Re: White House Adviser: US Must Prepare for Asteroid. ASTEROIDS DO NOT CONCERN ME. I WANT THAT SHIP !!!

MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE

Oct 26, 2010, 2:01:09 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 5:45�pm, American
> On Oct 26, 10:21�am, Warhol
,,,
> >http://www.esa.int/esaCP/SEM4RWPOHEG_index_0.html
>
> I like where it says:
> "As of October 1, 2010, search teams have discovered,,,

Remember when?
When Airports were Secure.
When Terrorists were Hunted down and killed.
When World for the first time was on the Brink of Peace.

That was 1992, with the fall of the Berlin Wall,
the demilitarization Soviet Union, and the end of the Gulf War...

What happened?
CLINTON HAPPENED.

"to leave now we would send a message to terrorists
and other potential adversaries around the world that
they can change our policies by killing our people.
It would be open season on Americans."
-- Bill Clinton '93
just before he pulled out of Somalia.

This was His SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD,
of declaring OPEN SEASON on ALL PEOPLE of the World.

It would be wrong to cut off contact with the terror group just because
they may have killed people "in a way that we hate."
-- Bill Clinton'06

Had Bill Clinton done back in '93 in Mogadishu what Ethiopia accomplished
in a single week nearly a decade later, there factually would have been
no OBL, no AlQaeda, no 911, no Airport Gate-rape while Terrorists
are still offered one-way, same-day, all-cash tickets without
any checked baggage.

The World is the way it is, not because we did NOT follow the LIBS,
it is the way it is PRECISELY BECAUSE we followed the LIBS and
their Strategic Insanity that brought us Don't Ask/Don't Tell
which bore its ultimate 'fruit' in Lady-Gaga's/Wikileaks.

The World is the way it is PRECISELY BECAUSE of the LIBs
precisely because they Reward the Guilty,
because they Punish the Innocent,
because they Champion the Mediocre, the Unworthy, the Depraved !!!

and most of all,
PRECISELY BECAUSE Good Men did
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it when they could have.

The Unearned Value retains no Value. Do YOU DESERVE FREEDOM?
What PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY have YOU taken to Defend it? to Earn it?

Next Tuesday, you have a choice:

1. Do Nothing, and watch as your world ends,
as Shameless Retail Politicians gun you down
and set fire to your children

2. Do Something about it.

Regardless of the outcome, LIBs are gearing up to do unto their own
PRECISELY what they forbid us to do to our Adversaries, inasmuch
as GOOD GERMANS in FRANCE are doing their Adversaries bidding.

DO NOTHING. GET BURKA.
IT REALLY IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
DESERVE FREEDOM. DEFEAT LIB STRATEGIC INSANITY.

LIBs, What price their Vision?
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/14028.JPG
---
LIB's plead for a Morality which holds COMPROMISE as it's standard
of Value, making it possible to judge Virtue on the basis of the
number of Values which one is willing to Betray.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=38884
Conduct Unbecoming Part I

Over the next two years, however, my experiences in the Clinton White
House turned my gratitude and awe into shock, revulsion, and sorrow as
I experienced the cavalier and self-serving way Clinton went about the
business of running our country. I wrote my first book, Dereliction of
Duty, documenting our former President's contempt for the military, his
indifference to important issues except insofar as they served his own
political or personal purposes, and his failure to accept his
responsibilities as our commander-in-chief. Indeed, it is my sincere
belief that the dereliction of duty and negligence of Bill Clinton
paved the way for the tragic events and deaths of September 11, 2001.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=38893
Obama�s Secret Link to Hamas, Part II

At the time I left my position in the Clinton White House I certainly
couldn�t have imagined we�d elect anyone more inept than Bill Clinton.
Nor could I have predicted that just seven years after we�d been
attacked and gone to war, we�d elect the most radical left-wing
president in our nation�s history. Few seem to have noticed, until
recently, that Barack Obama is inclined to dispense with the key
precepts our forefathers valued: a robust defense of American
sovereignty and our national interest for one; limited government for
another; fiscal prudence for a third.

YOUR CHOICE: Be SPARTACUS, or be
Gaius Baltar in the service of those
who (perhaps) promise to murder you LAST.

http://www.cliffordmay.org/2010/an-old-fashioned-war
Why did Spartans, Persians, Macedonians and Romans fight?
What motivated Bonaparte to take on the Austrians, the Ottomans,
the Russians and the English? What caused Imperial Japan to attempt
to conquer Asia?

Almost a thousand years ago, Genghis Khan provided a candid and classic
answer: �Man's highest joy is victory: to conquer his enemies;
to pursue them; to deprive them of their possessions; to make their
beloved weep; to ride on their horses; and to embrace their wives
and daughters.�