.7...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net, DJF at
danger...@hotmail.com wrote on 7/11/02 9:30 PM:

>> DJF - New cat. Hopefully the next generation of alt.rap who will
>> "carry the torch".
>

> What does this exactly mean? Like I will keep alt.rap going when all you pop
> your clogs? lol. Are ya being sarcastic?
>
> DJF...hates it when cats are sarcastic (but its alright if its me)

if that's the response we get from the next generation then the future of
alt.rap looks bleek indeed.

Timid

Augi

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 22:36:202002. 07. 11.
Timid <Timi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<B95306A1.8188%Timi...@hotmail.com>...

> Augi where you at in Japan? and why?

Timid -- you in Japan too? I'm in the Tokyo-Yokohama area. There's
several reasons why I chose to move out here. Being part Japanese, I
got relatives and contacts out here. Secondly I'm going to college
learning Japanese along with regular college courses. Third, I work at
a U.S. military base out here, as well as for a Hip Hop distribution
label based in L.A. that has extentions out in Japan -- mainly selling
clothing and CD's out here and also giving the 411 on what's going on
in Japan to my boss back in L.A... but I'll be back in Cali in a
couple of years. Can't wait.

Augi

Timid

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 23:04:002002. 07. 11.
haha naw i'm not in Japan but will be going back there as soon as i can.
i've got a lot of peeps out there. i love tokyo. working on doing a show at
Harlem. can't wait to get back. check out Velfarre, lounge with the skanks
at Vietti, hit up Gas Panic....and the like. hahaha.

stayed there for a couple months in Hirai in Edogawa-ku and the last visit i
stayed in Ikebukuro

Timid - cause i've been places

DJF

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 11. 23:04:152002. 07. 11.
Yeah ok fair enough. I feel I've progressed a lot, since when I first come
here I didnt know shit about rapping. I was only freestyling for fun over
D&B tracks, never once did I write a rhyme down. Anyway who wants to battle
me? I had a break for a while, now I feel like I am at the stage to get at
least a "that rhyme was ok" comment. btw- Timid, dont have no hope of
improvment in the future of alt.rap, I can only get better. Yeah maybe I am
kinda "dumb" on the rap tip at the minute, but I'm definatly improving, no
doubt about it.

DJF...I aint the next generation of alt.rap anyway, I'm this generation,
I'll be shitting on all you soon.

"Timid" <Timi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Augi

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 12. 2:16:412002. 07. 12.
Timid <Timi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<B953B757.81BB%Timi...@hotmail.com>...

LOL! Ya know?!

Augi

droctane

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 12. 2:51:402002. 07. 12.
>AtotheL - In great need of a faith healer
> already been there and done that my friend... didn't work...

Fuck it...just roll a blunt then

A to the L

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 12. 5:33:002002. 07. 12.
On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:04:15 -0400, "DJF" <danger...@hotmail.com>
said:

>DJF...I aint the next generation of alt.rap anyway, I'm this generation,
>I'll be shitting on all you soon.

Timid gets shit on every night anyway... we know all about his special
"brown" fetishes...

Dave Paget

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 12. 6:46:182002. 07. 12.
Dirty Sanchez is going back to mexico

Augi

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 13. 0:17:372002. 07. 13.
Timid <Timi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<B953BF60.81BE%Timi...@hotmail.com>...

> haha naw i'm not in Japan but will be going back there as soon as i can.
> i've got a lot of peeps out there. i love tokyo. working on doing a show at
> Harlem. can't wait to get back. check out Velfarre, lounge with the skanks
> at Vietti, hit up Gas Panic....and the like. hahaha.
>
> stayed there for a couple months in Hirai in Edogawa-ku and the last visit i
> stayed in Ikebukuro

LOL yeah I know about Vietti's and Gas Panic -- where is Harlem and
Velfarre? You know about Pure, Lexington, Circus? You talking about
the Gas Panic in Roppongi or the one in Yokohama?

You can catch me in Harajuku, Shibuya, Yokohama.

Augi

Augi

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 13. 0:21:242002. 07. 13.
"DJF" <danger...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<OhqX8.10530$9d6.7...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...

> > DJF - New cat. Hopefully the next generation of alt.rap who will
> > "carry the torch".
>

> What does this exactly mean? Like I will keep alt.rap going when all you pop
> your clogs? lol. Are ya being sarcastic?
>
> DJF...hates it when cats are sarcastic (but its alright if its me)

All it means is that since you're new here, and since all of us will
probably eventually stop posting here one day, you might keep the
"community" that alt.rap has intact. There are a lot of newsgroups out
there with no sense of community or bond. I used to post on
alt.graffiti, and all the regulars eventually left and there was no
one else to "carry the torch". So now it's just a wasteland just
random posters and people spamming porn and trolls infesting the
group.

Augi...it's not that hard to figure out...

Pizon

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 13. 4:10:192002. 07. 13.
>Ssjba -

Prolific, likes to write poetry, has/had beef with me although I never had
anything against him...

>Augi -

Likes to fight trolls

>Andy Oct -

Abstract artist, plays the psycho a little too well on "When Darkness Reflects"

>Theo -

Masterpiece Theater, recently "retired" from posting rhymes, doesn't MC in real
life

>AtotheL -

altrap.com, Timid swears he looks like me...

>Sinful -

has rhymed with Big L and eaten Thanksgiving dinner with Jay-Z, girlfriend is
Memphis Bleek's sister

>Locco -

Australian bloke, once lived in Perth, lives across the street from a pub in
Sydney

>Vadik -

Googlemeister

>Truplaya -

Baltimore, alt.rap's official "yes man," is either overly politically correct
or genuinely likes everyone... good peoples

>Bravo -

special ed teacher in Texas, students actually call him Mr. Bravo

>Timid -

likes boca burgers, will fuck anything with tits, solo LP is unjustly slept on

>Ish -

weedhead, NJ, sent in a dope pic for my site

>Sir -

flips burgers on campus at school, would one day like to own his own college
grill (?)

>DJF -

white English bloke with dreadlocks who recently moved to NY.. DOPE

>Rane -

dope producer, Philly cat, was once in trouble with the law

>Leo -

Timid thinks she has a cute voice

>Lawds -

Redeem's sidekick

>Redeem -

never heard of him

>Dave Paget -

has ADD, will respond to this with a sarcastic comment or three

>Matt Jost -

rapreviews.com reviewer, knows too much about hip hop for someone in Sweden

>Jasper -

alt.rap's friendly ghost

>Droctane -

always confuse him with Wattz

>Ocho -

track on Battle Mode that not many people liked, has been MIA for a minute.
real name is Christopher Rios

>Verbal -

one of the Four Surgeons (?)... left before I got here

>SordSwinga -

pervert

>DOKool -

should change his name to Small Fry

>Nikki O -

supposedly a dope female MC/writer...also before my time

>Kazuya -

Mexican (?)... often confuse with Muz

>Muz -

Australian, not around much anymore

>Adrunk -

Jamie... gets off on bashing cats, hip hop is not his preferred music

>Spinsane -

only listens to hip hop to "review" it... interviewed me

>Nefarious -

Hugh Nef-ner... Gary

Brad Allen

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 13. 4:45:512002. 07. 13.
>"What niggaz don't know, they fiendin' to find out/ I'm a killa ... that part
>don't rhyme 'bout" -Analyze

I've heard that before....

peace
brad

SIR

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 13. 10:49:212002. 07. 13.
>flips burgers on campus at school

No, I tell other kids to flip burgers. Big difference.

Sir...

DJF

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 13. 14:48:442002. 07. 13.
Yeah, thats what I thought, just wanted to be sure I understood what ya
mean't.

DJF

"Augi" <au...@losangeles.usa.com> wrote in message

Augi

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 14. 2:55:382002. 07. 14.
> Augi, asian kid (maybe mixed), posted here for 4 years, not many
friends.

Wow, 3 lies in a row about me.

African-American, 5 years, got friends in US, Mexico, Japan, Singapore

Augi...just clearing it up

Augi

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 14. 2:56:062002. 07. 14.

Timid

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 14. 18:00:152002. 07. 14.

> Timid, 33 (or so), martial arts professional, aspiring MC, loves his
> family, intelligent, well grounded, passive-aggressive personality,
> very nice guy, needs a wife, would make a great father.

naw not 33 yet i've got years before that. Would make a great father? wtf?
Thanks but how do you know that much about me?

Timid - Nervous

Pizon

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 14. 18:53:182002. 07. 14.
>Thanks but how do you know that much about me?

word, my sentiments exactly when I read his description of me...

"What niggaz don't know, they fiendin' to find out/ I'm a killa ... that part I

DJF

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 14. 21:51:172002. 07. 14.
> DJF, 15, New York, just started a new job at an Italian restaurant,
> very inquisitive, very mature for his age, curses a little too much
> for his age, really into MP3 swapping (uploading & downloading),
> friendly.

You hit that nail right on the head. I WANT KNOWLEDGE DAMMIT.

DJF...has a desire for MP3 swapping.

<Jasper...@themaddhouse.com> wrote in message
> >On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:48:26 +0100, "Redeem" <red...@lineone.net> wrote:
> >
> >I name a name, you write what rhyme you remember most from them, and also
> >where they from, or what you think you know of 'em, (race, job, shoe
size,
> >etc)
>
> This reads like the alt.rap Personal Ads...
>
> A-tt-L, 27 (or 28), lives near Belfast Northern Ireland, married, born
> of Catholic and Protestant parents, part-time DJ, in the Aerospace
> profession(?), altrap.com manager, well rounded, intelligent, misses
> his deceased father, open minded, has a lot of broken and damaged body
> parts, generous, drinks Guinness Stout, wants children, very likable
> young man.

> Timid, 33 (or so), martial arts professional, aspiring MC, loves his
> family, intelligent, well grounded, passive-aggressive personality,
> very nice guy, needs a wife, would make a great father.
>

> DJF, 15, New York, just started a new job at an Italian restaurant,
> very inquisitive, very mature for his age, curses a little too much
> for his age, really into MP3 swapping (uploading & downloading),
> friendly.
>
> Leo, 16, Kassel Germany, very intelligent, enjoys Latin hip-hop,
> carefree spirit, warm, kind, will stand her ground if tested.
>
> Ish, 20, Central New Jersey, heavy smoker (Jamaican rasta in a former
> life), has two sisters, takes things in stride, sensitive with an
> aggressive edge.
>
> Truplaya, 19, Baltimore, one sister, first person in his immediate
> family to attend college, nice guy, raised very well.
>
> Pizon, 19, Queens, Latin ancestry, only child, college student,
> aspiring emcee, good person, intelligent, over analytical, sensitive.
>
> Redeem, London, formally from Sidney Australia - home of the once
> famous Coogee Beach Amusement Pier, always needs money, performed with
> Cirque de Soleil, very nice guy.

> Augi, asian kid (maybe mixed), posted here for 4 years, not many
> friends.
>

> Andrew Oct, 22 (or so), artist, generally quiet and introspective, has
> a wild side, multidimensional.
>
> Droctane, 24, briefly attended and/or worked for Sam Houston State
> University(?), intelligent, nice, KOTNG-3 1st Runner Up, hung out with
> a wild crew that was into binge drug use (which always concerned me).
>
> Locco, from down under, attended the prestigious University of
> Queensland, nice young man.
>
> Dave Paget, 25, Sunderland England, entrepreneur, one sister, likely a
> good person deep down, far too negative.
>
> Vadik, 18, from Holland, has a younger sister, very unique, good
> person, misunderstood.
>
> Rodrigo (aka "Mr. Bravo"), 23?, one son, from Texas
>
> MUZ, 22, Brisbane Australia, KOTNG-2 1st Runner Up
>
> Robgeez, 23, Philadelphia
>
> Jm Styles, Nikki-O, Patricia Vargas, Headz Up -- all great people.
>
> Too tired to continue...
>
> J.

A to the L

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 15. 1:16:102002. 07. 15.
On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:00:15 -0400, Timid <Timi...@hotmail.com> said:

>naw not 33 yet i've got years before that. Would make a great father? wtf?
>Thanks but how do you know that much about me?

look behind you.........

BOO!

Dave Paget

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 15. 8:24:042002. 07. 15.
Thoughts on your thoughts.

Jasper...@themaddhouse.com wrote:

> A-tt-L, 27 (or 28), lives near Belfast Northern Ireland, married, born
> of Catholic and Protestant parents, part-time DJ, in the Aerospace
> profession(?), altrap.com manager, well rounded, intelligent, misses
> his deceased father, open minded, has a lot of broken and damaged body
> parts, generous, drinks Guinness Stout, wants children, very likable
> young man.

I love the way you say you have grandkids, and call AtotheL an old man.
Gotta give it up to the pensioner of alt.rap!

> Timid, 33 (or so), martial arts professional, aspiring MC, loves his
> family, intelligent, well grounded, passive-aggressive personality,
> very nice guy, needs a wife, would make a great father.

Martial Arts professional?

> Leo, 16, Kassel Germany, very intelligent, enjoys Latin hip-hop,
> carefree spirit, warm, kind, will stand her ground if tested.

I'm not going to disrespect her by objecting to the "very intelligent"
comment, but I was surprised that you gave that praise to her, and
not a few others here. Perhaps "very clinical in thought" would be
more apt (she is German after all, hehe).

> Truplaya, 19, Baltimore, one sister, first person in his immediate
> family to attend college, nice guy, raised very well.

So am I actually, what's this world coming too! (re: college attendance)

> Pizon, 19, Queens, Latin ancestry, only child, college student,
> aspiring emcee, good person, intelligent, over analytical, sensitive.

Aspiring MC? I thought that you gave this comment to Timid? I'd have
said that Timid is an MC with aspirations, Pizon is a kid with Dillusions.
Intelligent? he tries to be when he gets slammed, but fails all except when
he manages to coerce a hyena pack to laugh. Sensitive? in the "he's
sensitive to being told the truth" as opposed to the "he's a sensitive caring
nice young man"....

> Dave Paget, 25, Sunderland England, entrepreneur, one sister, likely a
> good person deep down, far too negative.

Entrepreneur? Damn.... erm, thanks I think? I have things going on, I guess
I kinda fall into the "Academic" as well 'cos i'm doing a PhD and some
lecturing at the university. I am not "far too negative" atall, I
simply tell things exactly as they are, focussing on the negative more as it
warrants more explanation, generally to appease those who would object
to criticism, because people always want to know WHY? they are being
criticised, and to allow people to recognise areas that they need to improve,
or step the hell away from. I am a good person very very close to the surface,
infact I exhuberently project goodness, however, I am also cyncical, and
quite willing to be honest, even though it will hurt someones feelings. I try
not
to let that happen, but if you tell me i'm wrong and that you are indeed great,

then the method of communicating with you becomes more harsh and rigid.
(note: when i say "you", i don't mean you yourself Jasper). Hey, how did
Pizon get "aspiring MC" and I don't even get a mention of that side? hehe.

> Vadik, 18, from Holland, has a younger sister, very unique, good
> person, misunderstood.

Unique? haha.... that's one way of putting it.

truplaya611

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 15. 17:15:162002. 07. 15.

SIR <sirh...@aol.comet> wrote in message

> >Truplaya -
>
> From Baltimore, goes to school at some other place though. Likes go-go
music?
> Nice guy, likes everybody, in love with some chick he was friends with.

Club music.

truplaya611

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 15. 19:55:072002. 07. 15.

Redeem <red...@lineone.net> wrote in message

> I name a name, you write what rhyme you remember most from them, and also
> where they from, or what you think you know of 'em, (race, job, shoe size,
> etc)......and anything 'else' you wanna add......see if youse lot pay
> attention......prizes will be awarded.......
> (part of the above is a lie).......
>

> Ssjba -

Brad, 23, white male, from Wichita, Kansas, writes some deep poetry ish,
bought a house, has a girl.

> Augi -

20, black male, from L.A., but lives in Japan (going to school out there),
old skool altrap vet.

> Andy Oct -

Andrew, white male, from North Carolina, goes to UNC-Chapel Hill?, abstract
writer/artist.

> Theo -

Dan, 19, white male, from Northern Virginia (use to live in Cali), author of
Masterpice Theater, likes to play b-ball.

> AtotheL -

Al, white male, from Belfast, Northern Ireland, altrap.com webmaster, DJ,
has real nice handwriting, altrap old skool vet, always breaking bones
playing b-ball, or any other sport.

> Sinful -

Mike, black male, from Brooklyn, New York, down with Kay Records, almost
signed with Big L.

> Locco -

White male, from Sydney, Australia, always says "mate", and "bloke", has a
crazy style, keeps it cruddy.

> Vadik -

Paul, 18, from Arnhem, Holland, was going to college but stopped?, gave me
the "official yes-man" title.

> Truplaya -

That's me. Brian, 19, black male, from Baltimore, Maryland, goes to college
in Princess Anne, Maryland (UMES), altrap's official yes-man, doesn't rhyme,
but I do hit altrap off with something from time to time, likes Bmore Club
music, likes soul food, in a fraternity (as well as other organizations),
keeps it real, nice young man, single.

> Bravo -

Rodrigo, 22, mexican male, from Houston, Texas, married, has a kid, goes to
U of Houston, old skool altrap vet.

> Timid -

Jaylon, black male, from Tallahassee, Florida, has roots in Japan, use to
live in Hawaii?, use to DJ, recently dropped "InTimidation".

> Ish -

John, 20, white male, from Northern New Jersey, made his own show called
"The Ish Show", broke up with his girl?, likes Bmore club music, works in
the same place with his parents.

> Sir -

Greg, white male, from Orlando, Florida, goes to UCF, works as a shift
manager at a grill place, stays constipated (lol...haha)

> DJF -

Damon, 15, white male, from Long Island, New York, once was "Dangerou$-D",
aspiring DJ, informative, drops rhymes from time to time.

> Rane -

Dominic, black male, from Philadelphia, PA, makes beats, has had some bad
run ins with the law.

> Leo -

Leonie, 16, white female, from Kassel, Germany, sweet girl, cute, very
informative, agrees on the name "Aaliyah Beyonce" for my future daughter
(lol).

> Lawds -

Black Male, from London, England, makes some crazy beats, old skool altrap
vet.

> Redeem -

Matt, white male, from London, England, travels alot around the world, old
skool altrap vet, has a E.P. coming out soon.

> Pizon -

Mike, italian male, from Queens, New York, founder of La Scala
Entertainment, dropped an E.P. (Growing Pains), his girl models for fubu.

> Dave Paget -

Dave, white male, from Sunderland, England, known as Universion, works at U
of Sunderland, fast rhymer.

> Matt Jost -

Matt, white male, from Switzerland, use to drop rhymes.

> Jasper -

Black male, old skool altrap vet, very informative.

> Droctane -

Black male, from Texas, use to have alot of run ins with the law, sickenin'
flow.

> Ocho -

Chris, male, from South New Jersey, use to drop some good rhymes.

> Verbal -

Male, from Florida, another old skool altrap head, is now down with Brasco,
and his crew (Safehouse Recordings)?

> SordSwinga -

Male, from Boston, MA, old skool altrap head, left the newsgroup, then came
back.

> Hieronymous -

Male, from Perryville, Maryland (greater Baltimore area), grew up in Bmore,
married, has a kid?, works downtown, drops some interesting pieces, likes to
write, altrap newbie.

> Deja -

Male, from United Kingdom?, old skool altrap head who bounced, came back,
then left again.

> DOKool -

Dan, white male, from Philadelphia, PA, likes gaming, voice distortion,
starting college in the fall in MA?

> Nikki O -

Female, old skool altrap head.

> Kazuya -

Black/mexican male from Dallas, Texas, DJ, working on/or has a masters
degree, drives/or did drive a maxima, altrap old skool vet.

> Muz -

Male, from Australia, altrap old skool head, use to drop some ill rhymes,
hung out with Locco.

> Adrunk -

Jamie, white male, from Glasgow, Scotland, DJ, stays on AIM drunk, has a
girl.

> Spinsane -

Jason, white male, from Tampa, Florida, goes to USF?, dropped some all over
the place rhymes, writes poetry, draws.

> Nefarious -

White male, from Pottsville, PA, pops in altrap once in a while, the
perverted rhyme style, has a dog.

SIR

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 15. 22:32:512002. 07. 15.
>stays constipated (lol...haha)

Naw...just the opposite.

Sir...anal spray paint

Pizon

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 16. 11:33:272002. 07. 16.
>Entrepreneur? Damn.... erm, thanks I think? I have things going on, I guess
>I kinda fall into the "Academic" as well 'cos i'm doing a PhD and some
>lecturing at the university. I am not "far too negative" atall, I
>simply tell things exactly as they are, focussing on the negative more as it
>warrants more explanation, generally to appease those who would object
>to criticism, because people always want to know WHY? they are being
>criticised, and to allow people to recognise areas that they need to improve,
>or step the hell away from. I am a good person very very close to the
>surface,
>infact I exhuberently project goodness, however, I am also cyncical, and
>quite willing to be honest, even though it will hurt someones feelings. I try
>not
>to let that happen, but if you tell me i'm wrong and that you are indeed
>great,
>
>then the method of communicating with you becomes more harsh and rigid.
>(note: when i say "you", i don't mean you yourself Jasper). Hey, how did
>Pizon get "aspiring MC" and I don't even get a mention of that side? hehe.

That last sentence sums up your entire personality.

truplaya611

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 16. 15:50:372002. 07. 16.
Eww...
lol.

SIR <sirh...@aol.comet> wrote in message

truplaya611

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 17. 15:04:392002. 07. 17.

<Jasper...@themaddhouse.com> wrote in message
> >On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:48:26 +0100, "Redeem" <red...@lineone.net> wrote:
>
> Truplaya, 19, Baltimore, one sister, first person in his immediate
> family to attend college, nice guy, raised very well.

Second, but first to attend a 4 year college.

truplaya611

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 17. 15:24:102002. 07. 17.
Alpha Nu Omega Fraternity, Inc.
Epsilon Chapter
Spring 2002
Line Name: "Steel" (for my composure, and lack of movement)
Number: 4

We're a Christian Alternative fraternity. For more info, visit
http://www.alphanuomega.org.

> >> Truplaya -
> >
> >That's me. Brian, 19, black male, from Baltimore, Maryland, goes to
college
> >in Princess Anne, Maryland (UMES), altrap's official yes-man, doesn't
rhyme,
> >but I do hit altrap off with something from time to time, likes Bmore
Club
> >music, likes soul food, in a fraternity
>

> Which fraternity?
>
> J.

alt.rap land lord

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 17. 18:54:382002. 07. 17.

>>> Truplaya, 19, Baltimore, one sister, first person in his immediate
>>> family to attend college
>>
>>Second, but first to attend a 4 year college.
>
>Thanks for the clarification.
>
>Btw, what are you majoring in?
>
>J.

Tappin' Ass 101...

Ish...Truplaya's a PIMP....I thought you knew...P.I. fo' life, ya feel me?

"I'm so sick, I'll hold you down and shit in ya mouth
Make you eat it, then wait till ya shit my shit out
Cuz this is what Ish is about, fuck all this toilet talk
Let my name be what it is, shit...we'll go for a walk"
-Ish, represent.....

Dave Paget

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 18. 7:45:292002. 07. 18.
That's a gay frat right?

truplaya611

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 18. 13:18:442002. 07. 18.
Computer Science (towards the science aspect).

> >> Truplaya, 19, Baltimore, one sister, first person in his immediate
> >> family to attend college
> >

> >Second, but first to attend a 4 year college.

truplaya611

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 18. 13:21:242002. 07. 18.
Well you know, the ladies DO love me cuz I'm nice like that.

8-)

lol

alt.rap land lord <rapmas...@aol.comical> wrote in message

truplaya611

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 18. 13:21:512002. 07. 18.
Thanks.

> >> Which fraternity?
> >>
> >> J.

> >Alpha Nu Omega Fraternity, Inc.
>

> That's great...congratulations!
>
> J.

truplaya611

olvasatlan,
2002. júl. 18. 13:31:322002. 07. 18.
Look Dave, I can usually joke with you, and it would be all good, but I
didn't find that comment funny at all. Don't disrespect my frat like that,
you know that was wrong, and I don't appreciate you clowning my brotherhood.

Dave Paget <dave....@sunderland.ac.uk> wrote in message

Adrunk

olvasatlan,
2002. aug. 12. 15:35:422002. 08. 12.
Ssjba -

Came all the way down from Wichita just to be on the show and wants to win
all of the money, wants to win all the money. Cool guy, Brad Allen, 23
years old I think, stays up all night writing while smoking and drinking (i
presume he has his dog - a real dog - hold his blunt for him while he's
holding his drink and a pencil), gets his dog - a real dog - drunk on OE
then takes advantage of it, melodramatic, excellent lyricist, loves to hate
females, loves to hate Pizon & Killah (same thing as the females bit
really), cool to talk to on AIM although all too often he sounds like a
broken record which only contains the words "i am so fuckin blazed dog"

Augi -

Well in his Augi persona he's an ill writer, intelligent lyrics with good
rhyme schemes, but all to often he pogo-sticks back into his
himself/troll-fighting dickhead persona in which he seems to hold
conversations with himself, using his alterego JRollins as the advocate (I
have no proof for this, don't think I'm implying that I have, if you want to
point out that I dont have proof dont bother because I dont care). LA,
black, about 18 or something, don't know much else

Andy Oct -

A very strange person indeed but great poet, occasionally his shit is either
beyond my mental comprehension or is in fact just nonsense, sent me his
magazine which is filled with the expected Octopus stuff and is a nice - if
somewhat disturbing - read, Andrew Penfield or something is his
name,girlfriend has a steel brain (don't ask), is on various medication
which Ish has strong objections to, is on some OK-Computer-sleeve-art
El-P-with-even-less-conjuctions paranoid futuristic shit, is a very scary
man on When Darkness Reflects

Theo -

Nice writer, doesn't post a lot, real name is Dan, don't know how old or
where from. Man of few words, you think he's gone for good then he comes
back with a one-word post, but occasionally drops a shitload of hot rhymes.
Paget bitches about his god status, a status which doesn't actually exist
but why let factual evidence stand in the way of Paget

AtotheL -

mid-to-late-twenties, somewhere in Belfast, sends me free stuff if I tell
him to so obedient, likes to pretend to be an alcoholic when him and his
little friends play dress-up, has a wife (or so he thinks), DJs at one of
one of his rural housing estate's finest clubs, I think he works for British
Aerospace so I'm surprised "It's not gonna fly" isn't a more frequent
occurence in his postings, has a Run DMC poster somewhere on his wall among
all the David Hasselhoff spreads, sounds like Parrish Smith when he raps,
master of catchphrases including "*whoosh*", "says hi", "where are those
reviews dunny" and "I guess my vasectomy didn't work then"

Sinful -

excellent emcee, either very busy or very lazy, rhymed with Big L and almost
got signed but it all went a bit Alan Partridge, enjoys incestous threesomes
with Memphis Bleek

Locco -

big guy, very funny, can outdrink Redeem, i could decide whether he was dope
on the mic if it wasn't for Timid mixing his beat incredibly high, from
Australia, don't know where, i'll take a guess : Ramalamadingdong

Vadik -

17 or 18 from Arnhem, supports Vitesse, country didnt qualify for the World
Cup, acts like a little girl but can write pretty well when he's on form,
dope punchlines every now and then, Drew Carey lookalike (wham bam thank you
Ma'am), has had beef with everyone, Henry Flatfish

Truplaya -

thinks everything is dope, probably thinks Pol Pot was a nice man because he
provided beds for his victims and kept his skulls in a neat pile, 19 or so,
Baltimore, would stomp Jigga in a Biggest Lips contest

Bravo -

no idea how old, 23 or somewhere thereabouts I guess, has a wife & kid, nice
lyricist, nice emcee, Mexican-American living in Texas

Timid -

late twenties, moustache looks more like a shit than his shit probably does,
Tallasmashee (the town that everyone but the state authorities forgot), dope
emcee but when he rhymes with Pizon he gets Pizon to squeeze his balls so
his voice goes high, weighs less than a newly-born gerbil, great to talk to
on AIM, very cool guy, but pussywise he's like a horny slut in a room full
of celibate women

Ish -

cool guy to chat to, 20 or so from NJ, the original anchorman of the world
famous Ish Show (now anchored by Jon Stewart and Sway), nice
emcee, looks like Mickael Silvestre, bizarrely he actually enjoys listening
to Rassassination, connisseur of fine pussy and fine weed like meself, has
sex with Pierre Ghandi while Paget shouts encouragement down the phone

Sir -

20 or so from Whorelando, law student? has a Mitsubishi Galant but its not
a VR4, seems to believe him and I have some kind of AIM comic rapport and
wants me to join his child porn cartel, thinks its funny that i like pizzas
and chickens and fishs and pastas, flips a lot of shit, like burgers, and
the bellies of fat girls so he can get to their stank pussy

DJF -

is this Dangerous-D? If so, I know next to nothing other than that hes a
English kid who's moved to NY and enjoys digging in his dad's crates (ooh
err)

Rane -

went to jail for snapping a little girl's pant elastic, weed afficianado,
nice writer, nice producer

Leo -

has a cute voice (apparantely), about 17 or something from Kassel in
Germany, cool to talk to, MF (and no doubt Timid) wanks over her
picture

Lawds -

guy from London, nice emcee, nice producer, that's all i know

Redeem -

Matt James, Londoner, eyes shut, nice emcee, aspiring actor, enjoys doing
pointless things like going to Australia or supporting Chelsea

Pizon -

Mike Scalethebuilding from Queens, cool guy to talk to, wants to milk Mos
Def ("i have nipples Mike, can you milk me?"), bandanas courtesy of
B.Springstein (sic), has a dumb "you're just a hater" complex but
understandably as he gets a large amount of unfair abuse, put his whole ass
into doing Battle Mode which most people appreciate, likes Jadakiss, Nas &
Chino rider, lyrics usually vary from "a load of nonsense with a good
punchline" (Elsie of the Tunnel Rats) to total shit, but on his EP were just
total shit apart from like one couplet or something, one of these "hip hop
is the greatest genre of all time, anything else is crap with a tune, grrr i
hate tunes, i live breath and eat hip hop, grr, 4 ELEMENTS DUDE", uses
"Glasgow slums" as an oxymoron for some reason, anything I know about his
life depends on whether I believe his lyrics or Sir's testimony, bad dress
sense (the future's bright the future's orange?), actually one of the more
sensible posters here so i'm glad he's back

Dave Paget -

The prefix "over" can be overapplied (hey) here. Overanalytical,
overcritical, overcynical, overreactive. (ironically he'll probably
overreact to that, doing a huge 300-word essay going "this was just a thinly
veiled attempt to cast aspersions on me, to create a false picture of me, it
was well worded but was ultimately wrong") Actually not so much
overcritical as hypocritical - (complains about simplistic stuff but likes
Blak Twang, complains about things being contrived and forced but likes
Aesop Rock, complains about people flowing off beat but likes Aesop Rock,
complains about not being able to tell what people are saying but likes
Aesop Rock, complains about crap emcees but likes Aesop Rock) But usually a
very smart and very funny old cuntface even if a few of his posts approach
pompous pointless idiocy, real name is UNIVERsON GAY, works at the
prestigious Sunderland University and rows for them against Princeton &
Yale, about 25, knows Apathy, has an album coming out later this year with
his crew (this could be bullshit, Timid said it), says he's the dopest
lyricist here and also the dopest emcee here but to this day has come
nowhere close to proving neither and just relies on some "Eastborn says so.
Bloke McBloke from Aspects says so." style anecdotal evidence, writes for
UKHH.com but if you can find anything else other than a crap DJ Yoda
interview (stop talking to him about Star Wars - his name's Yoda, yeah, get
over it) from him on there I'll eat all my hats, has an obsession with
Pizon, has an obsession with trying to prove he doesn't have an obsession
with Pizon, buys pointlessly expensive mics, lives in Sunderland but was
originally conceived on a heap of manure on a farm in Cornwall or something

Matt Jost -

Old man, good reviewer but overlenient, one of the best and most
knowledgable posters here, didnt make Pizon's dreams come true, a "radical"
pop-loving inverted pseudo-snob, comes from Swaziland but I don't know which
particular Zulu tribe he's a part of

Jasper -

Knows everything, I think he knows Pizon IRL, switches between all-knowing
all-friendly well-worded grandpa to sexual-barb-throwing cheeky bloke, don't
know much else

Droctane -

Chemical brother, very smart and very funny guy

Ocho -

Made that hideous Critical Mass 2001 track, comes from Philly, Chris Rios

Verbal -

old guy, know nothing

SordSwinga -

Life Story rhyme was dope, battle rhymes are bland but serviceable, name is
Keith I think, is revered as a deity in
here

Hieronymous -

guy who has posted a few dope rhymes a wee while ago

Deja -

did a track with AttL, rappers go boohoo on the anthem

DOKool -

16 or 17 from Philly, Danny Oraljizz, dad is one of 'em rich old Jewish
businessmen like Hyman Roth, GOOGLE THIS VADIK, likes porn, Star Trek, and
Star Trek porn, people think he's mechanical and who am i to argue

Nikki O -

Sounds like a type of cereal, fuck knows who this is

Kazuya -

Texan, sister looks like J.Lo

Muz -

Australian guy, MIA, sick battle lyricist ("i'll tie a testicle to each
ankle and make you do the splits")

Adrunk -

Why Sir is gay, likes pizzas, pastas, fishs, chickens, pussys, weeds,
alcohols, and not submitting anything (reviews, rhymes, tracks, whatever)

Spinsane -

Christian Nerdlinger the midfield dynamo, Tampa

Nefarious -

cool guy, scarce, has a St Bernards, ridiculous writer

Ad.....

"A to the L needs a haircut. Paget needs a haircut. El-P needs a haircut
(on his chin). Ad won't you please give us a haircut?" - Maseo? Who said
this (yeah not this but you know)? Who then? I'm not digging in any crates
to find out. Pos? fuck......

A to the L

olvasatlan,
2002. aug. 12. 16:57:492002. 08. 12.
On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:35:42 +0100, "Adrunk" <jam...@ukgateway.net>
said:

>"A to the L needs a haircut. Paget needs a haircut. El-P needs a haircut
>(on his chin). Ad won't you please give us a haircut?" - Maseo? Who said
>this (yeah not this but you know)? Who then? I'm not digging in any crates
>to find out. Pos? fuck......

Prince Paul...

PEACH

A to the L (Run DMC signed and framed t-shirt piefucker - get it
right)

SIR

olvasatlan,
2002. aug. 12. 19:09:472002. 08. 12.
Welcoem back Adrunk...

sup motherbiatch?

I am leaving the country to avoid having to read anymore of the 285 bullshit
posts I had today, half of them concerning High-C...

Would you like to join me on my trip?

Sir...bring some refreshments

Adrunk

olvasatlan,
2002. aug. 13. 8:16:452002. 08. 13.
"Welcome back... did you get a new computer? If so, what kind...as I'm in
need of a new one."

I bought one off my dad that he nicked from his work.....an Evesham
something. Seems to be going pretty well so far.

Ad......

np.....Redman - Lick A Shot

gogo...@gmail.com

olvasatlan,
2017. febr. 12. 4:42:552017. 02. 12.
Hello

jessicadi...@gmail.com

olvasatlan,
2017. jún. 18. 1:32:062017. 06. 18.
Ur mastering to porn on a broke ass tv in a trailer yo mama bought... right now...dont get it twisted im gona fuc u up to

jessicadi...@gmail.com

olvasatlan,
2017. jún. 18. 1:34:122017. 06. 18.
God got erased threw technology...we all free game now

jessicadi...@gmail.com

olvasatlan,
2017. jún. 18. 1:40:222017. 06. 18.
He dont live in a basement yo twisted ass ex wife and youngest murder victim put Him under their ill gotten house.i want my husband out of yo black widows web or im gona drop bombs... U know i know its real and Im mad fuc u tiny...and thats the truth
0 új üzenet