ROOTS FREESTYLE TAPE

IlladelphStyle-dope like fuckin' heroin

Apr 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/6/95
I just received this graffiti tape that has the black thought and Brother ?
doing a freestyle session and it's bangin'. First and foremost, it's a
30-45 minute tpae of Philly and DC area graf artist (like the almight KAIR)
It also has Masta Ase doing a peice. Pos K giving some Graf hints. It has DJ rob swift doing what he does best. This shit is amazing. But what makes the $20 worth paying was the freestyle session. It has Black Thought and Brother ?
is doing the beatbox in front of a peice. Black Thought would point at
something and Black Thought would rhyme about it. Black Thought would point
at Trash and he'd kick lyrics about trash. You have to see it to believe it.
If you're in the Philly area, just go to Funkadelphia and get it. If you're
outside the Philly area, just email me and I'll get it for you. Trust me
on this one. It also has the Artifacts (of course) talking about TAME one
and Spark 37(redman)

waynei...@gmail.com

May 15, 2014, 2:44:52 AM5/15/14
The video is called On The Go's Repeat Offender, super good throw back, get it or look it up on youtube if you can.