Latest WTC Site Search Finds 72 Human Remains

vict0r

Aug 17, 2010, 8:58:03 AM8/17/10
Jun 23, 2010

New York City officials say a renewed search this year of debris in and
around the World Trade Center site has recovered 72 human remains.

The sifting of more than 800 cubic yards of debris recovered from ground
zero and underneath roads around the lower Manhattan site began in April and
ended Friday.

The greatest number of remains -- 37 -- were found from material underneath
West Street, a highway on the west side of ground zero. The new debris was
uncovered as construction work made new parts of the site accessible.

Some have been matched to previously unidentified Sept. 11 victims.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/Latest-WTC-Site-Search-Finds-72-Human-Remains-96965159.html

---

Do they have a right to build a mosque on top of 9/11 victims remains?

Bert Hyman

Aug 17, 2010, 9:19:11 AM8/17/10
In news:5Ivao.31897$zE6....@en-nntp-03.dc1.easynews.com "vict0r"
<l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

> Do they have a right to build a mosque on top of 9/11 victims remains?

Is anybody proposing anything remotely like that?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 9:33:06 AM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 8:19 am, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
> Innews:5Ivao.31897$zE6....@en-nntp-03.dc1.easynews.com"vict0r"
> Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    b...@iphouse.com

Yes. Obama and Hamas. Strange bedfellows don't you think? Well,OK.
With what little we know about Obama's backgound it comes as no
surprise.

Bert Hyman

Aug 17, 2010, 9:39:36 AM8/17/10
In news:f1937ee8-716f-471b...@m1g2000yqo.googlegroups.com
The PHANTOM <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 17, 8:19 am, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
>> Innews:5Ivao.31897$zE6....@en-nntp-03.dc1.easynews.com"vict0r"
>>
>> <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>> > Do they have a right to build a mosque on top of 9/11 victims
>> > remains?
>>
>> Is anybody proposing anything remotely like that?
>>

> Yes.

Really? A second mosque, other than the one that's been in the news so
much this past few weeks?

One that's actually built on top of "ground zero" would certainly have
received even more coverage, but I haven't heard a word about it 'til
just now.

> Obama and Hamas.

Hamas? Really? Please elaborate on their involvement.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Message has been deleted

David Hartung

Aug 17, 2010, 10:34:02 AM8/17/10

Does the Muslim community have a right to build a mosque on kand which
they own? I would say that they do. As lonf as the strucgture is built
accroding to existing law, and as long as it is not used for illegal
purposes, I see no legal cause for the larger community to prevent the
mosque from being built.

I do, however question the judgment of the Muslims who have chosen to
build this structure, knowing full well how it would be viewed by most
Americans.

That is the bad news, the good news, at least from the Muslim's point of
view, is that by this time next year the whole thing will have blown over.

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 10:49:02 AM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 9:34 am, David Hartung <da...@lemagroup.us> wrote:
> On 08/17/2010 07:58 AM, vict0r wrote:
>

> > Jun 23, 2010
>
> > New York City officials say a renewed search this year of debris in and
> > around the World Trade Center site has recovered 72 human remains.
>
> > The sifting of more than 800 cubic yards of debris recovered from ground
> > zero and underneath roads around the lower Manhattan site began in April and
> > ended Friday.
>
> > The greatest number of remains -- 37 -- were found from material underneath
> > West Street, a highway on the west side of ground zero. The new debris was
> > uncovered as construction work made new parts of the site accessible.
>
> > Some have been matched to previously unidentified Sept. 11 victims.
>
> >http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/Latest-WTC-Site-Search-Find...

> > ---
>
> > Do they have a right to build a mosque on top of 9/11 victims remains?
>
> Does the Muslim community have a right to build a mosque on kand which
> they own? I would say that they do. As lonf as the strucgture is built
> accroding to existing law, and as long as it is not used for illegal
> purposes, I see no legal cause for the larger community to prevent the
> mosque from being built.
>
> I do, however question the judgment of the Muslims who have chosen to
> build this structure, knowing full well how it would be viewed by most
> Americans.
>
> That is the bad news, the good news, at least from the Muslim's point of
> view, is that by this time next year the whole thing will have blown over.- Hide quoted text -

No,by next year(if it actually gets built)some very angry Americans
will burn it to the ground.

vict0r

Aug 17, 2010, 10:50:06 AM8/17/10
Bert Hyman wrote:
> In news:5Ivao.31897$zE6....@en-nntp-03.dc1.easynews.com "vict0r"
> <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>
>> Do they have a right to build a mosque on top of 9/11 victims
>> remains?
>
> Is anybody proposing anything remotely like that?

Your question assumes that precisely at Ground Zero is the ONLY place that
human remains have ever been found and that's not true.

--

The city widened its search of Ground Zero and surrounding streets in
October 2006 after 80 bones were uncovered in a buried Con Edison manhole.

The remains, often small bone fragments, were found at 130 Liberty St., 55
Church St., 130 Cedar St., Fiterman Hall and other places.

Of the 2,750 who died during the Trade Center attacks, there are 1,133
people whose remains still haven't been identified.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/12/12/2007-12-12_more_remains_found_in_wtc_excavation-3.html#ixzz0wsI4Kjol

--

On Sept. 11, the landing gear assembly of one of the planes used in the
attack crashed through the roof of what was then a Burlington Coat Factory

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/14/nyregion/14center.html

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 10:54:49 AM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 8:39 am, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
> Innews:f1937ee8-716f-471b...@m1g2000yqo.googlegroups.com

> The PHANTOM <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Aug 17, 8:19 am, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:

> >> Is anybody proposing anything remotely like that?
>
> > Yes.
>
> Really? A second mosque, other than the one that's been in the news so
> much this past few weeks?
>
> One that's actually built on top of "ground zero" would certainly have
> received even more coverage, but I haven't heard a word about it 'til
> just now.
>
> > Obama and Hamas.
>
> Hamas? Really? Please elaborate on their involvement.

Yes. Hamas. But you probably think Hamas is NOT a terrorist group:

Hamas leader: Ground zero mosque must be built

by: AP Wire Service
Monday, August 16, 2010

NEW YORK — A Hamas leader says Muslims "have to build" a mosque near
ground zero.

Mahmoud al-Zahar said Muslims "have to build everywhere" so that
followers can pray, just like Christians and Jews build their places
of worship.

Al-Zahar spoke Sunday on "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on WABC-AM.
He is a co-founder of Hamas and its chief on the Gaza Strip.

Sen. Chuck Schumer says Al-Zahar's comments don't carry any weight
because Hamas is a terrorist organization. Schumer hasn't taken a
stand on the mosque.

Rep. Peter King, who opposes the mosque, says he won't respond to
Hamas.

The mosque is a project of the Cordoba Initiative, an advocacy group
that promotes improved relations between Islam and the West. It didn't
respond to Al-Zahar's comments.

> > Strange bedfellows don't you think? Well,OK.
> > With what little we know about Obama's backgound it comes as no
> > surprise.
>
> --

> Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    b...@iphouse.com

Bert Hyman

Aug 17, 2010, 10:55:48 AM8/17/10
In news:9lxao.54976$Bh.4...@en-nntp-12.dc1.easynews.com "vict0r"
<l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

> Bert Hyman wrote:
>> In news:5Ivao.31897$zE6....@en-nntp-03.dc1.easynews.com "vict0r"
>> <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>>
>>> Do they have a right to build a mosque on top of 9/11 victims
>>> remains?
>>
>> Is anybody proposing anything remotely like that?
>
> Your question assumes that precisely at Ground Zero is the ONLY place
> that human remains have ever been found and that's not true.

And your loaded question assumes that somehow human remains will be
found inside or under the undamaged building that's now in the space
where this mosque is to be built.

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 10:56:19 AM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 9:12 am, Big China Blue <chine.b...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <f1937ee8-716f-471b-8d92-86ee30d6b...@m1g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>,
> Not to mention his vile alliance with those cheese eating Dutch.
>
> Save America! Join Americans United to Beat the Dutch!

Classic example of why progressives are on the verge of being sent
back to do their dirty work in the shadows and under the radar.
November can't get here fast enough.

> --
> Damn the living - It's a lovely life.           I'm whoever you want me to be.
> Silver silverware - Where is the love?       At least I can stay in character.
> Oval swimming pool - Where is the love?    Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
> Damn the living - It's a lovely life.                     chine.b...@yahoo.com

vict0r

Aug 17, 2010, 11:05:40 AM8/17/10
Bert Hyman wrote:
> In news:9lxao.54976$Bh.4...@en-nntp-12.dc1.easynews.com "vict0r"
> <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>
>> Bert Hyman wrote:

>>> Is anybody proposing anything remotely like that?
>>
>> Your question assumes that precisely at Ground Zero is the ONLY place
>> that human remains have ever been found and that's not true.
>
> And your loaded question assumes that somehow human remains will be
> found inside or under the undamaged building that's now in the space
> where this mosque is to be built.

"The building, which once housed a Burlington Coat Factory store, was
closed after being damaged by debris from the attacks."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129236595

Bert Hyman

Aug 17, 2010, 11:48:34 AM8/17/10
In news:Kzxao.5546$ZM....@en-nntp-02.dc1.easynews.com "vict0r"
<l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

> Bert Hyman wrote:
>> In news:9lxao.54976$Bh.4...@en-nntp-12.dc1.easynews.com "vict0r"
>> <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

>>> Your question assumes that precisely at Ground Zero is the ONLY
>>> place that human remains have ever been found and that's not true.
>>
>> And your loaded question assumes that somehow human remains will be
>> found inside or under the undamaged building that's now in the space
>> where this mosque is to be built.
>

> "The building, which once housed a Burlington Coat Factory store,
> was closed after being damaged by debris from the attacks."

So, what's to be done with it and every other similarly damaged building
in New York?

Permanent "nonsectarian" memorials?

Churches?

Synagogues?

Apartments?

Fast food joints?

> http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129236595

Bert Hyman

Aug 17, 2010, 11:52:30 AM8/17/10
In news:21f351ab-d721-4ed5...@f6g2000pro.googlegroups.com
The PHANTOM <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 17, 8:39 am, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
>> Innews:f1937ee8-716f-471b...@m1g2000yqo.googlegroups.co
>>
>> The PHANTOM <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > Yes.
>>
>> Really? A second mosque, other than the one that's been in the news
>> so much this past few weeks?
>>
>> One that's actually built on top of "ground zero" would certainly
>> have received even more coverage, but I haven't heard a word about it
>> 'til just now.
>>
>> > Obama and Hamas.
>>
>> Hamas? Really? Please elaborate on their involvement.
>>

> Yes. Hamas. But you probably think Hamas is NOT a terrorist group:

You should really stop trying to read other people's minds; you're
really not very good at it.

> Hamas leader: Ground zero mosque must be built

Agreeing with someone else's actions is hardly the same as "proposing"
that it be built.

Every Islamist everywhere would agree with anyone's proposal that a
mosque be built anywhere.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

David Hartung

Aug 17, 2010, 12:08:44 PM8/17/10
On 08/17/2010 09:49 AM, The PHANTOM wrote:

> No,by next year(if it actually gets built)some very angry Americans
> will burn it to the ground.

For which action they should be punished.

Dacato

Aug 17, 2010, 12:18:15 PM8/17/10
> will burn it to the ground.- Hide quoted text -

Now you are promoting violence? I bet you call yourself a Christian
don't you? You and your attitude are the reason that ALL RELIGION IS
EVIL!

Dacato

Aug 17, 2010, 12:19:26 PM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 9:50 am, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
> Bert Hyman wrote:
> > Innews:5Ivao.31897$zE6....@en-nntp-03.dc1.easynews.com"vict0r"

> > <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>
> >> Do they have a right to build a mosque on top of 9/11 victims
> >> remains?
>
> > Is anybody proposing anything remotely like that?
>
> Your question assumes that precisely at Ground Zero is the ONLY place that
> human remains have ever been found and that's not true.
>
> --
>
> The city widened its search of Ground Zero and surrounding streets in
> October 2006 after 80 bones were uncovered in a buried Con Edison manhole.
>
> The remains, often small bone fragments, were found at 130 Liberty St., 55
> Church St., 130 Cedar St., Fiterman Hall and other places.
>
> Of the 2,750 who died during the Trade Center attacks, there are 1,133
> people whose remains still haven't been identified.
>
> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/12/12/2007-12-12_more_remains_fo...

> --
>
> On Sept. 11, the landing gear assembly of one of the planes used in the
> attack crashed through the roof of what was then a Burlington Coat Factory
> [the proposed mosque site].
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/14/nyregion/14center.html

So what, now all of downtown Manhattan should be considered Ground
Zero? Give me a break.

David Hartung

Aug 17, 2010, 12:33:45 PM8/17/10

Including the religion of Secular Humanism?

Transition Zone

Aug 17, 2010, 12:40:29 PM8/17/10

Constitutionally, he can't make the judgement. Then they could ask,
well, what is
Islam? What is 30% islam? What is 2% islam. Can you build a mosque
that is only
2% islam over their remains?

Its impossible to legally prevent its building.

abelard

Aug 17, 2010, 1:25:30 PM8/17/10

were they virgins?

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc over 1 million document calls in year past

vict0r

Aug 17, 2010, 1:33:06 PM8/17/10

How about any place within a radius where airplane or body parts rained down
on September 11th is too close for a mosque. And I really shouldn't have to
explain why.

Bert Hyman

Aug 17, 2010, 1:43:36 PM8/17/10
In news:XJzao.33360$rT.1...@en-nntp-06.dc1.easynews.com "vict0r"
<l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

And how about debris of other sorts? Any indication that bodies or
airplane parts caused the damage to this particular building?

> And I really shouldn't have to explain why.

Actually, it's important that you explain exactly why.

And, you need to describe what other uses aren't to be allowed, and why.

And, you need to describe what other uses are to be permitted, and why.

Then, you get to tell us the legal basis for your requirements and
prohibitions.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 2:24:15 PM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 10:52 am, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
> Innews:21f351ab-d721-4ed5...@f6g2000pro.googlegroups.com
> Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    b...@iphouse.com- Hide quoted text -

OK. Then come December you won't have a problem with Nativity scenes
being built in cities across the country. We'll see.

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 2:24:54 PM8/17/10

Perhaps. Maybe yes. Maybe no. Frankly I wouldn't care.

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 2:29:05 PM8/17/10
> EVIL!- Hide quoted text -

You know nothing about me shitferbrains so shut your green toothed
gob. Please cite where I "promoted violence"? Is wishing Sarah Palin's
untimely demise in a plane crash "promoting violence"?? Is making
movies an writing books about the assassination of a sitting President
"pomoting violence"?? Is beating the snot out a Tea Party attendee by
SEIU thugs "promoting violence"?? Is protesting on the front lawn and
threatening the family of a Wall Street banker "promoting violence"?
STFU asshole !!

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 2:30:58 PM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 12:33 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
> Bert Hyman wrote:
> > Innews:Kzxao.5546$ZM....@en-nntp-02.dc1.easynews.com"vict0r"

> > <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

> >> "The building, which once housed a Burlington Coat Factory store,
> >> was closed after being damaged by debris from the attacks."
>
> > So, what's to be done with it and every other similarly damaged
> > building in New York?
>
> > Permanent "nonsectarian" memorials?
>
> > Churches?
>
> > Synagogues?
>
> > Apartments?
>
> > Fast food joints?
>
> >>http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129236595
>
> How about any place within a radius where airplane or body parts rained down
> on September 11th is too close for a mosque.  And I really shouldn't have to
> explain why.- Hide quoted text -

You have to explain "why" to an America hating progressive. They're
dumb as a bag of hammers because they're progressive and vice-versa.

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 2:34:09 PM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 12:57 pm, Freest...@peach.net wrote:
> Why would they be punished if they're doing "gods will"?
>
> Larry King had one of your nut-jobs from a prominent Republican
> support institution claimed that ALL Muslims should be kicked out.

"Larry King"?? I suppose you get your news from SNL and George Soros's
Facebook page too?? SSSHHHEEESSSHH !! You people are scary.

David Hartung

Aug 17, 2010, 2:39:41 PM8/17/10

Perhaps you should.

If the mob can get away with destroying an Islamic worship center, what
is to stop that same mob from destroying any other place of worship?

Bert Hyman

Aug 17, 2010, 2:44:41 PM8/17/10
In
The PHANTOM <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK. Then come December you won't have a problem with Nativity scenes
> being built in cities across the country. We'll see.

Nativity scenes have been "built in cities across the country" for
decades, and will continue to be built.

What's your point, exactly?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 4:08:40 PM8/17/10

Why didn't you scream about extreme radicals setting fire to Sarah
Palin's church?? Where was your phoney "outrage" hen??

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 4:10:47 PM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 1:44 pm, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
> Innews:003f7d4b-ebca-4690...@l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com

> The PHANTOM <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > OK. Then come December you won't have a problem with Nativity scenes
> > being built in cities across the country. We'll see.
>
> Nativity scenes have been "built in cities across the country" for
> decades, and will continue to be built.
>
> What's your point, exactly?

It's not the one on your head,asshole. You are just another noisy
little hen cackling in protest every time a Nativity scene is put on
display during the "holidays". I won't offend you by calling it
Christmas.

> --
> Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    b...@iphouse.com

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 4:12:36 PM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 1:47 pm, denni...@dennism3.invalid (Dennis M) wrote:
> In article
> <518e04fa-eddf-4556-92a5-034844584...@z34g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, The
>
> PHANTOM <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> <f1937ee8-716f-471b-8d92-86ee30d6b...@m1g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>,

> >> Save America! Join Americans United to Beat the Dutch!
>
> >   Classic example of why progressives are on the verge of being sent
> >back to do their dirty work in the shadows and under the radar.
> >November can't get here fast enough.
>
> Keep jacking up those high expectations, Republicans. You're around Pluto now.
>
> But who are you going to blame in case you don't happen to wind up ruling
> the universe -- the lib'rul media again? <snort>

Who/what you gonna blame if progressives lose control of Congress?
Hanging chads?? Disenfranchised voters? Selected not elected? Hacked
electronic voting machines? Voter intimidation?? All over the above??

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 4:13:54 PM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 2:26 pm, Gogarty <Goga...@Clongowes.edu.ie> wrote:
> In article <5Ivao.31897$zE6.22...@en-nntp-03.dc1.easynews.com>, l...@oocom.netb
> says...

> >Jun 23, 2010
>
> >New York City officials say a renewed search this year of debris in and
> >around the World Trade Center site has recovered 72 human remains.
>
> >The sifting of more than 800 cubic yards of debris recovered from ground
> >zero and underneath roads around the lower Manhattan site began in April and
> >ended Friday.
>
> >The greatest number of remains -- 37 -- were found from material underneath
> >West Street, a highway on the west side of ground zero. The new debris was
> >uncovered as construction work made new parts of the site accessible.
>
> >Some have been matched to previously unidentified Sept. 11 victims.
>
> >http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/Latest-WTC-Site-Search-Find...
>
> an-Remains-96965159.html
>
> >---

> >Do they have a right to build a mosque on top of 9/11 victims remains?
>
> Why not? People have been building stuff on top of cemeteries forever.- Hide quoted text -

Would you be as blase' if it had been your wife/mother/daughter/father/
son killed in the WTC attack??

David Hartung

Aug 17, 2010, 4:51:52 PM8/17/10

I'm not outraged now. I am simply looking to the future. If the mob can
get away with torching an Islamic place of worship, they could just as
easily get away with torching any other church.

This is why such a mob, should it ever form, should be punished to the
full extent of the law.

Bert Hyman

Aug 17, 2010, 5:08:37 PM8/17/10
In news:44fb46c7-a060-44f2...@s9g2000yqd.googlegroups.com
The PHANTOM <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 17, 1:44 pm, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
>> Innews:003f7d4b-ebca-4690...@l14g2000yql.googlegroups.c
>> om
>>
>> The PHANTOM <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > OK. Then come December you won't have a problem with Nativity
>> > scenes being built in cities across the country. We'll see.
>>
>> Nativity scenes have been "built in cities across the country" for
>> decades, and will continue to be built.
>>
>> What's your point, exactly?
>>
> It's not the one on your head,asshole.

Sorry to see you go so soon.

Good luck.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The PHANTOM

Aug 17, 2010, 8:28:24 PM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 5:38 pm, Freest...@peach.net wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:10:47 -0700 (PDT), The PHANTOM
> Berts point is that there is no law saying that Nativity Scenes can't
> be put all over cities.
>
> So---what's your point?- Hide quoted text -

I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT A LAW YOU GODDAMNED FOOL !! I WAS TALKING ABOUT
THE RUCKUS RAISED BY YOU FAR LEFT FRINGE UBER-KOOKY UBER-PROGRESSIVES
EVERY TIME A NATIVITY SCENE,CROSS,TEN COMMANDMENTS IS PUT UP IN A
PUBLIC PLACE !!! ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING DENSE FFS ??!!!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ray Fischer

Aug 18, 2010, 3:18:57 AM8/18/10
vict0r <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>Do they have a right to build a mosque on top of 9/11 victims remains?

They're not. Do you have a right to be a neonazi bigot?

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Aug 18, 2010, 3:19:15 AM8/18/10
The PHANTOM <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Aug 17, 8:19 am, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
>> Innews:5Ivao.31897$zE6....@en-nntp-03.dc1.easynews.com"vict0r"

>> <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>> > Do they have a right to build a mosque on top of 9/11 victims remains?
>>
>> Is anybody proposing anything remotely like that?
>
>Yes. Obama and Hamas.

An outright lie.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

vict0r

Aug 18, 2010, 6:59:45 AM8/18/10

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/14/nyregion/14center.html?_r=1

>> And I really shouldn't have to explain why.
>

> Actually, it's important that you explain exactly why.
>
> And, you need to describe what other uses aren't to be allowed, and
> why.
>
> And, you need to describe what other uses are to be permitted, and
> why.
>
> Then, you get to tell us the legal basis for your requirements and
> prohibitions.

Maybe you can ask Harry Reid to explain it as he agrees with me.

And we both know that Harry wouldn't say something unless he truly believed
it in his heart. Would he.

--
IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
AUGUST 4 (legislative day, JUNE 30), 1993

Mr. HARRY REID introduced the following bill; which was read twice and
referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

To curb criminal activity by aliens, to defend against acts of international
terrorism, to protect American workers from unfair labor competition, and to
relieve pressure on public services by strengthening border security and
stabilizing immigration into the United States.

TITLE X-CITIZENSHIP 4 SEC. 1001. BASIS OF CITIZENSHIP CLARIFIED. In the
exercise of its powers under section of the Fourteenth Article of Amendment
to the Constitution of the United States, the Congress has determined and
hereby declares that any person born after the date of enactment of this
title to a mother who is neither a citizen of the United States nor admitted
to the United States as a lawful permanent resident, and which person is a
national or citizen of another country of which either of his or her natural
parents is a national or citizen, or is entitled upon application to become
a national or citizen of such country, shall be considered as born subject
to the jurisdiction of that foreign country and not subject to the
jurisdiction of the United States within the meaning of section 1 of such
Article and shall therefore not be a citizen of the United States or of any
State solely by reason of physical presence within the United States at the
moment of birth.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?c103:1:./temp/~c103OMwkGo:e0:

Message has been deleted

Bert Hyman

Aug 18, 2010, 8:55:44 AM8/18/10
In news:b3Pao.48471$rT.1...@en-nntp-06.dc1.easynews.com "vict0r"
<l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

> Bert Hyman wrote:
>

>> And how about debris of other sorts? Any indication that bodies or
>> airplane parts caused the damage to this particular building?
>

> On Sept. 11, the landing gear assembly of one of the planes used in
> the attack crashed through the roof of what was then a Burlington Coat
> Factory.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/14/nyregion/14center.html?_r=1

OK.

So again, what's to be done with it?

Permanent "nonsectarian" memorials?

Churches?

Synagogues?

Apartments?

Fast food joints?

When do you start eminent domain proceedings to take the property away
from its current owner?

>>> And I really shouldn't have to explain why.
>>
>> Actually, it's important that you explain exactly why.
>>
>> And, you need to describe what other uses aren't to be allowed, and
>> why.
>>
>> And, you need to describe what other uses are to be permitted, and
>> why.
>>
>> Then, you get to tell us the legal basis for your requirements and
>> prohibitions.
>
> Maybe you can ask Harry Reid to explain it as he agrees with me.

If you have to turn to corrupt politicians to support your position, I'm
not really interested.

> And we both know that Harry wouldn't say something unless he truly
> believed it in his heart. Would he.

I see you understand your mistake.