Sarah Palin is right, Paul Revere did warn the British

1 view

f. barnes

Jun 5, 2011, 4:20:19 PM6/5/11
http://www.americanrevolution.org/revere.html

In Paul Revere's own words:

"He said they should not, they were only waiting for some deserters
they expected down the road. I told him I knew better, I knew what
they were after; that I had alarmed the country all the way up, that
their boats were caught aground, and I should have 500 men there
soon."

Sid9

Jun 5, 2011, 5:15:50 PM6/5/11

"f. barnes" <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote in message

Isn't nice....within all her blundering you found a snivet of truth.

I'm a Democrat.
If she's in primary race I'll switch parties and vote for her as the
Republican candidate.

The Republican bimbo candidate!

Falstaff

Jun 5, 2011, 5:40:40 PM6/5/11

Unlike Palins claim Revere rang no bells nor fired any warning shots.

f. barnes

Jun 6, 2011, 4:47:19 AM6/6/11

Warning shots were fired.

Falstaff

Jun 6, 2011, 8:47:29 AM6/6/11

Not by Revere. That was her claim and she is wrong.

Bert

Jun 6, 2011, 8:55:29 AM6/6/11

were you there? so you don't know.

Falstaff

Jun 6, 2011, 9:16:46 AM6/6/11

Was she correct? Post your proof.

Sid9

Jun 6, 2011, 9:51:06 AM6/6/11

"Bert" <b...@rt.invalid> wrote in message

There are smart Republican women.
This one is not qualified to be president of an elementary school PTA.

Bert

Jun 6, 2011, 11:18:00 AM6/6/11

she is smarter than Odumbo. bet she knows what date it is.

Bert

Jun 6, 2011, 11:18:52 AM6/6/11
you said she was wrong.
you are always wrong.
ergo
Palin is right.

Bert

Jun 6, 2011, 12:26:32 PM6/6/11

bwahahahahahahqahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bert Hyman

Jun 6, 2011, 12:32:45 PM6/6/11
In news:isgrle$gpo$1...@dont-email.me "Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Isn't nice....within all her blundering you found a snivet of truth.

How nice; it puts her at least on par with Obama.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Franklin Hummel

Jun 6, 2011, 12:45:22 PM6/6/11

"Boston University history professor Brendan McConville said,
Basically
when Paul Revere was stopped by the British, he did say to them, Look,
there is a mobilization going on that you ll be confronting, and the
British are aware as they re marching down the countryside, they hear
church bells ringing she was right about that and warning shots
being fired. That's accurate."

I live in Boston.

Palin is completely wrong. Just as you are *also* completely wrong,
Barnes.

Professor McConville is NOT saying the facts are as Sarah Palin
*believes* they are. She is *claiming* that part of the purpose of
Revere's famous ride *was* to warn the British. That is a LIE.

Paul Revere did not *purposely* go to the British to warn *them*.
That would have beeen idiotic! He was *captured** my then! He may
have informed him of the mobilization (which would have been a stupid
thing to do, to tell them what the colonists were ready for them), but
he sure as fucked did NOT go out on his ride "to warn the British" of
anything!

Palin fucked up the whole, real, historical facts of Revere's ride
with here stupid *beliefs*. Palin was wrong the first time, and she
was wrong the second time when she insisted she was right the first
time.

Palin is an idiot and the perfect example of a tea-bagger. When she
makes a stupid claim, and she is corrected with the facts, she still
continues to make the same stupid claim.

Truth does not matter to tea-baggers like you Barnes. Only your own
K00Ky ideology - no matter how out of touch with Reality it is.

Franklin Hummel

Jun 6, 2011, 12:46:50 PM6/6/11

Scott

Jun 6, 2011, 1:59:29 PM6/6/11

> I'm a Democrat.

At least you can admit your own ignorance ... that is the first step
toward recovery.

f. barnes

Jun 6, 2011, 5:48:43 PM6/6/11

Neverheless, he did warn the British.

By the way, what color horse was he riding?

Fwanklin Hummel - 18 Linwood St, Unit 3, Boston, MA 02119 (617) 541-3834

Jun 6, 2011, 10:12:23 PM6/6/11
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

Nappy Tom likes to force newsgroup replies to bogus newsgroups, a
silly trick that was popular more than a decade ago and is today only
practiced by children, retards and the most desperate. Here's how you
report Nappy Tom to Google:

Message reported to Google...

To REPORT this post to Google click here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/b14994dd48691db5?hl=en

Then click "More options"

Then click "Report this message"

Then select "Other"

In description type:

Please ask this offensive user to STOP FORCING all replies to
"alt.stupidity"

Please ask this offensive user to STOP USING "Followup-To:
alt.stupidity"

Then click "Report Abuse"

All done!

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

Fwanklin Hummel - 18 Linwood St, Unit 3, Boston, MA 02119 (617) 541-3834

Jun 6, 2011, 10:12:32 PM6/6/11
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:54:44 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr."
<tomswif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Jul 28, 8:44 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Who, ya mean "there are 57 states" Obama-lama-ding-dong?
>The person who wrote "states" should have instead "state, territories,
>and region".
>There are 50 US states, and six US territories.

You've been CAUGHT LYING...

>Puerto Rico
>U.S. Virgin Islands
>American Samoa
>Guam
>Northern Mariana Islands
>Minor Outlying Islands (Wake Island and Johnston Island)
>And one US-administered region, Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, Guantanamo
>Bay, Cuba.

Dependent areas (Several islands in the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean
Sea are dependent territories of the United States):

1. American Samoa.
2. Baker Island.
3. Guam.
4. Howland Island.
5. Jarvis Island.
6. Johnston Atoll.
7. Kingman Reef.
8. Midway Islands.
9. Navassa Island.
10. Northern Mariana Islands.
11. Palmyra Atoll.
12. Puerto Rico.
13. U.S. Virgin Islands.
14. Wake Island.
http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/encyclopedia/United_States/

See also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territories_of_the_United_States

You're a LIAR.

UPDATE:

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 14:00:56 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr."
>I left out those other areas you listed above, you fucking idiotic
>fool, because they are *uninhabited*! There is NO ONE on them to
>VOTE!

Liar:

Midway Islands are NOT uninhabited.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midway_Atoll

You've been CAUGHT LYING again.

You said "six US territories."

YOU LIED.

Uno Hu

Jun 7, 2011, 3:31:37 AM6/7/11

Falstaff <jaxfa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 6, 5:55=A0am, Bert <b...@rt.invalid> wrote:

> > > Not by Revere. That was her claim and she is wrong.
> >

> > were you there? =A0so you don't know.

> Was she correct? Post your proof.

Palin is a dumbass.
Anybody who LIES for her is an even bigger dumbass.

Palin is so phoquing stupid that her head implodes when low pressure
systems roll through.

Bert

Jun 7, 2011, 7:19:35 AM6/7/11

not as dumb as your messiah.

Sid9

Jun 7, 2011, 7:58:23 AM6/7/11

"Bert" <b...@rt.invalid> wrote in message

Nyeh, nyeh!

Franklin Hummel

Jun 10, 2011, 5:39:31 PM6/10/11
On Jun 6, 5:48 pm, "f. barnes" <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> On Jun 6, 11:46 am, Franklin Hummel <franklin.hum...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "Boston University history professor Brendan McConville said,
> > Basically
> > when Paul Revere was stopped by the British, he did say to them, Look,
> > there is a mobilization going on that you ll be confronting, and the
> > British are aware as they re marching down the countryside, they hear
> > church bells ringing she was right about that and warning shots
> > being fired. That's accurate."
> --

> > I live in Boston.
> > Palin is completely wrong.  Just as you are *also* completely wrong,
> > Barnes.
> > Professor McConville is NOT saying the facts are as Sarah Palin
> > *believes* they are.  She is *claiming* that part of the purpose of
> > Revere's famous ride *was* to warn the British.  That is a LIE.
> > Paul Revere did not *purposely* go to the British to warn *them*.
> > That would have beeen idiotic! He was *captured** my then!  He may
> > have informed him of the mobilization (which would have been a stupid
> > thing to do, to tell them what the colonists were ready for them), but
> > he sure as fucked did NOT go out on his ride "to warn the British" of
> > anything!
> > Palin fucked up the whole, real, historical facts of Revere's ride
> > with here stupid *beliefs*.  Palin was wrong the first time, and she
> > was wrong the second time when she insisted she was right the first
> > time.
> > Palin is an idiot and the perfect example of a tea-bagger.  When she
> > makes a stupid claim, and she is corrected with the facts, she still
> > continues to make the same stupid claim.
> > Truth does not matter to tea-baggers like you Barnes.  Only your own
> > K00Ky ideology - no matter how out of touch with Reality it is.
>
> Neverheless, he did warn the British.

But he did NOT set out to warn the British -- which is what Palin
claim he did.

> By the way, what color horse was he riding?

The willfully-ignorant teabagger Barnes wants to prove again publicly
what
a fool he is.

On Jun 6, 3:11 pm, "f. barnes" <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> But what color shirt was he wearing? And shoes or boots? What color
> was his horse?

We already know you are a fool, Barnes.

You don't have to prove it yet *again* by showing us your stupidity
by showing you lack of understanding of historical research.

DUH.