Neocons and Right Wing Ecstatic at US Failure

Wikking

Oct 2, 2009, 8:36:13 PM10/2/09
I mean who the hell are these people? They are like the ultimate 5th
column. Besides themselves with glee when the US fails. They don't
care about the US, they simply want the Dems and PotUS to fail no
matter what it does to the US because they want them out at any and
all cost to the country and its citizens. If the US fails they simply
blame it on Obama and the Dems and squeal with glee like children.
They are traitors. No doubt about it any longer.

--

}(:

It is clear that the "Birthers", "Teabaggers", politicians and media
hosts or pundits that purvey messages of resistance, insurrection and
don't want their kids to go to school to hear the words of the POTUS
have become the dupes and stooges of foreign intelligence services
that wish to see the US destabilized by a bunch of fools - they must
be laughing their heads off at these wingnuts who are so ready to be
their pawns...

Dave Fritzinger

Oct 2, 2009, 8:44:55 PM10/2/09
On Oct 2, 2:36 pm, Wikking <Wik.Ki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I mean who the hell are these people? They are like the ultimate 5th
> column. Besides themselves with glee when the US fails. They don't
> care about the US, they simply want the Dems and PotUS to fail no
> matter what it does to the US because they want them out at any and
> all cost to the country and its citizens. If the US fails they simply
> blame it on Obama and the Dems and squeal with glee like children.
> They are traitors. No doubt about it any longer.

While I think you state it too strongly, and I think the howling
rightards are a small minority of conservatives, I think there is an
element of truth to what you say. For a somewhat different take on
this, see:
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-gabler2-2009oct02,0,7817347.story

Major Debacle

Oct 2, 2009, 9:01:44 PM10/2/09
Wikking wrote:
> I mean who the hell are these people? They are like the ultimate 5th
> column. Besides themselves with glee when the US fails. They don't
> care about the US, they simply want the Dems and PotUS to fail no
> matter what it does to the US because they want them out at any and
> all cost to the country and its citizens. If the US fails they simply
> blame it on Obama and the Dems and squeal with glee like children.
> They are traitors. No doubt about it any longer.

Just like Dems when Bush was in power.

Christopher Helms

Oct 2, 2009, 9:14:26 PM10/2/09
On Oct 2, 7:36 pm, Wikking <Wik.Ki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I mean who the hell are these people?

They are right wingers whose hatred of Barack Obama has blinded them.
These people are completely filled with hate and there is no room in
their tiny little heads for anything else. They're too fucking angry
to even offer any alternative to Obama's policies. Sure they'll cheer
their country losing because they're too pissed off to remember that
it's their own country that lost. All they see is OBAMA LOST A
FIGHT!!!!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!! It's the sort of pathetic, petty behavior
that we've all had to get used to since they were voted out of power
after their economic policies almost collapsed the economy.

Remember on 9/12 when we were all united as one? Remember how we all
rallied around America? Somebody should remind Lonesome Roads.

Wikking

Oct 2, 2009, 9:14:51 PM10/2/09

You are right, they are a small minority, yet oddly they have the
biggest megaphones:
Rush
Beck
Hannity
O'Reilly
Michael Savage Weiner
and hosts of radio hosts across the nation.
They also have a stranglehold on the editorial content of most tv
stations and newspapers. So, no, sorry, I don't think I am wrong.

Wikking

Oct 2, 2009, 9:16:10 PM10/2/09

Never happened. The Dems backed Bush to go to a war based on lies when
they were duped by cherry picked INT and believed they had to walk in
lock step.

Major Debacle

Oct 2, 2009, 9:19:54 PM10/2/09

That article is a great read and right on the money.

God trumps all.

Scientific evidence that the earth is 4.5 billion years old?

PHOOEY! God says otherwise!

Scientific evidence that mankind descended from apelike creatures?

PHOOEY! God says otherwise!

No matter what evidence is placed before true believers it is never
enough to shake their belief in what they have been taught by God's
prophets.

So many people who have been reared to accept without question the
teachings of their church have simply adapted that training to accept
whatever their political mentors tell them is true and no amount of
reasoning will shake that belief. It helps that so many of these people
are predisposed to bigotry and intolerance and feel that they, as white
people, have some kind of mystical right to power and privilege in America.

edi...@netpath.net

Oct 2, 2009, 9:25:20 PM10/2/09
On Oct 2, 9:14 pm, Christopher Helms <Chrishelms...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 2, 7:36 pm, Wikking <Wik.Ki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > I mean who the hell are these people?
>
> They are right wingers whose hatred of Barack Obama has blinded them.
> These people are completely filled with hate and there is no room in
> their tiny little heads for anything else. They're too fucking angry
> to even offer any alternative to Obama's policies.

So PARTITION your nation from our "evil" Red Nation in a peaceful
"velvet divorce" the way the Czechs and Slovaks did 15 years ago to be
the two separate nations they long really were.
We won't mind having to get visas to visit Boston!

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is
the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

SilentOtto

Oct 2, 2009, 9:27:12 PM10/2/09

If the DNC doesn't make a political commercial out of this incident to
play during the congressional races next year, they're idiots.

I can see it now...

Someone with an expressive voice briefly outlining what hosting the
Olympics means in terms of jobs and money...

Showing a clip of Obama trying to win the Olympics for Chicago...

Showing the looks of devastation on the faces of the crowd in Chicago
when they learned they had lost out...

And then...

Limbaugh's jubulant broadcast...

The same with Becks...

The clip of the Republicans cheering when the loss was announced...

Then ending with something like "Which party is -really- working for
America?"

Major Debacle

Oct 2, 2009, 9:30:04 PM10/2/09
Wikking wrote:
> Major Debacle wrote:
>> Wikking wrote:
>>> I mean who the hell are these people? They are like the ultimate 5th
>>> column. Besides themselves with glee when the US fails. They don't
>>> care about the US, they simply want the Dems and PotUS to fail no
>>> matter what it does to the US because they want them out at any and
>>> all cost to the country and its citizens. If the US fails they simply
>>> blame it on Obama and the Dems and squeal with glee like children.
>>> They are traitors. No doubt about it any longer.
>>
>> Just like Dems when Bush was in power.
>
> Never happened. The Dems backed Bush to go to a war based on lies when
> they were duped by cherry picked INT and believed they had to walk in
> lock step.

Maybe a sizable percentage of Democratic members of Congress acquiesced
to Bush's push for war, but many others opposed him vociferously, as did
millions of ordinary people who self-identify as Dems to one degree or
another. I know I did and I never once felt as if I was a "traitor",
even though people who felt, wrote and acted as I did were labeled as
such by Republicans.

Harold Burton

Oct 2, 2009, 9:36:31 PM10/2/09
In article <ha669v$ien$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Wikking <Wik.King!@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I mean who the hell are these people?

DemocRATs during the Bush administration.

Snicker.

Harold Burton

Oct 2, 2009, 9:37:25 PM10/2/09
In article <ha67pj$rbv$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Major Debacle <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote:

don't remind lefturds of their hypocrisy.

Snicker.

Harold Burton

Oct 2, 2009, 9:38:15 PM10/2/09
In article <ha68kr$10e$2...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Wikking <Wik.King!@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Major Debacle wrote:
> > Wikking wrote:
> >> I mean who the hell are these people? They are like the ultimate 5th
> >> column. Besides themselves with glee when the US fails. They don't
> >> care about the US, they simply want the Dems and PotUS to fail no
> >> matter what it does to the US because they want them out at any and
> >> all cost to the country and its citizens. If the US fails they simply
> >> blame it on Obama and the Dems and squeal with glee like children.
> >> They are traitors. No doubt about it any longer.
> >

> > Just like Dems when Bush was in power.
>
> Never happened.

Gotta love the delusion and denial of lefturds.

Snicker

Harold Burton

Oct 2, 2009, 9:39:40 PM10/2/09
In article <ha69ep$7sh$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Major Debacle <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote:

> Wikking wrote:
> > Major Debacle wrote:
> >>
> >> Just like Dems when Bush was in power.
> >
> > Never happened. The Dems backed Bush to go to a war based on lies when
> > they were duped by cherry picked INT and believed they had to walk in
> > lock step.
>

> Maybe a sizable percentage of Democratic members of Congress acquiesced

> to Bush's push for war, but many others opposed him vociferously...

...like the usual suspects in these newsgroups.

Snicker.

larrylaundry

Oct 2, 2009, 9:57:37 PM10/2/09

Bush at the same point of the 'presidency' had better than 90%
approval. He had full cooperation from the majority of dems in
congress the 'entire' presidency.

Bush did nothing but treat the presidency and country like shit. He
made us the worlds most hated nation and destroyed worthwhile
partnerships globally. He got treated with more respect at his
absolute worst than Obama had from the right from day one. What Bush
was treated like is what he wanted, that made it easier for him to get
away with all that he did.

ArmyOfDorkness

Oct 2, 2009, 10:08:03 PM10/2/09

"Major Debacle" <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote in message

But Bush...

Message has been deleted

Wikking

Oct 3, 2009, 7:19:27 AM10/3/09

I do remember. Then it all went south (literally and figuratively).

Wikking

Oct 3, 2009, 7:24:36 AM10/3/09
Major Debacle wrote:
> Dave Fritzinger wrote:
>> On Oct 2, 2:36 pm, Wikking <Wik.Ki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>> I mean who the hell are these people? They are like the ultimate 5th
>>> column. Besides themselves with glee when the US fails. They don't
>>> care about the US, they simply want the Dems and PotUS to fail no
>>> matter what it does to the US because they want them out at any and
>>> all cost to the country and its citizens. If the US fails they simply
>>> blame it on Obama and the Dems and squeal with glee like children.
>>> They are traitors. No doubt about it any longer.
>>>
>> While I think you state it too strongly, and I think the howling
>> rightards are a small minority of conservatives, I think there is an
>> element of truth to what you say. For a somewhat different take on
>> this, see:
>> http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-gabler2-2009oct02,0,7817347.story
>>

> That article is a great read and right on the money.
>
> God trumps all.
>
> Scientific evidence that the earth is 4.5 billion years old?
>
> PHOOEY! God says otherwise!

Symbolic. 2000-3000 years ago, humans couldn't count to 4.5 billion,
let alone in years.

> Scientific evidence that mankind descended from apelike creatures?
>
> PHOOEY! God says otherwise!

Symbolic. 2000-3000 years ago, humans didn't know about DNA and DNA
was also a creation of God's. So what these people are really about is
diminishing the extent of the creation. Ironic isn't it?

> No matter what evidence is placed before true believers it is never
> enough to shake their belief in what they have been taught by God's
> prophets.

Self-proclaimed prophets. The biggest sin is to claim that you speak
on behalf of God.

> So many people who have been reared to accept without question the
> teachings of their church have simply adapted that training to accept
> whatever their political mentors tell them is true and no amount of
> reasoning will shake that belief. It helps that so many of these people
> are predisposed to bigotry and intolerance and feel that they, as white
> people, have some kind of mystical right to power and privilege in America.

Trouble is the Christian Bible says nothing about ignoring science and
discovery. Men have said that and led others astray claiming that they
speak for God.

Wikking

Oct 3, 2009, 7:26:25 AM10/3/09
edi...@netpath.net wrote:
> On Oct 2, 9:14 pm, Christopher Helms <Chrishelms...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Oct 2, 7:36 pm, Wikking <Wik.Ki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>> I mean who the hell are these people?
>> They are right wingers whose hatred of Barack Obama has blinded them.
>> These people are completely filled with hate and there is no room in
>> their tiny little heads for anything else. They're too fucking angry
>> to even offer any alternative to Obama's policies.
>
> So PARTITION your nation from our "evil" Red Nation in a peaceful
> "velvet divorce" the way the Czechs and Slovaks did 15 years ago to be
> the two separate nations they long really were.
> We won't mind having to get visas to visit Boston!

Who is "we"? You have a majority to support that position? I think
not. I think you'd have to fight a civil war within your own state
before that could happen. But, then you wouldn't be there would you?
You'd be sitting it out, probably in Boston LOL!

PreCog

Oct 3, 2009, 7:27:49 AM10/3/09
Wikking wrote:
> Christopher Helms wrote:
>> On Oct 2, 7:36 pm, Wikking <Wik.Ki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>> I mean who the hell are these people?
>>
>> They are right wingers whose hatred of Barack Obama has blinded them.
>> These people are completely filled with hate and there is no room in
>> their tiny little heads for anything else. They're too fucking angry
>> to even offer any alternative to Obama's policies. Sure they'll cheer
>> their country losing because they're too pissed off to remember that
>> it's their own country that lost. All they see is OBAMA LOST A
>> FIGHT!!!!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!! It's the sort of pathetic, petty behavior
>> that we've all had to get used to since they were voted out of power
>> after their economic policies almost collapsed the economy.
>>
>> Remember on 9/12 when we were all united as one? Remember how we all
>> rallied around America? Somebody should remind Lonesome Roads.
>
> I do remember. Then it all went south (literally and figuratively).

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ELECTED A BUNCH OF UTTER FAILURES IF YOU WANTED SUCCESS.

ArmyOfDorkness

Oct 3, 2009, 8:08:19 AM10/3/09

"PreCog" <inac...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Bush was appointed

PreCog

Oct 3, 2009, 8:18:47 AM10/3/09

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE UTTER FAILURE THAT IS THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. THE
ELECTION WAS STOLEN BY ACORN FOR AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION CANDIDATE WITH NO
EXPERIENCE AT ALL. BUT I WOULDN'T EXPECT A DUMOCrat TO BE ABLE TO
COMPREHEND REALITY.

Wikking

Oct 3, 2009, 8:43:26 AM10/3/09

Bush had two terms and no success. The new guy has only just started
and not only are you cheering his failures which are US failures, but
you are endangering the US. Your traitorous behavior is being played
like an old fiddle by those that hate the US.

Wikking

Oct 3, 2009, 8:47:29 AM10/3/09

You listen to too much rightwing radio propaganda. You are totally and
utterly wrong. Any malfeasance by Acorn was limited in scope and
locale and did not affect the election at all. Besides, whatever Acorn
did pales into insignificance against the background of redistricting
games played by the GOP in order (remember?) to have a PERMANENT GOP
MAJORITY. Gerrymandering the hell out of the US electoral map so that
you could have had a one party state with dissenters sent to Gitmo.
That was the plan wasn't it?

Message has been deleted

Major Debacle

Oct 3, 2009, 12:42:03 PM10/3/09
Gogarty wrote:
> In article <ha67pj$rbv$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid says...
> What? Please provide examples of Democrats cheering a US loss.

First, you provide examples of "Neocons" and/or the "Right Wing"
cheering a US loss.

Baron_Mind

Oct 3, 2009, 1:03:45 PM10/3/09
Debunked Monacle whined:
> Gogarty wrote:
>> minor_debacle@The_Pentuphostile.nut says...
>>> Wikking wrote:
---

>>> Just like Dems when Bush was in power.
>>
>> What? Please provide examples of Democrats cheering a US loss.
>
> First, you provide examples of "Neocons" and/or the "Right Wing"
> cheering a US loss.

Easy enough..

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6859031.ece#

From The Times October 3, 2009

Obama�s Olympic failure will only add to doubts about his presidency

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/03/sports/03obama.html?_r=4&hp

For Obama, an Unsuccessful Campaign

Published: October 2, 2009
WASHINGTON � President Obama not only failed to bring home the gold,
he could not even muster the silver or bronze.

Subject: Brazil Beats America And Wins Olympic Gold; Republicans
Dance In The Streets
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:07:51 +0000 (UTC)
From: bvallely <bval...@aol.com>
Injection-Info:12g2000pri.googlegroups.com;
posting-host=76.172.183.41;
posting-account=yUyhngkAAADmO80yopvYUD4yqSAIlN-L

"The President of the United States has just shown the world that he is
an incompetent fool with any of the job skills requited for this most
demanding of positions.

He doesn't understand that the President DOES NOT NEGOTIATE. He shows
up after the deal has been sealed. He does not travel overseas with
his life to actually sweet talk a committee to bring a silly game to
his home town.

Now, the president, and America, has egg all over their faces. The
implications of this idiotic action are terrifying. Very Dangerous
People are now convinced that the POTUS is a fool who can be pushed
around. All by itself, that perceptiion is dangerous. The fact that
it's true is disastrous."

--Anything else you wanted debunked, minor debacle?

Wikking

Oct 3, 2009, 3:58:54 PM10/3/09

WTF are you talking about?? We just saw it on Rush, Drudge etc etc ALL
crowing that "Obama lost the Olympics" bid. Are you so cynical as to
suggest that isn't so? What liars you are!

Major Debacle

Oct 3, 2009, 4:35:58 PM10/3/09
Baron_Mind wrote:
> Debunked Monacle whined:
>> Gogarty wrote:
>>> minor_debacle@The_Pentuphostile.nut says...
> ---
>>> What? Please provide examples of Democrats cheering a US loss.
>> First, you provide examples of "Neocons" and/or the "Right Wing"
>> cheering a US loss.
>
> Easy enough..
>
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6859031.ece#
>
> From The Times October 3, 2009
>
> Obama’s Olympic failure will only add to doubts about his presidency

> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/03/sports/03obama.html?_r=4&hp
>
> For Obama, an Unsuccessful Campaign
>
> Published: October 2, 2009
> WASHINGTON — President Obama not only failed to bring home the gold,

> he could not even muster the silver or bronze.
>
> Subject: Brazil Beats America And Wins Olympic Gold; Republicans
> Dance In The Streets
> Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:07:51 +0000 (UTC)
> From: bvallely <bval...@aol.com>
> Injection-Info:12g2000pri.googlegroups.com;
> posting-host=76.172.183.41;
> posting-account=yUyhngkAAADmO80yopvYUD4yqSAIlN-L
>
> "The President of the United States has just shown the world that he is
> an incompetent fool with any of the job skills requited for this most
> demanding of positions.
>
> He doesn't understand that the President DOES NOT NEGOTIATE. He shows
> up after the deal has been sealed. He does not travel overseas with
> his life to actually sweet talk a committee to bring a silly game to
> his home town.
>
> Now, the president, and America, has egg all over their faces. The
> implications of this idiotic action are terrifying. Very Dangerous
> People are now convinced that the POTUS is a fool who can be pushed
> around. All by itself, that perceptiion is dangerous. The fact that
> it's true is disastrous."
>
> --Anything else you wanted debunked, minor debacle?

Where in that post does the poster express "ecstasy at US failure" is is
seen to be "cheering a US loss"?

C'mon, I'm waiting, Barren Mind...

Major Debacle

Oct 3, 2009, 4:47:43 PM10/3/09
Wikking wrote:
> Major Debacle wrote:
>> Gogarty wrote:
>>> In article <ha67pj$rbv$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
>>> major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid says...
>>> What? Please provide examples of Democrats cheering a US loss.
>>
>> First, you provide examples of "Neocons" and/or the "Right Wing"
>> cheering a US loss.
>
> WTF are you talking about?? We just saw it on Rush, Drudge etc etc ALL
> crowing that "Obama lost the Olympics" bid. Are you so cynical as to
> suggest that isn't so? What liars you are!

Yes... *Obama* lost his very personal bid to bring the Olympics to
*Chicago*, his adopted hometown.

Do you think he would have expended as much effort to bring the Olympics
to Phoenix if Phoenix was in the bidding?

Personally, I'm glad that Rio won... and I voted for Obama. Do Americans
find it impossible to be happy for the good fortune of others.

Baron_Mind

Oct 3, 2009, 6:11:12 PM10/3/09
Debunked Monacle was writhing in denials:

-----

>>> First, you provide examples of "Neocons" and/or the "Right Wing"
>>> cheering a US loss.
>>
>> Easy enough..
>>
>> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6859031.ece#
>>
>> From The Times October 3, 2009
>>
>> Obama�s Olympic failure will only add to doubts about his presidency

>> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/03/sports/03obama.html?_r=4&hp
>>
>> For Obama, an Unsuccessful Campaign
>>
>> Published: October 2, 2009
>> WASHINGTON � President Obama not only failed to bring home the gold,

>> he could not even muster the silver or bronze.
>>
>> Subject: Brazil Beats America And Wins Olympic Gold; Republicans
>> Dance In The Streets
>> Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:07:51 +0000 (UTC)
>> From: bvallely <bval...@aol.com>
>> Injection-Info:12g2000pri.googlegroups.com;
>> posting-host=76.172.183.41;
>> posting-account=yUyhngkAAADmO80yopvYUD4yqSAIlN-L
>>
>> "The President of the United States has just shown the world that he is
>> an incompetent fool with any of the job skills requited for this most
>> demanding of positions.
>>
>> He doesn't understand that the President DOES NOT NEGOTIATE. He shows
>> up after the deal has been sealed. He does not travel overseas with
>> his life to actually sweet talk a committee to bring a silly game to
>> his home town.
>>
>> Now, the president, and America, has egg all over their faces. The
>> implications of this idiotic action are terrifying. Very Dangerous
>> People are now convinced that the POTUS is a fool who can be pushed
>> around. All by itself, that perceptiion is dangerous. The fact that
>> it's true is disastrous."
>>
>> --Anything else you wanted debunked, minor debacle?
>
> Where in that post does the poster express "ecstasy at US failure"

You seem blind to how the right-wing expresses itself as it
tries to defeat something, anything, to do with President
Obama..

--Why is that?

David Fritzinger

Oct 3, 2009, 7:51:41 PM10/3/09
In article <ha68ic$10e$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Wikking <Wik.King!@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Dave Fritzinger wrote:

> > On Oct 2, 2:36 pm, Wikking <Wik.Ki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >> I mean who the hell are these people? They are like the ultimate 5th
> >> column. Besides themselves with glee when the US fails. They don't
> >> care about the US, they simply want the Dems and PotUS to fail no
> >> matter what it does to the US because they want them out at any and
> >> all cost to the country and its citizens. If the US fails they simply
> >> blame it on Obama and the Dems and squeal with glee like children.
> >> They are traitors. No doubt about it any longer.
> >>

> > While I think you state it too strongly, and I think the howling
> > rightards are a small minority of conservatives, I think there is an
> > element of truth to what you say. For a somewhat different take on
> > this, see:
> > http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-gabler2-2009oct02,0,781
> > 7347.story
> >

> You are right, they are a small minority, yet oddly they have the
> biggest megaphones:
> Rush
> Beck
> Hannity
> O'Reilly
> Michael Savage Weiner
> and hosts of radio hosts across the nation.
> They also have a stranglehold on the editorial content of most tv
> stations and newspapers. So, no, sorry, I don't think I am wrong.

For another take on Rush and the other blowhards, read David Brooks
column in yesterday's New York Times. Brooks is a conservative, but a
rather reasonable one, and I wish there were more like him, and fewer
like Rush and company.

Wikking

Oct 3, 2009, 8:39:53 PM10/3/09

Rush and Hannity are no different from Julius Streicher or Pravda etc.

Dave Heil

Oct 3, 2009, 11:50:10 PM10/3/09
Wikking wrote:
> edi...@netpath.net wrote:
>>> They are right wingers whose hatred of Barack Obama has blinded them.
>>> These people are completely filled with hate and there is no room in
>>> their tiny little heads for anything else. They're too fucking angry
>>> to even offer any alternative to Obama's policies.
>> So PARTITION your nation from our "evil" Red Nation in a peaceful
>> "velvet divorce" the way the Czechs and Slovaks did 15 years ago to be
>> the two separate nations they long really were.
>> We won't mind having to get visas to visit Boston!
>
> Who is "we"? You have a majority to support that position? I think
> not. I think you'd have to fight a civil war within your own state
> before that could happen. But, then you wouldn't be there would you?
> You'd be sitting it out, probably in Boston LOL!

...or in England.

Message has been deleted

Dank 110100100

Oct 4, 2009, 3:19:28 PM10/4/09
On Oct 2, 7:14 pm, Christopher Helms <Chrishelms...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 2, 7:36 pm, Wikking <Wik.Ki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > I mean who the hell are these people?
>
> They are right wingers whose hatred of Barack Obama has blinded them.
> These people are completely filled with hate and there is no room in
> their tiny little heads for anything else. They're too fucking angry
> to even offer any alternative to Obama's policies.

I'm an anarchist, not a 'right-winger,' and I voted for Green
candidate Cynthia McKinney, making me twice as progressive as the
Obamots. That said, I have to admit I hate Barack Obama, and it is
not because he is black but because he is a CULT LEADER, and I hate
cults. Everything about Obama reminds me of Josef Stalin or Saddam
Hussein, complete with brainwashed crowds chanting his name like
retarded sheep on crack. The only thing missing is a statue of Great
Leader, though I believe there already are plans to erect one in San
Francisco.

As for rightards, they have offered an alternative to Obama's
socialist policies, and that is no socialism. Obama offers a
'solution' to problems that don't really exist, so there is no need to
provide an alternative. For example, American health care leaves
something to be desired, but it is not the national crisis Obama makes
it out to be. Americans are *** NOT *** dying in the streets, but
Obama pretends they are and offers a 'solution' that would completely
dismantle our existing (functioning) system and replace it with
something unproven.

Other historical dictators have manufactured crises that they then
propose to solve. For example, Adolf Hitler manufactured a 'Jewish
crisis,' even burning the Reichstag to prove how serious it was.
Hitler then offered a 'solution' to the 'crisis' that would kill the
Jews with Zyklon brand poison gas. Since Hitler's opponents didn't
offer an alternative method of killing the Jews, that made Hitler's
solution the correct one.

SilentOtto

Oct 5, 2009, 1:15:19 AM10/5/09
On Oct 4, 3:19 pm, Dank 110100100 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 2, 7:14 pm, Christopher Helms <Chrishelms...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 2, 7:36 pm, Wikking <Wik.Ki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > > I mean who the hell are these people?
>
> > They are right wingers whose hatred of Barack Obama has blinded them.
> > These people are completely filled with hate and there is no room in
> > their tiny little heads for anything else. They're too fucking angry
> > to even offer any alternative to Obama's policies.
>
> I'm an anarchist, not a 'right-winger,' and I voted for Green
> candidate Cynthia McKinney, making me twice as progressive as the
> Obamots.

Simply voting for a green candidate doesn't make one a progressive.

Every thing I've seen you post on these groups reeks of the stench of
rightardedness.

>That said, I have to admit I hate Barack Obama, and it is
> not because he is black but because he is a CULT LEADER, and I hate
> cults.  Everything about Obama reminds me of Josef Stalin or Saddam
> Hussein, complete with brainwashed crowds chanting his name like
> retarded sheep on crack.  The only thing missing is a statue of Great
> Leader, though I believe there already are plans to erect one in San
> Francisco.
>
> As for rightards, they have offered an alternative to Obama's
> socialist policies, and that is no socialism.  Obama offers a
> 'solution' to problems that don't really exist, so there is no need to
> provide an alternative.  For example, American health care leaves
> something to be desired, but it is not the national crisis Obama makes
> it out to be.  Americans are *** NOT *** dying in the streets, but
> Obama pretends they are and offers a 'solution' that would completely
> dismantle our existing (functioning) system and replace it with
> something unproven.

46,000,000 can't afford health insurance in this country.

14,000 more people lose their health insurance every day.

Many people with insurance still can't afford to see a doctor because
their co-payments and deductibles are so high that even with insurance
they can't afford the expense..

The cost of health insurance is going up at 4 times wage increases.

Harvard's American Journal of Public Health says 45,000 people die due
to lack of affordable health care every year.

And, you say it's not a crisis?

You're right when you say people aren't dying on the streets.

They're dying at home in their beds.

> Other historical dictators have manufactured crises that they then
> propose to solve.  For example, Adolf Hitler manufactured a 'Jewish
> crisis,' even burning the Reichstag to prove how serious it was.
> Hitler then offered a 'solution' to the 'crisis' that would kill the
> Jews with Zyklon brand poison gas.  Since Hitler's opponents didn't
> offer an alternative method of killing the Jews, that made Hitler's
> solution the correct one.

You didn't think that comment through very well, did you rightard?

When Hitler locked away his opposition in concentration camps, it made
it a rather one sided debate.

For one who claims not to be a rightard, you sure SOUND like a
rightard.

Heh heh...

Rightards...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single one of you.

Dank 110100100

Oct 5, 2009, 2:37:36 PM10/5/09
On Oct 4, 11:15 pm, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 4, 3:19 pm, Dank 110100100 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm an anarchist, not a 'right-winger,' and I voted for Green
> > candidate Cynthia McKinney, making me twice as progressive as the
> > Obamots.
>
> Simply voting for a green candidate doesn't make one a progressive.

Voting for a black woman makes me twice as progressive as someone who
voted for a black man. Why are Obamots so sexist?

Cynthia McKinney in San Francisco, May 1, 2008:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2496/3680083561_ddbba2945f.jpg

> Every thing I've seen you post on these groups reeks of the stench of
> rightardedness.

The only similarity I have with rightards is that we both oppose
Obama. As an anarchist, I do not approve of the intrusive government
that comes with socialism or fascism. Rightards support intrusive
government when the Republicans are in power, and only oppose it when
the Democrats are in power.

Maybe you should read more of my posts, and you will see that I also
attack Republicans. I attack Democrats more right now because they
are the ones in power, but I spent the last eight years calling for
Bush's impeachment and watching the Democrats refusing to impeach him,
so it is no wonder I am no fan of that party.

I even voted for Democrats in 2006 under the delusion that they would
at least try to impeach the motherfucker if they won a majority in
Congress, but all they did was pass a $250 billion farm subsidy bill,
because protecting the profits of their corporate agricultural donors
is more important than upholding the Constitution.

If the Republicans are war criminals, the Democrats are their co-
conspirators.

> > As for rightards, they have offered an alternative to Obama's
> > socialist policies, and that is no socialism.  Obama offers a
> > 'solution' to problems that don't really exist, so there is no need to
> > provide an alternative.  For example, American health care leaves
> > something to be desired, but it is not the national crisis Obama makes
> > it out to be.  Americans are *** NOT *** dying in the streets, but
> > Obama pretends they are and offers a 'solution' that would completely
> > dismantle our existing (functioning) system and replace it with
> > something unproven.
>
> 46,000,000 can't afford health insurance in this country.

I have no insurance. I would rather have no insurance than have the
government provide me with medical care. And Medicaid already covers
a large number of those who can't afford insurance.

What's really interesting is that the left says I only have a 'right
to privacy' when it involves abortion, but the government has the
right to intrude in my personal medical decisions and my personal
medical records in all other cases. Perhaps the slogan for the anti-
Obamacare movement should be "My Body, My Choice!" and watch leftarded
Obamots like you try to denounce that as racist.

> 14,000 more people lose their health insurance every day.

A deceptive number, to say the least. How many of those get new
insurance policies?

> Many people with insurance still can't afford to see a doctor because
> their co-payments and deductibles are so high that even with insurance
> they can't afford the expense..

Deductibles should be even higher. I would even be open to the idea
of universal catastrophic insurance, which would solve the problem of
bankrupting medical conditions while still holding people responsible
for their routine medical care. Socialists don't like catastrophic
coverage because then they wouldn't be able to intrude in people's
personal lives, something that is much easier to do when people are
provided with 'free' cholesterol tests so they can be lectured on
proper diet and exercise habits.

> The cost of health insurance is going up at 4 times wage increases.

I keep hearing this statistic parroted by the left, but I have yet to
hear the source for this claim.

> Harvard's American Journal of Public Health says 45,000 people die due
> to lack of affordable health care every year.

I just read a newspaper article about how undocumented Mexicans in Las
Vegas are getting free dialysis treatment. I also know American
citizens who do not have insurance and simply go to the emergency room
when they get sick and are never turned away.

> And, you say it's not a crisis?

Is this a new situation? Health care has been a perennial issue for
decades, and suddenly it is an emergency situation that requires
thousands of pages of legislation to 'fix,' with no debate allowed.

> You're right when you say people aren't dying on the streets.
>
> They're dying at home in their beds.

Really? Give an example and name one American who died at home in
their bed for lack of ability to pay for medical treatment.

> > Other historical dictators have manufactured crises that they then
> > propose to solve.  For example, Adolf Hitler manufactured a 'Jewish
> > crisis,' even burning the Reichstag to prove how serious it was.
> > Hitler then offered a 'solution' to the 'crisis' that would kill the
> > Jews with Zyklon brand poison gas.  Since Hitler's opponents didn't
> > offer an alternative method of killing the Jews, that made Hitler's
> > solution the correct one.
>
> You didn't think that comment through very well, did you rightard?
>
> When Hitler locked away his opposition in concentration camps, it made
> it a rather one sided debate.

The Democrats don't lock up their opposition, they silence them with
accusations of 'racism' instead. The point of my analogy was that the
crisis was manufactured, and the lack of an alternative 'solution' to
the manufactured crisis did not make the proposed solution a correct
one.

> For one who claims not to be a rightard, you sure SOUND like a
> rightard.

Except that rightards can only parrot slogans, just like leftards like
you.

> Heh heh...
>
> Rightards...
>
> Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single one of you.

You haven't seen batshit crazy until you've seen the leftards in San
Francisco:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2508/3752708205_093fee2436.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2550/3752708369_dcd7c650a2.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2526/3812157927_2d7a1f39dd.jpg