Do You Believe Obama?

Tracey12

Jul 16, 2010, 12:23:23 PM7/16/10
Throw out all the other issues. The only thing that counts is whether
or not you believe Barack Obama.

Do you?

Thomas

Jul 16, 2010, 12:25:55 PM7/16/10

I believe he is knowingly giving us the shaft.

Is that a yes?

Tracey12

Jul 16, 2010, 12:27:23 PM7/16/10

I will put you down as a "No". You dont believe what Obama tells you.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kevin Cunningham

Jul 16, 2010, 3:38:38 PM7/16/10
On Jul 16, 12:23 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yep. He's not a liar like Bush, heck, when did Bush ever tell the
truth? Sure didn't when he invaded Iraq.....

sillapond

Jul 16, 2010, 3:58:17 PM7/16/10
On 07/16/2010 12:38 PM, Kevin Cunningham wrote:
> Yep. He's not a liar like Bush

Understand, old man, everyone here now knows you are in your 60s,
suffering from senile dementia, sputtering rage against your own
impotence, and incapable of enjoying life in the slightest any more -
hence your bilious fits of partisan rage here. All a displacement
activity allowing you to project your inability to control your own
life, waning libido, and growing prostate onto a convenient whipping
post - conservatives.

You exist as little more than a spittle-rimmed, tantrum-laden,
intolerant old curmudgeon, a veritable Walt Kowalski, minus the
benevolent instincts and bereft of the slightest means to defend
yourself against the debating acumen of even the most enfeebled
participants here.

What a sad babbling old fool you are.

Al

Jul 16, 2010, 4:19:13 PM7/16/10

No, I can't!

Geo

Jul 16, 2010, 4:22:18 PM7/16/10
On Jul 16, 12:23 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:

No. He lies too often to be taken seriously anymore. But Bush, but
Bush....yeah..yeah..yeah. Bush isn't president anymore. Grow up and
move on people.

lorad

Jul 16, 2010, 4:51:14 PM7/16/10
On Jul 16, 12:23 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:

No, that's not the only thing that counts..
What counts in booting beaners out of america, and putting americans
back to work.

Arresting all the neocons who have corrupted our government over the
last five administrations would be good too.

The last president I trusted was Carter.. since then all have been
liars.

buzz

Jul 16, 2010, 6:56:17 PM7/16/10
lorad wrote:

> The last president I trusted was Carter.. since then all have been
> liars.

Good Lord, you really do need help.

God Bless America...God Damn Rev J. Wright and his white hating black
panther buddies.

"forget the truck...everybody can buy a truck."...Urkel Obama

Not in your economy Mr. Urkel Obama

"Navy corpse-man"...Urkel Obama (three times)

"We don't begrudge success. But I do think at a
certain point you've made enough money." -Urkel Obama

http://www.calcitynews.com/article/09/NOVEMBER/09-MyName-Is.html

http://rlv.zcache.com/anti_obama_dont_drink_the_cool_aid_tshirt-p235592236153625507q6yv_400.jpg

Liberal slogan: "Cool-Aid Cool-Aid, tastes great, Cool-Aid Cool-Aid,
can't wait".

Barack Hussein Obama...mmm mmm mmm
Send HIM to Pakistan to fight Osama...mmm mmm mmm

Simple-minded lying dummycrats (the party that birthed the KKK) and
liberals...morons electing morons.

Sex offender? Rapist? Child molester? Pedophile? Deal in child porn? Any
or all of these and not in jail? Thank a lib, especially a lib judge.

buzz

Jul 16, 2010, 6:56:45 PM7/16/10

How about sampling a few of Urkel Hussein's lies.

* During his campaign for the presidency and since, Obama repeatedly
assured us that he would protect Medicare against cuts; but he now
presses for passage of bills that include savage cuts in Medicare.

* To obtain passage of his first stimulus bill, Obama assured us that
90% of the jobs created would be in the private sector; but as he well
knew, most of them were to be in the public sector.

* Early in the health care debate, Obama assured us that he had not said
that he favored a single payer system; but he was on record as having
said exactly that.

* Obama gave primary voters a firm assurance that if he became the
nominee of the Democratic party he would (unlike Hillary Clinton) abide
by the campaign finance limits of public funding; but as soon as he
became the party’s nominee, he reneged on that pledge.

* During the presidential campaign Obama criticized the presence of
former lobbyists in the Bush administration and solemnly assured us that
he would appoint no lobbyists to his administration; but once elected he
proceeded to appoint even more lobbyists than his predecessors.

* Obama criticized the size of George Bush’s deficit and promised to
stop deficit spending if elected; but he has already quadrupled the size
of the deficit he objected to and recklessly continues new federal
spending in the trillions.

* When campaigning Obama criticized bills before the congress that were
too long for anyone to be able to read and promised to stop that; but
the bills he has been backing throughout his first year are infinitely
longer (2000+ pages) than the ones he criticized.

* Candidate Obama promised an end to the corruption of earmarks and
pork, but in the bills he has supported this year there have been more
and bigger earmarks than ever before.

* Candidate Obama promised us that CIA personnel involved in the
interrogation of terrorists would not be prosecuted; but his
administration is now doing exactly that.

* Obama assured a joint session of Congress that the health bill he
supported (pre-Stupak) would not provide public funding for abortions;
but bitter resistance on the part of House Democrats to inclusion of
language to that effect soon proved that it did.

* Candidate Obama promised that he would make sure that there was always
enough time for the public to read legislation before it was enacted;
but he has done exactly the opposite, repeatedly pressing for even
faster passage of even longer bills.

* Candidate Obama met fears that he would be a tax and spend liberal by
promising, emphatically and repeatedly, that those earning under
$200,000 would see no increase in their taxes of any kind; but he now
urges passage of a healthcare bill that breaks that pledge in many
different ways, and his unrestrained increase in federal spending makes
more tax increases inevitable.

* Candidate Obama promised bipartisanship and an end to partisan
bickering; but in a display of especially ruthless partisanship his
allies have shut Republicans out of all key meetings on his health care
initiative, with the unprecedented result that domestic legislation of
historic importance garnered not a single Republican vote in the Senate.

* Candidate Obama criticized his opponent’s plan to tax employer paid
healthcare benefits, and promised he would not tax them; but the bill he
now backs will do just that.

* Obama had promised that he would not sign a healthcare bill that would
add one dime to the federal deficit; but the bill he now backs adds
trillions in new federal spending, offset only by new sources of revenue
that are both uncertain and more properly seen as offsetting the already
existing deficit.

TrekBear

Jul 16, 2010, 7:12:40 PM7/16/10

Yes - he's far better as President than McCain could possibly have
been in the senator's wildest dreams.

Fugtive sockpuppet

Jul 16, 2010, 8:27:45 PM7/16/10
In article
<8aba69c9-c182-459f...@q22g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
TrekBear <jwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

So your best endorsement of Obama is he's "better than the other guy
might have been".

LOL.

It's gone from hope & change to resignation - the starry-eyed left is
starting to echo the lamentations of the soviet babushka.

Not that *anyone* could have seen it coming!

Grumpy AuContraire

Jul 16, 2010, 9:58:40 PM7/16/10

You were doin' ok until you mentioned Carter, unquestionably the worst
ever POTUS whose incompetence is still effecting our lives...

JT

Grumpy AuContraire

Jul 16, 2010, 10:02:25 PM7/16/10
lorad wrote:
> On Jul 16, 12:23 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Throw out all the other issues. The only thing that counts is whether
>> or not you believe Barack Obama.
>>
>> Do you?
>
> No, that's not the only thing that counts..
> What counts in booting beaners out of america, and putting americans
> back to work.

Agreed

> Arresting all the neocons who have corrupted our government over the
> last five administrations would be good too.

You need to broaden your brush here...

> The last president I trusted was Carter.. since then all have been
> liars.

Better to have professional liars than unrealistic incompetents of which
Carter was the worst ever! well wait, the current occupant of the WH is
both incompetent AND a liar.

Bah!

JT

HRWATPTRTCITG

Jul 16, 2010, 10:09:43 PM7/16/10
On 7/16/2010 11:23 AM, Tracey12 wrote:
> Throw out all the other issues.

RETARDS don't have a chance.

Got a Job ?

--
HRWATPTRTCITG

Busch Wacked

Jul 16, 2010, 10:14:32 PM7/16/10
On 7/16/2010 2:38 PM, Kevin Cunningham wrote:

> Yep. He's not a liar like Bush, heck, when did Bush ever tell the
> truth? Sure didn't when he invaded Iraq.....

Busch didn't know where Afghanistan was , nor could
find it on a map ! He knew his PaPa went to Iraq once
so it seemed like a good place to start.

Busch Lite never knew all the 911 guys were Saudi, but I blame
that for his ranch had no TV ... and he spent most of his
time there . Guy was clueless dry drunk.

cardchk

Jul 16, 2010, 10:38:53 PM7/16/10
On 7/16/2010 10:09 PM, HRWATPTRTCITG wrote:
> On 7/16/2010 11:23 AM, Tracey12 wrote:
>> Throw out all the other issues.
>>

> RETARDS don't have a chance.
>
> Got a Job ?

u need one?

HRWATPTRTCITG

Jul 16, 2010, 10:59:32 PM7/16/10

1 in 7 do .
Whata got ?

--
HRWATPTRTCITG

Buster Norris

Jul 16, 2010, 11:02:40 PM7/16/10

No.

Hell no.

Buster Norris

Jul 16, 2010, 11:04:07 PM7/16/10
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:38:38 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Cunningham
<sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>On Jul 16, 12:23 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Throw out all the other issues.  The only thing that counts is whether
>> or not you believe Barack Obama.
>>
>> Do you?
>
>Yep. He's not a liar like

Like YOU???????

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtesy of Buster Norris:

On Mon, 10 May 2010 04:26:53 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Cunningham
<sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>It was a repug goal to make all US citizens home owners.

LIAR!!!!

Bush seeks to increase minority homeownership
1/20/2004
http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/housing/2004-01-20-fha_x.htm

Bush homeownership plan aims at "5.5 million lift for minorities
Monday, July 1 2002
http://www.allbusiness.com/personal-finance/real-estate/899746-1.html

>Not every one is well suited to a house.

Then why did faggot Fwank and Fannie and Freddie give everybody low
rate loans?

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

Fugtive sockpuppet

Jul 16, 2010, 11:11:11 PM7/16/10
In article <XLedncPqVN-7kNzR...@giganews.com>,
Grumpy AuContraire <Grum...@GrumpyvilleNOT.com> wrote:

The best thing about the Carter years was Billy Carter, he made
good-old-boy, piss where-I-wanna Americanism RULE! He should have been
President.

Buster Norris

Jul 17, 2010, 12:47:55 AM7/17/10

Frauds are Exposed:

From: "\"Once you go Blond, You Never go Black\" says Tiger."
<ea...@noooo.com>
From: "Avoid failure ! QUIT INSTEAD ( Palin quote !) "
<bit...@kalsdjk.com>
From: "Bullets are cheap, and Arizona coyotes are hungry"
<mcl...@eatme.org>
From: "Custer Last Words: \"Where did them injuns get those guns
from?\"" <7...@cav.org>
From: "Damin Jim, Someone stole Spock's brain !" <sp...@he.com>
From: "DamnIt Jim, I'm only a brain surgeon." <ea...@hhhh.com>
From: "Fux & Fiends Pimping America : Be a Blond Whore today !"
<BeAW...@ssss.com>
From: "GoPERTARTs are dumber than Trig and his muther."
<MikeSmith...@biteme.com>
From: "Hey you JEW ! Get off my boat " <canje...@eatmme.com>
From: "JJ (Juan Jose)" <j...@there.com>
From: "Michael Jackson was Born Black, Dyed White" <Ca...@yutt.com>
From: "My next mistress will be Nikki Haley !" <lets...@xxx.com>
From: "No More \" Party of No \" " <Incumben...@ther.dco>
From: "ObamaPhobia: Boo !" <b...@you.too>
From: "Other than that Mr. Kennedy, what'd you think of Dallas"
<bit...@yyyy.coom>
From: "Palin can't hold a day job !" <suc...@meee.jom>
From: "Rehashed and repeated propaganda." <re...@yahh.cooom>
From: "Someone kick Ann Coulter in the BALLS. " <ki...@her.com>
From: "Sure you can trust the Government , Ask any Injun "
<slowb...@bush.com>
From: "Tie your shoes,, Pull up your pants ,and Speak English."
<yoo...@yoo.com>
From: "Trig's muther is a fucking retard too." <ea...@msss.com>
From: "Windows BSOD: Free & included in the purchase price."
<Bill@bitemecom>
From: "WWJD (What Would Jedd Do)" <bit...@sdfsdf.com>
From: "You are a retard, but I'm just kidding ! ;-) " <tr...@tart.com>
From: "YOU LOST. GET OVER IT" <bit...@at.com>
From: Alaskan Beaver Hunter <Ala...@Beaver.com>
From: All men are lesbians <LIC...@ME.COM>
From: All You Little People <a...@me.com>
From: Bang More Poo <fam...@cc.om>
From: Birthers are nuts <"eatme"@mole.conm>
From: Bridge to nowhere <ea...@no.com>
From: Busch W Beer <asaas@.asa.com>
From: Busch Wacked <beenB...@yahh.com>
From: Buster Norris <Bus...@Buster.Com>
From: Camel Toe Admirer <pa...@gov.org>
From: Faux Boobs in the news <bo...@foo.com>
From: FEMA Camp Senior Administrator <Fe...@fema.org>
From: Foo Young Chew <F...@eatme.com>
From: FoxP2 Squared <wan...@anonmail.com>
From: Fred <Fr...@ppp.com>
From: Fred Jones <Fr...@there.org>
From: GoPERS are bacha bazi boys <bach...@org.com>
From: GOPerTart Killer <GOPer...@busch.com>
From: Gun Control is hitting your target <ea...@gun.com>
From: Holy Fucking Mary <Gota...@xxx.com>
From: Hookem Robbem Killem <he...@jom.com>
From: HRWATPTRTCITG <HRWATP...@com.com>
From: I've seen Miley's Big Brown Beaver <Wan...@anonmail.com>
From: I've seen Miley's Little Brown Beaver <mi...@litteBeaver.com>
From: I've seen Nikki Haley' Big Brown Beaver <Wan...@anonmail.com>
From: I can see Prussia from my trailer too <pru...@sasas.cmo>
From: Jose' Juan Taco and Lawn Service <bit...@kkk.com>
From: Kill all Bank Executives <ban...@whore.org>
From: King of Country of What <The...@lost.com>
From: Lee Harvey Oswald fan club <l...@eatme.ciom>
From: Lost in Space <lo...@kkk.com>
From: Lush is Pedophile <lu...@blowme.com>
From: Lush Limpdick <ea...@dddd.com>
From: mcCancer and McMILF lost to a Black Muslim man from Kenya
<ea...@asshole.com>
From: McClan and McMILF lost to a Black Muslim man from Kenya
<ea...@asshole.com>
From: Nano Thermite <na...@there.com>
From: Nikki Haley - SHOW US YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE
<wan...@anonmail.com>
From: Patriot Games <Pat...@america.com>
From: Remote-control acoustic switch wanted <rem...@me.com>
From: RightTarts are ruining America <Ta...@you.com>
From: Right-wingers hate America <blo...@cum.com>
From: Stinking Corpse of Ronny Reagan <ea...@ronny.com>
From: Supreme Death Panel Decider <fuc...@eatme.com>
From: Sympathy for the Devil <de...@me.com>
From: teaBuggers: RightTarded Angry Fat KKKK wantabes <ea...@hhh.com>
From: Terri Schiavo's Fruit & Vegetable Stand <brai...@fucker.com>
From: Too Long in the Wasteland <t...@log.com>
From: Trig is a fucking genius compared to Busch
<trig...@forPreidnet.com>
From: Trig's mother is a fucking retard too <bit...@kalsdjk.com>
From: Wanker's Lonely Heart Club Terrorist <eatm...@foo.com>
From: Whining Wanker's Loney Heart Terrorist <wan...@anon.com>
From: Wingnuts lost to a Black Muslim from Kenya <eate...@nasdm.com>

12465 Fm 1314 Rd
Conroe, TX 77302
(936) 788-7973 Cellphone

A-Aqua Pump & Well Co
12465 Fm 1314 Rd
Conroe, TX 77302
(281) 447-2482

and:
Swinehart B J Inc
7524 North Fwy Houston, TX 77037
(281) 447-2482

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=7524+North+Fwy+Houston,+TX+77037&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=7524+North+Fwy,+Houston,+Harris,+Texas+77037&ll=29.876709,-95.407698&spn=0,0.015664&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=29.870977,-95.407974&panoid=CVtVhkVPvW_g79_GB4i63Q&cbp=12,60.47,,0,5.09

http://tinyurl.com/2boyoz8

Swinehart, Billy J (88)
2501 Westerland Dr Houston, TX 77063
(713) 781-0565

2501 Westerland Dr
Houston, TX 77063:
Treemont Retirement Community
Treemont Assisted Living
Treemont Independent Senior Retirement Apartments

http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/12465-Fm-1314-Rd_Conroe_TX_77302_dc749c02?source=web

From: "Tie your shoes,, Pull up your pants ,and Speak English."
<yoo...@yoo.com>
From: "YOU LOST. GET OVER IT" <bit...@at.com>
From: Alaskan Beaver Hunter <Fucky...@eatme.com>
From: Leroy <ea...@bropwn.com>
From: Right-wingers hate America <blo...@cum.com>
From: Talking to you is like talking to a dining room table
<bra...@foo.com>
From: Talking to you is like talking to a table <bar...@frank.com>

Jones, Karen K (60)
Jones, Keith (39)
5424 Bee Creek Dr
Willis, TX 77378
(936) 856-1742

=======================

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 09:54:46 -0500, Patriot Games
<Pat...@america.com> wrote:
> Buster == Patriot Games.
>Buster news server :
>dartmaster!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!209.197.12.246.MISMATCH!nx02.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!216.196.98.152.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!local2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.supernews.com!news.supernews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
>Patriot Games:
>dartmaster!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!209.197.12.246.MISMATCH!nx02.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!216.196.98.152.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!local2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.supernews.com!news.supernews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail

Oops! Caught LYING...

My Path is:

Mike Smith

Jul 17, 2010, 4:28:41 AM7/17/10
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:38:38 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Cunningham
<sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:

Another libtard "big lie".

Mike Smith

cardchk

Jul 17, 2010, 11:08:13 AM7/17/10

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cough, snort, chortle.......

u kiddin?

Patriot Games

Jul 17, 2010, 5:36:28 PM7/17/10
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 21:09:43 -0500, HRWATPTRTCITG
<HRWATP...@com.com> wrote:
>On 7/16/2010 11:23 AM, Tracey12 wrote:
>> Throw out all the other issues.
>RETARDS don't have a chance.
>Got a Job ?

Frauds are Exposed:

----------------------------

The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

3 Slideshows Added!
Galleries Now With Thumbnails!

Movies updated 5/25/10!
Cartoons updated 7/6/10 (285 New)!

Learn the TRUTH about:
Bob LeChevalier,
Bret Cahill,
Brian Wraith,
Cop Welfare,
Curly Surmudgeon,
Freestyle,
Gandalf Grey,
Iarnrod,
Kevin Cunningham,
Kurt Lochner,
Lickin Ass' and Fakin' Names,
Lubow,
Major Debacle,
Michael Coburn,
Mitchel Holman,
Peter Principle,
Ramon Herrera,
Ray Fischer,
Rightardia,
RobW,
Rod Speed,
Roneal,
Sid9,
SilentOtto,
Snakehawk,
Spike Lee,
Stile4aly,
Tater Gumfries,
Tim Crowley,
Tim Howard,
Tom Sr...

Patriot Games

Jul 17, 2010, 5:36:41 PM7/17/10

Tracey12

Jul 18, 2010, 3:46:51 PM7/18/10
On Jul 16, 11:23 am, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Throw out all the other issues.  The only thing that counts is whether
> or not you believe Barack Obama.
>
> Do you?

I believe Obama tells us many lies and deceives us quite a bit, as
well. Why does he do these things? Because behind the scenes, Obama
is part of a group of people who want to bring down America to a much
lower level so that we are no longer the shinning city on the hill
that everyone looks up to.

To the common leftist / Marxist, everyone, and every country should be
on a level playing field. That's called "fairness", and it is the
reason for O.B.E. and many other aspects of leftist thinking

That is not what America is. We are the exception. We are the leader
of the world. We are the shinning city on the hill and we must always
be that city.
America exceptionalism . That is what we need to focus
on.