O'REILLY - COWARDS AND SLEAZE BALLS

DGVREIMAN

Oct 31, 2010, 1:09:10 AM10/31/10
O'REILLY-COWARDS AND SLEAZE BALLS

On Friday's Factor Bill O'Reilly said of those that use the Internet
to smear and defame:

"They are cowards and sleaze balls."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

No wonder I keep asking for the con men to name or produce a single
document from my military records that proves I lied about anything I
said about my military service. The con men run and hide, duck back
into their sewers like the "cowards and sleaze balls" it seems the
world knows they are.

The con men howl dozens of accusations about me but do they offer any
proof of their fraud? Naw. These dregs make up their accusations
from hot air and bullshit - and this is especially true for Nigel
Brooks and Tom Rau.

Time to put up or shut up children - as some *real* military experts
have just completed a review of my records and they say everything I
have posted as a statement of fact about my military service is not
only true, but is backed up by my military records!

So it is time for the Nigel Brooks hate/smear and con gang to come
forward with their "proof" of their claims about me, or forever just
admit and accept they have been proved the biggest con men on the
Internet - so how about it Brooks/Rau - walk the walk or run and hide
again? Some people that far out rank you have contradicted your
fraud - in writing. Care to dispute them with some evidence or is it
time to admit you are nothing but fucking hate mongers and liars?

Doug Grant (Tm)

Doug Grant (Tm)

Lil Abner

Oct 31, 2010, 1:12:48 AM10/31/10
Does anyone remember what you are talking about or care?
i never make an issue of my service for anyone to try and cut me down.
There were a whole lot more that did a whole lot more gallant and heroic
things than I even thought about.
Are you looking for someone to to legidimize or admit you are a great hero?
Forget about it it doesn't matter.

Pepperoni

Oct 31, 2010, 1:37:24 AM10/31/10
"DGVREIMAN" <dgvr...@comcast.net> wrote in news:s-
adnWJ8XahkZFHRn...@giganews.com:

Most folks don't need "proof", Doug.

They are *your* records. If you really feel the need to prove that you
lied, post them yourself.

Pepperoni

http://home.comcast.net/~numbauno/thirtyyears.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~numbauno/bifocal.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCHb8a7UGqc&feature=related

dino

Oct 31, 2010, 9:07:25 AM10/31/10
In article <s-adnWJ8XahkZFHR...@giganews.com>, DGVREIMAN says...

>O'REILLY-COWARDS AND SLEAZE BALLS
>
>On Friday's Factor Bill O'Reilly said of those that use the Internet
>to smear and defame:
>
>"They are cowards and sleaze balls."

Bishop John Shelby Spong to Bill O'Reilly:

"You're sort of a Rush Limbaugh with perfume."

http://www.oreilly-sucks.com/transcripts/spongoreilly.htm

O'REILLY: You know, I was very offended by your column. And I think you're way
out of base, calling this a racist statement. I deal in facts. And the fact of
the matter is that black Americans in the year 2002 are better off in the United
States than they would be if they were living in Africa. That is a fact.

SPONG: No, no, you call this a no-spin zone.

O'REILLY: Correct.

SPONG: And that's a spin.

O'REILLY: It's not a spin. It's a fact.

SPONG: Everything is a spin on this program. There's nothing wrong with that.
You do it with great style. You're sort of a Rush Limbaugh with perfume.

DGVREIMAN

Oct 31, 2010, 3:09:05 PM10/31/10

"Pepperoni" <tras...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Doug's rebuttal: The above is typical of the fraud these clowns post
"as proof." A simple typo they found they know is a typo does not in
any way represent proof. Using outright fraud and typos that have
been revealed as typos and have been contradicted by about a dozen
posts is certainly not evidence - it is con man bullshit as usual.

Not to mention this Huxton clown has had a NRPC return stating no one
by his name ever served in the US Military! Not to mention the other
outright fraud and cons this moron has posted - such as his claim to
be the Domino pizza king - worth millions - absolute fraud - he
claimed he owned 15000 buildings - absolute fraud - this con man even
posted that Janet Reno was his personal lawyer - absolute fraud - the
con man Huxton (Pepperoni) even posted that a State Park was his
private residence! What a con man! Another hilarious fraud from
this Nigel Brooks hate gang member was that he was on active duty and
reported exclusively to the Chairmain Joint Chiefs!
BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - then he said he was a cook in Vietnam and fed 600
men single handedly! (Note the Pizza King guy was never in the US
Army and was never in Vietnam).

So obviously this clown Pepperoni is one of the biggest con men and
outright liars on the Internet, almost as bad as his gang leader Nigel
Brooks. His misrepresentations above and below do not provide any
proof - just more cons, false accusations and general fraud, which I
prove below.

> http://home.comcast.net/~numbauno/bifocal.htm

Doug'sm Rebuttal: Another typical con man ploy is not proof of any
lie. This Nigel Brooks gang member that lies so much it is almost
impossible to believe has OMITTED the term card after Purple Heart -
so as to fraudulently imply that I was talking about medals insteand
of what he knows was the real context - Purple Heart VA cards. Like I
said, these clowns are incapable to provide any evidence whatsoever of
their fast accusations. Where is the proof that I was talking about
anything other than my VA service connected purple heart card just
like the following evidence clearly proves? It does not exist. These
con men simply post their distortion of this issue over and over and
claim that represents proof - but unless they can also claim they
fucking read minds, then their proof is about as idiotic as their
other lies and cons. This is no exception. Here are the facts that
this fraud merchant Huxton cannot dispute.

http://tinyurl.com/2dxc7sb Con man Nigel Brooks' Purple Heart Con
exposed and rebutted.
Proof positive that Nigel Brooks thousand plus published fraud and
forged posts about a single purple heart VA ID card post, replete
with hate, stalking, harassment and smear campaign against me over
a long discarded single exchange with one person back in 2003. This
single discarded post the Nigel Brooks gang dug out of my waste basket
and then posted on USENET and fraudulently claimed I posted it - and
the one in which Nigel Brooks used his " Soothsaying mind reading
skills" to determine what I and the typist were thinking when this
post was written YEARS BEFORE BROOKS EVEN KNEW MY NAME) was proved a
complete and total con man fraud and false light defamation designed
to exacerbate Nigel Brooks and gang's stalking, harassment and false
light demonizing campaign against me. The law firm that reviewed
Nigel Brooks and gang's thousand posts of fraud and lies about this
single discarded post they dug out of my waste basket and used mind
reading to claim it said something all involved said it did not say,
concluded Nigel Brooks fraud in respect to this issue was the most
classic example they have ever seen representing outright hate and
fraud used to fraudulently stalk, harass and demonize someone.
http://tinyurl.com/2g4rwxt Nigel Brooks posts that I told Chip in my
Feb 2003 purple heart card exchange that "I did not believe he had
ever seen a shot fired in anger in his life" - (no combat).

http://tinyurl.com/294wpxy Con man Nigel Brooks' SFC and Butter Bar
Con exposed and rebutted. Proof positive that Nigel Brooks uses known
typos dug out of my waste basket forged and posted by his gang members
to fraudulently harass, stalk and demonize me.

http://tinyurl.com/27n7r7x Con man Nigel Brooks' Recruiting Command
Con exposed and rebutted. Proof positive that con man Nigel Brooks
lied about my position as Station Commander for a field recruiting
station, and lied about the location of my headquarters.

http://tinyurl.com/2bgxjk5 Con man Nigel Brooks' 109MI GP Con exposed
and rebutted. Proof positive that contrary to Nigel Brooks fraud, the
109th MI GP was NEVER located in Philadelphia or Lancaster Pa. Any
fool knows an "Army Group Headquarters" is not operational outside of
a military base. At best a US Army MI detachment assigned to
exclusively complete background checks was the only MI operation in
Philadelphia, Pa.

http://tinyurl.com/238amo4 Con man Nigel Brooks' "RETIRED" Con
exposed and rebutted. Proof of Nigel Brooks' and gang's false and
distorted sentence splicing and framing of out of context paragraphs
and sentences together from different posts years apart to create a
complete forgery of what I said, and then using that glaring forgery
to smear and defame me. Also, Nigel Brooks fraudulent definition of
the word "Retired" again for the malicious purpose of harassment and
stalking based upon false light defamation.

http://tinyurl.com/26dcjlx Con man Nigel Brooks's Waste Basket Con
exposed and rebutted. (Proof positive that Nigel Brooks and his gang
members dug known erred posts that they knew were long discarded out
of Google's electronic waste basket and re-posted these posts on
USENET while fraudulently claiming I posted them.

http://tinyurl.com/2cofx97 Nigel Brooks "In the Fifth" forgery
summary and rebuttal.

http://tinyurl.com/2e4g36o Nigel Brooks attempts to con and forge my
5th Infantry exchange with Patoo - this is a classic example of the
cons, fraud and forgeries Nigel Brooks and some of his gang members
perpetrate to change and distort what I have said in the past into
something they can then false light defame and lie about. These con
men are very much like children that roam around with a bully led
gang. They are stupid, child like, and prone to a complete lack of
ethics and moraility when it comes to lying about or harming others -
fraud and forgeries are their mantra, and bullying is their creed.
When you read the above two posts you will understand why I refer to
Nigel Brooks as perhaps one of the most obvious and child like con men
on USENET.

http://tinyurl.com/22no6ra Nigel Brooks admits I was in the 5th
Infantry - caught red handed forging and lying about my reply to
Patoo,

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCHb8a7UGqc&feature=related

Doug's Rebuttal: The above of course is outright fraud and libel as
well - there were NO kook votes that occured. Claiming otherwise in
some gang con program on youtube is just outright fraud. Ask this
clown when anyone voted me a Kook, and the names of those that voted
and when, and watch this con man run for his cesspool. Like I said,
they have zero proof to back up their cons and fraud, and this post
proves it.

Here are the facts about the Kook votes:

http://tinyurl.com/25ryc6y NEW KOOK VOTE JUST IN!

http://tinyurl.com/25utbje Key Kook Rebuttal - No Kook Votes Took
Place!

In regards to Tom Huxton's (Pepperoni) other fraud - read the
following and you will start to understand how much outright fraud and
cons this pathetic fool posts! What did O'Reilly say again? Oh yeah
"Cowards and Sleze balls" perfect description.

http://tinyurl.com/y8ws4b Thomas Monahan which is the assumed
identity and persona of the fraud merchant Thomas Huxton a.k.a.
Pepperoni. (Note that this Pepperoni con man is clearly NOT Thomas
Monahan!

Here is just a sample of the fraud this crackpot, and what appears to
be an apparent fake Veteran Tom Huxton has posted about this issue, as
evidence in the URL above:

> "DGVREIMAN" <dgvr...@comcast.net> wrote in

> I really think that you should "turn me in".
>
> I have said that I will not deny being "Tom Monahan". While some
> aspects
> of this personna tend toward a "show business" endeavor, no "con"
> is
> involved. Verifyable "goods" are exchanged for any funds tendered.
>
> I will further admit to signing loan documents, trademark
> applications
> and property transfers as "Tom Monahan" as well. If you believe a
> fraud
> to be involved, it is your duty to report. Failure to report makes
> you an
> accessory, and perhaps liable to prosecution. I suggest the FBI in
> Ann
> Arbor merely due to their proximity and their familiarity with the
> matter
> at hand.

It appears that Mr. Huxton and Mr. Monahan were from the same town in
Michigan. Ypsilanti, Michigan, and true to fraud merchant tactics,
Mr. Huxton has fraudulently assumed the persona of this famous person
(Mr. Monahan of Domino Pizza fame) on the Internet and has even
claimed that he signs documents in that false name. Also, when I
asked for the name of the FBI agent Mr. Huxton claimed had been living
with him for the past 20 years, Mr. Huxton apparently "forgot that FBI
agent's last name!" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

http://tinyurl.com/ygrqb2z Tom Huxton's (a.k.a. Pepperoni) many wild
claims revealed, including his fantastic and ridicilous fraud that
providing smear and con merchants a "cease and desist"notice is
illegal. (Analogous to claiming that if I did not report him to the
FBI that also would be illegal above- - -weeeooooooooo).

http://tinyurl.com/5bxdnv Tom Huxton's richest man in America "I own
15000 buildings" etc and other "Pepperoni" (Tom Huxton) fantastic
claims.

http://tinyurl.com/5cderk Tom Huxton's (Pepperoni's) continuing lies
about his fantastic wealth and his refusal to answer any questions nor
provide any proof of his obviously fraudulent Walter Mitty claims.

http://tinyurl.com/5r93vg Gang is dismayed and desperate. Note that
Tom Huxton claimed that he (1) worked as a tank crew member in Vietnam
without any Tank crew training (utter bullshit as no Tank commander in
the world would even let an untrained person near his Tank - and (2)
that he wore brass on his Jungle fatigues - and we all know that brass
was NEVER worn on any Jungle Fatugies in Vietnam. However, to give
Mr. Huxton the benefit of the doubt I filed a FOIA request for his
service record, and the National Personnell records center said they
had no record of Tom Huxton. Sooooo, I asked Mr. Huxton about this
issue, and he claimed that "he had changed his name since he served in
the US military!" So, of course I asked him the name he claimed he
served under during his military service, and of course, Mr. Huxton,
(a.k.a. Pepperoni) refused to answer. I wonder why?

http://tinyurl.com/6s65vf More Cons from the Con Men. Pepperoni and
other hate gang members caught in mid con.

http://tinyurl.com/5wbefe Tom Huxton - Public Figure? Here Pepperoni
(Tom Huxton) claims he is a "public figure." BWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Does
the word "crackpot" come to mind?

http://tinyurl.com/68uqhg Huxton Admits Con Man Fraud 11/28/08.

http://tinyurl.com/7cf62m Huxton admits more Con Man Fraud.

Like I said, you need to consider the source when you read personal
attacks coming from the remnants of the Nigel Brooks hate/smear and
con gang - and this is especially true when the leaders of that gang
have went into hiding from my irrefutable rebuttals to their cons,
fraud, false accusations and serial lying they have been spewing on
these forums about me for the past five years.

People that post mostly personal attacks, are, in my opinion, sick and
perverted cowards. When you encounter one of these smear and hate
gang crackpots, it is interesting to search back and find all the
other personal attacks against others they have posted. If you wish
some more information in that regard, do a search or email me, we are
compiling the patterns of these hate and smear gang members' repeated
personal attacks, threats, especially those that threaten to
maliciously interfere with someone's income, employment or employment,
or to contact third parties about their targeted smear victims for the
purpose of spreading hate against their victims.
In some states these acts are considered actionable threats.

Doug Grant (Tm)

Message has been deleted