Nigger Spike Lee tweets Zimmerman's address and phone number.

Eric Holder Remains Silent Does Nothing

Mar 25, 2012, 12:31:36 AM3/25/12
http://twitchy.com/2012/03/24/spike-lee-retweets-george-
zimmermans-address-threats/

Spike Lee retweets George Zimmerman’s address
Posted at 8:10 am on March 24, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View
Comments
Here are screencaps of filmmaker Spike Lee’s two retweets:

http://thisistwitchy.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/spike-lee-
retweets-1.jpg?w=430&h=168

http://thisistwitchy.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/spike-lee-
retweets-002.jpg?w=430&h=185

Comments:

The address has been re-tweeted hundreds or thousands of times,
and some of those tweets include threats to Zimmerman’s safety:

Saul Goodman@TheNotorious_
Lets go smash this nigga RT @MACCAPONE: EVERYBODY REPOST THIS
George W. Zimmerman 159 Edgewater Circle Sanford, Florida 32773
(407)435-2400
23 Mar 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
ezel johnson@ezjay1968
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN 159 EDGEWATER CIRCLE,SANFORD FLORIDA 32773 :
LET'S TURN UP THE HEAT ON HIS BITCH ASS!!!
23 Mar 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
V E L L @KleencutChuck
George W. Zimmerman 159 Edgewater Circle Sanford, Florida 32773
get this mutha fucka!!
23 Mar 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
SoDegrading@If_ItAint_B
*Cocks gloc* RT @lilduval: They say this is George W. Zimmerman
address. If u a killer fall thru 159 Edgewater Circle Sanford,
Florida 32773
21 Mar 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Ariana'Nicole@iTalk_SHXT
*dies* RT @lilduval: They say this is George W. Zimmerman
address. If u a killer fall thru 159 Edgewater Circle Sanford,
Florida 32773.
21 Mar 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
@Simply_Reiona
Ima get a group of niggas to KILL George Zimmerman ( the fat ass
racist ass white man who killed Trayvon Martin ) ! He deserves
to DIE !!!!—
Couldnt Care Less (@Simply_Reiona) March 24, 2012
24 Mar 12
Correction: an earlier version of this post stated incorrectly
that the address tweeted by Spike Lee does not exist. The
address does exist.

Related: John Hayward, “George Zimmerman: Wanted Dead or Alive“

Share this:
Twitter314
Facebook302
Like this:
Like
3 bloggers like this post.

35
Disqus
Add New Comment

Post as …
Image

Showing 20 of 37 comments

MrRocking
Instead of link baiting and leaving the correction as an
afterthought, change the headline.

Or doesn't responsibility mean anything to you?

Like Reply
Today 09:03 PM

twitchyadmin
what are you talking about? we made a minor error and promptly
corrected it.

Like Reply
Today 09:30 PM in reply to MrRocking

Corpsvett
@SpikeLee just tweeted that these are two good addresses as
well, you can make your anger known there as well:
721 Broadway
10th Floor
New York, NY 10003

S Elliot Pl
10th Floor
New York, NY 11217-1207

Oops... my bad, those are addresses for Mr. Lee.

Like Reply
Today 07:54 PM 2 Likes

Carol King
If I was Mr. Zimmerman, I'd be filing a suit against Spike Lee.

Like Reply
Today 07:19 PM 3 Likes

Christopher Brannen
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/d... Turns out these guys are
screaming for the head of an innocent man.

Like Reply
Today 06:34 PM 1 Like

My Sharia Moor
Collapse
Not to worry...I'm quite certain Florida's prison system can
handle as many sociopathic, punk-assed wanna-be thugs as they're
charged with locking up.

Like Reply

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Mar 25, 2012, 2:56:06 AM3/25/12
On 25 Mar 2012 04:31:36 -0000, "Eric Holder Remains Silent Does
Nothing" <black-...@justice.gov> wrote:

[ Several lines of stuff snipped. ]

Well, you mongoloid idjit -- if you don't want Zimmerman's personal
information to be made public, then WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POST AND
REPOST THE INFORMATION????

GODDAM, BUT YOU RIGHTWINGERS ARE A BUNCH OF MAROONS!!!

Fred E Brown

Mar 25, 2012, 8:29:01 AM3/25/12

"Eric Holder Remains Silent Does Nothing" <black-...@justice.gov> wrote
in message news:AJGYAC3140993.5219444444@reece.net.au...
> to DIE !!!!-
> Couldnt Care Less (@Simply_Reiona) March 24, 2012
> 24 Mar 12
> Correction: an earlier version of this post stated incorrectly
> that the address tweeted by Spike Lee does not exist. The
> address does exist.
>
> Related: John Hayward, "George Zimmerman: Wanted Dead or Alive"
>
> Share this:
> Twitter314
> Facebook302
> Like this:
> Like
> 3 bloggers like this post.
>
> 35
> Disqus
> Add New Comment
>

> Post as .
Bunch of intellectually challenged loudmouths trying to make themselves
feel tough. If Zimmerman pointed his gun at them they'd shit their knickers
and trample each other getting away.

John

Mar 25, 2012, 10:33:13 AM3/25/12
Spike Lee is a true example of a filthy worthless, full of shit, nigger.

Juan Hungloe

Mar 25, 2012, 10:46:17 AM3/25/12
On Mar 25, 7:29 am, "Fred E Brown" <fredebr...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "Eric Holder Remains Silent Does Nothing" <black-rac...@justice.gov> wrote
> in messagenews:AJGYAC3140993.5219444444@reece.net.au...
> and trample each other getting away.- Hide quoted text -

And if one hair on Zimmerman gets harmed Brutha' Lee can be sued for
every penny he has.

Ramon F. Herrera

Mar 25, 2012, 10:55:54 AM3/25/12
> Spike Lee is a [...] nigger.

So, John, tell us: How's the search for the minority (aka DECIDING)
vote coming along?

-Ramon

Lookout

Mar 25, 2012, 11:21:30 AM3/25/12
On 25 Mar 2012 07:29:01 -0500, "Fred E Brown" <frede...@nowhere.com>
wrote:
Sounds to me like it was Zimmerman who was the chicken shit pussy in
this situation.

Juan Hungloe

Mar 25, 2012, 11:25:01 AM3/25/12
On Mar 25, 10:21 am, Lookout <mrlooko...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 25 Mar 2012 07:29:01 -0500, "Fred E Brown" <fredebr...@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Eric Holder Remains Silent Does Nothing" <black-rac...@justice.gov> wrote
> >in messagenews:AJGYAC3140993.5219444444@reece.net.au...
> this situation.- Hide quoted text -

And you get all your facts from where? HuffPo? CNN? MSNBC the police
report? Eye witnesses? Or from some damp,smelly,fungus infected body
orifice?

Lookout

Mar 25, 2012, 11:57:50 AM3/25/12
Never read it

>CNN?

Rarely watch it except on election nite.

>MSNBC

Maybe a little

>the police report?

I haven't seen one published

>Eye witnesses?

I don't know if there is one

>Or from some damp,smelly,fungus infected body orifice?

I don't look there but obviously do you.

I notice you didn't mention ANY print media what so ever. Thanks for
telling us that you DON'T read a damn thing. That tells me you know
very little.

It was just my opinion of what likely happened. Why? Because I've met
a lot of redneck chicken shits just like Zimmerman.

Patriot Games

Mar 25, 2012, 12:01:31 PM3/25/12
Hell, he should get Buster Norris to publish it on usenet 10,000 times.

George W. Zimmerman 159 Edgewater Circle Sanford, Florida 32773407435-2400

Mar 25, 2012, 12:03:50 PM3/25/12
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops! Caught LYING, again.

I said "The NRA doesn't have a "private hospitality center" at local
gun shows..."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/3608e47e93209ced?hl=en

Kansas Days is NOT a local gun show:

"About Kansas Day:
The political climate was such that in late 1891, four Kansas
newspapermen felt obligated to meet and discuss the date of the
Republican Party in Kansas. The four łfounding fathers˛ included Harry
W. Frost, Topeka, first president of the Kansas Day Club; C.M. Harger,
Abilene; Ewing Herbert, Hiawatha; and William Allen White of Emporia.

"The Kansas Day Clubąs first meeting was originally scheduled for the
first week in January 1892, but respect dictated delay because of the
death of Senator B. Plumb of Emporia. It was quite by coincidence that
the replacement date chosen fell on the anniversary of Kansasą
statehood. The banquet has been held every year since 1892 except in
1945 because of World War II.

"The first meeting was attended by 105 young Republicans, Harry Frost
attributed the Clubąs success to the łtendency of birds and men to
flock together.˛

"In his address to the second annual meeting in 1893, Mr. Frost said
the mission of the Kansas Day Club was: łTo promote Republicans, and
to call together in a social way, upon the anniversaries of Kansasą
admission into the union, the Republicans of the State.˛

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

Gray Guest

Mar 25, 2012, 1:26:36 PM3/25/12
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:476811c6-5801-4c24-
96f5-8cf...@z31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com:
Well we decided that not all minorities were morons and might actually vote
issues rather than skin color. I'm sure that will disrupt YOUR plans.

--
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to
be sure.

What I like about this attitude is it works equally well for Iran and the
Democrat National Covention.

http://nukeitfromorbit.com/

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Mar 25, 2012, 1:39:49 PM3/25/12
You're slipping, Buster. You should have posted this one through
Giganews, not aioe.

Looks as though I'll have to kill this one, too.

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Mar 25, 2012, 1:40:21 PM3/25/12
Along with Buster, who posted the same information.

Gunner Asch

Mar 25, 2012, 1:58:24 PM3/25/12
http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=57506

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

George W. Zimmerman 159 Edgewater Circle Sanford, Florida 32773407435-2400

Mar 25, 2012, 2:23:54 PM3/25/12
And a picture of his house as well:

http://tinyurl.com/84naycg

Buster Norris Neighborhood Watch Commander

Mar 25, 2012, 2:49:51 PM3/25/12
Zimmerman's safe. He's in a gated community!

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 25, 2012, 2:52:49 PM3/25/12
On Mar 25, 12:26 pm, Gray Guest <No_email_for_...@wahoo.com> wrote:
> "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:476811c6-5801-4c24-
> 96f5-8cf0acfc2...@z31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com:
It is actually possible to vote based on both.

America has been doing that since 1776.

-Ramon

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 25, 2012, 3:22:35 PM3/25/12
On Mar 25, 12:26 pm, Gray Guest <No_email_for_...@wahoo.com> wrote:
> "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:476811c6-5801-4c24-
> 96f5-8cf0acfc2...@z31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com:
[Gray Guest:]
> Well we decided that not all minorities were morons
> and might actually vote issues rather than skin color.
> I'm sure that will disrupt YOUR plans.

2.1% of Americans are Jewish, while 8.4% of Congressmen are Jewish
(they are exactly 4x overrepresented)

OTOH:
18% of Americans are Hispanic.

What percentage of Hispanic congresspeople would make you feel
comfortable? (I promise we'll do our best, but you gotta understand:
the number must be AT LEAST 18%).

-Ramon

Berry Oakley

Mar 25, 2012, 3:30:53 PM3/25/12

"Ramon F Herrera" wrote in message
^^^^

.01%
If they are anything like you.

After all, yer a retard.

Less then that, if YOU endorse one that you like.

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 25, 2012, 3:08:25 PM3/25/12
John (and companion baggers):

The only ones qualified to make an statement identifying the party
that attacks them are the victims of prejudice, persecution and racism
themselves. Let's ask them, shall we?

Here's their response:

- Black folks voted for Obama, by a 98% margin.

- Jewish folks voted for Obama, by a 75% margin.

- Hispanic folks voted for Obama, by a 66% margin.

- Oriental folks voted for Obama, by a 63% margin.

- Gay folks voted for Obama, by an unknown margin.

Hatred is on YOUR side. That is an incontrovertible truth.

-Ramon

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 25, 2012, 3:52:39 PM3/25/12
Certain party -which shall remain nameless- has stated the following:

"We attack the Latinos, and they hit back - HARD. Then we attack the
women, and they hit back even HARDER! Who should we attack next? Gays?
Blacks? Mother Teresa?

Oh!! I know!! We have a better target!

Children!" (see URL below)

http://tinyurl.com/79ceasq

-Ramon

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Mar 25, 2012, 4:29:54 PM3/25/12
OOOOPSSSS!!!! My mistake. I see what's happening here.

Sorry.

max headroom

Mar 25, 2012, 5:17:33 PM3/25/12
Ramon F Herrera <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in

> [Gray Guest:]
> > Well we decided that not all minorities were morons
> > and might actually vote issues rather than skin color.
> > I'm sure that will disrupt YOUR plans.

> 2.1% of Americans are Jewish, while 8.4% of Congressmen are Jewish
> (they are exactly 4x overrepresented)

> OTOH:
> 18% of Americans are Hispanic.

> What percentage of Hispanic congresspeople would make you feel
> comfortable? (I promise we'll do our best, but you gotta understand:
> the number must be AT LEAST 18%).

> -Ramon

So ethnicity is more important that quality?

Q JINN

Mar 25, 2012, 6:27:09 PM3/25/12

Yeah Right, Geraldo..... a hoodie, really?

Q JINN

Mar 25, 2012, 6:23:33 PM3/25/12

Q JINN

Mar 25, 2012, 6:24:53 PM3/25/12

Raymond Rivera

Mar 25, 2012, 7:05:25 PM3/25/12
'Lickin' Ass and Fakin' Military Service' is a Proven Fraud, a Proven
Liar and a Proven Thief. She is the most prolific liar in this
newsgroup and also the most prolific thief of other's writings. She is
also a Stolen Valor stain on America. Note that when you reply to a
Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 20:46:29 -0400, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Re: Glenn Beck, a draft-dodging cokehead

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn Lee Beck (born February 10, 1964)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck

The United States discontinued the draft in 1973
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States

V. Joseph Delgadillo

Mar 25, 2012, 7:05:33 PM3/25/12
'Lickin' Ass and Fakin' Military Service' is a Proven Fraud, a Proven
Liar and a Proven Thief. She is the most prolific liar in this
newsgroup and also the most prolific thief of other's writings. She is
also a Stolen Valor stain on America. Note that when you reply to a
Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 14:11:37 -0400, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>If Republicants take control of the House after the 2010 elections,

No "if," WW WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>they have promised to do two things"
>1. "Investigate" everything the Obama administration has done, from
>Bo the White House dog to whether or not Obama really plays
>basketball.
>2. "Defund" health care reform by shutting down the federal
>government.
>http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/08/dick-morris-gop-will-shut-down-the-government-again-video.php
>Goddam, but I hope they do it.
>The last time the Republicants shut down the guvmint, Bill Clinton
>shoved it up their noses and Democrats took back Congress.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

103rd
Senate Majority: Democratic Party; House Majority: Democratic Party

104th
Senate Majority: Republican Party; House Majority: Republican Party

105th
Senate Majority: Republican Party; House Majority: Republican Party

106th
Senate Majority: Republican Party; House Majority: Republican Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/106th_United_States_Congress

>If Republicants try that shit this time, they'll gridlock Congress
>until 2012 at which time:

Shut the fuck up you ugly, dress-wearing tranny Freakshow!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bustyo...@rocketmail.com

Mar 25, 2012, 7:07:32 PM3/25/12
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use Giganews.............

Tammy Frankie Soria

Mar 25, 2012, 7:07:50 PM3/25/12
Lookout ran away after several severe beatings... And has returned for
more beatings.

[][][][][][]

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:04:50 -0500, Lookout <mrLo...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
>On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:30:51 -0400, Patriot Games
><Pat...@america.com> wrote:
>>On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:59:09 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
>>wrote:
>>>There is no case for impeachment.
>>There doesn't need to be a "case" for Impeachment. Impeachment is NOT
>>like a Criminal Trial or even a Civil Suit. His active involvement in
>>suppressing the release of his original birth certificate COULD EASILY
>>be considered Obstruction of Justice, which is a crime, and that ALONE
>>could get him Impeached in the House...
>Not by anyone familiar with the laws.

Oops! Caught LYING!

Obstruction of Justice:

A criminal offense that involves interference, through words or
actions, with the proper operations of a court or officers of the
court.

The integrity of the judicial system depends on the participants'
acting honestly and without fear of reprisals. Threatening a judge,
trying to bribe a witness, or encouraging the destruction of evidence
are examples of obstruction of justice. Federal and state laws make it
a crime to obstruct justice.

Obstruction of justice in the federal courts is governed by a series
of criminal statutes (18 U.S.C.A. งง 1501-1517), which aim to protect
the integrity of federal judicial proceedings as well as agency and
congressional proceedings. Section 1503 is the primary vehicle for
punishing those who obstruct or who endeavor to obstruct federal
judicial proceedings.

Section 1503 proscribes obstructions of justice aimed at judicial
officers, grand and petit jurors, and witnesses. The law makes it a
crime to threaten, intimidate, or retaliate against these participants
in a criminal or civil proceeding. In addition, section 1503 makes it
illegal to attempt the bribery of an official to alter the outcome of
a judicial proceeding.

Besides these specific prohibitions, section 1503 contains the Omnibus
Clause, which states that a person who "corruptly or by threats of
force, or by threatening letter or communication, influences,
obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede,
the due administration of justice" is guilty of the crime of
obstruction of justice. This clause offers broad protection to the
"due administration of justice." Federal courts have read this clause
expansively to proscribe any conduct that interferes with the judicial
process.

To obtain a conviction under section 1503, the government must prove
that there was a pending federal judicial proceeding, the defendant
knew of the proceeding, and the defendant had corrupt intent to
interfere with or attempted to interfere with the proceeding.

Two types of cases arise under the Omnibus Clause: the concealment,
alteration, or destruction of documents; and the encouraging or
rendering of false testimony. Actual obstruction is not needed as an
element of proof to sustain a conviction. The defendant's endeavor to
obstruct justice is sufficient. "Endeavor" has been defined by the
courts as an effort to accomplish the purpose the statute was enacted
to prevent. The courts have consistently held that "endeavor"
constitutes a lesser threshold of purposeful activity than a criminal
"attempt."

Federal obstruction of justice statutes have been used to prosecute
government officials who have sought to prevent the disclosure of
damaging information. The Watergate scandal of the 1970s involving
President Richard M. Nixon is a classic example of this type of
obstruction. A number of Nixon's top aides were convicted of
obstruction of justice, including former attorney general John N.
Mitchell. A federal grand jury named Nixon himself as an unindicted
coconspirator for the efforts to prevent disclosure of White House
involvement in the 1972 burglary of Democratic National Committee
headquarters at the Watergate building complex in Washington, D.C.
http://www.answers.com/topic/obstruction-of-justice

India Hilary Asbury

Mar 25, 2012, 7:08:37 PM3/25/12

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 10:30:50 -0600, Lookout <mrLoo...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
>On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:43:25 -0500, ProudBirther <o...@bc.invalid>
>wrote:
>>On 2/18/2011 2:22 PM, Fred Brown wrote:
>>> Stunner! Supremes to give eligibility case another look
>>> Challenge to Obama getting 2nd conference before court
>>> 2:23 pm Eastern
>>> Read more: Stunner! Supremes to give eligibility case <I>another</i>
>>> look http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=264897#ixzz1EL8XBB74
>>stone cold stunner!
>And NOT happening dumbass

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feb 7 2011 Petition for Rehearing filed.
Feb 16 2011 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of March 4, 2011.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/10-678.htm

Sherron Smalls

Mar 25, 2012, 7:08:51 PM3/25/12
Ramon is foreign transplant originally from Venezuela, probably a
beaner terrorist, and definitely a Fraud. Ramon F Herrera also goes by
"Cambridge Ray," "Google Poster," "Lucius Sanctimonious," and
"Hadron.".An ultra-left, open-borders pretend-American. He lives and
works in Houston, TX. Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar you
encourage them to continue lying.

Ramon F Herrera
13313 Cutten Rd, Apt 7102
Houston, TX 77069-2374

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 19:16:06 -0700 (PDT), "Ramon F. Herrera"
<ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
>Steve Jobs owned Disney

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walt_Disney_Company

V Condon

Mar 25, 2012, 7:09:33 PM3/25/12
Ramon is foreign transplant originally from Venezuela, probably a
beaner terrorist, and definitely a Fraud. Ramon F Herrera also goes by
"Cambridge Ray," "Google Poster," "Lucius Sanctimonious," and
"Hadron.".An ultra-left, open-borders pretend-American. He lives and
works in Houston, TX. Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar you
encourage them to continue lying.

Ramon F Herrera
13313 Cutten Rd, Apt 7102
Houston, TX 77069-2374

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 20:13:07 -0700 (PDT), "Ramon F. Herrera"
<ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
>I would like to inform Mr. Buchanan that the Catholic religion is
>already the one with most members in the US, and it has been for a
>long time.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evangelical Protestant Churches 26.3%
Catholic 23.9%
http://religions.pewforum.org/affiliations

Petra Hsu

Mar 25, 2012, 7:09:41 PM3/25/12
Ramon is foreign transplant originally from Venezuela, probably a
beaner terrorist, and definitely a Fraud. Ramon F Herrera also goes by
"Cambridge Ray," "Google Poster," "Lucius Sanctimonious," and
"Hadron.".An ultra-left, open-borders pretend-American. He lives and
works in Houston, TX. Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar you
encourage them to continue lying.

Ramon F Herrera
13313 Cutten Rd, Apt 7102
Houston, TX 77069-2374

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 22:21:57 -0700 (PDT), Ramon F Herrera
<gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote:
>On Oct 28, 12:14 am, "Death Penalty For Gays" <los...@democrats.org>
>wrote:
>> Herman Cain said last night that homosexuality is 'a sin' and 'a
>> personal choice', placing himself in the super conservative camp
>> for religious voters.
>> In a move that likely alienated independent voters, stressed his
>> biblical reasoning.
>> 'I think it's a sin because of my biblical beliefs and, although
>> people don't agree with me, I happen to think that it is a
>> personal choice,' he said in an hour-long interview with CNN's
>> Piers Morgan.
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051647/Herman-Cain-says-
>> homosexuality-choice-sin-unnatural.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
>Since Mr. Cain did not produce any scientific or academic evidence, he
>his statement is based on personal experience.

Oops! Caught lying...

Cain CLEARLY stated it is based on his "biblical beliefs" AND personal
opinion...

J Connelly

Mar 25, 2012, 7:09:54 PM3/25/12
Real name Eric Elder. A prolific liar and fraud. Eric runs the gay
blog called "Rightardia.' Card-carrying member of moveon.org, hates
America, hates himself, hates everybody. Note that when you reply to
a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

Eric Charles Elder (65)
Mary W Elder (60)
1401 Woodgrove Ct
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
(727) 789-2029 [Verizon, land line]

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 23:57:41 -0700 (PDT), Rightard Whitey
<eel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Boykin is a fundamentalist nut job. fortunately, the system finally got rid of him.

Oops! Caught lying...

He wasn't "got rid of."

Years of service: 1971-2007 (36 years)
LTG Boykin retired on August 1, 2007.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_G._Boykin

Tessie Crandall

Mar 25, 2012, 7:10:06 PM3/25/12
Real name Eric Elder. A prolific liar and fraud. Eric runs the gay
blog called "Rightardia.' Card-carrying member of moveon.org, hates
America, hates himself, hates everybody. Note that when you reply to
a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

Eric Charles Elder (65)
Mary W Elder (60)
1401 Woodgrove Ct
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
(727) 789-2029 [Verizon, land line]

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

alt.politics IP Search Results File: C:\AP_Data\Q_173.168.19.107.txt
08/07/2011

This search result file generated by DemocRAT Hall Of Shame.Com
Copyright© 2010-2011 DemocRAT Hall Of Shame.Com

Chug A Lug the Usenet Thug <pedo...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107
Middle Class Warrior <right...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107
Patriot Flames <patrio...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107
Pedo Bear <pedo...@gmial.com>|173.168.19.107
Pedo Games <pedo...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107
Pedo Games <pedo...@gmial.com>|173.168.19.107
Pedo and Buster Games <pedo...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107
Rightard Whitey <eel...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107
Rightard Whitey <right...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107
Rightardia <eel...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107
Rightardia <right...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107
Secular Human <eel...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107
TeaBaggin Scoundrel <alpahabl...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107
rightard whitey <right...@gmail.com>|173.168.19.107

Search start: Sun 8/7/2011 12:28:08 PM - End: Sun 8/7/2011 12:28:11 PM

Copyright© 2010-2011 DemocRAT Hall Of Shame.Com

alt.politics IP Search Results File: C:\AP_Data\Q_173.168.18.237.txt
06/25/2011

This search result file generated by DemocRAT Hall Of Shame.Com
Copyright© 2010-2011 DemocRAT Hall Of Shame.Com

Middle Class Warrior <right...@gmail.com>|173.168.18.237
Secular Human <eel...@gmail.com>|173.168.18.237

Search start: Sat 6/25/2011 5:31:11 PM - End: Sat 6/25/2011 5:31:12 PM

Copyright© 2010-2011 DemocRAT Hall Of Shame.Com

Middle Class Warrior <right...@gmail.com>|204.16.202.134
Ralph Jones <alphabl...@gmail.com>|204.16.202.134
Rightard Whitey <eel...@gmail.com>|204.16.202.134

Ralph Jones <alphabl...@gmail.com>|204.16.202.135
Rightard Whitey <eel...@gmail.com>|204.16.202.135

Ralph Jones <alphabl...@gmail.com>|85.17.25.65
Rightard Whitey <eel...@gmail.com>|85.17.25.65

Middle Class Warrior <right...@gmail.com>|85.17.25.66
Ralph Jones <alphabl...@gmail.com>|85.17.25.66
Rightard Whitey <eel...@gmail.com>|85.17.25.66

Also:
Eric Elder <right...@yahoo.com>
9ZIDYvrZ2W/k0DEFMtIETA.user.speranza.aioe.org

Rightrdia <right...@yahoo.com>
9ZIDYvrZ2W/k0DEFMtIETA.user.speranza.aioe.org

Secular Human <eel...@gmail.com>
9ZIDYvrZ2W/k0DEFMtIETA.user.speranza.aioe.org

Middle Class Warrior <right...@gmail.com>
9ZIDYvrZ2W/k0DEFMtIETA.user.speranza.aioe.org

Rightard Whitey <right...@yahoo.com>
9ZIDYvrZ2W/k0DEFMtIETA.user.speranza.aioe.org

Also, be sure to check out his homo profiles:

Deactivated after YOU were EXPOSED:
http://mingle2.com/user/view/2780429

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?
hl=en&enc_user=akYjVBgAAADilP90x5S8CxXmqR_DXHCvtiDKbEn1fjJfYkQTWXi1Vg

[ http://tinyurl.com/3p8ju9h ]

=== UPDATE ===============
From: Rightardia <right...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010
> I own the name rightardia.com .

Rightardia.Com is owned by:
Eric Charles Elder (65)
Mary W Elder (60)
1401 Woodgrove Ct
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
(727) 789-2029 [Verizon, land line]

rightardia.com
Registrant: Eric Elder
http://networking.ringofsaturn.com/Tools/whois.php

Registrant:
Eric Elder
1401 Woodgrove Court
Palm Harbor, Florida 34683-1024
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: RIGHTARDIA.COM
Created on: 11-Jun-09
Expires on: 11-Jun-11
Last Updated on: 12-Jun-10

Administrative Contact:
Elder, Eric eel...@gmail.com
1401 Woodgrove Court
Palm Harbor, Florida 34683-1024
United States
(727) 789-2029
Fax - (727) 460-2039

Technical Contact:

http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIsVerify.aspx?domain=rightardia.com&prog_id=godaddy

=== UPDATE ===============

Real email: eel...@tampabay.rr.com
eel...@gmail.com

Real email: wra...@tampabay.rr.com

Mary Elder (wire...@techie.com)

Robert E (Bob) Elder (23) <qb...@yahoo.com>
1401 Woodgrove Court
Palm Harbor, Florida 34683-1024
Friendster Profile: http://profiles.friendster.com/2413641
MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/768928
Picture: http://c2.ac-

images.myspacecdn.com/images01/110/l_7cf614ca18e654ae5874cac733602231.jpg
Picture: http://tinyurl.com/Bob-Elder-Pic

Rightardia's Twitter Account is: "wirehead100"
Name: Eric Elder
Location: Tampa Bay
Bio: "A Republicans's worst nightmare."

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 06:06:59 -0400, Rightardia <right...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>McCain also crashed three aircraft while he was in the Navy. He became a
>POW because he wasn't a very good pilot.

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:26:28 -0500, Rightard Whitey
<right...@gmail.com> wrote:
>My father was never in the Armed Services. Ron Paul and I have one thing
>in common. We were both officers in the armed Services but wouldn't
>expect a former enlisted swine like yourself to get the facts straight
>on that.

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 22:51:25 -0500, Rightard Whitey
<right...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Once an enlisted swine, always an enlisted swine.

Luella Hortencia Cardona-Kelly

Mar 25, 2012, 7:10:19 PM3/25/12
'Lickin' Ass and Fakin' Military Service' is a Proven Fraud, a Proven
Liar and a Proven Thief. She is the most prolific liar in this
newsgroup and also the most prolific thief of other's writings. She is
also a Stolen Valor stain on America. Note that when you reply to a
Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 14:46:55 -0400, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Last week Newt Gingrich — the smartest conservative in America, per
>the movie “Idiocracy” — proposed that, in order to satisfy his
>political goal of degrading Islam, the government should seize the
>site of World Trade Center as a tactic for stopping construction of
>the Park 51 Islamic center near New York City Hall:
>http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/gingrich-wants-ground-zero-declared-national-battlefiled-memorial-stop-park-51
>-- quote
>GINGRICH: I think the Congress has the ability to declare the area a
>national battlefield memorial because I think we should think of the
>World Trade Center as a battlefield site; this is a war.
>The attorney general of New York, Andrew Cuomo, could intervene
>because frankly he has the ability to slow it down for decades if he
>wants to.
>I am surprised that Mayor Bloomberg said it was okay and I think that
>if he reconsiders it, he’ll decide its not.
>There are a number of different steps that could be taken. There’s no
>reason this has to occur and whether it’s city, state, or federal
>there are plenty of ways for America to stop it.
>-- end quote
>Well, well. So, Newt wants the guvmint to seize the WTC site.
>Let's examine just how fucking stupid Newt is.
>Just five years ago, conservatives howled when the U.S. Supreme Court
>ruling in Kelo v. New London made it easier for governments to
>appropriate private property through eminent domain.

Oops! Caught LYING:

"Kelo v. City of New London, 545 U.S. 469 (2005)[1] was a case decided
by the Supreme Court of the United States involving the use of eminent
domain to transfer land from one private owner to another to further
economic development."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelo_v._New_London

bustyo...@rocketmail.com

Mar 25, 2012, 7:12:48 PM3/25/12
>>Posted from:
>>The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
>>http://www.democrathallofshame.com/
>

>You're slipping, Buster. You should have posted this one through
>Giganews, not aioe.

I only use Giganews.................

>Looks as though I'll have to kill this one, too.

Who cares???????????????

Shawna Cruz

Mar 25, 2012, 7:13:47 PM3/25/12
'Lickin' Ass and Fakin' Military Service' is a Proven Fraud, a Proven
Liar and a Proven Thief. She is the most prolific liar in this
newsgroup and also the most prolific thief of other's writings. She is
also a Stolen Valor stain on America. Note that when you reply to a
Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:23:08 -0400, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Glenn Beck's 9-12 rally in DC turned into a huge fail.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This event will be organized by the same coalition that organized the
original 9/12 March on Washington — including FreedomWorks, Tea Party
Patriots, National Taxpayers Union, The Institute for Liberty and a
host of other great free market groups from around the country.

Who: FreedomWorks and allied conservative groups
What: 9/12 Taxpayer March on Washington, DC – 2010
When: Sep. 12, 2010, 10:00am until 5:00pm
Where: The Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol building (MAP)
Why: To protest big government and support lower taxes, less
government and more freedom

"Founded in 1984, FreedomWorks is headquartered in Washington, DC, and
has hundreds of thousands of grassroots volunteers nationwide. The
organization is chaired by former U.S. House Majority Leader Dick
Armey and the President is Matt Kibbe."
http://www.freedomworks.org/about/about-freedomworks

Dalton Kristina Luis-Herman

Mar 25, 2012, 7:14:37 PM3/25/12
Real name Eric Elder. A prolific liar and fraud. Eric runs the gay
blog called "Rightardia.' Card-carrying member of moveon.org, hates
America, hates himself, hates everybody. Note that when you reply to
a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

Eric Charles Elder (65)
Mary W Elder (60)
1401 Woodgrove Ct
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
(727) 789-2029 [Verizon, land line]

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

BIG Announcement! 'Brian Wraith' Has Been FOUND!

Remember 'Brian Wraith'???

Remember the dumbass who PRETENDED to be conservative and who
PRETENDED to be from New Zealand?

Remember the dumbass who PRETENDED to be a World War II veteran?

Remember the SAME dumbass who got SAVAGELY BUTTFUCKED IN PUBLIC by
Buster Norris??? (Congratulations, 2 thumbs waaay up to Buster - good
work Boy!)

Here is the REAL Email Address for 'Brian Wraith':
wra...@tampabay.rr.com

And guess what? "wra...@tampabay.rr.com" is an ALTERNATE Email
Address for: eel...@tampabay.rr.com

Does THAT look familiar? It should look familiar because
"eel...@tampabay.rr.com" is the REAL Email Address for:

From: Secular Human <eel...@gmail.com>
From: Middle Class Warrior <right...@gmail.com>
From: eelder100 <right...@gmail.com>

Have a nice day, Eric...

ps: (More, yes - even more, to follow...)

S H Atwood

Mar 25, 2012, 7:15:12 PM3/25/12
Real name Eric Elder. A prolific liar and fraud. Eric runs the gay
blog called "Rightardia.' Card-carrying member of moveon.org, hates
America, hates himself, hates everybody. Note that when you reply to
a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

Eric Charles Elder (65)
Mary W Elder (60)
1401 Woodgrove Ct
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
(727) 789-2029 [Verizon, land line]

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

http://rightardia.blogspot.com is Retardia's personal gay blog.

Everyone should avoid it because he is a MALICIOUS POSTER:

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 17:42:11 -0400, Rightardia <right...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>On 08/20/2010 09:58 AM, Patriot Games wrote:
>> http://www.newsmax.com/US/Arizona--border--security--Obama/2010/08/19/id/367915
>> Ariz. Sheriff Invites Obama to Border Security Lesson
>> Thursday, 19 Aug 2010 11:16 AM Article Font Size
>> Why did you change the subject? Can't you deal with facts?

What a COMPLETE RETARD Retardia is...

It SHOULD have been ABSOLUTELY CLEAR to you (by now) that I am at
least 10,000 times SMARTER than YOU are, Bobbie...

WHO changed the Subject Line? YOU changed the Subject Line!

For starters, go here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/8bdafb384aeab347/4098cffc099d0e1f?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=patriot+games+sheriff+lesson#4098cffc099d0e1f

http://tinyurl.com/2bb4mkw

On the message POSTED BY YOU Google reports: "Discussion subject
changed to "69 per cent of Americans want Bush tax cuts rescinded" by
Rightardia."

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

But let's DOUBLE CHECK shall we?

YOUR POST says:

YOUR POST says YOU REPLIED TO:

So what IS that post?

It's THIS post:

From: Patriot Games
Subject: Buckwheat Punked Like a 'RAT Bitch! AZ Sheriff Invites Muslim
PresiChimp to Border Security Lesson!
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:58:04 -0400

Oops!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

And YOU claimed (with NO evidence) that others were FORGING your
posts!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Naturally (of course) I'll have to report YOUR MALICIOUS FORGERY to
your ISP ( ab...@rr.com ) and your NSP ( usenetmonster.com ).

And (of course) I'll have to report YOUR MALICIOUS FORGERY to your
Mommy and Daddy (Mary & Eric)...

Gray Guest

Mar 25, 2012, 9:15:20 PM3/25/12
Ramon F Herrera <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in news:76ffb951-32a9-467d-
b21d-cf8...@em9g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:
Voting on race even a little bit is racist.

I can say with an absolutely clear conscience that I have NEVER voted for
or against anyone based on his skin color.

So you are admitting that you have voted for or against a person at least
in part based on thier skin color?

Nice to know what a racist you are.

--
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to
be sure.

What I like about this attitude is it works equally well for Iran and the
Democrat National Covention.

http://nukeitfromorbit.com/

Gray Guest

Mar 25, 2012, 9:19:01 PM3/25/12
Ramon F Herrera <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in news:9c964e21-bc22-4e82-
9ca5-797...@l7g2000vbw.googlegroups.com:
Sorry, but I'm not a racist. Let the better person with the better ideas
win. I fail utterly to see what someone's race, gender or sexual
orientation would have to do with the job they would do, unless of course
they were running simply as thier race, gender or sexual orientation. Then
I would reject them out of hand for being a bigot.

Gray Guest

Mar 25, 2012, 9:23:56 PM3/25/12
"Berry Oakley" <Allmanb...@bass.gov> wrote in news:4f6f726c$0$9794
$607e...@cv.net:
Not that he had any left but Raymoan just trashed all of his credibility by
admitting he would elect a Hispanic over a Causcasian just because he was
Hispanic.

I have in the past and will continue to support Jews, Hispanics, blacks,
women etc with money, time and rhetoric based only on the postions they
have enumerated on issues that I feel are important. Among these are life,
liberty and the pursuit of happiness and the sure and certain knowledge
that all men (and women for you dumb fucks that can't figure it out) are
created equal.

Now what Raymoan, you idiot?

Harold Burton

Mar 25, 2012, 10:19:33 PM3/25/12
In article <XnsA02188C28938DWe...@88.198.244.100>,
Gray Guest <No_email...@wahoo.com> wrote:

> "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in news:476811c6-5801-4c24-
> 96f5-8cf...@z31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com:
> Well we decided that not all minorities were morons and might actually vote
> issues rather than skin color. I'm sure that will disrupt YOUR plans.

Don't knock knee jerk responses, they're what elected Dubya. Thanks to
the Elian situation (thank you Bubba) Florida elected Dubya.

A certain irony there.

snicker

Harold Burton

Mar 25, 2012, 10:22:21 PM3/25/12
In article <XnsA021D9B072C92We...@88.198.244.100>,
Gray Guest <No_email...@wahoo.com> wrote:

> Now what Raymoan, you idiot?

"Raymoan" love it, fits the idiot perfectly. What I love about whiners
like "Raymoan" is how easy it is to make them whine.

snicker

Gunner Asch

SaPeIsMa

Mar 26, 2012, 1:39:10 PM3/26/12

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
It's always ironic that those who try to position themselves are not racists
are the ones most fixated on race
And they prove this fixation by CONSTANTLY framing questions and arguments
in a racial context
The very notion that someone could pick a congressman on OTHER criteria
than race is anathema to them.
They just don't get it that others do NOT share the "racial" fixation
that is evident in their every post

Gray Guest

Mar 26, 2012, 9:07:41 PM3/26/12
"SaPeIsMa" <SaPe...@HotMail.com> wrote in
And i suspoect America has woken up for it's stupor.

Mary Freeman

Apr 22, 2012, 3:50:16 PM4/22/12
On Mar 25, 8:29 am, "Fred E Brown" <fredebr...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "Eric Holder Remains Silent Does Nothing" <black-rac...@justice.gov> wrote
> in messagenews:AJGYAC3140993.5219444444@reece.net.au...
> Bunch of intellectually challenged loudmouths trying to make themselves
> feel tough. If Zimmerman pointed his gun at them they'd shit their knickers
> and trample each other getting away.

This is a very sad situation. They are tearing down everything Martin
Luther King Jr. Stood for. He fought for freedom, not for lynch mobs,
bounty hunters, and the like. Im sure he would be very displeased with
how the African Americans have conducted themselves. I am very sad at
how this whole thing has come about. The wicked are being heard. God
Help us All. I pray for George Zimmerman, If I had a son He would look
like George Zimmerman. This whole ordeal has been a one sided circus.
The African Americans have already convicted him, and sentenced him.
They all were not there. No one knows exactly what happen except
George Zimmerman and the late Trayvon Martin. And of Course Our God in
Heaven. I believe in the Stand Your Ground Law. And before I let
someone attack me, and try and kill me, I will use my right to defend
myself .

Mary Freeman

Apr 22, 2012, 3:52:46 PM4/22/12
On Mar 25, 11:57 am, Lookout <mrlooko...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 08:25:01 -0700 (PDT), Juan Hungloe
>

> <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 25, 10:21 am, Lookout <mrlooko...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> On 25 Mar 2012 07:29:01 -0500, "Fred E Brown" <fredebr...@nowhere.com>
> >> Sounds to me like it was Zimmerman who was the chicken shit pussy in
> >> this situation.- Hide quoted text -

> >And you get all your facts from where? HuffPo?
>
> Never read it
>
> >CNN?
>
> Rarely watch it except on election nite.
>
> >MSNBC
>
> Maybe a little
>
> >the police report?
>
> I haven't seen one published
>
> >Eye witnesses?
>
> I don't know if there is one
>
> >Or from some damp,smelly,fungus infected body orifice?
>
> I don't look there but obviously do you.
>
> I notice you didn't mention ANY print media what so ever. Thanks for
> telling us that you DON'T read a damn thing. That tells me you know
> very little.
>
> It was just my opinion of what likely happened. Why? Because I've met
> a lot of redneck chicken shits just like Zimmerman.

SHAME ON YOU

Mary Freeman

Apr 22, 2012, 3:51:12 PM4/22/12
On Mar 25, 10:46 am, Juan Hungloe <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > and trample each other getting away.- Hide quoted text -

> And if one hair on Zimmerman gets harmed Brutha' Lee can be sued for
> every penny he has.

IF I HAD A SON HE WOULD LOOK LIKE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Mary Freeman

Apr 22, 2012, 3:51:39 PM4/22/12
On Mar 25, 11:21 am, Lookout <mrlooko...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 25 Mar 2012 07:29:01 -0500, "Fred E Brown" <fredebr...@nowhere.com>
> >and trample each other getting away.
>
> Sounds to me like it was Zimmerman who was the chicken shit pussy in
> this situation.

SHAME ON YOU

Brett Beales

Apr 22, 2012, 4:58:00 PM4/22/12
On 22 Apr 2012, Mary Freeman <ftige...@gmail.com> posted some
Don't let it bother you. He's just pissed because he drives a
dumper-pumper truck and the rednecks at the construction sites are
always picking on him. It's not really his fault he was born looking
like he should be wearing dresses instead of pants.

GOD LLC

Apr 22, 2012, 9:47:01 PM4/22/12
Martin should have had a gun. But potheads are not allowed the 2nd
amendment.