A shadowy 'UFO Response Team' or total bullshit?

docufo

Mar 20, 2016, 3:26:07 PM3/20/16

UFO Response Unit Performs Secret Operations in Florida

By Anthony Cerullo -

March 20, 2016

Florida has always been known for its beautiful beaches, amazing theme
parks and year round warm weather. Despite these qualities, Florida has
always been a little…off. Previously this can be attributed to the
humidity or the crazies running a muck in Miami but now America finally
has the answer it deserves to understand Florida’s unique ways. UFO’s.

UFO RESPONSE UNIT FOUND IN CAPE CORAL

Like a scene out of Men in Black, reports of a “UFO Response Unit” has
been showing up all over the internet. The vehicle was spotted in Cape
Coral leisurely driving around the Veterans Memorial Parkway. The car
seems to be the standard police car model albeit a little older. On top,
it has the bar of lights that many associates with law enforcement, but
just what kind of law it will be enforcing, no one really knows.

ALIENS OR PRANKSTER?

Concerned residents have been discussing the presence of UFO Cop with
some great concern. On one hand, it could be someone hunting down
extraterrestrials. That alone is scary enough. On the other hand, it
could be some drug-fuelled psychopath playing a prank on Cape Coral. In
that case, he is breaking the law as well as frightening the whole town
with his presence. Either way, the fine residents of Cape Coral demand
answers, but given the history of UFO’s in America, an answer is
something they will not get. Perhaps they should get back to their
Florida lives, playing cribbage and shuffle board and leave the real
business to professionals. Knowing how noisy the elderly can get, that
is highly unlikely.

IS FLORIDA AN ALIEN TARGET?

This is far from the first time UFO’s and Florida have been in the same
topic of conversation. Just last October, a Florida man claimed to have
filmed an alien vessel moving fast across the night sky. The video shows
the object moving directions at a very quick rate of speed without any
distinct edges. The shining vessel left an eerie glow in the sky and
confusig thoughts in the minds of residents. The man’s baffled response
is understandable, however. Spaceships in the Florida sky are hardly
common. It’s not like there is a NASA space launch site there or
anything. Oh, wait…

http://clapway.com/2016/03/20/ufo-response-unit-secret-operations/#ixzz43TBfYBI3

Heehaw~! Photo shows what appears to be a regulation cop car with 'UFO
Response Unit' printed on its trunk lid area.
A tiny Blogsite website with some 24 weird comments has the feel of
bullshit, but it may have some basis in fact. Is there really such an
organization?

I quote from the home page of the "UFO Response Team":

Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome to the Official UFO RESPONSE TEAM blog.We have been in operation
for nearly 3 years.We are a privately funded organization.We are
currently based in California,Washington,Portland,and Denver. Our main
goal is to collect information from individuals who may have had an
encounter with any unidentified flying objects. Collecting information
about sightings greatly increases our chances to prove that most (if not
all) UFO's that are witnessed, are a product of our governments own
technology. Please feel free to Leave any comments,or experiences of any
sightings.

It appears JTEM had found the site several years back and left this
comment: (quote)

AnonymousDecember 9, 2011 at 6:09 PM

Please come to my private residence ASAP. As I was completing
masturbation (male), the cleaning cloth I was hovered over began to
transform. The shape looked familiar. It was a face...the face of Jesus
Christ and he had the eyes and mustache of Hitler. Obviously at that
point no human alive could control himself, so I finished in his mouth
and washed the rag so my mother wouldn't know about my secret habit.

It's likely a hoax, of course. Either it's the local police having some
bizarre fun (well, shit, it IS Florida, one of the goofiest states), or
it's a civilian breaking the law by posing as a cop, OR it's a totally
fabricated net-based hoax (with doctored photo).
(unquote)

http://uforesponseteam.blogspot.com/2009/02/welcome-to-official-ufo-response-team.html#comment-form

So, they're supposedly out to prove UFOs are little more than secret
government technology used for nefarious psy-op agendas. Heehaw!

:))~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 21, 2016, 4:19:08 AM3/21/16
Is there anything lame enough for UFO nutters
to ignore?

Anything at all?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/141418886298

angelagent

Mar 21, 2016, 2:20:42 PM3/21/16
On 3/21/2016 1:19 AM, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> Is there anything lame enough for UFO nutters
> to ignore?
>
> Anything at all?

Yes, of course. It's YOU.

;)~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 21, 2016, 3:37:44 PM3/21/16
angelagent wrote:

> Yes, of course. It's YOU.

There is literally no story here. So some people
figured out how to paint and/or adhere decals to
their cars? Wow, gosh, now thems the making of
an urban legend... in the minds of the twisted
UFO freaks.

"But people couldn't do that, UNLESS ALIENS!"

Pathetic. It's all so pathetic.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/141418886298

angelagent

Mar 21, 2016, 4:48:13 PM3/21/16
On 3/21/2016 12:37 PM, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> Yes, of course. It's YOU.
>
> There is literally no story here. So some people
> figured out how to paint and/or adhere decals to
> their cars? Wow, gosh, now thems the making of
> an urban legend... in the minds of the twisted
> UFO freaks.
>
> "But people couldn't do that, UNLESS ALIENS!"
>
> Pathetic. It's all so pathetic.

It's American subculture. That's the story. Just as you have your
conspiracies, so do many others. Just as you like to exploit and
ridicule, do do many others.

Just as you like entertainment horseshit, so do many others. Just as you
like to prank, so do many others.

This culture is hopelessly drowning in fantasies and narcissism galore,
and leeches like yourself get their daily self-value from wallowing in
it for attention.

You're as pathetic as the street idiot ArKo.

>:}~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 22, 2016, 2:45:57 AM3/22/16
angelagent wrote:

> It's American subculture. That's the story.

No it isn't. The story here is that nothing is
so lame that the UFO nutters won't cling to it.

It's the urban version of crop circles. You
know, those hyper lame shapes in crops that
any classroom of school children wouldn't
have the slightest problem replicating? Yeah,
THOSE crop circles? And yet the nutters went
all spastic over them...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/141213478073

angelagent

Mar 22, 2016, 10:24:01 PM3/22/16
On 3/21/2016 11:45 PM, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> It's American subculture. That's the story.
>
> No it isn't. The story here is that nothing is
> so lame that the UFO nutters won't cling to it.
>
> It's the urban version of crop circles. You
> know, those hyper lame shapes in crops that
> any classroom of school children wouldn't
> have the slightest problem replicating? Yeah,
> THOSE crop circles? And yet the nutters went
> all spastic over them...

Believing, as you foolishly do, that you can dismiss UFOs by accepting
the "truth" from a government you more often can't trust, is the
ultimate in nuttery. It's the nuttery that has heavy bias and just plain
ignorance mixed into it.

You'd put a truckload of Planter's to shame.

:))~~~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 23, 2016, 12:13:49 AM3/23/16
angelagent wrote:

> Believing, as you foolishly do, that you can dismiss UFOs

I'm not dismissing UFOs. Everyone sees things that
they can not identify with certainty. But I am
laughing at your identification of UFOs as alien
craft.

I see a "UFO" and I admit that I can't say with
certainty if it's a Japanese lantern, a drone or
even just a small plane. But I can say with
absolutely certainty that there is no reason to
leap to some idiotic "ALIENS!" conclusion.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/141523607643

angelagent

Mar 24, 2016, 5:24:37 PM3/24/16
I've reached no "conclusion" on the basis of unknown UFO cases that
aliens are here.

I've always said that some part of the UFO phenomenon may represent an
alien intelligence's presence.

I've prefaced that commonly by noting that most sightings are
misinterpretations of natural and conventional phenomena, hoaxes, and
some hallucinations.

I could keep repeating this forever because you're committed to a very
biased stance that has denial as its butt-licking companion.

:))~~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 24, 2016, 6:51:13 PM3/24/16
angelagent wrote:

> I've reached no "conclusion"

Liar.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/141599337507

angelagent

Mar 24, 2016, 11:18:37 PM3/24/16
On 3/24/2016 3:51 PM, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> I've reached no "conclusion"
>
> Liar.

Please tell me the "lie" I've supposedly told. It's all speculation from
you, from everyone, and from me.

As it is speculatively proposed, there is no "lie" existent. No one
knows the truth, and certainly I've never claimed I do. But you keep
claiming your biased view is the truth. HA!

I haven't reached a "conclusion" because it is clear we're dealing with
high variables, lacking traditional science's data and analyses, and
faced with several valid hypotheses based on what we know at this point
from UFO cases categorized as unknown after investigations by official
and civilians.

The "lie" that you keep repeating is that I've reached a conclusion that
some UFOs are alien technology. I have repeatedly said there MAY be some
UFOs that represent an alien intelligence.

Show me where in the archives I stated such a definitive "conclusion."
Wishing and fantasizing that I've done so, is merely to show your
failure in validly bolstering your usual biased hateful conclusion that
ufologists and witnesses are dopes, liars, and fantasists.

You've obviously reached a biased invalid conclusion that UFOs don't
deserve scientific study because you foolishly believe the government's
half-ass dismissive explanations.

:))~~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 25, 2016, 12:17:39 AM3/25/16
angelagent wrote:

> Please tell me the "lie" I've supposedly told.

You're a nutter who believes in alien visitation.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/141637412008

docufo

Mar 25, 2016, 11:52:08 PM3/25/16
On 3/24/2016 9:17 PM, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> angelagent wrote:
>
>> Please tell me the "lie" I've supposedly told.
>
> You're a nutter who believes in alien visitation.

No, I don't "believe" in alien visitation. I've made it clear that it is
is a possibility, currently and/or historically. I've not said, "Yeah,
aliens have definitely been here and they're still here!" I'm not in
communication with aliens. I've not been abducted.

I'm afraid as hard as you try to put words in my mouth, I've never said
what you claim I've said.

And that is because you are a dishonest exploitative "skeptic" that
believes whatever suits your extreme bias.

:))~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 26, 2016, 4:36:19 AM3/26/16
docufo wrote:

> No, I don't "believe" in alien visitation.

That's a lie.

You believe that UFOs are alien craft. You've
even gone hostile on me for failing to be
convinced by the worthless trash you try to
pass off as "Evidence."

And you believe in ghosts.

Here. Believe in JTEM. You want sessions 8
and 21:

http://www.bostoniff.org/attend/2016-schedule/

Enjoy.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com

Arc Michael

Mar 26, 2016, 1:39:59 PM3/26/16
On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 8:52:08 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:

> I'm afraid

well that is wat u get for shoving nigger cock up your arse and mouth, 24/7 and not learning to read nor write, well.

docufo

Mar 27, 2016, 1:30:52 AM3/27/16
On 3/26/2016 1:36 AM, Store upright in cool, dry place wrote:
> docufo wrote:
>
>> No, I don't "believe" in alien visitation.
>
> That's a lie.
>
> You believe that UFOs are alien craft. You've
> even gone hostile on me for failing to be
> convinced by the worthless trash you try to
> pass off as "Evidence."
>
> And you believe in ghosts.

Ahem. I don't "believe" in the paranormal. There is nothing to believe
in. It is a fact. You said as much yourself when you claimed levitation
was proof of its reality.
If I wanted to believe in something, I'd believe in angels and demons
like hundreds of millions of religious devotees do. No proof, however,
of the reality of either.
UFOs exist. That is not a belief. It is a fact.
Alien visitation is a belief, not a fact.
Therefore, I don't regard the hypothesis they've visited or are here now
as anything but a possibility. Neither the possibility nor the
hypothesis qualify as fact. Consideration of one possibility doesn't
make for a belief alien visitation has occurred.
I've never said it was a fact, nor have I said it is belief I have.
It is one of several possibilities to consider seriously. That is my
consistent stance on UFOs as possible alien technology.
I've never said any UFO sighting that is an "unknown" is an alien
spaceship. It is purely unexplained phenomena.
Your proposals about the identity of these unknowns is nothing more than
guesswork and belief at work.
Your attempts to discredit UFOs, ufologists and witnesses stems from
your belief that alien-based popular conceptions cannot be proved to be
fact, so therefore (illogically) ufology is to be ridiculed and
dismissed for accepting that possibility.
Ghosts exist. As a popular concept about the apparitions being spirits
of the dead, there is no proof of it.
However, all paranormal phenomena exist, negating any rational reason to
believe. Instead, popular interpretations about their origin and nature
are the belief.

All paranormal phenomena exist.
No belief in their existence required.
Popular interpretations are the beliefs.
No proof exists to validate the interpretations.
You waste your time attempting to invalidate the invalidated beliefs.
You're a moron.

> Here. Believe in JTEM. You want sessions 8
> and 21:

Nothing at all to believe in. You're a sad troubling fact.

docufo

Mar 27, 2016, 1:54:27 AM3/27/16
So, that explains your lousy grammar and comprehension. Too much black
dick has ruined your communication skills.
:))~

Store upright in cool, dry place

Mar 27, 2016, 2:26:12 AM3/27/16
docufo wrote:

> Ahem. I don't "believe" in the paranormal. There is nothing to believe
> in. It is a fact.

You march yourself right back to that ESL
class and DEMAND a full refund!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/141749899358