Cheryl Merrill aka Meril Nob Hill Notary FRAUD, GAY HATER, STALKER and CONVICTED CRIMINAL with TWO RESTRAINING ORDERS AGAINST HER - San Francisco

CherylMerrillisa ConvictedCriminal

Jan 17, 2010, 1:04:22 PM1/17/10
Cheryl Merrill aka Meril Nob Hill Notary FRAUD, GAY HATER, STALKER and
CONVICTED CRIMINAL with TWO RESTRAINING ORDERS AGAINST HER - San Francisco

She runs what she admitted was a Dummy Business set up to entrap people
alsoruns At Your Service LDA in San Francisco

www.ripoffreport.com/.../nob-hill-notary.../nob-hill-notary-cheryl-merril-37a2e.htm

Cheryl Merrill / Meril who has an alternate identity "Cheryl Meril" is a
CONVICTED CRIMINAL who spent 2 weeks in JAIL for threatening Sheila
Rogers, David Letterman's Music Producer.

Cheryl Merrill / Meril is an ADMITTED THIEF and she was once arrested
and jailed for EVADING AN OFFICER after trying to avoid a speeding ticket.

This insane stalking psycho bitch currently has TWO Restraining Orders
legally in force against her.

Cheryl Merrill / Meril HATES GAYS/LESBIANS:

"America Has Become One Big Cock Sucked Fag Country"

"Butt Fuck Deep Throats Have No Power Over Me"

"Gays and Lesbians Typically Pervert Reality"

"if a fag is in control I have virtually no chance of succeeding
anywhere. A big stinking lying fag dick at the top will make sure of it.
He's looking for fag hags or little cock suckers to breed his fagdom.
These are nasty little bastards!"

"Williams-Sonoma and Its Closet Fags Can Burn in Hell: One can only
really ponder the insanity of men and the women they used as pawns at a
corporation who would have an enormous restraining order given to
someone the quality of myself while allowing their cock sucked closet
fags to flourish unrestrained."

"Extinction is near you cock sucked spoiled prick bastards! Hoping the
flames lick your vile little asses and take your stinkin dong, fag hags
and delusions with you."

"America's become a real nasty place and it's only going to get worse
with the economy failing. Fags and their cock sucking ball licking hags
rule, especially in San Francisco. "

"Gay men in particular are the greatest evil of all who have risen to a
place in our society of power."

"My Personal Message to Butt Fuck Deep Throats and Their Hags...You will
never attain the position of normal in any culture except within your
own bubble worlds, nor will you ever take our society over."

"Forget these facts because a gay dick and stinking gaping anus takes
precedent over all these crises. We Californians must rush out (OMG gay
marraige is illegal what are we going to do now!!!) to sign petitions
for another amendment overriding Prop.8's even before the court has
ruled on it! More grim reaper news; along with major banks failing,
Mexico is falling too.

Maybe when the Mexican drug cartels start coming over the border to hack
off some of their heads, gays may wake up to the real state of the
world. For now they are really in bubble worlds trying to expand to take
up more of the state's resources and time. Like everything else, the
bubble is set to pop.

Oh, forgot to mention, millions are still waiting to get our tax returns
from California too! All this takes a back seat to the vain shit
stinking dick that hangs below these spoiled faggots' balls. We all must
sign their cock sucked petition for a new amendment because he and his
fag hag worshipers are all that exist in reality.

Someone's gotta pop these head up ass bastards' bubbles fast! Wake up
asshole, your shit stinking cock and gaping black hole anus aren't the
priority in California right now!"

ALL quotes by Cheryl Merrill / Meril

Now she is deleting these quotes from her past blogs and trying to put
up posts about smiling puppies and classical music on her blog at:

http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.com

Cheryl Merrill has a fraudulent website: Nob Hill Notary Services.

If you're in the Bay Area, seeking Notary services, are you going to
patronize a woman who runs a "dummy" Notary business"? A woman who, if
you slight her, will cyberstalk you and dig up anything she can on you
and publish foul, vicious creepy articles about you on her blog? Do you
want her finding out personal information about you? Your finances? Your
mortgage? Your business contracts? Coming to your place of business?
Your home?

Cheryl Merrill claims she is a Licensed Notary, Registered Process
Server, County and City of San Francisco #2008-0001091. As of this date
(Jan 2, 2010) she has two websites up and live, promoting her Notary
Services. One of them, however, is fraudulent: http://nobhillnotary.com.

Why do I say it is fraudulent? Because Merrill says it is fraudulent!
From her blog entry of August 2, 2009 (and still live as of 1/2/2010):
"I was able to easily deduce from my Nob Hill Notary Dummy Business
Site's visitor log the individual who posted another threatening
message...I set up a dummy business for cheap (it only costs around $100
to get a business license and fictitous name, then you just put up the
dummy site)"

So Merrill admits that the site is a "dummy business". That means it's a
fraud. She set up the site to "trap" people who visited it. What a lame
idea, in the first place. If you set up a website on the Internet, yeah,
people are going to visit it. If you have no idea how IP numbers work,
it does you no good to collect them, and applying some bizarre voodoo to
come out with results that jump to all sorts of ridiculous
conclusions...well, that's just nuts. And stupid.

But here's the deal: She continues to promote that site as a legitimate
business! When did it stop being a "dummy site" and become a real
business? Even though it competes with another Notary website she runs (
www.atyourservicelda.com ) she still has the Nob Hill Notary web site
live, and promotes it on her LinkedIn page at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmeril :

"Cheryl Meril
Legal Document Assistant (LDA) & Notary Public

San Francisco Bay Area

* Contact Cheryl Meril
* Add Cheryl Meril to your network

Current

* Founder, Legal Document Assistant (LDA) at At Your Service
Legal Document Prep
* Founder, Notary Public & Signing Agent at Nob Hill Notary
Services"

and

"Founder, Notary Public & Signing Agent
Nob Hill Notary Services

(Legal Services industry)

October 2009 � Present (4 months)

Notary Public, Mobile Notary and Loan Signing Agent services. Certified
and background screened by the National Notary Association."

So, there are a number of very disturbing questions raised here:

1. Why does Cheryl Merrill promote her alter ego as "Cheryl Meril"? Was
that a legal name change? If not, would you trust a Notary who goes by
two identities?

2. Why is Cheryl Merrill lying on her LinkedIn page about Nob Hill
Notary? She says she founded it in October 2009. But the fraudulent
website for it was up for it as early as August 2, by Merrill's own
admission. In fact, it was created on April 10, 2008. (verified via
whois lookup and archived). And she's already admitted it was a dummy
business.

3. Isn't it ironic that Merrill states: "Being a Notary Public for the
State of California makes me especially sensitive to issues of false
identities and frauds" when in fact, she's got a false identity (Which
name is real and legal? Merrill or Meril?) and is running and promoting
a fraudulent, dummy business and website...as a Notary!?

4. Why would you need two websites to run a Notary business? Wouldn't
you wonder why in the hell a Notary would do that? Especially if that
Notary admits that one of the sites is bogus?

5. Is it ethical, or even legal, what Meril/Merrill is doing here?
Purporting to be a Notary who is going to verify or vouch for your
identity, yet you cannot be sure who *she* says she is? If you seek out
her services at Nob Hill Notary.com, you are (again, by her own
admission) patronizing a "dummy business" at a "Dummy site".

6. Did CALDA (California Association for Legal Document Assistants ),
NNA (National Notary Association) really do a thorough background check
on Merrill/Meril? Did they only run it on "Meril" and not catch the fact
that "Merrill" has a current Restraining Order against her? Or the fact
that she was jailed for communicated threats? Were they not made aware
of her history of Restraining Orders against her, her cyberstalking, her
Death Threats, her vicious campaigns of defamation, hate mail, and hate
blogs? Her vehement and shocking statements against gays? Against lesbians?

7. Does the County and City of San Francisco know of Merrill's virulent
anti-gay and anti-lesbian diatribes? Of her criminal background (jailed
for threatening Sheila Rogers)? Her history of Restraining Orders (one
to keep away from Chris Bridge, one to keep away from Joyce Cassells,
one to keep away from Joel Utman/Gray). Once they know about the truth
behind Merrill, will they continue to allow her to act as a Notary?

If CALDA, NNA, the Women's Network of Entrepeneurs, and Lawyers & Legal
Professionals using JD Supra, etc. didn't know about her history,
criminal records, and overall paranoid, obsessive, unethical and
sickening behavior, they will now. Merrill seeks "dirt' on attorneys who
respond to her frivolous complaints. She would be a hypocrite if she
didn't welcome all these organizations being made aware of all the
"dirt" on her.

And if you're in the Bay Area, seeking Notary services, are you going to
patronize a woman who runs a "dummy" Notary business"?

A woman who, if you slight her, will cyberstalk you and dig up anything
she can on you and publish foul, vicious creepy articles about you on
her blog? Who thinks gays should have their heads hacked off? Do you
want her finding out personal information about you? Your finances? Your
mortgage? Your business contracts? Coming to your place of business?
Your home?

Aside from all that, I find that this is a woman who currently has a
Restraining Order against her. She has had two previous R.O.s agains
her, and she was even sent to jail for 2 weeks for making a violent
threat against Sheila Rogers. She is not allowed to own a gun, and is
notorious for making death threats against people and intimidating them
with legal threats.

Is that the way an ethical Notary acts? Is that the way a SANE person
acts? SFPD please take this maniac off the streets! SHEESH!

COMPLAIN to the City of San Francisco about this woman.

COMPLAIN to the National Notary Association about this woman.
Charles N. Faerber NNA-VP Notary Affairs
8324 Penfield Ave #27 Winnetka, CA 91306 (818) 882-5044 or (818) 739-4000
9350 De Soto Avenue Chatsworth, CA 91311

COMPLAIN to the California Association of Legal Document Assistants
about this woman.
http://www.calda.org/ComplaintForm.asp

cme...@nobhillnotary.com
che...@AtYourServiceLDA.com
415 346-3091
415.290.1722
415.932.8176 (fax)

The address she gives on her websites is just a maildrop.
It is also an address for Regus Meeting Facilities, HLM Venture
Partners, Incyte Capital LLC, and the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LONG
DISTANCE TELEPHONE COMPANIES.

This is her REAL ADDRESS:
1245 California Street #303
San Francisco California 94109

cmer2222

Jan 26, 2010, 7:47:01 PM1/26/10

So, if what you're writing is true, what are you going to do about
it? It sounds like you want to do something about it! So what are
your proposing the, turning me into the FBI? Police? It seems this
is all leading somewhere that you can't let go of whatever you want to
believe and write about me. So, are you calling for an investigation?
If so, I'd like to contribute to the investigation and appear before
the FBI agent so we can clear this matter up. It seems you enjoy
tormenting and cyber stalking your victim as such that you want to
keep this in perpetual motion without any resolution.

So why don't you go to the media with this information of my alleged
mail drop office, RO's, etc? Really, if I'm such a criminal on the run
out to harm society you have a duty to turn me into the cops, FBI, or
whatever! After all, in your writing I'm apparently a criminal notary
public out to cause trouble and commit fraud.

So, what are you going to do about it other than posting on USENET?
People wonder, wow, there's a criminal notary on the loose out there
with a RO! OMG, someone has to do something! She needs to be locked
up!

You need to take your meds and get a life jealous little man because
your anonymous posts only reflect on you for what you are; a man
without a life or future trying to ruin other people's lives who don't
want anything to do with you.

I'm a public servant, what are you Mr. Public Nuisance Convictee of
2003 (San Diego, CA)

For information on Lawsuit Filed Against Edmond Wollmann - Trial May
14, 2010

http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.com

. .

Jan 29, 2010, 1:09:10 AM1/29/10
SUNDAY, APRIL 6, 2008
Googling Fellow Employees For Dirt Can Lead to Lawsuits

I have this R&R blog that's one among several other million on the
Internet. It's a fact most bloggers don't get much of an audience and
this one is no exception. I don't let anyone but personal friends know
of this blog's existence so they can check up on what I'm up to in my
daily life. I don't advertise this blog, nor do I let coworkers or my
employer know of this blog address. Further, I never visit my blog or
write blog entries while at work. This blog is my personal past time.
Simply because it exists on the Internet doesn't mean fellow employees
are welcome to exploit it for their political advantage in the
workplace.

Way back in 2001, I worked with a strange little man I had to share a
desk with at Pillsbury Winthrop. In all of my work history, I never
had to share a workstation with anyone. Mr. Kurtz, a new employee, was
placed at my workstation on another shift without my being asked if I
felt comfortable with such an arrangement. What eventually happened
was Mr. Kurtz felt our sharing desks allowed him to focus on me for my
attention. He seemed a lonely unmarried middle aged man in need of
female attention.

In 2001 Google wasn't a household word. In fact, when I let
management at Pillsbury know I ran a Google search on Mr. Kurtz and
came up with some strange information on him, they asked what Google
was. I was immediately told what I had done was against the Firm's
policy. You're not supposed to perform Internet searches on your
coworkers in order to obtain some political advantage. This truth was
established for me way back at the beginning of Google's reign by
Pillsbury Winthrop. I believed someone had possibly used Mr. Kurtz's
name in a fictional story characterization as they had a similar
experiences with him in the workplace. Regardless, I realized I was in
the wrong for presenting info on a fellow employee to a mutual
employer.

I had learned my lesson never to involve my personal Google searches
to share such information on a coworker with a mutual employer ever
again. It was unlawful. It was a form of slander. It didn't matter who
wrote it, even it if was Mr. Kurtz himself writing fiction about
himself, you can't stalk someone and present it to an employer as any
form of evidence against them. He didn't invite me to look him up on
the Internet!

When an employee performs a Google search on another employee and
turns over such information to the employees' employer, that
constitutes stalking. An employee goes through the proper channels to
obtain the job including a criminal background check, references and
verification of employment history. Further, the employee can in
addition invest 6 weeks of a trial period to the employer void of
benefits or accrued PTO. Nine year old lawsuits do not constitute an
issue for most employers, especially those filed by court documented
roommate mental patients. (WhatHappened1999.com)

The only relevance my blog postings would have to my employer would be
if I used their law firm's name in any of the posts, any of the
employees full names, or if I made any threats of harm. To print out
articles from this blog by an employee for the purpose of providing to
that person's employer crosses the line of decent behavior. I believe
its evidence of unlawful stalking in which damages were incurred to
the victim.

Even though some strange little man was forced upon me and my personal
space at a law firm, I did not go so far as to print out articles for
presentation. I had simply mentioned seeing therapist file articles
about him to management. Management was quick to nip it in the bud as
being insignificant and unlawful to reveal such info to them. One
might imagine how crazy it would have been for Pillsbury to present
the information to Mr. Kurtz as relevant in his employment situation.
"Mr Kurtz, an employee provided us with these articles . . ."

I can't imagine the kind of person who would go so far as to be used
as someone's tool of harassment in the workplace, to print out blog
articles and give them to the managing partner on that person's
behalf. There clearly needs to be a precedent established in law for
employees who abuse Google searches as a form of stalking of
employees.

• Alan Kurtz Therapist Files

POSTED BY Cheryl Merrill AT 8:52 AM

. .

Jan 29, 2010, 1:13:08 AM1/29/10
MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2007
Shifting Gears - Why This Blog Is Ending

Rant: Way back in 1984 I had my dream sports car, an ocean blue RX-7.
I had bought it when I had a job at Epson America and could afford it.
Then, I lost my job - surprise! I could no longer afford $220/mo
payments. Back in 1984, that was equivalent to $350/mo today. Since I
haven't owned a car since 1986 this car still is my dream car. I've
actually woken up in the morning after a pleasant dream believing I
still own this car. Today I use ZipCar to get around when I need to so
I have no emotional ties with a vehicle.

Sometimes You Just Have To Know When to Let Go

Emotional bondage to a vehicle isn't a good thing for a woman
especially to have. I admit I was in love with my car and it was more
important to me then my boyfriend at that time, Michael Lynberg.
Michael was really my first boyfriend, and a good guy who eventually
went on to Harvard. Today, Michael is also the author of Make Each Day
Your Masterpiece, that is #566,640 best seller on Amazon doing even
better than Paul Davidson's Lost Blogs, chalking in at #660,600.

I admit, I still haven't read Michael's book and probably never
will. I think the very theme sounds way too into denial in covering up
life's problems with slick positive thinking methodologies. Mike's a
little too Harvard and I'm a little too Harbor Jr. College if you know
what I mean. A couple years ago I sent Mike an e-mail apologizing that
I put my car above him in the relationship because I had the problem,
not him, obviously. The so-called relationship lasted a mere year.
Today Mike probably only has a passing memory of me as some airhead
20's something chick he spent too much time with.

To Catch a Thief
Anyway, back to the car from 1984. At one point my finances were
inconveniently low one day along with my gas tank. That's when I
spotted a convenient self-serve gas station. There were no ATM cards
in those days so you had to go pay the cashier after you filled up.
The self-serve system was really based on gas stations trusting their
customers not to be gas crazed hungry maniacs. So, a few times when I
was low on gas and had no cash on me, I filled up and drove off. It
was a convenient thing to do with seemingly little consequences.
Eventually someone wrote down my license plate number. Five years
later I learned there was a warrant for my arrest for stealing gas. It
was a huge wake-up call.

This Blog is Too Self Indulgent

Like a car I couldn't really afford, this blog has suddenly become a
self-indulgent past time that has no real purpose other than to
myself. It's not rewarding enough and at times makes me unhappy. That
is when I know I've got to shift gears and leave this blog. This
weekend, rather than getting my singing act together, and I realize
this I became addicted to blogging blogging has become a tool of
procrastination for my singing career goals. My decision has little to
do with Paul Davidson from yesterday, I've been aware this blog is
taking up too much of my time for a while now. I actually had a live
singing performance on Sunday and spent most of Saturday working on
the Paul Davidson blog story and that is just ridiculous and even self-
destructive.

Blogging Back In the Good Ole Days of 2003

In 2003, blogging was far less competitive and getting on the map was
a lot easier. My Bastards of America blog shot up Google's importance
rating to a 4, which wasn't bad for not trying to promote it. Back in
those days, and five years ago is a long time in the evolving Internet
world, blogging was boring with far less tools for entertainment
existed. When I recently discovered I could upload pictures on
Blogger.com and there were all sorts of new features to enhance my
blogging experience, I went for the fun factor. I love little Internet
gadgets to program. It became really fun to explore all the widgets
available to enhance my blogging experience, but there was just one
problem. Getting this blog off the launch pad.

Before if I put up an article on Kristy McNichol, I would see the
results in Google Alerts. Even after I spent significant amounts of
time learning Google's system of searching to make sure my blog was
equipped to be published properly, suddenly I can no longer get my
articles in its alert system. This is what has really caused me to
consider ending this blog. I've put way too much effort into this blog
with too little results.

Its True That This Blog Is Just a Baby
Sure, this blog is only 1.5 months old, but Google has indexed the
site, and I don't like the results of its indexing data. I've checked
and I've done all the right things, but Google doesn't like my blog.
There are 81 million bloggers today competing for an audience. My blog
isn't of any commercial value. It could possibly be, if I were to make
it product oriented. For instance, I could apply various services and
products to my problems and rate them, link them, refer people to
services - but I'm not that kind of a business person. That would bore
me.

The End of Cheryl Merrill's Rants & Raves

So, I'm going to end this blog and move on. It's been helpful and fun
at times and has also helped me reevaluate things about myself and
relationships with certain people from my past. But the bottom line is
and I see no quick way out of the problem. I have a lot of work and
improving to do in my singing and can't allow this blog to distract me
from my goals any longer. Otherwise I could look back one day and
regret the amount time I spent here. It takes about 1-2 hours each day
to put up a relevant story with links and photos. I've spent up to 5
hours in one day on research and blogging stuff. That's too much time
in my day.

So from here on out, I'll just keep my opinions to myself or put them
into another creative medium, such as songwriting and singing. I've
gotten things out into the open about a few people here and there I
felt was due. I've ranted on about things, found solutions here and
there. The bottom line is, this blog is becoming too much of a time
waster, a problem in itself and that's when I know it's time to move
on.

*****

Singing off,
Cheryl Merrill
April 16, 2006

. .

Jan 29, 2010, 10:15:53 AM1/29/10
Dedication in Honor of Sheila Rogers

When I went to high school with Sheila Rogers, I knew there was
something special about her. Most everyone believed she would become
famous one day and we were right! Sheila and I were in the same
orchestra class at Palos Verdes High School for four years and I
remember her at my first prom when she was just 13 years old.

Since we were such great friends back then, Sheila offered me my
first joint taking my pot virginity during an orchestral rehearsal
break. I'd never seen a woman roll a joint around in her mouth before.
It was very exciting to watch. After graduation, we both kept in touch
having had a bit of a fling together that was the best thing that ever
happened me. It helped me understand I had a thing for sado/masochism.

After Sheila Rogers impressively whipped my ass in the 80's, she
worked hard to rise above the crowd in New York where she has reigned
as David Letterman's music producer for nearly two decades. Prior to
that, Sheila was a writer for Rolling Stone Magazine.

Sheila's hard work and dedication to her career has always
inspired me. Such is why I was able to climb to such heights and
avoid a destiny of criminality and jail as one of her loyal admirers.
None of us are perfect which is why when Sheila got a DUI in 1992 and
skipped the hearing losing her father's $10,000 bond, we all laughed
knowing it would pass, and of course it eventually did.
Congratulations to Sheila Rogers on her tremendous achievements in
life. I don't know what I would have done without Sheila Rogers and
her great support and friendship.

. .

Jan 29, 2010, 10:24:11 AM1/29/10
Sheila Rogers Committed a Grave Injustice Against Me

The night Sheila Rogers chose to turn a fax I sent her at Rolling
Stone Magazine to the Palos Verdes Police Department in 1989, she
committed a grave injustice against me and my future. I had already
suffered a tremendous amount in life oppressed for my sexual
orientation by my own parents and by a callous and quite hypocritical
heterosexual community.

This cock sucking spoiled princess cunt, Sheila Rogers, snorted
cocaine in high school, smoked pot, did LSD and influenced other peers
to do the same; the same Sheila Rogers who never spent a day in jail
for all of her criminal acts that poor girls go to prison for today,
the same Sheila Rogers who was bailed out in 1992 by her father for a
DUI for $10,000 and who didn't show up for the first hearing. The same
Sheila Rogers who came down to the Good Earth Restaurant I frequented
to taunt and tease me with her friend during the restraining order
period her abusive prick father had filed against me.

Sheila Rogers had me sent to jail in 1989 and also sent a letter to
Judge Gary Daigh of the Torrance Court on Rolling Stone letterhead to
try and influence him. I spent two weeks in jail for a 30 day sentence
because of Sheila Rogers turning a congratulations fax I sent her at
Rolling Stone Magazine.

This same spoiled tease came back to mess with me in 1982 from her
college break while she lived with her rich parents. Bitch cunt Rogers
became angry when I didn't stop to say hello to her majesty. Ms.
Cruisin Cunt came round my gym in the sports car convertible her daddy
spoiled her with for her 16th birthday. Had she not driven there that
day my life would have been much different.

This spoiled narcissistic cunt Sheila Rogers whose gotten every single
thing she's ever wanted in life, is a fascist greedy pig who wants to
deny others pleasure and enjoyment in life for any appearance they are
opposed to her. This audacious spoiled cock sucking whore who put me
in jail needs to know I will never forgive her vile act against me
that changed my future and life for the worst. I have continually
suffered consequences for this misguided action against me that I
didn't deserve.

I have witnessed the great ease with which men are able to live in our
society, how easy they get girlfriends and how there is always someone
there for them. I, in retrospect, as an attractive talented woman, was
basically treated like an animal for my sexual orientation. I was
placed in jail for two weeks for coming out of the closet to a former
high school classmate I had once fallen in love with. Sheila Rogers
went on to suck the hell out of multiple cocks while climbing the
ladder of success so that she could eventually have her Rock & Roll
groupie idol David Bowie perform on The Letterman Show (where she's
been a music producer for the past 15 years).

Due to the great incessant insecurities of the spoiled, cock sucked,
tongue up their asses male gender bastards, I have been deeply
humiliated and injured numerous times.

Sheila Rogers Got Her Positions at Rolling Stone Magazine & The
Letterman Show
Mostly from Cock Sucking Her Way Up the Ladder and For Her Green Eyes

Here's a toast to Sheila Rogers and the rest of the incredibly vicious
cock sucking fascist cunts who bastards pound like her, wishing she
and the rest of humanity extinction. The day I die the last words on
my lips will be "Sheila Rogers is a cock sucking ball licking whore."

Cheryl Merrill Friday October 19 2007

. .

Feb 1, 2010, 10:42:01 AM2/1/10
Report: Sheila Rogers - Letterman Show Music Producer
Category: Con Artists

Submitted: Friday, September 08, 2006
Last posting: Saturday, January 23, 2010
Sheila Rogers and I attended the same high school in Palos Verdes
Estates and attended orchestra class 4 years. During that time, I won
awards over her as a violist that her parents witnessed at awards
dinner ceremonies. Sheila had been first chair violinist in her junior
high school orchestra and they had high expectations for her. However,
in high school in our Freshman year I was enthusiastically applauded
the night I received an award for Outstanding Freshman. Sheila's
father, a brain surgeon, was in attendance that evening and they both
waited for my departure with my boyfriend I attended prom with that
year, to congratulate me.

I also won an award over Sheila Rogers two years later, to attend a
U.S.C. college student music camp for 1 week. Sheila's mother, a
psychiatrist, was present during that ceremony as well. Two years
later I received an award for Outstanding Stylist in the well
respected P.V.H.S. Jazz Choir.

In my Freshman year, I was viewed as a successful freshman and was
invited to my high school prom. Shortly after I was asked, Sheila
Rogers got tickets to the prom as well as the competition she
initiated began. Sheila Rogers sat next to me and my date's table, and
was smoking ciggarettes at 13 trying to act cool.

During a break at a night rehersal for the musical Oklahoma in our
Freshman year, Sheila Rogers asked me to come with her on campus
somewhere. She didn't tell me where she was leading me. She took me to
her stash of pot and shared my first joint with me. I was afraid of
Sheila Rogers, she turned me on and I wanted a kiss. Instead I got a
wet joint she put completely in her mouth. She pointed out a nark on
campus and I didn't turn her in for exposing me to my first drug
experience.

During my junior and senior high school years, I fell in love with
Sheila Rogers and was terrified of my feelings for her. I was so
terrified of the love she made me feel for her, that I joined the high
school jazz choir to get involved with another music group.

Sheila Rogers was a wealthy upper class girl in high school who scared
the hell out of me. She got a spitfire sports convertible for her 16th
birthday and had strong support in her life. I had abusive, socially
retarded parents who wanted to imprison me to sadistic manipulation
all they could. For instance,I didn't get any allowance in a wealthy
neighborhood so I had to clean people's houses in a youth program to
get money for the things I needed to buy. My father, a t.v. musician,
was an idiot and so was his wife. He had a vintage Fender he got free
from the Fender corporation in the 50's he returned to the company
with a nasty letter because they didn't give him enough publicity.
That guitar could have paid for my collge education. My parents made
my life difficult and wanted me to suffer for their jealousy that they
felt I had it easy compared to their teenage years.

Sheila Rogers was a huge tease and turn on. She flirted with me from
across the classroom and never let me into her life at all. She was
never a friend, but really an enemy who wanted to destroy me. I spent
a lot of time thinking about her in my life and she gave me nothing to
grasp of anything real. It was as if she was just an illusion and the
feelings she inspired, a cruel hoax. She played the role of a friend
by hugging me on graduation day, but she never spent any time with me
beyond school functions. She never got to know me or my feelings I had
developed for her. I was completley closeted and afraid to ever let
Sheila Rogers know my feelings.

In 1981, Sheila Rogers approached me in her vehicle 3 years after our
graduating high school. I had worked out at my gym that day as I
always did. Sheila expressed a lot of happiness and emotion in
approaching me in her car, wanting to speak with me. I drove past her,
calling her name and didn't stop because I was afraid of what might
transpire and that I'd be rejected and humiliated as a lesbian who
wanted to kiss her.

Later, a few of Sheila's friends, Ms. Tush of Hermosa Beach, and
another P.V.H.S. classmate were sent down to my gym to play with my
mind and introduce hallucianegenics into my mind state - mushrooms.
They were friends of Sheila trying to mess me up for passing her that
day. Sheila clearly wanted revenge. I had seen her again shortly
after, and she expressed anger towards me in her car. She took it
personally and was passionate in her hatred for me in what I witnessed
that day.

I went up to visit Sheila at her parents house, and she smiled in my
face acting like nothing was wrong, saying she was happy to see me.
What she really was thinking was how she could stick a knife in my
back as she smiled in my face. I was naive still back then and didn't
realize the danger I was in. She flirted with me and winked at me
saying maybe she'd bump into me one day. The reality is, Sheila Rogers
really hated me and wanted me punished for her warped perceptions of
me.

Sheila later sicked her two powerful professional parents on me out of
punishment - her pscyhitarist mother and brain surgeon father. They
wanted me in a mental hospital for being hot for their daughter. Mr.
Rogers had me fired from a temp job where I was about to be hired at
T.R.W. Sheila got a job at Rolling Stone Magazine as the Random Notes
Writter while Dr. Rogers was getting me fired and wanting me in a
mental hostpiral (flash back to age 13 please to see what I'm alluding
too).

I'm a talented singer, I was meant to be a singer and recording
artist. The Rogers tried to destroy my life and were playing
manipulative games. I got a restraining order, and during this order,
Sheila and her girlfriend came into a restaurant I frequented, to try
and get me all riled up. I just cried and left. Sheila was sitting
there with her legs spread, glancing over at me. I left in tears.

I was once totally in love with Sheila Rogers. I would have done
anything for her. She made me her enemy and sicked her parents on me.
She never got to know me, and introduced drugs into my life. I could
have turned her over to the school nark and ruined her future, but I
didn't. Instead, she gradually tried to destroy my future. All I
wanted was a kiss and friendship from Sheila Rogers. She gave me
nothing but anxiety, torture and sadistic abuse throuhout my life.

Had Sheila Rogers not had deep green eyes, I doubt I would have been
so hooked on her. It all came down to the color of her eyes and a
little of her magnetism and my delusional, highly suggstive mind and
little else.

Sheila Rogers has been given so much in her life, it was completely
unecessary to try and destroy my life. I have real talent and needed
support. I'm going to be a very late bloomer thanks to Sheila Rogers
meddling in my life, giving me so little in return for the emotional
web she involved me in with her egotistical needs to be worshipped as
a gooddess.

Sheila drove a spitfire at 16, I cleaned houses to buy a fricken
moped. Give me a break. I went to jail 2 weeks because Sheila Rogers
turned my fax to Rolling Stone over to the police. She was vicious,
cruel and I never even got a kiss out of all the suffering I went
through.

I was totally ripped off my Sheila Rogers and her family. I have
damages in the millions. I really have talent - I'm serious. I was
supposed to have been a recording artist jazz singer. I'm only now
starting to get with it at 46 recording music in my home studio. These
people fucked with my life and trashed me. They wanted me
instatutionalized. I haven't had sex but for once in 20 years. Sheila
Rogers fucked up my life for years and is a cruel cold hearted bitch I
couldn't even get a kiss out of. She gets nominated for Emmy's now as
part of Letterman's music production team. Give me a break!

Cheryl
San Francisco, California
U.S.A.

. .

Feb 1, 2010, 10:45:02 AM2/1/10
Audrey Wulff Ripoff Office Bully Who Abuses Authority Discriminates
and Forcefully Harasses San Franisco California

Submitted: Friday, March 02, 2007
Last posting: Sunday, October 28, 2007

Working for Ms. Wulff, I felt like she had planned for me all along to
be one of her conquests. Ms. Wulff confused her personal insecurities
with women in having a strong desire to dominate them like a husband
does a wife, with her professional responsibilities to treat highly
skilled workers with respect and to respect their personal boundaries.

Ms. Wulff had no experience as a manager over people prior to being a
coordinator and then a full fledged manager over 30+ secretaries at a
law firm. She was just an entry level help desk person at a law firm
in 1999.

Audrey Wulff got away with discriminating against me as someone who
performed a lot of overtime and gave 99.8% in her job. I had passed
all of their tests and a co-worker with my title during the day who
fell far below the typing speed requirement, was allowed to go
unsupervised with far fewer demands.

Ms. Wulff began to treat me like I was her secretary even though I was
the only night support staff as a Technical Document Specialist for a
3 floors of attorneys and LA's. No one ever complained to Ms. Wulff
about my work quality or missed deadlines in 2 years I was working
there. When I told her my workload was getting to be insane due to the
growth of the firm, Ms. Wulff suggested I perform clerical work in her
office during my downtimes. Wulff was a humiliating, de-energizing
individual.

Ms. Wulff's former Eastern block country she came from as a second
generation American resonated loudly in her persona and how she
treated me as an American of many generations. I felt bulldozed by a
foreigner out of a good job I worked hard to obtain and keep.

Ms. Wulff did not care what a great job I had done at the firm (all
the others prior to me had been fired), and only cared about any
slight hint that I wasn't too thrilled working with her in her
increasingly annoying, aggressive and harassing nature of management.
Too much was being demanded of me while my day counterpart was allowed
to perform below average with little supervision at 40% less
production. In fact, this employee actually viewed himself as a
"supervisor" of the secretarial staff and got away with such an
attitude (a man).

After I was terminated w/o severance for complaining about unfair
treatment, I filled out the forms at the EEOC and was prepared to file
a huge case with exhibits. The EEOC intake person reviewed my case and
said I had a weak case for gender discrimination. The reason was, I
put in writing I was no longer available for overtime. The nature of
my response to unfair treatment had hurt my case significantly.

Ms. Wulff often humiliated me by frequently associating me with
clerical tasks though I was often performing advanced skills far above
the average Legal Word Processor. The level of my performance was
extremely high. This supervisor deliberately chose to ignore the
tremendous job I performed to reduce me to a clerical worker. This,
while Ms. Wulff personally trained clerical workers from Kaiser
Permanente, who had no previous law firm background, to be legal
secretaries.

Ms. Wulff was rude, militant and forced me into overtime for the sake
of making me miserable. She knew I was sick with allergies on
prescribed medication and still called late at 11:00pm from home for
revisions and expected me to stay to complete them even though I would
have to work into early Saturday morning. All this while Ms. Wulff did
not demand nearly as much from the day staff counterpart who did far
less work and overtime.

At the end of my 2 years, I had performed 151 hours of overtime and
had a good reputation among attorneys and the staff. Ms. Wulff was
jealous and wanted to keep me down to make herself look good. She
actually had the nerve to lower my TDS position below the Notaries in
the firm's office guide hierarchy. Wulff demoted my position and asked
me to make the changes and that is what provoked my final complaint
and termination.

Hardly anyone really liked Ms. Wulff due to her militant, abrasive,
annoying personality. Most put on a mask when forced to having to meet
with her to discuss their performance, including myself. I was forced
to have to work with her more than most as I didn't have the
protection of a group of attorneys on a team. I worked for too many of
them and thus my support only came once a year during review time.

I was made to feel that I was in the military and that Ms. Wulff could
bark orders at me as if I was a soldier who had to carry out her
demands immediately or face a military discharge. That is the nature
of my former work relationship with a bully who discriminates knowing
she has at-will employment laws on her side. They can fire anyone for
any reason without any warning and get away with it unless they
violate any of the California Employment Codes.

Ms. Wulff was forceful and acted like a police officer with the
authority to harass and annoy in spite of complaints of
discrimination. Two years into my employment, she was moving in for
the kill, a virtual predator with a Blackberry who would sit at home
with 3 children, sending e-mails at midnight over ridiculous print job
petty matters.

Ms. Wulff treated me like I was invisible as if she was doing the work
through me and when I no longer served a purpose to her inflated ego,
she just wanted to get rid of me. She did not want to give individuals
credit for their efforts and viewed everyone as one team on the same
skill level and that everyone was really working to show how great she
was as a manager. Kind of like socialism. Dictatorship.

. .

Feb 1, 2010, 10:48:04 AM2/1/10
Joyce Cassells Files False Police Reports, Commits Perjury, Demand
Court Trials San Francisco California

Submitted: Thursday, March 01, 2007
Last posting: Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Just wanted to document the extreme difficulties I encountered with
Joyce Cassells, a San Francisco resident who migrated to my Native
California from Michigan.

I was Ms. Cassells roommate for 3 years - 1996-1999. The main
leasholder did not run a background check prior to permitting Ms.
Cassells to move into what was already a phenominal deal for her -
$500/mo for a nice two room wing of a 3 bedroom flat that included the
garage space -- all in a rather nice area of the Sunset of San
Francisco.

What neither I nor the main leasholder, Betty Fairchild, an elderly
lady and author of the book "Now that you Know", knew (no pun
intended) was that Ms. Cassells had been evicted 5 times in 5 years
prior to moving in, filed for Chapter 13 the day she arrived and had
received a $90,000 student loan after being accepted to a local
university's PhD program.

What we didn't know was that Ms. Cassells had been kicked out of a
mental health program's housing project run by the Progress Foundation
in which public documents showed not even the mental health
professionals could handle her. Ms. Cassells had also been evicted by
an organization called "Religious Society of Friends" of all things.

It was like something out of the movie Pacific Heights that I would
see years later.

Ms. Cassells had a history of mental illness she was in denial of
while living with me and Ms. Fairchild. In fact, Ms. Cassells was so
mentally ill, that she projected her illness onto her innocent
roommates and acted as if she were a scholar without any previous
history of difficulties in her life. Ms. Cassells would deliberately
provoke, harass and annoy both me and Ms. Fairchild to the point that
Ms. Fairchild saw an attorney to draft a letter to request she move.
The attorney provided Ms. Fairchild with poor advice, however, failing
to do his job to check on Ms. Cassell's evictions that would have made
it easy to get her to move.

Ms. Fairchild eventually gave up the lease to Ms. Cassells and I was
left to live with someone who also wanted me to move so she could have
a lease to a tremendous deal in a tight housing market ($1,250 for a 3
bedroom flat, with 2 car garage and backyard was an insane deal in San
Francisco in 1999 where rent for small studios was as high as $1,500/
mo.) I wanted to move, but I had such a great deal myself at $325/mo
with a nice room in a nice area in an extremely tight housing market,
I just tried to stay until I was truly ready to leave.

After the main leaseholder moved, Ms. Cassells filed 20 police reports
on me, mostly without my knowledge, when I was off the property. Ms.
Cassells would stage messes and take photos of them, accuse me of
battery in one ocassion, placing me under "citizens arrest" where I
had to go to court to defend her false accusation in which she had no
medical evidence of the injury she purportedly had. I was never
arrested by the police for Ms. Cassells accusation, they were just
always visiting the property.

In one instance when I was on the property, police were called when I
was moving in a new fish aquarium I had bought. The police officer
remaind on the property 30 minutes and took a seat in the kitchen to
annoy me. Ms. Cassells had tried to block the aquarium's delivery and
complained I had touched her property during the incident.

I did not know of Ms. Cassell's full history and so I could not
provide an adequate defense to police, who saw I had a reckless
driving ticket and "evading a peace officer" on my record from 8 years
ago at the time. (I had gone to high school with the officer and my
conviction happened due to my fear of this individual I tried to
escape not due to my breaking in law).

Finally, Ms. Cassells was able to get a 2 foot restraining order
against me in hopes to get me to move so she could obtain the lease.
She paid an attorney to file a large brief against me in which she
rambled on about herself and her fears of me as she did in her
Progress Foundation case against professional counselors. I was
working late hours at Morrison & Foerster, LLP to pay for her insane
legal activities against me.

Further, Ms. Cassells committed obvious perjury on the stand for the
judge to witness in claiming she had never had any previous dipustes
in her living situations at which time her 5 evictions were placed in
front of her. A long pause occurred prior to Ms. Cassells admitting
the cases were hers.

Ms. Cassells had demanded jury trials for 2 of her 5 legal
convictions. Prior to moving in with me and Ms. Fairchild, she had not
paid rent an entire year at the Mary Beth Inn. After she fild Chapter
13, Ms. Cassells paid out some money for rent in a settlement with the
Inn, but far lower than what was originally owed.

In 2005, Ms. Cassells had a lawsuit filed against her by a credit
company for unpaid balance on her credit card. In 2006 Ms. Cassells
had another credit company file a case against her for an unpaid
credit issue - both cases totaled nearly $5,000 due. Instead of paying
what was relatively small amounts that most anyone with any level of
intelligence, especially on the level of a PhD, could find ways of
paying back, Ms. Cassells filed for a second bankruptcy in April of
2006.

Ms. Cassells calcluated how long she could string along her creditors
until she would be able to file for another bankruptcy. Ms. Cassells
also at the age of 62 has no intention of paying back her $90,000
student loan as well that California tax payers such as myself will
have to pay for.

Ms. Cassells essentially harassed an elderly leaseholder, Betty
Fairchild, to move with little stickers she placed on her door that
said "get a life" so she could obtain the lease. Ms. Cassells then
filed false police reports on me, violated my privacy, harassed me,
spoke to me through the walls of my bedroom when I was on the phone
talking to someone else, and was in complete denial she was a problem
to anyone.

The police were fully cooperative with every request of Ms. Cassells.
On one ocassion, Ms. Cassells reported the police officer, Officer
Gerke of the Taraval Police Station, said he would write anything she
wanted him to write about me. The reason for this cooperation with Ms.
Cassells was I had a personal dispute with a police officer I went to
high school with I was afraid of I had gotten an "evasion of peace
officer" ticket on my record. I was not evading him for any unlawful
activity.

Ms. Cassells showed no criminal record in her history, yet stole
thousands upon thousands of dollars from Native California tax payers
such as myself, was challenging legal evictions with demands for court
trials, was refusing to pay rent for an entire year, all while feeling
entitled to obtaining the lease to where the main lease holder, Betty
Fairchild, had lived on for 5 years.

Ms. Cassells is a burden to California tax payers, continues to blame
others for her problems, commits perjury against innocent people and
feels entitlement due to her being a "genuis" as she explained at my
restraining order court hearing.

I had never been evicted ever in my life, had excellent landlord
references and today my credit is the top 10% of Americans and I live
in one of the nicest areas of San Francisco, upper Nob Hill. I was in
debt in 2000 to the tune of $10,000 but worked hard to get myself out
of debt, long hours at law firms for the past 8 years. I am far from
being in debt today.

In 2005-6, Ms. Cassells wasn't willing to get another job or find
creative ways to pay off a mere $5,000 she owed credit card companies.
That speaks volumes of what a lazy, pathetic sack of shit this
individual is - she has a criminally calculating mind to use credit
companies, maxing out her credit until she could file for a second
bankruptcy. This nutcase also cost me $4,000 in legal fees to defend
myself from her outrageous accusations. Such a scholar. Such a genius.

For more information on my experiences, please see the movie Pacific
Heights.

. .

Feb 1, 2010, 10:51:00 AM2/1/10
Report: Chris Bridge

Submitted: Thursday, March 01, 2007

Last posting: Monday, March 05, 2007

I wanted to report that in 1997, Chris Bridge, a Food Buyer,
participated in a deposition against me at Williams-Sonoma's Corporate
headquarters. In this deposition, Mr. Bridge lied that I had followed
him home on my scooter. Mr. Bridge took liberties by severely
distorting the truth. I had not followed him in any way and was ahead
of him in traffic on my way home from picking up a second vehicle on
the company's property after I was terminated.

As a result of deliberate perjury he committed in a legal deposition,
Mr. Bridge proved he is dishonest and cannot be trusted as a credible
individual. Mr. Bridge took pleasure in wanting to misrepresent the
truth about someone who used to work with him who had requested a
transfer to another department. In his depo, he playfully added that
he believed I was playing a ?cat and mouse? game with him that day on
my scooter.

The following year in 1998, Chris Bridge had a lawsuit filed against
him for Fraud and Breach of Contract in which his employer, Williams-
Sonoma covered up and helped him get an eventual dismissal from. This
case on file for viewing at www.Stfc.org ? San Francisco Superior
Court case database, under Chris Bridge's name as a Defendant. The
case file is long (see below). Mr. Bridge was accused playing games
and being dishonest in his communications and dealings with a vendor
called Endless Coffee.

Mr. Bridge was promoted to Food Buyer in 1997 without a college
degree. He was given a company leased BMW with a sunroof and trips to
Italy, as well as an on-site girlfriend. I worked hard for Mr.
Bridge's department and had to ask after I was terminated for the
overtime I had worked as an hourly employee, on the weekends, that was
a violation of the California Labor Code. Hourly employees must be
paid for overtime they incur.

Further, this company took its sweet time to reimburse me for my
expenses of film each month in its unique demands I become a
photographer for their store's educational employee product guides.
The company agreed to pay me $1,200 for my overtime, but then filed a
restraining order against me in which it got various employees to lie
about me and distort information to protect itself from future
liability from my claims.

. .

Feb 1, 2010, 10:53:06 AM2/1/10
Report: F. Scott Gross

Submitted: Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Last posting: Saturday, March 03, 2007

I worked as the Executive Assistant for F. Scott Gross and his wife in
their $5 million mansion in Pacific Heights, San Francisco in late
1997/early 1998. I started out as a temp and I was hired to be Primus
Management's Executive Assistant to the CEO/CFO. The CFO was his wife
Terry, a very nice woman I enjoyed work for. The company was Primus
Management, a Hospital Consulting firm based in San Francisco. French
Hospital in California was one of their contracting hospitals. Since
this time, Mr. Gross has since changed gears, moving into his new
business model at PhysioHealth in Oakland that I know nothing about.

I wanted to share my experience working for Mr. Gross, for a few
reasons. For one, please see my file on Williams-Sonoma. I lost my job
working for Mr. Gross the day after Williams-Sonoma served me with
restraining order papers, a stay away order of 500 feet. I was
employed, working in Mr. Gross's mansion during this period. The R.O.
filed against me influenced events that led to my termination. Men,
aka the boy's network, were working very powerfully in an attempt to
make me homeless and unemployed at the time (see my other complaint
against the Taraval Police in San Francisco).

This is how the ole boys network operates. These men get women under
their power, to lie about lesbians who don't date their gender. They
viciously fabricate and lie about women who don't play sexual politics
in their company. The police get involved and then they attempt to
ostracize the woman, making her financially destitute, homeless, and
unemployed for not sleeping with men at companies that is strongly
encouraged in corporate America. I had no criminal record of any
significance to warrant this kind of activity worthy of a Meagan's Law
Felon Convict. Just a 7 year old reckless driving ticket from a former
high school classmate police officer.

All I was trying to do was do a good job for people without playing
sexual politics. I don't want sex with men, and most women I meet. I'm
not a typical woman of this day and age. I've been celibate since
1986. I value the ability to think for myself and to work hard. I'm
also a singer and recording artist. I was tempted a long time ago to
marry for money, to sleep around with men for extra benefits and I
chose not too. Men have tried very hard to make me suffer a lot for my
not wanting to play their sexual politics.

To put it simply, I was hired from my temp job to work in the Gross's
mansion in Pacific Heights, to do a multiple of tasks that included
ocasionally coming in on the weekends to attend to their family's
difficulties while they were out of town, including coordinating the
location of a lost dog in Los Angeles. I was not paid overtime for
these tasks.

I was expected to drop everything on my weekend, to come to the aid of
this extremely wealthy family that was unwilling to pay me for my
time. My basic salary for such a position was low, at around $34K in
1997. That is low for someone who had a lot of experience as an
Adminitrative Assistant. I worked for marketing directors at the
Marriott Corporate offices, I worked at Xerox for the Worldwide
Marketing Manager, I worked for a lot of very high up executives and
the $34K I got was way below what I should have received.

Further, during my 5 month tenure working for F. Scott Gross and his
wife, they purchased a building for their daughter to live in. I was
asked to be the building manager for this building as well, yet not
offered a raise or salary increase to reflect this new responsibility.

I was called one Saturday while I was enjoying the park to come over
to Mr. Gross's daughter's home to try and fix a pilot light in her
oven as she had a date that evening. This provocation seemed facist in
nature, I wasn't being paid for my time, yet was intimidated into
performing these additional tasks for the family, for fear of losing
my job.

I witnessed exhorbiant wealth on this family's property of insane
proportions, including a $250,000 entertainment system I was asked to
learn and instruct them on how to use. I was a fairly poor woman, who
had a scooter I got to work on, and no real assets.

When I was terminated, it was the day after I received the Williams-
Sonoma restraining order. I believe I was fired because WS contacted
my employer about the alleged problems I had caused them (aka, boys
network). They claimed I was fired for not knowing the name of one of
their executives when he called.

As for the WS R.O., I had never attempted to enter the Williams-Sonoma
property, but had written a few letters to a former employee who
didn't respond. I received no warning letter and instead the company
unloaded 4 large depos (to see details of my side of the story, please
see the complaint file on Williams-Sonoma).

The old boy's network continued with another restraining order, this
time only 3 feet, from my 5 time evicted mental patient roommate they
got to file fraudulent complaints against me on (see Taraval Police
complaint).

I am a victim of the old boy's network on a grand scale. All I wanted
was to be respected as a hard working woman who didn't sleep around to
get what I needed. Instead, I discovered men truly did want me to
sleep around, an viewed me as a problem for wanting to get properly
reimbursed for my labor and efforts. Clearly, women sleep around in
corporations and play sexual politics that has become the norm.

When I left Primus Management (i.e., F. Scott Gross), they gave me 1
week severance and I complained because I believe it should have been
more for the amount of time and effort I put without overtime. I filed
a complaint with the EEOC but Mr. Gross used the Williams-Sonoma
restraining order against me to get my attorney to back down from the
complaint.

Wealthy rich men network with one another, they get the police
involved to victimize women who don't play sexual politics. That is
what I learned. In the end, they want women to think it wasn't worth
rebelling against them, but I say it is worth it. They must be taught
a lesson not to oppress and lie about people who just want to make a
decent living from their work.

Today I work for a top law firm and make $70,000 a year without having
to lower myself to play sexual politics. I am good at what I do. In
2000 also designed an award winning web site on the human brain,
evolution and memory and sold it on eBay last year. I also am a singer/
recording artist studying to be a jazz singer in San Francisco.

Was it worth it to me to stand my ground and not allow these men to
frighten and intimidate me into playing sexual politics? Yes. I have
my self esteem and self worth. Today I work with a lot of highly
succssful female attorneys that has changed my life for the better.
Had I been a whore, I wouldn't have anything right now but self hate.
As for the women who lied and fabricated things about me in court
documents - they overlooked their own behaviors, creating an
inaccurate depiction of me to the delight of men who enjoyed their
victimization of me as it made them feel the women were on their side.
I was being traumatized, and any of my own letter writing resulted
from this that were then blown way out of proportion in restraining
orders.

Please note: Today I have no criminal record, I have excellent credit,
no debts, and I live in a beautiful building in Nob Hill, all from my
long hours working at law firms. I started on the grave yard shift and
I have worked very hard to attain this level of success for myself. I
also have my own recording studio. I did this without the support of a
man, all from my own efforts. Men, in fact, continue to attempt to rip
me off trying to get their foot in the door to my life. The door is
now locked.

. .

Feb 1, 2010, 10:54:44 AM2/1/10
Report: Kirkland & Ellis - San Francisco Office

Submitted: Saturday, November 18, 2006
Last posting: Monday, February 26, 2007

I was the only night support staff person for an 80+ attorney and 150
staff growing law firm. I processed all kinds of documents without any
complaints or noted missed deadlines in the entire two years I had
worked there. I also did the faxing late at night, messenger
deliveries. They added an entire floor since I had started in the
large tower buildings. They claimed they were going to hire a
secretary to help in the evening, but never did.

I worked overtime whenever it was asked, including the weekend. I
always stayed late, working 65 hours of O/T in small increments
throughout the year. I came to work with a severe allergic reaction I
obtained while working there on the weekend. I came to work with
bronchitis. I was a total of 6 minutes late all year, and took very
few sick days. I always clocked out on the minute my shift ended and
not before, other than twice for a total of 10 minutes.

My supervisor lost her secretary a few months ago. Since she had a
secretary, I had withdrawn from working so much with her since my
workload was taking off at night. When her secretary, Ms. Bravo, cut
and run for Los Angeles, this supervisor wanted me to be a secretary
to her at night. I told this lady that my workload was growing in
intensity, and instead of addressing my growing workload I described
at times were insane, she suggested doing clerical tasks in her office
during my down times. I was exhausted. I didn't feel I had the energy
to be her secretary on top of supporting the attorneys and staff.

I got along well with all the attorneys and most of the staff. I
worked well with most everyone. Ms. Wulff wanted a secretary there at
night. She didn't want a highly advanced document processor who had to
concentrate soley on attorney's work and not her own. I told H.R. that
this lady wanted to phase out my position so she could get secretarial
support there at night. H.R. claimed there was no plan to phase out my
position and emphasized the importance of doing clerical work. They
never hired the evening secretary they claimed they were going to hire
since the previous year.

Ms. Wulff treated my highly advanced skills and 8 years of experience
in processing all kinds of legal and technical documents with
contempt. She believed anyone could do the nature of the work I did
and on the level I did, under the title of secretary. She was
mistaken. Ms. Wulff did not really care about the quality of work or
support I gave to attorneys, but only herself and her immediate needs.
Ms. Wulff's office sign stated "It's all about me" which was true. Ms.
Wulff resorted to lying that I was being insubordinate with her
shortly after I complained to H.R. about her growing demeaning,
militant tone.

After setting me up twice with little deadline window, changing her
tone to that of demanding and militant, I went to H.R. to present my
case Ms. Wulff was changing her attitude towards me because she wanted
a secretary to perform clerical tasks for her. Ms. Wulff orchestrated
set-ups for me which made her feel in control, such as calling me up
to argue with me on the phone about my vacation request, prompting
someone nearby to complain about overhearing my conversation.

Ms. Wulff finally provoked me with a humiliating maneuver, of lowering
my position to that below notaries in the office guide I maintained
for her weekly. She had asked me to lower my position to that below
notaries. I responded with an e-mail that I could no longer work
overtime on the weekends for the Firm and that she should not even
bother to ask. I was exhausted, my health was being affected.

Without warning I was fired, without severance and prior to my 2 year
wait to receive 401K contributions. Shortly after I was fired, they
placed an order on Craigs List for an evening floater/legal secretary
to take my position of "Technical Document Specialist" confirming what
I knew that this supervisor wanted a secretary to support her in her
office with clerical tasks. The day shift TDS was not required to work
overtime as I was, nor was he supervised at all having far less work
productivity.

much centralized power from the Director of Administration who makes
sure the H.R. Manager position is empty, or only filled with a
contract interim manager. Ms. Recht asked the last H.R. Manager to
resign in order to maintain an unhealthy power grab there.

The power in management at this very large law firm in San Francisco
is centralized into only two people, Corki Recht and the secretarial
support manager, Audrey Wulff. Ms. Wulff has no previous experience in
management, being a former IT trainer having evolved from an entry
level Help Desk at a previous law firm. My experience with Ms. Wulff
was that she lied to get her way and was strictly political in nature.
These two managers are really into power and intimidation and put the
needs of the attorneys below themselves. They could really care less
if the attorneys have to do there own work most of the time because
many of their secretaries cannot perform advanced high quality
document production they are in denial about.

I was fired without warning, without severance, after 2 years of
overtime fulfillment never turning it down when it was needed, while
my day counterpart rarely worked overtime and went unsupervised. I
worked up until November for a significantly larger law firm then when
I started. With 50% higher work production, I lost the two bonuses and
raise I had earned in 2006 for my efforts after being terminated as an
"at-will" employee. In other words, I was ripped off of: 401K matching
contributions for 2007, two bonsues I earned amounting to $4,000
total, and a 3% raise based on my higher production with no complaints
for my work or missed deadlines. I WAS TOTALLY RIPPED OFF!!

I was told my supervisor wanted a "strong" relationship with me by the
interim H.R. Manager. These two women in management at the Kirkland &
Ellis office were power hungry crazy making management amateurs.

. .

Feb 1, 2010, 10:54:50 AM2/1/10

. .

Feb 1, 2010, 10:57:04 AM2/1/10
Report: Williams-Sonoma Corporation

Submitted: Sunday, August 27, 2006
Last posting: Thursday, September 07, 2006

I wish I had known the law better in 1997 for what I encountered
working at Williams-Sonoma headquarters. Because I didn't, they were
able to successfully cover-up and victimize me as lacking credibility.
At that time I had had no sexual harassment training. I was told upon
my employment, to contact HR if I encountered any problems. I didn't
know the law to know had I handled it correctly, I would be able to
sue them for retaliation against my complaint.

The new V.P. of Retail was causing a huge stir among employees. Many
people were upset, in tears, and they were mostly all women. The men
were clearly being favored, while new positions were opening up were
also filled with men. Not only this, but the overt sexism of the new
V.P. was ever so clear. He felt it perfectly fine to touch female
employees, otherwise known as "assault" when it is unwanted, unwelcome
touching. The image of the father figure con didn't fool me at all,
and the intimidation against women was ever so clear as Mr. All-So-
Powerful in control requested a box of kleenex for his office for the
tears he planned on witnessing due to his decisions. He was the type
that enjoyed the tears, enjoyed women being upset, enjoyed the control
he could have.

This idiot V.P. came up from behind me at my desk and put his hand on
my shoulder. That is assault - plain and simple, in the legal books. I
didn't want this man touching me. He was intimidating. He sent me a
birthday card I didn't want. My former co-worker friends wouldn't talk
to me when I was moved out of their area as Mr. V.P. A-hole made it
look like I was under his wing with his winning boy newly promoted 27
year old, with a new company leased BMW, trips to Europe, an on-site
girlfriend. The boy had no college degree. They "retired" a high
educated woman for the boy's new position, and gave him 3 women. Mr.
Boy had a lawsuit filed against him for fraud and breach of contract.
His mischief an attitude was all to apparent in the document filed
against him that was for the time I was working there.

I felt that I was taken hostage, manipulated by the V.P. and Mr. Boy.
When I asked for a transfer to another group, to the woman's who had
cried to me in fact, it was denied.

I wasn't getting my expense reports paid in a timely manner. They
expected me to photograph their products at their stores, something my
previous co-worker in my position didn't have to do. I had to pay for
the film out of my pocket, and get to these locations on my own. The
V.P. enjoyed holding onto my expense reports, not signing them, and it
took a month on average to get paid $40, that was a lot for someone to
bear in San Francisco on their $32K salary. Yet, Mr. Boy got a leased
BMW, trips to Italy, he was being treated like royalty and I was his
manual labor dog at 38.

Basically, I had lost my friends who wouldn't talk with me, many were
leaving, others were in tears, one had carpel tunnel syndrome I gave
her tips on exercises for. I felt I was taken hostage by the V.P. and
his new stud boy who he gave 3 female assistants too. I was being so
overworked that I had to come in on the weekends where I was treated
hostily by a bunch of men on the property. I wasn't being paid for the
overtime even though I was an hourly employee. I worked for the
buyers, the assistant buyers and the planners. I started out with a
simple filing job and they blew it way up into a huge job without my
getting a raise in 6 months.

When I asked for a review, they said they don't give reviews that
soon, yet I noted one guy got a promotion in 4 months as a new
employee. I was burning out and I wasn't getting any support.

So, I went about complaining about what I experienced, the assult from
the V.P., the unwanted birthday card, my observing his assulting my
boss in her office, putting his hands on her shoulders standing behind
her as she sat down into her chair. I was horrified. I had a camera
with me WS gave me and how I wish I would have had the wisdom to snap
somes shots of what I observed there.

The problem was, I was distracted by my love interest in all of this,
and I didn't go about any of this the right legal way. Unfortunately,
I just tried to take care of it by getting a female uprising there
like you see in the movies with Sally Field and the Unions, and it
completely failed as I made an utter fool of myself. I was stressed,
what can I say? Men were definitely getting laid there. It was a very
tough environment to be in.

All of this ended up with my complaing in an awkward way to other co-
workers, and the company conducting an official investigation making
everyone except me innocent, as if I imagined it all, as if I was
paranoid and delusional.

I eventually got fired of course, and what followed as a 500 foot
restraining order. The company promomted my former friend, and she
fabricated, distorted information in a depo about me to try and make
me out to be a nut. Both she and I had been traumatized by the
company, but she thought I had abandoned her originally in my support,
siding with the men, so she was all too happy to get a promotion and
testify against me.

I don't take any of it personally, I just think this company was
behaving far too sexist and should be monitored by the legal community
for violating the sexual harassment laws and retaliating against
people who have experienced undue harassment from an executive. It was
all too shameful that the women allowed this man to take on the image
of a "father figure" and get away with unwarranted touching
activities.

Had I known the law back then, I would have had a solid case for
sexual harrassment, denied expense report reimbursement, denied
overtime pay as an hourly employee. I was assaulted with unwanted
touching. Case would have been closed. I should have reported it
immediately.

The company did reimburse me for overtime, to its credit, shortly
after my termination for $1,200. I then uesd that money to pay for an
attorney to represent me in the 500 foot restraining order case.
People lied about me, fabricated, distorted information. I'm not
saying I was completely innocent, I did send letters to an employee
after I left and I shouldn't have but she never responded and I wasn't
sure if she ever got them. I didn't get any warning letter fro the
company either. The case had 4 depos filed against me and were huge,
full of a lot of vindictive lies.

Today I work for a law firm and make far more money. I know the law -
it pays to know the law. Everyone should know the law, it can prevent
a lot of problems down the line in life.

cmer2222

Mar 13, 2010, 10:26:43 PM3/13/10
Somebody has a lot of time on his hands and nothing better to do
because women don't want him. How sad! No one cares, or has the time
to read your crap.

cmer2222

Mar 13, 2010, 10:38:22 PM3/13/10
"I've Only Just Begun to Drive My Enemies to Bankruptcy".

It's true, you have no idea what lies up ahead. You just don't know
when to stop and move on do you?

http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.com/2010/01/ive-only-just-begun-to-restrain-sue-and.html

cmer2222

Mar 13, 2010, 10:48:22 PM3/13/10
Just for the record, here's the restraining order he's referring to,
the one I have filed against one of the mentally ill cyber stalkers:

http://www.songchannels.com/cases/ro/joelgray.pdf

Here's the transcript of the cyber stalker's deposition:

http://www.songchannels.com/cases/ro/transcripthearing.pdf

Here's Edmond Wollmann's deposition in which he admits to being
convicted of trespassing and public nuisance among other things.
(Note, he later requested retraction his alleged girlfriend's name
from the transcript from his testimony probably because she was too
embarrassed to be associated with him.

http://www.songchannels.com/cases/wollmanndepo.pdf

. .

Mar 18, 2010, 11:29:50 PM3/18/10
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IN AND FOR THE COUNTY
OF SAN DIEGO
EAST COUNTY DIVISION DEPARTMENT 21, HON. ROBERT LONGSTRETH,
JUDGE
EDMOND WOLLMANN, PLAINTIFF, VS. CHERYL MERRILL, DEFENDANT.
REPORTER'S TRANSCRIPT, JANUARY 13, 2010 PAGES 1 THROUGH 17,
APPEARANCES: FOR THE PETITIONER: IN PROPRIA PERSONA,
FOR THE RESPONDENT: IN PROPRIA PERSONA
EL CAJON, CALIFORNIA, JANUARY 13, 2010 PROCEEDINGS

THE COURT: WE HAVE NO.1, EDMOND WOLLMANN VERSUS CHERYL MERRILL.

MS. MERRILL, YOU ARE ON THE PHONE; IS THAT CORRECT?

THE RESPONDENT: YES. GOOD MORNING, YOUR HONOR.

THE COURT: OKAY. GOOD MORNING.
AND COULD YOU STATE YOUR NAME, PLEASE?

THE PETITIONER: EDMOND WOLLMANN.
THE RESPONDENT: CHERYL MERRILL.

THE COURT: ALL RIGHT. AND WE HAD CONTINUED THIS THE LAST TIME TO SEE
WHAT JUDGE redacted WANTED TO DO WITH THE CASE AND, APPARENTLY, HE SET
THAT FOR A MOTION. SO WE DON'T HAVE A HEARING YET ON HIM.
MS. MERRILL, I UNDERSTAND YOU'RE ASKING FOR AN ADDITIONAL CONTINUANCE
UNTIL THAT HEARING; IS THAT RIGHT?

THE RESPONDENT: YES. AND I'VE ALSO FILED A DECLARATION PRIOR TO THIS
HEARING DATE WITH THE INJUNCTION, THE PETITION FOR THE INJUNCTION,
ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR A RESTRAINING ORDER THAT WAS SERVED ON MR.
WOLLMANN ON JANUARY 3RD.

THE COURT: OKAY. AND THAT'S SCHEDULED TO BE HEARD THE SAME DAY THAT
YOU ARE GOING – THAT HE'S GOING TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO MOVE THIS
CASE THERE?

THE RESPONDENT: THAT'S RIGHT. THAT'S MARCH 12TH.

THE COURT: OKAY.
MR. WOLLMANN, DO YOU HAVE ANY OBJECTION TO CONTINUING THIS OUT UNTIL
WE FIND OUT WHO IS GOING TO DECIDE IT AND WHERE.

THE PETITIONER: YES, I DO.

THE COURT: OKAY. AND WHY IS THAT? AS I INDICATED TO YOU BEFORE, YOU
HAVE A TEMPORARY ORDER IN PLACE SO, ESSENTIALLY, DURING THAT PERIOD,
YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE RELIEF THAT YOU WOULD BE SEEKING, SO IT'S
HARD FOR ME TO SEE ANY PREJUDICE TO YOU HAVING THAT CONTINUANCE
GRANTED.

THE PETITIONER: THE PROBLEM IS, WE ALSO HAVE A HEARING ON MARCH 5TH
WITH MR. JOSEPH HART, WHO'S QUASHING HER SUBPOENA. AND I HAVE A CROSS-
COMPLAINT HEARING AT THE SAME DATE AND A MOTION TO STRIKE TO THE
ENTIRE COMPLAINT. SHE HAS NO HOPE OF PREVAILING IN THE CIVIL CASE, AND
THAT'S GOING TO BE, WHAT, A WEEK AFTER THIS HEARING. SO I DON'T SEE
HOW SHE'S GOING TO EVEN MAKE IT TO THE 12TH.

THE COURT: WELL, YOU KNOW, THEN IF SHE DOESN'T, THEN WE'LL ADDRESS IT
THERE. YOU ARE KIND OF, I THINK, MAKING AN ARGUMENT FOR A CONTINUANCE.
YOU ARE SAYING THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN IN THE CIVIL
CASE THAT WOULD AFFECT WHAT HAPPENS HERE. SO THAT KIND OF ARGUES
AGAINST GOING AHEAD SORT OF ON TWO TRACKS, ONE WITH A HEARING HERE AND
ONE WITH A HEARING THERE.
MS. MERRILL, YOU WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING?

THE RESPONDENT: OH, NO, I AGREE WITH YOU, YOUR HONOR.

THE COURT: THEN MR. WOLLMANN, YOU WERE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING, THEN?

THE PETITIONER: WELL, PART OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AN INJUNCTION AND
FOR HER RESTRAINING ORDER WOULD BE THAT SHE HAS A REASONABLE CHANCE OF
PREVAILING IN THE CIVIL CASE.

THE COURT: RIGHT. WHAT I'M SAYING IS, IF YOU ARE PROTECTED IN THE
MEANTIME WITH THE ORDER AND THERE'S GOING TO BE SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS
IN THE CIVIL CASE THAT WILL HAVE A BEARING ON THAT, THEN I WILL HAVE
THAT INFORMATION -- OR IT WON'T BE ME, IT WILL BE A JUDGE THAT'S
SITTING IN HERE, SINCE NEXT WEEK IS MY LAST WEEK IN THIS DEPARTMENT
YOU'LL HAVE THAT, OTHER THAN, YOU KNOW, HAVING A DETERMINATION THAT
WILL GO THROUGH HERE, WHERE I HAVE TO MAKE THOSE SAME KIND OF FINDINGS
AND THEN IT WILL ALSO BE GOING IN THAT --

THE PETITIONER: MY PROBLEM WITH ALL OF THESE CASES IS THAT NO MATTER
WHAT EVIDENCE IS PRESENTED TO MS. MERRILL--.

THE COURT: I AGREE.

THE PETITIONER: -- SHE KEEPS THIS DELUSIONAL PERSPECTIVE --

THE COURT: I AGREE.

THE PETITIONER: -- THAT I AM THE PERPETRATOR OF HER DIFFICULTIES, AND
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THESE CASES AND --

THE COURT: I UNDERSTAND THAT IS YOUR POSITION, AND ON THE MERITS. AND,
FRANKLY, MS. MERRILL, HAVING LOOKED AT THE DECLARATION THAT MR. HART
HAD SUBMITTED IN THE CASE BEFORE JUDGE HAYES, YOU KNOW, THERE IS SOME
COMPELLING THINGS IN THERE. AND IF I WERE YOU, I'D THINK LONG AND HARD
ABOUT GOING FORWARD WITH THAT CASE. BUT RIGHT NOW, THAT'S NOT IN FRONT
OF ME. YOU KNOW, THE OTHER ISSUE WE HAVE, AND I'M WONDERING ABOUT
THIS, MR. WOLLMANN, YOU HAD SAID THAT YOU WOULD PREFER TO HAVE THE
CASES NOT CONSOLIDATED. AND I DON'T REALLY SEE WHY THAT'S YOUR
POSITION, WHY YOU WANT TO REALLY BE FIGHTING A TWO-FRONT WAR HERE.

THE PETITIONER: NO, I DIDN'T SAY THAT. I SAID THAT IF -- I DON'T KNOW
THE LAW -- IF THEY'RE REQUIRED TO BE CONSOLIDATED, THEN I THINK THEY
SHOULD COME HERE.

THE COURT: WELL, WHAT IF THEY'RE NOT REQUIRED TO BE BUT YOU THINK IT
WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA, WOULD IT BE YOUR VIEW THAT THEY OUGHT TO BE
CONSOLIDATED HERE IN EAST COUNTY RATHER THAN DOWNTOWN? OR DO YOU NOT
WANT THEM CONSOLIDATED AT ALL, LEAVE ASIDE WHAT THE REQUIREMENTS ARE?
I'M NOT NECESSARILY SURE WHETHER THERE IS A REQUIREMENT, BUT EVEN IF
IT'S NOT REQUIRED, WE CAN CERTAINLY DECIDE IF IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO DO
IT. DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO DO IT?

THE PETITIONER: TO CONSOLIDATE THEM?

THE COURT: YEAH. MY UNDERSTANDING WAS, IF THEY WERE GOING TO BE
CONSOLIDATED, YOU WANTED TO HAVE THEM CONSOLIDATED IN EAST COUNTY.

THE PETITIONER: RIGHT. BECAUSE I FILED MINE IN THE PROPER JURISDICTION
AND SHE DIDN'T.

THE COURT: MY QUESTION IS, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAVE HAPPEN, DO
YOU WANT TO HAVE BOTH OF THEM HEARD IN EAST COUNTY? I KNOW YOU DON'T
WANT TO HAVE BOTH OF THEM HEARD DOWNTOWN. SO THE OPTIONS ARE: THEY ARE
EITHER, FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW, WHAT YOU'RE ASKING FOR IS EITHER THAT
THEY'RE BOTH HEARD IN EAST COUNTY OR THAT WE CONTINUE TO HAVE ONE
DOWNTOWN AND ONE IN EAST COUNTY.
THE LATTER, FRANKLY, TO ME, DOESN'T MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE. SO
WOULD IT BE YOUR PREFERENCE TO HAVE THEM BOTH HEARD IN EAST COUNTY, OR
DO YOU STILL WANT TO HAVE THEM GO ON TWO TRACKS?

THE PETITIONER: MY PREFERENCE, I GUESS, WOULD BE OVER HERE, BECAUSE
IT'S THE PROPER JURISDICTION. I DON'T REALLY CARE, BECAUSE I DON'T
THINK SHE'S GOING TO PREVAIL ANYWHERE.

THE COURT: OKAY. SO MS. MERRILL, IT SOUNDS LIKE WE NOW HAVE MR.
WOLLMANN AGREEING TO WHAT I THINK MAKES SENSE, WHICH IS THAT BOTH
CASES BE HEARD IN THE SAME PLACE SO WE DON'T HAVE, YOU KNOW,
POTENTIALLY HOOKING UP THINGS IN TWO DIFFERENT COURTHOUSES AND SO
FORTH, WHICH IS ALSO WHAT YOU WANT. SO THE ONLY ISSUE IS WHETHER IT'S
DOWNTOWN OR IN EAST COUNTY. DO YOU CARE WHETHER IT'S DOWNTOWN OR IN
EAST COUNTY? WE HAVE CIVIL INDEPENDENT CALENDAR JUDGES HERE THAT ARE
GREAT AND ABLE AND SKILLED, JUST AS JUDGE --- IS.

THE RESPONDENT: YEAH, I'M SURE. WELL, YOU KNOW, MR. WOLLMANN, AS I
WROTE IN MY DECLARATION, SUBMITTED TO JURISDICTION ALREADY BY
RESPONDING WITH HIS ANSWER AND WITH HIS MOTIONS TO THE OTHER COURT.

THE COURT: CORRECT.

THE RESPONDENT: AND HAS ALREADY CONFUSED THE ISSUE OF THE TWO CASES BY
REQUESTING THROUGH THE EAST COUNTY, THAT HIS LEGAL FEES FOR THE FIRST
CASE IN THE OTHER COURT ACTION BE PROVIDED TO HIM THROUGH THE SECOND
COURT OF ACTION.

THE COURT: I SAW THAT. I’M NOT SURE "CONFUSED" IS QUITE THE RIGHT
WORD, BUT THAT IS TRUE; HE HIMSELF HAS LINKED THE TWO CASES. BUT NOW,
I THINK HE AGREES THAT THE CASES REALLY SHOULD BE HEARD TOGETHER. THE
ONLY QUESTION IS WHERE. AND MY ONLY QUESTION IS WHETHER OR NOT YOU
WOULD HAVE AN OBJECTION TO HAVING BOTH CASES HEARD IN EAST COUNTY,
BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN OBJECTION TO THAT, I DON'T THINK HE HAS
AN OBJECTION TO IT AND YOU'VE AGREED AND –
THE RESPONDENT: I DO HAVE AN OBJECTION TO IT, BECAUSE AS I STATED, YOU
KNOW, IN MY DECLARATION, THAT THIS WAS FILED UNDER HIS ASTROLOGICAL
CONSULTING SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP ZIP CODE. IT WASN'T JUST RANDOM.

THE COURT: RIGHT, I AGREE WITH THAT, BUT WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS RANDOM
AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAD A GOOD REASON FOR FILING DOWNTOWN, IT'S NOW
CLEAR THAT HE DOES NOT RESIDE DOWNTOWN. VENUE IS NOT APPROPRIATE –

THE RESPONDENT: WELL-

THE COURT: EXCUSE ME, COULD YOU NOT INTERRUPT ME. I WAS NOT QUITE
FINISHED.

THE RESPONDENT: SURE.

THE COURT: IT'S CLEAR THAT VENUE IS NOT APPROPRIATE DOWNTOWN. VENUE
FOR HIS RESTRAINING ORDER IS APPROPRIATE HERE. VENUE FOR HIS
RESTRAINING ORDER WOULD NOT BE APPROPRIATE DOWNTOWN.
NOW, I THINK, AGAIN, IT'S NOT MY CASE, BUT IT APPEARS TO ME THAT HE
PROBABLY HAD A GOOD VENUE OBJECTION DOWNTOWN AND HE'S WAIVED IT. SO I
AGREE WITH YOU, HE'S SUBMITTED TO JURISDICTION DOWNTOWN, HE'S PROBABLY
WAIVED HIS VENUE OBJECTION DOWNTOWN. THE CASE COULD GO FORWARD
DOWNTOWN IF HE WANTED, BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM TO MAKE MUCH SENSE FOR IT
TO DO SO. AND, TO ME, IT MAKES SENSE THAT BOTH CASES OUGHT TO GO
FORWARD WHERE VENUE IS INARGUABLY PROPER, WHICH IS HERE. AND--AND
WHETHER OR NOT THEY COULD GO DOWNTOWN, THE QUESTION IS, YOU KNOW, WHAT
MAKES MORE SENSE AND DO WE HAVE SOME SORT OF AGREEMENT THAT THEY CAN
GO FORWARD HERE.

THE RESPONDENT: OKAY. WELL, AS I SAID EARLIER, YOUR HONOR, I RESPECT
WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. ALL THE MOTIONS HAVE BEEN FILED IN THE CENTRAL
DIVISION.

THE COURT: CORRECT.

THE RESPONDENT: AND I HAVE FILED A MOTION TO TRANSFER THIS CASE, I'VE
TAKEN THE PROPER PROCEDURES FOR THAT.

THE COURT: RIGHT. RIGHT.

THE RESPONDENT: AND I OBJECT TO MY HAVING TO TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO THE
EAST COUNTY COURT, WHICH IS QUITE A DISTANCE FROM THE AIRPORT.

THE COURT: RIGHT. WELL, HE OBJECTS TO HAVING TO TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO
DOWNTOWN, WHICH IS QUITE A DISTANCE FROM WHERE HE LIVES. AND UNDER THE
VENUE RULES, YOU KNOW, THAT'S WHERE IT IS. SO, I MEAN, WE CAN WAIVE
THEM. WE CAN DECIDE WHAT IT IS. I'M JUST TRYING TO SEE IF WE HAVE AN
AGREEMENT. IF WE DON'T HAVE AN AGREEMENT, THAT'S FINE, WE WILL, YOU
KNOW, HEAR MOTIONS OR WE'LL COORDINATE OR WE'LL FIGURE OUT WHERE IT
HAPPENS. BUT IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE AT LEAST WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT THE
CASES SHOULD BE TOGETHER. WE'VE MADE PROGRESS. IF WE DON'T HAVE AN
AGREEMENT THAT THEY ARE HEARD IN EL CAJON, IF YOU SAY THEY SHOULD BOTH
BE HEARD DOWNTOWN AND MR. WOLLMANN SAYS THEY SHOULD BOTH BE HEARD IN
EL CAJON, THEN WE'LL ADDRESS THAT. I'M JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF WE
CAN GET PAST THAT, BUT IF WE CAN'T, IF WE STILL DO HAVE THAT DISPUTE,
THAT'S WHERE WE ARE.

THE PETITIONER: YOUR HONOR…

THE RESPONDENT: WELL--

THE COURT: HANG ON JUST A SECOND. MR. WOLLMANN, YOU WANTED TO SAY
SOMETHING?

THE PETITIONER: YES. I DIDN'T GO IN PRO PER UNTIL 15 DAYS BEFORE THE
CASE MANAGEMENT HEARING, WHICH IS WHY NONE OF THIS WAS ADDRESSED. I
HAD AN ATTORNEY. ALL HE DID WAS FILE AN ANSWER. HE TOLD ME, WELL,
WE'LL DO THIS ON THE CASE AND BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. AND HE DIDN'T INFORM
ME OF ANY OF THOSE THINGS --

THE COURT: RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT.

THE PETITIONER: I AM JUST GETTING UP TO SPEED.

THE COURT: I UNDERSTAND. AND THAT'S REASONABLE, IF YOU THINK THAT
THERE'S NO CASE ON THE MERITS. AND, AGAIN, MS. MERRILL, I'LL SAY,
GIVEN WHAT THAT OTHER ATTORNEY HAS FILED IN LOS ANGELES, I MEAN, HE'S
MADE REPRESENTATIONS TO THE COURT, HE'S OFFERED TO SWEAR UNDER OATH
THAT THE MR. WOLLMANN THAT IS IN FRONT OF ME IS NOT THE PERSON WHO
YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT. THAT SEEMS TO BE -- THAT SEEMS --

THE RESPONDENT: I HAVE PLENTY OF EVIDENCE SHOWING MR. WOLLMANN IS THE
RIGHT --

THE COURT: I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT. YOU HAD ATTACHED YOUR RESTRAINING
ORDER DOWNTOWN AND YOU HAD ALL YOUR EVIDENCE ATTACHED TO THAT AND, YOU
KNOW, IT WAS NOT NEARLY AS COMPELLING TO ME AS MR. WOLLMANN'S ARE.
THAT'S JUST WHAT I'M SAYING.

THE PETITIONER: THIS IS WHY I NEED THE RESTRAINING ORDER, PARTLY
BECAUSE –

THE RESPONDENT: YOUR HONOR, I DON'T WANT TO INTERRUPT YOU, BUT I HAVE
NOT SUBMITTED ALL THE-- YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THE EXHIBITS IN THE
PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION SHOWING THE EVIDENCE AND –

THE COURT: EXCUSE ME, MS. MERRILL, SLOW DOWN. THE COURT REPORTER NEEDS
TO TAKE DOWN WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

THE RESPONDENT: YEAH, I DID NOT PROVIDE THAT EVIDENCE BECAUSE THERE
WERE HUNDREDS, THERE WAS LIKE A HUNDRED PAGES OF EVIDENCE, YOUR HONOR.
I DIDN'T WANT TO GET INTO THE ARGUMENTS OF WHETHER MR. WOLLMANN HAS A
VALID DEFENSE IN MY CIVIL CASE, BUT I WILL SAY THAT HE'S MAKING BROAD
GENERALIZATIONS CLAIMING THAT I HAVE NO VALID COMPLAINT. AND, IN FACT,
THERE IS A TRIAL DATE, AND HIS RECENT MOTION TO STRIKE IS
INAPPROPRIATE AND WILL BE RESPONDED TO. IT'S NOT FOLLOWING PROCEDURE.
AND ALL I CAN SAY, YOUR HONOR, IS THAT I HAVE A VALID CASE, I HAVE
EVIDENCE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN IN THE CENTRAL COURT.

THE COURT: OKAY. ALL RIGHT. I APPRECIATE THAT. IT APPEARS, THEN, THAT
WE DO, THEN, HAVE A DISPUTE OVER WHETHER IT'S GOING TO BE BOTH
DOWNTOWN AND BOTH -- OR BOTH IN EAST COUNTY, AND WE'LL ADDRESS THAT. I
GUESS YOU HAVE A PENDING MOTION TO BRING THAT TO DOWNTOWN.

THE PETITIONER: COULD I MAKE MY ONE FINAL STATEMENT ON THE RESTRAINING
ORDER, PLEASE?

THE COURT: HANG ON JUST A SECOND, LET ME GO ON SAYING -- I APPRECIATE
WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, AND, AGAIN, I DON'T HAVE YOUR CIVIL CASE IN FRONT
OF ME. I WILL SAY THAT THE EXHIBITS TO YOUR REQUEST, THE 100 PAGES OR
SO, DO APPEAR THAT THEY WERE ATTACHED AND I DID REVIEW THEM. AND I'M
JUST GIVING YOU MY COMMENTS ON WHAT I SEE. YOU KNOW

THE RESPONDENT: I'M SORRY, I DON'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT YOU, YOUR HONOR,
BUT I DID NOT SEND YOU THE EXHIBITS. DID YOU OBTAIN THEM FROM THE
COURT FILE?

THE COURT: NO. I THINK I OBTAINED THEM THROUGH A FILING THAT MR.
WOLLMANN MADE IN THIS CASE. HE HAD ATTACHED THEM -- HE HAD ATTACHED
THAT TO A PLEADING THAT HE MADE IN SUPPORT OF HIS REQUEST FOR A
RESTRAINING ORDER.

THE RESPONDENT: OH, YOUR HONOR, THAT WASN'T WHAT I'M REFERRING TO. I'M
REFERRING TO MY RESTRAINING ORDER, PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION EXHIBITS,
THAT SHOWS THE OBVIOUS HARASSMENT.

THE COURT: MS. -- MS. -- EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME, MS. MERRILL. JUST SO WE
ARE ON THE SAME PAGE, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M REFERRING TO AS WELL.
THAT WAS PROVIDED TO ME. YOUR REQUEST FOR AN INJUNCTION OF THE
RESTRAINING ORDER, I'M SAYING I HAVE THAT, I'VE REVIEWED THAT. I'M
JUST CAUTIONING YOU BECAUSE THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES TO PURSUING A CASE
WHEN ALL AVAILABLE EVIDENCE SEEMS TO BE THAT YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY.
SO-

THE RESPONDENT: YOUR HONOR –

THE COURT: -- I'M JUST OBSERVING THAT. I'M OBSERVING THAT FOR YOUR
BENEFIT. I'M NOT MAKING ANY FINDINGS.

THE RESPONDENT: YOUR HONOR, THIS MAN HAS A LONG HISTORY OF THIS, AND I
MUST SAY, I'M VERY SHOCKED BY YOUR STATEMENT –

THE COURT: OKAY.

THE RESPONDENT: -- BECAUSE I DON'T THINK THAT IT'S APPROPRIATE FOR YOU
TO BE MAKING THESE COMMENTS ABOUT MY CASE.

THE COURT: OKAY, I'M NOT –

THE RESPONDENT: HE HAS A LONG HISTORY.

THE COURT: OKAY. ALL RIGHT. YOU ARE PERFECTLY FREE TO REJECT WHAT I'M
SAYING. I JUST WANT TO MAKE A RECORD THAT I'VE SAID THAT TO YOU,
BECAUSE I THINK IT MIGHT BE IMPORTANT COMING DOWN THE LINE. MR.
WOLLMANN, YOU WANTED TO SAY --

THE PETITIONER: I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT, YOU KNOW, SHE KEEPS PILING
ON ALL THIS EVIDENCE, BUT IT'S FROM SOMEBODY ELSE. SO IT DOESN'T
MATTER HOW MANY, IF YOU GET A BILLION PAPERS, IT'S STILL NOT ME.

THE COURT: ALL RIGHT.

THE PETITIONER: SECONDLY, SHE'S PROCLAIMED OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON HER
WEB SITE AND EVERYWHERE THAT SHE'S GOING TO-- SHE EVEN TOLD MY
ATTORNEY THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BOMBARD US WITH PAPERWORK AND OVERWHELM
US; AND THAT EVEN IF SHE LOST THIS CASE, SHE WAS GOING TO FILE OTHER
CASES AGAINST ME. I DON'T KNOW THIS WOMAN. THIS IS INSANE --

THE COURT: I APPRECIATE THAT. AND WHAT AND I'M SAYING IS, YOU'RE GOING
TO HAVE –

THE PETITIONER: -- THESE ARE MY ARGUMENTS FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER.

THE COURT: WELL, DURING THE PERIOD -- AND THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING,
DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS CONTINUANCE, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THE SAME
RELIEF THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF I GRANTED THE RESTRAINING ORDER TODAY.
SO THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. AND, MS. MERRILL, I THINK ONE OF THE OTHER
REASONS THAT I'M MAKING THESE COMMENTS -- AND, AGAIN, I'M NOT THE
JUDGE ON THAT CASE. I'M NOT MAKING ANY FINDINGS. I'M JUST ALERTING YOU
TO MY VIEW OF THAT. THERE WAS ALSO SOMETHING THAT THEY POSTED –

THE RESPONDENT: I--

THE COURT: EXCUSE ME -- FROM YOUR BLOG, SAYING SOMETHING LIKE, I WAS
TALKING TO SOME LAWYER WHILE I WAS IN LINE IN COURT AND HE SAID
ATTORNEY'S FEES ARE NEVER AWARDED IN THE FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT AND,
THEREFORE, WHAT MR. WOLLMANN SAYS, THAT HE'S--

THE RESPONDENT: MR.--

THE COURT: EXCUSE ME. DON'T INTERRUPT ME.

THE RESPONDENT: -- AND--

THE COURT: EXCUSE ME. DON'T--

THE RESPONDENT: -- I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD BE DISCUSSING--

THE COURT: EXCUSE ME.

THE RESPONDENT:-- I REALLY DON'T --

THE COURT: EXCUSE ME.

THE RESPONDENT: -- I MEAN, ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE DISCUSSING, YOU KNOW,
I DON'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THE NEWSPAPER BLOG ARTICLE THING.

THE COURT: OKAY. ALL RIGHT. I APPRECIATE --OKAY, I APPRECIATE YOUR
INTERRUPTING ME TO TELL ME WHAT'S APPROPRIATE. I’M JUST TELLING YOU
THAT WHEN I SEE THOSE STATEMENTS, THAT CAUSES ME CONCERN, AND I'M
EXPRESSING THOSE CONCERNS TO YOU BECAUSE PEOPLE THAT DO PURSUE CLAIMS
THAT DON'T APPEAR TO BE VALID AND PEOPLE WHO ARE ON RECORD
SUBJECTIVELY SAYING, HEY, GUESS WHAT, THERE'S NOTHING HE CAN DO ABOUT
IT BECAUSE COURTS NEVER AWARD ATTORNEY'S FEES, THOSE ARE THINGS THAT
CONCERN US AS JUDGES. SO I'M NOT MAKING ANY FINDING. I'M JUST SAYING
THAT I THINK YOU NEED TO -- I THINK YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT THAT AS WE
GO FORWARD, AND --

THE RESPONDENT: THANK YOU, YOUR HONOR, I APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK. I
HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PRESENT MY CASE TO YOU AT ALL.

THE COURT: OKAY. RIGHT--

THE RESPONDENT: AND I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF THIS MAN FOR TWO AND A
HALF YEARS. HE'S – RIGHT NOW, HE'S STILL POSTING, TRYING TO RUIN MY
NEW BUSINESS. I OFFER LEGAL SERVICES. BUT ASIDE FROM THAT, I AM ASKING
FOR A CONTINUANCE.

THE COURT: RIGHT, AND I'VE GRANTED THAT. I'VE GRANTED THAT. I’VE
GRANTED THAT. I WAS TRYING TO RESOLVE A DISPUTE AS TO WHETHER THIS
CASE SHOULD GO FORWARD IN CENTRAL DIVISION OR THE EAST DIVISION. I
HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET AN AGREEMENT ON THAT, SO THE COURTS WILL HAVE
TO ADDRESS WHERE IT CONTINUES.
AND THEN I'VE GIVEN MY VIEWS ON WHETHER YOUR CIVIL CASE, YOU KNOW, YOU
MIGHT WANT TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DO WITH THAT. SO I'M GLAD YOU
APPRECIATE MY FEEDBACK ON THAT.

THE RESPONDENT: YOU ARE SAYING, YOUR HONOR -- I'M SORRY, WE'RE ON THE
PHONE, IT'S HARD FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID. I APOLOGIZE.

THE COURT: OKAY.

THE RESPONDENT: HOWEVER, DID YOU JUST SAY YOU GRANTED A CONTINUANCE,
THEN?

THE COURT: YES, I'VE SAID THAT THREE TIMES OVER THE COURSE OF THE
HEARING. I'M GRANTING YOUR REQUEST FOR A CONTINUANCE. THE TEMPORARY
ORDER WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT PENDING THAT. I'LL GRANT THE CONTINUANCE
UNTIL MARCH 17TH. IS THAT A FURLOUGH DAY? THAT'S A FURLOUGH DAY, I'M
SORRY. I'LL GRANT THE CONTINUANCE TILL MARCH 16TH.

THE RESPONDENT: YOU ARE GRANTING ME TILL MARCH 16TH?

THE COURT: YES. THE HEARING ON MR. WOLLMANN'S REQUEST FOR A PERMANENT
ORDER WILL BE HEARD IN DEPARTMENT 21 IN EAST COUNTY, THAT IS, UNLESS
THERE'S SOME ORDER IN THE INTERIM AS TO WHERE THE MATTER IS GOING TO
BE HEARD, ON MARCH 16TH AT 8:30. THE TEMPORARY ORDER WILL CONTINUE ON
THE SAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS PENDING THAT HEARING. AGAIN, UNLESS IT'S
TERMINATED BY SOME OTHER ACTION. YOU HAVE YOUR MOTIONS ON FOR THE
12TH, AND THEN IN THE MEANTIME, WE'LL ALSO BE ADDRESSING WHETHER OR
NOT INSTEAD OF GOING TO EAST COUNTY, IT WILL GO TO -I'M SORRY, WHETHER
THIS CASE IS GOING TO CENTRAL DIVISION, YOUR CASE WILL COME TO EAST
COUNTY TO BE HEARD BY ONE OF THE INDEPENDENT CALENDAR JUDGES HERE. BUT
I THINK WE DO HAVE AGREEMENT THAT IT ALL OUGHT TO BE HEARD, ONE PLACE
INSTEAD OF TWO. AND I APPRECIATE BOTH OF YOU FOR GETTING THAT FAR.
ALL RIGHT. OKAY. SO WE ARE ADJOURNED.

. .

Mar 18, 2010, 11:30:28 PM3/18/10

. .

Mar 18, 2010, 11:38:54 PM3/18/10
So on her blog Ms. Merrill thinks that not appearing in person has
affected her ability to win some rulings... WRONG!

She flies down to San Diego and goes out to the East County court to
try to stop my restraining order against her and begins by telling the
judge that she (the judge) has no juridiction over the case! After 2
courts ruled I was in the right for filing there! The Judge tells her
"I am conducting the hearing not you!" So Merrill says she's walking
out! Gets up and tries to leave the courtroom! The Marshal and Judge
tell her it is her choice but that she should stay and tell us about
her side. That's when the KOOK engine kicks in full bore.

She starts telling the judge about the civil case instead of the one
at hand, Merrill then tries to get Darth Vader (the pasty bald white
John Wilbur process server who took a photo of my residence for
Merrill to post on her blog) to testify about his unlawful entry onto
my property, the judge does not allow it.

Merrill tries to rationalize why she sent threatening FAXes to me and
my employer and then the judge makes the ruling.

"Mr Wollmann I believe you have met your burden of proof, 3 year
restraining order against Merrill" based on credible threats of
violence!

Merrill gets up again and says she leaving the courteroom, the
marshall tells her she cannot leave until she gets her paperwork,
Merrill threatens the marshall, "What if I just leave you have no
authority over me", he tells her she has to wait and she says "Am I
under arrest!"

Darth Vader leaves the courtroom.

As I leave the courtroom I hear Merrill telling the Marshall, "do you
want to know something, let me tell you in private"

I leave the courtroom before I am about to burst out laughing my head
off!

I am telling you folks, this crazy lady is about to sssspplode Lucy!

. .

Mar 23, 2010, 10:56:58 AM3/23/10
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2008
Cheryl Merrill Discovers Lifetime of Abuse By Narcissists

Allow me to introduce myself to the visitor, my name is Cheryl
Merrill. I was born in 1960 as an illegitimate daughter of two
narcissists, one a television musician at the height of his fame, and
another a red headed beauty who viewed herself as Lucille Ball (i.e.,
the couple viewed themselves as a clone of Ricky Ricardo and Lucille
Magillicuti). To me neither were funny nor entertaining because
something was seriously wrong with them.

What I now know was wrong was they both had Narcissistic Personality
Disorder. I remember as a kid once opening one of my father's album
covers that opened like a book. On the left side was a picture of his
face that was so big you could practically see the hairs in his
nostrils. He had a big grin on his face, moles and all, that left no
room for anything else in the large photo. My mother used to tell me
how famous my father was and when I was young I believed he was a
mighty important man. Once one of the Lennon sisters came over to our
house to sing in his recording studio in the 60's. Years later one of
the sisters would say on national television she had crush on my dad
and commented on his great convertible T-bird.

My father had already been divorced twice before he married my mother
under family pressure when he was 23, something highly unusual for a
Catholic in the late 50's. My birth certificate discloses I was born
out of wedlock as it hid my young father's fame at the time referring
to his career as a "service man". When I saw the certificate as an
adult, there was no surprise as my mother had already told me I had
come into this world unwanted. The civil marriage took place only
because I would be kept as the first grandchild at the grandparent's
request.

My mother tried to be a good mother in the beginning but, after my
father cheated on her, she turned cold hearted and abusive. She once
shook and choked me after a reading lesson and I became terrified of
her when I was in the first grade. My mother was a complete bully
living an easy life of leisure in the 70's in Palos Verdes Estates.
She didn't have to work and did very little with her life but torment
me as her daughter whenever she could. I often shook with fear and hid
from her while always trying to be on my best behavior and manners.
Having lost her own mother at 4 to cancer, she claimed her stepmother
"Pug" was abusive and that nuns helped raise her. The terror for me
would continue up until my senior year of high school when I was given
a couple months grace period to get out of the house after years of
slavery with no allowance under continual emotional and physical
abuse.

No one could really ever imagine how difficult it was for me but my
younger sister. Today my sister is dead since 2001, having no voice to
share with how truly insane it was to grow up under the roof of two
self absorbed narcissists. Needless to say, both my parents as N's
wanted their children to suffer and fail in life. I have plenty of
evidence to that effect, which leads me to the reason for this post. I
have continually been the target and victim of those with narcissistic
personality disorder throughout my life.

Such people I've been targeted and/or victimized by include
narcissists Sheila Rogers (Letterman Show Music Producer), Allen
Rogers, MD (abnormal father/extension of daughter as weapon of psych
war), Lisa Ericksen (Model, Ms. Tush Hermosa Beach 1978) multi-
millionaire F. Scott Gross (greedy arrogant), Joyce Cassells (full-
blown malignant narcissist), Nicoletta Gentile (drama queen actress),
blogger Paul Davidson (delusional), Chris Bridge (commits perjury),
Jim Stiratt (total asshole), Joan Woodward (pitiful and psycho to the
max), Alan Kurtz (indescribably nuts), Ronald Gerke (officer with a
lot of time on his hands to victimize vulnerable targets for his
sadistic pleasure), and Steve Eberhard (sadist officer and former
classmate) and others.

However, nothing comes close to those described herein then the
outright in your face brazenness of Edmond Wollmann's smears and
attacks of me on-line since 2007. Such is why I concentrated on
exposing the nature of narcissists via "Edmond Wollmann in a Nutshell"
on this blog of what I've encountered much of my life.

In making my case, I'm not saying that I myself haven't exhibited some
personality traits of this narcissistic illness, just not the
malignant kind. I most certainly have had these traits from growing up
in an entertainment family, mostly in my teens, 20's and early 30's. I
was always the kind of person to greatly admire and put others above
myself. I'd simply avoid those whom I didn't hold in high regard that
sometimes provoked resentment and retaliation towards me. I had
clearly been a "supplier" to many narcissists fueling their illness
while believing I really meant something to them. I have since been
learning that my vulnerabilities in being the daughter of a couple N's
causes me to continually become a victim of these kind of individuals.

I have thus decided it's best to withdraw from any activity that
brings attention or notoriety to myself, including singing and
writing. I will also avoid those involved in the arts and
entertainment world from here on out. A few months ago I gave up
singing for good. I am seriously committed to healing from a life of
victimizations of those with narcissistic personality disorder. It has
been very devastating to my life but I know I'm headed in the right
direction and that people will hopefully no longer be able to bulldoze
me with their illness anymore.

I've been bullied a long time by some of these crazy men and women who
think only of themselves and their image while treating me as an
object or device to lie about, use and dispose of at their leisure/
pleasure.

posted by Cheryl Merrill