Exterminate White people.

1 view

strik...@mail.com

Dec 25, 2009, 6:44:10 PM12/25/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0&feature=related

I like the way this Blackman speaks. He and others will help foment
the inevitable culture clash America faces. But old Whitey has the
guns, the brains, and the money to easily prevail. Bring on the
chaos!!

striker

snakehawk

Dec 25, 2009, 7:01:13 PM12/25/09

Relax, Striker, there won't be any widespread violent chaos, not in
the United States. There's no profit in it for anybody. Forget the
propaganda that people suddenly turn savage when times get rough--it
doesn't happen. Civil wars, violent uprisings, nationwide riots,
etc., only happen when there is some outside money-driven interests
who are willing to finance the disruption in order to make a profit
from the ensuing collapse of order.

S'mee

Dec 25, 2009, 7:19:52 PM12/25/09

Yep his meth ridden trailer park on flathead lake is safe for now...

John Galt

Dec 25, 2009, 9:11:41 PM12/25/09

More than even that, I think.

Ultimately, revolution occurs when most people are hungry and other
people aren't.

This is not really a concern in a nation where the biggest health
problem of the poorest quintile is obesity-related diabetes.

JG

edi...@netpath.net

Dec 25, 2009, 10:05:50 PM12/25/09
You don't win race wars against 3/4 of the people in your area of
operations. It's that simple.
If you start a race war against 3/4 of the people in your area of
operations, you get wiped out. This hardly is higher math.

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Lisa Lisa

Dec 25, 2009, 10:42:07 PM12/25/09
On Dec 25, 6:44 pm, striker...@mail.com wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0&feature=related
>
> I like the way this Blackman speaks.

He's an imbecile, just like you. How many blacks do you think he
speaks for, anyway?

> He and others will help foment
> the inevitable culture clash America faces. But old Whitey has the
> guns, the brains, and the money to easily prevail. Bring on the
> chaos!!
>
> striker

Another schmuck gunning for race war. You and the schmuck in the vid
deserve each other.

Lisa

S'mee

Dec 25, 2009, 11:20:03 PM12/25/09
On Dec 25, 8:05 pm, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> You don't win race wars against 3/4 of the people in your area of
> operations.  It's that simple.
> If you start a race war against 3/4 of the people in your area of
> operations, you get wiped out.  This hardly is higher math.

yeah well...guys like striker/marty are stupid enough to actually
believe there is such a thing as race. <shakes head sadly> no
accounting for how STUPID and IGNORANT such people are, but we've got
them around the world adn the sooner those types go ahead and pick the
fight they can't win. Well the sooner the normal people can bury their
sorry asses and get on with our lives.

Like wise man once said people who expect nothing for something are
niggers and there are just as many white niggers as there are of every
other skin tone. heh, haven't had scum like him try to recruit me in
decades, the last one lost some teeth and couldn't see out of one eye
for a week...poor fucker fell down some stairs, twice.

GOP Altered History

Dec 25, 2009, 11:31:57 PM12/25/09

"John Galt" <kad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Obesity isn't about overeating.

Message has been deleted

CS

Dec 26, 2009, 3:05:20 AM12/26/09
"GOP Altered History" <al...@go.net> wrote in message

How else does the fat get attached to one's ass?

CS

Chaos out of Order

Dec 26, 2009, 3:19:38 AM12/26/09

Genius. The inevitable culture clash? The one nuts like you have
been predicting for over two hundred years, perhaps longer?

climber

Dec 26, 2009, 6:33:19 AM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 1:05 am, "CS" <donts...@sears.com> wrote:
> "GOP Altered History" <al...@go.net> wrote in messagenews:hh43i8$77l$1...@news.eternal-september.org...
>

> > "John Galt" <kady...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> CS- Hide quoted text -

Keith, in readng your reply in this tread I note that you apparently
deny the existence of race. That is rather junior high schoolish.
Would you deny that varities of canines exist? Models and brands
of motorcycles?

climber

strik...@mail.com

Dec 26, 2009, 7:34:43 AM12/26/09
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 06:18:10 -0500, Mr.B1ack <b...@barrk.net> wrote:

> "Whitey" will win - easily.
>
> So I guess you hate 'black' people ... want
> them to be exterminated ..........

No, not exterminated but given their own space to flourish or
fail.

striker

John Galt

Dec 26, 2009, 8:34:34 AM12/26/09
Use the example of your choice, then. Point here is that we have very
little true hunger in the US, a fact which does not bode well for anyone
expecting any sort of popular uprising.

JG

S'mee

Dec 26, 2009, 9:31:32 AM12/26/09
On Dec 25, 9:31 pm, "GOP Altered History" <al...@go.net> wrote:
> "John Galt" <kady...@gmail.com> wrote in message

it's constant grazing on high caloric foods and sometimes other
factors like lazy. Very few obese people are that way due to other
health issue.

S'mee

Dec 26, 2009, 9:34:29 AM12/26/09

Actually PROVE that statement. SHOW scientificly it is a true...you
can't without lying or going to hack scienece from the 30's. Marty you
fucktard you racists already LOST. THere is only homo sapiens...colour
is an illusion.

S'mee

Dec 26, 2009, 12:41:10 PM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 4:18 am, Mr.B1ack <b...@barrk.net> wrote:
>    "Whitey" will win - easily.
>
>    So I guess you hate 'black' people ... want
>    them to be exterminated ..........

ooo, nice combo of sarchasm and sarcasm. You realize he's too stupid
to catch it, right?

Rob Kleinschmidt

Dec 26, 2009, 1:24:14 PM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 3:33 am, climber <coledenk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Keith, in readng your reply in this tread I note that you apparently
> deny the existence of race. That is rather junior high schoolish.
> Would you deny that varities of canines exist? Models and brands
> of motorcycles?

Do you deny the fact that there's an unusually
small amount of genetic variation between humans ?

Much less than is normally found within a species ?

http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/2007/1904301.htm

You're neither a canine nor a motorcycle BTW.

Twibil

Dec 26, 2009, 2:09:28 PM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 10:24 am, Rob Kleinschmidt <Rkleinsch1216...@aol.com>
wrote:

> You're neither a canine nor a motorcycle BTW.

Dunno 'bout that.

He sort of reminds me of a Spagthorpe Chihuahua: shakey, effeminate,
and poorly equipped to compete.

Patriot Games

Dec 26, 2009, 2:14:15 PM12/26/09

Please, please, please NOBODY shoot this nigger in the head!

I want to scalp the dreads off him myself and I really DO NOT want to
get monkey brains on my boots.

S'mee

Dec 26, 2009, 2:36:55 PM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 12:14 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:

Oooo poor baby don't you know. I've already got your dossier with all
your travel habits, three view photos of your sorry inbred blue
skinned face. Don't worry...you wont feel a thing.

I love composting trolls, it makes my spuce and pines so healthy and
inviorated.

S'mee

Dec 26, 2009, 2:39:39 PM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 11:24 am, Rob Kleinschmidt <Rkleinsch1216...@aol.com>
wrote:

> On Dec 26, 3:33 am, climber <coledenk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Keith, in readng your reply in this tread I note that you apparently
> > deny the existence of race. That is rather junior high schoolish.
> > Would you deny that varities of canines exist? Models and brands
> > of motorcycles?
>
> Do you deny the fact that there's an unusually
> small amount of genetic variation between humans ?
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/166869.stm
>
> Much less than is normally found within a species ?

AAMOF we bottlenecked so bad about 66,000 years ago we almost became
extinct! That is why there is so little variation. 8^) Though I could
be off on the time frame by 10,000 +\-.

> http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/2007/1904301.htm
>
> You're neither a canine nor a motorcycle BTW.

Naw, Marty is just another piece of shit trying to crawl out of a
septic tank.

S'mee

Dec 26, 2009, 2:40:25 PM12/26/09

<snort> damn...shot hot costa rican Peaberry coffee out of my nose.
You owe me a keyboard cleaning!

Day Brown

Dec 26, 2009, 4:09:07 PM12/26/09
Few of those wanting chaos will survive it; they are too irrational. But
both Liberals and Conservatives are wrong. We see a number of diseases
and conditions that are found more or less commonly in various gene
pools, but the Liberals only object if these have behavioral
characteristics.

The Conservatives are wrong in that every gene pool has men of honor and
intelligence, and the capitalist free market culture that identifies
these without attributing virtue where it is not, will properly develop
the talent pool and be more competitive.

Both camps have not really integrated the scientific data on neurology,
brain chemistry- that is driven by DNA. Both have ignored hominid
evolution in different ecosystems that provided different arrays of
nutrition and trace minerals, which in turn have different effects on
the rate and path of childhood mental development.

If what I wanted was more stupid kids, I'd raise them on soulfood. But
this challenges cultural norms, so Liberals ignore it. Nor is a good
idea to raise kids on sugar cereals, junkfood, and soda. The result is
an increasing level of sociopathology which may yet produce chaos.

Even if the white do have the resources listed above, it may not matter.

climber

Dec 26, 2009, 7:06:21 PM12/26/09
> is an illusion.- Hide quoted text -

I suggest you begin demonstating your claims by protesting at schools
offering degrees in anthropology. Next you must protest all EEO or
affirmative action statues, must be wrong, no such thing as race.

climber

climber

Dec 26, 2009, 7:12:55 PM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 11:24 am, Rob Kleinschmidt <Rkleinsch1216...@aol.com>
wrote:

Medicine is finally getting enough guts to discuss in public
genetic differances between popluation leading to a number
of syndroms; Tay-Sachs disease in Jews, high blood pressure
in Blacks just to mention a few.

I don't this reluctence to avoid the obvious. Anticipate
research to pin-point differances in halogroups.

climber

strik...@mail.com

Dec 26, 2009, 7:32:33 PM12/26/09
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 15:09:07 -0600, Day Brown <dayh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

A good piece. We will never correct the course of this nation unless
there is substantial cultural and racial unrest. I note that Carl
Bernstein last week said that this congress is the most corrupt
in history. The flooding of our space by third-world legal immigrants
should have the enviromental groups demanding a moritorium.
But they don't even dare mention the problems. What we have
is political state will not make decisions to address America's
future. We have dilution by immigration and a economy thats
doomed to decline as our competitive position erodes. Less
jobs, lower pay. I do look forward to seeing America's melt-
down and the faster the better. Then a rebuild. Ten years
from now it will be very nasty in the streets. Considering
Congress and Executive, continuing this type of government
will just delay the inevitable.

striker

Rob Kleinschmidt

Dec 26, 2009, 7:36:14 PM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 4:12 pm, climber <coledenk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 26, 11:24 am, Rob Kleinschmidt <Rkleinsch1216...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 26, 3:33 am, climber <coledenk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Keith, in readng your reply in this tread I note that you apparently
> > > deny the existence of race. That is rather junior high schoolish.
> > > Would you deny that varities of canines exist? Models and brands
> > > of motorcycles?
>
> > Do you deny the fact that there's an unusually
> > small amount of genetic variation between humans ?
>
> >http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/166869.stm
>
> > Much less than is normally found within a species ?
>
> >http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/2007/1904301.htm

> Medicine is finally getting enough guts to discuss in public

> genetic differances between popluation leading to a number
> of syndroms; Tay-Sachs disease in Jews, high blood pressure
> in Blacks just to mention a few.
>
> I don't this reluctence to avoid the obvious. Anticipate
> research to pin-point differances in halogroups.

Your last response is pretty incoherent, but since you
don't seem to put up an argument, I take it that you're
in agreement that there are few genetic differences
between humans ?

Also, medicine has been discussing Tay-Sachs and Sickle
Cell for quite a few decades now. WTF kind of stupidity makes
you claim it's "finally getting enough guts" ?

Rob Kleinschmidt

Dec 26, 2009, 7:43:52 PM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 4:32 pm, striker...@mail.com wrote:
> I note that Carl
> Bernstein last week said that this congress is the most corrupt
> in history.

You and Carl Bernstein are pretty ignorant of 19th
century American history.

Read up on Credit Mobilier sometime.

John Q Public

Dec 26, 2009, 8:47:06 PM12/26/09
On 2009-12-25 19:01:13 -0500, snakehawk <snak...@MailAndNews.com> said:

> On Dec 25, 6:44�pm, striker...@mail.com wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0&feature=related
>>
>> I like the way this Blackman speaks. He and others will help foment
>> the inevitable culture clash America faces. But old Whitey has the
>> guns, the brains, and the money to easily prevail. Bring on the
>> chaos!!
>>

>> striker
>
> Relax, Striker, there won't be any widespread violent chaos, not in
> the United States. There's no profit in it for anybody. Forget the
> propaganda that people suddenly turn savage when times get rough--it
> doesn't happen. Civil wars, violent uprisings, nationwide riots,
> etc., only happen when there is some outside money-driven interests
> who are willing to finance the disruption in order to make a profit
> from the ensuing collapse of order.

hahahahahahah
Pretty soon the hispanics and you will be fightin for the most
downtrodden award,
hell, it allready happened in LA when tryin to quota manual labor jobs
in hospitals.

S'mee

Dec 26, 2009, 9:59:46 PM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 5:06 pm, climber <coledenk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I suggest you begin demonstating your claims by protesting at schools
> offering degrees in anthropology. Next you must protest all EEO or
> affirmative action statues, must be wrong, no such thing as race.

Excuse me serf...you don't matter. Your scummy friends don't matter
and for that matter what the fuck is a slave like you getting on
about? I really should have you shot...you aren't worth my time to
bother doing it personally.

S'mee

Dec 26, 2009, 10:01:38 PM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 5:12 pm, climber <coledenk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't this reluctence to avoid the obvious. Anticipate
> research to pin-point differances in halogroups.

What's the matter shit eater? you afraid of something? Like that I
know where at flathead lake you reside... 8^) heh, funny I don't hide
but guys like you do. Must be your inherent cowardice and fear people
will find out you bugger livestock for fun.

S'mee

Dec 26, 2009, 10:04:35 PM12/26/09
On Dec 26, 5:32 pm, striker...@mail.com wrote:

Troll boys with out the balls to back it should shut up and go back to
the trailer park and get back to fucking their sisters and mothers
like they have their whole lives.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Day Brown

Dec 27, 2009, 10:16:29 AM12/27/09
strik...@mail.com wrote:
>> Even if the white do have the resources listed above, it may not matter.
>
> A good piece. We will never correct the course of this nation unless
> there is substantial cultural and racial unrest.
An understandable conclusion. But then what? The fall of the Soviets and
other empires is instructive. YMMV. Jared Diamond, near the end of
"Collapse" outlined the criteria of those areas that recover quickest. a
few points come to mind.

1- A homogeneous population- will pull together seeing a common interest
to find resource management solutions. A heterogeneous one will have
demagogues arise to scape goat minorities- civil war, genocide, anarchy.

2- A low population density. More natural resources per capita makes
people see a common interest in protecting the base. The desperation of
high populations quickly fall into scrapping for scraps.

3- Lots of timber. For firewood and building material. However, the
National forest is land that was played out that nobody saw any profit
in farming. Best is a mixed landscape of fallow woodlots with fertile
farmland.

4- many small towns are homogeneous with limited access and lots of open
farmland all around lacking cover for any attacking group. The bunker
boys in their cammy jammies will not make it. Some groups will figure
out how to lay seige 24/7 and nail his ass when he falls asleep. It
takes a community to monitor the surveillance equipment and the techies
to maintain and expand the perimeter.

5- Areas with lots of small farms'll have well armed owners who feel
they have an investment to protect- who'll stand and fight to keep it.

Day Brown

Jan 4, 2010, 6:21:21 PM1/4/10
Egyptian pharonic houses did that for 29 dynasties. One I know went on
for 12 generations. But there's only one freak: Akhnaton. And his momma
was a hick town mayor's daughter. Since Amenhotep III was a cross
dressing fag, its a good bet Akhaton's sperm donor was a slave, and
Queen Tiy musta picked the ugliest just to spite her 'husband'.

mani deli

Jan 4, 2010, 10:39:50 PM1/4/10

Abridged !!! shows what can be done. And this article doesn't even
consider the utter destructive massive bulk truck transport. Mentioned
in a former article.

January 5, 2010 The New York Times
A Trainspotter's Guide to the Future of the World
By PAUL KENNEDY

--- for people like myself who think that efficient railway services
and other forms of well-run mass transport are a subtle but nifty
measure of a country's level of civilization and, in most cases, of
its social and economic fabric.---

-- a report in the Financial Times on Dec. 27 of the successful
initial runs in China of an ultra-high-speed-train service, which
provides an amazing under-three-hours link between the 1,100
kilometers that separate the cities of Guangzhou and Wuhan.

Was I irritated that the Chinese, who plan to build a rail network of
18,000 kilometers by 2012, can legitimately claim that they have
sprung to the fore in humanity's train development, overtaking at one
leap the super-speed trains of Japan and France and Germany? Certainly
not. After all, the People's Republic of China seems as purposeful in
its planned development of railways, ports, new cities and
nuclear-power plants as it is in its control of civil disobedience and
obstruction of free expression.

---After noting that the "Harmony Train" averaged 350 kilometers per
hour, as compared with the maximum speed of 300 k.p.h. by the Japanese
and French high-speed trains, he added: "In America, Amtrak's Acela
'Express' service takes three-and-a- half hours to trundle between
Boston and New York, a distance of only 300 kilometers." Ouch.

The Acela is, as noted, America's "express" train, and only exists
along parts of the Eastern Seaboard. Most rail commuters in this
region have to take slower Amtrak connections, or even slower trains
like the Metro-North, where the overcrowding and the bone-shaking ride
makes one think this must be a train rattling across the plains of
northern India. But we are the lucky ones: A large number of Americans
don't have access to any rail transportation system at all.

snip

The reasons for America's laggardliness is easily explained. To begin
with, the initial investment in a rail network costs an awful lot of
money, which national governments usually provide as a "public good."
That in turn means that the taxpayer pays, which is much less
disagreeable when the taxpayer can observe the satisfactory results of
that investment. In America, most of the country feels that it is
handing over funds solely to support East Coast and West Coast
commuters.

Then there is the American obsession with the automobile, and with
aircraft. Given the sheer spread of the country, this once seemed to
make a lot of sense and still does for many journeys today. Air travel
is a fantastic conqueror of distance, and for decades car ownership
has been synonymous with American individualism and love of the open
road. Finally, there are considerable parts of America that are so
under-populated that it would be highly uneconomical to have a rail
network even one-quarter as dense as, say, Belgium's. This article is
in no way arguing for an end to air and road transportation.

But it is arguing that Americans should re-think their 20th-century
"walk away" from the railways that had, ironically, united the nation
in the previous century. The first and most basic argument here
concerns the increasingly uncomfortable conditions of traveling by air
or by road these days.

This artery-clogging phenomenon of millions of cars stuck on so-called
highways is also to be observed in many other cities across the globe;
but that is hardly a consolation. It simply suggests that, as the
world's population rises from around 6.5 billion to around 9 billion
by mid-century, existing assumptions about dependency on the
automobile will need to change.

The growing difficulties of traveling by air within one's own country
are even more obvious, and were so even before the latest terrorist
incident, even before the 9/11 attacks. The challenge of getting to
the airport, checking in two hours early, going through security,
learning of delays and cancellations, retrieving one's luggage
afterward, then collapsing exhaustedly at one's destination, seems to
rise holiday by holiday, year by year.

So, why not think more ambitiously? And start with some obvious
routes, such as Chicago-New York (1,160 kilometers.)? A proper
high-speed-train system would give hard-pressed air travelers a real
alternative to the car and the plane. It is being done elsewhere.
Domestic flights between Hamburg in northern Germany and Munich (612
kilometers) are shriveling because the high-speed trains do it better.
And a notable feature of the news report cited above of China's new
super-train was the tidbit that those 18,000 kilometers of high-speed
track would permit much swifter travel between most provincial
capitals.

I'm not just presenting food for thought for Americans; indeed, it is
probably even more worthy of consideration by nations that are rapidly
modernizing, such as Brazil, India, South Africa, Mexico, Egypt and
the others. In all these societies, the pressures for individual car
ownership and mass air travel are becoming as intense as they already
are in the United States, and it will be difficult for governments to
resist, or control, them. But there is no harm in trying, and perhaps
the best way to do so is for continual investment in attractive public
transport, particularly in railways.

In which case, such nations will look not to America for the
technologies and necessary administrative know-how to develop such
public networks, but will turn instead to companies in Europe, Canada,
Japan, South Korea and, soon, probably China. (The $2.4 billion Wuhan
station was designed by the French.) Perhaps the Obama administration,
which seems to have a certain sense of these matters, will strive to
make the United States more competitive in this field, as it once was,
many generations ago. One cannot help thinking, however, that the
American preference for clogged-up highways and airports will make the
country look so old, so 20th-century-ish. So behind the times.

Paul Kennedy is Dilworth Professor of History and director of
International Security Studies at Yale University. His books include
"The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers."
Tribune Media Services

mani deli

Jan 4, 2010, 10:44:55 PM1/4/10
On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:21:21 -0600, Day Brown <dayh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>S'mee wrote:

>> On Dec 26, 5:32 pm, striker...@mail.com wrote:
>>
>> Troll boys with out the balls to back it should shut up and go back to
>> the trailer park and get back to fucking their sisters and mothers
>> like they have their whole lives.

>Egyptian pharonic houses did that for 29 dynasties.

You might take a look at the history of the European villige idiots ,
of which I suspect you are one.

> One I know went on
>for 12 generations. But there's only one freak: Akhnaton.

I'm sure you checked that there were no others.