Barack Obama IS a Prince Hall Freemason!

Luke Nichols

Sep 6, 2009, 7:34:48 AM9/6/09
NEWS BRIEF: "Obama Criticizes Opponents' Iraq Votes", Cephas Library,
December 28, 2007

"Today, Prince Hall is a masonic fraternal order whose buildings are clearly
marked, members readily identify themselves with rings, bumper stickers, and
lapel pins. One of their most famous members, and also a 32nd degree Prince
Hall Mason, became a US presidential candidate for 2008. His name is Barack
Hussein Obama."

"Barack Obama, speaking at the Scottish Rite Masonic Center in Des Moines on
Thursday, criticized other Democrats' votes to authorize the war in Iraq.
Prince Hall is a first black masonic lodge in the US, named by its founder
and master who was the most famous black individual in the Boston area
during the American Revolution and through the turn of the nineteenth
century."

Prince Hall Masonry is identical to the the normal white Lodges in their
teachings, in their symbolism, and now, in getting one of their own to the
point where he could attain the highest political office in the land. For
this reason, we show the book, "Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star", above,
so you can learn the little-known facts of Freemasonry.

But, you say, this source is the only one in which it is reported that Obama
is a Prince Hall Mason. You cannot go on only one source. You are right; we
have another source, a website dedicated to the election of Senator Obama as
President. As you can see, below, this website has the official Obama
letterhead.

As you can see from this website, above, the two symbols depicting the
Prince Hall Masonry are two very common Masonic symbols:

1) Colored Goatshead of Mendes Pentagram -- used strongly by the Eastern
Star Masonic organization for women, but also used extensively by regular
Masons. This particular pentagram is the most evil symbol in Black Magick
Witchcraft!

This symbol is also "carved into the ground" in the street layout of
Washington, D.C., as we prove in the video, "Riddles In Stone: The Secret
Architecture of Washington, D.C."!

The Pentagram is also used as a talisman/amulet, for protection! Listen to
the explanation given by the "Continental Association of Satan's Hope" as
they describe their pentagram:

"You will find the Satanic Pentagram invaluable and indispensable as you
attempt to draw from the infernal power of your Lord Satan! This extremely
powerful amulet is the sign of the ... summation of all the occult forces!
In other words, there is no amulet or talisman more powerful, or even close,
to as powerful as the Satanic Pentagram". (Dr. Cathy Burns, "Hidden Secrets
of the Eastern Star", p. 325)

Now you can understand how gravely important it is that Prince Hall Masonry
uses the Satanic Pentagram as one of its major symbols!

Now you know he is a Mason, you can begin to see how Obama could become such
an important person in the Illuminati.

2) Standard Masonic Square and Compass with the 'G' in the middle

This Obama website invites you to send a message to Barack Obama by sending
it to the Prince Hall.

This reality tells us one of the major reasons Obama has risen so quickly so
far in his political career. In fact, this information fills in the only
missing piece to the puzzle. Because he is a high-ranking Mason, Obama was
selected by the Illuminati to become the first black presidential candidate
and, some say, the favorite to win in November.

The Illinois Senator has the Trilateral Commission founder as his Foreign
Policy adviser and a Skull & Bonesman as his financial adviser because he
is, first and foremost, a Mason.

If Senator Obama is planned to be the next President of the United States,
he will join a list of Masons since World War II to hold that office, and
the fifth in a row!

1) Gerald Ford

2) Ronald Reagan -- Made an honorary Mason at the end of his second term

3) George H.W. Bush -- Member, Skull & Bones, a secret society steeped in
Masonry

4) Bill Clinton -- Member of Demolay

5) George W. Bush -- Member, Skull & Bones

Now you know the full truth!

II. Consistent with Masonic Ecumenical belief, Senator Obama reveres and
worships Hindu gods!

--
The LORD has came for
the righteous dead

http://www.ashesaid.com/
lu...@frontiernet.net

BDK

Sep 6, 2009, 11:14:12 AM9/6/09
In article <A7Nom.17024$UH2....@newsfe01.iad>, lu...@frontiernet.net
says...

And even if true, nobody but a few kooks care in the slightest, Looky..
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.

Seon

Sep 6, 2009, 6:29:45 PM9/6/09
Ok so he gave a speech at a Freemason lodge. This is promising but is he
actually a member? Also I actually agree with his speech. The democrats
shouldn't have voted for the Iraq war resolution.

"Luke Nichols" <lu...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

Seon

Sep 6, 2009, 7:36:17 PM9/6/09
And I think I have figured it out. Obama is actually out of the whole secret
society system but he has agreed to play ball with them so the public will
think he is a fresh face. I wonder if he will pull a JFK.

BDK

Sep 6, 2009, 10:26:11 PM9/6/09
In article <4aa44781$0$27586$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...

> And I think I have figured it out. Obama is actually out of the whole secret
> society system but he has agreed to play ball with them so the public will
> think he is a fresh face. I wonder if he will pull a JFK.

Pull a JFK? Please explain. I bet it's gonna be.....kooky.

Seon

Sep 6, 2009, 11:13:26 PM9/6/09

"BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message

> In article <4aa44781$0$27586$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
> 01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...
>> And I think I have figured it out. Obama is actually out of the whole
>> secret
>> society system but he has agreed to play ball with them so the public
>> will
>> think he is a fresh face. I wonder if he will pull a JFK.
>
> Pull a JFK? Please explain. I bet it's gonna be.....kooky.

Why bother? You probably believe that one magical bullet could cause all
those wounds and that witnesses who heard gun shoots elsewhere (and later
died) were just making it up.

BDK

Sep 7, 2009, 2:51:48 AM9/7/09
In article <4aa47a5d$0$27578$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...

> "BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message
> > In article <4aa44781$0$27586$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
> > 01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...You din

> >> And I think I have figured it out. Obama is actually out of the whole
> >> secret
> >> society system but he has agreed to play ball with them so the public
> >> will
> >> think he is a fresh face. I wonder if he will pull a JFK.
> >
> > Pull a JFK? Please explain. I bet it's gonna be.....kooky.
> >

> Why bother? You probably believe that one magical bullet could cause all
> those wounds and that witnesses who heard gun shoots elsewhere (and later
> died) were just making it up.

You forgot, or forgot to read, the links explaining the "magic bullet"
claims the last time you spouted off about it, didn't you Seonny boy?

Shooting a gun in an area with high-rise buildings causes all kinds of
odd sound effects, where the sound appears to be coming from different
directions, etc.

Nothing magic about any of it.

The kookside calls to you, and you cannot...resist.

So what did "JFK" pull?

Don't disappoint me now...

Seon

Sep 7, 2009, 4:37:50 AM9/7/09

> In article <4aa47a5d$0$27578$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
> 01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...
>>

>> "BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message
>> > In article <4aa44781$0$27586$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
>> > 01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...You din
>> >
>> > Pull a JFK? Please explain. I bet it's gonna be.....kooky.
>> >

>> Why bother? You probably believe that one magical bullet could cause all
>> those wounds and that witnesses who heard gun shoots elsewhere (and later
>> died) were just making it up.
>>

> You forgot, or forgot to read, the links explaining the "magic bullet"
> claims the last time you spouted off about it, didn't you Seonny boy?
>
> Shooting a gun in an area with high-rise buildings causes all kinds of
> odd sound effects, where the sound appears to be coming from different
> directions, etc.

So I guess that will cause extra wounds as well.

> Nothing magic about any of it.
>
> The kookside calls to you, and you cannot...resist.
>

> So what did "JFK" pull?
>
> Don't disappoint me now...

Nothing much except he wanted to become the people's President (while in the
beginning he was working for the system)

BDK

Sep 7, 2009, 1:19:24 PM9/7/09
In article <4aa4c665$0$27622$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-

01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...

> "BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message
> > In article <4aa47a5d$0$27578$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
> > 01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...
> >>

> >> "BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message

> >> Why bother? You probably believe that one magical bullet could cause all
> >> those wounds and that witnesses who heard gun shoots elsewhere (and later
> >> died) were just making it up.
> >>

> > You forgot, or forgot to read, the links explaining the "magic bullet"
> > claims the last time you spouted off about it, didn't you Seonny boy?
> >
> > Shooting a gun in an area with high-rise buildings causes all kinds of
> > odd sound effects, where the sound appears to be coming from different
> > directions, etc.
> >
> So I guess that will cause extra wounds as well.

You didn't read it, did you?

> > Nothing magic about any of it.
> >
> > The kookside calls to you, and you cannot...resist.
> >

> > So what did "JFK" pull?
> >
> > Don't disappoint me now...
> >
> Nothing much except he wanted to become the people's President (while in the
> beginning he was working for the system)

And your evidence of this was?

Government Shill #2

Sep 7, 2009, 1:52:58 PM9/7/09

Government Shill #2

Sep 7, 2009, 1:54:14 PM9/7/09
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 02:51:48 -0400, BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

>In article <4aa47a5d$0$27578$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
>01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...
>>

>> "BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message
>> > In article <4aa44781$0$27586$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
>> > 01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...You din
>> >
>> > Pull a JFK? Please explain. I bet it's gonna be.....kooky.
>> >

>> Why bother? You probably believe that one magical bullet could cause all
>> those wounds and that witnesses who heard gun shoots elsewhere (and later
>> died) were just making it up.
>>

>You forgot, or forgot to read, the links explaining the "magic bullet"
>claims the last time you spouted off about it, didn't you Seonny boy?

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100sbth.html

Government Shill #2

Sep 7, 2009, 1:54:47 PM9/7/09
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 18:37:50 +1000, "Seon" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message
>> In article <4aa47a5d$0$27578$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
>> 01.iinet.net.au>, seo...@gmail.com says...
>>>

>>> "BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message

>>> Why bother? You probably believe that one magical bullet could cause all
>>> those wounds and that witnesses who heard gun shoots elsewhere (and later
>>> died) were just making it up.
>>>

>> You forgot, or forgot to read, the links explaining the "magic bullet"
>> claims the last time you spouted off about it, didn't you Seonny boy?
>>
>> Shooting a gun in an area with high-rise buildings causes all kinds of
>> odd sound effects, where the sound appears to be coming from different
>> directions, etc.
>>
>So I guess that will cause extra wounds as well.

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html

Patrick Keenan

Sep 7, 2009, 7:14:02 PM9/7/09
"Seon" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Ok so he gave a speech at a Freemason lodge. This is promising but is he
> actually a member?

In some areas, the Masons had the best equipped halls. So, you'd go there
to see better bands...

Does that make all those bands Masons? Was membership in the Masons
included as a bonus in the ticket price?

Seon

Sep 7, 2009, 11:02:59 PM9/7/09

"Patrick Keenan" <te...@dev.null> wrote in message

> "Seon" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Ok so he gave a speech at a Freemason lodge. This is promising but is he
>> actually a member?
>
> In some areas, the Masons had the best equipped halls. So, you'd go
> there to see better bands...
>
> Does that make all those bands Masons? Was membership in the Masons
> included as a bonus in the ticket price?

Nope it just means they played in a Freemason hall.

Seon

Sep 8, 2009, 6:20:33 PM9/8/09

"BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message

Well I've read the NT So I guess I could read something that is very
unlikely and probably didn't happen. So post the link again.

BDK

Sep 9, 2009, 2:15:06 AM9/9/09
In article <4aa6d8f9$0$27606$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-

It was #2 who posted them, and I can't remember what they were, but this
is the link to the JFK errors:

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html

> >> Nothing much except he wanted to become the people's President (while in
> >> the
> >> beginning he was working for the system)
> >>

> > And your evidence of this was?

I didn't think you had anything.

Seon

Sep 9, 2009, 2:38:57 AM9/9/09

"BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message

No I just missed that. I still don't have that post. Anyway my evidence he
worked for the system is a little thing called the Bay of Pigs invasion.

He wanted to pull all the troops out of Vietnam
http://www.newsweek.com/id/103081
""In Retrospect'': that it is his strong belief that JFK was planning to
pull all U.S. troops out of Vietnam after the 1964 election and that he had
already started the process before his death.

He wanted to dismantle the CIA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_W._Dulles#CIA_career
During the Kennedy Administration, Dulles faced increasing criticism. The
failed Bay of Pigs Invasion and several failed assassination plots utilizing
CIA-recruited operatives from the Mafia and anti-Castro Cubans directly
against Fidel Castro undermined the CIA's credibility, and pro-American but
unpopular regimes in Iran and Guatemala that he helped put in place were
widely regarded as brutal and corrupt. The reputation of the agency and its
director declined after the Bay of Pigs Invasion fiasco; he and his staff
(including Deputy Director for Plans Richard M. Bissell, Jr. and Deputy
Director Charles Cabell) were forced to resign (September 1961). President
Kennedy did not trust the CIA, and he reportedly intended to dismantle it
after the Bay of Pigs failure. Kennedy said he wanted to "splinter the CIA
into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds."[4]

He wanted to end the federal reserve (well this was the first step in doing
so)
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/D?d097:1:./temp/~bdHme0:@@@L&summ2=m&

Wow thanks for making me actually research this. Now there is no question
JFK was taken out by the CIA.
Oh yeah and E Howard Hunt's confession helps as well (lol i almost posted L
Ron Hubbard. Oh boy)

BDK

Sep 9, 2009, 3:27:51 AM9/9/09
In article <4aa74d89$0$27578$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-

WTF are you huffing?

> He wanted to pull all the troops out of Vietnam
> http://www.newsweek.com/id/103081
> ""In Retrospect'': that it is his strong belief that JFK was planning to
> pull all U.S. troops out of Vietnam after the 1964 election and that he had
> already started the process before his death.

Maybe, maybe not. Somehow, I really doubt he would have done it.

> He wanted to dismantle the CIA
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_W._Dulles#CIA_career
> During the Kennedy Administration, Dulles faced increasing criticism. The
> failed Bay of Pigs Invasion and several failed assassination plots utilizing
> CIA-recruited operatives from the Mafia and anti-Castro Cubans directly
> against Fidel Castro undermined the CIA's credibility, and pro-American but
> unpopular regimes in Iran and Guatemala that he helped put in place were
> widely regarded as brutal and corrupt. The reputation of the agency and its
> director declined after the Bay of Pigs Invasion fiasco; he and his staff
> (including Deputy Director for Plans Richard M. Bissell, Jr. and Deputy
> Director Charles Cabell) were forced to resign (September 1961). President
> Kennedy did not trust the CIA, and he reportedly intended to dismantle it
> after the Bay of Pigs failure. Kennedy said he wanted to "splinter the CIA
> into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds."[4]
>
> He wanted to end the federal reserve (well this was the first step in doing
> so)
> http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/D?d097:1:./temp/~bdHme0:@@@L&summ2=m&
>
> Wow thanks for making me actually research this. Now there is no question
> JFK was taken out by the CIA.
> Oh yeah and E Howard Hunt's confession helps as well (lol i almost posted L
> Ron Hubbard. Oh boy)

No, oh BOINNNNGGG!! Holy shit!!!

Seon

Sep 9, 2009, 3:55:00 AM9/9/09

"BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message

Don't be so sure. What happens when the president doesn't play ball the way
his puppet masters want?

Thanks for debating the facts again BDK (sarcasm)

Government Shill #2

Sep 9, 2009, 11:46:58 AM9/9/09

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100sbth.html

--
Shill #2

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964)

Government Shill #2

Sep 9, 2009, 11:47:26 AM9/9/09

Government Shill #2

Sep 9, 2009, 11:47:53 AM9/9/09

BDK

Sep 9, 2009, 2:04:11 PM9/9/09
In article <sgjfa55694v9lv93v...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...

He's more likely to "forget" than to read the stuff on the links above.

That's our Seonny Boy.

Seon

Sep 9, 2009, 8:35:42 PM9/9/09

"BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message

I haven't forgotten anything you told me I just disagree with you.

BDK

Sep 10, 2009, 1:44:13 AM9/10/09
In article <4aa84a0c$0$27603$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-

Than you don't understand it.

Seon

Sep 10, 2009, 2:28:49 AM9/10/09

"BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message

I understand it just fine. For example when the FBI confiscated the 200
tapes that would have shown flight 77 hit the pentagon. You said it wouldn't
have shown flight 77 anyway. Well why not release the tapes and put a end to
the pentagon conspiracy? Holding the tapes only fuels the conspiracies.

BDK

Sep 10, 2009, 3:19:33 AM9/10/09
In article <4aa89ca3$0$27630$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-

You're thinking kooktardically. Again.

The govt has a lot better things to do than to try to appease a small
number of kooktards. Do you think every whackjob theory deserves
attention?

Seon

Sep 10, 2009, 4:18:01 AM9/10/09

"BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message

But why not just release the 200 tapes? It would be so easy.

Government Shill #2

Sep 10, 2009, 11:51:15 AM9/10/09

^^^^^^
Too much correspondence with Seon will make you spell like him.

--
Shill #2

"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Ralph Wiggum

BDK

Sep 10, 2009, 1:31:58 PM9/10/09
In article <r18ia5d35nmthjqro...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...

Nah, I'm immune to that, I had a friend who made Seon look good when I
was a kid. My mistakes are just mistakes, usually due to posting while
punchy from lack of sleep.