DID DMX ever DISS PAC

Anirban Haldar

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00

Just wondering but I heard from someone that in the Get At Me Dog
song he said something like 2Pac could suck his dick but then he changed
it! I don't know, so don't quote me on it!

p.s. the new pac album is great. at least 8 good songs!

WestCoastShiznit

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
"Mutha fuck D- Mutha fuck M- Mutha fuck X!!!"

Yes, that bitch azz nigga DMX did in fact diss the late great 2Pac. I heard
this underground freestyle DMX did to that LL Cool J beat "I Shot Ya". The
freestyle is kind of hard to understand(bad recording) but you can clearly hear
DMX dissing 2 pac and the West Coast. So I say fuck DMX, the Ruff Ryders and
all other bitch azz niggaz that try to diss The West. Like Ice Cube said, "If
it wasnt for me, where would you be... rappin' like the treacherous three!!".
And I'm glad that Kurupt dissed him in that one song "Calling Out Names".

"Only thang that I like that rides ruff is Eve..."
Westside 4 Life!

MAD MAX

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
I heard the same thing 2. he did get at me dog when 2pac was alive but
it was a underground joint.

Catastrophe

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
i heard it with my own ears "that nigga 2pac can suck my dick"

Pass the weed to Catastrophe, watch me blaze it and get higher than a giraffe
could reach!

angelica

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00

no
Anirban Haldar <s7...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca> wrote in message

cla...@gmail.com

May 13, 2017, 12:11:49 PM5/13/17
Yea he did, not only Pac but the whole westcoast. I used to have the song on a cd. The song get at me dog was called "Fuck Westcoast". He changed the lyrics around after the death of Pac. But yea stuff "Yo on the real the nigga 2Pac can suck my dick", and "I go westcoast and having running like white bitches in a scary movie". So yea, Get at me dog was oiriginally a westcoast diss song

jgkak...@gmail.com

May 6, 2020, 8:22:01 AM5/6/20
Fuck DMX!

Nomen Nescio

May 8, 2020, 5:25:08 AM5/8/20
On Wed, 6 May 2020 05:22:00 -0700 (PDT), jgkak...@gmail.com wrote:

>Fuck DMX!

Yea, pump his ass, prove to him and yourself that both
are a G, come out now, be his his boyfriend.