收件者:

Melania Trump sues Daily Mail for libel

by Dylan Byers @CNNMoney
September 1, 2016: 6:13 PM ET

Melania Trump has filed suit against The Daily Mail and Tarpley, a
U.S.-based blog, claiming that the two outlets made false and defamatory
statements about her involvement in an escort service.
"These defendants made several statements about Mrs. Trump that are 100%
false and tremendously damaging to her personal and professional
reputation," Charles Harder, a lawyer for Melania Trump -- Donald
Trump's wife -- said in a statement. The suit was filed in state court
in Montgomery County, Maryland.

"Defendants broadcast their lies to millions of people throughout the
U.S. and the world—without any justification," Harder continued. "Their
many lies include, among others, that Mrs. Trump supposedly was an
'escort' in the 1990s before she met her husband. Defendants' actions
are so egregious, malicious and harmful to Mrs. Trump that her damages
are estimated at $150 million dollars."
Melania Trump had last week placed The Daily Mail, Tarpley and other
news organizations on notice for what she and her attorney said were
false and defamatory statements in reports about both her employment and
immigration history.
Those notices were sent three days after The Daily Mail, a UK
publication, published a report citing a story in a Slovenian magazine
that claimed a New York modeling agency that once represented Trump
"also operated as an escort agency for wealthy clients." That report was
then picked up or referenced by other news outlets, including Tarpley.
Harder, who also represented Hulk Hogan in his successful defamation
suit against Gawker Media, confirmed at the time that the notices should
be interpreted as a threat to sue.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/01/media/melania-trump-daily-mail-libel-suit/index.html

That icy stare of hers always made me think she wanted to tan someone's
naked ass with a bull whip.

Her and Don's kids look like GQ and Vogue models on the runway. LOL!

Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany will probably appear together in Penthouse
or Hustler spreads a few years from now.

Call the photo spread "Trump's Titillating Trollops."

=Y=

Steven Douglas

未讀,
2016年9月2日 凌晨1:57:432016/9/2
收件者:
On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 3:53:24 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:

> Melania Trump sues Daily Mail for libel
>
> by Dylan Byers @CNNMoney
> September 1, 2016: 6:13 PM ET
>
> Melania Trump has filed suit against The Daily Mail

And all of a sudden the Daily Mail has pulled the story
and issued an apology! That was fast!

<snip>

> That icy stare of hers always made me think she wanted to tan someone's
> naked ass with a bull whip.

Why do you feel the need to broadcast your sexual
fantasies here? You've been doing it for years.

> Her and Don's kids look like GQ and Vogue models on the runway. LOL!

They have one kid together, ignoramus.

> Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany will probably appear together in Penthouse
> or Hustler spreads a few years from now.

Ivanka and Tiffany are not Melania's daughters, you
complete ignoramus.

> Call the photo spread "Trump's Titillating Trollops."

Are you fantasizing for that? Ivanka is married with
two children, and an educated and well adjusted woman.
Tiffany is about to enter law school. Your sexual
fantasies are really uncalled for.

docufo

未讀,
2016年9月3日 下午6:21:132016/9/3
收件者:
On 9/1/2016 10:57 PM, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 3:53:24 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
>>
>> Melania Trump sues Daily Mail for libel
>>
>> by Dylan Byers @CNNMoney
>> September 1, 2016: 6:13 PM ET
>>
>> Melania Trump has filed suit against The Daily Mail
>
> And all of a sudden the Daily Mail has pulled the story
> and issued an apology! That was fast!
>
> <snip>

>> That icy stare of hers always made me think she wanted to tan someone's
>> naked ass with a bull whip.
>
> Why do you feel the need to broadcast your sexual
> fantasies here? You've been doing it for years.

I know you're upset and feel neglected none of my sexual fantasies
include you, but you still have your regal cat.

>> Her and Don's kids look like GQ and Vogue models on the runway. LOL!
>
> They have one kid together, ignoramus.

Well, I said "Don's kids" are hers, too, as stepchildren. I don't if you
understand that stepchildren are also referred to as a married couple's
kids. Maybe you were a stepchild and no one claimed you. I could well
understand why.

>> Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany will probably appear together in Penthouse
>> or Hustler spreads a few years from now.
>
> Ivanka and Tiffany are not Melania's daughters, you
> complete ignoramus.

I never said they were. Why do you think they need to be for porn zines?

>> Call the photo spread "Trump's Titillating Trollops."
>
> Are you fantasizing for that? Ivanka is married with
> two children, and an educated and well adjusted woman.
> Tiffany is about to enter law school. Your sexual
> fantasies are really uncalled for.

I was merely speculating and having a little naughty fun, Reverend Asshat.

^Y^

Steven Douglas

未讀,
2016年9月3日 晚上7:27:032016/9/3
收件者:
On Saturday, September 3, 2016 at 3:21:13 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> On 9/1/2016 10:57 PM, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 3:53:24 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> >>
> >> Melania Trump sues Daily Mail for libel
> >>
> >> by Dylan Byers @CNNMoney
> >> September 1, 2016: 6:13 PM ET
> >>
> >> Melania Trump has filed suit against The Daily Mail
> >
> > And all of a sudden the Daily Mail has pulled the story
> > and issued an apology! That was fast!
> >
> > <snip>
>
> >> That icy stare of hers always made me think she wanted to tan someone's
> >> naked ass with a bull whip.
> >
> > Why do you feel the need to broadcast your sexual
> > fantasies here? You've been doing it for years.
>
> I know you're upset and feel neglected none of my sexual fantasies
> include you,

Uh, no, I have never appreciated your sexual fantasies
when they do include me.

> but you still have your regal cat.

How sick are you?

> >> Her and Don's kids look like GQ and Vogue models on the runway. LOL!
> >
> > They have one kid together, ignoramus.
>
> Well, I said "Don's kids" are hers, too, as stepchildren. I don't if you
> understand that stepchildren are also referred to as a married couple's
> kids.

But when the kids still have their own mother or father,
they still think of their own mother and father as their
parents -- the step-parents are just that, step-parents.

> Maybe you were a stepchild and no one claimed you. I could well
> understand why.

You're way off base. As usual.

> >> Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany will probably appear together in Penthouse
> >> or Hustler spreads a few years from now.
> >
> > Ivanka and Tiffany are not Melania's daughters, you
> > complete ignoramus.
>
> I never said they were. Why do you think they need to be for porn zines?

I don't even know what that means. Why do you think two
accomplished young women would suddenly want to pose
for Hustler or Penthouse a few years from now?

> >> Call the photo spread "Trump's Titillating Trollops."
> >
> > Are you fantasizing for that? Ivanka is married with
> > two children, and an educated and well adjusted woman.
> > Tiffany is about to enter law school. Your sexual
> > fantasies are really uncalled for.
>
> I was merely speculating and having a little naughty fun, Reverend Asshat.

Why is it that you feel it's appropriate to attack the
children of politicians you don't like? You are truly a
lowlife.

docufo

未讀,
2016年9月4日 下午5:10:222016/9/4
收件者:
"Accomplished" females have posed for Hef and (now deceased) Guccione
for decades.

Trump's kids? They are not kids. They are fully grown "accomplished"
adults.

I find it funny you're defending his family. Maybe you're really going
to vote for Trump, while you go on and on with your cover about the
Libertarian candidate. Or maybe you'll secretly vote for Clinton.

As for "lowlifes" you personify the term with your psychotic infantile
obsession with turning one poster against the other here, so as to keep
your paranoia and anger over a "lil' gang" forming against you placated.

^Y^

Steven Douglas

未讀,
2016年9月4日 晚上7:36:552016/9/4
收件者:
Really? Give some examples. By the way, you said Hustler,
not Playboy.

Do you think a young woman entering law school would
have posed for any of those magazines? What good would
that do her career? Please explain.

And why would the married mother of two children be
concerned that she needs to pose for one of those
magazines? Please explain that while you're at it.

> Trump's kids? They are not kids.

YOU referred to them as kids!! Sheesh, I was only using
the term you used.

> They are fully grown "accomplished" adults.

Very true, so why did you refer to them as kids?

> I find it funny you're defending his family.

Why? I would defend any young woman from your vicious
personal attack, which was based on nothing other than
your own sexual fantasies.

> Maybe you're really going
> to vote for Trump, while you go on and on with your cover about the
> Libertarian candidate.

I've changed my mind about the Libertarian.

> Or maybe you'll secretly vote for Clinton.

Not in a million years.

> As for "lowlifes" you personify the term with your psychotic infantile
> obsession with turning one poster against the other here,

Nice try. You're the guy who thinks it's appropriate
to personally attack the children of politicians you
don't like. I wonder what you'd have to say if I had
ever done something like that using Chelsea Clinton as
the butt of my joke (something I never did, and would
never do)?

You need to grow up and be a man for a change, and stop
attacking young women who happen to be the offspring of
politicians you don't like.

docufo

未讀,
2016年9月5日 清晨7:12:262016/9/5
收件者:
A damned good example of another post of yours that spins off your
inability to deal with sarcasms, causing your narcissism to build a sand
castle of more false presumptions and tomfoolery to ease your boredom,
and satiate your sadism.

A "nice try" to exonerate your perniciousness transparent in your
flagrant egotism.

Won't work this time. Your response only produced a small chuckle, a
deep sigh, and a tiny but satisfying fart.

^Y^

Steven Douglas

未讀,
2016年9月5日 下午4:05:362016/9/5
收件者:
On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 4:12:26 AM UTC-7, docufo wrote:

> A damned good example of another post of yours that spins off your
> inability to deal with sarcasms,

Your excuse for everything.

docufo

未讀,
2016年9月9日 下午6:51:412016/9/9
收件者:
Your typical dodge is to not recognize sarcasm as sarcasm, but as your
bias perceives it, with egotism playing a major role.

^Y^
0 則新訊息