If you drink bleach because someone said to

Jack Shit

Apr 30, 2020, 11:20:52 AM4/30/20
you deserve to die

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Apr 30, 2020, 11:23:24 AM4/30/20
On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:20:48 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Jack Shit
<ne...@invalid.invalid> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<k5rlafhb9fcupc3ca...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ you deserve to die
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

well, first they'd have to listen to a damn thing trump says and take it seriously, so sure...

CHECKS OUT.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Apr 30, 2020, 11:48:18 AM4/30/20
On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:46:29 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<Sc...@invalid.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<jlslaftiv73q3clc2...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnThu,30Apr202010:23:18-0500,💩'sOwner??
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡<ro...@127.0.0.1>wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnThu,30Apr202009:20:48-0600,LOANDBEHOLD;JackShit
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡<ne...@invalid.invalid>determinedthatthefollowingwasofgreat
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡importanceandsubsequentlydecidedtofreelyshareitwithusin
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡<k5rlafhb9fcupc3ca...@4ax.com>:???????????youdeserve
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡todie???????????well,firstthey'dhavetolistentoadamnthing
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡trumpsaysandtakeitseriously,sosure...CHECKSOUT.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Youmeanlikeallthelosinglibtardsaredoing?It'sonlythemwho
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡claimhesaidthat.

so, what did he say? i thought you elected him because he "says what he means"? are you saying he didn't mean it when he said it?

<scratches head>

default

May 1, 2020, 5:39:29 PM5/1/20
On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:20:48 -0600, Jack Shit <ne...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>you deserve to die

Or you are a Trumpasite (and that is redundant - you deserve to die)

Skeeter

May 1, 2020, 6:06:48 PM5/1/20
On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 17:26:29 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:21:29 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@hendrie.con>
>wrote:
>
>>On 4/30/2020 8:46 AM, Jack Skeeter-Shit-4-braincell, second dumbest
>>motherfucker in all of Usenet, lied:

>>> You mean like all the losing libtards are doing? It's only them who
>>> claim he said that.
>>>

>>No one said that Trump said to drink bleach. He did, however, advocate
>>that injections of bleach and rubbing alcohol be tested on COVID-19
>>patients. Here, I'll torment you with it again, cuntflaps:
>>
>> And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute.
>> One minute. And is there a way *we can do something like that*,
>> *by injection* inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets
>> in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it
>> *would be interesting to check that*. So, that, you’re going to
>> have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds
>> interesting to me.
>>
>>Trump said it. Absolutely he said he wants research on injecting
>>disinfectants into COVID-19 patients. He said it. You know he said it.
>

>He didn't say it now fuck off with your hate.

Skeeter

May 1, 2020, 6:07:01 PM5/1/20
On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 18:49:23 -0600, Jack Shit <ne...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 17:11:38 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@hendrie.con>
>wrote:
>
>>On 4/30/2020 4:26 PM, Jack Skeeter-Shit-4-braincell, second dumbest
>>motherfucker in all of Usenet, lied:

>>> He didn't say
>>
>>He said it. You know he said it. Fuck off, Jack Skeeter-Shit-4-Braincell.
>
>Nope, you might as well soak your head.

Jack Shit

May 1, 2020, 6:07:19 PM5/1/20
On Fri, 01 May 2020 03:31:00 -0600, Jack Shit <ne...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 18:41:12 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@hendrie.con>
>wrote:
>
>>On 4/30/2020 5:49 PM, Jack Skeeter-Shit-4-braincell, second dumbest
>>motherfucker in all of Usenet, lied:

>>> Nope,
>>
>>Yep. He said it, Jack Skeeter-Shit-4-braincell. The White House
>>transcript proves he said it, Jack Skeeter-Shit-4-braincell. Even
>>Hartung agrees that Trump said it, and that Trump's comments were not
>>"taken out of context."
>

>They were and you are brainwashed.

Jack Shit

May 1, 2020, 6:07:41 PM5/1/20
On Fri, 01 May 2020 08:21:55 -0600, Jack Shit <ne...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Fri, 1 May 2020 07:03:30 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@hendrie.con>
>wrote:
>
>>On 5/1/2020 2:31 AM, Jack Skeeter-Shit-4-braincell, second dumbest
>>motherfucker in all of Usenet, lied:

>>> They were and
>>
>>They were not, Skeeter-Shit-4-Braincell. You know this.
>

>Yes and now I have you snipping already. You are so owned.

Jack Shit

May 1, 2020, 6:08:02 PM5/1/20
On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 19:58:54 -0500, The Right And The Powerful
<powe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:21:29 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@hendrie.con>
>wrote:
>
>>On 4/30/2020 8:46 AM, Jack Skeeter-Shit-4-braincell, second dumbest
>>motherfucker in all of Usenet, lied:

>>> You mean like all the losing libtards are doing? It's only them who
>>> claim he said that.
>>>

>>No one said that Trump said to drink bleach. He did, however, advocate
>>that injections of bleach and rubbing alcohol be tested on COVID-19
>>patients. Here, I'll torment you with it again, cuntflaps:
>>
>> And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute.
>> One minute. And is there a way *we can do something like that*,
>> *by injection* inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets
>> in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it
>> *would be interesting to check that*. So, that, you’re going to
>> have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds
>> interesting to me.
>>
>>Trump said it. Absolutely he said he wants research on injecting
>>disinfectants into COVID-19 patients. He said it. You know he said it.
>
>You mother fucking degenerate, Trump is always thinking out loud,
>that's his style you fucking cock muncher. A whole hell lot of it is
>bullshit but one thouight of Trump's brain is worth a week's worth of
>Biden's dead brain babblings. So, fuck you jackwagon.

Jack Shit

May 1, 2020, 6:08:14 PM5/1/20
On Fri, 01 May 2020 03:31:50 -0600, Jack Shit <ne...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 18:51:31 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@hendrie.con>
>wrote:
>
>>On 4/30/2020 5:58 PM, The Right And The Powerful wrote:

>>> You mother fucking degenerate,
>>
>>Don't talk to your grandmother that way.
>>
>>> Trump is always thinking out loud,
>>
>>Trump isn't thinking. He was *suggesting* there is merit in researching
>>the injection of highly toxic disinfectants into COVID-19 patients.
>>That's what he was suggesting, and you know it. Go piss up your nose,
>>bitch.
>

>He said "highly toxic"? Why no he didn't. You lied again.

default

May 1, 2020, 6:43:59 PM5/1/20
On Fri, 01 May 2020 15:50:49 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Fri, 01 May 2020 17:39:27 -0400, default <def...@defaulter.net>
>wrote:
>You copy the same shit others say, nothing original

Pears before swine in your case.