Gawker: Bristol Palin Sucks for the Final Time on Dancing with the Stars

Secular Human

Nov 24, 2010, 5:47:46 AM11/24/10

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Nov 24, 2010, 11:17:41 AM11/24/10

So -- dry-humping a guy on national TV is dancing?

topcat

Nov 24, 2010, 11:19:28 AM11/24/10

"Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" <PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Lets ask Bawney Fwank.

TC

Secular Human

Nov 24, 2010, 1:52:27 PM11/24/10
On Nov 24, 11:19 am, "topcat" <top...@aboy.com> wrote:
> "Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" <PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:lkeqe655mhlde2s64...@4ax.com...

> > On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 02:47:46 -0800 (PST), Secular Human
> > <eeld...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>Gawker expalins why Bristol lost. She sucks as a dancer!
>
> >>http://tv.gawker.com/5696788/bristol-palin-sucks-for-the-final-time-o...

> > So -- dry-humping a guy on national TV is dancing?
>
> Lets ask Bawney Fwank.
>
> TC

Barney say Bristol sucks, too. She is too lsow on her feet, too fat
and way to depressed. As a Palin she felt entitled to win DWTS,
however.

topcat

Nov 24, 2010, 1:57:07 PM11/24/10

"Secular Human" <eel...@gmail.com> wrote in message

********

When they do a "Dancing With Male Hookers" show, we'll ask Bawney for his 2
cents.

TC

Buster Norris

Nov 24, 2010, 10:16:43 PM11/24/10
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 02:47:46 -0800 (PST), Secular Human
<eel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Butterball Blobbie-tardia!

How much lower can your Netcraft Rating get??????

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you post your stupid anti-American article right in the
newsgroup like everybody else does?

Hey ButterButt Blobbie Gaytardia!

Why don't you get a real job and stop conning for clicks at your gay
blog?

How is that you're 22-years-old, still living at home with Mommy and
Daddy (Eric and Mary Elder), don't have a job and haven't served your
county in the military?????? I mean, seriously, your Daddy is a
retired Air Force (enlisted) photographer. I bet Eric and Mary aren't
exactly proud of you little Blobbie........

Maybe DADT is holding you back??????

Who is Rightardia?

From: Secular Human <eel...@gmail.com>
From: Middle Class Warrior <right...@gmail.com>
From: eelder100 <right...@gmail.com>
From: Middle Class Warrior <right...@gmail.com>

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 22:25:11 -0500, Middle Class Warrior
<right...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Middle Class Warrior wrote:
>Patriot Games is the liar. Rightardia is a news blog that has
>several writers.

"Editor-in-chief: Middle Class Warrior"

>It is ranked by Netcraft as one of the top 5000
>web sites in the world.

Try again... Your personal blog is ranked 4,217 out of 5,000 which
means 84.32% think you suck...

hahahahahah!!

=== UPDATE ===============

As of 1/11/10:

Your personal blog is ranked 4,347 out of 5,000 which
means 86.94% think you suck...
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://rightardia.blogspot.com

hahahahahah!!

=== UPDATE ===============

As of 3/24/10:

Netcraft rank: 7,157
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://rightardia.blogspot.com
89.31% think YOU SUCK!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

=== UPDATE ===============

As of 4/07/10:

http://toolbar.netcraft.com/stats/topsites?s=CF28AA078226F697A41D0E714CC9

Netcraft rank: 7,963 out of 8,013!!!

That means 99.37% THINK YOU SUCK!!!

=== UPDATE ===============
[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:15:26 -0400, Rightardia <right...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>since you conservative folks started forging Rightardia headers, our
>ratings have surged.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of 6/18/10 Netcraft rank: 14328
As of 7/20/10 Netcraft rank: 14896
As of 7/28/10 Netcraft rank: 14896
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://rightardia.blogspot.com
3.96%

Lookout!!!! Its a tidal wave of interest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=== UPDATE ===============
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:27:59 -0700 (PDT), Secular Human
<eel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Jul 27, 5:48 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@america.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:23:12 -0400, Rightardia <rightar...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >The good news is out Alexa rank has greatly improved during the wingnut
>> >dustup. We are also waiting to see how our Netcraft rank looks today.
>> Oops! Caught LYING, again:
>> Alexa Traffic Rank: NO DATA.
>> Feel free to explain how ZERO is an improvement over ZERO???
>> Sites Linking In: NO DATA.
>> Feel free to explain how ZERO is an improvement over ZERO???
>It only went up 400 per cent last month thanks to you and you forges
>and hacks. You are doing a wonderful job for progressives. Keep up the
>good work!

Oops! Caught LYING, again:

0 + 400% = 0...

>Perhaps MoveOn.org will give you an award.

Destroying you IN PUBLIC is it's OWN reward!

Knowing that Google (and other online Archives) will preserve your
PUBLIC DESTRUCTION FOREVER is just gravy...

Having your PUBLIC DESTRUCTION chronicled on MY website for the WHOLE
WORLD to view, FOREVER, is an extra spoonful of gravy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>See http://rightardia.blogspot.com/2010/07/rightrdia-ratings-greatly-improve.html

Oops! Caught LYING, again:

Your Rating History:

12/309 - 4,217 out of 5,000 which means 84.32% think you suck...
1/11/10 - 4,347 out of 5,000 which means 86.94% think you suck..
3/24/10 - 7,157 out of 8000+ which means 89.31% think YOU SUCK!
4/07/10 - 7,963 out of 8,013 which means 99.37% THINK YOU SUCK!!!
6/18/10 Netcraft rank: 14,328
7/20/10 Netcraft rank: 14,896 which is a 3.96% improvement...
7/28/10 Netcraft rank: 14,896 which is NO IMPROVEMENT!

You said "rating greatly improved."

Your ratings DID NOT improve. YOU LIED.

=== UPDATE ===============
[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

7/28/10 Netcraft rank: 14,896
9/1/10 Netcraft rank: 9,157

-38.5% Drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/22/10 Netcraft rank: 8,665

-41.8% Drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=== UPDATE ===============
Alexa Rating
9/2/10: 1,861,534
"The rank is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors
to rightardia.blogspot.com and pageviews on rightardia.blogspot.com
over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of
visitors and pageviews is ranked #1."
http://www.alexa.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Frightardia.blogspot.com%2F&r=home_home&p=bigtop

Uh-OH! One million eight hundred sixty one thousand five hundred and
thirty four OTHER WEBSITES are more popular than Retardia!!!

UH-OH! That means popularity is 6.9%

OHH-NOOO!!! That means 93% of everybody in the world thinks YOU
SUCK!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

=== UPDATE ===============

From: Rightardia <right...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010
> I own the name rightardia.com .

Rightardia.Com is owned by:
Eric Charles Elder (64)
Mary W Elder (60)
1401 Woodgrove Ct
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
(727) 789-2029 [Verizon, land line]

rightardia.com
Registrant: Eric Elder
http://networking.ringofsaturn.com/Tools/whois.php

Registrant:
Eric Elder
1401 Woodgrove Court
Palm Harbor, Florida 34683-1024
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: RIGHTARDIA.COM
Created on: 11-Jun-09
Expires on: 11-Jun-11
Last Updated on: 12-Jun-10

Administrative Contact:
Elder, Eric eel...@gmail.com
1401 Woodgrove Court
Palm Harbor, Florida 34683-1024
United States
(727) 789-2029
Fax - (727) 460-2039

Technical Contact:

http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIsVerify.aspx?domain=rightardia.com&prog_id=godaddy

=== UPDATE ===============

Real email: eel...@tampabay.rr.com
eel...@gmail.com

Real email: wra...@tampabay.rr.com

Mary Elder (wire...@techie.com)

Robert E (Bob) Elder (22) <qb...@yahoo.com>
1401 Woodgrove Court
Palm Harbor, Florida 34683-1024
Friendster Profile: http://profiles.friendster.com/2413641
MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/768928
Picture:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/110/l_7cf614ca18e654ae5874cac733602231.jpg
Picture: http://tinyurl.com/Bob-Elder-Pic

Rightardia's Twitter Account is: "wirehead100"
Name: Eric Elder
Location: Tampa Bay
Bio: "A Republicans's worst nightmare."

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

Dave Heil

Nov 25, 2010, 12:47:36 AM11/25/10

More of your fundamental respect for human dignity, ole sojer?

Franklin Hummel

Nov 25, 2010, 10:29:58 AM11/25/10
On Nov 24, 10:16 pm, Buster Norris = Patriot Games =
Crazy Bastard = Bob Milby Jr. of Florida wrote:
> {BLAH!]

Do you believe anyone really cares?

Buster Norris

Nov 25, 2010, 11:22:44 PM11/25/10

aka Nappy The Ass Nibbler!!!!!!!

aka Tommy The Turd Burglar!!!!!!!!

aka Franklin The Fudge Packer!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Franklin Hummel - Age 57, born May 1953
18 Linwood St, Unit 3
Boston, Massachusetts 02119-1543
(617) 541-3834
E-mail: hum...@world.std.com
Possible Fag Butt-Buddy: Arnold D Thomas (Age 52)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=18+Linwood+St,+Unit+3+Boston,+Massachusetts+02119&sll=38.625726,-77.266888&sspn=0.012439,0.027637&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=18+Linwood+St+%233,+Boston,+Suffolk,+Massachusetts+02119&ll=42.333835,-71.093152&spn=0,0.027637&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=42.327957,-71.093138&panoid=Kxobhj5KpkZo6MTFIGNnWQ&cbp=12,211.03,,0,11.56

http://tinyurl.com/29eum4d
============================

Tom Sr., aka "Nappy Tom," hates me:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/09d50ec8e0562fa7?hl=en&dmode=source

Or: http://tinyurl.com/dxzxp9

============================
From: "Tom Sr." <tomswiftsen...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

I "hate" you...
============================

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Fraud:

From: "Tom Sr." <tomswif...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:41:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Frank <frankli...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Tom Sr." <tomswif...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 09:55:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Frank <frankli...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:56:20 -0800 (PST)

From: "Tom Sr." <tomswif...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 12:51:14 -0800 (PST)
From: Frank <frankli...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 08:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Tom Sr." <tomswif...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:43:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Frank <frankli...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:09:35 -0800 (PST)

From: "Tom Sr." <tomswif...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:26:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Frank <frankli...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Tom Sr." <tomswif...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 06:19:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Frank <frankli...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:40:51 -0700 (PDT)

From: Frank <frankli...@gmail.com>

Note: Nappy has tried to remove references to himself from Google as
"Franklin Hummel" but just like a dumbass old fag he screwed that up:

Tom Sr. CAUGHT AS "Franklin Hummel"
=== Begin =================
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/49e0a98ae187b0b2?hl=en&dmode=source

http://tinyurl.com/2uydhch

From: "Patriot Games" <Crazy_Bastard@The_Beach.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007

Are you this Franklin Hummel?

"I was falsely charged with sexual harassment where I work at the
start of
January 2004."
"I am 50 years-old gay man."
"I have major depression and anxiety disorder."
http://www.talkaboutpeople.com/group/alt.fan.tom-servo/messages/142696.html

"During a question an answer session, Franklin Hummel, a gay fan,
stood up
and asked Gene if there would be gay characters on the new Star Trek
series."
http://www.gerrold.com/soup/page.htm

"Franklin Hummel and John Dumas from Boston founded the Gaylaxians -
an
organisation for gay, lesbian and bisexual fans of science fiction."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/st/tng/motss.shtml

Now I understand why you were bragging about having your name
mentioned many
tims on the Internet, because you think you're a famous fag!

Hahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!
=== End =================

Tom Sr. SIGNED AS "Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts"
=== Begin =================
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/c665165df4c5b746?hl=en&dmode=source

http://tinyurl.com/3yu9brb

From: "Tom Sr." <tomswif...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007

On Jun 17, 1:18 pm, "Patriot Games" <Crazy_Bastard@The_Beach.com>
wrote:
> Now I understand why you were bragging about having your name mentioned
> many tims on the Internet, because you think you're a famous fag!
> Hahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!

While you're still nothing more than a racist, bigot, straight loser,
Patriot Games. You're Usenet posts can't even get more that a 1 out
of 5 in Google Groups.

Ha ha haha haha ha ha ha ha hahaha haha ha hahaha

-- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts
=== End =================

ORIGINAL "Franklin Hummel" SIGNED as Tom Sr.
=== Begin =================
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.politics/2009-11/msg00948.html
From: Frank <franklin.hummel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:19:43
Subject: Fags In The News - General George Washington HATED Fags In
The Military
[content at url above]
-Tom Sr.
=== End =================

ORIGINAL "Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts"
=== Begin =================
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/13ad375a374525d6?hl=en&dmode=source

http://tinyurl.com/2anjj8b

From: "Franklin Hummel" <hum...@world.std.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004
I'm 51.
> Cheers!
Back at you.

-- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts
=== End =================

<--- Update -------------------->
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 06:15:38 -0700 (PDT), Franklin
<frankli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>As for your years of huffing and puffing and ranting and raving in
>your so-called seemingly-endless "Frauds are exposed" posts --
>remember this. you fucking hypocrite???
> ** THE FRAUD PATRIOT GAMES IS EXPOSED!!! **
> Crazy Bastard - crazy_...@yahoo.com
> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=Pw8_fhIAAADdQM5LEjDbpVNoIFu2z-JY8rhlH0Pnl47z4AZhN98BFg

2004: May to November.

Did you NOT notice that I posted a "farewell" at the end of that
period?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/3bb498f8a6cab874?hl=en

You sure are a pathetic excuse for a sub-human, Franklin...

> Patriot Games - crazy_...@yahoo.com

Did you NOT notice that "crazy_...@yahoo.com" was IDENTICAL to the
PREVIOUS name???

You sure are a pathetic excuse for a sub-human, Franklin...

> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=EiKk7xcAAADQ8UQawPYpKVIDD9dfdHJlatZc1V3Nc280dLHqonrV6A

2006 November through 2007 May...

> Patriot Games - pat...@america.com
> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=rnFUuBMAAAAx98ToQl1Ygt96eyqtZ70FWMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww

2007 July through Current...

Did you NOT notice that I was ASKED if I was
"crazy_...@yahoo.com"???
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/b9564fde99b25e37?hl=en

"humbubba (Rick Hohensee):
Hey Patriot Games, what's your real name?"

Did you NOT notice that when I was ASKED I immediately acknowledged
that I was "crazy_...@yahoo.com"???
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/598e75e6aeb53e6b?hl=en

You sure are a pathetic excuse for a sub-human, Franklin...

I have NEVER attempted to deceive anyone, YOU DID!

>You *never* noticed all the times I changed that when quoting you to
>"amerika.com". Fool.

Who cares?

You sure are a pathetic excuse for a sub-human, Franklin...

>You STILL have a 1-out-of-5 star rating (the *worst* possible) -- with
>48,810 ratings(!!!) -- for your posts, Nazi.

And YOU think those ratings are somehow important, to anyone,
anywhere...

You sure are a pathetic excuse for a sub-human, Franklin...

>I'm not going to bother with your so-fucking-obvious sockpupper
>"Buster Norris".

Because you can't... I drives you insane that you can't prove we're
the same person... Did it ever occur to you that Buster INTENTIONALLY
created that MISPERCEPTION to TRAP YOU into FALSE CLAIMS???

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

You sure are a pathetic excuse for a sub-human, Franklin...

>You're so stupid a moron you constantly post the
>SAME, EXACT MESSAGES as "Patriot Games" AND "Buster Norris".

My former Human Toilet, "SilentNigger," tried that stupid claim and it
failed, you should have been paying attention then.

On my website I have a bunch of posts that can be COPIED and when they
are COPIED (and pasted and posted) they are ALWAYS IDENTICAL...

You sure are a pathetic excuse for a sub-human, Franklin...

Oh, that reminds me, you really should visit my website and let me
know if you like the icon I made for YOUR file in the Liars section...

>I used the pen name "Tom Swift Sr."

Save your pathetic excuses, faggot explanations, and LIES.

You were CAUGHT LYING. Case CLOSED.

You were CAUGHT FRAUDING. Case CLOSED.

Regarding your being published:

Miskatonic University's Gay People's Alliance

"Among the first organizations of higher education for gay, lesbian,
bisexual, transsexual, and queer persons, Miskatonic University's Gay
People's Alliance and Gay Alumni Association were founded in May 1971.
[...] Some of its famous GLBT alumni include Randolph Carter, Robert
Barlow, Herbert West, Asenath Waite, Sutter Kane, R.J. MacReady,
Franklin Hummel, and Scott Davidson."
http://www.cafepress.com/gay_miskatonic

Self-publishing, from a fictional university, does NOT count.

Regarding your other writing:
------------------------------------

Review of Gay Movie - Soulmaid
Franklin Hummel wrote on 03/11/2008:
"THE BAD NEWS The guy who appears on this DVDs cover is NOT the star
of the film. He does not even appear in this film. The actual actor
appears on the back cover. This actor is fairly good-looking and in
decent shape but is very hairy, including having a hairy back (eww).
Now the actual lead actor *is* good in his role, but, well -- of
course, I bought this film *only* for its very interesting and funny
story line, but I felt sadden the people involved in releasing this
DVD chose to have a misleading cover. (There is NO ironing in the film
either!) *THE GOOD NEWS: This is one of the most original and creative
gay films I have *ever* seen! The story is totally off-the-wall in a
very amusing way and I was amazed at how wonderfully weird many parts
of it were. The quality of the filming is average but this is more
than redeemed by the many great inventive visual special effects --
including an animated sequence -- that adds greatly to its overall
appeal. *MORE BAD NEWS: This film is divided into 4 chapters, each of
them often having different people writing and directing them. Sadly,
the last chapter, which was written and directed by one man, is a
let-down from the rest of the film. While the ending was predictable,
it could have been so much better if it had the fresh feel and energy
of the first 3 chapters. Also of Bad News in there are NO Extras at
all on the DVD. This most certainly was a film that deserved Extras,
especially any Deleted Scenes, Outtakes, and most of all a Making Of,
if only to find out how the heck the idea for this film happened! But
none of these are there. *MORE GOOD NEWS: This is a film most
definitely worth watching, particularly if you are a bit nicely weird
yourself. It is also a movie worth owning (despite the disappointing
discovery the guy on the DVD's cover is only that). I suspect it will
be quite some time before as different, silly, inventive, crazy, and
overall REALLY GOOD GAY FILM is made.*
http://www.tlavideo.com/gay-soulmaid/p-261267-2

And:

"Hey, I'm just a gay man, who keeps wishing they would do a Mythos gay
porn film!"
Nov 14, 2006 -- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts
http://www.nnseek.com/e/alt.horror.cthulhu/buy_the_pornomicon_at_tlavideo_com_9583394m.html

Self-published Fag Movie reviews DON'T count...

Regarding your otherwise pathetic life:

"Thanks. I did speak to a detective and have a hearing in mid-April.
How I have to do some net searches and find out what is involved
with that so I don't go in not know what is going to happen.

"I still concerned about the incident report and what the police left
out
and what was put in that wasn't said. I was repeatedly called "faggot"
a number of times; I am a gay man.

"Also, I clearly told the police supervisor who was on duty that night
would be pressing charges, to which he replied "Yeah, yeah" in a
dismissive way, because all he wanted me to do was nothing, to not
complain. I still cannot believe he would say such a thing to me and
he got very rude when I told him I would not do that."
03-30-2006 -- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts
http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=112979&page=1

Oh-Boo-Hoo!!! You were "repeatedly" called a "faggot!!!"

Oh-Boo-Hoo!!! That is soooo, soooo, TRUE!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

>And, oh yes: I am going to be getting legally married to another man.

But can you file your Federal income tax as Married-Filing Jointly?

No...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

You sure are a pathetic excuse for a sub-human, Franklin...

Lastly, let's NOT forget wjhat YOU think about America:

"I've always wanted to move and live in Canada. They often just seem a
lot saner than the
USA." 0-02-2005 -- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t273689-p2-please-need-good-advice-on-buying-region-free-dvd-video-combo.html

Learn to like your lies...

They will NEVER go away...