OT - Damn It...I Told You To Not Act Like Those Faux News Clowns!

1 view

Too_Many_Tools

Oct 18, 2011, 5:12:45 PM10/18/11
Even the Fox management admits that Faux News sucks.

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT

Exclusive: Memo to Fox Business staff - don't copy Fox News
By Peter Lauria | Reuters -

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Here's a novel idea: Fox Business Network should
focus on covering business news.

At least that's what Kevin Magee, executive vice president of the News
Corp-owned cable news network, is urging his staff to do.

Unhappy with Fox Business' focus on politics, Magee fired off a memo
to employees reminding them that the network was not created to be a
light version of its sister Fox News Channel.

"I've been asked to remind you all again that they are separate
channels and the more we make FBN look like FNC the more of a
disservice we do to ourselves," Magee said in the memo dated October
5, carrying the subject line "Fox News and Fox Business."

"I understand the temptation to imitate our sibling network in hopes
of imitating its success, but we cannot," Magee went on to say in the
memo. "If we give the audience a choice between FNC and the almost-
FNC, they will choose FNC every time. Earnings, taxes, jobs etc give
us PLENTY to chew on."

Fox Business, which was launched in October 2007 with $100 million in
initial capital, sought to take Wall Street to Main Street by covering
business stories for ordinary people -- seeing a market as CNBC and
Bloomberg Television cater primarily to financial professionals.

But four years on, Fox Business Network's ratings remain far behind
those of CNBC -- a disappointing performance in comparison with Fox
News, which in four years rose to top then-market leader CNN and has
reigned ever since.

In an interview with Reuters on Monday, Magee confirmed sending the
memo and said that heading into the U.S. presidential election next
year it was worth restating the importance of Fox Business finding its
own voice and audience.

"There is always going to be overlap between economics and politics,
but we need to maintain two separate services," Magee said. "We can
cover the political angle, but our focus should be on our charter of
gaining and producing wealth."

Magee said he decided to send the memo after a conversation with Roger
Ailes, chairman and CEO of Fox News Channel and chairman of the Fox
television stations group. Ailes ran CNBC until 1996.

GROWING PAINS

The launch of Fox Business Network was part of News Corp chief Rupert
Murdoch's plan to dominate coverage of global business news, following
the acquisition of Dow Jones & Co Inc, publisher of the Wall Street
Journal.

Murdoch at the time said he was considering launching versions of the
network in other countries and planned to invest $300 million over the
next three years, by which time FBN would overtake CNBC in ratings.

The first part of Murdoch's goal has been achieved, with versions of
Fox Business available in Japan and Italy. But so far the network has
been unable to seriously challenge, much less eclipse, CNBC in the
ratings.

"Rupert wants a competing news network to CNBC, not another Fox News,"
said a person familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of
anonymity. "Right now it's obvious they don't cover enough financial
news."

According to ratings agency Nielsen, which only began measuring the
network's daily audience in March, Fox Business averages 76,000
viewers from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during the week. From 4:30 p.m. to
8:00 p.m., its audience grows to 85,000 before falling back to 56,000
during the prime-time hours of 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

By comparison, CNBC averages 263,000 viewers from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00
p.m. and 206,000 viewers in prime-time during the week. Nielsen said
the audience for Bloomberg Television is too small to meet its minimum
reporting threshold.

"There were huge expectations that Fox Business would eclipse CNBC in
the ratings that thus far have not come to fruition," said Brad
Adgate, senior vice president for research at Horizon Media.

On News Corp's quarterly earnings call in August, Murdoch said Fox
Business now breaks even on a cash flow basis, which meant that while
it does not make any money it is no longer losing any either. He also
noted that there have been times when Fox Business has beat CNBC head-
to-head in the ratings.

Magee said that ratings fluctuate because business news is seasonal
and often event-driven, with higher viewership during earnings or the
debt ceiling negotiations, for instance.

Overall, he said he was very pleased with Fox Business' ratings
growth, noting that the network's audience is up nearly 40 percent
year-over-year.

Fox Business' audience could also benefit from gaining access to Wall
Street Journal journalists, who have been under an exclusive contract
with CNBC that expires next year.

BRAND IDENTITY

Part of the reason Murdoch wants Fox Business to focus on financial
news is because he believes it will help widen distribution of the
network, according to the source.

Fox Business is available in about 58 million homes, compared with the
more than 90 million homes that CNBC reaches. In theory, more carriage
should equal higher ratings and more advertising dollars.

CNBC is owned by NBC Universal, a unit of Comcast Corp and General
Electric.

Magee said Fox Business is currently negotiating more carriage deals
and that gaining additional distribution is a bonus to focusing
coverage on financial news and away from politics but that the main
goal is to gain audience share.

When Fox Business does score in the ratings, it has usually been
because of its political rather than financial coverage.

At the height of stock market uncertainty over the debt ceiling talks
in Washington in August, for example, Fox Business increased its
daytime audience 256 percent to 128,000 viewers at one point,
according to the Los Angeles Times.

"It has been tough for Fox Business to make inroads because business
news is well represented by other networks," said Adgate. "They have
struggled to distinguish themselves as a brand and create a
destination network in part because it is relying too much on the Fox
News model."

(This story corrects in paragraph 11 Roger Ailes' title to chairman
and CEO of Fox News, not president.)

(Reporting by Peter Lauria; Editing by Tiffany Wu and Steve Orlofsky)

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 18, 2011, 6:19:58 PM10/18/11

Speaking of contradictions, about the economic effect of undocumented
immigrants, here's what the business side of Fox has to say, as
opposed to their hateful side.

---------------------------------------

"Putting the law and morality of illegal entry aside, several studies
have shown the illegal immigrant population is more of an economic
contributor to state and local economies than politicians like to tell
an angry electorate. The numbers can be broken down into the fiscal
cost (or gain) of illegal immigrants to states, along with the
economic contribution of the population.

The most thorough study on the fiscal and economic impact of
immigration was done by the non-partisan Texas Comptrollers’ Office in
2006, which showed Texas earned more in taxes and economic output from
illegal immigrants than governments spent to provide services. [...]"

http://tinyurl.com/3429xdh

(The above link is very slow. Click, be patient, go get a cup of
coffee or something).

-Ramon

Gray Guest

Oct 18, 2011, 8:44:25 PM10/18/11
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:6333118d-45d8-418c-be54-
cce311...@h14g2000yqi.googlegroups.com:

Why are you still here? I heard Chavez needs a colon cleaning.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 18, 2011, 8:52:03 PM10/18/11
>"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>Speaking of contradictions, about the economic effect of undocumented
>immigrants, here's what the business side of Fox has to say, as
>opposed to their hateful side.
>
>---------------------------------------
>
>"Putting the law and morality of illegal entry aside, several studies
>have shown the illegal immigrant population is more of an economic
>contributor

Who gives a flying fuck?

It's illegal. They should be rounded up and tossed out on their ass.

Now.

Ramon F Herrera 13313 Cutten Rd, Apt 7102, Houston, TX 77069-2374

Oct 18, 2011, 9:31:59 PM10/18/11
probably a beaner terrorist. An ultra-left, open-borders
pretend-American. He lives and works in Houston, TX. Note that when
you reply to a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 07:13:10 -0700 (PDT), Ramon F Herrera
<gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote:
>Speaking of Romney. He was vehemently anti-immigrant (illegal,
>Hispanic, whatever) and today he seats in the Board of Directors of
>immigrant-dependent Marriott Corporation.
>Let's see what Marriott has to say about the members of the
>undocumented work force, shall we?
>http://www.renewoureconomy.org

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing there from Romney!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing there from Marriott!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marriott International, Inc. is a member of Partnership for a New
American Economy, the BoD are:

J.W. Marriott Jr.
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
Marriott International, Inc.

John W. Marriott III
Vice Chairman of the Board, Marriott International, Inc., and
Chief Executive Officer, JWM Family Enterprises, L.P.

Mary K. Bush
President
Bush International, LLC

Lawrence W. Kellner
President
Emerald Creek Group, LLC

Debra L. Lee
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
BET Networks

George Muñoz
Principal
Muñoz Investment Banking Group, LLC

Harry J. Pearce
Chairman
Nortel Networks Corporation

Steven S Reinemund
Dean of Business
Wake Forest University

Lawrence M. Small
Former Secretary
The Smithsonian Institution

Arne M. Sorenson
President and Chief Operating Officer
Marriott International, Inc.
http://investor.shareholder.com/mar/directors.cfm

Romney NOT on the BoD..............

Romney Stepping Down From Marriott Board, Again
January 13, 2011
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=12602469

>In short: the position of Mr. Romney is essentially identical to
>Obama's not only in Health Care, but on immigration

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I very firmly believe that we have to make sure that we enforce our
borders, that we have an employment verification system, and that
those people who have come here illegally do not get an advantage to
become permanent residents, they do not get a special pathway.”

Securing the border is priority number one.

Those who have come to the United States illegally should not be given
amnesty or an easier path to citizenship over those already in line.

An employer verification system must be implemented to ensure jobs are
not given to illegal immigrants.

Illegal immigrants should be required to return to their home country.
Giving tuition breaks to the children of illegal immigrants needs to
stop.

Federal funding for cities who consider themselves sanctuary cities
should be reduced.

The United States needs to be made more appealing to legal immigrants.
Ending illegal immigration only strengthens legal immigration.
http://mittromneycentral.com/on-the-issues/immigration/

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

Frank

Oct 18, 2011, 9:35:31 PM10/18/11
Agreed and besides it's BS. These low paid, under the table workers
don't pay anywhere enough to cover the benefits they are stealing from
those that are legal.

Too_Many_Tools

Oct 19, 2011, 12:07:58 AM10/19/11
I agree.

Immigration has always been a growth engine for the economy...and a
scrapegoat for those narrowminded idiots among us.

TMT

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 5:41:00 AM10/19/11
On Oct 18, 7:52 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> >"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>
> >Speaking of contradictions, about the economic effect of undocumented
> >immigrants, here's what the business side of Fox has to say, as
> >opposed to their hateful side.
>
> >---------------------------------------
>
> >"Putting the law and morality of illegal entry aside, several studies
> >have shown the illegal immigrant population is more of an economic
> >contributor
>

> Who gives a flying fuck?

All of America should.

> It's illegal. They should be rounded up and tossed out on their
ass.

That would be your preferred penalty, based on hate.

> Now.

Tell the GOP. They are the ones blocking CIR.

-Ramon

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 6:02:55 AM10/19/11
wrote:
> >"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>
> >Speaking of contradictions, about the economic effect of undocumented
> >immigrants, here's what the business side of Fox has to say, as
> >opposed to their hateful side.
>
> >---------------------------------------
>
> >"Putting the law and morality of illegal entry aside, several studies
> >have shown the illegal immigrant population is more of an economic
> >contributor
>

> Who gives a flying fuck?

Klaus, I am sure most readers agree that the meaning of the above
statement boils down to this:

"I am part of the majority, and therefore things must be done my way".

You are in essence conjuring a large group (the ones who don't give a
flying intercourse), to accompany your demands. Correct?

Well, get used to the belief that majority rules. Hold on to it. It
will come handy.

-Ramon

http://patriot.net/~ramon/misc/Texas-Demo.png

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 19, 2011, 8:05:34 AM10/19/11
>"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Oct 18, 7:52 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>> >"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>>
>> >Speaking of contradictions, about the economic effect of undocumented
>> >immigrants, here's what the business side of Fox has to say, as
>> >opposed to their hateful side.
>>
>> >---------------------------------------
>>
>> >"Putting the law and morality of illegal entry aside, several studies
>> >have shown the illegal immigrant population is more of an economic
>> >contributor
>>

> > Who gives a flying fuck?
>
>Klaus, I am sure most readers agree that the meaning of the above
>statement boils down to this:

I am sure that your attempts to make illegals look "good" will fail
here.

Illegal. They need to go. All of them. Now.

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 8:34:47 AM10/19/11
On Oct 19, 7:05 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
Your grasp of reality is tenuous at best.

http://tinyurl.com/3gtrclh

You confused the keyboards and mouse again. The video games are on the
right side.

-Ramon

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 19, 2011, 8:39:09 AM10/19/11
>"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Oct 19, 7:05 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>> >"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>> >Klaus, I am sure most readers agree that the meaning of the above
>> >statement boils down to this:
>>
>> I am sure that your attempts to make illegals look "good" will fail
>> here.
>>

> > Illegal. They need to go. All of them. Now.
>
>Your grasp of reality is tenuous at best.

It's pretty simple. They're illegal. Which part of "They're illegal"
are you having trouble with?

I'll bet it's the "illegal" part. Three syllables and all.

Frank

Oct 19, 2011, 9:11:38 AM10/19/11
Also, dumb ass Ramon thinks his defenses are making us more sympathetic
to his cause ;)

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 19, 2011, 9:16:45 AM10/19/11
>Frank <frankperi...@comcast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
I just note he keeps trying to divert attention from the "illegal"
part. Wonder why?

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 9:27:29 AM10/19/11
On Oct 19, 8:16 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> >Frank <frankperiodlogu...@comcast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
Check the archives. I must use the term "illegal" some 20 times a day.
I am *calling* the attention to the fact that they are ILLEGAL. Why do
you think my side is asking for a path to LEGALIZATION?

-Ramon

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 19, 2011, 10:04:00 AM10/19/11
Why, can't you deal with the present?

>I must use the term "illegal" some 20 times a day.
>I am *calling* the attention to the fact that they are ILLEGAL.

>Why do
>you think my side is asking for a path to LEGALIZATION?

There is already a path to legalization, you dumb shit.

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 10:26:03 AM10/19/11
On Oct 19, 9:04 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
No, there is not. Why would we ask for one? Why did:

- Candidate Obama
- Candidate McCain

campaign based on the promise of a Path to Citizenship (aka Path to
Legalization)?

Why is the Chamber of Commerce lobbying for a Path to Legalization?

"provide a pathway to legal status for undocumented workers currently
in the United States."

http://www.uschamber.com/issues/immigration

Why are the agricultural businesses lobbying for a Path to
Legalization?:

"We support the development of programs to provide legal status to
foreign workers other than amnesty that do not require the workers to
return to their country of origin".

http://www.vafarmbureau.org/PolicyAction/NationalIssues/Pages/critical_issues.aspx
("Labor" is at the top)
http://tinyurl.com/43k8k3l

Why are thousands of small and medium businesses asking for a Path to
Legalization?:

http://www.immigrationworksusa.org

Rupert Murdoch (not quite a commie!) co-founded an organization, "A
Partnership for a New American Economy" whose main goal is to promote
a Path to Legalization:

http://www.renewoureconomy.org/

-Ramon

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 19, 2011, 10:29:17 AM10/19/11
Yeah there is, You just don't LIKE it.

STEP ONE: Get the fuck out.
STEP TWO: Enter the country legally.

Is that too complex for you?

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 10:51:44 AM10/19/11
On Oct 19, 9:29 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
So your one and only solution is that they go back home. All
transgressions have an array of penalties: parole, reduced sentences,
community service, military service, fines, etc., etc., etc. Your
insistence in only one penalty can only be derived from hate.

What makes you believe they have a home to go back to?

Answer this: IF you were in their shoes (in the EXACT same
conditions), would you leave?

If positive, the undocumented workers obviously love America more than
you do.

-Ramon

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 10:55:25 AM10/19/11

wrote:

> STEP TWO: Enter the country legally.

They will not be allowed back in. IOW: Currently, there is NO PATH to
Legality.

You are no entrepreneur material, Klaus. You have never run a
business, not even a lemonade stand. You have never set foot in a
classroom where the science of economics was being taught, either.

-Ramon

Agriculture Business:

Wayne

Oct 19, 2011, 11:06:39 AM10/19/11

"Ramon F. Herrera" wrote in message
-
Ahhhhh....you play the "HATE" card. Ever think that someone can just be
concerned with the future of the country?

Too_Many_Tools

Oct 19, 2011, 11:23:48 AM10/19/11
On Oct 19, 10:06 am, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Ramon F. Herrera"  wrote in messagenews:ad695217-9915-4988...@f13g2000vbv.googlegroups.com...
> concerned with the future of the country?- Hide quoted text -

That someone certainly is not a conservative.

TMT

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 11:27:30 AM10/19/11
On Oct 19, 10:06 am, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Ramon F. Herrera"  wrote in messagenews:ad695217-9915-4988...@f13g2000vbv.googlegroups.com...
The following organizations are very concerned with the future of the
country and my position happens to be in full agreement with them.
They are pretty much in unanimous agreement:

- All White House administrations from Reagan until Obama (including
a theoretical McCain administration)

- All US businesses, from the US Chamber to household employers (*)

- All US religious denominations (*)

- All military organizations (*)

You don't happen to have ONE (not asking for many) statement of public
support for your side from any of the above, do you?

-Ramon

(*) Those which have decided to declare their position on immigration.

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 11:37:02 AM10/19/11
On Oct 19, 10:06 am, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Ramon F. Herrera"  wrote in messagenews:ad695217-9915-4988...@f13g2000vbv.googlegroups.com...
So your "hate-card card" is genuine but my argument is not? I have
tons of evidence that there is hate behind the anti-immigrant
movement:

http://tinyurl.com/2dkw2qy

Care to show evidence that there is no hate on your side?

> Ever think that someone can just be
> concerned with the future of the country?

Tell us: Which one of these is false?

(1) The economists that work for the US businesses, the US Chamber of
Commerce and this group:

beat the crap out of you and me, on knowledge about immigration and
its impact.

(2) The US businesses, US Chamber are concerned about the future of
America (ie., they are neither idiots, nor suicidal). They want
America to succeed.

So, which one is false according to you? (a)? (b)? (both)?

-Ramon

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 11:57:06 AM10/19/11
http://www.renewoureconomy.org

According to the anti-immigrants (I have evidence that they are anti-
immigrant and anti-hispanic) Rupert Murdoch, Bloomberg, and all those
CEOs and mayors are unconcerned about the future of America.

-RFH

RM V2.0

Oct 19, 2011, 2:14:12 PM10/19/11

"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in message

> There is already a path to legalization, you dumb shit.

>No, there is not. Why would we ask for one? Why did:

Might want to tell that to all the honest immigrants standing in line to get
their citizenship. Wow, that is one huge practical joke that installed all
those Immigration offices and workers. Pretty expensive hoax if you ask me.

> - Candidate Obama
> - Candidate McCain

>campaign based on the promise of a Path to Citizenship (aka Path to
>Legalization)?
Catering to illegals and moronic Hispanic who support them.

>Why is the Chamber of Commerce lobbying for a Path to Legalization?
They want amnesty but are churching it up for the soundbites.

RM V2.0

Oct 19, 2011, 2:16:12 PM10/19/11

wrote:

> STEP TWO: Enter the country legally.

They will not be allowed back in. IOW: Currently, there is NO PATH to
Legality.

-Ramon

Bullshit you fucking liar. The administration has stated publicly that if
they want to be legal they must go home and do it legally. The only ones who
cant apply are criminals and ones who are caught multiple times.

Wayne

Oct 19, 2011, 6:21:01 PM10/19/11

"Ramon F. Herrera" wrote in message
<snip>
-
In other words....the only disagreement that can be had with RFH is one of
hate. Your position is the one and only correct opinion.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 19, 2011, 9:13:44 PM10/19/11
No, I think they should be rewarded with new homes, cars, and hookers.

Man, how fucking dumb ARE you?

>Answer this: IF you were in their shoes (in the EXACT same
>conditions), would you leave?

If I went into a foreign country illegally? Like, say, North Korea?
China? Shit yes I would leave.

Of course, over there, they won't tolerate criminals crossing
illegally over their borders.

Time for them to get out. Now. All of them.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 19, 2011, 9:14:22 PM10/19/11
>"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Oct 19, 9:29 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
> > STEP TWO: Enter the country legally.
>
>They will not be allowed back in. IOW: Currently, there is NO PATH to
>Legality.

Good. Fucking criminals.

Ramon F Herrera 13313 Cutten Rd, Apt 7102, Houston, TX 77069-2374

Oct 19, 2011, 9:22:43 PM10/19/11
probably a beaner terrorist. An ultra-left, open-borders
pretend-American. He lives and works in Houston, TX. Note that when
you reply to a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:25:07 -0700 (PDT), Ramon F Herrera
<gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote:
>"Why didn't Rick Perry STOP Mexicans from crossing the border? "
>One reason is that I don't have an air force, or surface to air
>missiles at my disposal. If I had, I would blow those American
>Airlines jets (*) out of the sky.
>-Governor Perry.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google: No results found for "One reason is that I don't have an air
force".

The leaves won't move themselves GREEZER, now strap on the leaf blower
and go earn your $8 like a good little BEANER.............

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 19, 2011, 9:28:09 PM10/19/11
>"RM V2.0" <BL...@biteme.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
Besides, if nobody knows they're here, what keeps them from going home
and applying for legal entry?

N-O-T-H-I-N-G

This Ramon guy is just a bullshit criminal apologist. Fuck him.

Gray Guest

Oct 19, 2011, 9:33:07 PM10/19/11
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:c951de7f-ebbd-4174-
a527-e23...@r1g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:
No, based on the law. I cannot see how, even given your limited intellect,
you might confuse the two.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.

Gray Guest

Oct 19, 2011, 9:35:56 PM10/19/11
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:e07b7c5c-ffa6-4c91-
9857-113...@m4g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

> On Oct 18, 7:52 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> >"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>>
>> >Speaking of contradictions, about the economic effect of undocumented
>> >immigrants, here's what the business side of Fox has to say, as
>> >opposed to their hateful side.
>>
>> >---------------------------------------
>>
>> >"Putting the law and morality of illegal entry aside, several studies
>> >have shown the illegal immigrant population is more of an economic
>> >contributor
>>

> > Who gives a flying fuck?
>
> Klaus, I am sure most readers agree that the meaning of the above
> statement boils down to this:
>
> "I am part of the majority, and therefore things must be done my way".

Why not? You are always telling telling us the Hispanics are going to be
the majority soon enough and the dire consequences for the white race.

Call it prventitive extermination.

> You are in essence conjuring a large group (the ones who don't give a
> flying intercourse), to accompany your demands. Correct?
>
> Well, get used to the belief that majority rules. Hold on to it. It
> will come handy.
>
> -Ramon
>
> http://patriot.net/~ramon/misc/Texas-Demo.png

Gray Guest

Oct 19, 2011, 9:37:41 PM10/19/11
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:cc1ec46b-c4ce-4971-9526-
520dc9...@h14g2000yqi.googlegroups.com:

> No, there is not.

Yes there is. They can go the fuck back to where they came from and stand in
line like everyone else does.

Gray Guest

Oct 19, 2011, 9:38:37 PM10/19/11
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:08e04542-8223-4e56-ad35-
eeee4c...@v7g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:

> They will not be allowed back in. IOW: Currently, there is NO PATH to
> Legality.

Then maybe we don't want them. It is our country.

Gray Guest

Oct 19, 2011, 9:39:39 PM10/19/11
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:ad695217-9915-4988-
9845-2ab...@f13g2000vbv.googlegroups.com:

> On Oct 19, 9:29 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> >"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
> om>
talk.politics.guns
> :
> .guns :

@yaho
> o.com>
> cs.guns :
@ya
> hoo.com>
> tics.guns :

And all troublemakers that entered the country legally should be thrown
out, too.

Just to be safe.

Gray Guest

Oct 19, 2011, 9:41:33 PM10/19/11
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:b6ab6308-be35-4003-9f4e-
f84200...@n18g2000vbv.googlegroups.com:

> So your "hate-card card" is genuine but my argument is not? I have
> tons of evidence that there is hate behind the anti-immigrant
> movement

No what you have is your own miserable bigotry.

Because if I can find one person who thinks they should be thrown out
strictly because it's the law then your idiot argument falls apart.

Your idiot argumetn just fell apart.

Gray Guest

Oct 19, 2011, 9:42:41 PM10/19/11
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:4525ba34-5512-4c6c-
a7cb-8dd...@v1g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

> On Oct 19, 10:37 am, "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
>> On Oct 19, 10:06 am, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>

>> > "Ramon F. Herrera"  wrote in messagenews:ad695217-9915-4988-9845-2ab9
> 947d...@f13g2000vbv.googlegroups.com...

@yahoo.co
> m>
talk.politics.gun
> s :
So you just know that anyone with a different opinion than yours has their
opinion based on hate?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That is the defintion of bigotry you damn fool.

RM V2.0

Oct 20, 2011, 10:45:15 AM10/20/11

"Gray Guest" <No_email...@wahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in
> f84200...@n18g2000vbv.googlegroups.com:
>
>> So your "hate-card card" is genuine but my argument is not? I have
>> tons of evidence that there is hate behind the anti-immigrant
>> movement
>
> No what you have is your own miserable bigotry.
>
> Because if I can find one person who thinks they should be thrown out
> strictly because it's the law then your idiot argument falls apart.
>
> Your idiot argumetn just fell apart.

Plus he continues to state "anti immigrant" when we are referring to
"illegal aliens". He is intellectually dishonest and a criminal loving
conspirator.

John

Oct 21, 2011, 10:25:07 AM10/21/11
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

> Even the Fox management admits that Faux News sucks.

If you want faux news, watch abc, nbc, cbs, cnn and msnbc.

Tom S.

Oct 21, 2011, 12:20:28 PM10/21/11

"John" <john...@oldwest.net> wrote in message
> Too_Many_Tools wrote:
>
>> Even the Fox management admits that Faux News sucks.
>>

> If you want faux news, watch abc, nbc, cbs, cnn and msnbc.

Those various departments of MiniTru?

Or read the traitorous, WalterDuranyish, "financially troubled" NYSlimes-
the MiniTru HQ.

Repubs Lost Unpaid Wars

Oct 21, 2011, 2:30:06 PM10/21/11
NO. Just watch fux news.