Steven Divine earns equal time, fellas!

FIUgenius

Mar 12, 2001, 11:51:08 AM3/12/01
Yes, there WILL be a page on alt.pi's backstabber, Steven Divine. Please
don't feel sorry for Steve. He brought this on himself after PROMISING me,
months ago on the phone, that if I removed all references to him on my
website he would stay out of this "turf war.". (Where have we heard *that*
before.)

Anywayz, Steven, screw me once...shame on you!
Screw me twice...shame on me! Enjoy the ride now, STEVE!

PS---Do NOT call me at my home and DISRIPT my BEAUTY sleep! This *is* your
number, isn't it, Steve? 318-688-6201?