Michio Kaku on UFOs

docufo

Mar 6, 2016, 3:27:31 AM3/6/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pw13F7ahjY#t=71

Biased skeptics get the hives listening to this, so if you one of those
dopes, don't watch it.

:))~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 8, 2016, 2:37:41 AM3/8/16
docufo wrote:

> Biased skeptics get the hives listening to this

He's just repeating claims that others have made.

"Anecdotal evidence is no evidence at all."

RADAR can be fooled. You can read someone elses
RADAR screen, and if they're not really sharp
you can dictate what they read.

Fact is, there is never a convergence of evidence.
Eye witnesses rarely describe anything that defies
conventional capabilities. And, even on those
rare occasions when they do, there's never any
corroborating evidence.

BEST EXAMPLE: The phoenix lights

None of the photographs or video show anything
outside of conventional capabilities. And even
all the photographs/videos claiming to depict the
famous "Triangular Craft" don't actually show
what is being described!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/140613927823

docufo

Mar 9, 2016, 2:27:45 PM3/9/16
Radar can be fooled. LOL! That is what you said.

Well, skeptics can be fools. You're the convincing evidence.

:))~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 10, 2016, 10:38:24 AM3/10/16
docufo wrote:

> Radar can be fooled. LOL! That is what you said.

Honestly, it just never occurred to you to Google
it first?

http://www.airforce-technology.com/features/feature-clear-skies-anti-hacking-technology-protect-military-radar/

It's just electronics. If you know the system and
the network, and you have access, you can make it
show anything you please.

Yes. Exactly.

Welcome to reality. Please enjoy your (brief) visit.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/140704218820

Mike

Mar 10, 2016, 11:21:52 AM3/10/16
On Thursday, 10 March 2016 07:38:24 UTC-8, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
> > Radar can be fooled. LOL! That is what you said.
>
> Honestly, it just never occurred to you to Google
> it first?
>
> http://www.airforce-technology.com/features/feature-clear-skies-anti-hacking-technology-protect-military-radar/
>
> It's just electronics. If you know the system and
> the network, and you have access, you can make it
> show anything you please.

You know NOTHING about electronics, networks or systems
so what qualifies you as an authority on the subject?

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 10, 2016, 6:34:59 PM3/10/16
I just proved you wrong, and even gave you
a cite.

I knew, you didn't.

I have knowledge, you were ignorant.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/140819910118

Mike

Mar 10, 2016, 7:23:40 PM3/10/16
On Thursday, 10 March 2016 15:34:59 UTC-8, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> I just proved you wrong, and even gave you
> a cite.
>
> I knew, you didn't.
>
> I have knowledge, you were ignorant.

To me electronics is Ohms Law and Boolean Algebra.

angelagent

Mar 11, 2016, 5:09:02 PM3/11/16
No, enjoy yours. LOL! You've clearly not studied the best unknown
radar-visual UFO sighting reports.

Yes, radar operators (analysts) are dependent on interpretation, but
that is, most importantly, compelling physical trace evidence (via
instrumentation) when it comes from senior highly experienced radar
personnel. Unknown blips are often analyzed in the aftermath in great
detail, equipment checked, etc. The safety of millions traveling by air
is at stake.

If we had to rely on this nation's millions of commercial and military
aircraft being tracked by incompetent operators, we'd be having an
aerially catastrophic scenario.

To dismiss such experienced radar personnel's experiences with "bogeys"
or "unknown targets" as significant physical trace evidence is foolish
and ignorant.

When visual sightings corroborate radar evidence, the probable
conclusion is that a semi-physical/physical object caused the scope
image. When objects exhibit behavior beyond known conventional or
natural phenomena (which are commonly experienced), on radar and
visually, the most sensible analysis is that something unknown caused
the target return.

Sensible, of course, unless you're a damned silly fool like yourself.

:))~~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 11, 2016, 10:46:02 PM3/11/16
angelagent wrote:

> No, enjoy yours. LOL! You've clearly not studied the best unknown
> radar-visual UFO sighting reports.

If anyone has then, by definition, they are NOT "unknown."

We thought you knew. Sorry.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/140876237323

angelagent

Mar 12, 2016, 4:13:40 AM3/12/16
On 3/11/2016 7:46 PM, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> No, enjoy yours. LOL! You've clearly not studied the best unknown
>> radar-visual UFO sighting reports.
>
> If anyone has then, by definition, they are NOT "unknown."
>
> We thought you knew. Sorry.

There are radar-visual UFO sighting reports that are classified as
"unknown" after extensive investigation by official sources.

Bluebook files contain a good many of them that Capt. Edward J. Ruppelt
detailed in his excellent 1956 "The Report On Unidentified Flying Objects."

I thought you could easily comprehend, but, no, it isn't really a lack
of reading skills this time, though - it's just another poor joke.

:)~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 12, 2016, 4:15:24 PM3/12/16
angelagent wrote:

> There are radar-visual UFO sighting reports that are classified as
> "unknown" after extensive investigation by official sources.

All easily explained by black ops, and other things.

No need to look for out-of-this-world explanations. And
considering the science, the laws of physics, the
vast distances and massive time scales, it would be
dumb to consider aliens anyway...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/140926586808

docufo

Mar 12, 2016, 7:45:59 PM3/12/16
On 3/12/2016 1:15 PM, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> There are radar-visual UFO sighting reports that are classified as
>> "unknown" after extensive investigation by official sources.
>
> All easily explained by black ops, and other things.
>
> No need to look for out-of-this-world explanations. And
> considering the science, the laws of physics, the
> vast distances and massive time scales, it would be
> dumb to consider aliens anyway...

The UFOs' appearance visually and flight characteristics, recorded on
radar and witnessed in the field, often exceeded any technology then
currently available.

When the CIA recently attempted to relegate many or all existing
"unknown" file cases to the "Spy/experimental Plane File" to explain
them, they forgot to mention the aforementioned compelling evidence.

As you stupidly accept their pat explanations while you otherwise
greatly distrust officialdom on everything else.

Maybe you're getting a lil' stipend check from 'em to do some more
disinformation ass-reaming of the public.

:))~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 13, 2016, 5:12:16 AM3/13/16
docufo wrote:

> The UFOs' appearance visually and flight characteristics, recorded on
> radar and witnessed in the field, often exceeded any technology then
> currently available.

RADAR can be fooled. It can even be made to show
exactly what a party wants it to show.

"Visual" is meaningless. Add or subtract lights
and you completely change the shape of any
aircraft. By turning lights on & off you can even
create the illusion of motion!

There is no need for an extraordinary explanation.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/140959803208

docufo

Mar 13, 2016, 5:44:32 PM3/13/16
You must think radar controllers don't know enough to keep millions of
flights safe. LOL!

Well, they know very well. And experienced private, commercial, and
military pilots know very well the difference between natural and
conventional phenomena they've encountered countless times and what they
cannot identify.

No, they're no evidence of a conspiracy among radar operators and their
supervisory analysts are attempting to deceive their employers and the
public to support popular speculation UFOs are alien spacecraft.

Genuinely unexplainable objects have been simultaneously tracked on
radar (either or both ground and air instruments), and seen visually
doing the maneuvers and speed estimated by both radar personnel and
eyewitnesses.

Visual is more meaningful when its corroborated by radar, and vice versa.

You are a jabbering moron.

:))~~

Arc Michael

Mar 13, 2016, 5:54:08 PM3/13/16
Kookoo belives global warming is from mexican burrito eating burr farts. That is why Mr Kookoo teaches at New York College in stead of Princeton or Harvard.

U R A FUCKING MORON

docufo

Mar 13, 2016, 7:29:45 PM3/13/16
No, Kaku believes most of the methane spewing out over the LA basin is
not from an old faulty well as claimed, but from your blimp-sized
buttocks' brownie hole after consuming tons of moldy pork rinds.

:))~

Mike

Mar 13, 2016, 9:00:10 PM3/13/16
Pork rind would be a delicatessen for him. All he usually
has for sustenance is bat turd and cockroach poop.

> :))~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 14, 2016, 11:56:44 PM3/14/16
docufo wrote:

> You must think radar controllers don't know enough to keep millions of
> flights safe. LOL!

You're babbling. The above in no way addresses
the fact that a RADAR screen is simply a piece
of electronics, one that can be made to display
anything you want (if you have the knowledge and
access to the system).

> Well, they know very well. And experienced private, commercial, and
> military pilots know very well the difference between natural and
> conventional phenomena

"Natural and conventional" leaves absolutely no
room for aliens.

None of them have superhuman eyes. They can all
be fooled. Easily. All have been fooled.

In Canada they started painting a mirror cockpit
on the underside of their fighters:

http://www.vintagewings.ca/Portals/0/Vintage_Stories/News%20Stories%20H/Tails%20of%20Woe/TellTails13.jpg

This supposedly is enough to confuse an enemy
pilot in a dog fight frequently enough to
justify the bother.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/141050270828

angelagent

Mar 15, 2016, 2:44:11 PM3/15/16
On 3/14/2016 8:56 PM, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> You must think radar controllers don't know enough to keep millions of
>> flights safe. LOL!
>
> You're babbling. The above in no way addresses
> the fact that a RADAR screen is simply a piece
> of electronics, one that can be made to display
> anything you want (if you have the knowledge and
> access to the system).

Yes, I've heard that lil' dismissive conspiratorial claim very well, and
long, long ago. That is why it comes down to equipment in excellent
working order and operators and supervisory analysts to correctly
interpret the returns. And since numerous UFO radar/visual sightings
that remain as "unknowns" after intense official investigation, reported
by highly experienced personnel visually, as well, corroborating the
radar evidence and analyses, such cases remain as some of the strongest
evidence for genuine unknowns in our environment flying around - even
over the furry heads of silly biased monkeys like yourself who act like
they know everything, but know amazingly little. Again, self-awareness
and self-honesty are required to make an intellectual breakthrough. No
hope for you, apparently. In order to dismiss this strong evidence, you
foolishly resort to suggesting conspiracy, ineptness, bias, etc., among
radar operators and their supervisory analysts. Investigations
officially mean nothing to you, either, since the aforementioned
"explanation" of yours is a convenient (albeit childish) blanket of
denial to cover your head from the harsh realities of a genuinely
inexplicable UFO presence. Experienced pilots, radar operators, analysts
corroborated by high-quality ground witnesses, mean nothing to stupid
assholes like yourself. Your stock and trade is to keep your monkey ass
the center of attention while you lay waste to the paranormal - well,
except the "levitation" evidence that you said proves the paranormal
exists. If you had some kind of level of maturity and self-awareness,
you'd know why people think you're a fucking ass drip. But lacking that
critical component, you dance like a monkey every day here. And it grows
really, really pathetic and tiresome. Maybe I should simply dismiss
you're a phony and an agitator from all the evidence you've posted that
also could suggest you're a disinformation agent working for the
government. Why should anyone take your claims seriously? EH??? You
can't even read a full website page on global warming to know that what
you posted from it was laughably nothing to augment your anti-AGW
stance. It was from one of the most pro-AGW sites around! Gee, had you
just bothered to stop drunkenly whacking off at that moment you posted
the link, maybe you'd been clear-headed enough to read on a bit more.

:)~

angelagent

Mar 15, 2016, 2:57:55 PM3/15/16
On 3/14/2016 8:56 PM, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> You must think radar controllers don't know enough to keep millions of
>> flights safe. LOL!
>
> You're babbling. The above in no way addresses
> the fact that a RADAR screen is simply a piece
> of electronics, one that can be made to display
> anything you want (if you have the knowledge and
> access to the system).
>
>> Well, they know very well. And experienced private, commercial, and
>> military pilots know very well the difference between natural and
>> conventional phenomena
>
> "Natural and conventional" leaves absolutely no
> room for aliens.

Pathologically, you like to edit out part of a statement to dildo your
stupid biased ass with. Did you cum again from that? It actually makes
you look as dishonest and childish as everyone knows you are. At least,
it must be satisfying to your many enemies. They don't have to do much
work to discredit you - since you're doing a fine job by yourself. Now,
baby butt, here's the total statement I made:

Well, they know very well. And experienced private, commercial, and
military pilots know very well the difference between natural and
conventional phenomena they've encountered countless times and what they
cannot identify. (unquote)

Since you can't resist toying with people, let me return the favor. From
now on, I'll freely edit your posts similarly. You can read my butchery
of your posts between masturbatory sessions with Harry, your latex doll
pal.

:))~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 16, 2016, 2:29:47 AM3/16/16
angelagent wrote:

> Yes, I've heard that lil' dismissive conspiratorial claim

You reject science.

I repeat: You reject science!

We don't need "Conspiracies" here, you're bat shit
crazy!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/141131216408

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 16, 2016, 2:31:20 AM3/16/16
angelagent wrote:

> Pathologically, you like to edit out

You reject science! You "Edit out" the best
science and all the probabilities. You do this
in order to maintain your pre conceived answer,
the one you that you took from your TV set.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/141131216408

Arc Michael

Mar 17, 2016, 8:03:53 PM3/17/16
funny, i detest pork rinds. I bet those are your favs , and w/ sour cream?

Kaku works on out dated and old string theory, even though he spouts he is a part oft he original movement. He does love television, celebrity stuff. and faulty global warming crap. He knows math but not physics. He lies and calls himself a theoretical physicist but in reality he is a gabbering mouth, center of attention celebrity personality.

He constantly seeks attention by false and shocking claims, kinda like you?

Arc Michael

Mar 17, 2016, 8:04:39 PM3/17/16
docufo- Mike, same bat shit insane troll, talks to himself, has no friends.

docufo

Mar 19, 2016, 5:40:43 PM3/19/16
OH, for chrissakes, when you're turned down for a blowjob, you really
like to piss and moan.

Kaku never sucks off street drunks, Arco.

Stop begging him.

:))~~

Arc Michael

Mar 19, 2016, 7:30:48 PM3/19/16
maybe u like to warn Micho how you have 100 different troll names and talk to eachother on how well the other ( You) blew off the other ( You) so you basically for 16+ years here been fucking yourself, trying to fool others there were two people.

do you fuck bananas too

Mike asks Doc for blow, both are the same people, so it suxs its self off, how tragic a nigger you are.

Mike

Mar 19, 2016, 7:35:47 PM3/19/16
Actually, it's JTEM who sucks cock better I hear.

Arc Michael

Mar 20, 2016, 5:54:48 PM3/20/16
I thought you called Jtem, Dani, the other day? lolz.