Obama: " We are no longer a Christian nation."

Tracey12

Dec 23, 2010, 2:29:52 AM12/23/10
Remember when he made this negative remark?

Depending on the poll data you use, America is at least 75 percent
Christian and at most 85 percent of the adults in our country profess
faith in Jesus Christ.

How many Americans would have to claim to be Christians before Obama
would say that we are a Christian nation?

In his speech today, Obama proudly proclaims the end of "Don't Ask,
Don't Tell". In so doing, he advances the homosexual agenda, and he
recognizes them, and their value to the military, yet it wasn't long
ago that he told the world that America was no longer a Christian
nation..

With 75 percent of the adults claiming faith in Jesus Christ, why did
Obama avoid recognizing them when he had the opportunity?

Tracey

(I do not believe that homosexuality needs to be recognized, nor
tolerated by any form of government, or official of government.
Like most Americans, I believe that homosexuality is very immoral, and
is not a beneficial lifestyle for our nation, but it is one that often
leads to destruction of the individuals involved.)

Tracey12

Dec 23, 2010, 2:31:55 AM12/23/10
Here is the link to Obama saying that America is no longer a
Christian nation:

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmC3IevZiik

Rightardia

Dec 23, 2010, 3:35:39 AM12/23/10

The US was founded as a secular nation by the Founders. It never was a
Christian nation. See article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli.

The words God, Jesus and Christian are not in the US constitution. The
first amendment is called the Establishment Clause, for good reason.
It is the basis for the separation of church and state.

Tracey12

Dec 23, 2010, 6:21:51 AM12/23/10

Wrong. There is no separation of Church and State
The First Amendment says:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Show me where there is separation of church and state in the above
text.
Only in 1925 did the USSC begin to change the application of the above
amendment..
Those changes in 1925 were interpretations of the simple text above
which needs no other interpretation.
However, since those days, look at how God has been treated by our
laws. Increasingly, our nation is being attacked by those who hate
God and his followers, and who use a mis-interpretation of the First
Amendment to justify their agenda.
The entire foundation of our nation is based upon limited government
and religious liberty, hence Congress shall make no law respecting an
establishment of religion, or prohibiting the FREE EXERCISE thereof;

Secularization forced on We the People by law is exactly what our
founders did not want. The secularization of America is a set of
thoughts and beliefs which comprise a religion among those who adhere
to them.

GOD BLESS MY WONDERFUL COUNTRY OF WHICH HE INSPIRED ITS CREATION. AND
MAY HE FOREVER KEEP US SAFE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, FREE.

Those are words which cannot now be spoken at mere graduation
ceremonies in most states, and this is a violation of religious
liberty under the First Amendment.

Mike Smith

Dec 23, 2010, 6:23:13 AM12/23/10
On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 00:35:39 -0800 (PST), Rightardia
<eel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 23, 2:31�am, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> �Here is the link to Obama saying that America is no longer a
>> Christian nation:
>>
>> Vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmC3IevZiik
>
>The US was founded as a secular nation by the Founders. It never was a
>Christian nation. See article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli.

Perhaps you should educate yourself before you post and look like a
fool. Every State in the USA could form their own religion, according
to our Founders. And with 75% of our population being Christian, any
normal person would consider us a Christian Nation.
Would you consider Israel a Jewish Nation?

>The words God, Jesus and Christian are not in the US constitution. The
>first amendment is called the Establishment Clause, for good reason.
>It is the basis for the separation of church and state.

The first amendment prohibits the federal government from forming a
religion, similar to the religion formed in England. It does not in
any way prohibit anyone from exercising their freedom of religion in
our government. That is a bastardization that has become almost a
status quo for you libtards, and can be reversed over the next 4-6
years. Case in point, many more companies are rejecting the libtard
mantra about not saying Merry Christmas so as not to offend anyone.
Many companies are seeing that as a stupid reason to refrain from
saying Merry Christmas during this time of year.

You lose, fool.

Mike Smith

Tracey12

Dec 23, 2010, 9:47:46 AM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 5:23 am, Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 00:35:39 -0800 (PST), Rightardia

Libs just hate it when they lose, but they better get accustomed to
it. We are taking control.

Ron

Dec 23, 2010, 10:40:50 AM12/23/10
.
.
Tracey, you've done it again. In your own video cite Obama clearly
states that we are not "just" a Christian nation.

Ya' know....a nightclub stripper has something over you. She gets
PAID to show her ass.

RO

Tracey12

Dec 23, 2010, 1:32:28 PM12/23/10

Ron, Obama says "Where we once were, we are no longer a Christian
nation..."
As I stated above, at 75 to 85 percent Christian, I wonder what
percentage the country would have to be before Obama would call
America a Christian nation.
Would he say that Israel is not Jewish? Yet, there are more American
Christians by percentage than Jews in Israel.

According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, the population
in 2008 was 75.4% Jewish, 20.6% Arab, and 4% minority groups.

So America is at least as Christian as Israel is Jewish, and probably
more Christian than Israel is Jewish.
Would any leftist dare say that Israel is not a Jewish nation from the
religious point of view?

So, why did Obama dis American Christians which are by far the
greatest number of citizens in the nation?

ANSWER: Because he does not like Conservative Christians.

Lee Curtis

Dec 23, 2010, 2:00:42 PM12/23/10
Tracey12 wrote:

> Remember when he made this negative remark?
>
> Depending on the poll data you use, America is at least 75 percent
> Christian and at most 85 percent of the adults in our country profess
> faith in Jesus Christ.
>
> How many Americans would have to claim to be Christians before Obama
> would say that we are a Christian nation?

Name for us a government document that establishes the US as a
"Christian Nation". Hint: It is not in Declaration of Independence,
or the Constitution, or any public law or court ruling.

--

Message has been deleted

George Plimpton

Dec 23, 2010, 2:30:39 PM12/23/10
On 12/22/2010 11:29 PM, Tracey12 wrote:
> Remember when he made this negative remark?

No, and neither do you, because he didn't say it - it's not a quote.
Here's what he did say:

Given the increasing diversity of America's population, the dangers
of sectarianism have never been greater. Whatever we once were, we
are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation,
a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of
nonbelievers.

Of course, even if he had said what you claimed he said, he would have
been wrong. He would have been wrong, because we never were a
"Christian nation". The country was not founded as a Christian nation.
The only mention of religion in any of our founding documents is that
there was to be no religious test to hold federal office, and the
Congress may not make any law establishing religion, nor prohibiting the
free exercise thereof.

Go enroll in a civics class.

Dacato

Dec 23, 2010, 3:41:08 PM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 5:23 am, Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:
> The first amendment prohibits the federal government from forming a
> religion, similar to the religion formed in England. It does not in
> any way prohibit anyone from  exercising their freedom of religion in
> our government. That is a bastardization that has become almost a
> status quo for you libtards, and can be reversed over the next 4-6
> years. Case in point, many more companies are rejecting the libtard
> mantra about not saying Merry Christmas so as not to offend anyone.
> Many companies are seeing that as a stupid reason to refrain from
> saying Merry Christmas during this time of year.

Freedom of Religion includes Freedom from Religion. That is the point.
The government has no right to recognize or pander to Christians any
moe than they do to Mormons, Jews or Muslims. If you can't see that by
reading the Constitution then you should go back to school.

Mike Smith

Dec 23, 2010, 5:17:24 PM12/23/10
On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 12:41:08 -0800 (PST), Dacato <tfit...@mts.net>
wrote:

Why? You are the person that clearly does not understand what the
Constitution states.

Your freedom from religion stops at my freedom of religion. You do not
comprehend that simple fact.

Mike Smith

George Plimpton

Dec 23, 2010, 5:24:31 PM12/23/10
On 12/23/2010 12:41 PM, Dacato wrote:
> On Dec 23, 5:23 am, Mike Smith<m...@wt.net> wrote:
>> The first amendment prohibits the federal government from forming a
>> religion, similar to the religion formed in England. It does not in
>> any way prohibit anyone from exercising their freedom of religion in
>> our government. That is a bastardization that has become almost a
>> status quo for you libtards, and can be reversed over the next 4-6
>> years. Case in point, many more companies are rejecting the libtard
>> mantra about not saying Merry Christmas so as not to offend anyone.
>> Many companies are seeing that as a stupid reason to refrain from
>> saying Merry Christmas during this time of year.
>>
> Freedom of Religion includes Freedom from Religion. That is the point.

You don't have *any* right to be completely free in your life from
hearing or seeing any religious expression. The government may not
establish a religion, but that requirement is easily met. When those
moronic Federal Reserve bank examiners told a bank in Oklahoma they had
to remove "Christian" symbols from a bank branch, that was an absurd
misinterpretation of both the letter and the spirit of the first amendment.

Understand this, dope: if someone in a business you patronize wishes
you a Merry Christmas, your rights have not been violated. Don't be
such a dope.

lorad

Dec 23, 2010, 5:29:18 PM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 2:29 am, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Remember when he made this negative remark?

No.
Did you pull that out of the back of your neocon pants?

At Obamba's press conference two days ago, he said 'Merry Christmas'
I doubt that you could say that without bursting into flames.

sid9

Dec 23, 2010, 5:44:39 PM12/23/10

"Mike Smith" <m...@wt.net> wrote in message
.
.
Christians are the only religion in the USA that has a government recognized
religious holiday.
If you haven't, it's called Christmas.

Perhaps you would agree to government recognized religious holidays for
others?

Muslims might want a "day", too.

Ron

Dec 23, 2010, 8:28:53 PM12/23/10
.
.
Re: Ron, Obama says "Where we once were, we are no longer a Christian
nation..."

Why do you choose to OMIT THE NEXT PHRASE in Obama's speech, "...at
least not just...we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, and a
Bhuddist nation..."?

For someone who lists "PhD" and "legal" in their profile, you exhibit
a very poor grasp of English grammar and syntax. VERY poor.

Conclusion: You are a blathering idiot, or an inveterate liar in your
profile.

RO

Mike Smith

Dec 23, 2010, 9:06:36 PM12/23/10

You are such a whiny little bitch... How do you live with your dumbass
self?

Mike Smith

Mike Smith

Dec 23, 2010, 9:10:46 PM12/23/10
On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:28:53 -0800 (PST), Ron <ronea...@att.net>
wrote:

Because it is a typical ignorant statement. The Obama is truly an
ignorant person if he thinks every little religion means we are that
sort of a Nation. The vast majority of citizens of the USA are
Christian, making us a predominately Christian Nation.

>For someone who lists "PhD" and "legal" in their profile, you exhibit
>a very poor grasp of English grammar and syntax. VERY poor.
>
>Conclusion: You are a blathering idiot, or an inveterate liar in your
>profile.
>
>RO

Travid may be both, but that does not change what we are.

Mike Smith

Ron

Dec 23, 2010, 10:24:17 PM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 8:10 pm, Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:28:53 -0800 (PST), Ron <roneal1...@att.net>
.
.
Obama's statement did not imply that Christians AREN'T the majority,
but rather emphasized the religious DIVERSITY of this nation. This
Nation of People is not defined by one particular religion. You too,
have a rudimentary grasp of English grammar and syntax.

Seek help.

RO

George Plimpton Is A Wetback Faggot

Dec 23, 2010, 11:08:27 PM12/23/10
On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 14:24:31 -0800, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
wrote:

Georgie Sploogie Pimpleton is a fat dark-brown knob-polishing
brokeback homo fraud!!!!!!

Frauds are Exposed:

From: George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
From: George Plimpton <notg...@yahoo.com>
Host: h-69-3-133-105.lsanca54.dynamic.covad.net
940 N Milford St
Orange, CA 92867

From: Rudy Canoza <notg...@yahoo.com>
From: Wilson Woods <notg...@yahoo.com>
From: Wilson Woods <ban...@hotmail.com>
From: K <Kvis...@live.con>
From: Ron Hamilton <dh_ld@>
Host: h-68-165-18-223.lsanca54.dynamic.covad.net
15202 Caravaca Rd
La Mirada, CA 90638

From: Wilson Woods <ban...@hotmail.com>
From: K <Kvis...@live.con>
From: Ron Hamilton <dh_ld@>
Host: h-72-245-7-227.lsanca54.dynamic.covad.net
773 W Potrero Rd
Westlake Village, CA 91361

From: Ron Hamilton <ban...@hotmail.com>
From: Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot>
From: Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not>
Host: h-68-164-234-86.lsanca54.dynamic.covad.net
1831 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006

George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>|67.101.171.48
SQL Queries <h...@illinois.gov>|67.101.171.48
T. Howard Pines Jr. <al.l...@kfi.com>|67.101.171.48
T. Howard Pines Jr. <som...@somewhere.now>|67.101.171.48
Truman Kaputt <dead....@grave.in.hell>|67.101.171.48

Covad Business Internet Services - Broadband service built for
business
Since 1997, Covad has been delivering broadband designed especially
for small and mid-sized businesses.
http://www.covad.com/

---< Update>----------------------------------------------------
On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:15:21 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
wrote:
>On 9/29/2010 8:48 PM, Buster Norris wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:41:49 -0700, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>
>> wrote:
>> Frauds are Exposed:
>Spammy exposed:
>From: Buster Norris <Bus...@Buster.Com>
>From: Patriot Games <Pat...@america.com>
>Golly, Spammy - not even one fucking percent of posters to Usenet
>newsgroups use Forte Agent,

No cite... Probably a lie...

You LACK the data, the intelligence, the skills and the tools to
determine what percentage of posters use Forte Agent.

I lack NONE of the above, which is why you will ALWAYS be an inferior
fat faggot fraud compared to me...

>and you and the impotent cunt "Patriot
>Games" use *exactly* the same build of it?

Could that be because v6.00/32.1186 is the LATEST UPDATE AVAILABLE???

Hahahahahahaha!!!

>BUSTED

For a fat faggot pimp you sure are stupid...

Here's a sampling without IPs:

From: Alfred Stomacker <alfreds...@gmail.com>
From: AmericaMourning <nos...@earthlink.net>
From: Bill Smith <quan...@newsguy.com>
From: Dave Head <rall...@att.net>
From: David Moss <dm...@adfa.edu.au>
From: Dean Knox <DeanKnox...@America.usa>
From: deaw...@pacbell.net
From: duke <duckg...@cox.net>
From: Ed...@Mylove.com
From: Edgar Earl <e...@zombie.com>
From: EGK <m...@privacy.net>
From: Eric Stevens <eric.s...@sum.co.nz>
From: Evan Platt <ev...@theobvious.espphotography.com>
From: Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com>
From: FredB...@Flox.net
From: Free...@peach.net
From: Gary L. Burnore <gbur...@databasix.com>
From: Howard Brazee <how...@brazee.net>
From: John Doe<joh...@google.com>
From: John Navas <spamf...@navasgroup.com>
From: j...@hotmail.com
From: Keith <kilowa...@use-reply-to.invalid>
From: Ku...@Click.com
From: Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com>
From: Michael Quinn <qwi...@hotmail.com>
From: Mikie <nom...@noplace.org>
From: mr_antone <mr_a...@see.reply.to>
From: Nathan Bedford Forrest <N...@AOL.COM>
From: No Surr...@never.net
From: Nor...@tweet.net
From: Obi...@Dicta.net
From: Otis Willie PIO The American War Library
<themilit...@pacbell.net>
From: Petzl <pet...@gmail.com>
From: R...@HMO.COM
From: shawn <nanof...@gmail.com>
From: Sir Frederick Martin <mmcn...@fuzzysys.com>
From: softsofa <soft...@comcast.net>
From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
From: SteveL <stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com>
From: Tecknomage <teck...@NOSPAM.com>
From: Tem...@Fi.net
From: tripletask@gmail..com
From: Yoor...@Jurgis.net
From: Zapanaz <http://joecosby.com/code/mai...@foo.com>

Here's a sampling with IPs:

From: "Nusrat, Rowayton, Connecticut" <rizv...@optonline.net>

From: Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org>

From: Gordon Levi <gor...@address.invalid>

From: Mike Smith <m...@wt.net>

From: ozark...@yahoo.com

From: redvet <red...@lava.net>

From: Roedy Green <see_w...@mindprod.com.invalid>

From: Starbuck <Star...@BogusDomain.com>

From: Tommy the Troll <tom_elamatearthlinkdotnet>

From: William George Ferguson <wmgf...@newsguy.com>

Now, fat faggot pimp, explain how YOU think I'm ALL OF THOSE
posters...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

>Understand this...

Understand that I have enjoyed SHITTING IN YOUR OPEN MOUTH IN PUBLIC.

Understand that IT WILL NEVER END.

Understand that you're finished here.

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

George Plimpton Is A Wetback Faggot

Dec 23, 2010, 11:09:10 PM12/23/10
On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:30:39 -0800, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>

Mike Smith

Dec 24, 2010, 6:10:42 AM12/24/10
On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 19:24:17 -0800 (PST), Ron <ronea...@att.net>
wrote:

>On Dec 23, 8:10 pm, Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:

Are you stating Obama does not know how to properly express his point
of view? I can believe that. He is not very intelligent.

But in what fantasy world can we be described as a muslim Nation? Or a
Jewish Nation, or even a wiccan Nation? He made an ignorant statement.
With the vast amount of Christians among our population, we can easily
be described as a Christian Nation.

> You too,
>have a rudimentary grasp of English grammar and syntax.

Is English your second or third language?

Mike Smith

Lee Curtis

Dec 24, 2010, 11:42:56 AM12/24/10
Mike Smith wrote:

Is there a limit to your desire to force your religion on others,
and so what is it?

> >> Mike Smith
> > .
> > .
> > Christians are the only religion in the USA that has a government
> > recognized religious holiday.
> > If you haven't, it's called Christmas.
> >
> > Perhaps you would agree to government recognized religious holidays
> > for others?
> >
> > Muslims might want a "day", too.
> >

> You are such a whiny little bitch... How do you live with your dumbass
> self?

Actually that was a good question, you should have tried answering
it with something better than a childish insult. Why DOES the US
goverment only acknowledge Christian holidays, and what does that say
about a "government war on Christianity"?

Bret Cahill

Dec 24, 2010, 11:51:54 AM12/24/10
> > >  Here is the link to Obama saying that America is no longer a
> > > Christian nation:
>
> > > Vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmC3IevZiik
>
> > The US was founded as a secular nation by the Founders. It never was a
> > Christian nation. See article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli.
>
> > The words God, Jesus and Christian are not in the US constitution. The
> > first amendment is called the Establishment Clause, for good reason.
> > It is the basis for the separation of church and state.
>
> Wrong. There is no separation of Church and State

Jefferson words were "separation of church and state."

Seven Revolutionary era state constitutions including several Southern
states specifically banned ministers from holding public office.

> The First Amendment says:
>
> Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,

Then Congress cannot establish a religion.

Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill

Dec 24, 2010, 11:53:23 AM12/24/10
> >> Here is the link to Obama saying that America is no longer a
> >> Christian nation:
>
> >> Vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmC3IevZiik
>
> >The US was founded as a secular nation by the Founders. It never was a
> >Christian nation. See article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli.
>
> Perhaps you should educate yourself before you post and look like a
> fool. Every State in the USA could form their own religion,

Seven Revolutionary era state constitutions including several

Southern
states specifically banned ministers from holding public office.

Bret Cahill

Mike Smith

Dec 24, 2010, 2:31:49 PM12/24/10
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:42:56 -0600, "Lee Curtis" <clee...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You stupid fool. Post anything that could be remotely construed as me
forcing my religion onto you or others.

Damn dude, can you get any dumber?

Mike Smith

Tracey12

Dec 24, 2010, 4:02:59 PM12/24/10

Show proof Bret.

Lee Curtis

Dec 24, 2010, 6:44:29 PM12/24/10
Mike Smith wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:42:56 -0600, "Lee Curtis" <clee...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Mike Smith wrote:
> >
> >> On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:44:39 -0500, "sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net>
> wrote: >>
> >> >

> >> Mike Smith

FoxP2 Squared

Dec 24, 2010, 10:10:47 PM12/24/10
Tracey12 <tracey...@gmail.com> scribblednews:c3cbb7a8-1fae-44db-9fbd-
3a3307...@l8g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> Remember when he made this negative remark?
>
> Depending on the poll data you use, America is at least 75 percent
> Christian and at most 85 percent of the adults in our country profess
> faith in Jesus Christ.
>
> How many Americans would have to claim to be Christians before Obama
> would say that we are a Christian nation?
>
> In his speech today, Obama proudly proclaims the end of "Don't Ask,
> Don't Tell". In so doing, he advances the homosexual agenda, and he
> recognizes them, and their value to the military, yet it wasn't long
> ago that he told the world that America was no longer a Christian
> nation..
>
> With 75 percent of the adults claiming faith in Jesus Christ, why did
> Obama avoid recognizing them when he had the opportunity?
>
> Tracey
>

> (I do not believe that homosexuality needs to be recognized, nor
> tolerated by any form of government, or official of government.
> Like most Americans, I believe that homosexuality is very immoral, and
> is not a beneficial lifestyle for our nation, but it is one that often
> leads to destruction of the individuals involved.)

We are not a "christian" nation just because the MAJORITY of people are
christian.

Do you not understand the diference?

If you don't, you belong in a re-education camp I'm going to be running
when someone intelligent finally takes over the government.

Foxy

Mike Smith

Dec 25, 2010, 6:45:22 AM12/25/10
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 03:10:47 GMT, FoxP2 Squared <Wan...@anonmail.com>
wrote:

Bullshit.

If 85% of the people were muslim, we would be a muslim nation.
If 85% of the people were black, we would be a black nation.
If 85% of the people were queer, we would be a homo nation...

Get real, dude. Its called labeling. You should be used to that, by
now.

Mike Smith

FoxP2 Squared

Dec 25, 2010, 8:41:16 PM12/25/10
Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> scribblednews:65mbh6ht33el89h83v58dc00d5d3mvtqhr@
4ax.com:

How ignorant!

You fail to understand that it's our CULTURE, western Civ culture, that
makes us superior to all, and that most of us are white or that settled and
made this nation.

Couple white people with our superior culture and it doesn't matter what
religion were are.

The reason why other nations are such shitholes, is not becuase of their
religion, it's because they're shitty stupid genetically inferior diseased
assholes.

Thus, the appeal of a silly religion like Mohamadism and such appeal to
people like that, as does Christianity appeals to the mooing masses of
ignorant stupid people, women and children and those who use it to
manipulate them for monetary gain.

If we were 90% queer, we would be a queer nation, but heteros would also
have rights too.

But if were were a 90% queer arab, black, injun or meskin nation, all
heteros would be killed, eaten and driven out.

See?

It's really simple, son. It's all about race. Which is superior and which
ain't.

Foxed