FBI Asked To Probe Sessions Perjury

1 view

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 2, 2017, 2:04:40 PM3/2/17
| In a letter, the lawmakers called on FBI Director James
| Comey and Channing D. Phillips, the U.S. attorney for
| Washington, D.C., to probe whether Sessions lied to
| Congress under oath and broke the law.
|
| "Efforts by Attorney General Sessions to assert that his
| testimony was not false or even misleading because he met
| with the Russian Ambassador in his capacity as a Senator,
| rather than a campaign representative, appear to be
| disingenuous at best as the questions put to him did not in
| any way ask if the meeting was campaign related," they
| wrote.
|
| Pressure mounted on Thursday for Sessions to recuse himself
| from investigations into potential Russian contacts with
| President Trump's campaign following a Washington Post
| report that revealed he spoke with the Russian ambassador
| to the U.S. in 2016.
<https://tinyurl.com/jsperjury>

--bks

The smoking gun is in Trump's tax returns.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 2, 2017, 3:32:27 PM3/2/17
The only thing smoking, is your Bong.....

--
That's Karma

DoD

Mar 2, 2017, 3:39:50 PM3/2/17

"#BeamMeUpScotty" <CommunityOrganizers...@World.Shadow.gov>
wrote in message news:uj%tA.6815$0o7....@fx28.iad...
LOL.... and the smoke is coming out his ears.

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 2, 2017, 3:41:11 PM3/2/17

| Congressional Republicans began breaking ranks on Thursday
| to join Democrats in demanding that Attorney General Jeff
| Sessions recuse himself from overseeing an investigation
| into contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russian
| government.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/jeff-sessions-russia-trump-investigation-democrats.html>

--bks

DoD

Mar 2, 2017, 4:05:28 PM3/2/17

"Bradley K. Sherman" <b...@panix.com> wrote in message
Yawn.....

> Just by the way they were acting afterwards, they seemed to climb on board
> of course, they are GOPe, so at the first sign of danger, expect them to
> jump
> ship to protect their sorry asses...

DoD days earlier...

Where are those tax returns????? lololololol.....

Mr. B1ack

Mar 2, 2017, 4:33:18 PM3/2/17
Time for Trump to stop responding to this Dem ploy.
Let 'em scream and demand all they want - ignore 'em.
Nobody but the Dem leadership gives a shit about the
Russia thing - and they're not really interested in any
national-security aspect at all, just some trick to get
at Trump.

Well, don't let 'em. Not one more sacrifice to the DNC
or their little ploys.

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 2, 2017, 4:39:09 PM3/2/17
The beginning of the end for Sessions:

| WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Jeff Sessions, facing a
| chorus of criticism over his contacts with the Russian
| ambassador, recused himself Thursday from any current or
| future investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016
| presidential election. His conversations with the
| ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, came amid suspected Russian
| hacking directed at Hillary Clinton's campaign.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/jeff-sessions-russia-trump-investigation-democrats.html>

--bks

Lock him up! Lock him up!

DoD

Mar 2, 2017, 4:56:02 PM3/2/17

"Bradley K. Sherman" <b...@panix.com> wrote in message
Mom has a surprise birthday party....

Brother to sis talking about said bday party.... Did you talk to mom?

Sis... no....

Dumbfuck democrat cousin......She did to talk to my aunt!!!!!

And that is why come 2018, you will be having another bad day, nose-picker.

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 2, 2017, 4:59:22 PM3/2/17
>> | WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Jeff Sessions, facing a
>> | chorus of criticism over his contacts with the Russian
>> | ambassador, recused himself Thursday from any current or
>> | future investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016
>> | presidential election.

| You can tell how much trouble a Washington politician is in
| by how forcefully his (or her) allies push back in the
| immediate aftermath of a bombshell negative story. By that
| measure, Attorney General Jeff Sessions is in big, big
| trouble.
|
| In the 12-ish hours since The Post published a story that
| details two conversations Sessions had with the Russian
| ambassador to the United States, discussions that run
| directly counter to statements the then-Alabama senator
| made during his confirmation hearings, the defense of
| Sessions has been weak. And that's being kind.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/02/jeff-sessions-is-in-deep-trouble-bigly/>

--bks

DoD

Mar 2, 2017, 5:07:40 PM3/2/17

"Bradley K. Sherman" <b...@panix.com> wrote in message

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 3, 2017, 9:12:12 AM3/3/17
There is no evidence of any illicit meetings, how do you start an
investigation without probable cause? What is the actual evidence that
the Transition or Campaign team had any illegal contact with anyone?

Is there a secret illegal recording of a meeting? If so then how can an
illegal recording be used as evidence? So far these accusations are
all bark with no bite, no evidence to support the Left's wild conspiracy
theories.

They are in the realm of the courts by forcing FBI investigations with
no actual evidence of illegal activity to follow. At least when Hillary
was investigated there were e-mails that passed through her private
server which was illegally used to transmit classified information.
Those bits of evidence were collected legally by outside lawyers NOT
politicians and they did that legally using FOIA and it was NOT
undermining the constitution, it was enforcing the law.

--
That's Karma

The Democrats slogan is *MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN*
but they'll reap what they sow.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 3, 2017, 9:27:38 AM3/3/17
Where are Obama's college transcripts and college financial information
with tax returns verifying that financial information?

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
66 - You have to pass the bill to find out what's in the bill.
--Pelosi--

Pelosi now wants Republicans to tell her what's in the bill before "she"
is willing to pass the bill. What happened to change her mind on
needing to pass it to find out what's in it?

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 3, 2017, 9:35:42 AM3/3/17
#BeamMeUpScotty <CommunityOrganizers...@World.Shadow.gov> wrote:

>> | Congressional Republicans began breaking ranks on Thursday
>> | to join Democrats in demanding that Attorney General Jeff
>> | Sessions recuse himself from overseeing an investigation
>> | into contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russian
>> | government.
>>
><https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/jeff-sessions-russia-trump-investigation-democrats.html>
>>
>There is no evidence of any illicit meetings, how do you start an
>investigation without probable cause?

Sessions perjured himself. Why? Start there.

--bks

NoBody

Mar 4, 2017, 9:28:23 AM3/4/17
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 09:12:10 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
<CommunityOrganizers...@World.Shadow.gov> wrote:

>> | Congressional Republicans began breaking ranks on Thursday
>> | to join Democrats in demanding that Attorney General Jeff
>> | Sessions recuse himself from overseeing an investigation
>> | into contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russian
>> | government.
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/jeff-sessions-russia-trump-investigation-democrats.html>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>There is no evidence of any illicit meetings, how do you start an
>investigation without probable cause? What is the actual evidence that
>the Transition or Campaign team had any illegal contact with anyone?

Liberals don't care about due process and laws when it comes to them
destroying the opposition.

NoBody

Mar 4, 2017, 9:29:00 AM3/4/17
Assumes facts not in evidence. More proof of the unhinged left.

> --bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 4, 2017, 9:34:05 AM3/4/17
NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 14:35:40 +0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
>>
>>Sessions perjured himself. Why? Start there.
>
>Assumes facts not in evidence. More proof of the unhinged left.

Those facts are in evidence. Try to bring yourself up-to-date:

<http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/donald-trump-russia-what-we-know/>

| Trump Team's Links to Russia Crisscross in Washington
<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/03/us/politics/trump-russia-links-washington.html>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 4, 2017, 9:35:34 AM3/4/17
NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>Liberals don't care about due process and laws when it comes to them
>destroying the opposition.

Asking for a Special Prosecutor *is* asking for "due process."
Perhaps you don't understand the term, anonymous girl?

--bks

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 4, 2017, 10:30:13 AM3/4/17
Which makes me ask why they didn't need a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR for Hillary
Clinton and Loretta Lynch?

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
145 - *Let he who is without stones cast the first sin*

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 4, 2017, 11:03:45 AM3/4/17
#BeamMeUpScotty <CommunityOrganizers...@World.Shadow.gov> wrote:
>On 03/04/2017 09:35 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>> Liberals don't care about due process and laws when it comes to them
>>> destroying the opposition.
>>
>> Asking for a Special Prosecutor *is* asking for "due process."
>> Perhaps you don't understand the term, anonymous girl?
>
>Which makes me ask why they didn't need a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR for Hillary
>Clinton and Loretta Lynch?

Oh, look, Clinton derangement syndrome!

--bks

Josh Rosenbluth

Mar 4, 2017, 11:56:06 AM3/4/17
You don't need "probable cause" to investigate. The reason the
investigation appears to be justified is the Trump administration hasn't
been forthcoming about their contacts.

https://tinyurl.com/jmnvx3l

Rudy Canoza

Mar 4, 2017, 12:55:04 PM3/4/17
On 3/4/2017 6:28 AM, a fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody
blackshirt and registered sex offender lied:
You stupid fucking idiot: appointing a special prosecutor *IS* due process.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 4, 2017, 12:55:07 PM3/4/17
On 3/4/2017 6:29 AM, a fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody
blackshirt and registered sex offender lied:
Exactly. It is a fact that Grand Kleagle Sessions lied to Congress when
he said he hadn't met with Russians during the campaign.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 4, 2017, 2:39:02 PM3/4/17
The truth will set you free....

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 4, 2017, 3:05:10 PM3/4/17
They don't need to be forthcoming about contacts unrelated to their job
in the transition.

Sessions was a Senator and contacted via the Senators Office. No reason
to investigate because there was no crime and no evidence of a crime.
And you need evidence of a crime to investigate a crime. Otherwise it's
called spying on American citizens.

Are you saying that you want to spy on American citizens without a
warrant? Because Obama may have already done that. And that would mean
Obama could be put on trial. Obama may be able to be impeached so that
his retirement pay can be confiscated for crimes while in office.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
7 - Liberalism is an unsustainable ideology, it is destroying our
society and the whole of western culture.

NoBody

Mar 5, 2017, 9:46:20 AM3/5/17
You cite two publications that have published Fake News as proof?

NoBody

Mar 5, 2017, 9:47:15 AM3/5/17
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 09:54:51 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
Your summation is not an accurate representation of the question nor
the answer.

NoBody

Mar 5, 2017, 9:48:21 AM3/5/17
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 14:35:32 +0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>Liberals don't care about due process and laws when it comes to them
>>destroying the opposition.
>
>Asking for a Special Prosecutor *is* asking for "due process."

Actually no since there must be credible evidence before asking for
one. Since there is none, that would be a violation of due
process..duh!

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 5, 2017, 9:52:03 AM3/5/17
NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 14:34:04 +0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:
>>Those facts are in evidence. Try to bring yourself up-to-date:
>> |
>> | Untangling Trump and Russia: What we know -- and what we don't
>><http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/donald-trump-russia-what-we-know/>
>>

>> | Trump Team's Links to Russia Crisscross in Washington
>><https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/03/us/politics/trump-russia-links-washington.html>
>
>You cite two publications that have published Fake News as proof?

The only thing fake around here is your name, anonymous girl.

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 5, 2017, 9:53:02 AM3/5/17
NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>Actually no since there must be credible evidence before asking for
>one.

Sessions recused himself. Manafort resigned from the
campaign. There is an avalance of evidence.

--bks

NoBody

Mar 5, 2017, 10:03:52 AM3/5/17
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 08:56:02 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com>
wrote:
Show that probable cause or evidence isn't required to investigate.

NoBody

Mar 5, 2017, 10:11:53 AM3/5/17
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 09:54:41 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
Please review
http://www.lecs-center.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=230%3Aon-special-prosecutors-usa&catid=44%3Aevents&lang=en

and enlighten yourself. There needs to be credible evidence for a
special prosecutor. There has been nothing but twisted questions and
answers thus far.

Josh Rosenbluth

Mar 5, 2017, 11:00:39 AM3/5/17
Evidence is required, and the evidence (read the linked article) is the

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 5, 2017, 11:44:02 AM3/5/17
On 03/05/2017 05:14 AM, PIBB wrote:
> On 20:05 4 Mar 2017, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

>>> You don't need "probable cause" to investigate. The reason the
>>> investigation appears to be justified is the Trump
>>> administration hasn't been forthcoming about their contacts.
>>>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/jmnvx3l
>>>

>> They don't need to be forthcoming about contacts unrelated to
>> their job in the transition.
>
> They are not permitted to make contact in the transition because
> they do not represent the government.

And Sessions did so under the Senate office, which means he answered the
question correctly, because they were questioning him as to his legal
ability to meet with a Russian Ambassador and that meeting was under the
normal Senate rules that Pelosi and Schumer also met Russian Ambassadors
under. Meaning that there were no problems unless Sessions had met
people like that outside his duties as a Senator. And he told them he
had NOT. Apparently the Dems knew because they had wiretap information
and Sessions knew the Dems Knew because he was answering their point
rather than the General question of whether he "ever" met with a Russian
Ambassador.

>> Sessions was a Senator and contacted via the Senators Office.
>> No reason to investigate because there was no crime and no
>> evidence of a crime. And you need evidence of a crime to
>> investigate a crime. Otherwise it's called spying on American
>> citizens.
>
> Sessions deliberately misled the Senate under oath.

What was the crime being covered up? There was none. No crime no lie.

No different than anyone else that answered a question that the Senate
decided was NOT exactly the answer to what they think they asked.

What they asked and whet they think they asked are NOT always the same
person being asked has to interpret the question or the Senate needed to
ask it in many different ways to cover all different interpretations, so
it says more about the Senate that didn't do it's Job very well, the
Democrats are as usual, incredibly incompetent.

>> Are you saying that you want to spy on American citizens without
>> a warrant? Because Obama may have already done that. And that
>> would mean Obama could be put on trial. Obama may be able to be
>> impeached so that his retirement pay can be confiscated for
>> crimes while in office.
>
> As you know, Obama can not order a wiretap.

NIXON was innocent yet Democrats tried to impeach him knowing he
couldn't order a wire tap?

That was unfair of the Democrats.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 5, 2017, 1:02:11 PM3/5/17
Police can't stop you to investigate without it. They can't get
warrant without it.

So what was the evidence?

--
That's Karma

Rudy Canoza

Mar 5, 2017, 1:05:39 PM3/5/17
On 3/5/2017 7:03 AM, NoBody wrote:
No, show that it's required. In fact, shit-4-braincell, probable cause
is only required for certain law enforcement actions, like arresting
someone or seeking a search warrant or a warrant to intercept
communications. If you fall under suspicion of having committed some
crime, the police need no probable cause to start investigating you.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 5, 2017, 1:06:30 PM3/5/17
Someone resigning is NOT evidence of a crime.

Obama had plenty of people resign, that were never charged with crimes
or investigated by Obama and his FISA wire taps.

--
That's Karma

Rudy Canoza

Mar 5, 2017, 1:07:24 PM3/5/17
Now you're moving the goalpost - *disallowed*. We're talking about due
process, not credible evidence. There is, of course, ample credible
evidence that Sessions is tainted, and that a special prosecutor should
be appointed to investigate not only Trumpolini's Russian contacts, but
those of the Grand Kleagle Sessions himself.

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 5, 2017, 1:34:11 PM3/5/17
#BeamMeUpScotty <CommunityOrganizers...@World.Shadow.gov> wrote:
>On 03/05/2017 09:53 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>> Actually no since there must be credible evidence before asking for
>>> one.
>>
>> Sessions recused himself. Manafort resigned from the
>> campaign. There is an avalance of evidence.
>>
>Someone resigning is NOT evidence of a crime.

Of course it is! It's not *proof* but it is evidence.

--bks

Rudy Canoza

Mar 5, 2017, 2:06:17 PM3/5/17
Don't be a fucking idiot, little queer. People resign from positions
for all kinds of reasons.

I can't believe how stupid you are. I swear, you *try* to be stupid,
and by golly, it's the one thing at which you succeed.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 5, 2017, 2:26:08 PM3/5/17
On 03/05/2017 11:56 AM, PIBB wrote:
> Sweet answer, Scotty, but no one else on that committee met the
> Russian ambassador and some have been members for 10 years. What
> exactly did Sessions discuss with the Russian at this highly
> irregular meeting. Maybe he will publish his notes of the meeting
> before the FBI subpeonas everybody's paperwork who was at the
> meeting.

>>> Sessions deliberately misled the Senate under oath.
>>
>> What was the crime being covered up? There was none. No crime
>> no lie.
>
> Oaths are used in other circustances than a criminal court.
> Sessions was under oath while he was being determined by others as
> to his fitness for office as AG.
>
>> No different than anyone else that answered a question that the
>> Senate decided was NOT exactly the answer to what they think
>> they asked.
>>
>> What they asked and whet they think they asked are NOT always
>> the same person being asked has to interpret the question or the
>> Senate needed to ask it in many different ways to cover all
>> different interpretations, so it says more about the Senate that
>> didn't do it's Job very well, the Democrats are as usual,
>> incredibly incompetent.
>
> Sessions misled the Senate by not answering the *whole* truth. As
> a lawyer he knows the importance of this.

>>> As you know, Obama can not order a wiretap.
>>
>> NIXON was innocent yet Democrats tried to impeach him knowing he
>> couldn't order a wire tap? That was unfair of the Democrats.
>
> Are you saying that Obama made an illegal wiretap like Nixon did?

What did Obama know and when did he know it?

Nixon was accused of covering up the wire tap.

Obama is claiming that he didn't "order" a wire tap.

--
That's Karma

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 5, 2017, 4:43:29 PM3/5/17
They might have quit because they were innocent and didn't want to be
gagged by a company or government rule that keeps them from defending
themselves in the public arena.

--
That's Karma

NoBody

Mar 6, 2017, 6:28:04 AM3/6/17
Spin, spin, spin...

> --bks

NoBody

Mar 6, 2017, 6:29:50 AM3/6/17
On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 10:07:29 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
I post the actual guidelines and you ignore them. How typical of you.

Wiley E. Coyote

Mar 6, 2017, 6:58:14 AM3/6/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
Grand Kleagle Sessions?

Which reality do you actually live in?

Sessions prosecuted the Klan. Democrat Senator Robery Byrd was a Grand
Kleagle.

There can be no coexistene with the likes of you.

NoBody

Mar 7, 2017, 6:33:32 AM3/7/17
And Rudy's silence in the face of fact is another example of Rudy
being Rudy.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 7, 2017, 9:57:32 AM3/7/17
On 3/6/2017 3:29 AM, a fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody
blackshirt and registered sex offender lied:
> On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 10:07:29 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/5/2017 7:11 AM, a fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody blackshirt and registered sex offender lied:
Which you don't understand.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 7, 2017, 9:57:32 AM3/7/17
On 3/7/2017 3:33 AM, a fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody
blackshirt and registered sex offender lied:
> On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 06:29:49 -0500, a fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody blackshirt and registered sex offender lied:
>
>> On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 10:07:29 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 3/5/2017 7:11 AM, a fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody blackshirt and registered sex offender lied:
> And my stale, trite, unimaginative and stupid bullshit puts everyone to sleep.

"And [someone] runs away from"
"And [someone] has vanished"
"mommy's basement"
"irony"
"crickets.wav"
"translation:"
"in other words"

Stale, trite, unimaginative, stupid - typical.

NoBody

Mar 8, 2017, 6:19:02 AM3/8/17
On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 06:57:24 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
More irony from the clueless child. I'd take you just a little
seriously if you wouldn't hack up and change quotes when you reply.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 8, 2017, 2:31:55 PM3/8/17
On 3/8/2017 3:19 AM, a fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody
More misuse of a word you don't know. More demonstration of utter
unoriginality of thought.