John Hogue predicts Hillary Clinton win of POTUS epic fail

Arc Michael

May 25, 2016, 7:26:07 PM5/25/16
You know, I still predict she’s going to win this one,

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/2016/05/global-warmings-canadian-mega-fire-bernie-sanders-path-to-victory-requires-conversion-my-clinton-email-gate-prediction-the-texas-fertilizer-blast-was-a-criminal-act-as-i-predicted-and-we/

he cannot change text and cheat this time.

she will lose, i coded her soul to lose.

cannot changed destiny.

#bookoflife
#arcmichael

he calls me bad things, one of my past lives so he deserves a little humiliation, eh?

for the record

Arc Michael

May 26, 2016, 4:27:20 PM5/26/16
establishment Hillary Clinton Rodham is a Mixed white arab and so is John Hogue so one can see the dna loyalty .

docufo

May 27, 2016, 1:29:07 PM5/27/16
You code no one's soul, you drooling schizo. Soul's are locked up,
protected from invasive mortal cockroaches like yourself.
The only key is owned by what or who created us.
And you're no fucking Creator. And no Satan either.
Just a delusional Rayon-winged hairy asshole flapping and squawking.
I wish you could be deported to the Moon, spend the rest of your life in
a crater cave. Perhaps with a gay chimp to keep you entertained.

^9^
`

Arc Michael

May 27, 2016, 2:35:35 PM5/27/16
still using #Daesh encryption services, baby raper?

did you cause the Seattle black this week out with your 20 computer - George soros globalist accounts mukin' up the system bitch?

dude admitted he jacked off to a baby photo of mine. You sand nigger bitch and ISIS advocate b/c they legalized child rape - now promoted in text books?

ur entire history here is one big arab baby rape cultural promotion, and why u use ISIS encrypted accounts.

we will be dancing and parting on your demon graves soon :)

docufo

May 27, 2016, 3:01:21 PM5/27/16
Horseshit! Demons can't be buried indefinitely. They always rise up as
zombies, vampires, and poltergeists.
Everyone knows that except your ignorant self.

^y^
~

Arc Michael

May 27, 2016, 3:03:05 PM5/27/16
wrong we just discovered the second tree of life which explains you. :)
you are slated to the lake of fire :)

docufo

May 27, 2016, 3:27:52 PM5/27/16
Oh no! You mean your king-sized toilet bowl, don't you? Plenty of
hotness there as you blast out tons of your soupy steaming excrement
caused by eating mountains of tainted dumpster food.

And washing it down with stolen rotgut.

@Y@

Arc Michael

May 31, 2016, 1:50:13 PM5/31/16

Arc Michael

Jun 1, 2016, 8:32:19 PM6/1/16
On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 10:50:13 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
> On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 12:27:52 PM UTC-7, docufo wrote:
> > On 5/27/2016 12:03 PM, Arc Michael wrote:
he trash talks one of my reincarnations, so this is a pay back.

http://bookoflife.org/history/journal/MJMJ_140.html

Arc Michael

Jun 2, 2016, 9:12:21 PM6/2/16

abook...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2016, 3:57:32 PM11/3/16
On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 6:12:21 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 5:32:19 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:

"I’ve been saying Hillary will win as the first woman president for 16 years and counting. Why would I come to defend a man who is often acting like an eight-year old clown in this election..."

Hogue is arab DNA and Donald Trump is white white, Hillary is wasa, white arab. He loves those Busite Hitler types.

"I’ve been saying Hillary will win as the first woman president for 16 years and counting. Why would I come to defend a man who is often acting like an eight-year old clown in this election [...]."

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/2016/10/trump-apology-1/

He predicted Hillary would win 2008 and changed minds and his people fanbase say he has 100& accuracy because of his track record.

So we will keep this as a tracking device.

#bookoflife

bookoflife.org

- Arc Michael

if you know science, she cannot win, at all. You can see this from anytime she was alive, even at 0.1% day one, when an infant.

But these intelligences belong to #Christians not Godless self promoting profits.

abook...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2016, 11:26:36 PM11/3/16
updaed by John Hogue today or just a few hours ago

"The Polls are Tightening as Trump makes his final Hogue-Predicted Comeback. Could He still win? "

five days away and he still in uncommitted. She cannot win, made this in 2006. Using my normative skillz.

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/2016/11/trump-clinton-polls-tighten1/

abook...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2016, 11:27:38 PM11/3/16
On Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 12:57:32 PM UTC-7, abook...@yahoo.com wrote:
"Still I emphasized my prophetic final call was still picking Clinton the winner:

Clinton is going to be the next president, taking my streak to 13 and 0. No one else the Republican’s front has a chance to make that prediction wrong."

lolz.

docufo

Nov 4, 2016, 12:46:48 AM11/4/16
Well, sure, she's set to win, Goofy. But someone at the top engineered
the appearance and timing of the new FBI probe into newly discovered
emails.

It's certainly resulted in heavy deflation of her puffed-up poll figures.

Yes, she will be both the first woman president - and the first woman
president to be impeached.

^Y^

abook...@yahoo.com

Nov 9, 2016, 6:29:19 PM11/9/16
he created a new page 11 08 2016 and said FOR Sure again, Hillary will win. after calling us white people, by proxy narratives, filthy names. I have said since 2008 and on the website by 2010 she cannot win. But again, he is not educated, and neither are you. Hillary's mistake is saying only KKK semi literates will vote for Donald, nope all those polls were dead wrong.

I am white, edu, and not a Hillary brain dead zombie.

huh, is it because I am white and you and hogue are browns who hate whites and hillary only supports browns and white traitors? I do not think this is your gay thing, confusing you. You are an al qauedian supporter by trade. so you love antiwhite narratives, policies and murder videos.

https://plus.google.com/101934407385006779870/posts/chDK7r3msHw

when I ask you for a help, you always replay as if you're semi literate. So is Hogue, Lemon head says in his books.

He cannot even correctly write a sir. name in his MAJOR works, disrespect at the highest level.

docufo

Nov 9, 2016, 8:01:09 PM11/9/16
I am not a Clinton voter. I voted for Stein, instead, as I said I would.
What I said about Clinton winning this election is based on what the
best projected-result data was at that time - and it showed her some 9
points ahead and pulling away from Trump.

The race unexpectedly tightened by the eruption of another email
revelation a few days before the election.

What apparently occurred was that disenfranchised voters voted in
significant numbers - these are "invisible" to pollsters. They are
typically an "X" factor in elections. This has been, however, an
unprecedented election campaign that has come down to an extraordinary
conclusion that few expected in the pundit/analyst quarters.

But, they likely, in nice pretty hindsight (you cheaply use to ridicule
my expectation of her winning), should've been fully prepared for an
unusual ending. And I should've, too. It has been nothing but a
despicable wrecked election campaign with two unstable untrustworthy
candidates.

I don't deal in astrological signs and ancient prophecies. I'll leave
that mind tapioca to the likes of you.

^Y^

abook...@yahoo.com

Nov 9, 2016, 9:59:38 PM11/9/16
another one that calls for white genocide, she is a wasa jew boygirl, confused.

Rachel Maddow wants you dead, DocMike sasquatch.

she blames Stein 3% and Johnson 1% = 4% which is not a large showing for a third party candidate.

Look now, trump has popular lead NOW by 1.5 Million and electoral, whatever was or will be said, that was a romping.

Even when the dead came out of their graves to vote, we counted in reality nearly 4 million.
I saw here at burbank, 530 am, freezing, cold, wet and dark, whites at California lining up and awaiting in that dark cold to vote for trump.

The media ignored us and we stepped up.

on FBI: what you and all media and mainstream forgot, really forgot was one week before bush sr. vs. Bill Clinton, clinton had fbi pull George into office and it made tv, that sunk him.

Payback is a bitch, eh?

abook...@yahoo.com

Nov 16, 2016, 11:46:16 PM11/16/16
Hogue just updated and said he called for trump victory. lola. he is still perfect. 13 - 0 now. lolz. false prophet Biblical

abook...@yahoo.com

Nov 17, 2016, 4:17:31 PM11/17/16
his method is game theory and nothing to do with Prophetic works. Found out by his admittance. Calling Hillary a winner on your website at 600 PST on the day of the election. and then changing that meme to I predicted #donaldtrump and still am better than Nostradamus , I put him into the lake of fire with George Noory, another AntiChrist beyotch.

reason I hate liars and haters. So this thread proves he was a fraud, all a long. No wonder he hates whites, and is too dumb to notice. It is ok for him to be a communitarian, but don't lie to the people, like the media.

abook...@yahoo.com

Nov 17, 2016, 4:47:11 PM11/17/16
http://www.hogueprophecy.com/2016/11/hogue-remains-13-and-0/

So he plays game theory ( a bad rip off of the gnostic or Nostradamus method. )

he has website at PDT 6:00 pm. for eight days, saying this is final, my pick is Hillary Clinton. Nov. 8 th 2016.

Like CNN calling Hillary win at 600 PDT too, he is a fraud and a liar.

He sais I sux, but he must lie and be dishonest.

Uncool. Now I understand why he hates #God.

abook...@yahoo.com

Nov 17, 2016, 5:00:28 PM11/17/16
what a baboon. white hate everywhere with this brown violent lying hater. You john Hogue, your brown people fart 900 parts per bil. of bad CO2. so solution is for you all to die. save the earth, stop your vicious hate.

"Even then, without America’s help another four years passing could take us all beyond a climate change tipping point, launching a cascading acceleration of rising temperatures that undermine sustainability of civilization. Trump missing our last chance, will take the world down into a new, hellishly hot and Dark Age."

"If for some reason you cannot leave your comments in the comments box below, just send them to me via the Contact email button. If they are interesting and clearly written, I will post them with my inserted comments." = how a Fraud operates.

I say Hillary cannot be pres. like never, ever and it is all over google social media for years, and multiple times. people are free to comment.

a liar is a liar period and our edu always says things out of both sides of their mouths for fame, wealth and #evil